Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Welcome</center>
This is a Private roleplay for a petshop called Anima. Here my friends and I are having a slumber party at my house, so that is why it's private. Please do not post if you're not invited :3

<center>Rules</center>
o - No talkin lyk dis. Thankyou.
o - Try to rp descriptivly. This is going in Allure's journal :3

<center>Setting</center>
This is a very old house, and the sun has just finished setting. Night consumes the almost empty building and white, black, and purple candles light up the rooms. A large chandalear light up the main room. Candles sitting in black iron and glass lanterns hand from the cealing and walls to light up the rooms that are detached from the main room. Everything feels old. It is a slumber party and everyone is sleeping in the main room. There is 2 white couches, a black coffe table, and many types of manga. In the black and red kitchen there is many assorted dishes from sushi to chocolate cake. We are going to talk about anima and all we know about it. But other things may come up.

<center>About the House</center>
Maps
Downstairs
Upstairs
Stairs
Oustide

Description
Every wall in the house is black EXCEPT for the sitting room, Yuki's room and Atraia's room. The wood floors are also black making the house look a tad creepy. The stairs are made of white marble and the gryphons at the foot of the stairs are silver with purple eyes. The doors are purple, and the candles make the walls seem slightly grey. Windows are seen next to every door that leads outside.

The couches are white, the kitchen has blood red counters making it look VERY diffrent from the rest of the house. The full moon floods light through the skylights above the large crystal chandalear that has many candles in it forcing light to dart everywhere.

On the coffee table is a large portion of manga, and on the side table of the sitting room is a picture of Koyuki and L. What can we say, shes a fan girl.
Pulling out a chocolate cake from the oven and putting the sushi on a rather large black plate Yuki could feel her heart racing. She was having people over to her clean house to spend the night and she could only hope that they won't run away in fear. Her house was the only house with lights on the street of abandoned houses but that didn't stop it from looking scary. The rusted iron gate was tall and made the house seem to say "Do not Enter." The broken iron door swung on it's hinges to to the wind and gave a slight squeek that could be heard inside her very own home.

But she was used to it. She was used to her scary house with the scary paintings in each room with the scary beautifull people in the frames. This house was just ment to be scary and if Yuki were to paint the walls white ,or a lighter color, it would look deciving and you would expect to see something pop out at you. Maybe she just needed to change the windows with the iron roses and thorns built into the thick wooden walls and get rid of the gryphons that just stare at anything that moves in that house. But she was too lazy. And those gryphons were hot.

So with the food set, the manga set, the candles lit she was ready for the 'party' to begin.
Piper walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. As she stood there waiting for someone to come she examined the house. It was dark. Very dark. But interesting, slightly creepy. She had a backpack on.
2 notes. 2 eerie notes filled the house for a few seconds but let the sound of the last note drag on. They were deep and over the years they have grown very flat.

She opend the repainted black door seeing piper's face fromt he window with a single rose on it. Behind her was the inviting white staircase with the two large gryphons on each side of the railing letting their lavender eyes shine with glee.

"Piper! I'm surprised you didn't run off! Come in!" She opend the door wide open for her friend to come in, her lantern resting on the bottom step of the stairs was glowing softly letting the butterfly rest on the handle.
She smiled at Koyuki as she opened the door. "Of course not. I like the house by the way. Very old, seems like it has a lot of history behind it." Her compliment was not completely true, she didn't like the dark eerie feeling it gave her as she stepped into the house, but she said it out of politeness. It wouldn't be surprising if someone DID run off, the house looked haunted. "So. Where can I set my stuff off?"
If koyuki heard what Piper was thinking she would agree, however this was the only house on the street that didn't have blood stains everywhere. It was also cheap, nice and cheap. Something Yuki needed. But she didn't hear it, and had to agree with what Piper said. A scary past probably.

"Oh I bet. Theres random pictures of a family everywhere, in fact in my room there was a painting of a rather handsome boy. I don't know where the family went but I bought this house cheap so it's worth it." She paused thinking were she could leave her stuff. The stairs, that was a good place. "Set it on the stairs next to my lantern. I'm so excited! I bet she'll be pretty when she grows up! She attraced a really nice butterfly!"

Yuki didn't know how the children were 'made' She was a idiot. And a good one at that.
Her eyes explored the place as she walked over to the stairs to set her stuff down. She looked down at the lantern when Koyuki mentioned it. "Oooh. It is pretty. And she's already got a butterfly! Lucky lucky. Mine hasn't yet. I would have brought mine but it probably wouldn't have been very safe. It's not like it'll do much anywho."
She paused hearing how she was lucky to have a butterfly already. So these were supposed to have butteflies. Well that was crazy. Piper seemed to know a few things about anima, maybe she could teack Yuki?

"S-so they're supposed to have butterflies?"
She nodded. "Yeah. You didn't know that? At least I think that's what I heard. I thought it was a good idea to ask around about them before I had to take care of one. I hope you haven't been worrying your head off about that. I'm not too sure what happens to the butterfly though.

I'm getting hungry though. Maybe we can talk and eat. Have you got an food around here?" She patted her stomach.
She knew nothing and felt more than stupid for it. "oh-OH Food yes I have plenty! Follow me!" Her hand pushed on a door that you wouldn't even think was there if it wern't for it's sliver doorknob. The only black door in the house was one that lead to the kitchen.

Smells of oreintal food cakes and cookies filled the bright, yes bright, room. Koyuki grabbed a peice of sushi and a race cake and, like a wolf, ate it with haste. She too was hungry. "So does like the butterfly turn into a child or something?"
"Hmmmm. I think I might have heard something like that. It would make sense. Otherwise why would the butterfly be there?" She stuffed a few cookies in her mouth and started chewing away.
[Nyar I'm tierd I may go to bed soon xD;;]

Another eel sushi was popped into her mouth as she nodded listening to piper's agreement. It was settled. The butterfly turned into a child, which turned into a teenager which turned into a adu- "Do you think they can die? Once they're adults?"
"I really hope not. I don't know what they'd die of. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be old age or anything." She chewed on a few more cookies after that.

((Me too.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces