Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Dachi pressed the button and gave Kat his crooked smile again. "Aye, tis by far the nicest room iv stayed in." he looked up at the ceiling as he heard more power tools being used. "Just one, how long do ye be thinkin thats gonna last?"

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image "You should see the Staff Suites."

Holding up a finger, as if to ask him to hold on, Kat pressed her speaker button again, and this time everyone heard her question again.

"You gonna be much longer Xhex? The Tech will be here in an hour to see your wiring. And I need your presence down here with us."

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
Pressing the button again, Xhex muted the power tools, and whispered softly,

"Gimme about ten more minutes. I'm putting in the last of the cabinets now. Oh, and welcome to the new Guy. We could use all the help we can get here."

she then pressed the speaker off again, and went back to work.
Kelsey walked into the haven hoping to find Kat. She wanted to get her room key so that she could get her stuff situated. Then she could see what else was going on around the paradise. She sighed in relief as she looked around at all the beautiful things!

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
He looked back at her as she lowered her hand. "Tis there anythin ye would like me to be doin?"

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image Kat smiled warmly, then lead him back to the bar, and stood there for a few moments.

"While I am finishing up in the dining room, you can be familiarizing yourself with the bar and it's drinks. You did want Bartender, right?"

She looked up and waved the woman over, as if to let her know it was alright to come in further.

"I will be right with you, Ma'am."
Hazard would stomp into the building his Z-6 on his back. his armor would be decked out in a camo pattern. even with his helmet on anyone could tell he was pissed. the reason for his being pissed would follow him into the bar.

following his brother into the bar Forr would tease "come on Haz. chill or i'll find Spazz's girlfriend. she always got the best of you" Forr would have a black 4 on his shoulderplate though his armor would have the same camo as Hazards.

Hazard would growl and jab his finger into his brothers chest "your not getting her. got it?"

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
"Aye." he said and smiled at the newcomer as she came closer. "Oh, I forgot to ask ye for me room key when I got here."
Kelsey smiled at the girl and nodded. "Alright, no rush!" she stated and waited patiently at the door. As she noticed all the action around her she figured that this could and probably would be a long night.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image "Of course."

Kat said, then handed him a room key. She then looked up, and growled. Slipping from behind the bar, Kat would appear before Hazzard, her hand on his chest to stop him from moving forward. She had a fire in her eyes rarely seen before. Her voice was sharp, and held an authority that only the boss would have.

"HOLD UP. You will not come in here and start stuff. I have already politely warned Meds. If you got a problem with someone, you take it off the grounds. If that is not acceptable, then you take it to the TRAINING ARENA. But if I catch you or your brothers fighting in my Haven, I will personally kick your shiny metal covered asses to the curb."

She stood on her toes, eye level with the taller Male now. Her breathy whisper was one of controlled anger now.

"Got it?"
Hazard would start at attention and nod slightly "Ma'am yes Ma'am. sorry about the problem Ma'am" he was still pissed but he like all his brothers knew when to stop.

Forr would chuckle and after taking his helmet off and clipping it to his belt he'd wink at Kat "nicely done Ma'am. i don't think anyone but the General has got him to do that. well...her and Xhex...the big bad boy got put in his place"

Hazard would growl and look like he wanted to rip his brother apart.

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
sarox1311
Kelsey smiled at the girl and nodded. "Alright, no rush!" she stated and waited patiently at the door. As she noticed all the action around her she figured that this could and probably would be a long night.

Dachi looked at the woman standing by the bar and walked over. "Ello, M'lady tis there anything I can be gettin for ye?"
Kelsey smiled "There's a lot you could be getting for me..." she stated under her breath and then looked at him "Um... I could use a room key to room 4 and a Pepsi... if that wouldn't be too much trouble."

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image "Oh, there won't be a problem. Is that clear? Good, now get your metallic butt into that Dining Room with Meds, and go set up tables with your brothers."

She arched her brow at his reply of Ma'am yes ma'am, but said nothing. When Forr went to follow, she stopped him, her hand on his shoulder. She had different orders for him.

"Since you think it is funny to tease him about a girl, or whatever is causing his anger, you can march your butt upstairs. Third floor, Room Three. One of my Staff is in there, and she needs help checking the wiring in your room. Mind, it is a double room, you will be sharing with all of your brothers, I expect you to make sure it is correctly wired, and set to your General's specifications. I want that room up to Code in half an hour, NOW MOVE IT SOLDIER..."

She said, then released his shoulder, sending Forr upstairs to help Xhex with the rooms. She then turned back to the new arrival, and Dachi.

"Sorry about that. Just need to know how to handle Military types, is all."

Kat said with a smile, giving her the requested room key.

"Welcome to Paradise Haven.

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
"Comin right up." he said and dissapered under the bar. He emerged with a glass of Pepsi and placed it on the counter infront of her. "There ye are and one second on the key." he reached up and pushed the button that would connect him to Kat. "Ma'am, theres a patron here that needs a room key."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff