• Window Shopper 100
Jason Adolf Sullivan
Garvey'sLittleBrother
User Image
TheMadicated

Outside the rain's fallin' down
There's not a drop that hits me

User Image
                              It's that feeling you have, where you're invincible, high as a kite, the world is great, and nothing is real. What started as simple quizzing and probing questions about Bailey's mental health ended with him going just a tad bit too far. The first clue was when she flipped out, the shouting jogged him from his invincible feeling and he was stuck feeling numb. It's like being lifted up in an elevator only to find that the bottom of the elevator has disappeared and you're left falling into nothingness. At that moment he was stuck in that sickening weightlessness just before gravity takes over and pulls you down. He stared at her stunned, and gulped as it sunk in that what he was doing wasn't actually helping anything. He had thought that if he had called her out while she was hand cuffed and virtually benign under their control that they could question her about her master, that they could finally solve the mystery that was Fable. Unfortunately his idealistic thoughts were wrong. He had only hurt and terrified Bailey who didn't deserve it at all. "I'm sorr--" Jason was about to try and make it better. He reached out to try and comfort the girl and tell her he hadn't meant what he said and that he was sorry. He wanted to tell her he had only been trying to figure out if it were a split personality or a possession. He really hadn't meant to make her so scared.

He couldn't finish what he was saying, "What the ******** is your problem?!" his face went pale, and flushed all at the same time ans a sense of shame went through him. He flinched and pulled away from Bailey and pulled his knees to his chest instinctively as Jim yelled at him. "I'm sorry!" He felt like a child caught with his had in the cookie jar because he was getting a cookie for his mother and his father was going to beat the s**t out of him because he thought the boy was stealing. "No, that's cool. She's obviously in a fragile, emotional state and you want to try to trigger that thing? If you're enabling the deaths of others, then you are no better than Waldo's puppets. Cuff him-- if he's going to ******** act like a criminal, cuff him!" "No, please I didn't mean--" “You’ve done enough why don’t you go play with kids your own damn age.” As always Jason shut up. He stopped trying to defend himself. He stopped trying to fix it. No one would believe him, they thought he was a monster.... ”Vi, Jim is right. You need to keep Jason under control or we’ll have to cuff him." That last one cut deep. He hadn't hurt anyone. Not physically, cuffs were restraints... In his opinion a gag would be more advantageous in this situation, but what did this matter? Apparently he wasn't a person, he was a dangerous animal who needed to be cuffed up because he was trying to help. He wasn't a person... No one thought to talk to him... or reason with him... no, he was a monster trying to bring out more monsters...

He glanced over at his twin and wondered if everyone wasn't right. It wasn't his fault he was still alive, Garvey was the one who kept insisting that Jason live. It was all Garvey's fault... None of these people deserved to go play with Kili. They were all so mean, even Piran, who he thought was his friend... Even Piran wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt... and of course his brother would try to protect him, but it didn't matter, they all hated him... and all he had tried to do was help. "Who am I fooling... you're here, but nothing is better... You're just a fake," He mumbled into his knees quietly ignoring the tears stinging the back of his eyes. He looked away from Kili's hurt face and a his feet, "Don't look at me like that... I didn't kill you..." As a defensive mechanism Jason blocked out everything an just stared at his toes trying to breathe deep even breaths even as the sobs threatened to erupt from his chest and make him looks stupid. Boys don't cry, especially over a little reprimand... Of course it wasn't the reprimands that had done it, he had felt bad in the first place, and then the yelling had hurt, but he could have shrugged it off... It was how Jimmy had been so harsh wanting to tie him up without even attempting to understand first. Sure they didn't have a whole lot of time, sure things were stressful... but he didn't have to do that... did he... Jason couldn't help but feel that he did deserve it... It was what he got for trying to help and ******** it all up.

Jason's eyes fell on Jim's Cigarette as everyone's attention was off of Jason and on the riddle, no one was looking at him, no one really cared... They were all talk. 'cuff him' 'make him miserable' but no one was actually doing anything. Was it because he looked so pathetic? Had Vivi protected him well enough...? What was going on? Did it matter? No. Kili was gone... and suddenly he cared that the apparition he saw was not his brother. Even if it was Kili was still dead, so what did it matter? He was crazy, and he could see it. One of his more lucid moments and one of his crazy moments had collided and now he was left... enlightened, and no better than before. Only this time he wasn't taking his meds like a good little boy. If anyone was ******** up, it was him... and he didn't care. He saw he cigarette just hover there and a sort of compulsion went through him. He needed to be punished for hurting Bailey, he wanted to hurt Jimmy. All he knew was that if he were going to be cuffed and seen as a monster, then he might as well deserve it. Jason stood up slowly, or at least it felt that way to him, and he walked forward quiet as a mouse, unnoticed, at least until it was too late. Jason took the mostly smoked cigarette from Jimmy's hand before the Serious could react, and put it out on the back of his own him.

His face remained passive, even slightly pleasured as he smelt the burning of his own flesh. He could feel the pain flash all through his arm concentrated at his hand and he didn't care. He looked up at Jim with two dead eyes, "Smoking is bad for you." He blinked slowly once and dropped the cigarette holding his wrists up and together in front of Jim his fingers splayed out. "You can cuff me now, it doesn't matter, he's coming for me... I'm going to see Kili again... His gun ran out of bullets last night, but he'll come back for me, but it's okay, 'cause I'll be one less person to worry about, one more pair of handcuffs you can use one someone who actually needs them." It was bold, it was rebellious, it was totally against everything that was Jason, but he didn't care anymore, he couldn't make people like him, and those who said they liked him were lying. What did it matter? "Better yet..." He lowered his hands. "You might as well just leave me here, Less danger for the group... but when Bailey turns into Fable when your backs are turned and kills someone because you think she won't do so eventually... I hope you remember the pair of handcuffs you left behind." He heard a deep warning tone from his brother behind him and froze before turning to look at him with the same dead eyes. "You know I'm right, 'criminal' that I am, we're all going to die because you three want to save everyone, yet you step on the same people you want to save!"

Jason ignored the angry tears that ran down his cheeks and waited for the sentencing to fall. He tried to convince himself that he didn't care about how bold he had been... but now that the initial pain and anger had subsided he was trembling inside. He hoped they would leave him there, he ran his hand over the burn and smeared the white blood cells trying to heal it already, and winced as the pain finally penetrated the adrenaline. It was about this time that Eliza came in freaking out, and the attention shifted to her... He was more than a little thankful for this, but he was sure that he would reap the 'benefits' of this little endeavor very soon, and it only left him feeling empty. He felt something on his hand and looked down at Kili's little hand and wanted to weep.

2nd Floor, Building B in the Cafeteria Standing in the middle of the three detectives.

Scream at the sky but no sound
Is leavin' my lips

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you
I'm a sleepwalker walker walker

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
»» Mr.«« James Eric Parkerson
{The Serious}
Building B;; Floor 2;; Dining Hall
company - Alot of ppl
Attire - Underdressed

Everything's so blurry; and everyone's so fake
and everybody's empty; and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied without you; I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you; I stumble then I crawl
xxxxxxxx«○»xxxxxxxx
You could be my someone: you could be my scene
you know that i'll protect you : from all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing : imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us : but that's not very far

User Image«User Image«User Image»User Image»User Image

User Image

Jim wasn't sure what to think of Jason. On the surface, he seemed like an innocent teenager. However after the Bailey situation, he wasn't so sure. Jim believed that a person's character can be judged by the people you hang around. Jason's actions continued to paint more of a picture of the type of person Detective Sullivan. Then again, Jim didn't know Vivi. From what little he knew about him, he didn't really care for him. The reason he pushed himself to work with the detective was because it would help the case, it would help everyone. Most of all, it'd help Piran. Moments like these, he couldn't think rationally. His high level of irritation had pushed him to the point where he didn't care if keeping the peace, would maintain the other victims' respect for the police and detectives assigned to the case. He wanted nothing more than to slam Jason in a wall, and yell directly in his face and ask him how he likes feeling pushed to his breaking point. He puffed his cigarette, trying to bring down his stress levels. The nicotine was what kept him from feeling so antsy. What didn't help was that he didn't approve of either Jason or Bailey. Bailey had obviously portrayed herself as Fable the night before. Just as yesterday, when she left the bathroom, she never returned only to be later found in the bathroom before Jim's encounter with Waldo. He was suspicious of the girl, but knew that bringing out whatever monster was locked inside of her head, wouldn't help anyone. Jim may have been portrayed as a monster to the media, but he didn't think would try something so ballsy.

'But the chance to interrogate Fable...' he swiftly pushed the thought out of his mind. Fable, from what he saw last night, was like a deranged five-year-old. She would only tell him what Bailey's subconscious wanted her to. Could you really trust a personality to tell you the truth? It'd been a while since Jim had taken any form of psychology course. He never cared for it. If anything, psychological issues just seemed like an excuse to not be accountable for your actions. Perhaps that's why Jim and Eliza got along so well. He wasn't one to give into the bullshit that society tried to force down the throats of its citizen. He didn't approve of it as a cop, and he didn't approve of it now. He believed that even crazy people could tell the difference between right and wrong. "You don't ******** try to make crazy decisions without some kind of authorization," he voiced in a rather low tone. "Waldo's...tsk," he cut himself short, not wanting to continue. Just the more he thought about Waldo; the more he thought about being in this place, the missing individuals, the fact that he was lectured, everything dealing with that God-Damned ghost poked more at his temper. His cigarette continued to keep him check. He hated it that what was left of his own pack of cigarettes were destroyed during the night.

What Jim couldn't understand, was why did everything always sound so much better leaving Piran's lips? It was as though he was some kind of translator, while he on the other hand, believed he was failing at it. He was trying so hard to stay calm, and display patience. He knew for a fact that the him of last of year would have told everyone to sit down and "shut the ******** up" by now. Piran was right, Waldo wasn't the type of person you could just ignore. He liked to keep picking and picking at your sanity until nothing else was left. What they needed to find was the "Miss Palmer". Someone ressurrected Waldo, but who? He wanted to assume that it was Kyle, but the more he thought about it, the more he wasn't sure. If Kyle were Waldo's master, then different targets would have been taken. He believed more people would have followed under Kyle's leadership. At the same time, he could be wrong. Kyle was in a mental institution. His caregiver is Fable and he could only assume the boy hanging around Kyle was involved as well. Maybe Kyle is the host. It's the host that makes Waldo vulnerable. So how exactly do they get Kyle to join their side? It sounded impossible, then again, Jimmy usually was skeptical about this sort of thing. So why did he make that sort of promise?

Then that's when his phone chimed and he quickly tugged out his cellphone to see a text from Vivi. He didn't say anything, but continued to smoke his cigarette as he read over it. Well, they'd soon be able to intorrgate Kyle. When it came to an exorcism, Jim wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

To: Ken

Capture him too.

The moment he sent his text, he heard Cy's excuses about phone numbers. Jim glanced over in his direction as he slid his phone back in his pocket. He wanted to ignore it, and let the comment just slide past him. Rationally he knew that Cy must have still felt uneasy about everything that occurred. His friend was attacked by the little brother of one of the detectives. The level of trust between the officers and the people was probably at an all time low. Even though he wanted to stay calm, he couldn't let it go. "Y'know what? ******** it," Jimmy muttered. He was about to snap at Cya, which would have probably turned his wrath back towards Jason, but stopped when he felt someone suddenly pat his butt. Jim's focus almost instantly broke, and he glanced over to see Piran. He was half-surprised to see his former partner. ”Don’t let them upset you. Keep calm ‘n don’t give Waldo the chance in… I know.. that he’s being unreasonable. Thanks for your patience with my partner though.” He was right, he needed to stay calm. He didn't offer a verbal response, but only heaved a sigh with that cigarette still hung in place, before a half-smile crept into place. Slowly his gaze returned to Jason, who had attempted to voice his apologies earlier. Was he really sorry? Jim wasn't too sure. He couldn't imagine who would taunt someone like that. Then again, he may just be trapped in a room with a bunch of lunatics. Jason was crouched down on the floor hugging his knees. At least he wasn't getting himself into trouble.

This was a group that wouldn't be able to work together, Jim could already see that. Their heads were shoved too far up their own asses. Even the supermodel went as far as to say that she didn't have issues, and even listed a few of the names of people that were here who shouldn't be victims. "Everyone here, has some kind of skeleton in their closet," Jim stated rather seriously. "Everyone has a weakness, whether it's something that fuels your fear, rage or sadness...everyone has a secret. For all you know, you're holding onto some grudge. Who knows." He didn't even know why he was wasting his breath, these people didn't care. Staying calm, and keeping his temper in check, was easier said than done. At that moment, there were so many things that Jim wanted to say. Cy suddenly brought up Oliver. Instantly the last name 'Tidwell' came to mind. He was also unaccounted for, but when Jim thought back to the male he briefly remembered the person he came in contact with in the bathroom. It was dark, so he couldn't immediately assume that the same person who's identity was briefly cloaked over Farris's was the same person. But what if it was? The former detective fell deep in thought as he tried to mentally piece together the puzzle.

Jim didn't notice when Jason had walked over to him. He was focused on everything else, that he thought Vivi had his brother under control. The moment his cigarette was plucked from his lips, he originally thought Piran had done it. He couldn't count the numbers of times his partner had plucked out his cigarette from his lips, trying to break his nasty little habit. When Jimmy saw Jason, he furrowed his brows in confusion. When the Medicated started to burn his own flesh, Jim snapped instantly into a different sort of mindset. Everything past that moment, was pure reaction. He grabbed the boy by his shirt, while his other held onto his shoulder to slam him into the wall. Everything was one quick motion, to the point where Jim hadn't even blinked. Jason had spoke of him coming for him, and how nothing mattered. He started taunting him, but nothing he said was making any sense. "You can not act out just because you got in trouble," Jim hissed in his ear. "Now you ******** listen to me, and you listen good. Bailey is already handcuffed. We handcuffed her last night, and she was not in the position to hurt anyone. You were not in the position to try and provoke Fable into coming out before we had a proper plan to solve it. Do you understand that? You are not in the position to ******** hurt yourself because your feelings were hurt! You talk about us stepping on the people we want to save? Are you ******** kidding me? YOU LITTLE s**t WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" He shook the boy against the wall, and probably would not let go of him unless: 1. he was pulled back, or 2. Jason managed to injure him in some kind of way.

Even when Eliza entered the room and started sputtering on about something, Jim hadn't noticed it. If it weren't for Jason, he probably would have. As of right now, she just sounded like noise. A lot of loud, unnecessary, quickly sputtered out noise. Even when Jinx started screaming, he called out, "Someone ******** calm her down!" In the process, he wasn't able to fully focus on Jinx's clue, the fact that she was trying to pull her hair out, or even Piran's plan of how they would split up. If Jason was acting out for attention, then he was getting it. For that brief moment, Jim refused to focus on anyone but Jason.

{{OoC}}

Everyone is changing; there's no-one left that's real
to make up your own ending; and let me know just how you feel
'cause I am lost without you; I cannot live at all
my whole world surrounds you; I stumble then I crawl
xxxxxxxx«○»xxxxxxxx
Nobody told me what you thought : nobody told me what to say
everyone showed you where to turn : told you when to runaway
nobody told you where to hide : nobody told you what to say
everyone showed you where to turn : showed you when to runaway

There's○Oceans○In»» BETWEEN «« Us○But○That's○Not○Very○Far
User Image
7H3 G4MBL3R ; Nathanael Belmont
SN34KY & D3C3ITFUL

User Image

Nathanael was feeling quite confident with his plan to lead a group. The suggestion wasn't even much of a suggestion, but more so a heads up of his intentions. He already mentally picked out a spot on the map that he wanted to start searching first. The only problem was that Sullivan wasn't on the same page with his plans. Instead, the detective was bringing up the fact that he was targeted as if it had anything to do with anyone else. Yes, he knew that he was apparently under the killer's scope, but wasn't everyone in some sort of way? There was no telling if anybody besides himself had been spammed with unsettling text messages...but if they were, then why wasn't Vivi bothering them? Had he been watching him that closely that he noticed the bombardment of messages that Nate was looking over? Even though the male asked him how he was being toyed with, the CEO didn't want to answer. His stubbornness allowed to admit to being anyone's tool or toy. Hell, he didn't even want to speak venerability onto him. "Not important," he simply answered while shifting his gaze back down toward the map on the table. The advice to ignore the text messages had been given, so why bring it up. Too bad both Jim and Piran had decided to throw the fact that ignoring Waldo wasn't that easy.

It was true that messages had gotten under the wealthy male's skin, but that didn't mean he was going to allow himself to constantly think of him. Nate wanted to believe that he had more power than the other- that the next time he saw him, he would prove who's will was stronger. Nate just wanted to show his dominance and dominion. Even with Piran's brat-on-an-airplane scenario, Nathanael couldn't help but brush it off. Things like that had happened to him before, but he found himself bribing the little ******** with a twenty dollar bill that was never missed. Sure, it prompted him to always fly first class after that, but that was besides the point. Money may not have been the answer to get the detective to have faith in him, but it did make him believe that it meant he couldn't be ******** up. He was filthy rich! As soon as he got out off of this island, his life would go back to normal and the others would return to their dull routines. He just had to get to that point. He had to visualize himself back in his office...but even time he closed his eyes, he saw those stupid words from his phone flashing before his eyes. His mind had been infected with him, but he refused to freak out thinking he could easily be killed. Jim had to be wrong, he just had to be.

How the hell was Nate suppose to prove he wasn't 'mind raped' when he wasn't even sure himself? 'What am I thinking, there's no need to prove him anything.' To him, the other was just a badge and a gun. That didn't mean he was any better than him. After all, officers were just attack dogs- they always had a higher up. It wasn't like he hadn't seen some crooked cop in the past anyways. The key was not allowing himself to blow up. He couldn't let the detective know his disrespect or disdain for him. In due time, he would just have to convert the guy to being on his side. Surely the asian had some dark desires of his own. The fact that he didn't seem extremely phased by his little brother causing the handcuffed girl to yank her chair in a corner and cry was proof of that. It could have been because they were family, but if he could turn a blind eye once, Nathan was sure he would do it again. The CEO just hadn't expected it to be so soon. Not long after pai and Jim were getting onto the younger Sullivan, Vivi was suggesting that his little brother lead a group since he had been outside before.

'You've got to be ******** kidding me,' he annoyed businessman thought to himself. He was considered a risky choice when someone who actually pushed someone into an emotional breaking point was getting rewarded? To make matters worse, Nate felt as if he was being mocked when he was told to clean up Jason's mess by helping the chair girl go with them. He didn't even have the chance to decline or agree before Cyanide volunteered. But of course, not before calling him a b***h. Joke or not, he was not growing any fonder of his secretary's so-called brother. "Not worth my time anyways," he insensitively spoke. Oh wait...was he still trying to portray himself as kind? Tapping his index finger on the map, he briefly pondered if he should retract the statement, but felt it would be best to go on like he had never said it. Besides, there were more interesting things going on. Like the fact that he heard one of his favorite super models defending his mental and physical character. "Thank you," he spoke- not that it stopped the '********' from being defended by others. Once again, it seemed like James was reading his mind, and he hated it! This was just some ex-detective- a janitor apparently. How did he knew so much? A flash of paranoia came over him as he wondered if Parkerson was suddenly going to start spouting specifics about his crooked company...and how he liked to gamble with the company's profits before paydays. The thought that things would be better off if the former detective never made it off of the island even came up...

The others were brushed aside upon hearing a distressed Eliza burst into the room. It caused him to miss the Oliver discussion, but that was the least of his worries. "What happened?" he questioned right before the story of the incident in the men's room was shared. This was no good. The needed to get moving- now. He looked back toward the detectives, only to catch Jason yelling about them all dying because of the three authoritative figured trying to save everyone...but apparently in the wrong way. The insulting part was that Nate knew he probably wasn't grouped in with the three. Then again, if that was the image that these law abiding citizens had, then the CEO didn't want it. He wasn't about to get so stressed out that he had to slam a kid into a wall and yell at him. He would rather handle things under the surface so he could catch all of the followers that started to stray away from Piran, Vivi, and Jim. That's why he didn't try to focus on the Jim/Jason scene. It was pretty hard to do so anyways because his secretary had suddenly started having an episode.

Hearing Jinx scream with such pain was more than startling. Her trying to rip out her own hair only made it worse. "Jinny, calm down, nothing's on you," he tried to assure as he moved through the gathered group to kneel down beside his secretary, grabbing her hands. Jim loudly voiced his request of somebody calming her down, but Nate wasn't even sure what was ailing the pregnant girl. The fact that she was pulling at her head and not her stomach immediately ruled out pregnancy issues in his head...but it didn't give an actual answer. "What the hell did you do, Trenton? You two enter at the same time and she starts screaming," he interrogated glaring at the baffled teenager. He didn't even get a chance to pay any mind to the excuse the blonde was trying to sputter out because Jinx stopped thrashing. Sliding his hands to rub her arms, he asked, "Are you-" but cut himself short when she started to lightly laugh.

Her words that followed were tempting, yet eerie all the same. He wanted to find this basement tunnel, but he also wanted to know how to avoid being targeted. Her advice was to give up on any rescue missions and to just save themselves. All they had to do was help her, and then they would be opened up to a gold mine of information. Now, whether she had received her info from a text...or a much more direct source, was another question. Either way, the sound of guaranteed freedom was exactly what he was looking for. Screw everyone else who was lost. Technically everyone who worked in his company was accounted for. He had no emotional ties to any of the missing, so what did he have to lose? "You know I'm here for you," he assured, moving a hand to pet her hair. His little pregnant pet was coming in handy. So if Piran wanted to stick around with the crazy girl who was now unconscious, so be it. He had his ticket out of here. All he needed to do was grab that map and have Jinx lead him out of this place. "We should go...at least make sure that the tunnel is really there." he voiced a little louder, standing up. "What we do after that is up to you." His gaze shifted from Piran, to Vivi, and finally Jim by Jason before a tiny grin formed on his lips. He would let them think they were in control now, but the first chance he got, he was planning on escaping. There would always be casualties in the world...he just didn't plan on being one of them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
            thε.εmρtιηεssLyυdε Allεη Kεηdall
            thε.εmρtιηεss.thε.εmρtιηεss thε Maяιoηεttε

Just open up like a page in a book! These words that I'm writing
won't be misunderstood. If I'm dishonest bring me back to my knees.
Show me why I'm even able to speak. I'll testify please help me to see.
Don't close your eyes, keep your eyes on me! Open up, open up
now so make me strong. There's blood on my hands, And the killers not
my enemy! It's all for the sake of love, It's all for you! When all we know
is falling I'll save something for you, You who are all alone (All alone).
When everything is beautiful, when everything's okay, Even if it's not okay
I'll say it's all for you, for you, for you, for you, for you and only you.

‘Are they trust worthy?’ Was he helping the wrong person? He couldn’t think so. Lyude believed he was helping the right person... After all the other side had almost killed Kyle! How could he trust them.. They almost killed one of his closest friends and he couldn’t let that happen he had to save his friends... It was just hard. Fable only came out every once and a while and the body she harbored had been captured at that very moment. And Kyle... Kyle was resting while Master was out to play and the only way for the gamer to return was if Lyude followed the instructions. Though it was hard to follow such orders when he wasn’t sure what to believe. His views on right and wrong as twisted as a child’s. He had started speaking again but only in a foolish tongue he wasn’t sure if anyone could understand. ‘...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax...’ The imagery of dear Icarus from the Greek mythology a current one in his mind... If he became vain, his attempts to help his friends would be lost... The marionette must strive to stay true to the task at hand so that he could free his friends and they could all go on with their lives as if this had never happened.

Lyude cursed the day his dreams became his descent. He had no want for himself, it was his friends safety he cared for. Had he not earned this, the gift to keep his friends alive? Lives were precious. Only one for each person. Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be? Though what if one could trade a life... to get a life? A concept he was sure was a foolish one. Though it didn’t mean that the silhouette of the thought didn’t dance across his concept of reality. The foggy golden light the bulb above the heads of the party-goer and the marionette. The room was sullied though it wasn’t like he cared to clean it. The blonde was talking though Lyude wasn’t sure if he was allowed to speak. The look in the male’s eyes.. He worried was this what he was supposed to do? But he didn’t change anything. He went about dumping on the gasoline... Yet there was a fear. The male was older than him... Jon was asking for help but Lyude wasn’t sure what to say or do... Silence was typically the best option when these things come to mind. ‘Jaded eyes awake as selfish words rain from such placid lips.’

The frigid air in the room started to leave the marionette breathless. The blonde yelled for them to talk it over.. Though what was there to talk about? A confession maybe? But what could he get the male to confess. It wasn’t like he had anything of value to Lyude. In his dreams skies were burdened with lies but what lies beneath the surface? “My desires whither, broken once more, hands take what was mine... and it haunts me.” He wasn’t sure what he was confessing to. Was he even in the position to admit something? Still he wasn’t sure if he could help the male out. He still pondered what it was they could talk about though nothing immediately came to mind. It’s the oldest story in the book... he desires the one thing he cannot have... And what Lyude couldn’t have was for his friends to come back from the dead. Though he wished to free his other two friends from whatever had them captured at the moment. Did that mean using this male for a sacrifice was all right? Or was it all a damaged folly?

There wasn’t much thinking that went through his mind for a moment. He was knocked down. The wind knocked out of him. He was on his back fallen on his bum. Lyude’s left hand felt the wet gasoline oil and he feared now that if he tried to light the other male he would dose himself in the process. ‘I could not close the casket... I’ve failed.’ He shuddered at the thought of what he almost had done. Although he originally thought killing the other was for the betterment of the cause. A chill took over him. Could his soul be redeemed? Still he feared the other male who obviously had more upper body strength than him. Sure he was fumbling but.. Now that Lyude too was drenched in the fluid he didn’t want to risk his own life. Was that selfish? “Do you feel like you messed up that you lost.... the only person that meant anything to you.. and now you just feel lost?” He wasn’t sure if he was asking the person fiddling with the door or if it was merely a rhetorical statement he was making for his own sake. The lost and empty feeling returned and all Lyude wanted to do was go to the corner and sulk. Though what shocked Lyude however was what he had done next... He stood up and headed over to the door. Since he was drenched in gasoline he feared lighting the other on fire. In the off chance it would backfire onto him.... (literally)

It was risky and puerile yet he opened the door for the other male, “Death cannot win in a palace of decay... Consider this a second chance, they take you as you stagger.. I know you'll rue the day you ever met me. But go.. turn, walk away... find someone and hold on to them. Save them before yourself.” There was still the chance the other male could hurt him. Or get back at him... Jon had every right too though Lyude may’ve killed him had he not been dosed in the refined petroleum used as fuel for internal combustion engines himself. The fear of what ‘Master’ would do at this random act hadn’t been lost on Lyude... He was scared... Though he wasn’t sure what other options he had.

These hands hold up nothing but scars underneath
From swimming these oceans and learning to breathe
So often I tell them so often they listen to me
So make me strongxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's blood on my hands,
xxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the killers not my enemy.

User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image

currently dressed as a teenager
currently located in the Tech Lab
The current tune playing in my head:
The Bomb Dot Com V2.0 by: Sleeping With Sirens

The Artist by: Driver Side Impact
The Artist by: Alesana

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
»» Miss Drama Queen««
Brittanya○Promise○Young

Woke up in the morning
It's another cloudy day
But that never mattered too much to me
'Cause it's still a new beginning
And I know I got it in me
Had my share of ups and downs
But now I know I can do anything
xxxxxxxx«○»xxxxxxxx
Sometimes it's gonna be days like this
Sometimes it's gonna be rain like this
Sometimes you're gonna feel pain like this
Sometimes you gotta work hard for it

User Image

Brittanya didn't believe she was crazy. There's no way that she could be. Out of everyone on the island, she was still in control of her emotions. Sure last night, she let herself get worked up, but that didn't mean that she was crazy. She was far from crazy. Although she was worried about Jason, everything that he said, was coming back at him negatively. She didn't know what to think. How was she supposed to feel. Surely Jason wasn't crazy. They spoke the night before, and he didn't seem crazy. Then again, Brittanya also didn't know that he was medicated.

She glanced away from Detective Sullivan when Michelle started explaining that she wasn't screwed up either. Britt took the time to really look at the girl, and think back to her earlier actions. She couldn't remember Michelle doing anything out of the ordinary, so she didn't argue the statement. Instead she listened as Michelle said something about being involved with certain people, could stick you on the island. Maybe Brittanya misunderstood? It was six am, she hadn't eaten breakfast yet, or even taken a trip to the bathroom. She would have went with the other group, but already the runway model knew that it was for the best that she not left alone with Jinx. Yes, the girl had apologized the night before, but Brittanya didn't think that it was genuine. Something just made her suspect that it was something done out of the spur of the moment, to mend her reputation. Even though Brittanya didn't think that anyone thought anything negatively of Jinx. She was pregnant, it was expected. Brittanya knew that Jinx wasn't the one who put her on the island. Then that's when she remembered...the hospital.

She, Nate, Jinx and Min were all together when they were kidnapped. So, maybe there was an off-chance that she was kidnapped, because she was in the wrong place, at the wrong time? That didn't explain the multiple text messages she was receiving. Why did she have to be taunted? 'They don't want me to die, they don't want me to die,' she continuously thought. She didn't want to wind up like Charlotte. She didn't understand the circumstances of her death, but she definitely didn't want to wind up like her. Even as Piran started to talk about the situation not being simple, Brittanya's thoughts didn't falter. She tried her hardest to focus on him, and not give into the fear that had crept inside of her mind. However the task felt impossible. These detectives weren't going to be able to save her life. "You...won't let him kill us, will you?" she asked. He was gay, but Brittanya was willing to place her life and safety in his hands, as long as he could reassure them that no one else was going to die. "I'll even pay you, I just...don't want to die."

Words could not describe how weak Brittanya felt at that point. There were some people in the room, who were obviously cared for. Bailey was one of them. From the way Cy moved over to the crazed girl, Britt could tell that he had forgiven her for the things she did the night before. 'Of course,' she thought to herself. This was Cy, the guy who showed a dislike for her the moment they met each other. There was nothing that Brittanya could do that could stop her bitter thoughts. She hated both Cy and Jinx. At this point, fighting with them wouldn't do anything but make everyone hate her even more. At that moment, there was one person who she believed was being attacked worst than she had been. Jason. Brittanya thought that Bailey should be locked up in a cage or something. Sure he took his taunts a bit too far, but she didn't think he was out of control. Or maybe it was just the more that everyone else scolded him, the more Brittanya believed that. She wanted to speak up in his defense and remind everyone that he wasn't crazy, but she couldn't find the right moment. She sighed and glanced over at Maddie to see what she was making of this. She only glanced over when Piran offered to stay behind with Bailey.

"Wait, what do you mean by "pops up in any of you?" Britt suddenly asked, not even caring about the conversation about the guy named Oliver. He probably is in the same place that those other missing guys went. No, she was more focused on Piran's statement. It almost sounded like he was talking about possession. "You're joking right? Or is it a figure of speech?" She wanted to think he meant the influence of Waldo; not literally pop up inside.

Her attention was suddenly taken from Piran when Jason spoke up about smoking being bad for you. The Drama Queen hadn't thought much of it, but when she glanced over, she soon saw him burn himself with the cigarette. She gasped, "Jason!" He wasn't crazy, he wasn't crazy, she had to keep reassuring herself that he wasn't crazy. However everything he was saying at that point, was sounding very crazy. She couldn't understand it. Why was he talking like this? "Jason, calm--" before she could finish her thought, Jim suddenly snapped. He slammed Jason against the wall. She couldn't understand everything that he was saying, until he yelled, "You little s**t, who do you think you are"

"DON'T HURT HIM!" she snapped at Jim Parkerson. Then swiftly Brittanya looked over at Detective Sullivan. She wanted to tell him to do something, but stopped when the Bathroom-Break group returned, and Jinx started screaming. Jim demanded that someone calm her down, but Brittanya only stared at the girl...confused of what was going on. At that moment, Brittanya was actually afraid. She fought as hard as she could not to show it, but she couldn't take her eyes off of jinx. So she took a step back. She wasn't even able to fully focus on what Eliza said, all she could do, was stare at Jinx.

Then that's when the blonde started speaking strangely about wanting to get out. As she watched, her thoughts went back to what Piran said about Waldo popping up. "She's going to kill us," She whispered as she took another step back. Why wasn't anyone apprehending her? Instead Nate was trying to comfort her, as well as ask about the tunnel.

"Can we go?" Brittanya asked, "I don't want to stay in here anymore. I think the faster we get out of here...the faster everyone can go back to their normal selves." Plus, they still had to rescue those kidnapped people. Most of all, Brittanya wanted the chance to breathe...there was too much tension.

<<Dressed as: wink>>
                                      note: wearing scrubs top as a tanktop. /minus cardigan and camisol
                                      <<Location:: Building B;; Floor 2 - Cafeteria/Dining Hall >>

Sometimes the road may seem too far
You never really know for sure
If you're ever gonna make it
Sometimes the end may seem so far
You never really know for sure
If u got the strength to make it
xxxxxxxx«○»xxxxxxxx
Because when u feeling low
And u can't get no lower
That's when u know your close
Sometimes u gotta work hard for it

Some○People○Think○I'm »» AGGRESSIVE «« Cause○I○Know○What○I○Want

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
7H3 KiiLL3R'5
Pii3C3 BY Pii3C35; Bii7 BY Bii7
puppets

THE ABUSED :: JINX MAXIUS »»

A wicked sort of smile curled upon her lips, as her eyes remained fixed on her boss. He told her to calm down, but he didn't understand the agony she was going through. The terrifying feeling of knowing that someone was inside of your body. Someone that you couldn't see or control. Then her lips parted, she was panting hard, preparing herself for another scream, but it didn't happen. No sound was produced. She gripped his hands tightly, digging her nails into his skin the moment that he started talking to Trent. "Stupid...man," she growled before chuckling. "Why won't you listen?" She released him, wanting nothing more to grab at her head. If he had released his hold on her hands, then she started ripping out strands of her blonde hair. Then Kyle regained control of her. The girl then grabbed onto his arm, tugging her body up, refusing to let go of him.

"Whoever wishes for death...will summon him," she whispered, however the undertone of pain continued to linger in her voice. "He'll come, and he'll kill everyone," she quickly whispered. "Please tell Piran...that I'm sorry." Then as suddenly as she had started speaking, the girl's body stiffened. She threw her head back and stared at the ceiling as her mouth hung open. Her legs gave out underneath her. If Nate didn't have a hold on her, she dropped to the ground. Her body went into convulsions, as she jerked and twitched on the ground, with no control over anything she was doing. She was having a violent seizure that refused to stop. Her heart was racing too fast for her body to handle.

THE GAMER :: KYLE CARSON »»

Kyle hadn't expected her body to reject him as suddenly as it had, but when his spirit had re-entered his own, everything started to make more sense. He was standing outside of the lighthouse. Quickly he glanced towards the direction of the large buildings in the distance, before tugging out his cellphone. He had to make sure that Lyude was okay. He had no idea what his master had done to his marionette in the amount of time he had been in that awful state. He only hoped that he was okay. Quickly he texted:

To: Lyude

Hey, where are you? We need to meet up.

What he was even more terrified of, was what Orion would do when he found out that he had gave everyone that message. After all, he didn't lie about the tunnels. That was the only way he knew how to get to the boats that would take them back to the mainland. More than anything, Kyle wanted Piran to survive. He wanted to text Piran, but knew that would spark Orion's radar even quicker. He needed to pick a place for him and Lyude to meet. Swiftly he texted:

To: Lyude

How far are you from the prison?
        Maybe we could meet there? We
        could play a fun game of hide n seek.
        I think master is it.

Once the text was sent, he slipped his phone away, and took a deep breath as he tried to figure out where exactly Lyude had gone to. He couldn't shake that unsettling feeling. He knew that Orion was planning something. He was planning something...big. It took everything inside of him not to tug out his phone and warn Piran. He could only mentally hope that the detectives actually start doing their jobs. Otherwise, everyone's going to die...and this situation would turn out to be an even bigger massacre, than the one that happened in the mansion. Orion was better at toying with that suicidal button now. He had caused so many students to kill themselves. There was no telling what he would make people do. There...was about to be blood bath.

THE PARTY-ANIMAL :: JONATHAN TRIVETT »»

This kid was weird, that was as plain as day and light for Jon at that point. Everything inside of him wanted to punch the male in the face, however when Lyude started talking, he stopped. He was absolutely confused, more confused than he typically was. He wanted to blame it on whatever he was drugged with, but at the same time, Lyude never made sense. He glanced back over his shoulder, unsure if he was supposed to answer the question or not. Had he ever felt like he messed up or that he lost the only person that meant anything to him. He didn't think so. He still had Trent, and even Maddie, as clingy as she was. He didn't feel as though he were lost or alone. "No," he answered, "I don't." Although he didn't know why he bothered talking to this guy. After all, Lyude tried killing him only moments before. His vision blurred once again as he tried to remain standing. Everything was spinning. He moved his hand to the door to brace himself. "What...what the ******** is your problem?" he suddenly asked, although his words were slightly slurred. "Why are you doing this to people?" He wasn't in the position to judge anyone, but at least Jon wasn't killing anyone. "...who put you up to it?" Instantly he figured all of this was because of some girl he was possibly cheating on Maddie with. Why would some girl go through all of this trouble?

Then something unexpected happened, the door was opened. Jonathan glanced over at Lyude, he was standing so close to him. He could easily beat him up, but his body was exhausted. So he didn't bother. Although he did furrow his brows when he heard the second part that Lyude had to say. "Are...you ******** threatening me?" Jon voiced in partial disbelief, but then remembered this guy was working with the killer. He probably had some kind of weapon hidden up his sleeve. "A second chance?" he smirked lightly. "You should be careful...talking like that...could make you a lot of enemies." He managed to move through the doorway, but glanced once more back at Lyude, just to make sure he wasn't planning on stabbing him in the back. If Lyude didn't try to stop him, Jon started making his way towards the doctor's house. At that moment, it was the only thing that stuck out to him as a safe haven. The stench of the gasoline was starting to give him a headache.

Abused & Caretaker's Apprentice:: Cafeteria, Both 2nd floor (Building B) ; Party-Animal:: Leaving the Tech Lab

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Oh-oooh!Madεlεiηε Darcy Siηclair
User Image

I want your ugly xxxxxxxxxxxx I want your disease
I want your everything xxxxxxxxxxxx As long as its freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want your xx l o v exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love-love-love

xxxxxI want your love

This was all starting to go above and beyond Maddie’s concept of reality. It was blurring the lines to the more so fantasy side of her mind. Shattering everything she liked to hold dear. Raindrops on roses, white dresses, thoughts of a happy ending. This was the opposite of all she held dear and in spite of her usual cheerful demeanor there was something different underneath the surface trying to figure something out. When it came to crazy people... Maddie hoped that most of the crazies on the island were simply crazy because they were tired and not for some other reason, “Crazy tired... crazy people... this place is just crazy.” Maddie couldn’t think of any other synonyms... Crazy was just the perfect word that summed everything up in her mind. Thinking back to Izzy it was still so shocking. The blonde knew her mind was only bringing her mood down further and further as she kept reliving the thoughts in her mind... The texts... the phone call... the gun shot... Boom. Her thoughts were lost as she tried to figure something out. What was her friend hiding from her in her last moments? Why had Izzy gotten frustrated with her? Was the rotting disfigured flesh in the bathroom truly Izzy? The very minuscule rational part of her mind, knew and believed it was. But part of her still wanted to hold on to some hope that Izzy was somewhere else entirely. “Yeah.... no sense at all..” She sighed out.

When Brittanya began to whispering on about the bathroom occurrences... It became aware to Maddie that she should stay clear of the bathrooms. It sounded like a bunch of the freakiness centered around the bathrooms. Maybe the bathrooms were cursed? “Maybe they did.... I wonder if it occurs when you walk into the bathrooms... like something just comes over you...” Thinking of the cellphone bullet. Maddie’s gaze averted to the floor, “I should’ve died then..” She whispered out. It was so startling to realize that. She heard what was said... that at least she wasn’t next, however before she could think of it she continued on, “I don’t know..... I think I’d rather die then lose my loved ones,” The girl wiped away the water forming at the base of her eyes, she then fretted over if she sounded like a quote/unquote “Beyatch” for a moment. She hurriedly blurted out, “That sounds silly.. I’m sorry your situation is worse than mine and I’m being a selfish idiot here. I’m so sorry... I am.” Maybe this was getting back for her in the past. Was she always so selfish? Or maybe he was making something out of nothing. “Maybe you aren’t next though! Maybe you can find a way to beat his trick somehow? Like... simple as dropping a phone..?”

Maddie spoke up when Detective Garvey suggested they all leave and make their way out.. Shortly after Brittanya spoke up. Though Vivi seemed unfazed not commenting on the please at all. It frustrated the blue eyed doe, she wanted to go back to her previous ways and through a small tantrum for being ignored however she controlled herself. Maintained her sanity. As a distraction she pulled out her phone and checked to see if there was any news from either Jon or Craig... Did Craig even get her number? She hoped that his friend was able to pass it on like she said she would... Jon.. was still up in the air. Looking at the phone the only person who sent her a text was Trent and it was good to hear from him. After all it was still one person from her group she knew was still safe, which put her at ease if just a bit.

To:: TC
I’ll try && stall. But, Idk he’s bein
impatient.. && I’ll be sure to! I’ll
try.. It’s hard to think I’m not cursed,
I want to believe... but.. it’s hard.

Jim spoke up and started talking about the way “Waldo” worked... Though the fact that the serious had phrased it as though he went after those who are “******** up” Maddie stared wide eyed. She hadn’t thought she was... Well the “F” phrase put so harshly. What problem was her problem? She didn’t think she had a problem it was so confusing what problem could she have? It made her scared and embarrassed for some reason. To think that she was some kind of screw up. Or she was screwed up. It scared her to even think that way. However she looked at Britt the girl had such a stance. They way she held and carried herself. It did make her curious. Why were they all here? What problem did she have to fix. ‘Is it something I’ve done? Am I sick mentally? I thought I was just the normal girl.. What else is there?’ She tried to think of some sort of secret but she couldn’t let herself believe the nude pictures could be such a big deal... It wasn’t that much of a problem tons of people do it every now and again. Sending the pictures to someone special of theirs. Models even take nude shoots so what made her photos different? Besides the fact... ‘Is Waldo the one blackmailing me?’ She wondered if she had thought about that before yet she still didn’t have an answer.

Could Waldo pop up in them? That sounded like something uncanny! How does that even happen? Possession. It was a bizarre concept to think about. Yet what if Waldo could possess them... What then? Did that mean that they’d just take out the body he was possessing and kill the person as well? It was frightening to think about. Then there was a freak out that errupted over Jason, Britt’s friend, he had burned himself with Jim’s cigarette and why he did that Maddie didn’t know. Self harm was never something that the blonde girl could figure out... People who cut themselves it just.. didn’t make any sense to her. Yet then he spoke and as he spoke she found herself wondering, ‘Is he one of the possessed?’ What he was saying.... Did he want to die had he found his resolve? It was almost like a suicide note in spoken word form. Parkerson pinned the young teen against the wall Maddie clung to herself covering her mouth. Unsure of what was going on or what was to come. But she had to stay strong... For her friend’s sake. She had to live on for Izzy and she had to keep telling herself that she needed be a stronger person but... it was hard when the future was so uncertain. She looked at the drama queen unaware of what to even say at that point. She wanted to say something so the girl would feel assured, but assured about what she didn’t know.

As if in a flurry Jinx, Trent and the red-head burst though Maddie’s attention was more so on the girl’s then the popular only because the two started to ramble on about what they saw in the bathroom. “If I have to I’ll hold it as long as I have to...” She mumbled to herself. She didn’t care if it sounded disgusting or gross at that point. Maddie was now convinced that the bathrooms were a no-go. There was no way she was going to head over to a bathroom for the life of her. It sounded like the bathrooms were cursed to have a bad outcome for whoever goes in there. “Sounds like the ‘Bloody Mary’ curse...” She was too shocked to freak out. Though she looked over at Jinx’s the pregnant blonde even if Maddie was clueless she felt that she knew enough to question, “How does she know that?” Was that where she woke up? Did she find a map? Madeleine wanted to know how the blonde knew something the detectives didn’t. As this was going on there was a mention of some Oliver but Maddie couldn’t remember him. She was surprised she could remember a few of the faces, people and names that she had only truly met a few days ago. She heard about Michelle asking for Craig and she worried, were they just friends or was she his girlfriend? Maybe Maddie read it all wrong. She looked over at Trent and gave a wave in his direction, “Did you see Jon?” She asked not sure what answer she was looking for she knew she wanted him alright though... It was still a mixed feeling when it came to him now she didn’t understand why.

There was a moment that the playful detective spoke up about people going with Garvey... Maddie wasn’t sure where she wanted to go but she knew she wanted to be with someone familiar. And being honest with herself a few people scared her... She was just about to ask Trent something yet she forgot the moment Jinx started to spasm every on to the floor despite her want to stay strong she squealed and pointed in the direction. “Is she- what is- is she miscarrying?!” Maddie just stared at the girl she wasn’t a nurse she didn’t know what to do... “Do we have a nurse... doctor?” She lowly asked unsure if the woman and her fetus were past saving or not.

Currently located;;
Building B, Floor 2, Dining Hall
Accompanied with;;
Brittanya & others

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want a bad, your bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance~

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Cyαnιdє Novєmbєr UpdykєBaby Inject Me Sweetly
Cσnnσr Lιndsαy RutlєdgєBaby Inject Me Sweetly, Me Sweetly

the σσ¢н;; Craving makes it tastes sweeter
User Image

єvєrythιng thαt tαstєs gσσd
ιsn't αlwαys hєαlthy
just tαkє α lιck bιtch
ι'm pσιsσn fuckιng dєαdly
ιnjєctισns, plєαsєrs, sєιzєrs
αbusє & mιsusє
ι'm σn thιs drug
ι cαn't rєfusє

User Image

Cya just wanted drugs and for some reason that seemed too much to ask. In his mind Logan had just lost any future business the dealer may have planned to have with Cya. The male ignored the text message and given his current mood, due to his lack of self medications, he was in no mood for dealing with whatever type of excuses the dope scene king tried to give him. As he got up to help or comfort Bailey he said a few choice words to the gambler. Hearing the others uncaring remark. Cya just rolled his eyes, “Yeahuh...” He mumbled to himself as he neared Bailey. Jim had gone on to mention everyone has a secret. Cyanide knew he had a few... Like how he was no longer legally Connor. The drug use, his current withdrawal, the fact he was only Bailey’s roommate because no one else wanted him. The list certainly went on and on. Though what Michelle had said about people being involved with others. What others were there? Who could he have associated himself with that made him a part of this island? Well, actually he hadn’t thought of it but he did know a lot more people on this island than he originally thought. Bailey, Logan, Jinx, and kids he met at the fair. It sure sounded like a lot more than he thought. But what connection was it that placed him wit the rest of them?

His attention once again reverted towards the blonde reporter as she exclaimed that she had forgotten about the raven haired guy he only recalled till now. The call to check the name tags looking at the slips of paper scattered about the table Cya felt he could fine the right one. He fumbled, jumping across the table rather than walk around. He vaguely saw were the other male was sitting last time. Picking up a few papers with a familiar name he tossed them aside before he grabbed the correct tag up in his hands. Looking at the red print Cyanide was quick to spout out, “Oliver Tidwell!” He then read off the male’s title and the rest, “ ‘The Shadow: Trust no one’!” He looked towards the group with a grin hoping for some sort of recognition however he didn’t get any of that. Instead everyone’s eyes were on Eliza, Jinx, and Trenton as the trio returned from the bathroom.While people were looking over at those three Cya readjusted himself from where he was so he was sitting back in the seat next Bailey. He looked at his hand cuffed friend for a moment though his attention was more so on the redhead and his step-sibling.

“‘Listen’? ... Listen to what?! What do you mean no one wrote it... Was it a ghost?” he looked at the group, confused and disoriented. But it was all so clear. They had to escape. They needed to leave. Now and soon. He heard what his sister was saying and then the scream. He was too late though there her boss was.. Comforting her. The snarl on his mouth easily noticeable. It irked him he couldn’t watch both Bailey and Jinx.... However he found himself angered at Jinx... She had picked her boss over him before hand. Where they a couple. It was getting under his skin he wanted to act the boss or he wanted to attack the secretary. He wanted to yell, wanted to know what secret the ‘secret’-ary was hiding from him. Though instead of yelling at the two he ended up yelling his own thoughts on an escape plan, “What if he’s like the man in the mirror? And the ******** can see us no matter where we turn! We’re like palms in his mother ******** hands don’t you see! How the hell did you guys survive last time? What if he perfected his technique! We’re screwed! We’re all ******** goddammit screwed up the arse with a spiked iron pole!” It hadn’t even occurred to Cyanide that this may have been spurning paranoia the mirror was talking about, “Did you two find the tunnels last time? And you didn’t think to tell anyone! That’s just freakin awesome did you plan to run away together and leave us to die? That isn’t fair.”

He regretted the questions shortly after they left his mouth. He looked over at Piran as he spoke though suddenly there was faint sound of breathe beside him and Bailey was out... The mooch lightly shook the female, “Bailey.. Bailey...? Please wake up as Bailey and not the psychotic freak!” He pleaded to the unconscious body. Looking back at the black haired male he wondered what had been said or done that meant he should stay here. Stay so he could just be picked off later. Sure he should feel safe being by detectives but for him there was always that sense of distrust... However if they were sending the Asian cop away maybe he could feel more at ease not being around the guy. Or his freak of a brother. The next incident to occur was the burning of the medicated. He started acting all holier than thou like he was above them all. A bunch of bull s**t in Cya’s opinion. And it got to him. part of him wished that it was his cigarette the kid ripped out of his mouth... Well the cigarette was once his but when he handed it off to Jim it was no longer his. The grey haired male wished he could be the one to pin the little annoyance to the wall. Yet then Jinx started screaming and her boss was comforting her...

Before he even knew what he was seeing she seized on the floor. Some other blonde started screaming too. “Miss Carrying? That’s not he-” It took a moment for his scrambled brain to piece it together. “Wait is she?” He asked out concern in his voice. He had never seen one before was there going to be a pool of blood around her whazoo? Oh gosh he didn’t want to picture that sight. He was scared. For his sister. Bailey was already out but Jinx was still moving and seizing on the floor. He jumped out of the chair it clattered backwards as he moved over to her trying to cup her head and hold down so she wouldn’t break her neck. The green-eyed male looked up at her boss rage filled his eyes but he wasn’t sure where or who it was directed at, “What did she say to you?” It came out low as if a whisper. There was a pause as she struggled to get ahold of her then he yelled out in more of a harsher tone, “What did she ********’ say!?” The male was aware he wasn’t all there he could seize any second but his would be for the lack of drugs in his system... Yet she had never done anything like that before, “She doesn’t have a history of epilepsy so what the hell is going on!?” He looked over at the group of officers present and past, “And what are you guys going to do about it!?” A question he wanted a statement to. He was becoming aware he could lose Bailey and Jinx any second now... And they were the few people whoever gave a damn about him.

Currently @;;
Building B, dining hall
With;;
Most everyone

▇▇═─

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
hєy bαby ιnjєct mє swєєtly
lєt mє blєєd thrσugh yσur vєιns
hєy bαby ιnjєct mє swєєtly
gσnnα drιvє yσu ιnsαnє
ι'm the hιghєst єcstαsy
thє strσngєst drug
thαt yσu hαtє tσ lσvє

─═▇▇

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Feelings of anger, betrayal, frustration, despair clouded his thoughts, however the negativity soon shifted into something else. Something that gave him a feeling of pleasure he couldn't describe. He wanted to kill them all. EAch and every last one of them. Although there were a few he wanted to ******** around with before hand. At least so they'll all know who was really in charge. They'd understand that he is the true puppet master. He didn't have to debate long about leaving his pet's body. If anything, he preferred being free. All he needed were a few more deaths, and he'd be made of flesh once more. If he could kill a total of twelve, he'd be closer to his final state. Did he know that Jon was alive? No, but Orion knew he wasn't dead. He knew that he still had an extra victim, nagging in the back of his mind. The fact that he could still taunt him was the biggest hint. At that moment, the Party Animal started receiving text messages, flooding into his inbox. Orion wanted to over-whelm him.

You feel strong don't you? You feel as though
              you've escaped me, don't you?
              We'll see.

They'll see won't they?

Do you want it to be painless?
              If you had been a good boy, I would
              have spared you. Now it'll hurt. Oh
              it'll ******** hurt so badly. You'll cry.

Can I taste your tears?

Can I ******** taste those tears of yours?

How about we have a scavenger hunt. Your pieces
              will be the prizes. No one escapes from me.

He wouldn't stop at the Party-Animal, he wouldn't wait for him when he could hear the cries of those who needed him. He could hear the Medicated, it was almost as if his anxiety was drawing him closer and closer to the building. His spirit slipped inside of the building, racing down the halls, causing lights to shut off as he passed by each section. Finally, in one of the lower portions of the school, a flame was sparked. Fire started burning up one of the wall sections closer to the elevators. He was planning on burning them alive.

As he neared their room, doors started slamming closed, and locked, wishing to make anyone caught in the crossfire feel trapped. Screams left the lips of his original 'pawns' as they flung themselves out the windows. He was coming closer and closer to the cafeteria. Once he was immediately outside of it, the door violently shook, as the lights flickered. Bullets suddenly shot through the double doors, hitting whoever was in the way. Orion was hoping to kill at that point, but injuring his victims would work as well. Did it matter? Soon he would claim another victim. He didn't think that the Cameraman or the Thief had long to wait before their lives came to an abrupt end. After the rain of bullets ended, all of his victims received a text message. Not at the same time, but separated by a split second or two. They all read off:

Do you still believe you can leave alive?

Building B
XXXXA α я σ ɳ | M ι c ɧ α є | H α ץ ω σ σ

User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

User Image

Paranormal activity was not something that Aaron was unfamiliar with. After all, he had encountered ghosts before and knew that sometimes they would interact, and other times, they wouldn't. He never fully understood why he would see spirits and entities back at home, but the fact that they were a lot more vicious here was nerve wracking. If they simply attacked others then he wouldn't mind seeing their affects from a bystanders perspective, yet things were becoming a little too personal for comfort. It felt a little strange to be in his own skin, and if he wasn't already on the floor, then he knew that he would have surely fallen over with how the room kept seemingly it was tilting. The only thing that was stable was his hand...As he tried to refocus on reality, he could here a voice. It seemed close, yet distant, as if it were underwater. Logan? Was that who was talking? The writer felt the dealer's familiar presence beside him as he heard the odd poem recited. Ken's voice was the next to chime in.

'Waldo..?' he mentally found himself repeating. Wasn't that what they were calling the entity that appeared to be "running" things? Aaron was so confused. He wasn't sure what had just happened, but did feel himself shifted into a sitting position. His face retained that almost vacant stare, though he was no longer trembling. It was only when he felt his eyelid opened wider. Instead of gazing off toward the side, the writer's green pupils slowly shifted to fix on Logan then continued on to find where the other voice was coming from. There was Ken...as well as something that smelled oddly appetizing in the bathroom. Trailing his line of sight down, he saw the plate of spam just sitting there. It was a little strange to see it there, although he could feel an emptiness in his stomach that was longing to be filled. Slowly moistening his lips, the eighteen year-old found himself only catching bits and pieces of what Lo and Ken were actually saying. People in your head...extreme emotions...ask Piran...something about his phone. It was frustrating how things weren't fully clicking together. 'Pull it together,' he begged himself, blinking a few times as he slowly wiggled and flexed his fingers prior to rubbing his own face.

"Right...I- I'm alright," he assured in a light voice. Clearing his throat, he shifted how he was sitting once more before his eyes roared about the bathroom. Did he leave this room already? Then there was that message on the floor. At first his heart skipped a beat as he thought it was blood, but he noticed the tube of lipstick not too far off. Was this the riddle he recalled being mentioned? The awkward casing of the letters cause the the teen to cringe to himself, yet then he found himself wondering if he was the one to write that. It wasn't his handwriting, but who else would do it? Besides, Aaron knew that there were times where he would be writing and then the next day, would even recall when or why he had jotted down certain things. It was almost like his body had went on autopilot. Is that what happened here? Had he been possessed? The brunette couldn't fully answer that question. However, if he had been, then aside from feeling tense and shaky all at the same time, he was fine. Maybe this ghost wasn't trying to kill him. He was just manipulated to leave a message- not forced to break his own neck or contort his body like how some possession would end in. Did this make him lucky?

"hah! Ronnie's not invisible, if he were I wouldn't see him, then would I? Also this weird Trent guy whose been texting him wouldn't know he was there either."

Hearing that instantly caused Aaron to look toward the dealer, as well as his phone. He had almost forgotten about the text...although he didn't really take Logan's literal contradiction of the message to be of much comfort. You visibly see a number of people everyday. However, how many of these people do you actually remember hours later? The fact that Trent was texting him didn't make him feel any better since he believed the blonde just wanted someone to poke fun at. "Is an existence where you're toyed with better than none at all?" slipped past his lips before he even realized what he was saying. Green eyes were downcast to the floor as his fingers found themselves fiddling with each other as a feeling of awkwardness settled in. He wished he had kept his mouth shut. The brunette wasn't even sure why Logan was trying to act like anyone else would be affected if the ghost was tormenting him. Maybe this Waldo thing wasn't trying to hurt anyone else, and just wanted to dwindle down numbers. Aaron had started to think that him being there was pointless, although he was one hundred percent positive that the riddle was suppose to be talking about him. Sure, he found himself wondering why where Logan and Kenneth keeping him around in the first place, but he didn't understand what holding his breath and moaning shadows had to do with anything.

The hand that was offered took the college freshman by surprised as well. Ronnie stared at it for a good two seconds before actually taking the extended hand with his own. His free hand moved to carefully grab the spam plate before he was helped to his feet by both the dealer and the body guard. What the writer didn't understand was 'why were they doing this'. What were they gaining from this? He was practically expecting Logan to take this moment to make fun of him, possibly throw in a joke. It was probably going to be that he considered his tiny a** to be expendable, weak, holding them up, entertaining? Nothing like that came. Instead, he was apparently considered a friend. That word sent chills down his spine. It wasn't everyday that someone labeled him as a friend. He had acquaintances, peers, but the loner wasn't the most sociable person on the planet. He only assumed he was able who follow around Ken and Lo because he had met them before and they all wanted to hunt the ghost. They merely had a common goal, and once that goal was completed, Aaron assumed they wouldn't have a reason to socialize anymore. He had accepted this prediction a while ago, so hearing that he had misjudged the older ones surprised him.

A tingling feeling ran through his body as he stared at Logan, listening to his claim that he would look after him. The guy even said, in so many words, that he would be sad if he died. Aaron wasn't expecting to hear such non-sarcastic words from the other. Perhaps Logan was actually being serious about them being friends. Thinking back, even this morning, the dealer was calling him a cuddly, warm teddy bear and how 'the closet would miss him'. Originally, the writer scoffed at the other, thinking he was just making a joke. The padawan only seemed to further support that idea. Now, Aaron was starting to get the feeling that maybe, all of this time, instead of just trying to make him look stupid, Logan was trying to come off as friendly. It wasn't like Aaron had any close friends to compare the behavior to, so he didn't know any better. 'What if all of the names were just terms of endearment?' It was an unwarranted thought that caused the teen's ears to heat up as a blush began to spread across his face. Ken chiming in to say that he considered him in the group and that he had a lot of worth didn't help. Sure, the fact that he used the word "ubber" caused the eighteen year-old to crack a half smile instead of merely looking stunned, but it didn't stop his face from burning.

Aaron had rather prideful tendencies at times, so the last thing he enjoyed doing was saying he was wrong about anything. Nevertheless, he was feeling nothing but warmth about the fact that he wasn't just a tag-a-long to the duo. He wasn't just some worthless burden who was getting the sympathy vote because he was still in his teens. He wanted to thank them, but wasn't sure if you were suppose to thank people for that sort of thing. So, he opted to give two nods before fixing his eyes on the spam. 'I may have just been famished...suppose I should have came to eat earlier," a slightly forced laugh followed his words before he picked a piece of the meat with his finger to pop it into his mouth.

This still didn't explain the riddle. Looking back down at the floor, Aaron listened to how Logan was becoming even more antsy with killing the ghost- or at least defeating it. Originally, they were just waiting out the storm, so he could see why it would seem like they were wasting some time. They couldn't chance losing the immunity...but what if the message on the floor was suppose to be important? Aaron highly doubted that this entity did anything without reason. Ken was suggesting a "get even" sort of approach, where they would take their own hostages. It was risky, but it was a valid idea. "They seemed mortal, so that could work...it could give us leverage...or just infuriate the- he began in between eating the plate. The only reason why he had stopped was because he swore he heard the sound of a voice. "Did you hear..." the writer began before hushing himself once more, hearing the voice again. It was faint, but he swore he heard someone yelling. Darting his gaze around, he tried to figure out where it was coming from. The writer even slowly moved into the hall to see if he could hear better. "I think it's coming from under us," he spoke as he knelt down. "Beneath it all...THE RIDDLE! Oh God, I think someone's down there." Aaron didn't want to panic. but he could hear the cries for help. Why didn't he think of it before? They're must have been a basement somewhere.

Sιɢɳє∂,XXXXXXXXXXXXX
          Tɧє Wяιтєя

Building D, hallway,
          Company Lo and Ken
          Wearing clothes

User Image

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
TxxxxxHxxxxxExxxxxxxxxxPxxxxxRxxxxxOxxxxxTxxxxxExxxxxSxxxxxTxxxxxExxxxxRxxxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth Hayley Weaver
Building B;; Floor 2 ;; Cafeteria
I see people, but mostly everyone
Dressed in Clothes.

םєaя םiaяy...

User Image

When Eliza ran into the room, she didn't know what she expected, or how she wanted everyone to take in, everything she said. She wanted Jimmy to wave a magic wand, and suddenly she'd wake up back in her own bedroom to the sound of her cheap alarm clock. She wouldn't mind going back to the standard routine of her life, where she would be forced to debate whether or not she should skip breakfast or risk gaining weight. She didn't mind going back to the debate on what she should wear, or if she should even bother dressing up. She wouldn't mind being ignored at Mr. Belmont's company, if it meant she was alive. Plus, she didn't mind being ignored, or having her little cubicle job. It gave her time to research what was going on in the news. She missed eating lunch with Jimmy, and catching glimpses of Allie when she would leave her apartment. There were so many things that Eliza realized now that no matter how much she complained about them in the past, she would do anything to have it back. She was absolutely terrified, and couldn't get that image out of her mind. The letters that were written on that mirror. What did it all mean? She didn't even realize that her body was trembling, she knew for a fact that she didn't want to go back in that bathroom. She didn't want to go in either of the bathrooms...after all, there were dead girls in the other one. She wanted nothing more than to get off of this island. Tears streamed down her cheeks, as she fought against the urge to break down crying right then and there.

She...didn't think anyone really cared though. No matter the things she said, she didn't feel as though her presence was really acknowledged. She tugged a strand of her curly hair behind her ear. She was just about to shrink over closer to Jim, but stopped when Cya suddenly asked her about the message that was written. He asked if it was a ghost. "I...I technically don't believe in ghosts," she stammered out, however quickly nodded. "It was something...I...I guess it could have been a ghost. It was red...like blood. I'm sounding like a crazy person." At least she felt like a crazy person. However Cya suddenly started panicking, which was odd because Eliza didn't think of him as the type to...lose his mind. He was sounding more paranoid than she felt at that moment in her head. He was sputtering out things that made perfect sense, but her logical side didn't want to believe. If she believed them, then that meant she was going to die on this island. That meant that she would never be able to return back to her other life. She would never be able able to enjoy the simplicity of the a bad day being that she 'stepped in a puddle and got water in her shoe', or missed her taxi, etc. Eliza wanted to go back to that time so desperately. She didn't even realize that she was starting to cry from the panic. The ginger was trying as hard as she could to stabilize her breathing.

Then Jinx started screaming, causing Eliza to swiftly look over at her. What was so distracting, was that at the same time, Jim had suddenly slammed that teenager up against the wall, and was yelling at him. Eliza didn't know who she was supposed to listen to, or what she was supposed to do. So she fumbled with her fingers nervously as she felt her sanity falling apart. Then Jinx stopped screaming, and started talking about a way out. "What...?" Eliza questioned, unsure of when the girl gathered this information. She hadn't heard anything about a secret tunnel. At that moment, Jinx was sounding like nothing but a crazy person. She was clawing at her arm, and chuckling about it. What did her boss do? Comfort her! "Mr. Belmont!" she shouted, "Don't tell me you're actually going to trust her!" Eliza was starting to panic. She chewed at her bottom lip, trying to stay calm. She felt herself going crazy. Then next thing she knew, Jinx was down on the ground, violently shaking. She was having a seizure, pushing the situation from bad...to worse. She glanced over at Jim, but knew he wouldn't be any help. She looked over at Cy, to see that he was by Bailey. She didn't know who to turn to. She didn't know who to ask for answers. To make matters worse, apparently Jinx was miscarrying. "What...what are we suppose...suppose to do?" she whispered to herself.

She couldn't help but glance over at Piran. Even though she didn't fully trust him to his job, he didn't seem to be falling into all of the insanity. She could also be mistaken. She could have easily thought that anyone who wasn't yelling or ripping out their hair, as being very much sane. She wanted to ask him what they were supposed to do, however her attention was shifted back to Cy when he started yelling about what Jinx had said. He started talking about how she didn't have a history of epilepsy. He was obviously angry, because he cared about her. She didn't envy Jinx. She didn't want to be in her position, but it was interesting to see everyone concerned about her. Mr. Belmont, Cya and soon the detectives. Even she felt bad for her at that moment. At that moment, she was the closest to how she was in her everyday 'corporate' life. A nobody to the beautiful secretary. Still, she had to do something. It wasn't like Eliza Weaver to sit back when there was an obvious issue. Even though she was terrified, she wanted to help. She rushed over to the two detectives; Jones and Sullivan. "Tell me what to do, and I'll do it!" she sternly stated. Then that's when bullets started shooting through the door. Eliza's mind went blank. She wanted to freeze and flinch, but was able to drop down to the floor. She covered her head with her hands, as she a series of thoughts surged through her mind. She was scared, she was crying, but she didn't budge from her spot.

Then the gunshots stopped. She slowly opened her eyes as her breaths poured heavily from her lips. Her body couldn't stop shaking, however she slowly glanced around the room. She wanted to speak, but didn't know if that was wise or not. So she stayed quiet, and swallowed hard, while staying in her same position on the floor. They were going to die here...it was probably the same thought that went through everyone's mind. Eliza told herself that, because it made her feel less and less crazy. She managed to ease her breathing, but didn't dare say a word. She wanted for their attacker to leave first...

ρєacє && ℓσvє,
xxxxxxxxxxx єliza
You're broken, so am I
I'm better off alone
No one to turn to and nothing to call my own
Outspoken, so am I
Explosive words that your world wouldn't understand
Turn away again

User Image
Kenneth:Body Guard of Logan and undercover Cop

Ken looked at Aaron as the other seemed….stuck. Although the stare was vacant at least they were moving from Logan to food. It meant that he was processing, right? There was like … something that said that. What was it? It just sounded really legit, hospital wise. Soon Aaron wiggled his fingers and flexed, rubbed his own face. Well miracles to miracles. That was awesome. He smiled, just happy about that.

The cop listened to a light voice. He stared at where it came from. Well what do you know, Aaron was now talking. Sure it was faint, but it was there. So he must have gotten it together. He was getting back from whatever the ******** had happened to him. Ken was glad that he hadn’t ever had to deal with that. God could you imagine having Waldo in your head or controlling you? Just sounded like a party without the streamers. Chaos. And Ken already had a lot of stuff happening up in his head, he didn’t need anyone else. Ken asked “Are you sure Aaron? Take it easy for a bit.”

Ken was watching Aaron carefully. Since he wasn’t sure how well the guy would feel after whatever had just happened to him. He didn’t want to make sure. The boy listened to the others question. An existence where you are toyed with better than none? Ken thought that one through. He had to admit “I don’t know, I was never really toyed with by I guess dudes. Every now and then had a feeling that certain people toyed with my emotions. But…I suppose, that just to exist is a good thing? As long as you exist for yourself first.”

The raven haired cop was really proud of himself. Did you hear that? He sounded so intelligent it hurt. Hurt you brain. Though he was just proud that he had sounded something more intelligent than the usual stuff that came out of his mouth. Aaron was now up and about and this was good. As he looked at the riddle he just got frustrated so he would wait for Logan to figure that one out or for Aaron to do it when he got better. Because Ken was a lot of things but a riddle solver was not his strong point. His brains came from strategy. That was it. He saw Aaron smiled. Well half smiled but that was still there. He ate. Well woot and woot. He felt his phone vibrate and he took it out as he read it. Ken first got one from Jim, capture him too. He text the other back

To Jim
From Ken

Sounds like a plan stan.
I’ll keep up reports with you
Since no offense, not a fan of that new guy
And if anything happens on your end just text me

He pressed SEND. As he got another message from Mickey. Which of course he read it…so it seemed that the ghost had been busy where she was too. Crap Waldo was busy when he was dead…again. Maybe third time was a charm? He read more of the message. Preg girl was off, acted weird. That was very weird. Exit tunnel in basement prison? Which basement? Don’t leave us? He text the other

To Mickey
From Ken

Man Waldo has been busy
And that seems weird.
Basement? Like, your guys basement?
Don’t leave us? Like you guys or is it the person in the basement?
God that sounds really complicated
Aaron was possessed and now he isn’t. Seems better.
Seems like your group is going to moving to the house I’m at
You near Jim or are you separated now?

He pressed SEND. As he did he soon looked to Aaron as the other spoke about his idea. So Ken’s suggestion was awesome. That was so nice to know since most of his ideas were not valid. He gave a nod, that was the one down side .But hey, never know if you don’t try it. And if it did infuriate Waldo, it would at least have the thing focus on Ken and hopefully just Ken. Seriously the cop didn’t mind. Bring it on. He had gotten shot once why not again? He soon heard a voice. Did anyone else hear that? Please don’t say he was going coo coo for coco puffs.

Because he was hearing someone scream the word please and help me. Was he imagining that? Because seriously he did every now and then go back to his comic reality and there was a chance he was just doing this to himself. But Aaron was hearing it to. Ken said “I hear it too, well let's go and save someone. Hopefully”

And with that he ran out the hallway and down the stairs. He then ran from room to room till he saw a stair case that lead lower to the basement. And he ran and ran and ran down that too. Good thing about being a cop, you learn how to run for what felt like miles.

Ken heard the screams and cries as he soon went to a door where water was seeping from underneath it. Wow that didn’t bode well. Ken already knew the door would be locked, let’s be honest life was never that easy. So he went back enough to give him momentum and he ran and kicked the door open. As it shattered, it was dark. He grabbed his phone, went to the flash light app and went through the water noticing someone. That seemed to be struggling. So guess what? Ken to the rescue! He had to keep the light on this guy as he moved his belt and went through the hinge and fixed it so that the flashlight lit against the water. He went down the stairs and when he found a hand he reached down and grabbed it as he dragged the other past the water and into the hallway. He first tapped the body as he called out “Hey are you okay?!”

He tapped the body a second time, since his CPR training had sort of prepared him for just…the basics and this was step one of the basics. He tapped it again as he called again “Are you okay?!” and he looked at the body for any movement….

Where the Hell Are you?Doc's Building. Near the basement....(and now with Craig)

Feeling: Saving a life and hoping the guy isn't dead...

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
            thε.εmρtιηεssLyυdε Allεη Kεηdall
            thε.εmρtιηεss.thε.εmρtιηεss thε Maяιoηεttε

Just open up like a page in a book! These words that I'm writing
won't be misunderstood. If I'm dishonest bring me back to my knees.
Show me why I'm even able to speak. I'll testify please help me to see.
Don't close your eyes, keep your eyes on me! Open up, open up
now so make me strong. There's blood on my hands, And the killers not
my enemy! It's all for the sake of love, It's all for you! When all we know
is falling I'll save something for you, You who are all alone (All alone).
When everything is beautiful, when everything's okay, Even if it's not okay
I'll say it's all for you, for you, for you, for you, for you and only you.

It was a confusing situation to be in that was for sure. What he wanted to do and what he could do, there were conflicting images within his mind. A situation where he found himself withdrawing rather than embracing like he had seconds ago. ‘With ears to see and eyes to hear.’ He mused to himself. It was really the only conclusion he could come up with in his childish frame of thought. He looked about the room the smell getting to him to the point where he wasn’t sure whether his eyes were watering because he felt he had failed or if they were watering simply because of the fumes. The boy wanted someone to tell him why it had to be this way. Why was he set after this blonde to free his friends. He wanted to go from this place and spend another day at the carnival with all his stuffed animals that he’d won. And that Fable had won for him. He wanted to be around the Neverland gang. Fable as Captain Hook, Kyle as Tink, and lastly himself as the original lost boy himself Peter Pan. He wanted the simpler times, the funner times.

The immediate ‘No’ was almost a shock to Lyude. Though he wasn’t sure why, “Suppose you’ll be better off that way.” Lyude was expecting a bit of silence after that, though instead he was greeted with a question and the look of astonishment on his face may have been noticeable at the time. He hadn’t thought he was threatening the male. Merely stating things, “This remedy is worse than the disease and slowly killing...” More questions followed after the first and he found himself pondering. What was his problem? “I saw the moon divorce the sky.” Why was he doing this? Who was he doing this for? His friends... That was right. “We like to run our blood thin and laugh at things we never did.” Had he been put up to this? He wished he could answer yes. Maybe he would feel less guilt. Maybe it would ease him in a sense to know that it wasn’t his own judgement that had decided it would kill in the name of his friends. Was it a childish thought? It had to have been. Was he obligated to answer the slurred questions? Not exactly though he felt the need to answer them anyway. “Megawacko... Two point one.” Again no direct answers were given because he felt that none were needed. What was in a direct answer? He typically had Brutus give the direct answers. Speaking to others was still a readjustment to him and if he could be as vague as possible the better.

Hope was weighing on his mind and Lyude felt that the harder this was becoming the tougher this situation was going to be to get out of. He wiped off the watery substance away from his eyes. He kept assuring himself that it was just the fumes getting to his head. Yet the auburn haired male didn’t want to give up he needed to keep on with the confident act, despite his fear that he was losing. Looking to the blonde by the door as he told him he should be careful talking the way he was... Lyude looked at the male dumbfounded, maybe talking was a bad idea, maybe he should’ve rethought the whole talking thing. Maybe it was wrong from the start possible and he should go back to just letting Brutus talk for him? Though he didn’t pull the stuffed animal from his bag instead he left the stuffed plushie in the safety of the bag and he spoke up one final time before the male hurried out of the room. “A second chance, a second life. Though for what it’s worth I’m concerned and confused by the truth.” Did he feel the other male deserved this chance Lyude would rather not say... From what he had seen if this was a test for him to learn a lesson, non had been learnt.

He watched as Jon stumbled off and made his way out of the room; yet the lingering stench was starting to get to Lyude too. When Lyude had just about given up the thought of running came to mind. Fable was lost and Kyle was now Master it felt as though he was losing contact with them. Though there was a sudden ping from his pants pocket, it caused him to jump a bit. He still was’t fully used to the way these cellphones worked. They were simple enough to figure out yet there were still a few things who the technologically defunct male was still learning to comprehend. Opening the message was simple enough and reading it over... It read like Kyle, sounded like Kyle, so maybe it was Kyle? Whether that was the case or not Lyude started a short reply to the message.

To;; Kyle
            From;; Lyude

Tech lab. Ok.

After he informed Kyle where he was he realized more and more that he needed to get out of the room. The fumes were getting to his head. He started to make his way out of the room the walls felt like they were closing in on him. He just wanted out. Lyude needed to get out of there and soon he didn’t know what was buzzing through his head. But he wanted it to stop. Then almost as soon he exited the building there was another ping and at first he thought it was a reply to his first message however it was a second message and this one with the suggestion of a game... And a suggestion of hiding from Master. Though first he had to figure out how far he was from the prison he was looking around as he started his reply. Lyude hoped he could be reunited with his friend soon enough.

To;; Kyle
            From;; Lyude

I see it... not far.
            Alright.
            Let’s make sure we hide well.

He started to run towards the prison hold his messenger bag close to him he mumbled to himself as he glanced from the ground to the ocean, “Oh no, here we go again, I look to receive what the earth and sea had thought it'd be best not to even give me.” This was all starting to get more complex by the second and Lyude couldn’t imagine just what was to come.

These hands hold up nothing but scars underneath
From swimming these oceans and learning to breathe
So often I tell them so often they listen to me
So make me strongxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's blood on my hands,
xxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the killers not my enemy.

User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image

currently dressed as a teenager
currently located in running towards the prison
The current tune playing in my head:
The Bomb Dot Com V2.0 by: Sleeping With Sirens

The Artist by: Driver Side Impact
The Artist by: Alesana
I know some shits so hard to swallow//And I just can't sit back and wallow- In my own sorrow//

Tяєɳтσɳ Zαcɧαяץ Cαvєs
S U R V I V O R // V I C T I M
The Popular

User Image
      Trent knew that Orion was capable of a lot of unexplainable things, but he didn't recall things being quite as animated last time around. Eliza wanted to know if things were repeating themselves from the cruise, but the blonde didn't even know how to full answer. "It wasn't like this," he found himself answering, more to himself. He wouldn't be surprised if the girl hadn't heard him because he didn't even realize he had spoken out loud. He was more fixed on his currently realization. This entity had gotten a lot stronger. Last time, he mainly had his fruity knock-out-gas, his immortality tricks, and possession techniques. The fact that they were on this weird island was only a small portion of the proof that the game was not in their favor. It was like they were on Orion's turf where he could control anything. They needed to find out a way how to get a step ahead of this b*****d, but first thing first. They had to get everyone out of the hospital. It shouldn't have been too hard either, since Trevor could feel his phone vibrating in his pocket which must have meant Maddie was either telling him that the detectives were waiting for him to return before leaving, or that they already had everyone ready to go.

Instead of looking at the message, Trent was more focused on making sure that Eliza and Jinx stayed ahead of him as they hurried back to the cafeteria. It didn't seem like anything was following them from the back, which was good, but that didn't mean he was ready to let his guard down yet. Even before Eliza was able to tell the other about what had happened, TC had caught the sound of Jim, and even Brittany, yelling. He didn't know what was really going on, but doubted that it could top the crazy s**t that they had just witnessed. He was actually pretty glad that the redhead had caught sight of the bloody message since he hadn't actually say it. He knew something was appearing on the mirror, but since he was by the door, the angle made it impossible for him to read. He looked toward the detectives to see how they would respond, but realized that they seemed pretty occupied. Piran was near Vivi while Jim was pinning the pretty boy to the wall.

Before Trent could even ask what was going on, Jinx had started up her episode. The way she was screaming made it seem like someone was actually harming her...despite nobody touching her. It was chilling, and he couldn't explain it. He stepped forward like he wanted to help her, but something in him stopped. There was just this little voice in the back of his head nagging at him that he didn't need to get too close. He was just glad that someone had stepped in to stop the female from hurting herself...even if it was the douchie CEO. Parkerson seemed to be extremely on edge since he had started yelling about someone calming her down, but Trent didn't think the former detective saw that was what they were trying to do. Then again, it wasn't like Trent was making much of an outward effort- but was it only because he didn't know what to do. He was almost thankful for the brief distraction that Maddie offered when she asked about Jon. Moving closer to her, he regrettably shook his head before saying, "He's a tough guy- we'll find him, promise." He wanted to believe that wasn't a lie...but only time would tell.

And then came the mental craziness. Jinx started laughing and then was talking about some kind of prison tunnel that could get all of them out of there. The fact that this was never mentioned earlier made him know that something had to be off with her. Well, other than the obvious screaming, the fact that her demeanor had drastically changed made his mind immediately jump to possession. He knew that Orion was capable of it, and the manipulative way she spoke seemed to fit. He may not have been a detective, but Trenton was far from stupid. Why else was "Jinx" trying to persuade them into not trying to rescue their missing members? The only thing that puzzled the eighteen year-old was the fact that it just seemed a little too easy. If those tunnels were really there, why tell them about it now? Why not make them work for it? Sure, there was the chance it was a major trap, but usually Orion's traps involved toying with their need to save others- not discouraging them from even trying. Maybe Trent was just looking too far into all of this- not like he could stop all of these thoughts from racing through his head. He didn't even realize how much he was chewing on the back of his left snakebite.

Nate seemed like he wanted to trust the pregnant girl, but Eliza had protested against it, which made Trent a little more relieved. Cya even seemed uneasy about all of this, though he was definitely more on the paranoid side. "I don't know if there really tunnels down there or not- but you gotta chill, man. Freaking out's only going to draw it here faster," By "it" he meant Orion, although a side of the teen thought that the entity was already present through Jinx. If anything, he knew that it definitely wasn't his fault...which was what Nathanael was trying to imply. The fact that she started attacking Nate only seemed to support that idea. "Why the ******** would I-" he began, yet cut himself short when he had heard Nate let out a pained noise. It seemed like Jinx was clawing at the businessman now. The idea that he could help the older one came into mind, but the spiteful side of him figured that the nail marks would kill the guy, so he could handle himself.

What Trent wasn't expecting was the dark tone she used next along with the dropping to the floor thing and convulsions. His first thought was seizures, but Cya said she didn't have a history of them. Maddie's guess was a miscarriage, but he never knew that pregnancy error could cause someones body to do all of that. Cyanide had moved over to his sister and was actually supporting her neck, which was probably a good idea- one Trent was surprised he didn't think of. Then again, his first thought was that maybe someone needed to pin her to the floor so she couldn't move...but that may have caused more harm than help. What they needed was a doctor, since Trent knew he would be pretty useless if there was a miscarriage or even just a normal seizure. He only knew how to crack someone's back, give CPR, and that if you get cut dousing it in alcohol was all that was needed- unless it was bleeding a lot, in which case a band-aid can be used. "Careful- I think she's possessed." he voiced. Yes, she was having a seizure, but it could have been an act so she could hurt someone else.

's**t,' he mentally cursed realizing that he was becoming paranoid. The sudden sound of doors slamming in the hall and windows breaking only made the anxious feeling grow stronger. The door was open so he was able to peer down the hall momentarily, but couldn't make much out since the lights started flickering before the door slammed shut. He was a bit relieved that it was closed since it sounded like something was trying it's hardest to get it. "It's here," he mumbled to Maddie as a hand slipped around Maddie's side to pull her closer to him. He wasn't even thinking of it sexually, just that he figured the closer she was, the better he could watch over her. Even though he knew that Jon wasn't head over heels for the female, he still figured that the party-animal would want him to look after her. Besides, he didn't want to see her get hurt either. She may have been shallow, but she was so naive at times, that she was like some kind of fragile, defenseless, lap-dog. Someone hurting her would be an unnecessary cheap shot. The fact that bullets started firing through the doors only made his protection-mode kick in stronger. Without even warning the female, he pulled her into his chest with the arm that was already around her while his other had craddled the back of her head as he pulled her to the floor. He just wanted to make sure his body was overtop of hers to shield his classmate's. Why was this happening? When would it stop? All Trent wanted was for the casualty count to halt. From the floor, he looked over, silently praying that the others dodged the bullets as well. Everything was moving so fast...and yet...almost in slow motion at the same time. All he could hear was his own heartbeat echoing in his ears.

User Image
Location|| Building B | Floor 2: in the cafeteria | With everyone on top of Maddie
Dressed In|| Casual Wear

But you have to walk a thousand miles in my shoesXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXjust to see what it's like to be me || I'll be you, let's trade shoes

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXjust to see what it'd be like to || Feel your pain, you feel mine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXgo inside each other's mind || just to see what we find

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLook at s**t through each other's eyes

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
»» Mr.«« James Eric Parkerson
{The Serious}
Building B;; Floor 2;; Dining Hall
company - Alot of ppl
Attire - Underdressed

Everything's so blurry; and everyone's so fake
and everybody's empty; and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied without you; I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you; I stumble then I crawl
xxxxxxxx«○»xxxxxxxx
You could be my someone: you could be my scene
you know that i'll protect you : from all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing : imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us : but that's not very far

User Image

Everything was escalating to that level beyond his control. His anger was out of hand, he could feel it. Everything inside of him wanted to make this kid realize that in situations like these, behaving like this was only going to get everyone killed. Jim wanted to call him a number of things. Mentally he considered Jason to be a brat, and didn't think Detective Sullivan knew how to handle him. He didn't think that Piran's new partner knew the seriousness of everything that was happening. Orion was on this island, and would kill them if they allowed him. If they didn't guard their emotions carefully, then he would pop up without any warning. Even though the rational side of him knew this, he couldn't control his emotions. He couldn't stop himself from violently shaking the teen. What made it worse was that no one was stopping him. It was as though Jimmy was free to do as he pleased. And so he did. If he anything, he was beginning to drown out the other sounds in the room. The issues with Eliza and Jinx, Nathaneal and Cy; everyone. Nothing at that moment mattered. Some could say he was going into a tunnel vision sort of perspective. No one else in the world mattered. Or better yet, they didn't exist. It was only Jimmy and Jason Sullivan. He didn't even see Jason. All he saw was Kyle.

Kyle Carson was the reason Jimmy lost his job. All of this time, that's what he told himself. He was doing his job, saving humanity, and this was how he was thanked? Kyle was the one caught up with Orion. Kyle was the one assisting in the murders, and yet Jim was the one who lost his job. He was the one who was blamed for the boy insanity. Jim often told himself that if he ever got his hands on the gamer, he would do as he pleased. He didn't have anything to hold him back. He wasn't a cop anymore. He wasn't representing their police department. Instead he was some nameless janitor at a company for a man he didn't even like or respect. Jim had even told himself that he didn't care about being sent to prison. Sure he would see a number of the people he arrested there, but was that much of an issue. He wasn't intimidated by them. However that little voice in the back of his head often reminded him that he wasn't a criminal. Violently losing his temper, especially on someone like Kyle, wouldn't help anyone. Instead it would hurt the person who probably mattered the most to him in the entire world. As he was shaking Jason, that rational thought crossed his mind again. What would Piran think? What was he thinking at that exact moment?

He heard Brittanya yell, "DON'T HURT HIM!" but it wasn't enough to actually stop him. Her voice didn't have the power to losen his grip on the other boy's arms. He wasn't sure if he was hurting him or not. All he wanted was for Jason to get it. He wanted him to see how dangerous his actions, his words, and especially his thoughts were. What did Jimmy want to hear Jason say? The sad thing was...that he didn't know. It was more complicated than an "I'm sorry", Jimmy just wanted him to grow up, even if his methods were unorthodox. His cellphone vibrated in his pocket, however it hadn't distracted him from his task. Instead he stopped shaking Jason, and just held him against the wall as forcefully as he could. He wasn't sure of what kind of injuries the teenaged boy had at this point. However Jim's heart was racing. The adrenaline rush was at an all time high. He was heavily breathing against Jason's neck and shoulder. He could take in the scent of his hair. Most of all, Jimmy could still taste the anger. He could feel his rage all around him. "You're going to listen to me," he whispered, whiled staggeringly panting. "You're going to stop all of this...this bullshit, and you're...going to cooperate."

He hadn't taken notice of the doors that were slamming in the halls. He didn't realize that Orion was coming. He didn't even care about the flickering lights. Then it happened. Bullets started raining in through the door. The initial sound sent his body into an autoresponse mode. He wanted to tug the teen down with him, but there was a lack of cooperation. Jim made it to the ground. He wasn't sure if Jason had as well. One of the bullets had hit Jimmy. He could feel the sting the moment it struck him in the shoulder. A hiss broke from his lips, but he didn't cry out in pain. He had been shot before, but that didn't stop it from hurting like a b***h. He cursed, however his words probably weren't as audible as he thought. The ring of the bullets surging through the air. The loud bang of the gunpowder exploding out of the chamber, drowned out any sound he could have possibly made. Then as suddenly as the sound began, it stopped. Jim's eyes flickered open, and he glanced around to survey the damage. A cough broke from his lips as the pain started to take full effect. Jim wasn't sure if anyone needed to speak, so he tried to remain as quiet as he could, hoping that Orion was done.

Nothing happened, but he needed to make sure that everything was okay. Ignoring the pain he was under, he started army crawling across the floor. He carefully moved over to the side of the door, closest to where the frame met the wall. Fighting against the pain, he forced himself to stand. He listened carefully, and didn't hear anything. This was Orion, there was no telling what that meant. He wasn't even sure if Orion made a sound when he walked. 'If he has a body...then of course he does. If he has a gun and bullets...then he must be in a physical state.' His eyes were about to trail over to Piran, but stopped when the door slowly opened on its own. On instinct, Jim drew out his gun. He didn't have any bullets, but the large number of lives at risk, caused him to forget that. In a quick motion he moved out in the open and aimed. It was foolish, but better than whoever was in view of the door, being killed first. He saw nothing but a dark hallway. In one motion, he drew out his tiny flashlight that was attached to his keyring, and shined it into the shadows, as though it were his weapon's scope.

"Everyone...remain calm," Jim whispered. "He can't hurt you...if you're calm." As his eyes remained glued to the shadows, he suddenly asked, "What's the damage?" Hopefully no one died in the process, just as he hoped that his arm wouldn't decide to give out on him. He had to remind himself that he was stronger than this pain.

{{OoC}}

Everyone is changing; there's no-one left that's real
to make up your own ending; and let me know just how you feel
'cause I am lost without you; I cannot live at all
my whole world surrounds you; I stumble then I crawl
xxxxxxxx«○»xxxxxxxx
Nobody told me what you thought : nobody told me what to say
everyone showed you where to turn : told you when to runaway
nobody told you where to hide : nobody told you what to say
everyone showed you where to turn : showed you when to runaway

There's○Oceans○In»» BETWEEN «« Us○But○That's○Not○Very○Far