Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daisy walked around, knowing everyone hated her and looked around. She saw a cat. "Hey! A cat! Hello little guy!" She picked him up. "You'll be my friend, right?"
"I dunno...there's currently a haze of confusion in my brain,and I'm trying to cope with it"Now he wasnt he even sure exzactly what he said,but he knew it sounded smart
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

"Yup." Mitch got into position and Kane dropped the puck. He gave her a smile and then stole the puck from her. He skated around with the puck and then scored.

"Oh, you suck!" She said laughing as he scored easily the first time. She went nearly nose to nose with him and scowled. "It's not gonna stay that easy, Mitch." She skated behind him and raised a brow at James. "That wasn't fair."

He smiled and saw her stole the puck from him. He checked her hard and took the puck into his possesion. He skated around Kane and looked around, Danni was charging to him. Mitch was a few feet away from the net so he took a shot hoping not to miss.
She zoomed past him and just in front of the puck before it went in, slamming it hard the other way. It bounced off the curb and she sighed going after it. "Sorry..."
She sat down. "Confused? About what? Or, you dont have to tell me." She smiled and pat his back. "If it's bad, you'll be ok." She smiled again while looking at him.
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

"Yup." Mitch got into position and Kane dropped the puck. He gave her a smile and then stole the puck from her. He skated around with the puck and then scored.

"Oh, you suck!" She said laughing as he scored easily the first time. She went nearly nose to nose with him and scowled. "It's not gonna stay that easy, Mitch." She skated behind him and raised a brow at James. "That wasn't fair."

He smiled and saw her stole the puck from him. He checked her hard and took the puck into his possesion. He skated around Kane and looked around, Danni was charging to him. Mitch was a few feet away from the net so he took a shot hoping not to miss.
She zoomed past him and just in front of the puck before it went in, slamming it hard the other way. It bounced off the curb and she sighed going after it. "Sorry..."

He smiled and replied, "No problem. I need someone who can play some tough hockey!" "I just moved here from Boston because of my dad's job and because of the QMJHL."
"...You wanna go back to my house?listen to music or something?"he looked at her,not exzactly thinking she would wanna hang out with a guy she barely knew
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

He smiled and replied, "No problem. I need someone who can play some tough hockey!" "I just moved here from Boston because of my dad's job and because of the QMJHL."
"You moved from Boston to here?" She said in disbelief and she kept her eyes locked on his, dribbling the puck away from the street. "That must've been harsh." She scored without taking her eyes off him and grinned. "Just like that."
Amaris smiled. She loved making friends. "Sure, where do you live?" She stood up and fixed her shirt from being ruffled.
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

"You moved from Boston to here?" She said in disbelief and she kept her eyes locked on his, dribbling the puck away from the street. "That must've been harsh." She scored without taking her eyes off him and grinned. "Just like that."

"Yeah, it was hard. Great city Boston is, nice hockey programs there... hope I can do something here for the rest of my summer." He replied looking at her giving her a warm smile.
AKILLA
"Yeah, it was hard. Great city Boston is, nice hockey programs there... hope I can do something here for the rest of my summer." He replied looking at her giving her a warm smile.
She smiled back as she skated around him. "No, I don't think you're gonna have any trouble finding something to do around here..." She winked and then took the puck from Kane, grinning at him. "Ready to go again?"
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
She smiled back as she skated around him. "No, I don't think you're gonna have any trouble finding something to do around here..." She winked and then took the puck from Kane, grinning at him. "Ready to go again?"

"Haha.. yes, lets play some hockey." He took the puck and then scored another goal.
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

"Haha.. yes, lets play some hockey." He took the puck and then scored another goal.

Danni rolled her eyes and gave him a hard back check even though she knew he didn't have the puck. She took it out of one goal and flip shot it into the other, sticking her tongue out at Mitch. "Two-two."
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

Danni rolled her eyes and gave him a hard back check even though she knew he didn't have the puck. She took it out of one goal and flip shot it into the other, sticking her tongue out at Mitch. "Two-two."

He laughed, he was really starting to like this girl. He stole the puck and went around Danni.
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

He laughed, he was really starting to like this girl. He stole the puck and went around Danni.

She was just about to foul him when she heard someone hollering her name down the street. She braked, nearly falling on her butt and looked to see her mom calling her. She sighed and shook her head and looked back to Mitch. "Well... that's game time. I hafta head home now. Thanks for playing with me; I've lived here almost all my life and no one has given me a run for my money like you have." She caught his eyes with hers and smiled, leaning forward to kiss his cheek quickly and skate away. "Later Mitch. Bye James, bye Kane." She shouted to his brothers then glided away down the street.
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA
Box of Oreos
AKILLA

She was just about to foul him when she heard someone hollering her name down the street. She braked, nearly falling on her butt and looked to see her mom calling her. She sighed and shook her head and looked back to Mitch. "Well... that's game time. I hafta head home now. Thanks for playing with me; I've lived here almost all my life and no one has given me a run for my money like you have." She caught his eyes with hers and smiled, leaning forward to kiss his cheek quickly and skate away. "Later Mitch. Bye James, bye Kane." She shouted to his brothers then glided away down the street.

He grinned when he kissed her and said to her, "Nice playin' with you too!! See you!" He had a fuzzy look on his face and then his brothers oohed..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff