► ►A Roleplay by-- Meat Flavored Crayons
Based Off-- "The Devil's Carnival" directed by Darren Lynn Bousman◄◄
►►Under Construction // Reserving // Open // Full // Closed

►►OOC◄◄
► ►Profile Thread◄◄

Romantic Streaker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►►Welcome to the Devil's Carnival

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►►Welcome to Hell. I'm sure you all are so happy to be here. Lost souls enter The Devil's Carnival where they are each faced with the sins they committed in life. What made you end up here? What sins have to be committed to be sent to My carnival? Well, that's for you to find out. I've had all types of people stop by, but if you want to grieve, you are welcome to stay. There are a few people though, who must remain here.. Forever. They have signed a contract with me, Lucifer, and as their rightful master, they are to follow my command. There is a list of rules that you must follow, and there are always going to be a few of those "bad seeds" who will choose not to. I will send them away for proper care. Dare break my rules and you can bet that there will be punishment. I cannot even begin to explain the amount of people who come to me, begging to be let go. There is no freedom. There is no way out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►►Where is it that you started out? Where were you before you were thrown into this place that I call home. Sins that were being committed have given your soul to me. You seemed oh so happy to be given away, but once you were here, you wanted out. No, saying 1000 hail Mary's will not save you. Not here. Not in The Devil's Carnival.

Romantic Streaker

User Image

►► You don't have to have seen this movie, but if you wish to, go ahead.
►► Please don't change the reserve/profile formats. Send reserves under "Sins I have Committed" and profiles under "Off to Hell I Go"
►► You have 3 days to send in your profile after you have reserved a spot. Otherwise, you spot will be given away.
►► Use spell check, and make sure you have at least good grammar.
►► I honestly don't care about killing, as long as you are getting permission from the person you plan to kill. You just will always end up back at the Carnival.
►► I encourage some violence and you may use as much profanity as you feel necessary.
►► I WILL NOT STAND FOR PEOPLE BEING DOUCHEBAGS. If you are going to be one, kindly leave now.
►► Please use real pictures for characters.
►► Make your posts at least nice to look at, just no colors that could hurt our eyes.
►► If you want to plan anything big, please talk about it in the OOC, and fill everyone in on it.
►► Use the OOC, it will be a big part of the planning for anything that goes on here.
►► Have fun!

Romantic Streaker

User Image

Reserve:
[imgleft]http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac26/hooore/100x100.png[/imgleft]
[size=13]n a m e :: //[/size][/color][size=10][b][color=your post color] [/b][/color][/size]
a g e :: //[/color][/size][size=10][color=your post color][b] [/size][/color][/b]
p o s t c o l o r :: //[/size][/color][size=10][color=your post color][b] [/size][/color][/b]
r o l e :: //[/size][/color][size=10] [color=your post color][b] [/size][/b][/color]

Roles Available:

Ring Leaders:
Lucifer-- Leader of the Carnival
God-- "protagonist" of sorts

The Carnies:
The Scorpion-- Knife thrower
The Painted Doll-- Dancer
Wick-- Mistress of the Woe- Maidens
Woe- Maidens-- (There are 3, not including Wick.)
The Hobo Clown-- A beggar story teller
Ticket Keeper-- Obvious description
The Fool-- A jester
The Twin-- "Shapeshifter", can take the form of any of the Sinners or Carnies
The Magician-- Obvious description
The Tamer-- Enforcement (makes sure rules are followed)
Major-- Band director

The Sinners:
The Cutter--
The Petty Thief--
The Innocent Believer--
(Add any description of what your character might be considered, I will add it here.)

If you need a picture of any of the characters above, for reference, please feel free to ask me and I can provide you with one.

Romantic Streaker

User Image

Welcome to The Devil's Carnival◄ ◄

► ►Links
Movie:

The Devil's Carnival (Movie)
Repo! The Genetic Opera( if you liked The Devil's Carnival, then here is one that came out in 2008, all of the same actors, and same director.)

Music:

Soundtrack

Romantic Streaker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►►Bump

Romantic Streaker

User Image

Romantic Streaker

User Image

Romantic Streaker