Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

amber michelle parkerxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx R U N A W A Y xx M O T H E Rxxxxxxx

The young woman scoffed lightly, shaking her head. "He would never go to the police. You see, he's... involved with some things. Going to the police would be completely suicidal for him. That's why I didn't think too much about that part of it all." She thought about hiring a lawyer and wondered if that was the answer to her problems. Ariel came over to her, wriggling up into her arms and nestling against her. "If I were to get a lawyer, I'd have to go back to where he is. Well, in the area anyway. My parents are in France right now; I can't go with them." The young woman rocked her daughter, whose sleepy face told her that it was past her nap time. "I just want to be away from him and never have to worry again. At least for Ariel's sake." She sighed lightly and gently rubbed her daughter's back as the ferris wheel came nearer to its end.

((Bedtime!))

ariel jane parkerxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx M O T H E R ' S xx D A U G H T E Rxxxxxxx

User Image

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alexei raised an eyebrow. Involved in things? By the sound of the statement it wasn't something as simple as he got a little too drunk at a bar and got into a brawl. "What sort of things was he involved in, Amber?" he asked. There was worry in his voice as he looked at the girl she held. The twins had begun to rub their eyes as well. He stood up and picked up both of the girls in his arms as they walked out of the Ferris Wheel, making sure he didn't fall with them. He watched Amber, waiting for a response. He was clearly worried for the young woman.

IpheionDatura's Other Half

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven laughed, but turned and nodded towards Gabe, helping Lilly into the car before Ariaon took off..
XXXXX

Ariaon looked up worriedly. "I didn't ruin your plans did I?" She asked with a grimace, however, before she could pile in Ariaon escaped to the bushes and gagged. For a second she thought she was okay, but then everything came up. Dealing with twins, she moved her dress and fell to her knees. puking. Vaguely she heard Draven rush to her side but Ariaon shook her head shooing him away. It was only the ice cream. .

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilly gently pulled Draven away. "The last thing she wants is for us all to crowd around her while she pukes," she said to him softly as she slid onto the hood of Gabe's car. He would probably yell at her when he came back, but he was busy at the moment and she would enjoy the moment. "Besides... every woman would rather have her man comfort her in her time of need," she said with a small chuckle.

Gabrielle went to Ariaon as she began to vomit. He took her hair in his hands and gently pulled it back, making sure none of it fell in her face. There wasn't much he could do while she expelled what her body seemed to despise so much, so this was the best he could offer. Making sure her hair did not fall in front of her with one hand, he gently rubbed her back with the other, doing his best to comfort her in that moment.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven allowed Lilly to pull him away. "Did the food not agree with her?" He was concerned, food poisoning could get severe enough that dehydration could set in...
XXXXX

Ariaon finally stopped, and looked up at Gabe mournfully. "I really liked that dinner and ice cream..." She said, complaining softly. Ariaon flushed bright red, and looked away feeling embarrassed. How could someone forget they were lactose? When was the last time she went out? "I'm sorry Gabe... I'm horribly embarrassed about all this," she pulled herself up from the ground, shaking...

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilly gave a small shrug. "I heard her saying she was lactose intolerant," she said, grimacing a bit. "She musta' forgot when she ordered her ice-cream... I think I'd rather die then go without ice-cream... apparently, so would she," she said, grinning a bit. She vaguely remembered Ariaon mentioning it once before, but never realized it was so severe. Though, there was a possibility that she anxiety added to it.

Gabrielle smiled at her and wiped the corners of her mouth with his sleeve. "Hey... don't worry about it," he told her, kissing her forehead. "You feelin' alright now?" he asked. "I can clean this easily. The inside of my car, not so much," he said, joking with her. Though, there was a part of him that was serious. He loved that car and he had just gotten it. He didn't really want it ruined. But, if he was honest with himself, he knew he wouldn't, and couldn't be mad at Ariaon if something happened.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven stared at Lilly, then looked back at the nervous girl that was getting up. "You and I will get into the back," with that he helped Lilly in and then followed suit. While in the car he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Taking advantage of Deans back seat....
XXXXX

Ariaon winced as he dirtied his sleeve, she swallowed ignoring the after taste. Her knees continued to shake. "Then... Remember me if we were to ever go out together with the girls we take my car," she gave a shaky smile, nodded. Her stomach was still sour but it wasn't as bad as before. "I'll be fine now. Honest... Just get me home so I can clean up." Ariaon wanted another shower and brush her teeth she felt absolutely disgusting....

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Lilly grinned as Draven kissed her, returning the favor. "We can't get too riled up, they're coming back," she told him, laughing a bit as Gabrielle helped Ariaon into the car. She leaned forward and gave Ariaon a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. "You alright?" she asked as Gabrille got into the driver's side and started the car.

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven just chuckled before he too turned his attention to the pale girl....
XXXXX

Ariaon just waved off LIllys concern, smiling. "I forgot I was lactose intolerant and I ate more at dinner than I usually do," she replied. Patting the younger girls hands. As they approached the apartments her stomach began to cramp and she folded inwards as much as she could with the seat belt on.....

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Gabrielle cringed as Ariaon doubled over in the seat. "Are you going to be ok?" he asked as they pulled into the parking lot. "Do we need to take you to the hospital or anything?"

Lilly gave a small chuckle but looked at the woman sympathetically. "She's not going to die from it," she told Gabrille. "But she won't be feeling very well for a while. Give her some Tums. It won't stop it completely, but it'll help," she explained, fidgeting while she waited for Ariaon to be able to get out of the car.

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

amber michelle parkerxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx R U N A W A Y xx M O T H E Rxxxxxxx

Amber looked at him with a bit of a guarded look slipping over her face. She didn't know whether she should tell him exactly what her husband was involved with, but so far, he was one of the only people she could trust right now. The young woman swallowed, holding her daughter a bit closer to her as she let out a small sigh and answered him. "Bad things. That's why I had to leave the state I was in. He's part of a gang and he's definitely got connections in places I couldn't even imagine." She rubbed her daughter's back slowly. "I couldn't go to the police anymore. His friends worked there. It's the same reason I didn't trust the lawyers there either. What are you supposed to do when even the law enforcement turns against you?" She shook her head, a little choked up, and looked back up at him. "I'm sorry I'm dumping all of this on you. I know I shouldn't have started this conversation but... It felt good to get it all out."

((Bedtime!))

ariel jane parkerxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx M O T H E R ' S xx D A U G H T E Rxxxxxxx

User Image

Devoted Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image XXXXXDraven looked over at Ariaon concerned, it was probably the food before hand and then the ice cream. ....
XXXXX

Ariaon snuck a peak at Gabe beside her, and managed a weak smile. "I'll be fine... I'd rather not draw attention and go to the hospital," she muttered, unbuckling and getting out of the car. Wincing at the cramping sensation, and using a breathing technique she'd learned while in labor with the twins to get through the cramps peak. Noting that they had parked near the lamp post Ariaon leaned against it heavily. Exhaustion weighing heavily on her as the cramps continued. Zapping her strength. She noted Dravens attention on her. .....

XXXXXDraven got out once Gabe did, hurrying to the other side to help his lover out of the car. Looking over at his landlady he grimaced turning back to Gabe. "You have my number, if she gets worse call. My solution is tums like my lovely date said, and a hot pad or wash cloth to lay across her stomach. Though, when the twins come home... Have her rest until then." He wasn't sure what was going on between the two but... Draven could only hope that Gabe would help her at least. "My advice is when you take her to her apartment, get her a glass of water, a bucket near her or bowl, and get her something warm on the stomach... That way she could do this on her own should you leave her." ...
XXXXX

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alexei gave a small nod of his head to assure Amber he was listening as he carried the toddlers towards the exit. They were getting tired and there wasn't much else for such small children to do. "Are you hungry?" he asked Amber as he loaded the children into the SUV. He was quiet as he helped the woman into the car. Not because he was upset. Because he was thinking. Trying desperately to find a solution for the gentle mother he had been spending his afternoon with. He may not have gotten in his morning run, but keeping up with three small, albeit well behaved, children was exercise enough.

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Gabrielle had helped Ariaon out of the car before Draven helped Lillian. He looked at Draven as he spoke, face flushing in frustration. He felt insulted when Draven suggested he might leave Ariaon alone in her current state. He may have a tendency to be a womanizer, but a little more faith would have been nice.

"I hope you guys enjoyed the afternoon," he said, helping her stand. "We'll have to do it again." He ushered Ariaon away from the car and towards his apartment, giving the other two a small wave goodbye. "I have a heating pad we can put on you," he suggested. "I'm assuming you have Alexei's number?" he asked as he unlocked the door, holding it open for her.

Obsessive Hunter

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lillian nudged Draven with her elbow, waiting for the other two to walk off. "Don't be so hard on him," she told him. "You're going to frustrate him and scare him off. Then Ariaon and I will BOTH be pissed at you," she added with a small chuckle.

She stood in the parking lot, staring at the sky and took a deep breath before looking back at Draven. "There's something I have to do today. Would you like to join me?" she asked him as she turned and headed towards her apartment to change shoes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff