Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Profiles || OoC || NPC

O P E N || F U L L

The following is a mokiepuppymaster production, a sequel to an original rp based off of an anime known as Paranoia Agent. A paranormal, murder mystery that pushes some characters to their breaking points...

No matter how violent that may be.

Bonds may be formed or Ties snapped in two.
What happens when Death, Deceit and Desire intertwine?

Can you survive?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters
User Image

The Model || Charlotte Sittrine Farris:: #7EC0EE :: temp-puppeted.
The Drama-Queen || Brittanya Promise Young :: Burlywood :: mokiepuppymaster
The Timid || Min-ying Hanna Woo:: #ee3a8c :: Michirugurl
The Abused || Jinx Jade Maxius :: #03E7B6 ::ll ChemicalCollision ll[/c-olor]
The Clueless || Madeleine Darcy Sinclair :: DeepPink :: rajio_obake
The Golddigger || Isolde Lorelei Sebastian :: #d9C066:: alex vengeance
The Caretaker's Apprentice || Bailey Autumn Christian :: #B66FE2 :: ll ChemicalCollision ll
The Protester || Elizabeth Hayley Weaver :: darkorange :: mokiepuppymaster
The Adventurist || Allyson Marie Harte :: #842DCE :: Michirugurl
The Reporter || Michelle Sabrina Lasky:: Coral :: midgetminion
The Thief || Allegra Maureen Rhodes :: Forestgreen:: temp. puppeted

The Serious || James Eric Parkerson:: Teal :: mokiepuppymaster
The Playful || Piran Cinnia Jones:: Thistle :: Schone Krimi
The Superstitious || Garvey Talib Sullivan :: #4eadb7 :: Faffleopoly
The Cop || Kenneth Logan Vector:: DarkBlue :: Tryfon
The Popular || Trenton Zachary Caves:: Steel Blue :: midgetminion
The Party-Animal || Jonathan Dean Trivett :: darkkhaki :: temp. puppeted
The Writer || Aaron Michael Haywood:: GoldenRod :: midgetminion
The Gamer || Kyle Matthew Carson:: Lightseagreen :: HimakoLady15
The Marionette || Lyude Allen Kendall ::#CD2626 :: rajio_obake
The Gambler || Nathanael Damon Belmont:: #800000 :: Michirugurl
The Drug-Dealer || Logan Nickolas Williams::#a84815:: Faffleopoly
The Camerman || Jensen Craig Brovinofski:: #347235 :: Schone Krimi
The Mooch || Cyanide November Updyke*/ Connor Lindsay Rutledge :: #862A51 :: rajio_obake
The Medicated || Jason Adolf Sullivan:: #08c916 :: Faffleopoly
The Salesman || Mason Dakota Jackson :: #DC3413 :: ll ChemicalCollision ll

Advertisements::

full || PERSONALIZED SUMMARY INCLUDED
Female: 0 || Male: 0

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageParanoiaUser ImageParanoiaUser ImageParanoiaUser Image

User Image
I swear to God we've been down this road before
The guilt's no good, and it only shames us more
And the truths that we all try to hide, are so much clearer when it's not our lives
When we don't face the blame

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
Get on your knees. Have faith.
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling,
I'm calling out to you...
can you hear me now?

It's not rebellion when you're selling out to an out of fashion salesman
Our promising lives, are full of empty promises
Temptation's falling and calling you home again
I'm sorry, if we've let you down

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
Get on your knees. Have faith
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling,
I'm calling out to you…can you hear me now?
Now my body's on the floor and I am crawling,
I'm crawling out to you…can you hear me now?

What's wrong, what's wrong, what's wrong

Now my body's on the floor and I am calling,
I'm calling out to you…
Can you hear me now?

Can you hear me now- Framing Hanley

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Fate of Some who had Survived

User Image

A mass murder deep in the woods; a woman who ran madly in the streets covered in blood.
The boy who found her, and the detectives that interrogated...to find out about the monster
she had created. A monster...at first who seemed immortal, and considered himself a god
who preyed on weakness only to be dealt in by his own...

A bloody cruise that fortunately had survivors:
the designer, the model, the photographer, the reporter, the serious, the playful, the popular, the transfer, the cop, the homosexual and the gamer...

With the killer dead, the gamer was left to answer for his crimes. Fortunately the killer's last gift to him brought a rage of insanity, leaving the boy to spend the rest of his days in the mental institution. Mixed emotions were felt, and consequences were met, and lives were changed.

Funerals were held for those who died on the ship.

To many they thought it was the end...so what happens when suddenly the homosexual is
found hanging in his dorm room? Then later the photographer was burnt to death in her own home?
The transfer student was found bludgeoned to death in the park not far from his college.
And the designer was stabbed and slashed multiple times with pure hatred.

These events occurred over the last past six months, spaced evenly.
No real evidence was left behind, except it was obvious that murder was the culprit.

And Funerals were held for those who died off of it.

So what happens when there aren't any finger prints? Hair left behind? Video footage?
There was no solid proof that another person was there, except for how they were killed.
Even the homosexual was gagged, with his wrists bound.

So what About the Rest?

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Present Situation

User Image

After the death of the transfer and designer, after the incident at the party when the Party-Animal was shoved out of the rather large window to come crashing down, partially naked. But he didn't die...

Everyone expected him to. When the paramedics arrived, they expected for the other to be dead.
They expected murder, but instead...he was only unconscious as eyes watched from a distance. Many were simply onlookers, curious and horrified about the event itself. While another had a single thought.

"What if there a different way about going about this?"

It was...amazing how powerful one little thought could be. Police made sure to start investigating, but knew that their crucial evidence would probably have to come from the party guests, as well as the victim himself, when he wakes from his coma. That is...if he wakes. Over the course of the next ten days something very bizarre kept occurring. Large groups of students (college and highschool) were committing suicide, but something always seemed very strange about all of them. The act always occurred at 11:11pm. Information is limited, therefore a pair of detectives were assigned to the case. One who helped solve the mystery of the Mansion Massacre as well as the one upon the cruise ship; while the other is new to town, but had a record of solving a number of bizarre occurrences as well. Though nothing he has seen could ever compare to these suicides. Eight schools, 167 deaths and 1 who stands in front of death's door.

Though the most recent gathering of students, the one that left one individual alive, gave away more hints of murder than anything else.

While the investigation is still open towards the deaths of those who had survived the attack on the ship, bringing other survivors to be labeled as suspects. And if the police department didn't have their hands full already, after all, they were in the middle of cracking down on a very dangerous organization of criminals, all who have codenames to hide their identities from the other members.

The pressure is rising; Tick Tock.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Rules in Writing
User Image

▀ ▄::Literacy/Posting:: ▄▀
Hello~, anyways, I'd like to start saying that this roleplay is literate to advanced. I personally consider literate four to five paragraphs, though I do understand that writer's block pops up. So if you're stuck, and are only to throw out three paragraphs, I won't bite your head off. Just make sure to tag writer's block up there. If anything, as long as it's not just one paragraph, and it's not a consistent thing, then I'll be lenient. When it comes to posting, please decorate your posts. You are required to have a picture, your character's title as well as their name. It just makes it easier on my and everyone elses part on realizing who is supposed to be who. Please use "quotation marks", bold your speech and italicize your thoughts. Type in either 9 or 10 font. Make sure to use your posting color for thoughts, speech, texts, etc. Here are colors and whatnot, in case you didn't know where to look. Just make sure to stick to your color. It's not fair to other people if you pick blue, then suddenly change it to pink without any warning at all. Oh yeah, and do not quote other people's posts; quote towers clutter up everything.

▀ ▄::Respect::▄▀
In short we need to respect each other. That means no fighting in the OoC thread or bulling in PMs. It's fine if your characters argue, but I'd prefer it if that's as far as it goes. If you're having drama with a member of the thread outside of Gaia, please keep it there. Please try to include everyone unless your characters are not near everyone else's. I, mokiepuppymaster, control the flow of time, unless you are doing a different sort of timeskip, then I could care less. But I do not want anyone jumping ahead a number of hours when there are plenty of other people who aren't ready for it. Whenever a timeskip occurs I will make sure to PM everyone in advanced. Speaking of PMs, you are required to reply to whatever thread-related PMs that midgetminion or I will send to you. If you don't, then it gives us the impression that you're avoiding or ignoring us. If I'm doing anything that seems wrong or unjust to another member in the thread, please calmly tell me. I try my hardest to answer all questions I'm posed with, no matter how awkward the situation it may put me in. I will try my hardest to make sure you have fun, but you have to do the same for everyone else as well. This means not power-playing or god-moding. I don't want to see anyone controlling someone elses character unless given permission. Just as you shouldn't make your character invincible. This thread is not exactly normal, but unless your character gifted with something, then please try to be realistic. If your character is suffering from an injury, try to remember it. ^.^; heh. Oh yeah, and do not steal anything that belongs to this thread: characters, pictures, plot, etc. without permission. In short, I am thread leader, and midgetminion is the co-owner, please treat her how you would treat me. Most likely anything she says to anyone has already been seen by me, and vice-versa

▀ ▄::The Roleplay::▄▀
Okay, this is a long-term roleplay. The plot is technically broken up into three parts. The other two will be revealed once we get there. And who knows, maybe more after that. The original paranoia lasted for over a year, with over 1000 posts. So I know it's possible. You are just required to be dedicated. So please dedicated. If you can't see yourself being in a roleplay for longer than four months, then this probably isn't the place for you. I understand people are busy. Hell, I'm busy. Just run your schedule over with me, and as long as you don't leave characters frozen for extended periods of time, then everything will be cool. Meaning I would love it if you could post every 10 days. However, I will not PM you until you have gone 15+ days without posting. On the 15th day you will be PMed. If you go 20 + days without posting, then your character can technically be killed. But if there is already another character on the To-kill-list before yours, then your charrie most likely won't be killed. Cussing doesn't bother me as long as it's tastefully done. Even if your character has a potty-mouth, don't over do it. Do not cyber because it's against Gaia rules. I don't care if you lead up to it, and just skip the initial act. As long as it's skipped, I don't care what else you do. Personally I can't stop you from PMing about it, it's none of my business. Just be courteous of how much time is skipped. Do no jump your character from place to place in an unrealistic time setting. If your character wasn't around to see something, then they weren't around to see it. If your character isn't psychic, don't make them psychic. Also, don't stray from the part. If it's relevant to your character, then it's still apart of the plot. Don't suddenly make your character want to leave on a road trip in search for aliens who've invaded L.A.

▀ ▄::Characters::▄▀
The fact is, I worked hard on everything dealing with this roleplay: the characters, profile skeleton, story, everything. So when you're filling out the profile, please don't change anything. If I titled something strange, I most likely did it on purpose. If I don't like something code wise, I'll edit it. Outline wise, they are there for you to add onto. If there are any extra specifics I need you to have with your character, I will tell you. But for the most part, they are simply 'outlines' on how they fall into the plot. So if you want your character to be an insomniac, have phobias, pregnant or have gay parents, then that's up to you. Profile wise, you have 48 hours to complete it after your reservation, as well as after the thread has been officially opened. If time is not being your buddy, please tell me, and I'll extend your deadline. After being accepted, it'd more than awesome if you could post in the next 24 hours, or at least 48. Once more, if you're busy, then I understand. Just keep me up to par with your progress. After five days of holding up another character, you'll be PMed a simple 'what's up' sort of message, just to check in and see if everything's cool. After 30 days of not posting, your character will either be puppeted or killed, depending on the flow of the plot. If you're experiencing problems at home, or with the internet, then I'll just puppet your character until you return. All of the characters are dealing with some sort of stress, just some are more intense than others. The top cause of stress are: Finances, Work, Family, Personal concerns, Personal health and safety, Personal relationships. I don't care what lifestory you give your character, as long as it doesn't contradict with the character's outline. Age wise, characters should be anywhere between 16 and 25. Stay in character. If your character is supposed to be timid and shy, don't make her a kickass hockey player, geez.

▀ ▄::Other::▄▀
Of course you know that I have the power to change rules and add more, but I'll of course tell you guys when I do so. Chances are they'll go in this nice little section because it'd be very annoying to have to hunt around saying "Omigawd, where'd she stick them!" There are some rules I didn't add because they're understood like no chat-speak, unless your character is chatting or texting. Who does that? No one liners...who does that? No joining then never posting. Or only posting once then never coming back. Not only is that...um...rude, it's very annoying. Especially when you wind up taking a spot from someone else who really wanted to join. By the way I want reservations to be titled: 'Scream until your lungs are sore'. While I want the actual profiles to be titled: 'Hide-and-Seek'. I hope you read the rules because I know that people skim them...Eh, I've done it before... Oh yeah, when talking out of character, please use some form of OoC, whether it's {{[[((brackets))]]}} or something, I don't care, but that's when it's attached to a post. Don't worry, I'll make an OoC board and will post a link to it. By the way, back to colors, please try to not pick the same one as someone else, or one that's so close, you'd swear they were the same. Don't worry, if they're too close, I'll tell both of you, and ask someone to change. Thanks in advance. Oh yeah, I just remembered, no anime pics as characters, or pictures of overly famous, red-carpet celebrities. I will be truly pissed if I see Miley Cyrus used as a character. >.< There are plenty of places you can get pictures: Photobucket, vampirefreaks, modelmayhem, newfaces, etc. Anyways, as I said, I can add new rules, so here's one that I'm not sure if I mentioned earlier, but do not make anyone instantly 'love' another character. I do not care if it's lust, a crush, unrequited, or anything like that. I just do not want to see that two characters have only known each other for ten minutes madly in love with eachother. Though I do understand if it's part of their personality.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
>>>>>>>xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoTHE ROLE HERExoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo<<<<<<<

::.State your name.::
xoxoxoxoxoxoLast name here, First name here (( Middle ))
User Image

::.The Witness's Description.::
Gender = character's actual gender
Hair Color = natural hair, be sure to add if dye is used
Eye Color = natural eye color, please match what is used in appearance
Current Height = Your character's height here
Current Weight = Your character's weight here
Mug Shots = More Pictures by using x's, if none, put N/A

::.My Written Statement.::

Search around and you'll see that I mainly go by primary nickname, though anything's fine as long as it's not most hated nickname. Since last birthday, I've been age 17-24 years old, whether I act my age or not. Even though I'm a gender, I prefer the company of gender preference. Yeah, that means I'm sexuality. P.S. I'm a astrological starsign, check the stars and see if we're compatible. Oh, I'm sorry if this is coming off rude...accusations make me feel fill in the blank with a state of being. I swear, I'm not guilty! I'm a detective or victim! Though I'll forgive you for accusing me, since I'm not a monster. I actually like at least five likes. However I might just cringe if you replace any of those with at least five dislikes. Did I mention that at least three fears make me nervous? Looking at me, could you tell that I was a newbie or survivor? Yeah, and as long as I over all goal, then I'll overlook all of this. Now if we're done here, I'd like to get back to clever way to finish sentence about job. Thank you.

::.A Personality Dialysis?.::

ADJECTIVE #1
        At least three lines of detail.

ADJECTIVE #2

ADJECTIVE #3

ADJECTIVE #4

ADJECTIVE #5

::.Based on Actual Events.::

>>xoxoxDetailed Biographical Fact

>>>>>>>
xoxoxoAutographed in postingcolor ink by usernamexoxoxo<<<<<<<

[align=center][size=24][b]>[color=postingcolor]>[/color]>>>[color=postingcolor]>[/color]>[/b][/size][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][b]THE [color=postingcolor]ROLE HERE[/color][/b][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][size=24][b]<[color=postingcolor]<[/color]<<<[color=postingcolor]<[/color]<[/b][/size][/align]

[size=14][b][color=postingcolor]::.[/color][/b][b][color=#646973]S[/color][color=#696e78]t[/color][color=#6f737e]a[/color][color=#747983]t[/color][color=#7a7e89]e[/color] [color=#848894]y[/color][color=#8a8d99]o[/color][color=#8f939f]u[/color][color=#9598a4]r[/color] [color=#9fa2af]n[/color][color=#a5a7b5]a[/color][color=#aaadba]m[/color][color=#b0b2c0]e[/color][/b][b][color=postingcolor].:: [/color][/b][/size]
[u][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][color=postingcolor]Last name here[/color][b],[/b] First name here [color=postingcolor][b](([/b][/color] Middle [color=postingcolor][b]))[/b][/color][/u]
[imgright]malformedurl[/imgright]

[size=14][b][color=postingcolor]::.[/color][/b][b][color=#646973]T[/color][color=#676c76]h[/color][color=#6a6f7a]e[/color] [color=#717580]W[/color][color=#747983]i[/color][color=#777c87]t[/color][color=#7b7f8a]n[/color][color=#7e828d]e[/color][color=#818591]s[/color][color=#848894]s[/color][color=#888b97]'[/color][color=#8b8e9a]s[/color] [color=#9195a1]D[/color][color=#9598a4]e[/color][color=#989ba7]s[/color][color=#9b9eab]c[/color][color=#9ea1ae]r[/color][color=#a2a4b1]i[/color][color=#a5a7b5]p[/color][color=#a8abb8]t[/color][color=#abaebb]i[/color][color=#afb1be]o[/color][color=#b2b4c2]n[/color][/b][b][color=postingcolor].:: [/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]Gender[/size] [b][color=postingcolor]=[/color][/b] [size=10]character's actual gender[/size]
[size=9]Hair Color[/size] [b][color=postingcolor]=[/color] [/b][size=10]natural hair, be sure to add if dye is used[/size]
[size=9]Eye Color[/size] [b][color=postingcolor]=[/color][/b] [size=10]natural eye color, please match what is used in appearance[/size]
[size=9]Current Height[/size] [b][color=postingcolor]=[/color][/b] [size=10]Your character's height here[/size]
[size=9]Current Weight[/size][b][color=postingcolor] =[/color][/b] [size=10]Your character's weight here[/size]
[size=9]Mug Shots[/size] [color=postingcolor][b]=[/b][/color] [size=10]More Pictures by using x's, if none, put N/A[/size]

[size=14][b][color=postingcolor]::.[/color][/b][b][color=#646973]M[/color][color=#686d77]y[/color] [color=#70757f]W[/color][color=#747983]r[/color][color=#787d88]i[/color][color=#7c808c]t[/color][color=#808490]t[/color][color=#848894]e[/color][color=#888c98]n[/color] [color=#9194a0]S[/color][color=#9598a4]t[/color][color=#999ca8]a[/color][color=#9da0ac]t[/color][color=#a1a4b1]e[/color][color=#a5a7b5]m[/color][color=#a9abb9]e[/color][color=#adafbd]n[/color][color=#b1b3c1]t[/color][/b][b][color=postingcolor].:: [/color][/b][/size]
[align=center]
[size=11]Search around and you'll see that I mainly go by [u][color=postingcolor]primary nickname[/color][/u], though anything's fine as long as it's not [u][color=postingcolor]most hated nickname[/color][/u]. Since last [color=postingcolor][u]birthday[/u][/color], I've been [u][color=postingcolor]age 17-24[/color][/u] years old, whether I act my age or not. Even though I'm a [u][color=postingcolor]gender[/color][/u], I prefer the company of [u][color=postingcolor]gender preference[/color][/u]. Yeah, that means I'm [u][color=postingcolor]sexuality[/color][/u]. P.S. I'm a [color=postingcolor][u]astrological starsign[/u][/color], check the stars and see if we're compatible. Oh, I'm sorry if this is coming off rude...accusations make me feel [u][color=postingcolor]fill in the blank with a state of being[/color][/u]. I swear, I'm not guilty! I'm a [u][color=postingcolor]detective or victim[/color][/u]! Though I'll forgive you for accusing me, since I'm not a monster. I actually like [u][color=postingcolor]at least five likes[/color][/u]. However I might just cringe if you replace any of those with [u][color=postingcolor]at least five dislikes[/color][/u]. Did I mention that [u][color=postingcolor]at least three fears[/color][/u] make me nervous? Looking at me, could you tell that I was a [u][color=postingcolor]newbie or survivor[/color][/u]? Yeah, and as long as I [u][color=postingcolor]over all goal[/color][/u], then I'll overlook all of this. Now if we're done here, I'd like to get back to [u][color=postingcolor]clever way to finish sentence about job[/color][/u]. Thank you.[/align] [/size]

[size=14][b][color=postingcolor]::.[/color][/b][b][color=#646973]A[/color] [color=#6b707a]P[/color][color=#6f737e]e[/color][color=#727781]r[/color][color=#767a85]s[/color][color=#797d88]o[/color][color=#7d818c]n[/color][color=#808490]a[/color][color=#848893]l[/color][color=#878b97]i[/color][color=#8b8e9a]t[/color][color=#8e929e]y[/color] [color=#9598a5]D[/color][color=#999ca8]i[/color][color=#9c9fac]a[/color][color=#a0a3b0]l[/color][color=#a3a6b3]y[/color][color=#a7a9b7]s[/color][color=#aaadba]i[/color][color=#aeb0be]s[/color][color=#b1b4c1]?[/color][/b][b][color=postingcolor].:: [/color][/b][/size]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]ADJECTIVE #1[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][list][size=9]At least three lines of detail. [/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]ADJECTIVE #2[/b][/color][/size]
[list][list][list][size=9]At least three lines of detail. [/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]ADJECTIVE #3[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]ADJECTIVE #4[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]ADJECTIVE #5[/b][/color][/size]

[size=14][b][color=postingcolor]::.[/color][/b][b][color=#646973]B[/color][color=#686c77]a[/color][color=#6b707a]s[/color][color=#6f737e]e[/color][color=#727781]d[/color] [color=#797d88]o[/color][color=#7d818c]n[/color] [color=#848893]A[/color][color=#878b96]c[/color][color=#8b8f9a]t[/color][color=#8e929e]u[/color][color=#9295a1]a[/color][color=#9599a5]l[/color] [color=#9ca0ac]E[/color][color=#a0a3af]v[/color][color=#a3a6b3]e[/color][color=#a7aab6]n[/color][color=#aaadba]t[/color][color=#aeb1bd]s[/color][/b][b][color=postingcolor].:: [/color][/b][/size]

[b]>[color=postingcolor]>[/color][/b][color=white]xoxox[/color][size=10]Detailed Biographical Fact[/size]

[b]>[color=postingcolor]>[/color][/b][color=white]xoxox[/color][size=10]Detailed Biographical Fact[/size]

[align=center][size=20]
[b]>[color=postingcolor]>[/color]>>>[color=postingcolor]>[/color]>[/b][/size][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][b]Autographed in [color=postingcolor]postingcolor[/color] ink by [color=postingcolor]username[/color][/b][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][size=24][b]<[color=postingcolor]<[/color]<<<[color=postingcolor]<[/color]<[/b]
[/size][/align]

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Past Survivors; Characters

Survivor 1: the Model|| Deceased
User Image
With the cruise out of the way, it felt as though things would go back to normal for her and her friend, the Designer. She simply kept telling herself that they would make sure to keep their stress levels in check...not that she wanted to even imagine him ever coming back. Her visions were a thing of the past...that is until the Transfer student was killed, and now the college massacres. Back then, the designer did seem stressed with work and the Model's concerns only jump-started an argument. The next day the Designer's body was found dead at the studio. The Model swears she had nothing to do with it, but there was no evidence to prove her point; just as there was no proof against it. As the investigation is underway, she continued to have her visions, which is enough to distract her from her envious co-worker, the Drama-queen. And to make matters worse, she recently came home from work to find her son's babysitter dead on the floor, and her son hardly breathing and unconcious.

Bonus info: At the hospital visiting her son, she happened to notice that the Clueless and the Popular coming by as well, but hadn't took the time to say anything to them yet.

Survivor 2: The Serious||Taken||mokiepuppymaster
User Image

Directly after the cruise ship ordeal the first thing that popped up was controversy. To some people the Serious and his partner, the Playful, were viewed as heroes, while there were others who wanted the opposite. The major one had been the Gamer's mother and her 'group'. After all, the Serious had pushed the Gamer to his breaking point once before. In the end, they settled a deal. She wouldn't press 'harassment' charges if the department stripped him of his badge. The chief toldhim that it shouldn't be too long until they've worked out all the details, and he'd be back doing what he loved most of all. Only thing is, it's been over a year. At least he's had his family, who had tried to connect him to a number of different jobs. He's able to keep them for a while, but then the frustration would settle. After blocking himself from his family, his next option was a janitor at the Gambler's company. You know, that guy in the background who happens to hear about pretty much everything going on in the company. It just doesn't compare to his old job though. Of course he' noticed the deaths that have occurred...he just knows there's nothing he can do about it.

Bonus info: He cut all ties from the Cop and especially the Playful after the incident for multiple reasons of his own.

Survivor 3: The Playful||Taken||Schone Krimi
User Image
The Playful was satisfied that the Killer had been dealt away with, but there was still the issues of what happened to the Gamer, sure he didn't go to jail, but being locked up in a mental hospital couldn't have been too good either. Plus, the Gamer's mother didn't want either detective coming anywhere close to her son. Even though the last case was solved, there was still a lack of respect at work. When the Serious had his badge taken from him, the Playful wasn't offered all of the details. Not even the cases he was assigned to help solve were as fulfilling, he even had a new partner, the Superstitious. The chief figured that their quirkiness would go well together. Who knows, maybe the Playful can convince him to secretly work on the case that's obviously developing around them. The mysterious brutal murders of the survivors! After all, they worked rather hard to get save all of the victims in the first place, why would they need to be targeted again? Did that mean that the Serious was now a target as well?

Bonus info: The Playful is certain that one of his guns (or gun if he only owns one) was stolen from his home/apartment/wherever, but he doesn't understand how or when it happened.

Survivor 4: The Popular||Taken||midgeminion
User Image
The Popular, that rich kid who just can't seem to get a break. Sure with the arrest of the Gamer, it finally cleared the 'killer' label from his name, but it didn't make people forget how he treated the Transfer. After the cruise, he promised himself things would be different. All he had to do was prove to everyone that they were friends. The only issue is that with the Tutor's funeral and the stress of things going on at home, he just kept putting it off...until it was too late. The way the Transfer died, it was obvious that he was murdered, which brought suspicion around him once more. Plus, his father's company was getting all sorts of bad publicity from it, which the Gambler was taking complete advantage of. The tension at home, brought the Popular's father to hint towards disowning him, and cutting him off completely financially in order to save his own reputation. To help the Popular through these tough times, his best friend, the Party-Animal decided to throw a party, hoping it would cheer him up. Everything was going fine too, well...until someone tried to kill the Party-Animal. Luckily his friend didn't die...the Popular just felt a pain in his wallet for agreeing to help pay the bill. Currently he and the Clueless visit the Party-Animal as often as they can.

Bonus info: Because of the bad publicity around the Transfer's death, the Popular didn't attend the funeral. In the end it turned out to be a lose/lose situation.

Survivor 5: The Gamer||Taken||HimakoLady15
User Image
After losing the Killer, the Gamer's mind literally shattered bringing him to hardly make sense of anything that was happening. There was no difference between reality and the fantasy world that was created within his mind. His confused emotions didn't help either, when the Playful visited him, he felt himself starting to fight against the darkness, but just the thought of the Serious brought about the rage and need for revenge. Eventually his mother stopped the Playful's visits (without the Gamer's knowledge) all together. Slowly he gained control over his own thoughts, and put to work his skills of manipulation to gain the trust of his new roommate, the Marionette. He's even using his charm on his caretaker, as well as the Caretaker's Apprentice, though with his gift of seeing auras, he couldn't help but notice something wasn't right about the Caretaker's Apprentice. Maybe it's that he doesn't fully trust her. With his recent dreams of the Killer, he knew it wouldn't be long until they would need to break out.

Bonus info: The Personality is his ticket to the outside world.

Survivor 6: The Cop||Taken||50ny4
User Image
The Cop managed to get out of the cruise with his scandalous secret of drug affairs as well as the issues between him and his sister, the Runaway. If anything, after the apprehension of the Gamer, the chief assigned him to an undercover case to find out who exactly is the top boss when it comes to the linked drug affairs that are running wild on the underground. He figured his ticket into that secret life would be through the Drug-Dealer, who had bribed the Cop once to stay out of jail. So he befriended him. Though now he came to know that the Drug-Dealer has a cousin, the Adventurist, living with him, which brought back memories of the Cop's sister who died last year, and those questions of if he was truly forgiven or not. Of course these thoughts are simply in the back of his mind. From what he heard, the guy who pulls the strings of the major dealers was extremely dangerous. He needed to be focused, but these emails he keeps receiving are starting to make him feel a little paranoid. It's always one sentence: "I haven't forgotten."

Bonus info: The Cop attended the funeral of the Tutor, where he saw her friend, the Popular, who he had remembered from the ship. Because of the grief the boy seemed to be going through he decided not to ask about her mental condition, since he never received all the details about it.

Survivor 7: The Reporter||Taken||midgetminion
User Image
For the Reporter things have been going from bad to worst. Her footage of the final battle against the Killer was only faulty. However she did manage to stumble upon the Photographer, who she found out had a few words to share with the Designer back on the ship. The only thing was, whenever the ship was mentioned, the Photographer would become uncomfortable. Eventually she died, it was ruled out as either murder or a freak accident. After the funeral she discovered the Cameraman over YouTube, and eventually got his Facebook page. When the murders at the colleges and highschools started up, she was determined to get the full story behind it, not even thinking of the possibility of getting hurt. She just has to get over the writer's block she had slipped into ever since all of her blogs were openly criticized.

Bonus info: Currently the Reporter isn't allowed to come by the TV station, due to her falling reputation after the whole framing the Popular for being the murder, and it turns out to be someone completely different, thing.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Girl 1: The Golddigger||DEAD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The bestfriend of the Clueless, the Golddigger is that girl that not very many people know about, after all she cleverly hides her dark secret. Truth be told, she would be on the streets if it weren't for sex. Whether she's living in a motel, or with a sugar-daddy, sex is always the way she's able to come in the possession of money. She even strips on the side. But why does she need an excessive amount of money, and to earn it at odd hours? Because she has to afford her shopping habits. She shops because she feels bad about herself, and the only way to feel happy or useful is when she's buying something. But the only way she can get the funds is through doing the very thing that makes her feel like s**t. She never was interested in getting a boyfriend, despite how much the Clueless tries to pair her off. Maybe it's because she can only see the price tag clearly pinned to the guy? If she was financially secured, then maybe she could start focusing more on her own dreams? For the time being, she's only concerned about not being homeless.

Bonus info: She wishes to be famous, of course in the entertainment department. So you are allowed to choose whether it's something like an actress, singer, etc.

Girl 2: The Abused||reserved|| ll JusticeJess ll
User Image
The Abused is that one girl who was often disliked by other girls, and assaulted by guys growing up. Why? She couldn't help it that she was attractive with a sense of elegance. It was because of these reasons that she didn't have very many friends, well, except for the Timid. She always had issues against bullying, so when she saw the way that the Popular was teasing the Transfer back in highschool, she made sure not to ever forget it. Now that the Transfer was killed, her suspicions still remain. And the only reason she went to the Party-Animal's party for the Popular was because the Timid begged her. It didn't help the fact that the place was crawling with drunks that were nearly as handsy as one of her professors. It didn't help that she had to deal with the behavior at work as well, it just isn't easy being the secretary of a womanizer like the Gambler. It's a wonder that the Abused is as calm as she is about everything that happens...it's almost as though she feels that telling wouldn't do any good. With how hard she works towards her job and school, you'd think she wouldn't have to worry about anything like this. She's just terribly afraid to fail.

Bonus info: The Abused had a rather angsty childhood. Obviously where abuse was involved with her step-father,( and maybe her real one as well?), where her mother either didn't believe her, verbally abused out of jealousy, or was in denial. Her step-brother, the Mooch and her stopped talking to each other shortly after he dropped out of highschool.

Girl 3: The Caretaker's Apprentice|| reserved || ll JusticeJess ll ||User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Caretaker's Apprentice has always had the dream of helping others, and because of her high grades and landed herself an apprentice/intern sort of job at the institution just on the outskirts of the city. The only issue is her mentor is a very strict, middle-aged woman, and never seems pleased with anything the Caretaker's Assistant does. After all, she has the bad habit of being clumsy whenever she's nervous, or forgetful whenever comes to regular routine. She tries to desperately befriend the Marionette, but there's always a wall in between them. Other than the Gamer, the Marionette seemed to have an imaginary friend who would draw mean pictures about her. The Caretaker's Assistant figured the Marionette just didn't like her. Little did she know that it was her second personality (that goes by a strange name) she developed after her head injury. Just as she doesn't realize that her other personality, no matter how much it likes to play games, has a violent sadistic side as well. The Personality prefers to be kept a secret.

Bonus info: Her friend, the Mooch, lives with her due to her kind nature and his hard times. It just adds onto her stress that the Mooch is beginning to feel like a burden.

Girl 4: The Clueless||Taken|| rajio_obake
User Image
The Clueless; that girl who typically is oblivious to anything negative around her. Or maybe she just forces herself into a sense of denial? She's ditzy, bubblily and love obsessed. She's that type of girl who already had her wedding planned out in great detail since she was a little girl. She wants nothing more than to get married while she's young, the only issue is that she's dating the Party-Animal (since his senior year of highschool), who only changes the subject whenever the hints are dropped. Which might be a good thing, since she could easily turn into a bridezilla. Since the Clueless believes love makes the world-go-round, she's often trying to play matchmaker and believes that everyone potentially has someone. Maybe it was that philosophy that led to the humiliation of the Camerman as well? When put on the spot, she accidentally admitted that she couldn't think of anyone that would pair up nicely with him. The only reason she didn't think much of it, was because her bestfriend, the Golddigger agreed with her. When it comes to her boyfriend's party, she was devastated to hear about his accident, and had made sure to visit him as often as she could. Lately the Golddigger's been too exhausted or busy to visit the Party-Animal with her, so the Clueless now goes to the hospital with the Popular.

Bonus info: The Clueless had received an anonymous email threatening to release inappropriate pictures, she simply wants the problem to go away.

Girl 5: The Timid|| DEAD || Michirugurl
User Image
The Timid is your average, doesn't stand out, sort of girl. She doesn't get the highest grades and isn't the most athletic, she doesn't even have the most friends at school. Desperately she wants to be cool and fit in, she doesn't even know the most popular songs on the Billboard charts. Her best friend is the Abused. When she was invited to the Party Animal's party for the Popular, she begged for the Abused to go with her. It was only there that she witnessed something truly awful. While walking about the various dancing and drunk students, she could've swore she heard a sound come from a room. When she peeked in, she heard a squeak and saw the Party-Animal pinning someone to the ground. Not wanting to see the poor girl get even more violated she ran off to find her friend. It wasn't long until after she found the Abused that the she heard that apparently the Party-Animal was pushed out of the window. She heard from the Clueless and the Golddigger that he is currently in a coma at the hospital, but she didn't ever visit him personally. What helps take her mind off it is that The Drama-Queen who works for her father, has been extra nice to her lately. Her hopefulness blinds her from the possibility that it might be all fake.

Bonus info: The Timid doesn't consider herself to have any true major talent (art, singing, dancing), however she does have something she is surprisingly good at cooking, paper folding, really good memory, etc. The Timid also enjoys watching people do what they enjoy.

Girl 6: The Adventurist||Reserved|| Michirugurl
User Image
You only live life once, right? The Adventurist in short is a tom-boy and never saw herself as being a prissy or overly sophisticated person. She rather climb a mountain than wear a pair of high heels. She's rather strong, tough and able to handle the roughest situations, since she doesn't believe in giving up. She'd rather befriend boys than girls, simply because her interests. The Adventurist often would get in trouble for fighting or doing other rebellious things. But maybe she just doesn't like the idea of authority controlling her? No one knows, but she's suffering from a terrible secret. An illness that leaves her feeling weak and pain...however she hasn't told anyone about it. Besides her parents are already going through a terrible divorce, she wouldn't want to burden them with something else. Little does she know, but her illness might one day kill her, or at least rob her of the very things she enjoyed most. Being extreme. Being forced to stay in a hospital, would be like rotting in some grave. Currently she's living with her cousin, the Drug-Dealer, while her parents sort out their marriage-issues. She has a feeling that he's doing something he doesn't want her to know about, but hasn't made too much mention of it.

Bonus info: The Adventurist's terminal disease and how she caught it is up to the roleplayer. Whether it's cancer, AIDS, etc.

Girl 7: The Drama-queen||Taken||mokiepuppymaster
User Image
Back in highschool The Drama-Queen was your standard mean girl. She had the boys, she had the attention, the money, the looks, so of course she is envious of the Model and the fact that she has more interviews, TV time and the Designer would play favoritism towards her. So when the Designer was killed, it was obvious that the Drama-Queen would be the one to start spreading terrible rumors about the two, hinting that a lover's quarrel turned murder, not caring if any of it had an ounce of truth to it or not. As long as it ruins the Model, she'll be satisfied. She's the type of girl who always has a story to top everyone else's, but it's all a cry for attention, due to neglect. Or maybe she's just a b***h? She even pretends to be friend's with the Timid, in hopes of getting closer to the Timid's father, aka their boss who used to verbally and physically abuse the Nuisance, at the network.

Bonus info: The Designer had told the Drama-Queen that her designs were simply not for her, which brought the Drama-Queen to say some very hurtful homophobic like things.

Girl 8: The Protester:|| taken || mokiepuppymaster
User Image
The Protester had someone close to her die in the massacre within the woods/mansion last year, so when she heard that the Gamer was responsible (even though he wasn't), of course she wanted him to have maximum punishment for his crimes. She could could care less if he was supposedly manipulated. She figured it was just the police department trying to cover it all up. At first she wanted to blame both detectives, but when when the Serious was fired, she figured he must've been on her side. Therefore she blamed the Playful for the Gamer only getting sent to a mental institution. He technically had a life, while the one close to her, no longer did. She caused an uproar at the court house, and almost an incident at the police station when she went to go find the Playful. The Protester was at the point of giving up, when she soon discovered that the Serious now worked as a janitor at the Gambler's building (which she felt was so beneath him). Lucky for her, she also worked there as well. It wouldn't be long until she could take matters in her own hands. If only she could find out where the detectives lived in general, that would be all the better.

Bonus info: The Protester believes strongly in karma, and loves the idea of people around her getting what they 'deserve'. Such as a sluts getting pregnant, criminals getting arrested, idiots getting bad grades, etc.

Girl 9: The Thief|| puppeted
User Image
Desperation can make people do some dumb things, and the Thief finds herself locked in that category. A while back there was someone that she liked, they dated, however this person ended up leaving her to date someone else. It's the standard scenario right? Only, she couldn't get this certain person out of her mind, and wanted to do whatever she could to win them back. So when the Cop arrested her beloved, the only thing she could think about is getting together enough funds to either pay the bail, or get a hell of a lawyer to prove their innocence. And she believed that by doing this, she could break the curse of the terrible thing called an unrequited love. she just doesn't have enough money to do it, she barely can afford to take care of herself, so she started stealing in hopes of pawning off the merchandise. She stole from everyone. She robbed a number of party guests at the Party-Animal's party. he even snagged a number of the Drug-Dealer's merchandise, not caring about the consequences. Then that's when he found out where the Playful lived, after seeing him on TV she knew he was a detective. Cops have guns, and guns make getting money easier. The Thief doesn't really think, she acts and feels, and to her this all felt right. She just didn't expect the incident to occur when she wound up breaking into the Model's house.

Bonus info: The person that The Thief was involved with committed a crime. It's up to you to decide what it was. Remember it has to be serious enough so that she'd need a lot of money in the first place.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Male Character Outlines

Boy 1: The Mooch||Taken|| rajio_obake
User Image
The Mooch is the type of guy who lost his job and the only support he has left is that of his friend, the Caretaker's Apprentice. The only way he helps to contribute towards anything financially is when he plays music in the streets, and even that money ends up in the hands of the Drug-Dealer. Truth be told, the Mooch is one of his regulars. If there was a word to describe him, it'd probably be lazy, since he likes life to be simple...which is ultimately the opposite of his friend. He knew about her head-injury, he just had no idea about the Personality that developed from it, or even the bill she owes to the hospital. The Mooch and The Abused are step-siblings, however the two grew apart after The Mooch dropped out of highschool due to his drug-addiction. But he's not completely useless, The Mooch often tells himself that if weren't a musician, then he'd an inventor. He constantly has the most random and interesting ideas, though they mostly come when he's under the influence. For him, it's almost as if he no longer has a family. They were too uptight for his liking anyways.

Bonus info: The Mooch didn't choose the Caretaker's Apprentice as his first option to live with, and had been living with her for less than a year.

Boy 2: The Drug-Dealer||Taken||Faffleopoly
User Image
The Drug-Dealer, finds himself in something that he might never escape. Alive at least. He works for a very notorious man. The very man that had the Cop under his thumb for the longest. A man that not even the Drug-Dealer has seen in person, he has only heard his voice. It's because of his boss that if given the word, it'd be the Drug-Dealer, who'd have to pull the trigger. So if you hadn't guessed, the Drug-Dealer is a bit of a pushover when it comes to his boss. After all, he owes his life to the man, and the money the job pays isn't too bad either. If anything, it was great, he can afford anything he ever wanted, he just felt a sense of guilt overcome him when his cousin, the Adventurist had to come stay and live with him. If she finds out his secret, then he'd have to kill her. Same with his new found friend, the Cop, who doesn't realize is an undercover cop. And if that wasn't stressful enough, it was just three nights ago that a great amount of merchandise was robbed from him. All he can remember was that it was a woman, but nothing more than that. If the Drug-Dealer's boss finds out that he let thousands of dollars worth of merchandise slip from him, then it'd be not onlyhis head, but his family's and his friends' heads as well. Plus, he knows he can't ask to borrow money from his number one customer, the Mooch, just so he can pay off his boss...it's just, his boss is becoming rather impatient.

Bonus info: Something happened to make the Drug-Dealer in debt to his boss, that effects him still to this day.

Boy 3: The Marionette||Taken||rajio_obake
User Image
The Marionette is a boy who had witnessed something terrible a few years back, to the point where he had to testify against it. Afterwards, he was issued into the witness protection program, but due to the trauma of everything was deemed as insane. The images caused his mental state to simply crack. He likes to draw pictures, often to express how he feels, but other times he likes to draw ones that give away bits and pieces of the secrets he bottles up. When he first came to the institution, he had stopped talking all together, but being around the Gamer brought his small voice out of him, though he only says a few things at a time. He has a childish nature to him when it comes to games, which is why he likes not only the Gamer, but the Caretaker's Apprentice's other Personality. Part of him doesn't fully understand the difference between right and wrong. In a way he has the judgement of a child. His favorite game is hide and seek. Because of this, he doesn't care for the caretaker, or her apprentice too much, since they try to handle everything so professionally...or even motherly. All he really needs at this point is a friend, and that's where the other Personality and the Gamer come to mind. But there are times where even the Personality's games could make him feel uncomfortable, he simply wouldn't say it for the fear that the Personality wouldn't want to play anymore. After all, the Personality promised him freedom from the institution.

Bonus info: The Marionette has an interesting way of speaking. Whether he has a stuffed animal that he uses to speak for him, or if he talks in third person. Or even if it's just a few words at a time. It's something out of the ordinary, at least until the Marionette has a waaay later moment/incident that brings his speech to alter.

Boy 4: The Gambler||Taken||Michirugurl
User Image
The Gambler, a successful CEO and also one of the richest men in the city, is also known for his sexist and unnecessarily physical ways. His personal secretary is the Abused, who some people claim he would be lost without, but he has a way with words to let everyone know that it's obviously the other way around. He has connections to the underground crime organizations, and works directly with the Drug-Dealer's boss, who he has never met in person. But for him, why speak with words when money can do all of the talking for you? The Gambler is more than satisfied of all the negative attention that the Popular is bringing to his own family. After all,, their companies are rivals. A number of people in the city have turned towards the Gambler's company for employment. People such as the Protester and the Serious for example. Little did they know, that the harder the work, the more money they give him to feed his desires of greed and lust. [color#800000]He likes to gamble, all forms actually. The higher the risk, the more likely he'll participate. He's even walked away from Russian Roulette the victor.

Bonus info: The Gambler feels as though he owns the city, if there's a scandal he's involved in, he pays out a bribe, or talks to the Drug-Dealer's boss into getting the source silenced.

Boy 5: The Writer||Taken|| midgetminion
User Image
A loner, the Writer isn't the type of person who understands what it means to have friends. Friend...it's just a word. He spends most of his time writing in his journal creating all sorts of stories. Mainly about murder, mystery, fantasy, etc. He has a rather dark personality, and tries to hide any form of emotion from others. He doesn't believe he needs anyone, and often points out their faults. The Writer also can say rude things, no matter how awkward or inappropriate it might be. He tends to be vague, which may all come from the fact that he has such a bad relationship with his aunt and uncle who looked after him for the last five years of his life, while his mother is locked away in a mental institution, and his father is dead. It's when the Writer visits his mother that he catches sight of the clumsy behavior of the Caretaker's Apprentice, who he doesn't hesitate to comment. He hopes to get a job at the TV company so that one of his scripts can be a reality...unfortunately the man never has time to see him. So now his work just sits, neglected, calling out to him. His own frustration is the reason why he criticizes a number of the blogs and stories he reads online, hoping that their author's pain will satisfy his own.

Bonus info: Lately he has developed an interest in writing ghost stories...there are times where the Writer can go without eating for days to work on his book. He claims that the story is pretty much writing itself. He can hear the voices of his characters.

Boy 6: The Superstitious||Taken||Faffleopoly
User Image
He just transferred in from another state due to a number of signs and omens he was experiencing back home. Even his fortune cookies and horoscope were hinting at the change in scenery. The Superstitious was instantly ruled out as being strange, and was the butt of a lot of the jokes tossed about in the department. Due to his hesitant nature and peaceful nature, he doesn't lash back. He has issues when it comes to his personal space being invaded, and can be on the OCD side when it comes to disorderliness. Away from his quirks he doesn't disappoint when it comes to his job. Back where The Superstitious used to live, a number of the other detectives claimed that he must have had some sort of sorcery to come up with the results that he would (of course he doesn't). The Superstitious often would solve the most bizarre cases, which is another reason the chief figured he and the Playful would get along. He tries to look at all of the options, despite how uneasy he may become depending on the danger level. This is also where the Superstitious resembles his lovelife, since he's afraid of taking the riskiest of risks, making the first move and second guessing himself.

Bonus info: The Superstitious tries to check his horoscope daily and has some sort of good luck charm.

Boy 7: The Camerman||Taken||Schone Krimi
User Image
The Cameraman is suffering from a grudge, that started back in highschool. He was the sort of person who admired the Clueless from afar, but when his secret somehow got out, that's when the embarrassment and humiliation settled. Maybe it wasn't intentional, but when the Clueless and the Golddigger found out, they simply made everything far worse than it already it was. The Clueless just made it sound as though he and her were on two different levels, or 'why would she date him when she has someone like the Party-Animal, etc. He was bright, smarter than most actually, he liked to plot. Which explains why come this year he decided to go ahead and hack the Clueless cellphone, email, etc. He took pictures, videos, and all the inappropriate like that she had sent to her boyfriend and has slowly started blackmailing her. He's a photoshop wiz, if he can imagine it, then he can do it. But that's his problem, he's not too creative when it comes to coming up with lies or rumors. That's where the Reporter helps, as long as he helps her get the footage she wants, she'll help him get the proper revenge.

Bonus info: The Cameraman is a fan of the Gamer, especially his online alias. He just brought himself to ruled out asking him for advice on suicide. But now that the Cameraman knows where to find him, he's more than tempted to pay the Gamer a little visit.

Boy 8: The Party-Animal||TAKEN||rAinbow-FRO
User Image
The Party-Animal, the right hand man to the Popular, but there have been times when their roles have switched. In short, they're close buddies. Looking at the Party-Animal, many would most likely label him as a jock. Typically he doesn't let life bother him, which is why he can date someone as wedding obsessed as the Clueless and not think much of it. After all, he sleeps around, and flirts with other girls, and she doesn't seem to care or notice. If anything, he actually wants her to break up with him, since he can't be bothered with such a chore. The Party-Animal didn't understand why the Popular was seeming so stressed, and figured a party, sex and booze would help lighten him up. The Party-Animal only found himself getting insanely drunk, and becoming more aggressive when it came to his flirting ways, regardless of gender. He can't remember the details right before he was pushed out the window, or who he was with last, but it landed him in the hospital in a coma. The doctors believe it must've been a miracle that his body wasn't as mangled as it should have been. If anything, his body is healing a lot faster than it should've...which leaves Doctors feeling even more puzzled.

Bonus info: The Party-Animal has dated the Clueless since his senior year of highschool. (The Party-Animal can wake up at the start of the rp)

Boy 9: The Medicated||Taken||Faffle
User Image
The Medicated was once on Suicide-watch. Then again, wouldn't you feel pretty cruddy if your twin was killed due to freak-like circumstances? Despite all of the different pills he takes daily, nothing could change the fact that he always thought about it. Blame it on his twin bond, that never wanted to sever itself from him. Well, it wasn't like he was fully alone. The Medicated had a mother and a father, as well as an older brother, the Superstitious. Well, when the Superstitious left, The Medicated was heart-broken, but decided to focus his attention on furtheringhis education. The Medicated is hoping one day to be a doctor, he owed it to his twin after all...just with the stress of his parents fighting, and the unfaithfulness The Medicated decided to move out to the same city that the Superstitious was transfered to. It just sucks that the college dorm he was originally directed to stay in the one that the Homosexual had died in only months ago. Maybe the Superstitious finally got to him, or perhaps he just has issues with death? There was no where else he could go, and hotels were getting expensive. At least he managed to locate his brother.

Bonus Info: The Medicated was always at the top of his class; but back in high/middle school he wasn't known as being a nerd. He was labeled by his phobia level fear.

Boy 10: The Salesman|| DEAD || ll JusticeJess ll
User Image
The Salesman is constantly down on his luck it seems. His parents couldn't handle his sexuality, saying that he'd never amount to anything. Well, he managed to get a job as a car saleman. He wasn't good or anything, but let's say that his boss liked his face. How many ways can you spell scandalous? To his co-workers it was obvious, and the Salesman's lack of selling skills was the topic of most of the gossip. Determined to prove everyone wrong, he did whatever he could to make speedy sales, tricking the gullible into buying the worst/most difficult cars on the lot. His sales were up, he proved them wrong; and this would probably be considered good luck. Well, you see, it turned out that the van that he sold to an impatient rock band without servicing it first, had brake failure resulting in the death of the four musicians. Everything went down hill from there. He lost his job, and college already burned a hole in his pocket. Just to make it in life, The Salesman's pretty much pawned off everything. The idea of getting rich quick was tempting, and wouldn't it be his luck that he'd play in a game against The Gambler? He lost everything. Not knowing what else to do, The Salesman joined in on the suicide pact, after being invited by a friend . At the last minute he chickened out. The images still haunt him, so he keeps it a secret.

Bonus Fact: The Salesman was the one who called 911, when one of the students had failed at the attempt. He refused to leave his name and was no where near the scene when the police showed up.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Things to Remember

User Image

Age 20-25
The Serious, The Playful, The Cop, The Caretaker's Apprentice, The Drama-Queen, The Gambler, The Superstitious, The Mooch

Age 18-20
The Golddigger, The Abused, The Protester, The Writer, The Cameraman, The Party-Animal, The Popular, The Gamer, The Reporter

Age 18+
The Drug Dealer, The Thief

Age 16 - 18
The Clueless, The Adventurist, The Timid

under eighteen
The Marionette

The Drug-Dealer and The Adventurist; cousins; live together
The Abused and The Mooch; step-siblings
The Mooch and The Caretaker's Apprentice; friends; live together
The Clueless and The Party-Animal are currently dating.
The Timid's father is the head CEO/president of the Network
The Superstitious and The Medicated are biological brothers

PAST||VICTIMS
The Designer: Rebecca Palmer
The Tutor: Willow Nix
The Runaway: Ophelia Vector
The Orphan: Dallas Crawford
The Dying: Deziree Stone
The Photographer: Juniper Brand
The Transfer: Bishop LeRogue
The Homosexual: Kelly Devrows
The Pained: Robin Kennedy
The Nuisance: Bazzle Lecrois

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
THE SETTING || THE SUMMARY

User Image

January.February.March.April.May.June.July.August.September.October.November.December
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.31
Morning.Afternoon.Evening.Night
Sunny.PartlyCloudy.Cloudy.Rainy.Windy.Breezy.Chilly.Warm.Hot.Cold.Wet.Dry.Sprinkling.Storming.Thunder.Lightning.
Sunday.Monday.Tuesday.Wednesday.Thursday.Friday.Saturday
Time|| 08:30pm

Dinner is served

10/28:: The Personality snuck the Marionette and the Gamer out of the institution they were housed in. Unfortunately at the festival, their cover was quickly blown when the Gamer caught sight of the Playful who was investigating an unconscious girl (the Timid) in the bathroom with a bloody hand, with the help of his partner. The Detectives also discovered that the Party-Animal was out of the hospital, with hardly any injuries from his nasty fall. As the night progressed it was soon suspected that a ghost was toying with them. Perhaps it was the strange text messages, the broken mirrors or the mysterious face that appeared on all of the monitors? Regardless, it was enough to get a couple of people on the hunt for the mysterious ghost that lurked in the Haunted House. Little did they realize, the detectives were hunting for the same 'ghost' and at the same time looking for the next victim. They were too late though, and the Model and the Adventurist were snatched away to who knows where through a mirror and a trap door. Did I mention that apparently there were zombies? Well, they weren't real zombies; simply sleep walkers who caused a lot of car accidents, when they tried mixing their state with, well, driving. Well, the Marionette and the Gamer are missing, but truth be told, they're simply hiding. Wish I could say the same about the Protester; no one had heard from her since last night.

10/29::
Everyone was gassed, hallucinated and had trouble remembering the events of the night before. The Playful and Superstitious woke up in the same bed as the Serious. The Golddigger awoke in his bathroom. Awkward, was definitely a word to describe the situation. In the end, The Playful invited the Serious to join him in hopes of him joining them on their investigation. The two detectives eventually left, leaving the Serious with the Golddigger. The Killer had sent a series of text messages on the phones he had stole. The Protester and the Salesman met each other at the park only to be kidnapped moments later. The Reporter was trying to work on her "story" with The Camerman. One by one, everyone was kidnapped. p. 22

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
The Lists || Announcements

Huggles for the Good::

Mokiepuppymaster && Midgetminion: Since we own the thread
rajio_obake: For inviting a friend to the thread
HimakoLady15: For giving me a member's alternate username
Schone Krimi: For being faithfully active.
Faffleopoly: For being able to get in a profile/reservation and intro in less than 48 hours.
Rajio_obake: For taking on three characters

The members of the original paranoia
The members of the sequel

Kicks for the Bad::
There are a few people that I personally would never rp with again.
Obviously none of them are at this thread.

ANNOUNCEMENTS::
Jan 22nd: Started working on thread
Jan 24th: Profile and OoC thread up && Profile skellie updated
Jan 26th: Story, Party-Animal, Things to remember; updated
Apr 07th: NPC character profile/thread added
Jun.18th: New Character Added; The Medicated
Jun. 20th: New Character Added; The Salesman && The Thief reserved
Aug.14th: Timeskipped to the Next Day
Nov. 03rd: Timeskipped day three; p. 22
Jan. 03rd: Check-up PMs

Absences::
Michirugurl; May 17th - May 24th