Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Detective

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif money is such a problem, well they've got mansions, think we should rob them

( LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS
                                  IF XXX THEY XXX COULD XXX SPEND XXX A XXX WEEK XXX OR XXX TWO
                                        INSIDE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES I THINK THEY'D STUMBLE AND THEY`D FALL
                                                    ✱ ` THEY'RE ALWAYS COMPLAINING

User Image
                                                      GRAPHICS & CODING (C) SAKU

ₓ ₓ XX STAFF X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( OWNER SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( CO-OWNER DECONSTRUCT LE TALES
                                                          ( MODERATORS NONE PRESENTLY

ₓ ₓ XX CREDITS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( GRAPHICS SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( CODING SIR ELIPUNT
                                                          ( COLORS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD @ COLOURLOVERS
                                                          ( LYRICS LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS BY GOOD CHARLOTTE
                                                          ( PLOT IDEAS GOSSIP GIRL, IT GIRL, THE CLIQUE, BOYS OVER FLOWERS, HANA YORI DANGO, CRAZY MSN CONVOS, ETC

ₓ ₓ XX STATUS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( LEVEL ADVANCED LITERATE
                                                          ( STATUS OPEN AND ACCEPTING
                                                          ( THEMES HIGH SCHOOL SETTING, RICH PEOPLE DRAMA, LIVES OF SOCIALITES ETC
                                                          ( ACCEPTING CHARACTERS OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES, ORIENTATIONS, AND MONEY STATUSES

ₓ ₓ XX INTRODUCTION X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          Welcome one and all to Reckless, a new sort of rich-person themed roleplay. The influences for this roleplay were, quite obviously: Gossip Girl, the It Girl series, The Clique novels most of us females read in middle school, Boys Over Flowers, Hana Yori Dango, rich people and their issues, reality television shows, MSN plots with Has, and my brain just generally being crazy. We are a unique-character-accepting roleplay, so if you're interested in some good old rich person kookiness, I suggest you pull up a chair, read along, and then consider joining~

ₓ ₓ XX MEET THE STAFF X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( ABOUT SAKU Greetings and salutations everyone, my name is Saku ~ otherwise known as Sir Elipunt, the owner. I am a twenty year old female University student. I'm presently attending FSU in Florida (go Noles) and am majoring in history. I am a full time student, so that can take me away from gaia sometimes, but chances are I'll be lurking a lot of times to accept your applications and answer your questions and stuff. I'm Japanese-Korean, though I don't speak either language. I like watching Doctor Who, My Little Pony (shush waifu), reading, writing fanfiction, roleplaying, and photography. Has is my waifu and Jin is my braintwin so don't mess with either of them~ Okay? Good.
                                                          ( ABOUT HAS Oh, what is going on?~ I'm Has (you really don't need to know my full name), or better known as Deconstruct Le Tales. Saku has appointed me co-owner because I was one of the reasons why she made this roleplay in the first place (you're welcome). I'm a twenty year old female attending one of the 23 CSU colleges in California under a Pre-Nursing major. Good luck figuring out which school I go to.
                                                          Because I'm a full-time student and I'll be applying to the program next Fall term, I will probably disappear often so that I can pass my final two science pre-requisite courses with an A. More fun facts about me is that I'm Filipino-American (but I can sort of speak Tagalog and such), I'm a hardcore Big Bang Theory fan, and when I'm not working on posts I'm sleeping a lot. Also David So is my ghetto spirit animal.

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxif money is such a problem, well they've got mansions, think we should rob them

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX RULE ONE ▬ GENERAL X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( DISCLAIMER these rules are written in bullet points, so you seriously have no excuse not to read them
                                                          ( RULE APPLICATION follow these rules, the gaia terms of service, and the tumblr terms of service at all times, no matter what platform you're posting on. (ie: don't put nudity on your tumblr, because it links back to gaia, gaia links to tumblr etc. even if you view it as "well tumblr allows it," it's still technically going to get us on trouble via gaia because the link is available on gaia publicly. just thought i'd put that out there.)
                                                          ( ACTIVITY if you're going to waste your time joining this thread (not that joining is a waste or anything), then i strongly suggest you actually stay active and post every once in awhile.
                                                          ( ATTITUDE treat others how you want to be treated. scratch that, cut the drama and be ******** nice to everyone in the ooc. i don't care if they're your arch nemesis, put on a smile and act civil. do not talk s**t about anyone, because i will eventually hear about it. this applies to the ooc, tumblr, and instant messages and private messages. if i hear about any drama in this thread, you will be kicked out.
                                                          ( YOUR RIGHT TO POST additionally, if you get kicked out / quit this thread for whatever reason (ie: bullying, drama, etc) then you are relinquishing your rights to post in the ooc of the thread. this is just to alleviate drama. i've had to kick people out before and then they've gone and raised hell in my ooc, well this is a precaution to prevent that. you're welcome to post in the ooc pre-joining, though, to accquaint yourself with our cast. c:

ₓ ₓ XX RULE TWO ▬ REQUIREMENTS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( POST LENGTH this roleplay is labeled as advanced literate. i realize that we all have different literacy level definitions, so let me break mine down for you. an average post is at least four paragraphs, and a paragraph is at least 200 words. do the math and that means your standard post length should be four paragraphs or at least 800 words. honestly speaking, though, i would prefer it if you posted more than that. it gives us all something more to read and enjoy.
                                                          ( GRAMMAR & SYNTAX the content of your posts should be in the english language and should be written with relatively proper spelling and grammar. i strongly encourage the use of complex and compound sentences within posts. to those users that submit samples using primarily simple sentences, below-level syntax, and, frankly, posts that i can not understand - my apologies, but i'll have to deny you.
                                                          ( LAYOUTS your posts should be nicely decorated. to those of you that do not posess photoshop (i can see you gnawing at your nails now), do not worry. you can either purchase graphics or, should you not have the gold for that (graphics can get to be quite pricy), make a very simple layout. what do i mean by simple? i mean: a rectangle shaped image that is hq, cropped nicely so the picture isn't stretched, and situated at either the top or the side of your post. the image should be plain, because MS paint editing or photobucket editing (and other online editing platforms such as flickr, picmonkey, etc) make images look tacky. likewise, about coding. if you are the sort of person who can't code or doesn't like coding, then don't. just shove an image at the top of your post and maybe your character's name in big text and you're done. i'd rather see something plain and simple like that as opposed to coding that is horribly unattractive.
                                                          ( POST FREQUENCY you should post in the ooc several times a week, the ic at least twice a week (unless you're waiting on someone else to post and they have a valid reason for being inactive), and on your character's tumblr (should you choose to create one) at least three times a day.
                                                          ( PLOTTING plot with other characters in the thread to form relationships. you don't have to plot with everyone, on account of not everyone is going to know each other, but you should plot with a substantial amount of the participants to give your characters some friends, enemies, rivals - and all that good stuff.

ₓ ₓ XX RULE THREE ▬ RESTRICTIONS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( STEALING first and foremost, do not steal. this applies to the thread material and the property of the users partaking in this thread. if i find anyone that has stolen anything, i will squash them like a bug. (saku is very squash-happy today). stealing basically implies that you took graphics, coding, characters, or ideas from this thread without first receiving permission and crediting-to the owner.
                                                          ( SEXUAL CONTENT gaia strictly prohibits sexual content in all of it's forms. this means that, while your characters can get intimate, we do not want to read about it. once the clothes come off, skip the frick over it. this rule also pertains to tumblr, no having your characters cyber or whatever it's called these days ... and don't post naked pictures / imagery to your blog. common sense should also dictate that you don't include nude pictures in your graphics. i guess swimsuits and undies are okay to a degree, but really, do you think the gaia moderators are going to let you get away with your having your characters boobies hang out in a graphic? get real.
                                                          ( LAYOUTS post layouts should not include anything unsightly, glittery, flashy, or of the icon variety (maybe one icon is okay, but 3 or 4 [especially those that dont' pertain to your character]) is really stupid.
                                                          ( OTHER MATURE THEMES do not include excessive drug use in your posts. these characters are supposed to be rich, so i highly doubt they'll sit around all day and smoke pot (nate and chuck were kind of the exception, but they didn't do it all the time).
                                                          ( CURSING do not include content in your posts that is 80 percent cursewords. a few f-bombs or other similar words of the profane-nature are acceptable, but if you use too many it gets to be a little ridiculous.
                                                          ( POST CONSTRUCTION i'm going to be frank with you, if you post a really long paragraph with no breaks in it (when there should clearly be several breaks as it changes subject) then nobody will read that paragraph. if they don't read that paragraph, they'll probably stop reading your entire post. use paragraph breaks, they're beautiful things.
                                                          ( FONT SIZE all posts should be in font size 11. yes, you heard me, font size 11. nothing below, nothing above. my eyes are getting worse as time goes on, and honestly size 10 is just starting to get bothersome. if you want me, and most of the other participants, to actually read your post then keep it in size 11. are we clear on that?

ₓ ₓ XX RULE FOUR ▬ CHARACTERS AND MODELS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( CHARACTER VARIATION this roleplay will be accepting of all character types, personalities, genders, races, sexualities, religions, creeds, etc and all that other good stuff. however, i ask you - no, implore you to use some common sense. if your character is one of those generic sorts that you can find in every roleplay, even the lower literate ones, this is a sign that you need to take it upon yourself to flesh them out a bit before submitting them to the thread. if we already have fifty different playboy type characters, volunteer to play something different.
                                                          ( FONT SIZE all posts should be in font size 11. yes, you heard me, font size 11. nothing below, nothing above. my eyes are getting worse as time goes on, and honestly size 10 is just starting to get bothersome. if you want me, and most of the other participants, to actually read your post then keep it in size 11. are we clear on that?
                                                          ( NATIONALITY & HOMOSEXUALITY while i will be very accepting of different races and sexualities, i do have to create some limits. once we receive a few too many homosexual males (bisexual included, as well) i will make restrictions and start requiring straight males. the same applies to asians. i am accepting two asians for every ten characters. what does that mean? well, within the first ten characters, two can be asian and the other eight have to be of another nationality. once we've already accquired our two asians, you have to wait until we get eight more characters of a different nationlity before you can create another asian character (i will be somewhat lenient on this rule after the roleplay first opens up. but if we immediately get 309q348320q834 asians, i'll start enforcing this restriction)
                                                          ( INDIE MODELS have . some . common . sense . about . looks. scroll down and read the plot, now scroll back up, now read the plot again, now scroll back up. what did you get from reading the plot? this roleplay is about rich people living in new york. bingo! what am i getting at with this? this roleplay is not the place for those scenie weenie, emo, indie, hipster kids ... or whatever the hell it is you want to be called now. in short: if they look like a sheepdog racoon hybrid, have a piercing in a strange place, look like they belong in a coffee shop, have a strange hair color, etc etc i will not accept your model. this is a rich-b***h oriented roleplay and characters should appear as such. i am accepting a few poorer characters, but, i would still like to stay away from indie kids. no brookelle bones, no alexandre evans, no kiki kannibal or ... any of those other people with the really stupid names. if you even try to apply with one of those types of models, i will probably proceed in puking all over you. 8D PLEASANT, RIGHT?
                                                          ( MODEL AGE continuing on the subject of models, they should all look their age. i am accepting characters between the age of fifteen and eighteen, no younger and no older. therefore, you should use people who can pass for being between the age of fifteen and eighteen. if they have an excess amount of facial hair, chances are i won't believe they're within that age range. if they have crows feet, same thing applies. on the other hand, i don't care if you use musicians, actors, supermodels, bloggers, shop models, internet celebrities, yourself, your next door neighbor, your second cousin twice removed, or what have you - as long as they look the part and are reasonably attractive, i'll accept you.
                                                          ( CHARACTER AMOUNT you are permitted to take on as many characters as your little heart desires! however, once i see you start to lag on posting, i will assume it's because you've got too much on your plate and will then start asking you to drop characters until you can handle them again. and because things always seem to end up being a taco fest, should you be the sort that plays multiple characters i ask that you keep it at a 2 female to 1 male ratio. this means that, while you can play as many male characters as you want, once you've taken 2 female characters you must take a male as your third before you can apply for anothe female. simple, right? i thought so.
                                                          ( CHARACTER TYPES just making a brief commentary on the definition of "rich characters." these characters are the sons and daughters of the worlds elite, design them as such. i don't want them to be the child of a top model, actor, popstar, or television personality. these characters should all be the offspring of top businessmen / women. kapeesh? good, i'm glad we came to an understanding.

ₓ ₓ XX RULE FIVE ▬ JOINING AND ACTIVITY X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( PRIVATE MESSAGES do not send me any private messages! i really hate it when those sorts of things crowd my inbox and it just generally makes me upset and grumpy, and trust me - you don't want to see me upset and grumpy.
                                                          ( SKELETONS all skeletons needed to apply, as well as detailed directions on how to do so can be found by clicking the 'app' link included in the first post.
                                                          ( APPLICATION ORDER submit the application parts in order: background check first, then reserve, then profile. it's as easy as that.
                                                          ( ABOUT IMAGES some portions of the application require you submit an image of your character. please use a high quality, COLOR (not black and white) picture of your character cropped to the specified dimensions. i ask that you PLEASE do not use any .gifs or moving pictures for the background check / reserve portion, though you're permitted to use them in your profile.
                                                          ( MORE ABOUT IMAGES any pictures that are low quality, pixelated, cropped improperly, or stretched will result in your immediate rejection from the roleplay. why? because screwing up that badly is proof to me that you don't know how to follow directions.

ₓ ₓ XX RULE SIX ▬ ADDITIONAL X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( HAVING FUN have fun and stay active to help make this a fun experience for everyone.
                                                          ( QUESTIONS any questions can be submitted by quoting me in the ooc.
                                                          ( CONCERNS should you have any concerns about content in this roleplay (a subject you're uncomfortable with, complaints about certain users / their characters, etc) please pm them to me (this is the one time you can send me a private message)
                                                          ( CONCLUSION keep reading and enjoy the roleplay : D

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

We have all heard the stories of those that live and play in the Upper East Side of New York City: rich, beautiful, admired. To most people on the outside, it seems as if the Upper East Side is where the most elite people go to live, the place where any good socialite needs to have residence. That is where they are wrong. Let me direct the location of this story far away from the Upper East Side and focus your attention on Westchester, New York. It's labeled as a town, though a pretty sizeable one at that. It's got a reasonable amount of restaurants, a mall, a shopping district, and is situated exactly an hour and fifteen minutes north-east of New York City. On first description, Westchester seems pretty unremarkable. Oh, did I forget to mention that Westchester is home to some of the nations most wealthy individuals? Ah, I see I've now caught your attention.

While it has some substantially poorer areas, the better part of Westchester is dominated by large mansions, ginormous ranches, and acres of land owned by New York's own millionaires and billionaires. The amount of money in the bank accounts of some of these families could make even Blair Waldorf herself faint from too many zeros. Yes, the residents of Westchester are very privileged, meaning that there are a lot of rich and spoiled kids to entertain oneself with.

As all good roleplays do, this story takes place around a school setting. Two schools, to be specific. The first upper class prepatory school to ever be erected in Westchester was Briarwood Academy for Boys. It is rumored to have been built in the 1800s and served as an educational facility for the wealthy male residents of Westchester in the early days. Some years later, in what was said to be the late 1800s, Octavian Country Day School (shortened to OCD) was built some ways away as the school for the wealthy female students of Westchester. For many years, these two schools educated rich young minds and sent them off into the world to become even more successful than their parents.

Tragedy struck in the year 2005, though, when Briarwood Academy burned down in a tragic fire that was spectulated to be arson. At a loss for what to do until their school was rebuilt, the students are Briarwood were fortunate enough when the staff and students of OCD were willing enough to open their doors and classrooms to the Briarwood Boys. A year passed and the rebuild of Briarwood was predicted to take longer than initially expected. The students, however, decided that they quite liked the arrangement as it was. It was the first time ever that the schools had been co-ed, and the members of both genders were in favor of this arrangement because it meant they didn't have to sneak over to the other school to visit their respected boyfriends or girlfriends. After much debate between the headmaster, staff, and the parents that funded the schools it was decided that the schools would stay combined.

A large scale campus expansion was started on the grounds of OCD, and in the year 2007 the expansion and rennovation was finished. Five new buildings and sport field had been added to the school, and at a commemoration ceremony the school was officially rennamed Briarwood-Octavian Country Day School. Of course, this is a mouthful, so students continued to refer to it as OCD or - in some cases - BO.

The year is now 2013 and there is an ever energetic and ever interesting crowd of rich males and females attending OCD. Their lives are pretty simple: wake up, go to school, come home, go shopping, go to a party or two, and generally not give a care in the world. Sounds like the life, right?

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, after the re-vamp in 2007, OCD started offering scholarships to those less fortunate students living in Westchester. Students with significant athletc, artistic, or academic accomplishments could attend the school free of charge. This news shocked the students of OCD big time, and since their entrance into OCD, the scholarship students have become subject of bullying and ridicule. Now, in 2013, the scholarship students seem to be at the end of every joke as it is standard for the rich kids to hate them for no particular reason. Of course, there are some exceptions to this rule, but that is very few exceptions.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Westchester, because things certainly are far from boring.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX THE HEAD BULLY OF OCD X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          not all is as it seems in westchester, new york. while it may seem as if the populars of ocd are in control of the student body, it's actually quite the opposite. if anyone is deemed as being the person "in control" it would have to be gossip girl. who is gossip girl, you might be asking? well, that's a simple question to answer, yet a difficult one at the same time. gossip girl is an anonymous gossip blogger that arose in westchester roughly five years ago, when our current seniors were starting the eighth grade. it was thanks to gossip girl posting a scandalous rumor about the queen-bee sleeping with a member of the mathletes, a message which somehow forwarded itself to everyone's phone, that successfully dethroned the queen and allowed for her beta to win prom queen that year. since her arrival at westchester she's succeeded in winning herself a place in everyone's hearts, even if they won't necessarily admit to it.

she posts gossip, rumors, secrets, and scandals about the rich kids in westchester and exposes them for what they really are. nothing seems to be hidden from her, as it appears as if she has eyes everywhere. while she focuses on all of the schools in the westchester area, and even somewhat beyond, her biggest focus seems to be on the students of OCD which leads people to believe that she may be a student there. nobody knows who she is, and while some have tried to figure out who she is, none have succeeded in discovering the true identity of this gossip queen. all students at OCD follow gossip girl, finding it interesting to read the things she has to say about their friends and enemies - though getting offended when she talks about them.

while OCD has it's fair share of populars, it's own queen and king, and it's own ring of bitches, gossip girl is definitely the driving force behind all the drama at OCD - and the school wouldn't be the same without her.

ₓ ₓ XX DISCLAIMER X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          in this particular roleplay, the gossip girl blog will be run through tumblr. all "blasts" (gossip posts) will be made through tumblr. while you are not required to create a tumblr for your character, it goes strongly encouraged so as to keep up with the drama. if you should ultimately decide not to, it's still strongly recommended that you check gossip girl's tumblr at least once or twice a day to see what sorts of rumors and dirt have been posted on the various students attending OCD. most of the drama in the roleplay will be gossip girl driven, making her blog very important. i will state now, as a warning, gossip girl is designed to deliberately be inflaming. she will insult your characters, demean them, scandalize, and just generally be a b***h to them. this applies to all characters. do not let this offend you in any way, it's just part of the roleplay. the easier a target you make your character, the faster she'll probably insult them. please view the addition of gossip girl as a fun addition and don't ruin it for yourselves by breaking the tumblr rules or by excessively creating drama beyond what is required.

ₓ ₓ XX TUMBLR FAQ & GUIDELINES X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          ( WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'TUMBLR PORTION'? as an added bonus to the gaia portion of the roleplay, we are also including a tumblr portion in addition to gossip girl. this means that you can create a blog for your character and reblog pictures, quotes, videos, gifs, text posts etc from your character's perspective. this is an excellent way to associate your characters with the other characters in the roleplay, as you can chat and interact with characters via tumblr without having to respond to a lengthy text post via ic.
                                                          ( AM I REQUIRED TO MAKE A TUMBLR FOR MY CHARACTER? no, you are not required to make a tumblr for your character. creating a tumblr for your character is purely optional, and you should only do so if you have the time to actively manage it. i would strongly recommend creating a tumblr for at least one of your characters, but i will not force you to do so. as long as you keep up with gossip girl on your own time you should be fine.
                                                          ( WHAT IS REQUIRED OF MY TUMBLR? should you choose to create a tumblr for your character, we do have a few requirements. one: you are required to follow both the directory and gossip girls tumblr. the directory will be used to post roleplay related announcements and reminders, as well as keeping track of the characters in the roleplay and their respected tumblrs. gossip girl will, obviously, be used to post gossip. two: you are required to include 'ocd' somewhere in the url (it's the school name). so your characters url could look something like ocd.gossip-girl.tumblr.com or gossip-girl.ocd.tumblr.com, whichever you prefer. three: you are required to link back to the roleplay and the directory somewhere on the front page of your characters tumblr. four: you are required to post a disclaimer on the front page of your characters tumblr stating that it is merely a roleplay so as to avoid getting into any sort of trouble. five: follow the roleplay rules, gaia terms of service, and tumblr terms of service on tumblr at all times or else i will be forced to remove you from the roleplay.
                                                          ( WHAT IF I FAIL TO MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS? i won't post your tumblr link and will continue to correct you until you meet all the above requirements.
                                                          ( WHAT IS A BLAST? a blast is when gossip girl makes a post on her website. this can include a picture, a piece of gossip, a rumor, etc. when she makes a blast, it is assumed that it is immediately forwarded to everyone's phone in some manner - so once she makes a blast, every character partaking in the roleplay should then know about whatever it is she just posted.
                                                          ( WHERE DOES THE INFORMATION FOR THE BLASTS COME FROM? we will take the information to make the blasts from a number of places: one place is the rumors section which will be part of everyone's profile - but we will only use this section if we run out of tips to use, our most reliable source for blast information will be tips - which is information sent in by characters in the roleplay to gossip girl regarding gossip and the going-ons. (in other words, you have to send gossip girl tips)
                                                          ( HOW DO I SEND TIPS TO GOSSIP GIRL? visit gossip girls tumblr and click on the link saying 'send tips.' this will direct you to a page with a full explanation on how to send them in and a form to fill out. please fill out the form and submit it as directed to make the tip as easy to understand as possible.

ₓ ₓ XX LINKS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          User Image
                                                          spacetexthere
                                                          User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX THE PRETTY COMMITTEE X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          composed of four of OCD's prettiest and wealthiest females, the pretty committee is known to all as the girls that rule the school. it consists of the queen bee of the school, her beta (or right hand woman), and two other girls. these girls have all known each other since middle school and are known to be the best of friends. every girl at OCD dreams of potentially being accepted into the pretty committee, but it's a known fact that they haven't made any additions since their forming. these girls are prime targets for gossip girl's bullying as there is a lot of scandal and gossip that revolves around being the most popular girl in school.
                                                          note: members of the pretty committee must all be old money.
                                                          LIST OF RECOMMENDED MODELS (for the beta position):
                                                          emma watson (saku loves her), annasophia robb, cameron russell, emily didonato, lisa ramos, sasha pieterse (recommendation from a friend)
                                                          you are not required to use one of these models, but this is the look we're going for

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX THE F4 X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          standing alongside the pretty committee is the f4, composed of four of OCD's wealthiest and most attractive males. as can easily be assumed, the king of the school and his three best friends are in this clique. contrasting the pretty committee, these four seem to be a lot more down to earth and interested in having a good time as opposed to bullying and controlling the masses of the school. the four guys in the f4 have been best friends since grade school, and while they've had their fair share of disagreements in the past they're as tight as can be. they all have their own unique talents, some excelling in athletics, while others excel in academics, and others excel in the arts. all girls at OCD dream of one day dating a member of the F4, and guys would be lying if they said they didn't want to be like them.
                                                          note: all members of f4 must be old money.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX THE OLD MONEY X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          these are the kids whose families have had money for generations, coming from the nation's elitist and wealthiest families. think of their wealth status being at that of the rockefeller's or the vanderbilts, if you need a good standard for comparison. these kids are the wealthiest of the wealthy and it's always the old money that are at the tippy top of the food chain.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX THE NEW MONEY X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          while these kids have money, they don't quite have money in the way that the old money kids do. they're new to the money seen, meaning that their family's company is only recently successful, or they succeeded into marrying into money somehow (a step parent, perhaps). because they're new money, these kids are lower on the food chain than the old money kids and are observed as being the excessive partiers - in the sense that they spend their money tastelessly, party wildly, and just generally act crass. their ultimate dream is to become a member of the old money one day, but before they can do that they have to establish themselves as mature and elegant beings.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX THE SCHOLARSHIP KIDS X X
                                                      spacetexthere
                                                          most of these kids come from lower or middle class family, making them (by OCD standards) poor. the closest they can get to designer clothes is cheap chinatown knock offs, and their only chance of getting into elite clubs is by volunteering to wait tables. most of them cannot afford the OCD tuition, explaining why they're there on scholarship. how did they get a scholarship? they're talented, of course. there are only a handful of these kids in each grade level at OCD, attending for a reason such as academic achievements, art talent, or athleticism. while these kids should be proud of their ability to make it into OCD on sheer talent, most of them hate it because their status as a scholarship student places them at the very bottom of the food chain. the scholarship students are usually the punch line of every joke at school and are frequently the subject of bullying. the good news is, gossip girl usually ignores them? though the bullying they receive from the other students easily makes up from that. if they're one of the fortunate few that don't get bullied, chances are they're probably invisible to most of the student body.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

if you wish to submit an NPC to be posted here (ie: a parent, family member, a teacher, etc) please quote me and send me the needed information. NPCs will be added over a period of time.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX SHOPPING X X
                                                          ( WESTCHESTER SHOPPING MALL while it may be described as a shopping mall, it exceeds the expectations of what most would consider a shopping mall. three stories tall and lavishly decorated, this mall is filled wall to wall with designer and luxury stores. it's an excellent place to shop if the students of OCD want to stay nearby.
                                                          ( KOHLS a low-end department store where a lot of scholarship students shop in an attempt to stay as trendy as they possibly can.
                                                          ( TARGET a very generic not-even-close-to-name-brand store that the poorest of the poor students are rumored to shop at.
                                                          ( SAFEWAY the local grocery store, for those that can't afford to have their food imported.

ₓ ₓ XX FOOD X X
                                                          ( CAPRICE a three star french-italian fusion restaurant of the high end scale that is popular amongst the rich students.
                                                          ( L'ASTRANCE a three star french restaurant that has won many awards for it's unique cuisine.
                                                          ( SPRING a high end cafe that offers pastries and sandwiches as it's area of expertise. the most popular lunch destination amongst students.
                                                          ( DA VITTORIO a three-star italian restuarant rumored to be owned by an incredibly famous italian chef. they've got really good pizza, you should try it (if you can afford it).
                                                          ( HAJIME a popular three-star restaurant specializing in japanese cuisine. one of the most expensive in the area, though they've got award winning sushi.
                                                          ( SEORABOL a three-star restaurant specializing in korean cuisine. offers the korean dining experience without being forced to cook for yourself.
                                                          ( MORANBONG a lower end korean bbq restaurant for the students with smaller budgets.
                                                          ( ESPRESSO ROYALE a combination between a bakery, cafe, and coffee shop. the prices are steep but the coffee is pretty good. popular amongst OCD students.
                                                          ( DOSE it's actually a coffee shop and bakery, surprisingly enough. the word is a pun on the effects of coffee. owned by benjamin kim's family. if you want a good cup of coffee and a welcoming environment, this is the place to go. not really the place where you'll find many of the rich kids, but a lot of the scholarship kids like to chill here and study.
                                                          ( MCDONALDS ah yes, the restuarant for the scholarship student on a budget.
                                                          ( SUBWAY a small upgrade from mcdonalds, but still fast food.

ₓ ₓ XX ENTERTAINMENT X X
                                                          ( WESTCHESTER CINEMA the local movie theatre, more of a location for the poorer kids as opposed to the richer ones.
                                                          ( GOLF WORLD do you like cheap entertainment in the form of mini golf? yeah, i thought not. but if you do, this is the place to go.
                                                          ( MARQUEE a popular hip hop and techno club. it's restricted to those eighteen and over, but a lot of kids at OCD know how to slip in and get alcoholic beverages without getting noticed. fake IDs? more than likely. or the people in charge look the other way because the kids are rich, one of the two.

ₓ ₓ XX OTHER X X
                                                          ( NEW YORK CITY as it is only an hour and fifteen minutes drive away, it's not uncommon for the students of westchester to venture to new york city if they want some real fine dining or entertainment.
                                                          ( THE HAMPTONS it's common knowledge that most of the richer students have a vacation home here. i mean, come on, they're rich. to be rich and not to have a vacation home in the hamptons is like, a crime.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX CLASS EXPLANATION X X
                                                          classes at OCD operate on a block schedule system, meaning that each class lasts for 100 minutes with lunch between second and third block. OCD's classes are also organized in a somewhat college type system, meaning that they'll have one set of classes in the fall semester (september to early january) and then they'll switch to a different set of classes for spring semester (january to june). this ends up with them having taken a total of eight classes throughout the year, but only having taken four at a time.

ₓ ₓ XX DESIGNING YOUR SCHEDULE X X
                                                          first and third block classes should be an academic class, while second and fourth block classes should be electives. after you've submitted your profile, please visit this class list and decide upon which courses you want for your character to take. after you decide, you are required to visit this thread and fill out the schedule skeleton so we all know what classes your character is taking so you can plot according to your schedule.

ₓ ₓ XX CLASSES WITHIN THE ROLEPLAY X X
                                                          for the sake of keeping the roleplay alive, we will be skipping over classes. i've found that when you try to roleplay through classes the roleplay usually dies just as soon as it gets going. if anything interesting should happen in one of their classes, you are welcome to flashback to whatever the event was, but we will be skipping over classes to lunch or to after school to alleviate the sluggishness of class time.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image

ₓ ₓ XX TODAY`S DATE & WEATHER X X
                                                          ( THE DATE saturday, october 19th, 2013
                                                          ( THE TIME 1Oam
                                                          ( TEMPERATURE high at 63 and low at 52
                                                          ( FORECAST partly cloudy with some sunshine in the afternoon. chance of rain in the evening. overall it's going to be a nice day.

ₓ ₓ XX TODAY`S EVENTS X X
                                                          ( CURRENTLY the majority of the pretty committee is currently staked out at aria's house, assisting with decorating for her halloween party. afterwards they will be going shopping for outfits. the f4 are congregated at the king's house to relax, while the other students of OCD are moving about westchester doing their own thing. almost everyone (save for perhaps the poor students) will be attending aria's halloween party later tonight.
                                                          ( LATER TODAY tonight is the night of one of the biggest social events of the fall season, aria's halloween party. it starts at 8:30 PM promptly and the location is aria's house. everyone is invited (the rich students, at least), it is a themed costume party and the theme this year is: the roarin' twenties. come wearing twenties attire, whether that means being a flapper, a showgirl, a gangster, or a high end business woman. anyone not fitting the theme will be asked to leave.

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Tipsy Detective

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out