Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo! Welcome to my random roleplay! This is a great place for some one to go if just starting off in roleplaying. The setting is in Tokyo, Japan. You can explore the city and walk the streets. But the main home would be the house we live in. You can have abilities and fights. And yes for once there is an Rp where you can kill another player biggrin Have fun and don't be stupid! No need for a bio I just like to make em!

Our Theme Song

His World- Zebrahead [Ver2]

~Rules~

3) I can kick anyone I want to.
4) I'm basically the god of this thread so what I say goes. GOT IT!
5)You can be any race you want
6) Curse like a ******** sailor I don't care biggrin
7) Cosplay is ok
cool Overall don't piss me off >=D
9)Mess with my friends your out!
10) You don't need a bio to join in! You can just jump in and Rp! If so you should at least use a picture
11) I know how most people would say "Don't use ( ) or - - or * *" But you know what? I don't care! You can use whatever you want for actions and thoughts in this Rp.

Places of Interest

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~Character Skeleton~

Like I said before you don't need one but if you want to go ahead. smile
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Friends:
Abilities/ Weapon(s):
Other:
Appearance:

OK now my bio ^_^ I'm a ninja! ^_^

Name: Kensei Tsuko

Age: He can't age at all. Nobody really knows Kensei's age. It's rumored that he doesn't even know it. If he does know he probably doesn't say it. Mostly because they don't ask.

Race: Hanyou Ryuu (Dragon Demon), Human, Demigod

Bio:

____ Ӄ ϵ ɳ ș ϵ ɨ Ț ș ʊ ӄ ѻ ____

Kensei is the descendant of a samurai god named Kenpachi, his father. Unlike Kensei he is more brash and bold and would chose to fight before any other option. (Well it's quie obvious Kensei is the descendant of Kenpachi because Kensei got half his name from him)
[===================l
(Ken)sei-(Ken)pachi
[==================]
Anyway, the Devil Gene started with Kenpachi. And now it is passed on to his strongest children, Kensei, due to his amazing ability to become stronger after every fight. And Amaya, due to her vampire heritage. But there are many burdens to this power. The host of this gene will be traumatized by their onslaught in Devil form. They will eventually go insane with power and consumed with evil unless they can destroy the source of their pain.

Kenpachi raised Kensei and Amaya until they were 8. They were then both turned into newborns by the other Gods and given to their mothers. Kensei with his mother in Tokyo. And Amaya, with her mother in China. He donated his power to Kensei to hope that he'd use it wisely. Of course Kensei does.. but he doesn't use it to his full potential, due to him not knowing it. Jin was a good, smart child. but secretly he hated Kensei out of jealousy. Jin always referred to Kensei as the favorite child... which later turned into murderous hatred. Thus, the reason why Kensei's mother is now dead. Kensei never felt more betrayal than that day. Every time he thought about it, his hate for Jin amplified.

Kensei was on his own for years until meeting Charlie, a young girl with surprising enthusiasm. He becomes somewhat of a big brother to her. They went into many travels, aslo causing trouble along the way. Kensei came across a tournament in Tokyo, Japan called the RHG during one of their adventures. Charlie got excited as she heard that there was prize money involved. She forced Kensei to go saying "Come on Kensei! Charlie needs a new pair of !" So, Kensei reluctantly entered. He came across many great fighters there. One of which named Risa, a Kunoichi with a strange attraction/obsession to Kensei. When she walked into the ring she winked at him, and said in a sweet tone, "Maybe if your lucky, I'll go on a date with you after the tournament, Cutie." Kensei just raised an eyebrow and gave her a confused look. A few minutes into the match Kensei got a clever idea. He vanished and appeared next to her in midair. He then kissed her on the cheek. This worked, just not in a way he'd expect. She fainted and lost by knockout. His next match was with a strangly dressed man named Hyun with an even stranger weapon, a 2-ton Yo-Yo. When Kensei first saw it, he laughed, until getting hit in the face by it. But in the end Kensei won the match by reversing the Yo-yo and making it hit Hyun on top of his head, using his jet katana's flame to knock it back. A few matches later, Kensei won the tourney and yes, Charlie got her shoes. Hyun joined them in their travels, mostly from his attraction toward Charlie. A few sagas later, They meet Azrael, a Brazillian raver with a very unique fighting style, Capoiera. Many years later on a trip to Paris, Kensei didn't go. He stopped at the plane and hugged Charlie saying, "I'll miss you. But I have to go my own way.. Thank you. For everything." Charlie's enthusiasm and happyness seemed to have brushed off on Kensei a bit, for it seems that Kensei tended to carry a more optimistic approach to things.

Kensei later joined B.L.A.D.E, an orgization of assasins. He finds himself with a team of elite killers that each seem to be very unique. Koshido, the claw wielding playboy. Kaiyen, the angry Uchiha. And Dianne, the mysterious alchemist. He killed many, with excellent skill. Unlike most of the assasins, he knew who they were killing. But didn't complain at all, seeing as it did pay well. But that proved to be too much after getting an assignment that haunted him to this day. He had to deliever Dianne to the "boss" and kill her in front of him. Instead of killing her, he threw an explosive kunai at the ground and destroyed a large room in the B.L.A.D.E HQ. He and the rest of the team got away safely.

He then joined a demon slaying team. Thus meeting Icey and falling in love. They were seeing eachother behind her boyfriends back. It was beautiful until Kensei saw something that made him go into his Devil Form for the first time in his life. Kensei walked in the door and saw Icey's boyfriend smacking her around. Beating her. Kensei just stood there in shock until the man started to take his pants off. Kensei flew into a blind rage. It resulted in the abusive boyfriend dead and a destroyed village. Icey had to run to him and kiss him deeply. Kensei told Icey that he had to get away. Clear his mind.

Personality: He always carries himself with a laidback calm attitude He also has extremely strange habits. Like sitting with his knees close to him. He cooks many "family recipes" That contain... oddly hot spices. He is extremely optimistic.
Abilities/ Weapon(s):He can control electricity and fire. He has a katana that emits fire out of the handle, named the Jet Katana. He has many kunai and other ninja tools.

Other: He has a pet Tanuki named Don
User Image

Appearance:User Image

Areas
We will have areas that we can Rp in Towns, Virtual Hollywood, Zomg and such like that ^^

Kensei Tsuko's server (Virtual Hollywood and Towns, Ect.)
Kensei Tsuko's house (Towns)
Pulse Soundtrack by Kensei Tsuko (VJ)
momorockz375's server (Virtual Hollywood, Towns, Ect.)

Other Links

OOC
Camp ^_^

LET THE RP BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

User Image
XX-XX-XX-Kensei Tsuko-XX-XX-XX

User Image

After a long walk, Kensei finally makes it to the house. "Ahhhh..... Home sweet home! I got a feeling that this is gonna be great! Right Don?" Don chatters and climbs on Kensei's head. He laughs and walks inside. He looks around at how vivid this house is, seeming to almost like a palace. He looks outside to the night city and stares at the beauty of his home land. Don runs off to the garden while Kensei stares outside, thinking.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Name:Amaya Chi
Race: Half vampire/ Half human
Bio: Lived in a small town in china on her own after
her parents died, a warrior found her and taught her
how to fight, She's been roaming around alone all her life
Personality: Very nice, gives advice, and has a bad attitude
at times if you mess with her
Friends: There are non
Abilities/ Weapon(s): Can read others minds, very fast, and uses
to silver blades that never dull, can kill in one slice.
Other: She has a pet named soraUser Image
Appearance:User Image

User Image

Kensei sees a new comer and shrugs "Ahhh finally someone to talk to. I was getting lonely."

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
Amaya walks down the road, with her pet sora. She looks at the
house and gasps, "Wow, this place looks amazing, i might be able
to make some friends around here". She walks into the house not
knowing anyone is there.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kenji Tachihara

User Image

Kensei sees a new comer and greets her at the door. "Konnichiwa. Names Kensei. Yours would be?" He smiles as he puts his hand out for a shake

User Image
She looks at the boy and tilts her head, and says "Well hello there,
my name is Amaya". She reaches her hand out and shakes his, with a
smile on her face and thinks to herself, *he seems nice*.

User Image

Kensei smiles and says "Well there's not many people here. In fact it's basically just me and Don here. Feh.. welcome to our humble abode."

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Amaya looks around " I see, thank you for greeting me" She looks down and blushes.

User Image

User Image

He thinks about Icey, "Well there should be a few coming around...... eventually. So where ya from."

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
"I hope so... i'm from china. Where are you from?" She say while rubbing
sora's ears.

User Image
((I should explain the poll system. For every character that is added to the Rp. I add them to the poll. Icey and Annie are friends of mine that helped make this thread, therefore I invited them to it. But appearantly they're not on =/ )

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kenji Tachihara
((I should explain the poll system. For every character that is added to the Rp. I add them to the poll. Icey and Annie are friends of mine that helped make this thread, therefore I invited them to it. But appearantly they're not on =/ )

((Oh well they will be on soon won't they??))
lil_msnati
"I hope so... i'm from china. Where are you from?" She say while rubbing
sora's ears.

User Image

User Image Don runs on to his head and purrs a bit. Kensei smiles and says "Oh China that seems nice. I came from this city. Growing up in a clan not to far from here."
lil_msnati
Kenji Tachihara

((Oh well they will be on soon won't they??))

((I hope so =/ ))

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
"Well, thats great. My parents died, i've been roaming around alone,
so your like my first friend". Sits down on the floor and takes out a picture
of her parents and trys not to cry. Then hands him the picture."Thats them"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit