Welcome to Gaia! ::

.Social_Disease.
Art-Lover
*Walks bakc down stairs and sees Dad and Lexi* HEY DAD!! YOUR BACK!! ^_~

*gets a lil scared from her sisters yelling when she didn't expect it*

Sorryies Lexi *hugglies her tight* and gose up stares to Yumi's roomand knocks on the door* Can i come in?? sweatdrop
Art-Lover
.Social_Disease.
Art-Lover
*Walks bakc down stairs and sees Dad and Lexi* HEY DAD!! YOUR BACK!! ^_~

*gets a lil scared from her sisters yelling when she didn't expect it*

Sorryies Lexi *hugglies her tight* and gose up stares to Yumi's roomand knocks on the door* Can i come in?? sweatdrop

*smiles* it to'kay
"Sure, Come on in." Yumi had set her bag on her bed and sat at her desk.
(Welcome back.)
*drinks as much of her milk as she could then drops her bottle on the floor* done
*walks into her own room and yells* DAD!! CAN YOU COME HERE A SEC???!! *sits on her bed waiting*
What do you guys want for dinner?
Art-Lover
*walks into her own room and yells* DAD!! CAN YOU COME HERE A SEC???!! *sits on her bed waiting*
*walks to her room* yea
Mario24
Art-Lover
*walks to her room* yea

My picture fell...Can you put it back up??? im kinda short....*sctracths head* sweatdrop
*crawls along the floor draging her teddy behind her*
*puts Kelly's picture back* there you go (I got the matching pants for my suit yea)
Mario24
*puts Kelly's picture back* there you go (I got the matching pants for my suit yea)

*giggles* Its looks great dad!! ^_~
Art-Lover
Mario24

thank you, where's Yumi
*crawls over to Yumi's bedroom and tries to open the door but can't get it* open!
Mario24
Art-Lover
Mario24

thank you, where's Yumi

in her room! *smiles and walks down stairs and sees Lexi* HEY LEXI!! *picks her up and hugs her*^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff