Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alphafail's Wife

Demonic Wife

User Image
          User Image

Jon sat alone in the dark, the music from his headphones his only company. Opening his right eye a smidge, he glanced at the time on his iPod. 11:47. Perfect. Popping out his earphones and placing the gadget in his pocket, Jon pushed straight up with both of his hands. Weak light draped itself over Jon as he rose from his hiding hole. He smiled to himself. Their plan had worked perfectly. See, the Queens would be watching the door for and Kings. But they couldn’t stop him at the door if he never came through it. Jon stood up inside the wooden crate he had been sealed in for the past six hours. He and Remus had come up with a brilliant plan.
SIX HOURS EARLIER
A truck pulled up to the Queen’s club. The driver stuck his head out and shouted to one of the bouncers. ~Got yer delivery! Help me unload this s**t, will ya?!~ This was the club’s weekly delivery of Scotch, so the bouncer wasn’t suspicious in the least. Same driver, same truck, same damn time on the same damn day. God his job was boring. The man helped the driver carry the crates into the back storage room. They hadn’t sold much Scotch this week, so these crates would be put way in the back. It hadn’t been difficult for Jonathan to smuggle himself into one of the crates, what with him working at the docks and all. A release form forged here, some documents falsified, and one fake inspection, and his crate had gotten on the truck. Now it was just a waiting game.
PRESENT
Jon ran a hand through his hair. Remus had helped him dye it blonde earlier that day, and with the tinted glasses and outfit he was in, he was literally unrecognizable. Remus himself didn’t recognize him! He helped Jon pull off the smuggle though, so he knew the disguise now. Jonathan had a whole persona prepared, including fake IDs that were flawless forgeries and several golden tooth caps. No one would know it was him unless he told them, and even then they might not believe him. Pleased with himself, the young man sauntered off into the club. The first person he bumped into was Lanie. Time to test the disguise. ~Hey beauti-~ was all he got out before she completely ignored him. Perfect, she didn’t recognize him! More confident with himself now, Jon continued to walk around the bar. Might as well pick up a chick while I wait for the action, he thought with a sly smile.

ALL MEN ARE DRAWN TO THE SEA...
Outfit
...PERILOUS THOUGH IT MAY BE

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

xxxxxTHE BOSSx / / x
xxxxxxxx★:LANIE SCARLET LOCKHEART
xxxxxxxxWATCHyourself, ◝♚」—█⋮because the queen always wins the game.
xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxx where am i: bar who i'm with: Casper & Sydney
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoutfit attire

"Out on the street? You know someone is going to owe me a shot when I get back. I'll give you a hint as to who. Starts with an L and ends with an -anieeeee.~" When would the day come that she didn't ask for a freebie? It was no biggie though. Eva's one of the dancers and hell, Lanie would ask for one too if she had to dance it out all night. It makes her wonder though, exactly how is Eva holding up? Living a double life that is completely opposite must be difficult. Everyone know's Lanie's rep or heard of it so she doesn't have that issue. Unlike herself, Eva has to go through the trouble of babysitting kids and having a whole new persona, which she does fairly well. Does she enjoy this? One could only assume so seeing as how she's stuck to that job for some time now. "I wonder if it's relaxing to her. Knowing that she can live a normal life during the day." Lanie spends most of her time in the darks of the city so she doesn't get to see the light of day as often as the others. Actually, almost everybody gets to see the light of day more often than Lanie. The screech of the glass meant that she was wiping it clean, far too much. "Oh darn." She mumbled. This meant that she was lost in thought again. As Lanie come back down to Earth, she could see Eva walk up towards the bar. For once it actually looked pretty normal seeing as how she didn't trip this time. "Will do hun." And with that, Miss Pretty was off.

Lanie placed the device under the counter and went on with her job. Looking back at it, when Lanie was making her way to the table, she bumped into this one guy. He was a sturdy, blonde male. His face looked familiar, but she's never really meet someone with that face and that color of hair before. Not thinking too much about it, Lanie shrugged it off and went back to her job.

A new customer came and sat down at the bar, and like every other day, Lanie came to ask for their order. She dug in her apron for her note pad and a pencil. Usually food places would need something such as this, but some days there's just one too many people that they need to write it down. "Hi, what can I--" Her heart sank. What is Casper ******** Gray doing here. Actually, no, she can answer that herself. The better question is what is her doing here. Here being the bar of all places. He has some nerve. Lanie slapped the notepad and pencil back in her apron then slammed her hands on the counter. "So what do you want." "Lanie!" Then came Hiromi rushing over to her side. "That is not how you treat them." She scolded. Hiromi took a look at Casper and her persona completely changed. "No matter how handsome." She said giggling. With that, Hiromi went back to her post as she gave Lanie the 'I'm watching you' fingers. Having that just happened irked Lanie even more. "I'm not gonna ask you again." Seeing Casper always did put Lanie on edge. He's always causing trouble everywhere he goes.
                              User ImageUser Image

Evie found herself all of a sudden too nervous to answer. Something about him leaked intimidation, as if every move and word was analyzed and dissected. She felt herself shrinking at the spotlight, as she bit her bottom lip in thought. "I was uh...uhm..." Come on Evie! Think! "Uhm....looking for my cat," Her eyes fluttered in relief, before she feigned a sigh of sadness, "You see, we were walking just a block or two from here, when he jumped off and ran away from me," She paused to look up at his face to see if he was buying any of her lies. "I saw her turn the corner," She paused to pivot towards the turn a few yards away to point. "But I seemed to have lost sight of her,"

"Remus!"

She turned to face where the voice was coming from, to see a very familiar blonde. Oh dear, another King member. If she could, she would have face palmed herself at the mess she felt she was already making. And what was this guy's name too? As she thought it over, she at least repeated the name he mentioned in a whisper to herself, ignoring whatever the blonde was already saying. "Remus, Remus," Familiar. Familiar. Hearing that name in her own voice, a bulb in her head lit up. "Aha!" She unconciously yipped. Remus! That was the name she was looking for. The curly head, yes yes, Remus. But then a silence fell over her, as she realized her outburst was not in her head at all. The finger she pointed at him, began to point up at the roof. "I mean...Aha! My cat~" Letting the finger fall, she formed a saluting hand and placed it upon her forehead, as she squinted her eyes. "Do you see her? Is that her?" She even stood on her tippytoes. "Come," She hooked an arm on the blonde's right arm, since he was closer, and pulled him almost to height level, as she pointed up at the roof again. "Look, look, is that her? Can you see mister?"

In a rather weird manner, the people standing in front of the line had moved aside to make way for someone. Evie found herself looking, but soon came face to face with Eva. She should have known, only Eva could part the sea of people to have them gawk and drool over her. A nervous little smile played on Evie as she gulped, mouthing a quiet and nervous "Hi,"

"How many times do I have to tell you? A club's entrance is no place for a child!"

Evie found herself straightening up and letting the boy go. A look of confusion crossed her face, mixed with a tinge of guilt. She knew she broke the unspoken rule about crossing the street to the bar, but she only wanted to help. She thought she was helping. A little pout threathened to show on Evie's face. "Here." Eva placed a twenty dollar bill inside her palm. Is she going to send Evie on an errand? "I told you to stop pickpocketing." Wait what? Pickpocket? What in the world-- "Any of these men can hurt you, now go." Evie stood there trying to process what Eva was actually doing---and when it hit her, Evie mustered up the best innocent look on her face. "Pickpocket? I think you've got the wrong girl miss....I was only looking for my cat, promise," She placed the hand with money behind her back, and held up her hand without, as if swearing an oath.

She looked at Eva for a moment, before her mouth formed an "O" shape and she exclaimed as she looked past Eva and pointed towards the street ahead, "Oh! The devil! I think my cat just ran over there!" An open palm went against her cheek as she called, "Wait for me kitty! Wait!" God, she must look like a mad woman to Eva. Looking to Remus she said as if she was in a hurry, "Sorry again mister," Then her eyes fell on Eva, before she wedged herself between Eva and the blonde. As she left the group, the sea from before began to crowd around her, closing off the distance between the group she was in and herself. As she past the bouncer, an apologetic and pitiful look he casted to Evie as he pretended to not see her. She excused herself from some of the people in line, before she went under the same rope that the blonde boy went under upon entering the scene. Her eyes flickered for a moment to an item sitting on the floor. Picking it up as she straightened herself up, she offered it first to the bouncer, without words asking if it was his, but he only shook his head and shooed her off already with much impatience. She figured he was afraid that he might lose his job, given with strict orders from Lanie and the others not to let Evie in.

With a sigh, Evie looked at the wallet in hand, and placed it in her purse as she began to jog in the direction of where her "cat" went off to. Opening it would seem weird, so she'll just give it to the other girls, they seem more experienced, and less guilt ridden in dealing with stuff like this. Slowing down as she turned the corner, she noticed that she still held the twenty that Eva gave her. Evie allowed herself a little smile. Now, this money....was a different story. She would not feel as bad in spending this one, since for one, Eva did give it to her, and two, Eva even falsely accused her and dared to call her a child no matter how much she knows that term irks Evie. It's only fair that Evie should be compensated for the "hurt" she is feeling. "Hmmmm, what sounds good to eat today," Evie thought to herself as she began to head to the closest convenience store for a snack or two.

{ LOCATION:; a street away from bar .☆. COMPANY:; my invisible cat .☆. MOOD:; ... .☆. THOUGHT:; I feel like spending all your money on me }

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
♧Casper A. Gray
The God King/Team Leader
Twenty two years♧

The sun glasses didn't work because before he knew it Lanie was in front of him with her unhappy yet attractive look he always received. He was about to answer her until some chick named Hiromi came and lectured Lanie on how to treat a customer and soon enough Casper had a huge grin on his face "why thank you. Your a very attractive women yourself maybe after your done here I can buy you a drink. Plus it's quit alright I known Lanie for quite some time I understand why she isn't happy serving me". After speaking to Hiromi he turned his attention to Lanie as they were left alone "don't worry I won't get attracted to her. You know you have my eyes on you". Chuckling lightly he put a twenty on the counter and shrugged he wasn't really there to drink but he'd play the role till his brothers were there to help start things "surprise me. Hold the spit, rat poison, and ruphalin please". Realizing what trouble he could cause he picked the wallet back up and placed it on the counter before looking around for the guy he stole from before turning to Lanie "Hey I uh.... found this wallet thought you might hold it just incase the guy comes back". His plan to tell the dude he saw the ladies stole his wallet and get them in trouble for a minute to distract them and find where the money and other pricey things they could find then once they had what they searched for he'd set it straight to the guy saying they found it. Lanie wouldn't get in trouble with her job and the guy his wallet, not his money but his wallet.

Reaching to take the sunglasses off he threw them with the glasses and waited for his drink. Looking to the guy next to him he grabbed some guys drink on his other side and threw the drink on the guys shoes making sure he wasn't looking. Putting the glass back he cleared his throat and put a serious face on it worked really well Cas didn't have a drink yet and the guy had a empty glass so with that said he tapped the man, who he threw the drink, on the shoulders and pointed down to let him know his shoes had been drowzed in alcohol, he pointed to the guy on the other side and next thing you know fist are flying between the two. Slowly moving away from the ruckus he looked at Lanie and smiled "you need some excitement in your life you know that. Your to serious and it lowers your life span"

User Image

xxxxxTHE BOSSx / / x
xxxxxxxxx where am i: bar who i'm with: Casper & Sydney

The sight of Casper hitting on Hiromi made Lanie gag. "That scumbag." Although his remark to her about him only liking her really made her gag. She can't get across what Casper's planning on doing here at the bar. Doesn't he have other things to attend to? Like, per say, ruining The Queens. He's probably plotting something bigger. Lanie turned her back to get him some scotch. She didn't enjoy serving him, so what best to serve than the least favorite drink of the week. "Ugh, I should put a rupee in there." She muttered to herself in spite. Lucky her, the music's covering it. Yet again, another song change. "Man, the club really needs a new list of songs." She turned to slam the cup in front of him. With years of bartering, Lanie's mastered the skill of slamming, sliding, doing all sorts of flashy things without a spill of alcohol on the counter. Some say it's impossible and unbelievable, Lanie knows it's skill and hard work. "Yeah." She said as she picked up the wallet and tossed it in the lost and found box under the counter. "But you gotta return the money you took." Please. Lanie knows Casper way too well now to know that he won't just return a wallet without checking it out. "And what, you expected that seeing your face will make all my problems go away?" Funny, because right now, Casper and his friends are the problem.

Alphafail's Wife

Demonic Wife

User Image
          User Image

Jon wandered the club a bit, waiting on the others to get things started. He’d decided it couldn’t hurt to get a little action while he waited, so he’d picked up one of the strippers. His expensive clothes (courtesy of a tux shop that would find their inventory one short tonight) got her attention, and his smooth talking kept it. It was rare for Jon to truly care for women and relationships, but he was partial to a good roll in the sheets, same as any guy. However, Jonathan knew exactly what women wanted to hear, so he usually got his action free of charge. He smiled at the woman. She’d be an easy target, no doubt. A young brunette, probably working to pay off college debts or some bullshit. Jon didn’t care. There wouldn’t be much talking anyways, so he didn’t need to.
The atmosphere was calming to Jon, so he decided to wait a bit before bedding the woman in one of the back rooms. He walked with her to the bar, and to his favorite Queen: Sydney. ~Hey there love, a round for this angel and I please. Nothing too cheap, this one’s special.~ He said to Sydney with a smile. He knew the strippers weren't supposed to drink while on duty, but it’s not like they could stop her if he bought her the drink. Whatever it took to get into his pants, and more importantly, his wallet. His lady excused herself to go “freshen up,” which probably meant taking the pill and refreshing her perfume, or whatever girls did in the bathroom. Jon let her go, as he loved this particular dancer’s aroma, and was totally okay with her putting more on.
He turned to Sydney to pass the time. Since he had, ah, close relations with the bartender, this would be the ultimate test of his disguise. He showed her his ID when she asked for it. ~Roger Stiles at your service, ma’am.~ He leaned closer, whispering as though he had a secret. ~Any tips on what the girl I picked likes? Might just help me get a little overtime, if ya know what I mean.~ He said, winking at Sydney. She handed him back his ID with a disgusted look. Of course she approved of his driver’s license, Jonathan had been practicing forgery for as long as he could remember. This particular one was his masterpiece. It passed her inspection, and Jon continued the conversation. ~I’m just kiddin, darling. Guess there’s a reason you’re behind the bar and not out on the stage, huh? Got a problem with sleepin around, eh?~ Jon taunted her with a sly grin. He was acting very differently from how he normally would, and it was selling his disguise perfectly. He watched Sydney make the drinks, his evil smile still perched on his face.

Outfit

User Image

skye9919

-KittyHalk-'s Partner

Dapper Gekko

7,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

fillerfill██ ██ ██ ; the lights are going down
                                                                              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller⇀ ` ; LOOK AT US WE ' RE F A D I N G OUT
                                                                              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller it ' s been been good to have you
                                                                              fillerfiller┆THE LOOK ACROSSYOUR FACE
                                                                              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillersimply killing time
                                                                              fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller disorted , crushed and hazy eyed
                                                                              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerwell f u c k your white lies

Slightly bobbing his head to the muffled music coming from inside the club, Franklin jumped when the smaller girl who had been talking to Remus shouted, "Aha!" He blinked as her finger pointed towards Remus which he followed, giving Remus a cocked eyebrow. Franklin was prepared to say it wasn't polite to point at people but was stopped when the girl changed the direction of her pointing from Remus to the roof of the club. "I mean...Aha! My cat!"

Franklin stared down at her wondering what in the world was wrong this girl as she squinted to get a good look of her cat. "I don't think your cat would - " Franklin was interrupted when the girl hooked her arm through his and pulled him closer to her while also dragging him down to her height level which was pretty uncomfortable considering Franklin stood at a height of 6 foot even. It was almost like he was taking a sh - "Look, look, is that her? Can you see mister?" "See what? It's too dark to see anything. Why would you even bring a cat here in the first place?" He grumbled while squinting his eyes. Nothing. Nada.

"I don't think your cat would want to be here. It's too noisy. Maybe it went to like a near park or something. Why don't you ch - " "How many times do I have to tell you? A club's entrance is no place for a child!"

Interrupted yet again, Franklin turned his attention to the incoming face. Or more like, he started at the incoming persons breast for a short second before moving his eyes to her face. The girl had let go of Franklin and he smoothed out the arm of his coat as the two females exchanged conversation. Franklin though just stared at the red headed female with the lovely assets. Not only because, wow, look at her, but because he felt like he had seen her before. He was about to open his mouth to ask if they met before (not a pick-up line, he swears) but stopped when she said something about pickpocketing from the girl. "Pickpocket? No, no. She was looking for some dumb cat." The smaller girl pretty much said the same thing.

"But I didn't see any cat. Sor - " And once again the smaller girl interrupted shouting about her cat in running in some direction. And like a rabbit, she zoomed away, apologizing to Franklin as she continued her search for her cat. Franklin cleared his throat and looked back over at Remus who probably saw the entire event. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the lady who had confronted the little girl. She spoke about checking their pockets or something but he wasn't paying much attention as he was trying to pinpoint where the hell he had saw her before. It was then that she told the two that as an apology for the previous event, she could let the two into the club quicker.

"I game!" And with that all thought about where he saw the busty lady at vanished.

( location: in line xxxx with: remus & busty ladyxxxx feelin': amused at first, now excited xxxx wearin )

Lethe R G's Partner

Dedicated Informer

User Image
                                          ━╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃━
                                                    User Image
        User ImageUser Image

sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀvᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ sʜɪᴘ,
                                                sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀrᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇʙᴏᴀᴛs, ᴀɴd ɪ...

The night was young for all intents and purposes and Remus had time to kill before he truly had to worry about the rest of the plan coming together. He smiled as the scene played out before him mostly to himself. The girl wasn't half bad all things considered, but by the time Eva showed up her cover may as well be shattered. She had managed to bump into Remus on tonight of all nights, and within minutes Eva had been sent out in an attempt to smooth things over. To most people they might have imagined the Queens might hand kid pickpockets money out of the goodness of their hearts, but that girl couldn't have been a pickpocket if she tried. Besides, if she had wanted to take Franklin's wallet she'd missed her chance when she'd locked arms with him. That and the whole shouting his name like she knew him from somewhere left him very curious indeed. Worst case scenario Remus might manage to make an interesting new friend. Best case scenario he learned about a new addition to the Queens.

Remus leaned over to Franklin as they made their way into the club, "Try not to do anything stupid with Eva while I'm gone. I'll fill you in on the plans for the night later, but for now I'm off to find a cat." Remus stood up straight as he called out to Eva, and pulled out his phone as though he'd gotten a text, "I'll be sure to stop by for a chat later Eva, but for now Casper seems to have gotten lost." It wasn't much of a cover story, but he didn't need one as it wasn't like she could follow him out of the club much further anyway. She had a job to do, and he had someone to catch up with. He also shot Franklin a parting grin before putting his phone away. He muscled his way through the crowd with more effort than he would have liked, but he managed to catch a glimpse of the girl jogging off so he could follow her. It didn't take her long to slow down or for Remus to catch up unnoticed as she seemed a little lost in thought."You know, I hate to break it to you but I don't think your cat is around here." If there had been any doubt as to whether or not Remus had put some of the absurdity of the situation together there wouldn't be any now. He'd matched her pace now, and looked her in the eye as he pulled out his wallet and continued, "Treats on me? I'm going to at least need a name first though. I don't think it's altogether fair if you get to know mine, and I can't know yours too. I've also never treated a stranger, and I don't intend to start now."

It was set to be a long night once Remus had to actually get to work so he figured he could take it easy for now. The girl hopefully wouldn't put up too much of a fight, and they could just talk a bit before he had to get going. Whatever came from that conversation well he'd have get it started first. Which left him hoping this one didn't hold an unknown grudge like the Queens or run screaming thinking he was some kind of creep.

...ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙ.

ℯɱʯѕ αɱℯs ιςʈʯs

3,875 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
User Image

MISS SECOND IN COMMAND
                                    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                          ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
        User Image

Focused on entertaining her own set of customers Sydney hadn't noticed Casper as he approached the bar in the poor disguise of only a pair of sunglasses. What did get her attention though was the familiar thud of Lanie's hands as they met with the sleek bar counter. Topping off a bloody mary and sliding it across the the waiting customer she turned her attention to her dear friend at the other end of the bar. It was then she noticed the leader of the kings, Casper, standing across from her in his usual impudent manner. So he made it in without someone as much as blinking an eye? Well that's a great sign.." Sydney thought to herself with slight disappointment in their security. This night was about to get fun.

As the little quarrel broke out, props to Casper, she couldn't help but give a little smirk. Watching as the crowd parted around them, Sydney let the men get in a couple blows before sliding the hem of her dress up and pulling out the walkie-talkie strapped. After all, what was a night at the bar with out at least only little fight. "Clean up by the bar," she phoned to security and as soon as it began that fight was broken up.

Walkie-talkie back in place she smoothed down the edge of her tight dress, adjusted the neckline of the dress that showed off moderate cleavage, and turned her attention back to the bar. There was a man approaching; blonde with expensive taste and one of the club's girls hanging off his arm. The sight was nothing out of the ordinary, but there was something off about him. "ID," she stated more than posing a question. Looking over the card quickly as he handed it to her, she shot him a momentary look of disgust at his question. Sydney didn't both getting to know the strippers of the club, let alone their personal kinks and fetishes.

Regaining her flirtatious demeanor flashed a alluring smile as pulled out a bottle and shot glasses from behind the counter, tossing the bottle around in her usual extravagant display as she poured the drinks. "My rates run too high for this place." She teased with a sultry wink as she slid the shots across the bar to him. "It's like the expensive, high class porn for politicians and athletes." She took a moment to look over his face; there was something oddly familiar about him...wasn't the eyes, they were hidden behind shaded sunglasses...perhaps his jaw line or that grin. "Roger you say? Have we met before?" She asked as she turned around to place the bottles back on the shelf.

OUTFIT

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
User Image

Evangeline found that she needed to concentrate in order to keep from laughing at Evie's mention of a cat. Of all the things she had expected the girl to use as an excuse, a feline had not been it. Later, she would tease the girl about her choices; surely the money she'd given her would at least cover that. Evangeline felt grateful that the younger queen had played along with her poorly devised ploy. While it did not provide them with the best results, it provided them with acceptable results. "Ah" the female allowed the sound to escape her lips as Franklin corrected her, her expression twisting into one of mock understanding. She had enough street smarts to not press the subject of the phantom cat. In fact, Evangeline was successful in everything but mathematics; a subject that posed a problem in various examinations.

Containing her dissatisfaction at Remus' response was difficult. As a result, Evangeline rolled her eyes dramatically at his mention of not doing anything "stupid" with her. 'Yes, because Boy-Kings just get me so hot and bothered' The read headed vixen made no effort to conceal her expression, but felt forced to pick her battles. In other words, she pretended as if Remus had actually received a text message. Ms. Pretty knew enough about being a street rat to be aware that people like her did not simply get frivolous text messages at the most convenient of times. Evangeline found that she could only think about needing to feel buzzed by the time such a conversation with Remus were to occur. As much as she wanted a calm, collected, and absolutely average Joe to fit with her attempts at an average life; such a man bored her. The thought of danger, passion, and excitement quickened her heartbeat as much as she attempted to dampen her feelings. Sure, she had to admit that intelligence was a bonus. As was the case with thoughtful men like Remus, a little alcohol in her system would make him seem more..amusing.

As she realized the man's true intentions, Evangeline recognized the importance of reporting back to Lanie. "Alright! Stay close" she responded, the beginnings of sultry smile forming before she turned away from him. Evangeline grabbed onto his coat with one hand, leading him through the crowd towards the entrance. The female was accustomed to the change of expressions that those around her experienced. She would receive an immediate glare, only to have it transform into surprise, desire, and acceptance as they got a good look at her. Occasionally she found herself having to press against the man boy she tugged along with her. Crowds included an excessive amount of jerks that believed that their chances with a lady increased by merely separating her from any other males around. Personally, Evangeline would rather have saved the chest-banging and territorial fights for the animal channel. She also refused to consider herself at all involved with the child she brought with her. Sure, he towered over her and appeared as though he was contemporaneous with her, but the word student kept looming over her. While romance novels were a guilty pleasure of hers, she was not about to start some zany student-teacher relationship. In real life, those things were more than a little disturbing.

Once inside, Evangeline bee lined for the bar. Looking over her shoulder, Evangeline momentarily made eye contact "drinks?" Inquiry made, Evangeline let go of his coat, not truly caring what it is he did. She knew he would not be able to drink unless he had a fake ID, but she was not about to reveal that she had any knowledge as to his identity. That was a can of worms that she would leave forever sealed if she could. Miracles did indeed happen for Evangeline remembered the bar step for the second time that night. Instead of standing, Eva sat herself on a bar stool, her back arching out of the habit of accentuating her assets. "Well Lanie, I believe we had a deal." Evangeline nibbled on her bottom lip, a habit she frequented. Her lips ultimately looked slightly swollen and all the more kissable. The female's gaze traveled to take in her surroundings; yet another habit of hers. A mischievous smile formed as she recognized the leader of the rival gang. He did not look nearly as lost as Remus had made him out to be. "Ah no wonder you look so overjoyed" she said to her own leader, her voice dripping sarcasm. The red head made no effort to acknowledge the presence of the rival leader, pretty soon the only man in her mind would be Scotch. "You might want to tell the bouncer to increase security." The statement was merely her attempt to say that it would be convenient if at least one of the kings was unable to make an entrance, especially seeing as he had gone off to harass Evie. It was unfortunate that Evangeline could not merely ask Lanie to return her walkie talking seeing as there were already two kings around them. It was even more unfortunate that Evangeline could not get Lanie to get rid of her student. All she could hope is that this persona was much too different from that of the school teacher.

Alphafail's Wife

Demonic Wife

User Image
                      User Image

Sydney was being flirtatious again, just as Jon knew she would. She might not like discussing the sex lives of her co-workers, but she seemed quite willing to discuss her own. ~And I bet you’re worth the price.~ Jon said, smiling back. ~Can’t say I’m one for porn though. I prefer to be part of the action.~ Jon spoke with a sly grin. Sydney turned to get his liquor, and Jon took that opportunity to check her out. She was wearing a tight black dress that perfectly accented her curves. The view was good, but Jonathan couldn't help wanting her to turn and show him her chest again. Jon appreciated her beauty, but that was all it was. He had decided long ago not to get emotionally attached. It only caused problems.

She asked if they’d met before. Fair enough, not every disguise was flawless. But it was time to sell his scummy personality. ~Nah, I don’t think so. I’d remember a body like that, darling. Though you could give me a better look, just to be sure.~ Jon licked his lips as he very obviously looked Sydney up and down, undressing her with his eyes. He hadn’t decided what he hoped to accomplish by talking to her here (other than getting some booze), but he was enjoying himself so he didn’t need a plan. However, he needed to check in with Remus. He pulled out his phone and turned it on. It had been off in the crate so as not to give him away. However, the first thing he saw was the missed call from Franklin.

Damn, better send the kid a text. Franklin was rather attached to Jon, seeing as Jon was the one who had introduced to the Kings. He shot the kid a quick message. “Hey, sorry was occupied. Won’t see you tonight, follow Remus’ lead. Ttyl.” That would tell Franklin everything he needed to know while keeping his presence a secret. He would like to tell the boy the plan, but Jonathan and Remus had agreed that things would go smoother with the others in the dark. Less people able to give them away and whatnot. Satisfied with Franklin, he turned back to the pretty blonde bartender...

Outfit

User Image

skye9919

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
♧Casper A. Gray
The God King
Twenty two years♧

Finally it came, his drink but he knew the attitude Lanie was in would have something in it like spit, or ruphees so grabbing the drink he sniffed it and took a sip. His drink was safe so he began taking bigger sips, but when the talk of returning the money was brought up he quickly downed his drink nodding slightly "Ok well thank you for the free drink or keep the twenty because he paid for it". Pulling out the rest of the money he smiled slyly placing it on the counter, he really did like having all that money in his hand but she knew him all to well. Thinking for a minute on the subject of his face getting rid of her problems he didn't know whether if he would get rid of it or cause more "go away no some I can make go away but nine times out of ten I'll bring some your way.....excuse me for a second".

Scooting closer to another group he placed himself in the middle and tried to figure out what else he could do to start trouble. When he saw that one side had a women with him stood behind the guy next to her and rudely slapped her on the butt and quickly returned to looking normal as a confrontation began and another fight broke out. He was trying his best to keep the ladies preoccupied until he received a signal. It wasn't on his mind on what they were about to do because it was a every day thing where the boys caused trouble and messing with the Queens it was Cas' way to get Lanie's attention. Trying to be as unsuspicious as possible he decided to return his attention back to Lanie "why don't you let your "problem" buy you a drink. Or does my drinks cause more problems to your little group and club". His habit to check his surrounding area put his attention back on to the Queens they he hasn't noticed to be around him and obviously they were occupied with others looking at Sydney and Eva he quickly looked away Sydney was wearing a top that would catch any guys attention because of her showing cleavage and Eva was easy to spot out as well, and the last thing he needed was for Lanie to catch him looking at her friends right in front of her.

User Image

xxxxxTHE BOSSx / / x
xxxxxxxxx where am i: bar who i'm with: Casper

"Oh we had a deal, alright." Although this squirt wasn't a part of it. What is the youngest member of the kings doing inside of the club. Does he have a fake id or something? Lanie should rat him out just to delay the boy's plans, but that won't do her make good if he does have one. For a boy his age he does look at most three years older. "Hold on Eva, I kinda have my hands full."

She can't let Casper out of her sight, not now. He's already reeking havoc here and there, who knows what else. Lanie rolled her eyes at Eva's remark. She was right for assuming what caused her 'joy'. Lanie let out a heavy sigh and focused her attention back on Casper. For someone such as him, he should enjoy this. It's not everyday, actually it's not ever, that Lanie's gonna go out of her way to please him for the night. Though once again, she's finding herself fixing his problems again. When her assumptions were comfirmed Lanie couldn't help but cross her arms and rest her face in her hands. The agony she's feeling right now. Exactly what will she tell the man when he comes for it. "Oh, I found it like this" or even, "Somebody gave it to me safe and sound", she played out in her head. "That's just another problem to add to the list." Actually, he willingly returned the money so where's the problem. Maybe it's because he just had himself a free drink. Lanie can't just return everything and have a twenty missing, it's too obvious. "ugh, thanks Casper." Lanie put the money back in the wallet, including the twenty. She could feel her mini-me inside her head just screaming 'No!' and ripping her hair off. Lanie's pretty skilled at pick pocketing, so having money just fly past you like this is killing her. The history that the two have is like two kids and a sandbox. No, you dirty minds, not that two kids and a sandbox. Let's say Lanie was a little girl again and she's building a sandcastle. Now here comes Casper, destroyer of all things cute and fuzzy. That, my friends, is how Lanie feels every time Casper comes around with trouble slapped on his face.

"Oh, you're excused." She muttered as she focused back on Eva. Lanie pours scotch in a cup and went over to Eva. She did kinda leave her hanging. Since it's not the preferred drink, and Eva's always asking, she shouldn't mind having second best this once. Reaching Eva's side of the counter, Lanie let out a heavy sigh as if the life was being sucked out of her. "Yeah, once kids learn when their bedtime is." It was clear who she was referring to, even he should know it. Not even a second later, Lanie hears yet another fight break out. "Ugh!" The frustration is killing her inside out, or it could just be Casper the ghost himself. He's like ghost of christmas past, always haunting you first. "Excuse me. Looks like Casper the friendly ghost is back from his detour." She was off.

Lanie leaned on the table and looked Casper in the eyes. "Casper darling, are you just out to get me?"

3,875 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
User Image

MISS SECOND IN COMMAND

User Image
        User Image

Sydney couldn’t help but roll her eyes a little internally. This Roger guy was sure laying it on thick. It’s not like she wasn’t used to it though, sobers and drunks alike would try and hit on her or pick her up while serving drink, but it was an extremely rare event when she did take their offers. She tried to avoid hooking up with the club’s attendees, but hey, she was only human sometimes. Tonight wasn’t that kind of night though. Lanie wanted everyone to be ready for the kings to cause trouble, Sydney couldn’t afford to slip away to a back room.

Give him a better look? Sydney couldn’t help but give a light laugh at the thought. “You sure do know how to sweet talk a girl” She teased with a playful wink, her words laced with sarcasm, “Maybe if you save up you can buy yourself a night then, though I think your date might get a little jealous.” The young brunette was slinking her way up beside Roger again, back from her “freshening up” in the back rooms.

A pair of guys elbowed their way up beside Jon to grab their stop at the bar, giving a cat-call to get Sydney’s attention. It was obvious where theirs eyes were going, and it wasn't her face. She turned her attention to the new customers, taking their orders as Roger and the stripper took their shots. They were making some snide remarks about ordering her and picking her up, which she let pass with a grin as she pulled a few bottles from off the shelf. “I’m afraid I’m not on the menu tonight boys,” The first bottle was tossed in the air, spinning around her hand and coming down behind her back to pour into the drink shaker. “Guess you’ll just have to come back another night.” She added, flashing an alluring smile.
                                    The drinks came down on the counter with a muffed thud, and were slid across to the ogling men. Turning her attention back to the classy blonde, “Another?” She asked, swinging the bottle in her hand a little with a playful smile, placing her hand on the bar and leaning a bit towards him. Her job was to sell as many drinks as she could. Sydney just liked to have a little more fun while she did so- she liked to flirt, and it usually got her more tips anyway.

OUTFIT

User Image

Alphafail's Wife

Demonic Wife

User Image
                      User Image

Jon was starting to enjoy himself more. Sydney had accepted his disguise, and so he was starting to relax and flirt. ~I can promise you one thing, sweet pea, it’s not just talk. I’d be willing to show you if you’d like.~ He said with a sly wink. ~I may just have to take you up on that. It’d be well worth my trouble, I can tell. Mind if I get your digits?~ Right after Jon asked her for her number, his dear stripper returned. Good timing, she probably wouldn’t have liked hearing him ask that. Jon hooked his arm around her waist as they enjoyed their drinks.

Two chumps approached the bar next to Jon and started hitting on Sydney. Now, while Jonathan had no emotional connection to Sydney (yet, anyways), he was very protective of her nonetheless. Jon had been raised by his older brother and sister on the streets, and they had taught him that everyone in the alleys was family, no matter how much they pissed you off. So when those creeps started eyeing her, he immediately came to her defense. ~Yeah boys, but if you’d like, I hear they got a kiddy menu across the street. I think that’d be better suited to you pervs’ appetite’s. Whadda you think, miss?~ He said, shooting Sydney a grin. At that, she offered him another drink, which Jonathan accepted happily.

He’d probably pissed those loser’s off, but he knew something they didn’t. You see, Jon had studied Karate for years on the streets. His siblings had worked their asses off to pay for lessons, and Jon had achieved his brown belt before, well, before he came to be on his own. That and Jon had one more ace up his sleeve: Casper. The King’s leader loved a good bar fight, even if he wasn’t there when it started, you could be damn sure he’d be around to finish it. So when Jon Reilly taunted the two guys, he knew he’d have back up even with Casper not recognizing him. Jon sipped his drink as they reacted...

Outfit

User Image

skye9919

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out