9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
The Gamer;; Kyle Carson
F33LiiN6 0FF

User Image

The marionette was fairly interesting. There was something about him that excited the entity more than anything. He had a childish nature, that in time could prove to be...very interesting. Orion believed that Lyude would come in handy once his current master is out of the picture. He knew it would eventually happen, just as it did last time. The Designer had created an image of him, breathing life back into the creature that he already was. For Orion, artists were always the easiest to work with because they had that imagination that could be twisted into a series of amazing things. A damaged artist could easily conjure up the most unspeakable of evils. The Marionette was an artist who had seen a lot of things. Orion felt he would be fitting to keep around. Not to rule over, but to have just in case something should ever happen to his current puppet. During the possession he was able to tell that Kyle's heart wasn't fully aligned with his. Why? The killer wasn't able to understand. All he knew was that his puppet felt conflicted when it came to Piran. These conflicted emotions were highly irritating and Orion knew there was no time to waste. He needed his body back, and the only way to do that was to kill someone. If he didn't have to worry about the off-chance of Kyle fighting against him, he would begin the process. Orion wasn't afraid, he just saw there was no need to not be cautious.

He had so many options. There were so many possibilities, but he had to raise the stakes. He had to strike fear into the hearts of his victims. He needed for them to give up and realize that the only way to survive was through him. He was their god. Did Lyude feel that way? Did Lyude realize that clinging to him was the only way to guarantee that he'd live? When Lyude smiled at him, Orion saw it as the beginning signs of loyalty. He knew that the only way he could make the male fully dependent on him was to tug him away from everyone else. He had to pull him away from all of the other victims. He had to make Lyude feel exiled. It was when Lyude had returned to the kitchen that he felt the need to put his plan into action. The Marionette had focused his attention on his wound. The spot where he had been shot was still coated with a darkened bloody mass. "Yeah," he replied. Orion experienced pain, but it didn't affect him as badly as it would have his host. Besides, his injury was healing, slowly but surely. "It isn't anything," he voiced as he slowly lifted up his shirt. Last night, someone had the common curtesy to put a patch against the wound, to keep it from bleeding out everywhere. If it weren't for Orion, then Kyle would have needed immediately medical attention. The longer he stayed in control of his puppet, the longer he would be able to keep him alive. He dropped his shirt and stepped closer to Lyude. Delicately he trailed a finger against the teenaged boy's jaw. "Never leave me...and I promise you'll experience...true freedom," he whispered seductively as he leaned in closer to the male.

Very soon Orion would taste that freedom. He would know what it was like...to feel alive again...

He released his hold on Lyude when Ken suddenly walked into the room. For a brief moment Orion's attention was strictly focused on murder. If there was a knife in reach, he would have wasted no time in attacking the other. There wasn't, so he kept his gaze on the male and left his glare fixed upon the Cop. He knew that Ken didn't recognize him to be the killer. If he had, then he didn't think the Cop would have gone as far as to address him as him as 'Waldo's little b***h'. Waldo...that name continued to irritate him. He wanted to take a knife and cut off the tongue of everyone who had bothered to address him as such. What made it worse was that he had apparently had no idea of what to call Lyude. All he was to Ken was, 'other dude'. Orion rolled his eyes and turned his attention back towards Lyude and whispered, "I'll show you something amazing." He kept his voice soft, hoping that only the Marionette would hear. After all, Ken was focused on making breakfast. Orion took note of the three plates that the Cop prepared. At first he suspected that the male prepared breakfast for him and Lyude as well. He realized otherwise when Ken called out to the others that were in the house.

They needed to leave. "We'll eat later," he whispered and took hold of Lyude by his wrist, and tugged him out of the kitchen. There were two other people in the home. As he thought more about this, the more he realized who those two must have been. Last night, he observed that the Cop, the Writer and the Drug-Dealer were missing...just as he knew that the dealer wasn't afraid of him. He would figure out a way to change that. He needed to separate everyone somehow. He needed to start the conflict. He blamed his host. Once they were outside, he was greeted with the scent of the sea lingering in the air. He released his hold on Lyude's wrist and kept his attention on the sky. "We'll play a game...a very fun game." With this game he planned on freeing Bailey from her captivity. Orion leaned in close to the male's ear and whispered, "I'll be your master...because I'm not Kyle anymore." Was there a chance that he would scare the other...most likely, but for Orion, that was all the better. "But to be immune from my game...you'll have to play with me first."

This time, he didn't take Lyude by his hand. He simply led the way, hoping that the marionette would follow on his own. This was the test of trust and loyalty. If Lyude passes, then Kyle was right about him. If he doesn't, then he would tear him apart as he planned on doing for everyone. What made it easier, was that Orion didn't think anyone knew who Lyude was. No one would look for him...no one would try to rescue him from the killer. If Lyude followed, then Orion led him closer to the shore, where the lighthouse was located. The soil beneath the building was nothing but rocks. Just as the edge of the land, formed a cliff, leading right into the dangers of the oceans and the rocks below. He would have led the male into the main entrance. The light house was decorated modestly. The only thing out of place, were the little droplets of blood that led up the large, spiral staircase.

Kyle........

His spirit felt heavy as he drifted in the darkness. All he could think about were the things that clouded his judgement and conflicted his heart. Piran shot him. He shot him and didn't care about the fact that he could have killed him. That's all Kyle continued to hear echo in his thoughts. Piran hated him, just as Parkerson had. He couldn't explain the loneliness that he was filling and wanted nothing more than for others to experience his same sense of loneliness. He didn't know how. He didn't know how to reach out, and let everyone know that he existed. He wanted everyone to know that it was Orion walking around in his skin, not him. The conflict in his emotions continued to grow. All he wanted was a way to get the attention that he longed for.

......the forgotten gamer.......

To: The Abused

Are you afraid of the things you cannot
                              see. the things you cannot explain. The
                              things that lurk in the dark? How far
                              along are you? Perhaps I should split
                              you open, so I can count its fingers
                              and toes.

To: The Writer

Are you invisible? I think you are. The only
                              place you can forge an existence for yourself,
                              are in your own stories.

To: The Medicated

I can reunite you with your brother.

To: The Superstitious

We'll begin the game. I'll place victims abound the island...
                              and you'll chose who's life is of more importance. You can
                              only save one...the other will die. Can you handle the pressure?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
            thε.εmρtιηεssLyυdε Allεη Kεηdall
            thε.εmρtιηεss.thε.εmρtιηεss thε Maяιoηεttε

Just open up like a page in a book! These words that I'm writing
won't be misunderstood. If I'm dishonest bring me back to my knees.
Show me why I'm even able to speak. I'll testify please help me to see.
Don't close your eyes, keep your eyes on me! Open up, open up
now so make me strong. There's blood on my hands, And the killers not
my enemy! It's all for the sake of love, It's all for you! When all we know
is falling I'll save something for you, You who are all alone (All alone).
When everything is beautiful, when everything's okay, Even if it's not okay
I'll say it's all for you, for you, for you, for you, for you and only you.

His eyes open wide as he watched who he assumed was Kyle before him. Yet his mind had still drifted off to the dream. Some say that dreams have deeper meaning. That they are cries from the subconscious. And he felt strangely compelled to recount his past love, least... He assumed what he felt at the time was love. He had the butterflies flutter in his stomach when he was around her. Annabel, sweet Annabel, at times the shaken male wondered what it would’ve been like to touch her body. To move her from where she laid limp.Would her flesh have the chill of virgin snow? Yet he was always reminded Annabel wasn’t the only one who died that fateful day there were others. They had followed him... Followed him from the witness relocation unit and stalked him into his classroom. The four walking corpses surrounded him all looking down at him, their blood clotted wounds, their organs. They were neither ghost nor zombies but they didn’t feel like a figment of his imagination. They were... who he knew them to be. His friends. He should have died with them that day with them. And they were sure to remind him. All of them... Even Annabel. Her hands holding her head almost as gently as she might’ve held her child’s had she been so lucky. It was a vision he had that may have sent him away. But it was a delusion that ended him up here.

The thoughts he was having were disrupted as reality hit, he looked towards Kyle’s body... Worried. The blood. What would happen? Was he to be crucified, imprisoned beneath the world where the soulless dwell. A place that the damned call home. A place where the virtuous hide in fear. A place only seen in nightmares. Or maybe... This island was that place? For some on the island there would no escape from this awful place.. They would lose the ‘game’ as Kyle had called it. How did one win the game? Was it like ‘hide and seek’ or ‘red rover’? How could one tell which group was winning? There wasn’t a scoreboard set up in the dining hall, least he didn’t think there was one. The marionette took a look around the kitchen and didn’t see anything that could hint at telling which side was the winning one. He hoped it was the side with Kyle, from how the male described and talked about the game back in the institution he deserved this. He’d been looking forward to it for so long. Kyle had the skill set and the capability to win it... But when Piran shot Kyle, did that mean the other team get the upper-hand? ‘They’ve lost more players... Kyle’s still.. alive.’ Alive and offering to make breakfast at that.

He couldn’t help but feel a bit relieved at the simple ‘Yeah’ Lyude’s eyes moved to trace the curves in Kyle’s body. Though he couldn’t see it due to the patch, Lyude knew what was under it... The torn flesh melding together. It was an obvious scar to be, but he couldn’t believe how that Kyle was taking this as unconcerned as it seemed.Though Lyude couldn’t say he knew how one should react after being shot... He didn’t really grasp the concept of bullet wounds. It was the blood that Lyude understood... The life sustaining liquid. Lyude knew that is someone lost too much of it they could eventually die. Yet factoring in the flesh, muscle, and bones... His mind didn’t really process in that way. Even if he had spent a better portion of his teenage years in an asylum, that didn’t mean he knew much about the medical profession. He was surrounded more so by psychiatrist than surgeon like doctors. There had been an EMT who checked him out after the incident. He had bit his tongue to silence himself. Though there was nothing much that could be done except give the boy gauze to hold on his tongue. ... Lyude blinked out of surprise when Kyle’s finger touched against his skin. It wasn’t out of fear or fright but he hadn’t realized his thoughts were continually slipping back to the day that he had been told and advised to block out from professional opinions as he was told. Kyle felt as cold as a shadow. And Lyude wondered what he meant. The boy had already believed they were free. They were out of the institution! They could make it. What else was there?

“It’s funny how we believe the things that we tell ourselves to and our hearts simply follow?” Did Lyude have a heart? He thought so... And Kyle had one to. He remembered when Fable was acting funny... and not like Fable she would try and ‘Warn’ Lyude about Kyle... But Bailey knew nothing. Bailey wasn’t Fable... He wondered if Bailey remembered the series of drawings he did the caretaker’s assistant looking in the lake one foggy night and Fable was in the reflection and she reached up and took Bailey down to the depths of the lake and left her... And Fable was the one who walked out of the lake while Bailey stayed there at the bottom as the last air bubbles popped. A dark concept. But Lyude does not like Bailey... He likes Fable, and Fable encourages him to draw the pictures. She likes them so for her he would draw them for her. He looked over to the Cop though to Lyude he appeared like an Illustrated Man. The man's tattoos Lyude didn’t know if they were fake or not. Though in a way he was envious... ‘A drawing on the skin, each different image could represent a part of the soul-psyche.’ Lyude’s eyes glanced about trying to see if the tattoos on this man’s skin told anything about him. Though his head tilted when he was referred too. Sure Lyude was staring at the other but he had not considered the man was looking back at him... He wasn’t sure what was going to happen. From how he addressed Kyle, the illustrated man was most likely on the opposing team. And in a way it dissapointed Lyude. Not because he liked Ken, if anything he liked the ink on the man’s skin and he wanted to study the living piece of art he had made his body.

Lyude had only focused on the plates the male was preparing because he would have liked some breakfast, though Kyle must have sensed that about him as he assured the boy they would eventually have food. And with that they were gone and Lyude was still thankful his bag was slung across his body. Outside the house his focus was on Kyle wondering what was to come. He suggested a game and with this Lyude found himself a bit excited wonder what game it could be. Part of him hoped it was hide and seek... A cursed game that he couldn’t help but still enjoy. Though what Lyude expected to be told was the rules of the game and what exactly the game entailed. What he did not plan to hear was Kyle admit... He wasn’t Kyle? It didn’t make sense. The marionette was confused if anything. The expression on his face was evidence enough. ‘I may be wrong but your brilliance is my darkness..’ At first he was wondering if the blood loss had gone to Kyle’s head. Though he spoke in a different manner.. The tone, the confidence. It was a different kind of confidence than the one Kyle had. Almost how Fable had a different kind of confidence Bailey couldn’t even grasp to achieve. ‘If Bailey has a Fable, is Master Kyle’s Fable?..’ Lyude tried to simplify that as such. He still wasn’t sure... Though he couldn’t pass up a chance to play a game. So he would accept the challenge.

Yes, the auburn haired boy would have liked for someone to let him know just what it takes to begin to start all over again. Though he didn’t dare question fate's design or submit to such a bleak destiny... He followed behind ‘Master’ a bit behind but he didn’t know where he was being lead. There was a silence, though Lyude was too taken with the sound of the ocean waves. ‘I pray for absolution, let me return to the path of a tempting lie… Lead me towards the light. Truly I’ve run awry.’ As they neared a lighthouse the first place Lyude’s eyes fell upon was where the Lanthorn was. The tippy-top of the lighthouse. A few prisms of glass offer little comfort in the blackness. The light didn’t appear on, though Lyude wondered how different the island would appear with the lamp on. Entering the architecture his gaze was fixed on Kyle’s body, that wasn’t Kyle, waiting for instructions to the next part of the game. In his mild haste he started walking in small circles admiring the area. When his foot stepped in something. He lifted his foot and the liquid base didn’t feel as though it had hte same density as seawater and his head turned from looking to the ceiling to the floor and he slowly lifted his shoe noting the crimson stain, “This... isn’t yours?” He managed to get out, though rephrased to ask, “Is there.. another player here, someone else who has a serenade of dreams?” Lyude wasn’t sure what he would fear seeing more. Someone alive and dying or someone dead and rotting.

These hands hold up nothing but scars underneath
From swimming these oceans and learning to breathe
So often I tell them so often they listen to me
So make me strongxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's blood on my hands,
xxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the killers not my enemy.

User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image hεlρ User Image

currently dressed as a teenager
currently located in the lighthouse
The current tune playing in my head:
The Bomb Dot Com V2.0 by: Sleeping With Sirens

The Artist by: Driver Side Impact
The Artist by: Alesana
User Image
Nothing travels faster than light...

...with the possible exception of bad news...

...which follows its own rules.

User Image
      Michelle found herself closing her eyes momentarily so she could roll them upon hearing that the police chief would want her out of his hair. Honestly, she didn't think that she was that much of a bother at the prescient. If anything, Micky felt that her shaking things up should give the police something to look forward to. They should be honored to have someone want to treat them like celebrities and interview them. She was helping get their names out there. Sure, she tended to fabricate here and there, or maybe she exposed a little too much of the officer's private lives, but that was life. You weren't always going to look like that good guy. Michelle hadn't said anything, but had simply let the subject switch. Eventually, Allegra had fallen out, and despite trying to get her to come to, the female didn't stay conscious for too long. They couldn't do too much for her, she had been assured that the female shouldn't die over the night. However, Micky had been hoping that Vivi had been right about the others not taking much longer to show up. Thankfully, he was. In fact, she was greeted with light because someone had found a generator too. Thank goodness, since going by creepy candle light was making her eyes play tricks on her.

M O R N I N G T I ME

Which was better, sleeping on an awkwardly uncomfortable bed, or sleeping in a chair? The was a call that Michelle had not been able to properly make yet. After all, both times she had been asleep, she was able to stay sleep all night. It probably was not a very good thing that the reporter was such a heavy sleeper, but as long as she wasn't getting huge bags under her eyes from all-nighters, she was fine. The night before, she had took advantage of the fact that a number of people had not returned to their safe haven for the night and pulled chairs together for a bench. Of course, she was curious if they had met an end by the hands of a murderer, but wasn't about to go searching by herself to find out. Bump that mess, until Craig woke up, she was going to stick close to Detective Sullivan. After all, any clues would eventually be relayed to him, during which she planned to intercept them. It was a rather simple plan that she figured had no flaw. Then again, a side of her just wanted to keep her foot in the door of the law officials. James Parkerson had talked a lot with her the day before, but despite her wanting to cover his hero's comeback story, she needed to be in with someone with a badge.

Unfortunately, Jones seemed to be giving her the cold shoulder that night. She had sent him texts and he never replied. Then there was Kenneth. Sweet, simpleminded Kenny. Here she was in a creepy hospital that had power that liked to go in and out on a whim while he had found a nice house that was well kept. Him and his boys were probably having a good time, oblivious the the gunshots and death toll that was slowly rising over on her end. She was trying to remember who Aaron and Logan were, but was admittedly having a bit of trouble. Either way, it didn't change the fact that while they were roughing it, Ken had a secret club house that he wasn't telling them about. Well, there was no proof that he hadn't told the other detectives, but she only found out because she took the liberty to text him in the first place. What would have happened if she never had sent him a message? Would he have given her a courtesy call? Probably...not. Although, she did not think that was because he was simple a bad person. She would let it slide for him because she thought him to be a little on the forgetful side. It was this reason that she had a bit of difficulty crafting a message that didn't come off so sarcastic that it could be taken literal. In the end, she had a very simple response to give.

To: Ken
      Good for you, Mr Lucky
      Not so good here.
      We have a safe room
      but it's no nice house.

All of that was in the past now. Morning had came, but it was still too soon for the female to want to get up quite yet. Even with the symphony of chimes, beeps and vibrations, Micky did not find herself stirring from her slumber. Her entire body was no longer on the three chairs she had pulled together for herself. One foot was found its way through one of the decorative holes in the backrest of one of the chairs while her arm was draped off the side so her hand rested limply on the floor. Her other arm served as a pillow for her head while her robe acted her blanket. There was even a small trail of drool from her mouth, over her wrist, that pooled down to seat of the chair. While other were sitting up and checking their mobiles, she only let out an incoherent mumbled, rubbing her forehead on her arm to regain a bit more comfort. Her wavy, dirty blonde lock shielded her face and helped clock out some of the sound, but the definitely weren't earplugs. The light voices were easier to ignore. Small hisses and a short sentence her and there, no big deal. Although, people became increasingly talkative from there. There was Trent and Nate's little back and forth, then Sullivan's excessive talking. That was what really woke the female up. She was only half listening to what he was saying, but realized that she might as well sit up if she was missing some important lecture.

Groggily pulling herself up in a sitting position, she pushed all of her up out of her face and back before realizing the drool. Pulling a face, Micky wiped her hand off on her shirt before running the opposite hand over her face, hearing her name mentioned. "Hnnn?" sounded from her as she looked from Vivi to Eliza with a raised brow. She knew she probably looked a hot mess, but there was not much she could do about that at this point. Too bad the killer didn't swipe a hairbrush from her house when he picked up her charger. Speaking of which, it made her think back to the fact that she should probably check her phone since it was still plugged up over by the wall. Micky simply made a mental note in her head before standing since she had just been volunteered to help collect numbers. "Aren't you all happy that I keep a notepad on me at all times," she smirked as she picked up her robe that had fell on the floor. She dug through one pocket before switching to the other one to pull out her small notepad. The miniature pen was pulled out from the spiral spine before she took slow steps toward Eliza, stretching her legs out in the process. She even rolled her arms up over her bed to get the kinks out of her back.

"Now, I already have Craig, Jim, Vivi, Piran, Ken, Trent, Jon, Maddy, Bailey, ummm..." she had to pause her list as she racked her brain for more numbers she had gathered over the time. "Hey Craig-" she started as she looked over to the set of chairs he had been knocked out in last night. Surely he was up by now. However, to her surprise, the cameraman man was no where to be found. "Huh...weird," she mumbled to herself, yet ruled it off as him being in the bathroom for the time being. While standing over by the redhead, she heard Jim mention a house with food and clothes. Was that the one that Ken had been talking about last night? It would make sense. Who knew, maybe there would even be something that made the map that was found make some kind of sense. Random tunnel maps have to mean something. "You're talking about Ken's house, right? Apparently, it's all up-kept for his little man party," she voiced, then had a suddenly idea. "Ooh! What if- don't shoot this down until you picture it- Ken and his guys purposely wanted to spend the night away from us. I mean, I've never slept with Ken, and he doesn't seem like he wants to, so what if he's been gay this entire and hadn't told us about the house because he wanted to make it his love shack?"

.::TH3 R3P0RT3R::.
((DRESSED IN:: SLEEP WEAR))
((L0CATION:: BUILDING -B-; 2nd FL00R, D!N!NG HALL, by 3L!ZA))
((COMPANY:: 3V3RYB0DY))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Jinx sat in her corner where she had fallen asleep still staring at her phone debating texting the killer back and telling him yes. Wanting the power to do to Logan what he had done to her, wanting to see the fear in his eyes. She wanted the drug dealer to know how it felt to be violated, to have everything you held most dear taken away from you and stripped of any confidence you had left. She had taken so much from so many people, just put up with their crap almost literally lying down as they stole from her any hope at dignity she had. This giant part of Jinx had always wanted revenge she had always wanted to watch those people suffer like she had. It was awful of her yes, but sometimes you just had enough, one person could only be pushed so far before they finally cracked under the pressure of it all. She was a good person, or at least she tried to be, was it really so wrong she felt this way? That she felt so bitter, so angry all the time? She had tried to forgive and forget method, but forgetting was impossible.

The blonde couldn’t count the number of times she had woken up in a cold sweat tears pouring down her face expecting the worst to have happened while she slept. The nightmares that haunted her sometimes kept her up for days at a time. Most would say she had post-traumatic stress disorder, but she refused to believe that was a possibility. Her mistrust in people was perfect normal, perfectly sane; after all you could only be hurt so much before you couldn’t trust anybody not to hurt you. So why had she been so willing to trust what Jim had said? Why did she tolerate what Nate did to her without trying to chop off his balls? Was she really so numb to it now? No she wasn’t numb, if she was numb she wouldn’t be so angry all the time, this was something else entirely. What Jinx really wanted was vengeance; revenge served up cold and hard something tough and difficult for her rapists to have to swallow. But she couldn’t have that could she? No one would ever believe her if she told them what had happened. Nobody ever had, and even if they knew all they had done was hurt her for it more.

Jinx was yanked out of her darker thoughts when Eliza came over to her and stooped down, the flash of the gingery red hair caught Jinx’s attention and forced her to look over at the other women. A small grim smile plastered itself onto the blue eyed female’s features as Eliza said hello, and then commented on how quiet she was. Jinx’s first instinct was to do exactly what Eliza expected her too, the now duh was right on the tip of her tongue, when Jinx realized Eliza didn’t deserve that. She hadn’t done anything to hurt her, and she had picked enough fights with innocent people over stupid petty things like jealous recently. That thought caused Jinx to glance at Brittanya out of the corner of her eye for just a second before looking back over at Eliza and lifting one shoulder in a slight shrug. “Yeah I guess I am, sort of have a lot on my mind is all…but I guess all of us do by now.” Jinx let out a soft almost bitter sounding sigh as she brushed her blonde bangs out of her face.

Eliza mentioned she was going to the bathroom, and almost as if the word triggered something in the pregnant teenagers mind her bladder kicked in and told her she needed to pee too. It wasn’t exactly surprising Jinx didn’t know when she didn’t have to pee lately, she had controlled her bladder fairly well since getting here, but she also hadn’t had a lot to drink given the fact that last night at dinner there had been alcohol served, not something a pregnant woman could drink. The blonde could totally understand why Eliza wouldn’t want to go on her own to the bathroom, being here was scary enough, being here by yourself would be downright frightening, and God knew what would happen to someone who wandered off alone. She continued on to say they could get to know each other and such, just because they were coworkers and Jinx found herself sighing a bit as she stood up off the floor as Eliza did and looked at her “You don’t have to be nice to me to make me go with you. I wouldn’t let anyone go anywhere here on this island alone. We don’t know what could happen.” She gave a weak smile and grabbed her own bag off the floor glancing at Eliza quietly as she unplugged the phone. “Sorry, that was kind of rude wasn’t it? I guess I’m still a bit tired, though, based on behaviour lately anyone would just think that’s my personality.”

Glancing at Britt as if to make a point she stuck her things back in her bag and then nodded her head towards the door “Well we might as well get going then, rather than letting out bladders pop.” She gave yet another rueful smile at that thought and started walking towards the cafeteria exit doors, heading back down towards where she remembered the girls bathrooms were, hoping Eliza followed along with her. “Sorry you got stuck with my step-brother last night, I just didn’t think you’d want to be stuck with Nate. I figured you’d prefer being with the guy who could keep his hands to himself. Nathanael certainly can’t.” The younger girl said this with a thick bit of bitterness in her voice as she waked down the hall and something else popped out of her mouth before she could stop it “Connor’s not like his Dad that way so he’d be able to keep his hands to himself…er Cya I mean. God that is weird calling him that.” Jinx shook her head and glanced at Eliza yet again “Everything went okay last night right?”

Jinx’s phone went off while they were walking and she pulled it out of her purse wondering it was a message back from Trent after the two texts she had sent him after he gave him her number the night before, or something from Cya. But no it was from that number again; maybe he was asking her about her choice yet again? She frowned and opened the message and she felt sick reading it over, and tears burned in the back of her eyes for a few moments as she tossed the phone back in her purse and sniffed. “For ******** sakes just because I didn’t ask for this kid doesn’t mean I want people trying to rip it out of me, Christ.” Jinx could feel the tears building up an trailing down her face faster than she could wipe them away, so many conflicting emotions combined with her hormones driving the abused up the wall. Looking at Eliza apologetically she tried to make the tears stop “Sorry, I’m sorry I’m sure this is the last thing you wanted. Some stupid pregnant, well I guess most people would figure I’m a whore, I sure get treated like one, crying all over you. I just…I just got a text from the head case who put us here asking me how far along I was and if he should rip me open and count the babies fingers and toes. How sick is that?” Jinx took a shaky breath and slowly exhaled trying to calm herself down even as she stood there shaking like a leaf, her hands jittering like crazy.

“The ironic thing is earlier he texted me acting like my friend, telling me that he could possess me so I could get revenge on the son of a b***h who got me pregnant in the first place. He’s on the island too, and I’m scared of him, seriously terrified actually. He has no idea this kids his, at least I’m pretty sure based on the due date in link to the night he r-” Jinx stopped herself realizing she was about to say raped me. She hadn’t told anybody the circumstances of her child’s conception. Lord knew if she did she’d probably get eighty five million reasons why she should have aborted it. But she didn’t want to, she couldn’t do that. It was against everything she believed, yeah she was young and she didn’t have a ton of money, and yes she knew this was going to be far from easy. But no child deserved to be murdered just because its Father was a psychotic a*****e. Which was exactly what Logan was as far as Jinx was concerned. She hadn’t wanted this baby, she hadn’t even asked for it, and maybe the smart thing would be to put it up for adoption, but for some reason that felt wrong to Jinx. Maybe it was crazy, but she wanted this reminder of everything she had been through, because she wanted to know, to remember that something so precious, so magical could come out of something so terrible. What was that saying, there’s a silver lining in every cloud? For Jinx, despite the struggle she was going to have this baby, it was her silver lining, it was her reminder of just how strong she could be despite everything. It was going to be her reason to live.

❉❉❉ Where I'm You'll Find Me:Hallway on the way to Bathrooms w/ eliza ❉❉❉

❉❉❉ I Only Shower Nekkid: xxxx❉❉❉

❉❉❉ My Soundtrack: nadda ❉❉❉

❉❉❉ Current Mood:Frightened, Upset, in Turmoil ❉❉❉

❉❉❉ Out Of Coffee:xxxxxxxxxxx ❉❉❉

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife
In my windpipe
I can't breathe
But I still fight
While I can fight

Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
Logan Nickolas Williams
User Image
The Drug Dealer

Studies he cast aside for darker hunts,
Such knowledge only as the dead can bring.

"Ah, so next time I should let you deny me access, and sit back to enjoy the show when you traipse about the house in your birthday suit. I do see the merits in that, I'd certainly get a far better view that what I have now with all that water distorting the picture." He was more than a little amused by Aaron's reaction, and his trying to ignore Logan was so... cute. it only made Logan want to double his efforts and make Aaron pay attention to him more. Poor Aaron had already passed the point where ignoring Logan was the safer bet. Like a child who throws a fit for attention and continues to do so despite their parents not reacting. It was because their parents had reacted once or twice in the past and that child knew that if they kept doing it their parents would eventually have to give in. The same with a gambler, once they have tasted the marvels of winning the jackpot they keep trying again and again despite going into debt because they know eventually they might taste that victory again. So, was the same with Logan and Aaron, he might not react now, but Logan was more than determined to make him react again soon. Logan had a great amount of patience when it came to things like this. He continued testing Aaron while he was in there, but he was careful about how hard he pushed, mainly because he did not feel up to a physical confrontation with the way the world was spinning, even if Aaron had a wimpy physic.

He was fixing his hands up and said the bit about kicking him if he ever did that again, "Heh, I bet you'd like that, huh? It would definitely relieve the tension, and lucky for you I'm a bit of a masochist." he waved his hands in the air. "but I guess you figured that out by now." Logan continued on and voiced his thoughts, and his tactic so far was actually working better than bugging Aaron, he was getting attention, even if it wasn't as amusing as setting the guy off. Logan wasn't a thoughtful guy, well, he had his moments, but he was more a leader than a thoughtful type. He wanted to make sure that those people with him remained strong enough to take on whatever this a** of a 'ghost' had planned for them. For him it was purely about self preservation, and his odds of living was by having a working team that would stick together and be able to get the ******** off this island of Hell. That was what he told himself. He told himself that Aaron was just another soldier, and refused to recognize he had more than just a small interest in the guy. There was just something about the short brunette that called to him. Yet, he just shrugged it off even as he subconsciously acted more respectfully to the guy than he had to anyone not related to him. He started to leave the room and ended up just sitting down next to the toilet as a dizzy spell hit.

At Aaron's statement he couldn't help a small chuckle. He knew what this was, and it wasn't fatigue or blood loss, he knew what those felt like, and they weren't like this. there was a very slight difference between withdrawal and those two things, and that would be the intense craving for his drugs and the need to itch everywhere. So far he was doing well at keeping it in check, but how long could that last? "Knowing my occupation, and those are the only two causes you can think of? I can't tell if you're naive, or just optimistic." Logan continued to try and distract himself from the nausea he felt and went as far to state that the bath looked nice. He laughed at the response he got, "Ah, I saw that answer coming, and yet my heart lies shattered at my feet." Another small chuckle left his lips. "Can't really blame me for trying, can you? Well, if I can't join you, I would like it if you could possibly finish up so I can take one by my lonely self?" He was teasing Aaron again, but it was so much fun, besides, he was mostly telling the truth. Logan settled back and started a long monologue going as far as to cover his head with that dress so that Aaron would speed up and get out of the bath. He really did want to take a bath, if only to cool hismelf down, he was feeling way too over heated as his body fought to rid him of the toxins he had subjected it to since childhood.

"Funny? No... I meant every word. I don't hit on guys I think are ugly and not worth it. trust me, I may thing a hole is a hole, but I like to pick and choose, and you are so much more my type than Kenny-boy out there, and Ken ain't half bad looking in his own weird tattooed-wonder-way." It struck him as odd that Aaron couldn't see that he was smoking hot, but then again, Logan supposed there were people out there like that. He just hadn't ever ran into any of them before. Well, he'd never ran into any of them that he actually felt compelled to help realize what they really were. He smiled under the dress. "Tall, daring, and handsome? Not freakishly wiry, insane, and effeminate looking? Well, that's definitely a step up from the complements I normally get." For some reason hearing Aaron say that about him made him feel happy, and odd sensation while sober to be sure. Aaron was silent for a long while after that, so he called to Ken deciding that trying to leave might be the best thing. He peeked out of the dress to make sure Aaron hadn't drowned and see if he was done yet. He saw Ken come in and smelled the beans. It was all he could do not to throw his head over the side of the toilet and barf. "Nah, I'm just dandy, my body is at war with itself and I really need a fix, but I'm sure I 'ain't gonna find one on this island..."

Kan sat down next to him and he seemed to nod off not long after that and he looked at Aaron. "Yeah, this guy can sleep anywhere, and I do mean anywhere, at least as far as I can tell, and I've known him for awhile..." He watches Aaron pass him to go into the hall with his clothes and the like. He sighed running a shaking hand through his hair and painstakingly made his way to the bath tub, he emptied it and refilled it with water he found cooling to the touch, but not too cold, and got in. He washed himself vigorously and felt a bit better afterward, but he never grabbed the beans off the floor. He walked through the house dripping and buck naked until he could get a towel to dry himself off. He find a nice pair of 1940's-style PJ bottoms not trusting the underwear, and pulled them on. Once he was covered up he walked through the house looking for the room Aaron had chosen and found him sleeping in whatever room he slept in. He smirked and crawled into the bed beside him. Shared body warmth was a good thing, and the reaction in the morning would be... something Logan would thoroughly enjoy.

and then there was spam

Logan awoke to the smell of Spam, and if anything could be said about cooking spam, it smelled divine, but the taste, for some, left something to be desired, for Logan he actually liked spam's taste, if not as much as it's smell. He was in a delightful state between waking and sleeping, and he could feel himself drifting there. Sleeping had done his withdrawal symptoms wonders, but it was because he was not fully awake that they were not in full effect. He opened his eyes when he heard Ken calling down the hall for them, and he felt instantly awake and aware. He sat up. Maybe he was just paranoid, or his instincts were going haywire, but he felt like something dangerous was there and he needed to be ready to fight, but the feeling faded, and he was left looking around wondering what was up. His stomach brought him to reality, it was what he liked to call 'trying to eat it's way out of him' because it was empty. His throat felt like sand paper from thirst, and his eyes were thick with sleep. He yawned and worked his tongue around his mouth trying to inspire saliva production and glanced over at Aaron who had rolled over mumbling about five more minutes. He smiled devilishly and slapped Aaron's hip just enough to sting a little and wiggles his arm to make the boy rock back and forth oddly. "Wakie Wakie Ronnie~" He chimed 'cheerfully before hopping out of bed. He stumbled a little as his world teetered and he placed his hand on the wall to steady himself.

He took a deep breath, he was still shaky, and if he moved to fast the world would go swimming around him, but he was otherwise okay. "C'mon, Ken made breakfast, and we have to go to that place to get immunity." Logan had no way of knowing that Orion had gone to the church, or that the immunity had to have been reached the night before or something before it could have been retrieved. All he knew was that immunity had been offered, and they were not able to reach it since he couldn't hear the rain outside anymore, which meant that if the storm wasn't gone, it had at least died away to a light drizzle so that they could walk through the forest. Taking a deep breath he walked down the hall leaving Aaron to follow, or not as he wished, and took a seat at the table looking at Ken. "So, now that I'm less pissed about it, want to tell me why the ghost marked your envelope with 'the Cop'? I know why I was marked 'The Drug Dealer' but what is your story...?" His sharp eyes sliced toward Ken's face dead serious. "Are you some kind of traitor? Do I know if I can trust you to watch my back? You know how much I hate law enforcement, so speak up and if I like your story, I might let this slide." With that he looked away from Ken and started serving himself some food, and took a small bite of spam to test of his stomach would rebel or not.

The doctor's house

He sold his soul for great Lucifer's grunts,
His time starts ticking when the bell doth ring.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
The Gamer;; Kyle Carson
F33LiiN6 0FF

User Image

"Hearts...?" he questioned lightly. Orion didn't believe he had a heart. However if he didn't have a heart, then why did he feel so possessive. Why did he bother trying to find a little companion to keep him company? Orion blamed his current creator. His Master didn't understand...alone he was far stronger than he would be, if he had to keep a constant eye out for someone else. He didn't complain, seeing little to no point in it. Besides, if he were able to make contact with his Master, it wouldn't be to change who his company was, but how powerful he is. Orion didn't want to experience death. Immortality meant nothing if you could constantly feel the agonizing sting of death.

Lyude asked if the blood was his and he chuckled ever so lightly. "Mine...?" he repeated with a light chuckle, but continued slowly up the stairs of the light house. There were more droplets of blood, splatted in some places, and in others larger trails. It was obvious that something was dragged either up or down the stairs. When he made it up to the top, he stopped at the door and glanced over at The Marionette. "There are things...that they don't realize, things they refuse to see. They can't run from something sleeps within their heads, or escape that heavy burden that's nestled in the pits of their stomachs. Can they really ignore the little voice that whispers bitter nothingness in back of their minds. They...don't understand what I am." he stopped and a chuckle broke from his lips. His eyes closed for a moment, but then he refocused his gaze on the other. Softly he whispered, "Why do people kill themselves Lyude? Can you fully understand what can drive someone either kill themselves...or another person? Guilt, Pain...or are they simply giving up? Do you know the answer to that question?"

He slowly turned the knob, pushing open the door to the hidden room. "And at the same time...why do people rejoice when horrible things happens to others? Why is it when someone survives a horrible tragedy, there are some who sigh in disappointment? Then there are those who wish for murder, but believe as long as they're not the ones to do it...then they aren't a monster as well. How do you explain these people?" Orion fully opened the door to reveal an empty circular room. There were a few empty chairs, that had droplets of blood upon them. "They say...that thoughts are a powerful thing...--- Kyle isn't suited to be my partner. He's too conflicted, and his heart didn't belong to me. He was going to betray me, Marionette...did you know that? That's why part of me wonders about Fable...she's conflicted." He strolled over to one of the chairs, and placed his hand on the back of it. He knew that they had left the doctor's house rather abruptly, but at the same time there was no way he could risk being seen by the others. "Do you remember those three individuals who carried out the food, and dragged away those bodies? Are you curious about what happened to them? Don't you want to know why they were so dead to the world and couldn't respond to anything that was said to them? It's because they were numb...numb to everything, and that's exactly what occurs in the final stage, right before I intervene. Are you numb, Marionette?"

Another chuckle broke from his lips as he continued to keep a hold onto the chair. "Are you feeling conflicted? Would you do anything to prove your loyalty to me? And don't worry, I'll be sure to talk to Fable when the time comes...to find out exactly where she stands. But before we do any of that...I need my body back. Will you help me? " As he spoke, his phone started lightly beeping, as he sent off more text messages. The device in his pocket was no longer the gamer's phone, but his own. This time he decided to target the Gambler.

To: THE GAMBLER

Sometimes there are games you can't win
                              especially when the stakes are high.
                              Are you willing to play away the lives
                              around you? Then again, the prize may be high.

To: THE Gambler

Are you really as successful as you say?
                              You constantly take the easy, quick route.
                              Without your luck, whose to say you would
                              have a dime to your name.

What if your secretary realizes that the money
                              books didn't match up. What if she suspects
                              that you have another connection? A partnership
                              or are you nothing but a b***h? Who shows more
                              fear? You or Him?

I'm sure she knows. She knows, and she'll tell
                              anyone and everyone she can when she's alone.
                              The publicity, the media, the shame, are you
                              prepared?

To: The GAMBLER

How can you trust someone you've never seen?
                              What would you do if I told you, I knew
                              exactly who the Crime Lord is...and very soon
                              the police on this island will know as well...

To: The Gambler

What if Trenton caves and Jinx Maxius become
                              friends? What if they are friends, and this
                              entire time, she's been working against you?
                              Then again, someone as smart as you would have
                              seen through it.

To: The Gambler

When I kill you, do you think anyone will
                              really care? How does anyone benefit from your
                              presense? You do nothing but offer a headache...
                              what a pity. Or we could play a game of roulette,
                              and someone can take your place. Enjoy that little
                              map of yours. The true immunity is located in the
                              church.

He continued to breathe hard, but he couldn't taste the sweet taste of air. He tried to stay calm, but his anxiety was rising. Kyle couldn't explain the emotions he was experiencing. He couldn't explain why he felt so lost, betrayed and alone. He knew Orion had taken over his body before, but this was different. He had never felt this hopeless before. He didn't know if he was a ghost or nothing more than his drifting subconscious, but he could see the things he knew he shouldn't be able to see. He could see the people that walked in the hallway, but he knew that they couldn't hear him. He knew that they couldn't see him or sense him. However his desperation made him more determined to do something differently about it. His vision was distorted, but he refused to give up. In the bathroom, he searched around for some kind of way to write a message. He had nothing more than his strong desire, and that's all he needed.

Slowly blood leaked down the glass mirror, writing a brief message. "Paranoia Nurtures Him" He wanted to write more, but felt exhausted, and his racing thoughts made it difficult to focus on communication. So he did as most conflicted, upset spirts did. The doors slammed open and shut, all at different times, and the lights flickered on and off. He wanted them to know that they weren't alone in the bathroom. He needed someone to understand. The word "LISTEN" messily wrote itself onto the mirror several times. "LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN". Not in a line, but just on several parts of mirror. There was one final word written, but this one didn't have as much blood coated into the letters. Kyle's exhaustion and the blood from his body's wound was drying up...he didn't have a lot of blood left to use. So he used up what he had left to write one final word, "Help The 'P' was written strangely, and the gap between it and the other three letters...was abnormally large. That feeling of hopeless wouldn't disappear. Kyle knew that Orion was trying to get rid of him...he just didn't understand why.

The serious, The Superstitious, The Playful and The Cop all recieved a long text message.

Three Opportunities...One Chance.
                              Three facts. One Question. Three possibilities.
                              A party that's too hot to handle, a ceiling
                              that's blanketed in clouds of black. With a
                              heated touch and sweat that rolls down the body
                              but mingles with blood. Play to a lifeless media,
                              because its eye will constantly be watching, as
                              its veins hold my victim into place. A new meaning
                              to the word security.

Pipes that burst, pressure
                              that builds, and tears that are camoflauged.
                              A place of comfort and peace, where one was offered
                              privacy. Deep down beneath the boards, this privacy
                              will be ever-lasting.

For my last, the bell will toll,
                              when the execution has taken place. A thin piece of wood
                              is all my victims needs to not plummet into hell, or will
                              the rope snatch the thief into heaven?

Orion walked over to Lyude and whispered into his ear, "This is your test..." He placed a book of matches into the boy's hands, and pulled away with a light smirk. "Now Look through that large window, and you'll see the building you need to go to. Just walk inside, follow the hall, and the third room on the right, is the one will you will torch."

I know some shits so hard to swallow//And I just can't sit back and wallow- In my own sorrow//

Tяєɳтσɳ Zαcɧαяץ Cαvєs
S U R V I V O R // V I C T I M
The Popular

User Image
      Where was everyone? Trenton Caves knew that not everyone was handcuffed to the room like Bailey was, but he didn't expect people to wonder off too far. After all, this was a dangerous predicument. After the incident on the cruise, he knew just how deadly this situation could become. Splitting up was the last thing that they needed to do at the point. It only made it easier for them to be targeted. The thing that made TC so nervous was the fact that Jonathan was one of the people missing. The guy was his best friend, and frankly, the blonde had a horrible track record when it came to his closest friends living for too long. It was an awful though, but one that scratched at the back of his mind nonetheless. Izzy's death didn't help. Sure, they weren't extremely close, but because of Maddie and Jon's relationship, he typically got stuck being around the promiscuous one on double dates. Even Madeline had a bullet shoot out of her gun...so of course Jon would be on the list too. 'But why my friends...because of that stupid mistaken identity s**t?' There was no way to be absolutely sure, however the fact that there were people there he didn't know was slightly reassuring in a strange way. It wasn't that he liked to see any of them die either, them being around just helped with assuring him that he wasn't the reason everyone was there.

So far, his best bet was that the missing people had to go to the bathroom, although checking with the others couldn't hurt. After all, he wasn't the only one seeming a little alarmed about this either. So was the protestor. Even Detective Sullivan was able to say who all was not present. Jon, Craig, and Allegra. The girl was the only one that he didn't personally know. It wasn't that he was particularly close to Craig, but he did go to school with the guy, and thanks to his apocalypse scare, knew where he lived. They just had to find the trio alive. There were three others that Vivi had mentioned being gone. This was the group that Aaron must have been with, but from the detective's words, there was a chance that they weren't in any danger. Still, the others weren't accounted for and he was eager for some answers. Without thinking about it, he had asked Cyanide if he had seen anything. Trent wouldn't have guessed that the guy was irritable because of drugs, and at the same wasn't expecting all sunshine and smiles at six in the morning. This didn't mean that the snappy retort didn't cause a look a annoyance to wash over his face before he closed his eyes for a moment. "Nevermind then," he muttered cutting his gaze toward the door before voicing his thoughts about the bathroom.

Hearing Nate's smug addressing him caused that eighteen year-old to look over. He had already figured that he would go check if no one else did, but the sentence that the CEO said next seemed like it was obviously a personal stab. The only thing TC could think he was referring to was company and media issues. Honestly, he didn't think now was the time to bring up things like that. After all, nobody plans to get sucked into things like this in the first place. "Dude. Shut. Up. If you want to talk to them so badly, why don't you find them yourself," he sourly replied. A large part of him wished that it could have been Belmont missing instead of the others. It wasn't like the business man was doing anything to help them out anyways. Yes, his group found a map last night, but it wasn't like he had done it all buy himself. He just hoped that others noticed how much of an a*****e Nate was. 'I guess Cy doesn't care for him either,' Trent thought as he noticed the druggie blowing smoke at the older one. He turned to leave the room, yet halted when he heard Jim call his name. "Yeah?" he had answered looking directly at the former law enforcer. After hearing the request, he gave a nod then lifted his cell. "I'll text ya if I see them," he answered while Vivi was going over what they should do in the mean time.

The student knew that he probably should have been paying closer attention to it, but he understood the gist. They were collecting numbers. Did he really have to wait around to do that? For once, he was actually glad that Michelle was there, since she brought up having his cell. "So I'm good?" he quizzed as he stopped half way out of the door. It was a good thing he had stopped since he had heard the mention of Ken having a stocked house that was not to far away. Trent could live with dirty clothes, but what hot him excited was the mention that there could be some food. All he had yesterday was that dinner the killer served, which may have been poisoned for all he knew. So that's what the cop had been up too. He hoped that they could find Jonathan and the others before they met up with Ken's group. 'Or maybe Jon's already there...' It was a possibility, but why would his buddy take off like that without telling him? Who was Trent fooling? He knew that there was no way his friend was going to get up before six am to go exploring in a strange place. His friend was not a morning person, whether he was partying or not. All the more reason to hurry up and find the guy.

"Happy Birthday!"
      XXX"Happy Birthday!"XXX"Happy Birthday!"

He didn't get three steps down the hall before he heard the birthday wishes. Had he missed some. Hoping back and poking his head in the room, he noticed that some attention was on Bailey. She was the birthday girl? The crazy split-personality chick? Somehow, it seemed fitting that she was born on Halloween. Either way, he wasn't about to start wishing her birthday joy. He knew that it was probably wrong to hold a grudge against her, but after the way she was buddy-buddy with the killer, he couldn't help it. You had to be careful with who you trusted when it came to these types of things, so a good indication is just staying away from people who called the killer Master. Gripping the door frame, he kept his stare on the handcuffed girl. When was the next time she would have a her little mood swing or what if this is seriously just an act? He was afraid of letting his guard down around her and the idea that others would do the same. '...But it's not like she's asking to be uncuffed yet.' It was odd...what could she possibly be planning?

"...I've never slept with Ken, and he doesn't seem like he wants to, so what if he's been gay this entire and hadn't told us about the house because he wanted to make it his love shack?"

Trenton had zoned out while staring at Bailey so he was a little lost when it came to what Michelle was talking about. Although, it did make him wonder if she was trying to say that if you weren't interested in her, then you must have been gay. Yes, she was hot, but he wouldn't go that far. Then again, last time he blindly lusted after her, she wrote articles about him being a murderer. He would have said something to counter her statement, but he was bisexual, so it may wind up supporting her crazy hypothesis in the end. "Not even going to ask," he said shaking his head and headed out of the room. He had a slight jogging pace, yet slowed to a normal walk when his phone vibrated. 'Jon?' he hoped, yet saw that the text was from...Maddie? Reading it, he couldn’t' help but feel bad that he couldn't know anything for sure. He could only hope that wasn't Jonathan's fate. As for taking the girl with him, he really didn't want to. He didn't want to walk into anything dangerous that she could be subject to. The clueless girl was fragile, and would be better off in a group, but she was probably worried since everyone she knew were disappearing one by one. He didn't want to be another person to add to that list. Biting at the back of his lip piercings, he mentally battled with himself whether to go back for the blonde girl.

To: Maddie
      I'll check the bathroom
      then come right back for u.
      Don't worry. I won't let jon,
      u or anyone else die like that.

-TC

He was making promises he couldn't keep, but he couldn't help the fact that he didn't want to the girl to worry. He was not sure how he was going to do it, but there had to be a way to make sure whatever the killer was planning in a few hours didn't work out. He would prove that he wasn't a screw up. Pocketing his cell, he took off in a sprint, not realizing Jinx and Eliza were now on their way to the rest rooms as well. He was glad that there weren't too many halls on this floor to get him lost. He just needed to find a bathroom with a little male sign on the door. "Here we are," he said to himself as he spotted the door he was looking for. The urinals inside completely gave it away. "Jon? Craig? You in here?" he called out as he walked inside.

User Image
Location|| Building B | Floor 2: in the Men's Restroom | With Nobody?
Dressed In|| Casual Wear

But you have to walk a thousand miles in my shoesXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXjust to see what it's like to be me || I'll be you, let's trade shoes

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXjust to see what it'd be like to || Feel your pain, you feel mine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXgo inside each other's mind || just to see what we find

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLook at s**t through each other's eyes
You're broken, so am I
I'm better off alone
No one to turn to and nothing to call my own
Outspoken, so am I
Explosive words that your world wouldn't understand
Turn away again

User Image
Kenneth:Body Guard of Logan and undercover Cop

Ken looked towards Aaron as he said something under his breath. He heard the word not and disappointment. So he figured the other was feeling a little unsure about himself. Well let's be honest, Ken wasn't that smart. He wasn't going to be able to solve any of these stupid riddles. God he hated how Waldo always had to write a bunch of useless crap in these riddle forms. Pretty sure he did it to make Ken feel stupid. He hated that. And yet, he always got them. So that was a downer. At least Aaron would help with that. Anyway he was also glad to have Logan. As Aaron was book smart, Logan was street smart. Ken sort of felt like he was in the middle. Not really a fan of that one. He wanted to be useful but honestly felt that brain wise, nothing to contribute. Hero Complex. Could that count? Well for the sake of argument. Yes, yes it could.

Aaron had taken a bath. Logan had followed the other. Ken waited at the door just to make sure that nothing happened. Sure Logan teasing Aaron wasn't bad. But if he heard screaming he wanted to be close. Just in case. He sighed, trying to figure things out on his end. He had you know, night happened. Luckily seemed that everything was fine. No screaming. So that worked. He had heard the other ask if he was all right. He could hear it like it was a small echo. He was far far away from all right. It was just like last time. He wanted to do better. He wanted to save others. He hoped so.

And woke up. Go figure, ya? Oddly enough Ken hadn't been sleeping for years and yet being in these situations made him tired. Just weird. So he might have to see a shrink when he got back. Again. Anyway he woke up. Saw Waldo's b***h. Made Spam.

He walked to the bed as he heard the other state five more minutes. Ken sat on the bed. He should tell them who he had seen. Well tell Logan. Because the fact that he had seen Kyle, meant something. As in something was coming, and it sure as ******** wasn't chocolate chip cookies. As he waited for the two to wake up he saw that he had messages. A lot of them. So the first one was from Trent. He hadn't seen that guy for awhile. Good to know that he was still alive. He text:

To TC
From Ken
I'm at this house outside the building
like a Doc House
Are you still with the others?
Where are you?
And what type of texts?

He pressed SEND. Ken had started to wander. He had always been a walker-texter. One of those fellows that had to walk while texting. He looked to the second text. So Sullivan had text him. Which he had of course should know because nobody called him by his whole first name. Kenneth. Yeah, thanks old man. He read the message. Well...he could give Aaron's. He wasn't so sure that giving Logan's number to a cop would be a good idea. You know, giving an anti authority person to an authority person, just didn't add up. He did like the idea of getting numbers. He text the other:

To Sullivan
From Ken
We are still safe.
We got quite a good amount of supplies here
food, water, a bed.
I can give you Aaron's, but Logan sort of hates cops
Like stab you if he knows your a cop sort of hate
Aaron's number is 555-8204.
If I give you Logan you got to promise you won't text it
or call it.
I saw Kyle and some other dude here a little while ago
Anyway, so far we're safe
So how are things on your end?

He pressed SEND. Jim's message seemed to be way way way more helpful than Sullivan's. Names of people that were missing. So let us see, three people. Two seem to be split personalities. He thought about how he had gotten here. Transporting people here sounded like the best choice. Okay Ken, time to think this through. He had sort of gone through a storm. Productive done, would be super. Be careful about Logan. Yeah, easier said than done. He text the other

To Jim
From Ken
IF I remember correctly, we went out of the building everyone is in now
Walked straight and I think it was like on the right
Looks seriously like a house rather than a building
and bad news on my end
I just saw Looney Bin Kyle and some tall dude
Should I try to get them or let it go?
Lo is still safe, Aaron still here.
I can try to get back to building B and help you out?

He pressed SEND. He went to the third and last message. He read it. Good for him. Yeah. He chuckled as he read about it. He text her

To Micky
From Ken
If we do something productive today
Jim might move the group here
You gotten any messed up texts?

He pressed SEND. He looked towards Logan who seemed to be waking up. He waited for the others to make it. He had to at least tell Logan about the fact that Waldo's Loony Girlfriend was here. He wasn't sure if Psycho Kyle was still here or not. But good for the other to know nonetheless. So soon he found himself at a table. With the spam. So you know, good job himself. He put the plates down as he figured he'd wait for the others. While Ken ate, he heard the less pissed. And heard the question. Oh okay, time to come up with something. He finished the bite as he explained his story "Okay. So did I ever tell you about my sister? About my parents? Probably not. I don't tell many people. When my parents died, all I had left was my sister Ophelia. She was everything. I wanted to protect her. When she was younger all she ever talked about were cops. So for her I enrolled into the academy. I passed. I thought that maybe I could protect her. Then she wanted money, she wanted all these things that well my cop salary wasn't going to make it. So I would do deals. I would get paid a certain amount to let them do whatever the ******** they were doing. And with this money I could buy everything my sister ever wanted."

He took another bite. Relatively true. He ate and ate. He finished it and continued "Well, I sucked at being a cop. A lot. I got all this money. And yet, I sort of ended up getting...into a bit of a fight. A huge fight that ended me in jail for a few years. Might have stabbed a few people who had decided to not ******** pay me. Got stuffed there for a few years. While I was there, my sister did whatever she was doing. She never wrote me. Never did anything to even help me. I got out for I think good behaviour. Not goddamn sure what it was, all i know is they gave me an empty wallet and my other belongings back."

He took another few bites as he said "Not that it matters. After I got out of prison, she insisted that she was going to make it up to me. We'd go on a cruise. When we were on a cruise with this ghost Waldo, he killed her so she's dead. After that I just went from being a convict with nothing to do to a few odd jobs. And soon I ended up being your body guard. That's it. Guess he puts Cop so that you'll hate me, go off on your own and end up dead like everybody else that I have always tried to protect."

He soon saw that he had a message. Fantastic. And it was an unknown number. Three guesses as to who it was? Was it Waldo? Oh. My. God. I think that is right. He read the message. So let us see, seemed like a long one. Oh what fun. So let us see. Oh Bells. What do you know, another one of those ******** countdowns. He read it and honestly got kind of bored. We had a party and something with lifeless media. Veins hold his victim in place. That made no sense. So let's see if the second one made more goddamn sense. As he ate some more spam he read about pipes. Boards. Privacy. Last Bell. Wood to rope. He said "And we got another thing about ******** riddles. Want to read it? The ghost send it....so it might help us"

The ravenette remembered about what he was going to say. Oh right Kyle. He said "Though this morning, I found Waldo's little b***h Kyle. He was wandering about and now is gone. But I figured you'd probably be a little bit interested. So, we can search for him if you want."

Where the Hell Are you?Doc's Building.

Feeling: Thinking outside the box, gotta cover his tracks

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
Jason Adolf Sullivan
Garvey'sLittleBrother
User Image
TheMadicated

Outside the rain's fallin' down
There's not a drop that hits me

User Image
                              A room full of people, everyone tired bedraggled, slowly coming to life like little zombie creatures ready for a day of eating. Do Zombies sleep? It the ways movies show them, you would think they don't... so maybe not zombies.... maybe vegetables. No... That's like Veggie Tales, and I like that show. possibly a bunch of crazed Chucky dolls to be. Jason shrugged mentally and stopped trying to figure out what all these people reminded him of, and switched his focus to what all these people were doing, instead. There were his missing patients, who needed a check up. He couldn't see them anywhere, and according to his brother's resourceful computer brain he was aware they were missing too. Sometimes Jason had to wonder if his brother wasn't a cyborg, but he always ended up reminding himself that cyborg technology had never been invented so there was no possible way that Garvey would have a circuit board for a brain. He also had to remind himself that his brother really did feel things, he just showed his pain differently. Like the more worried he was the more prone to cleaning he would get. Any form of agitation would make him clean, anger, fear, worry, and pain. He could remember Vivi scrubbing the bathtub of his blood. No one wanted to go near that bathroom after he went to the hospital, but his brother was the first to cave in, or so his mother had told him, and Vivi had scrubbed and scrubbed at that tub long after it was clean, his hands raw and bleeding as if his cleaning that tub and wearing the porcelain down would change what happened. As if his efforts would some how save Jason from himself. So, yeah, his brother felt things, but that just meant he wasn't a complete robot. Cyborg was still a good testable hypothesis.

Of course, when Jason turned his thoughts in on himself he had to wonder if he were not similar. Here they were on some weird island with a killer following them around, watching them, trying to kill them all, and all he could think was that this was FUN. He had always had a death wish since he was 11, and now, it didn't matter one way or another. The fun part wasn't about him living or dying. The fun part was about running into that guy again. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest wondering if the killer had gotten to his patients. Was that the reason they were gone? He was picking off the weak ones one by one. Would he be picked off next? one by one. He could feel a small smile on his face was that bad? Oh, my what if they think I'm insane? "But you are insane, brother dearest." Am I really? He giggled inwardly. Perhaps I really am. Jimmy bean wanted a ciggie from the twitchy guy names Cyanide. Will he die too? For some reason Jason wasn't so sure he liked the guy, he seemed... selfish. Of course, he wasn't as bad as the big bad business man whose phone seemed to be going haywire. He must be next. So many texts, death around the corner, call the coroner, an all nighter in the kitchen, his dead body twitchin' and no body sees, silent screams... Jason blinked his mind trailing off as his eyes switched to Eliza and Jinx. Return to the crime scene... Is Izzy still there? Are they going to poke her with a stick? Brittanya had made a friend with the stupid blond. Crazy blond, stupid blond, and pregnant blond. So many blonds and only one chocolate goddess. She alone stood apart in his eyes, and that was because she was his friend. Eliza stood apart as well, but blended more, even if her fiery red locks reminded him of a burning building.

Jason wondered about burning buildings then, how fast would the one they were standing in go up in flame? His eyes drifted to Michelle, Crazy blond just gets crazier and crazier... Gay guys escaped to a house with food... His stomach rumbled at him, and he was reminded of just how hungry he was. How long had it been since he last ate? I didn't eat yesterday, so over 24 hours... I should find something to eat soon... His mind had already been in a semi-continuous state of fogged giddiness, to have a little dizziness on top of it was barely noticed. The thing he did notice was the pain of his stomach's emptiness. Alien. Mr. Killer implanted it's babies in my tummy and now I'm going to pop open with a bunch of trans-gender-killer-babies running around with guns and butcher knives to kill everyone... Does that make me their mommy? That's so weird. He could just visualize himself chasing after a bunch of mini murderous sex changing Charlottes with his stomach hanging wide open and bleeding. The morbid vision tickled him almost enough to giggle. Michelle was taking down numbers, but his brother had his number, so it was sure to go on the list whether he tried to help out or not. He looked toward Trent when he mumbled about not asking about something. Was it about her crazy statement with gay guys and houses? He watched Trent leave and vaguely wondered if he should follow. He took a step toward the door wanting to go after him. He wanted to explore, but something made him hesitate, Do I like him? He's so... There was a similar vibe like last night, trent could probably be a big mean bully for all he knew. His actions last night might have placed him higher on Jason's 'nice person' list, but Jason still didn't know the guy.

By the time he decided to try and follow he peeked out the door and Trent was gone. Adjusting to this he stepped away from the door and let Jinx and Eliza pass him to go to the bathroom, and glanced at his brother as he started saying stuff about people who had numbers of people here that didn't have their number on the list already to put the number of that friend down as well and save time. Jason blinked at his brother and tuned him out around the time he attempted to leave Jimmy in charge of the area and chase after the girls who had left. His brother was being chivalrous. The damsels were alone and in need of an escort, and his brother was providing it. As for Jason, he was leaving the doorway before his brother even passed him. He approached Michelle and smiled at her almost timidly. what could he say, her hair was intimidating, and her aroma... she needed a shower or something quick. "Hello, I'm Jason Sullivan, and my number is xxx-xxxx." He fidgeted a little bit watching her wondering if horns would grow out of her head, or she's sprout a second one names Larry. Maybe she was secretly hiding something about herself...? She was from from a different planet and was secretly in cohoots with the killer, and she was going to be the next trans-gender-killer! Or something like that... regardless Jason said nothing else to the woman as his eyes fell on Bailey. Ah, a perfect diversion from the Alien-killer-babies growing in his stomach. The anomaly from last night. the girl with two brains.

He smiled at Bailey and walked over to her sitting on his knees in front of her. "Hello! I'm Jason! Remember me from last night? I'm one of the reasons you didn't get shot! You're hair's all messed up... I think you lost a ribbon somewhere... Whose blood is that? Not yours? mmm You smell like copper." He reached up and touched her hair before letting it drop, then moved his face about an inch in front of hers staring into her eyes intently. "I'm learning about brain problems in school." He reached out with his hand pushing her eyelid open wider. "Look up please." When she looked up he studied her eyeball, no idea what he was looking for. "Judging by the redness of your eyes... You didn't sleep very well. Haven't been sleeping well for awhile... Have you?" He pulled back a bit removing his hand. "I'm going to skip the part about opening your mouth and sticking out your tongue unless you have a sore throat. Do you have a sore throat? Do you feel sick? Nauseous? Dizzy? the world's not spinning is it? Is your head clear?" He cocks his head at her listening to any answers she might have. He had no way of really knowing what was wrong with her, but he and she both had a better chance at figuring out what was wrong with her than anyone else in the room. "Hit your heat recently? Anything you'd rather forget? Do you feel suicidal some times? Homicidal? Psychopathic?" He was just rattling off questions now hoping something would get him an answer he could pull some kind of information from.

"Happy birthday, by the way." He smiled at her brightly putting his hand on her head and fluffing her hair as if she were the child. "How old are you now? 30?" He was not being so polite, she didn't look anything like 30 years old, but maybe if he provoked her enough she'd crack and prove herself the fraud. Or prove herself right. He removed his hand sitting back. "Want me to fix your hair since you're kinda stuck to a chair and can't do it yourself?" He paused and smacked his palm to his forehead. "Oh! I forgot! No hair brushes! Oh, well, no primate grooming sessions today. Are you disappointed Fable?" He moved his face closer to hers once more. "Fable are you in there? I bet you're stuck." He sits back a bit and moves to her side ever so slightly before putting his hand in front of her face and moving it up and down. "Hailing all frequencies Bailey, we are attempting to contact the Fable-creature in her brain, doust thou exist?" and here was where he was just plain messing around. He had lost all focus and had switched to provoking the creature out. He certainly had nothing better to do. It would prove Bailey was either nuts or acting, and he would be entertained in the mean time. The fact he might be weirding Bailey out, or hurting her feelings didn't seem to occur to him, and if it had, which it hadn't, he probably wouldn't have cared. "This is ground control to Fable, come in Fable, report, are you giving Bailey a head ache? Are you being a bad bad girl?" He was having a little bit too much fun with this.

His phone went off in his pocket and he pulled it out flipping it open completely ignoring Fable/Bailey-person for a moment. "oooo something from your master. what could it be...?" he opened the text and smiled at it. If there had been a return number he would have told the man that Kili was right there laughing at him messing with Bailey, but he couldn't respond so he just gave a small laugh. "He says he wants to re-uinite me with my twin brother." He looked into Bailey's eyes, like 'I have a secret.' "What your master doesn't know is that Kili's already here, so there is no reason for me to go there with him. Fable, your master is kinda dense isn't he? Wonder how he manages to kill all these people like this. I mean, if he were smart he would know I don't want to be with Kili because Kili is with me." He was insulting the killer to provoke Fable. He wanted her to come out. It didn't matter that he was lying through his teeth, and he actually thought the killer clever, not if Fable though she needed to protect her master. He just wanted her to come out and play, even if it was a sentence or two. He had to see if she was really really someone else in the same body. That and he really did have nothing better to do. A song came to his mind and he started humming it softly mumbling words here and there in tune. For some reason it seemed to fit what was going on, at least to him it did. The tune was Senses Fail's "You're cute when you scream" "You know that you are worthless, and I am better than the games that you play princess, I've played and always win." He kept the next part in his head not really realizing he has actually sung that bit under his breath instead of humming it. I'll take you to the top of this building and just push you off run down the stairs so I can see your face as you hit the street. He really did think it fit this scenario. He was sure that if the Killer knew the song that he would probably sing it to Bailey/Fable.

2nd Floor, Building B in the Cafeteria sitting next to Bailey. (I got Permission from Jess for the Bailey Stuff)

Scream at the sky but no sound
Is leavin' my lips

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you
I'm a sleepwalker walker walker
User Image
7H3 G4MBL3R ; Nathanael Belmont
4NX!0US

User Image

The fact that it was so easy to get under the Eighteen year-old blonde's skin was only slightly amusing. After all, the CEO already knew that the kid was all over the place. What with his knack for slipping into the media. Sometimes he wondered if Trenton was cursed or just secretly wanted to ruin his fathner's name and join his corperation. The thought provoked Nathanael's lips to curve upward in a smug fashion as he listened to the teen tell him to find the cops on his own. The suggestion didn't deserve a reply, yet the statement the came from the mouth of one of his employees did. Eliza was asking him if he was referring to the two detectives as cops. Nodding his head once, Nate let an, "Exactly," leave his lips. Cops, detectives; they were all the same in his eyes. They were law enforcers that he liked to have in his backpocket. After all, there were a few cops in the force that took dirty money to keep their mouths shut. However, none of the ones on the island worked for him. That was a fact that needed to change as soon as possible. Everyone had their price, so just as he wanted to negociate with the killer, he would have to come to an agreement with badge owners as well. There was another cop elsewhere on the island that would probably be a little more easier to talk to, yet more problematic to meet with due his his exact location not being disclosed.

All he knew about this Ken fellow was that he was in a house with two other people. The fact that this house was stocked with food seemed like an even bigger reason to catch up with the trio. If they had food, perhaps they had some coffee as well. He always had a morning mug of coffee to help his day run smoothly. Yesterday, he didn't get it, but if there was a chance he could find a coffee maker around here, then he would definitely have to send Jinny out to fix him a cup. Although, he doubted there was an endless supply of food in this new house, so surely they would need to figure out who went and who stayed. Perhaps it would be easier if a few more people went missing? If it were him, then he wouldn't have told the entire room after the better suited safe house and would have saved it for an elite number. Now they were going to run out sooner, but hopefully this would be the last day on this God-forsaken island. As Jim said, there had to be an exit strategy that the killer's allies were going to get to use. They just needed to find that. The map and the secret tunnels most likely had something to do with it, but they still needed to figure out how to put that oversized piece of paper to good use. What use is having a map if you can't read it properly? 'As long as I have some immunity, then I'll be fine...' he silently assured himself before the smell of smoke practically smacked him.

Nathanael was the type to induldge in smoking when he gambled, so this wasn't the first time the smell filtered into his nostrils. However, it wasn't like he appreciated the little gesture either. With narrowed eyes, his gaze shifted toward the pale haired individual. He was expecting some sort of apology, so when a sorry was uttered, he immediately assumed that it was for him. Sure, Eliza was righht there, but his vanity led him to believe that Cyanide knew that he didn't need to try picking any fights with him. Sure, the younger one was taller than he, but Nathanael had money on his side. In his eyes, as long as you had cash and some luck, you could always win. Instead of saying a 'no problem', he simply gaze Cya a look that said 'of course you are' before shifting his eyes to Eliza once more. He figured that she was trying to get some brownie points by sticking around him, although it would take a lot more than that to rise to the level that Jinx was at. He build a trust with his secretary, one to the point that he figured he could do whatever he wanted and not have to worry about her going all 'women's rights' on him. Lizzy, from what he recalled had been in some protests before. She was opinated, but as long as she could learn to tone that down when she was in his prescense, then everything would work out perfectly.

The only surprise came when the female had moved away from him to go talk with his secretary. 'And the competition begins,' he thought to himself as he assumed that it would not be long until his two employees would be fighting for his attention. For a moment, he wondered when Brittanya was going to try and jump on his bandwagon. If you asked him, he figured that he could sleep with all three of them if he pleased, but now there were more important matters to handle. Things like this phone number list that was being collected. "My number is ###-###-####. And I'll be expecting a copy of this list as well," he voiced, gesturing to his cell phone. It would only be fair that if he was giving his personal cell number to the detectives that he would get everyone else's number in return. You never knew when it would be beneficial for him to call someone to get some information. Although, there was still some matters that he would be happier off not knowing. The information that Michelle decided to share was the perfect example. He didn't need to know that the cop was a homosexual, nor did he need any homoerotic visions popping up in his head. That was just disturbing. Although, her little thought did make him think that she would probably be an easy lay. And the last thing he wanted was for her to think he was anything but straight because he hadn't slept with her. That was probably the only thing useful the female had said since she woke up!

His attention shifted back down toward his cell when he had heard it suddenly beep. Raising a brow, he wondered if he was getting a text to make sure his number worked. Although, the sender was an unknown number...just like the texts from the mystery murderer. He was curious what it would say now, so he moved his thumb to click into, but his phone beeped again, and again, and again. After muting his sounds, he noticed that he now had six new text messages. Who the ******** was spamming him? 'This is why I don't give out my private number,' crossed his thoughts as he clicked into the first message. This seemed like a challenge. The fact that it would even say that there were games he couldn't win seemed like it was taking a stab at his abilities. There was nothing better than a good challenge, and the fact that he wouldn't have to play with his own life made it even better. This wouldn't be any old Russian Roulette. A calculating look washed over him as he trailed his gaze around the room, taking note of his players. The bigger the risk and the better the prize made any gamble that much more interesting. It wasn't like it was his life that was on the line anyways. He just wanted to know what kind of rules there would be to the game, and what was the overall prize that was being offered. He wanted to reply to the message, but there kept being an error anytime he would try to send anything. Giving up on it, he started slowly walking to the other side of the room as he clicked into the next text.

This message was questioning his success, which made him scoff. There was nothing wrong with taking the easy route. After all, he believed in the motto 'work smarter, not harder'. It wasn't like he really had to worry about the fact that he relied on luck a lot because it always payed off in the end. The question was, how did this person know that he used gambling to win back a lot of his company's fortune? That was confidential information, and it made him wonder who else this secret textor had told. His gaze shifted to where he had last saw Jinx, wondering if she had anything to do with this. Yet she was leaving with Eliza, leaving the one Asian kid behind. Looking back down at his phone, he clicked over to the next text to see if they got any better, or if it would be a lot more of the same. The level of how uneasy he was feeling seemed to double as he was reading over the third message. Had Jinx realized what he was doing with the company funds? Yes, not everything matched up, but he had everything under control. His under-the-table partnership didn't need to come to light, although this seemed as if the murderer knew who he was working with personally. Did this mean that both of them were going to be threatened? He knew for a fact that he would never spill any details, but if there was the chance that this crime lord he was working with would throw him under the bus, then he would have to sever their ties quickly.

'Dammit,' he mentally cursed as he clicked into the forth message awaiting him in his inbox. It seemed to be referring to his secretary once again and all he could think to himself was 'She wouldn't do that to me...she wouldn't...she's more obedient than that,' It was all he could do to suppress the paranoia that was trying to build up within him as he clutched his phone even tighter, clicking into the next unread text. Again with the threats! So it was true that the identity of this unforeseen ally he had was known by the murderer. How could he tell if the guy was bluffing? Surely, the police on the island had bigger things to detail with other than the illegal things he did with his money. If anything, they just needed to stay out of his business and focus on trying to save lives. Nathanael was now making a mental note to himself that he would need to watch out for the detectives trying to get nosy about his business affairs. He wanted to have them working with him, but he was now scared that if he brought bribes up, they would start question his ethics. s**t, this was not the way he wanted things to go. His paranoia level rose even high upon seeing the possibilities that Jinny and Trenton could be friends. There were around the same age, and if that was the case, then what if the boy was purposely doing things to make his father's company look bad so Nate would let his guard down?

'If that was the case, then I played right into that brat's hands. When we get back, who's to say that he won't take what he knows to the media?' he thought to himself as he stared down at his phone in horror. Lowering the phone, his head jerked toward the door, realizing that Trent and Jinny were missing at the same time. Eliza was gone too, which meant that there was a chance that she was trying to jump on the 'screw Nate's company' bandwagon too. Why had not he seen past their need to flirt with him (in his own mind) and realized their little plot sooner? If anything, he was going to have to confront them one by one when they returned...Unless he just went out to find them. It was a possibility that looked pretty good right about now. After all, he didn't want to tip off Sullivan of his plans. 'There's one more message,' he reminded himself as he raised the hand with his phone in it to read the last text from the killer."When I kill you, do you think anyone will really care?" That sentence seemed haunting. He went from being sure that he would have some sort of immunity to having his life threatened. Of course he figured that people would care...right? 'But I'm not dying,' he had to keep reminding himself. Even so, the words on the screen seemed to be hitting a nerve. He wasn't a headache, he was a visionary! He was a valuable asset to this group! He was a survivor! He had to be. Nate didn't want to accept any kind of other reality. Instead, he found himself pissed and wanting to get to that church so he could grab that immunity already. Confronting Jinny, Lizzy, and Trenton was just going to have to wait.

"After we have the numbers, I think we should break off into teams and search the island. Jim was right, there has to be a way out, we just have to find it." he suggested, looking from Sullivan to Parkerson. "I have experience leading, so I don't mind heading one of the groups." he voiced pocketing his phone only to them pull out the map he insisted on holding on to over the night. "We'll all just take different areas until we've searched the whole place." He ended back by the long table with the map completely opened by the end of his speech. There was an anxiousness to his voice that just didn't want to go away. Sure, originally he had wanted to be the only one searching, but if he wanted to cover more ground, then he would need to have more people. He just wanted to keep the immunity thing to himself. And as long as he was the one who found the church first, then he wouldn't have to worry about being the failure who winds up in an unmarked grave somewhere.

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image
                                        The first person to somewhat wish her a happy birthday was Jim, which somewhat surprised the auburn haired woman, after all she hadn’t exactly expected him to be nice to her after last night. Yes his attitude toward her had lightened up considerably as the evening had gone on but it still surprised her that he was wishing her a happy birthday, but she smiled lightly thankful for it if not confused “Thank you Jim, I hope we all do too...” It seemed in the morning light he was less convinced of her threat to the rest of them, or maybe it was because she was in chains, shackled to this chair he could be nice to her. After all she wasn’t a threat now was she? Not here, chained down where no one could get to here. Here she was helpless, and maybe that helped to make people feel more at ease, knowing that whoever Fable was she couldn’t hurt them so long as Bailey the host for her was trapped. Bailey still didn’t know who Fable was but the more she thought about it, it was like the more she could feel it. Feel the darkness inside herself growing and making its presence known to her. Psychology had taught her so much over the years, and she knew it was unpredictable for her to know this other side of herself, if she did have another personality, she shouldn’t know it was there. Not if the personality didn’t want her too, but it seemed Fable wasn’t afraid now. She had reared her ugly head and showed the rest of the world her true colours, and now, now she wasn’t afraid of Bailey knowing she existed.

The next birthday wish came in the form of Cya her roommate, she wasn’t sure if he had forgotten and Jim’s mention of her birthday had reminded him or if it was something else. Maybe Cya had actually remembered her birthday he was just slow in wishing it to her because he had just woken up. She knew he could have a hard time waking up sometimes, especially since Bailey was fairly certain he had nothing on him here on the island. Cya had to be sober right now, possibly even going through withdrawal and Bailey could not even begin to fathom how difficult that would be for her friend. She almost felt bad for him, except she knew to some degree he had put himself here, he was the one who insisted on doing those horrible drugs, the things that made him so sick. So as bad as she felt, as much as she knew this was probably hard on him, she could see no one being at fault but himself.

The next birthday wish came from Eliza, Bailey couldn’t remember having too much contact with the other woman since getting here but she smiled at her anyways. The question about how old she was brought that age old adage, never ask a woman about her age or her weight, to mind. But Bailey just smiled and instead of saying that she just shifted and murmured out “I turn twenty-two today. Odd really how you get to be another year old and you don’t feel any different most of the time. This year though…heh.” Bailey let out a soft sad sounding sigh and shifted again on the hard floor trying to get comfortable. She didn’t feel sorry for herself, and she wasn’t having a pity party even though some people may think it. She was just very lost, and very confused about everything that had happened. None of this made any sense to her, and she found it quite distressing. Every detail of what was going on confused the auburn haired woman. It also frustrated her and to some degree yes it brought to mind the question of why me. Why was this happening to her? Why was she chosen to be the one stuck in this terrible situation? It was something Bailey just had no answers for. Part of her believed everything happened for a reason, but she just couldn’t see the reason behind this one. What was happening now, to her and all these other people she just couldn’t make sense of it or see the plan in any of it.

Jason approached her and knelt down in front of her and Bailey weakly offered him a smile “Hello Jason, I’m Bailey. I do remember you from the bathroom…that was very brave of you to step out in front of that gun like that.” Jason mentioned she smelled like copper and mentioned the blood; she had tried to get rid of it the night before. Not because she was covering up evidence but because she had been scared and confused. A lot of people might see that as covering up evidence but that had never been her intention. He also mentioned her hair was messed up and for some unbelievable reason she felt a sarcastic retort on the tip of her tongue. Bailey was never sarcastic so why did she want to snap at Jason like that. Jason told her he was learning about brain problems in school and she smiled faintly “Me too…well the mental ones not the physical ones.” Jason started looking at her eyes and asked her to look up and so she did just trying to cooperate with the boy. Maybe he could help her with whatever was going on with her head. He seemed so young but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t have the answers she wanted, or needed for that matter. Jason mentioned she didn’t sleep well, and that he didn’t think she had been sleeping well recently and she shook her head “No I’ve been…having trouble getting to sleep, or waking up at weird times in the middle of the night from…what I think are nightmares.” She shook her head at the next set of questions about her general health, since she wasn’t feeling any of those things beyond what would be expected from someone who was very hungry, and stranded on a deserted island with a bunch of other people.

She stopped shaking her head when Jason asked if she had hit her head recently and she frowned “Not recently…about…four and a half, five years ago now. My parents and I were in a car accident it killed them both. I was the only survivor but I suffered a massive blow to the head. I was in the hospital for months. I get headaches from it a lot.” When he asked if there were things she’d rather forget or if she was all these random sets of emotions she just shook her head “No, No nothing like that I swear…I’m not like that.” Bailey’s frown deepened as she sat there and then Jason asked her if she turned thirty today and tears filled her eyes as she shook “No, that’s mean. I’m not thirty, do I look that horrible? I just told that girl I was only twenty two…” then she realized why he was saying these things. He was trying to bring her out again. Bailey could feel the ache in her head as Jason moved around, he kept saying her name, over and over again. He was trying to bring Fable to the surface, whatever Fable was and Bailey felt herself panicking as her hands jerked against the chains. She wanted to get away from this boy before he made her do something terrible. When he began talking about the master she could feel the darkness growing inside of her and her head pounded and ached, fire seared through her brain and she shook her head. “Stop it…Stop trying to bring her out…I don’t want her to hurt another person…” Visions of her parent’s mangled bodies flashed before her eyes, and Mason’s body as the knife flashed in the dim candle light over top of him. She could feel that presence there, the psychotic childish laughter in her mind. “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! STOP ******** TALKING ABOUT HER! YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT DON’T YOU GET THAT SHE’S DANGEROUS!?!?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BRING HER OUT HuH?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

Bailey Christian had never sworn in her life and she had just swore at a teenager, she never raised her voice, and yet she just had, she had been so angry at Jason for putting these people at risk and for trying to bring Fable out. The auburn haired woman began to shake tears running down her face as she trembled, struggling to breathe. “What is happening to me…Oh God please make it stop…Please someone make it stop.” Bailey pulled her knees up to her chest and pressed her face in to the ignoring the strain on her wrists as she sobbed in to her legs still shaking. She didn’t want to be this monster; she didn’t want to hurt anybody, why was this happening to her? Why did it have to be her? What had she done to deserve this fate?

-»¦«- -»¦«

☪☪☪ Where I'm Located: Dining Area w/people ☪☪☪

☪☪☪ Now Wearing: xxxxxx ☪☪☪

☪☪☪ Now Playing:xxxxx ☪☪☪

☪☪☪ Current Mood: Upset ☪☪☪

☪☪☪ Out Of Cherries: ☪☪☪

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
Garvey "Vivi" Talib Sullivan
User Image
The Superstitious

People think I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time

The soft sound of cloth on cloth, low quiet murmurs, the stench of Body Oder, the acrid taste of an unbrushed mouth, and the feeling of thousands of little spiders running over his arms making him want to scratch everywhere; that is what lurked at the back of his mind. That was what made his chest burn with irritation when Jim used that tone of voice with his simple statement. To him, it had been a simple inquisition, no accusation meant by it, to Jim it was like putting salt on the wound. However, since Garvey was unaware of this fact the reaction he got was more than uncalled for in his eyes. "Really? and here I thought you were blind." It was one of the few times that Garvey was ever sarcastic. He couldn't help it, he saw Jim pull out that cell phone and he wanted so badly to see if his phone would let him check the horoscope? Maybe he really should have installed that daily fortune cookie software onto his phone. Then at least he could have a virtual cookie. It wasn't like he actually liked eating them, he just wanted the damned fortunes inside them. He felt rather lost and directionless without them telling him what to expect and do. Maybe that was why he wasn't investigating like normal? He was blind now, and all he wanted to do was crawl in a safe little sterilized cocoon of adamantium and snooze there. Of course adamantium wasn't a real metal, he knew it was something out of X-men, but he knew that in those comics his older brother had insisted on leaving all over their bedroom to drive Garvey nuts, that this was the strongest metal around and even diamonds were no match. It made that fictional metal the best choice for a fictional cocoon.

He looked at Jimmy as he was corrected about Ken. He didn't recall Ken ever being fired, but maybe he had missed that information? If Vivi had heard that Ken was undercover it probably slipped his mind due to extenuating circumstances, and here he was not recalling it even after Jim's prompting correction. "Adding 'Ex' to a word to show they no longer are of a profession is annoying. The very word makes me cringe inside. Thus, I call you detective even though you no longer are one. I will, therefore, continue calling Kenneth a Cop, whether he still is one or not." One couldn't sure if he was trying to save himself the embarrassment of admitting that he had not known what Jim knew, or if he was just being Obsessive about the 'x' sound. He had never really likes the look or sound of the letter x. He might tolerate it for the sake of the word 'next' or 'exercise', but that was about the extent of it, and as things were, the stress inflaming his Obsessive nature and the constant trying to hold it in, old problems were rising up. The 'x' sound was just one of many of these little quirks that he had thought he had gotten over. Apparently he had not truly gotten over them, they were just waiting for a weak moment to crawl up on him and cripple him.

He looked toward Michelle trying to get the number thing going, and looked cringed visibly at the drool on her hand, and her unkept appearance. He just wanted to shove her head in a shower and clean her up. He looked away from her to save his sanity. It nagged at him even as he forced himself to look at Jim's shirt. He couldn't help it. Everything about her appearance yelled slob, but he knew she couldn't help it. No one could, just like he couldn't help the fact that he really could stand to look at her. "Yes, I'm immensely grateful." Even when he responded to her comment about keeping her notepad and a pen on her person at all times he could not risk looking at her there was too much damage he could do about it. He was already breaking into a slight sweat with his effort not to do it. He tried to focus on other things instead like the weave of Jim's gray T-shirt, or the one little Check in the corner... Or the two lines that ran down the short sleeves... and the fact that one was just a quarter of an inch higher on his arm than the other. Before he realized what he was doing Vivi reaches up and tugged Jim's shirt so that the lines would be even, but then the one he tugged went lower than the other. That was no good, no good at all. "Quite the collection of numbers... Lets get the others and circulate them..." As he spoke he resisted the urge to reach over and tug the other side down a pit to match the one he over tugged, and he lost that battle, so he reached out across the space between him and that far arm to do just that. He was too focused on that blasted line to see the look on Jim's face as he reached out, and if Jim had not cleared his throat, Vivi would have continued trying to get those lines straight. As it was he got to tug on the opposite sleeve, and the noise brought his eyes to Jim's face, and that was when the look sank in. An 'oh, crap' look came onto his face as he realized what he did, and he patted Jim's shoulder gently like 'there there' and he let his hands drop looking at Michelle once more, a big mistake, he looked away quickly once more and his eyes fell on Trent in the doorway with his brother next to him. "Sorry Ms. Lasky, but Craig is among the three people unaccounted for at the moment."

Jim spoke up to Trent about looking for the missing people in the bathroom, and he spoke up himself again. "Report anything odd if you find anything, and be careful, we don't want to add you to the missing list as well." He looked around the room when Trent left trying to find something to focus on that wouldn't make him want to fix it. He seemed to be spacing out, but he heard Jim asking for a cigarette clearly, and he heard Cya's tart response to Jim as well. He could see The clueless talking to The Drama Queen. His eyes stopped on Eliza and his hands itched to brush her hair. She was talking to Jinx. "It gets off the island with your life... Is that not enough?" His response to the obvious druggie in withdrawals was a little curt, but he didn't take bribes well, and this constituted as one. "Jim has no influence over the police force, but he's one of the only people here who can save your scrawny a**, so just give him the damned cigarette." He shifted his whole head as he looked at Cya over his shoulder, his eyes were hard. He only took a moment to let his face get across how serious he was about this. He would let the druggie rot on this island, he had to save the bulk of the people, and if one was going to drag them all down, he had no qualms about letting him slip out. This world had no room for imperfections like him. Maybe is OCD was making him go over the top with the judgements, but he was in no mood for all of this. He needed to do his job, and he couldn't do it without Jim, and if Jim needed one of those horrible cancer sticks, then he should get one. Detective Sullivan looked turned his hard gaze to Michelle once again and fought not to roll his eyes. She was getting Nathaniel's phone number, but she was still talking to them. "I seriously don't think that you'll need my letter of recommendations Ms Lasky. The National Enquirer would be idiots not to notice you're talent for the insane and damaging lies that every upstanding citizen trying to make a different has nightmares about." that was not a complement, nor was it meant to be. He looked away from her again to watch Jinx and Eliza leave to go somewhere. He might have caught the word 'bathroom' from their conversation, but he was unsure. "That's a good Idea Jim, we should move somewhere more comfortable, but could you follow those two and make sure they get to the bathroom safely, and maybe meet up with Trent on the way so that they know we are leaving? I'll organize things here and get everyone out."

He looked at Nathaniel after his spiel about leadership. "No, I will not instate you. You're obviously being targeted. Thus you'll become a danger to those following you. I cannot in good esteem let you have power over anyone. What did he text you? How is he trying to toy with you?" His own phone went off buzzing in his pocket about now, and he ignored it. He looked at everyone in the room. "All of you should ignore anything this b*****d has to say, he is trying to fill your mind with subtle lies and make you afraid. If you're afraid, you're a target. So long as you don't give what he says any credence he can't hurt you." Okay, so he was just grasping at straws, but so far as he had seen everyone got texts, and those who got them more died faster. His brother had told him about Izzy, and he had seen Min. The big guy had been different, but he supposed he had been easier to crack. The two of the three that had gone were wounded and they were weak minded, at least as far as Vivi had noticed. That information mixed with what Piran had told him Halloween night, all of it had brought him to that hypothesis. He found no harm in uttering the idea, but he had no idea if he was right. His eyes came back to Nathaniel. "If you can prove that the killer's mind rape is not working on you then I'll think about letting you use your natural leadership." The girls leaving unattended and the bit with Nathan was driven from his mind as he heard Bailey raise her voice and he looked over there. She was yelling at his little brother loudly. She was afraid and angry, apparently Jason was trying to call Fable out.

Jason spoke up completely unruffled, "So, she IS in there?" Vivi felt odd when his brother smiled. "You can feel here in there? That means that you ARE you and she isn't you, but another you." It disturbed Garvey that his little brother seemed so excited about this. "Possession...?" He thought about it for a second before clearing his throat and raising his voice to carry to the Medicated. "Jason, stop tormenting the suspect and do something productive... Like heping me organize everyone so that we can leave." He looked at everyone in the room to make sure he had their attention. "Get your personal items together, and do whatever it is you need to do, we'll be leaving to a safer location with a real bath, real clothes and real food in about five minutes. There will be food there. Please make sure to be thorough, we don't want to have to return here because someone forgot something." He left it at that and let everyone pack up. He saw his brother get both of their chargers so he used the five minutes to check his texts. The first was from Ken, and Garvey put n Aaron's number before he replied.

To: Kenneth
It's good that you are safe.
that's right, you're under cover,
That slipped my mind, but it won't again.
I promise I won't use his number unless it
cannot be avoided. We are moving the group
to where you are. Please warn your friends
and try to get some of the food ready.
The house was probably for the killer
and his subordinates. Maybe we will see
them again? Good job.

Garvey pressed send and looked over his other text messages both of them were from the killer. Could he handle the pressure? He could only save one of three? Or was it four. He looked past the phone to Nathaniel. It was safe to assume that it could be four. Maybe five... The number was unknown, so he switched out of the unknown mail and texted the number he had.

To: The Killer
I can only save one of, how many?
Maybe I can only save one, but remember
I have two helpers, and they can save one each
ergo, if you have only the three, no one will die
and if they do, that just one more mark on you.
Do you like being asymmetrical?

He sent the message and didn't wait to see f the message would still send when he opened the next message. He was so irritated with the killer and his mind games that he had to take a deep breath before his obsessive mind could move on and he could read the riddle. He forwarded the text to Jim's phone so he could be in on the action.

To: Parkerson

Three Opportunities...One Chance.
Three facts. One Question. Three possibilities.
A party that's too hot to handle, a ceiling
that's blanketed in clouds of black. With a
heated touch and sweat that rolls down the body
but mingles with blood. Play to a lifeless media,
because its eye will constantly be watching, as
its veins hold my victim into place. A new meaning
to the word security.

Pipes that burst, pressure
that builds, and tears that are camouflaged.
A place of comfort and peace, where one was offered
privacy. Deep down beneath the boards, this privacy
will be ever-lasting.

For my last, the bell will toll,
when the execution has taken place. A thin piece of wood
is all my victims needs to not plummet into hell, or will
the rope snatch the thief into heaven?

In case you didn't get it. We can talk
about it when we get going.

He hit the send button and checked the time on his phone, he could think of the Riddle while walking. He looked at everyone around him. "Is everyone ready?" He made sure to get an affirmative from everyone in the room. "Okay, My brother Jason has been outside before, so he will take the front of the group and I will take the back, please try not to wander. We will head down the stairs and out of the building in an orderly fashion, and if all goes well we will have beds to sleep in and food to eat." He waited for his brother to get to the door and everyone to get ready to go, and once they were ready he would take up the rear, his mind busily solving the riddle as they began. If anyone was making a fuss he would deal with them. He could tell going over the words in his mind that one victim would die by fire, one by drowning, and the third, he was not sure, but it was a plummet of some kind, possibly they would fall into the flames that killed one of the other victims. So, he just had to search for places one could drown, and for smoke. Of course the smoke would mean that they were too late. He was a little nervous about this because there was no telling where the fire would be started, or the person would drown, but he would keep his mind open to the ocean,every toilet, and every burnable thing out there. Possibly the cliffs as well. This was a start... Or so he hoped. He remembered Bailey, and looked for someone capable. "Nathaniel, If you would be so kind as to start proving to me how good a leader you are by helping Ms. Bailey with her chair so that she may accompany us pending further questioning, I would appreciate it."

Building B, Floor 2 Cafeteria
I need someone to show me
I can't see the things that make true happiness

The things in life that I can't find
I must be blind

User Image
Paranoid_Black Sabbath

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my
face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

════════════════════════

ɗєτєҫτɪѵє
ρɪrɒη ҫɪɒηηɒ ʝόηєs
Dressed in some of Vivi's business casual clothes
locate; in the kitchen with lyude and kyle

════════════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    He hated this. He was taking his good, sweet time getting there. Getting to where he knew everyone was waiting. Well… it wasn’t even everyone and Piran knew that. That’s one of the reasons he was dragging his feet getting there. He even knew that he was dragging his feet and he hated himself all the more for it. What would it help stalling? He needed to talk to Jimmy and Vivi. He needed to get caught up on their information and let them know what—well, who he ran into and what exactly happened. His heart was pounding in his chest and his thoughts wouldn’t stop racing. This was nothing like the cruise ship. Despite things going wrong at every turn on the ship, he never really started to lose sight of the hope at the end of the tunnel, but here… here he felt himself giving up on people. He heard his own thoughts saying, ’let them go, there’s nothing you can do anymore.’ He was being driven to acts of desperation. For what? What was so different here than on the cruise? Why was it so easy for him to just…stop? To just let it all spiral so far out of control? He felt like he was telling everyone he didn’t care. He felt like he was saying he wasn’t playing anymore.

Where did the fun go? When did this get so hard? Piran saw Jim’s text and just as his body had been telling him to do, he stopped, procrastinating further as he replied with nothing more than a short text that couldn’t have taken longer to write.

To: Jimmy
                                                    From Piran

I’m on my way. Sorry it’s taking
                                                    So long. Guess I keep getting lost.
                                                    xp

He didn’t really know who he was anymore. When did being playful become synonymous to being deceitful? He started to quicken his pace .The detective literally had to force himself. He had to force himself to move faster, even with his nerves on how everyone was who was waiting for him, he was more nervous of what he would actually see once he saw them, and having made that confession to Jim… he was nervous what his ex-partner would say… or think… He finally made it. He could hear them on the inside and he stopped. He hesitated. The guilt was hitting him. Swallowing, he put on a smile and went in the door. ”I’m sorry that took me so long. I didn’t think it’d be so long until I saw you again.” He smiled, trying to be casual about the entire thing. Keep it light, but remember it was serious. His eyes scanned over the room just to gauge who was here, who was safe, who they still had. He swallowed. There were so few… so few from the first time that they all got together in the big room. Though in all honesty, when they separated, when he told Jim to go the night before, he really hadn’t thought it was going to be the next day, whatever time it was now… until he saw him again. He didn’t think that what had happened with the Kyle… with Lyude.. would have happened. He glanced at Jim only a second, trying a friendly smile before pausing, to appear normal as always.

The moment he stopped he actually felt the heaviness in the room hit him and it started to pull him down, even tugging at his smile a little bit. It felt so inappropriate. When did he start feeling things like this? He shook his head a little to himself before looking back at Vi. He opened his mouth to speak only to hear his phone go off and reach into his back for it. Looking over the message, his jaw tightened a bit. It had to be a joke—a really poor joke. Waldo was threatening them with the fact they couldn’t be in 3 places at once, but there was three of them. They could all go after once person. Waldo couldn’t have been so stupid that he didn’t think of that. That wasn’t like him. He lowered his phone, looking up to then Vivi and then to Jim. He bit his plush lip lightly before swallowing.

”I’m sorry I’m so behind, what were you on your way to do?” He asked, slowly and subtly snaking back closer to Vi with the passing moments. He didn’t want to just discuss the text with the group, but then at the same time, if they separated, they’d have to take the group with them too. ”And you… got the text too..?” He murmured to Vi, glancing to him, assuming, but questioning. ”I think we can save all of them.” After all this time, he still wasn’t the wiser. He’d rather reach for them all and the idea that doing so could kill all of them instead of picking one never even crossed his mind. He wanted to save all the people. They had lost enough. He wanted all of them back.

The detective swallowed, trying his hardest to keep a hold on himself. He just… he wanted to say how happy he was to see him. He was so happy that he was here and he wasn’t here alone, but he knew what it would say about himself to everyone else around if he were to show that kind of… it wasn’t hope at all. It was destruction. He couldn’t let them see it. He swallowed once more. His fingers crossed before his chest as he started to fiddle with his own fingers. He wish he still carried candy around. A nice cherry lolly felt like just the thing to put his mind at ease. Why did he ever stop? When did he stop? His eyes landed upon his ex-partner as he looked about the room once more, taking inventory again, but this time taking in the finer details of the room. He got stuck for a second. James was the reason. He turned back around. It was all childish. How did anyone put up with him?

He laughed to himself lightly. He was so naïve back then. ”Of course we have to split up but I think we can do it.” He said positively, glancing over to Vivi once more. He wanted to work it into whatever they were doing, whatever their plans were—that was unless they didn’t plan to go after these people, but they wouldn’t do that. Jim and Vi wanted to save everyone just as much as he did. They wouldn’t just look at the text and give them up, right? But then... there was everyone else here to think about. His eyes rolled over their company. No. No. The'd be fine. They'd all be just fine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Playful

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Oh-oooh!Madεlεiηε Darcy Siηclair
User Image

I want your ugly xxxxxxxxxxxx I want your disease
I want your everything xxxxxxxxxxxx As long as its freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want your xx l o v exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love-love-love

xxxxxI want your love

Maddie would admit she was worried the girl would try to shoe her away... She shouldn’t have been though with the death of her best friend and her small circle of friends getting smaller.. She wanted to talk to someone, to regain the hope that they might make it out of here alive. “Eheh... yeah a fox... looked like a cat I suppose.” Maddie wasn’t so bright but she was a bit proud that the girl remembered her costume... Maddie thought she was being so smart dressing as a fox. She wanted Jon to notice her though. She dressed up and she even got him a costume but he wanted nothing to do with the holiday. To be honest the clueless wasn’t even aware that she met Craig at the festival she didn’t even recall the male. She remembered running into Trent and getting separated from her group... It was silly.. Yet she remembered Jon ran on ahead of her. She wasn’t sure why she left her there. She had stayed by his bedside all this time and yet she didn’t even receive a simple hug or a kiss on the cheek thanking her for her devotion. Part of the blonde had honestly believed he was the one... Now she found herself questioning if there might be another prince charming out there for her. Where was he? Would he ride in on his white, trusty and noble steed and save her from this desolate place? Or were there really no such things as happy endings.. Izzy had always reassured Madeleine whenever she doubted that there were such things. And now Maddie would just have to reassure herself that there was a happy ending out there. She just had to continue to read on, she was only halfway through her story it wasn’t over yet. The blonde had to live on for her sake and her fallen friend’s.

Fretting that she may have bothered the girl Maddie apologized for talking, Izzy had always told her she apologized too much. Maybe she did but the clueless liked for everyone around her to be happy and at peace. She didn’t like conflict or criticism... The island was full of conflict though and it unnerved the girl who liked to view the bright side of everything... But maybe there would be a bright side to this. Living through this, if everyone took the misery from the situation and viewed it in a positive light... Maybe it would prove they were stronger than they once were. Had the blonde thought she changed since she first arrived? She couldn’t be sure. She was sore... bruised and beaten... Though the female was positive there was no way she could forget a place like this. When Brittanya asked why they were awaken early.. The blonde was close enough to hear the female whisper and she lowly responded back, “I dunno... oh, though I think I watched in the hospital there was a show on about lack of sleep caused tricks of the mind... or something like that.” She wanted to sound smart, though she probably sounded foolish... She wasn’t sure how this all worked or if she was even on the right idea. ‘I’m probably wrong.. wrong.. wrong.. wrong..’ The girl childishly thought to herself.

Halloween... A holiday. One Maddie had planned to go to parties upon parties with her partygoer of a boyfriend. Though he was nowhere to be seen and she wasn’t even sure she would want to go to a party after all of this. She wanted to return home... And cuddle in her bed with some of her stuffed animals. She would have liked to have a man to cuddle with but considering she was unsure of both of her options... She just wasn’t sure. A couple people were yelling ‘Happy Birthday’ it was someone’s birthday today? And better yet the psychotic, scary girl... How was today a, “Happy Halloween” or a “Happy Birthday”? It didn’t appear so happy, where was the happiness? All she saw was a bleak reality she had never imagined before. Though she still had hope that her prince charming was out there somewhere waiting for her. Maybe he wasn’t Jon or Craig. Maybe he wasn’t even on this island. But he had to be out there somewhere, ‘If every living being dies alone... what’s the point of searching for a soulmate? In the Notebook... their love allowed them to die together. Surely my Ryan Gosling is somewhere.’ Call it naiveté or whatever.. The clueless had a large supply have the stuff. She believed she was starting to get a grasp of the world around her. But she still found herself looking at the world in a positive light, even in this situation..

It was then a question was asked the blonde didn’t expect... Why was Izzy targeted? She tried not to think about it. The detectives kept saying it had to deal with how one felt... But Maddie couldn’t imagine Isolde feeling the way they described. Though thinking back to her last conversation it wasn’t so long ago with the golddigger. If only she knew last night was the last time she would have ever gotten to talk to her friend again. She would've said goodnight. She would've said I love you. She would've said goodbye... The blonde had seen her friend’s limp body, there was no trying to convince her otherwise that the body wasn’t Isolde’s. Sure there wasn’t a face to go with the carcass... But the clothes, the phone, the nails, it all pointed towards her newly deceased friend and she wasn’t sure why she was targeted earlier on. What stereotype made her the helpless girl the killer went after in those movies Jon tended to watch? She still didn’t understand why she was here, though she was clueless when it came to such things... Least, she originally thought she was.

“Oh... no.. no it didn’t sound harsh,” she said wiping away a stray tear. The blonde was still smiling as she spoke, “Yeah.. yeah. She was a good friend.” The mention of texts sparked the blonde’s peculiar interest. After seeing the texts her friend had forwarded onto her phone there was a baffled expression on the blonde’s face... She had an assumption yet didn’t want to full out assume anything given the situation. Then Brittanya turned her phone towards the blonde and her green eyes scanned the message. ‘Whose Medicated?’ was her first thought as she read but then she continued on. And she found herself worrying for the girl before her. Maddie nodded her head, “Mhmm.... she received threatening texts.. Her’s ended in,” Maddie pulled out her phone to check one of the messages, “‘Well...there's one thing I can offer you..’ I guess that’s the death part of hers..” Maddie didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t save her own best-friend, how could she hope to save someone she only recently met? There was one person who came to mind, “Jim... you should get ahold of him or the gay cop.” With that mentioned she pointed off towards wherever Garvey was. She still remembered that he admitted to being a gay cop when she was Craig and to her he was one. She was oblivious towards the drama-queen’s feelings if any towards the gay community. Apparently Sullivan wasn’t the only gay person... Michelle gave her theory that there were three guys off at a love shack and Maddie wondered how they could get so lucky and find love in a place like this.

Maddie’s own phone went off in her hands and she saw the sender was Trent, looking towards Britt she muttered a quick, “‘Scuse me...” as she checked the message. She heard someone screaming “Shut Up” and Vivi trying to gather everyone around. It only made Madeleine text her response to her estranged boyfriend’s best-friend faster. She needed to hurry so that Trent was aware of what was going on in the dining hall after he left. She didn’t want to be on the opposite side of the island and Trent unable to reach her... What if he disappeared like the others? She quickly thumbed Trent before the group started moving.

Alright... Detective Sullivan wants to
move the group to a house.. I’ll ask if
I can wait in the dining hall a lil longer
& I think Brit is next on the list...
maybe.. Am I cursed?

It hadn’t occurred to Maddie that in a way she was already maturing... If only just a bit. Her usual ‘chat speak’ text messages were replaced with actual words. Sure there were a couple words that weren’t “grammatically correct” though overall the messages were a start. Looking to the female beside her she decided to inform her, “.. My ex-current-something-boyfriend.. and a guy I recently met.. the one who was shot by my phone are missing.. And I dunno.. I hope they're in the bathroom.. but if they aren’t I just.. don’t know if they’re next...” She knew Vivi yelled for them to not focus on the messages the killer was sending but she couldn’t avoid it. And she confided in the girl, speaking in a low whisper, “His threat to me was that he’d take everyone away from me... then he’d come for me.” She looked towards Garvey as he mentioned the formation of the group, “Um ... sir?” She said standing herself up and waving her hand to get attention, “My friend isn’t here right now but he said he’d come back for me... Can we just wait... a few more minutes, please? Or can I wait here with someone... kind of like the buddy system? ... Please?” She looked towards Brittanya, “Would you wanna wait with me... or do you want to go with the group?” She was nervous asking the other female though it couldn’t hurt... She didn’t know many others and she certainly didn’t want to be left alone with an unfamiliar male. What if they were the killer in disguise?

Currently located;;
Building B, Floor 2, Dining Hall
Accompanied with;;
Brittanya & others

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want a bad, your bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance~

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
TxxxxxHxxxxxExxxxxxxxxxPxxxxxRxxxxxOxxxxxTxxxxxExxxxxSxxxxxTxxxxxExxxxxRxxxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth Hayley Weaver
Building B;; Floor 2 ;; Boys bathroom
I see people, but mostly Trent and Jinx
Dressed in Clothes.

םєaя םiaяy...

User Image

Being woken up early can really effect how a person treats another person. Some are often cranky, but Eliza on the other hand, is generally cooperative with everyone and the common goal. That was probably the main reason why she wasn't fully comprehending all of the conversations. Including the one that Michelle had with the detectives or even the few comments that were sorta/kind directed towards her. A yawn broke from her lips, but she made sure to shield her mouth with her hand. Plus, Eliza was hoping that Jinx would go with her as quickly as possible to the bathroom. It was so early that Eliza wasn't even considering the fact that there were bodies in the bathroom. She hadn't seen the murders the night before, but only heard about them. No, all the girl's mind cared about was that it was early, she had to pee, and definitely didn't want to be alone. However, Jinx didn't seem too enthused about going with her. At first she wasn't giving direct answers, but instead had shrugged her shoulders and sighed. Eliza partly wondered if this was just the proof that the secretary didn't like her...or deep down inside, thought she was better than her. Eliza believed without a doubt that Jinx was prettier than her. She was definitely more out-going, and judging by her belly, actually was capable of having sex. Eliza didn't know if it was uncommon for someone her age to be a virgin, but knew better than to ask. That sigh alone sent...so many negative signs. Eliza wasn't even smiling now, but simply looking at the girl. Then that's when Jinx spoke, and all of the awkwardness came crashing in.

“You don’t have to be nice to me to make me go with you." Eliza chewed on her bottom lip as she tried to find the proper words. Nothing was coming to mind as Jinx continued. "I wouldn’t let anyone go anywhere here on this island alone. We don’t know what could happen.” Sure Jinx had offered her a weak smile, but Eliza couldn't smile back. On top of having to pee, she now felt extremely awkward. Eliza wanted to tell Jinx that the reason she was being nice...was because it was the right thing to do. they were in the middle of a crisis. Cruelty would only cause them to fall apart. She didn't know how to respond, with anything other than a, "Oh..." Jinx apologized, but Eliza still didn't know how to answer. She offered an awkward soft of smile, and listened to Jinx's excuse. It made sense...she was tired, but when she brought up the incident that happened at last night's dinner...Eliza felt very, very uncomfortable. She didn't know how to excuse what happened yesterday. The fight was ridiculous on both parts, and it was the number one reason why Eliza typically didn't hang out with pretty girls. They were mean. "It's alright, I didn't think much of it," she lied. She didn't want anymore conflict than she needed.

One thing was for sure...Jinx's comments were fairly awkward. Regardless, she followed the girl, and offered a wave to Jimmy on her way out. She walked down the hallway, feeling the cold chill sweep across her toes. Fortunately her arms were warm from her hoodie. She glanced over at Jinx, then back down the hall. The lights were flickering, and some were out as a whole. If she were alone, the hallway would have been very creepy. She caught sight of Trent further down the hallway, but didn't bother to call out to him. If anything she planned on remaining quiet, and recounting ten facts about herself that she refused to change. Before she could get to her forth fact, Jinx broke the silence. She apologized that Eliza had to be stuck with her step-brother. "No...I mean, it was fine," she said, after Jinx's explanation. "Cy...was...interesting. Very...interesting." She wanted to say that she actually enjoyed his company, but didn't. "I mean...I guess he tolerated me. So that's cool...right?" Maybe tolerated was the wrong word to use? Jinx's phone went off, so Eliza stopped talking to let the girl read her messages without being disturbed.

Eliza was startled when jinx suddenly cussed. She could tell that Jinx was talking to herself, because Eliza...had no idea of what was going on. Then once again the blonde started apologizing, and the awkward tension settled once more. Eliza didn't know how to comment on anything Jinx was saying. She would never call her a 'stupid pregnant' girl, even though she didn't think Jinx was as smart as her. She always believed that Jinx was probably one of those girls who got by on her looks. How else would an eighteen year old, fresh out of highschool, be offered a job as a secretary for a million dollar company...without doing something beyond intelligence. Eliza didn't doubt for a second that if Jinx looked like her, with her weird looking face, pale freckled skin, frizzy red hair...she wouldn't be Nate's secretary. She did think she was sexually active. She knew better than to comment. It wasn't that she was afraid that Jinx would attack her, but mostly because right now...there was no need for conflict. So instead she listened, as she wondered all of the possibilities that could come out of her current position and situation. "That's...that's really sick..." Eliza mumbled, unsure of what else she needed to say.

Jinx was shaking...like a crazy person, and Eliza didn't know what to do. Her eyes shifted from the girl, and she chewed on her bottom lip. What were all of the possibilities of the current situation. Her responses could either trigger Jinx to like her, dislike her or think no differently of her. Those were the simple things...and Eliza preferred not to stress herself out by delving any deeper. Jinx was speaking so quickly that Eliza was having trouble piecing together what the girl was saying. However she did lightly mumble, "Why...would you trust him? He's...killing people. You should never think of a murderer as your friend. That nut case is the one who killed my most important person." It probably wasn't what Jinx wanted to hear. Frankly at that point, Eliza didn't know what she was supposed to say. Jinx's statement didn't really ask for her opinion on the matter. "Just...ignore him," she told Jinx, and kept heading to the bathroom. "Sorry I'm not too talkative...I just...need everything to process." She stepped into the girl's bathroom, and instantly caught whiff of that coppery smell. Then that's when she started thinking back to things that she was told last night. There really wasn't a murder was there? She flipped on the light switch, and hurried her steps a bit more, feeling her bladder close to bursting.

However then she saw a reason to...hold on a little longer. There she saw the bodies. A gasp broke from her lips, and she took a step back. "We...we should go to the boys' bathroom," she spoke up. The sight of the bodies didn't leave room for her to feel uneasy. She grabbed onto Jinx's hand, and tugged her out of the bathroom, not wanting to waste time. She was trying her hardest not to squirm from her bladder pains. She soon let go of Jinx's hand, and moved into the boy's bathroom (expecting the other girl to follow). "AH, don't look at me!" she exclaimed as she rushed into one of the stalls. It was as she was relieving herself that she suddenly heard the sound of doors slamming open and shut. A feeling of fear swept over her, and the room slowly started to feel icy cold...as though something was sucking all of the energy out of the hair. Eliza could see her breath. She was shivering, despite her hoodie. "Who's playing with the doors?" she called out from her stall.

((ooc))

ρєacє && ℓσvє,
xxxxxxxxxxx єliza

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out