Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chilk
xin_xin
*does a disappearing trick and ends up outside under a bush*
Chilk then discovered the dog was gone. Chilk ran out side seeing a figure in a bush Chilk picked up the dog putting her in the pen outside so she could play. Chilk then took the rest of the animals outsida.
O_o
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
xin_xin
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
heheh
Kari_Li
Chilk
Kari_Li
Ash walked around her black fox tail swinging around, looking for anything to do...
Chilk went up to Kari. I hope you like kids Chilk said getting some paper work out.
She tilted her head sideways wonder why she said that. "Yea I like kids... I just can't take care of babies...
((I AM SORRY I am so messed up.)) Chilk then picked up the lil fox and put her in the NOT FOR SALE cage and then Chilk walked away.
trunks11224455
xin_xin
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
heheh
((*kick* shut up))
Chilk
Kari_Li
Chilk
Kari_Li
Ash walked around her black fox tail swinging around, looking for anything to do...
Chilk went up to Kari. I hope you like kids Chilk said getting some paper work out.
She tilted her head sideways wonder why she said that. "Yea I like kids... I just can't take care of babies...
((I AM SORRY I am so messed up.)) Chilk then picked up the lil fox and put her in the NOT FOR SALE cage and then Chilk walked away.
((uh.... What happen?))
xin_xin
trunks11224455
xin_xin
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
heheh
((*kick* shut up))
*tackles you and bits your ear*
trunks11224455
xin_xin
trunks11224455
xin_xin
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
heheh
((*kick* shut up))
((waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! meanie!!!)) *tackles back*
trunks11224455
xin_xin
trunks11224455
xin_xin
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
heheh
((*kick* shut up))
Chilk then saw the two foxes biting eachother and put them in separate cages. Chilk came back and flicked trunk on the nose. BAD BOY
xin_xin
trunks11224455
xin_xin
trunks11224455
xin_xin
((I'M A FOX!!! crying ))
heheh
((*kick* shut up))
((waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! meanie!!!)) *tackles back*
O_o !!! *tackles you back*
*sees that she is in a different cage* ...nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! *is sad that her playmate disappeared*
xin_xin
*sees that she is in a different cage* ...nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! *is sad that her playmate disappeared*
Chilk then saw that Trunk was less happy without her so Chilk put the other fox back in there.
Kari_Li
Chilk
Kari_Li
Chilk
Kari_Li
((uh.... What happen?))
xin_xin
^_^ *runs at kage and bumps into it*
Kari_Li
Kari_Li
Chilk
Kari_Li
Chilk
Kari_Li
((uh.... What happen?))
((I am going to buy oyu after work so yea I put you in the bin so you can't be bought by anyone elts.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff