Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Codger

Kurone san

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.E N D O
        "It's okay, take your time to figure it out Kido-san" Endo smiled warmly, completely ignorant to how confusing he must sound. A sparkle of sweat beaded down the side of Kido's neck and caught Endo's eye.
        ".... Are you okay...?" He asked with concern, not certain if that was a tear or sweat. lmao

Friendly Raider

miIk kun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.K I D O
        "I'm fine just a bit hot... you mind if I take this off and put on something else?" He didn't wait for an answer as he got up and looked for a mask to put over his lower face. Just showing his eyes and brushed hair. He returned to the other and sighed "Much better was getting a bit hot with that mask on.. now where were we....."

Shaggy Codger

Kurone san

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.E N D O
        Endo was surprised that the spirit could change masks! But then the thought of Kido being specifically a mask spirit did pop up into his mind, or even something scary like an actual face stealing demon. His face turned from a polite smile to a slightly horror ridden face. A whisper crept out "my face isn't a pretty one so please don't steal it." he mumbled before looking Kido in the eye. "Uh! I'm not sure! haha!" he laughed nervously, "Oh but wow," his attention pointed at Kido's eyes, "You have crazy pretty eyes, has anyone ever told you that-- ah not that hearing that from a guy would be much of a compliment huh" or did you steal those...!? Crazy things were going through Endo's head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff