Welcome to Gaia! ::

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

█████████████▒░░. ☠ ║ : мade βy: RyoRin

█████████████▒░░. ☠ ║ : Inspired βy: Spartacus

█████████████▒░░. ☠ ║ : ɢraphics βy RyoRin

█████████████▒░░. ☠ ║ : Iмages βelong to their original Owners.

█████████████▒░░. ☠ ║ : Level: Semi Lit

█████████████▒░░. ☠ ║ MOVED HERE

User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                              █ ☠ ║ Welcome -

" Welcome to the House of Zoroastres, the greatest Ludus in all of the republic! You honor us with your visit especially during these vile times within our lands. Your travel here must have been terrifying with all the talk of rebels and the slaves rebelling their masters. Dogs really need to be put on a finer leash if you know what I mean. But fear not! We are just outside of Rome and are humble enough to be protected by the great armies of Marcus Licinius Crassus and soon Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus. Spartacus and his Rebel army will not be crossing our paths anytime soon, I assure you. My fore fathers wanted to prove that no man was without his worth, even the criminals and ones who held no Roman blood. All could gain honor and glory on the sands. These beliefs where passed down from generation to generation, even to my grandfather and my father. Now my family is taking up this noble trade. We here train gladiators, gods of the arena and titans of man! I can take any man and turn their breath in to ignited fire in the arena!
                              Now, I know you fear that these slaves will turn in to rebels however most of these men and woman have been under my family's care for generations. The new ones learn quickly in what happens to knows who even whisper about joining forces. They get shown action or even crucified if they dare act on it. Depends on who catches them and what the crime is.
                              "

A hand full of rebel spies have been given orders from Spartacus and his army to locate the Ludas as it's in the area and close to Rome. They have been given the orders to see if they can convince the gladiators here to break from their chains, giving them a stronger army. Of course they want the slaves as well. They must act as slaves, gladiators, or dare try to be a Roman to get in to the house and act accordingly in hopes of gaining trust, finding weaknesses and try to get the Gladiators support. However the Ludus of Zoroastres has more then eyes can see, loyalty and honor is above all. Not to mention the high social class guest they have here. They may have just arrived at this city but the family's name is known even in to the political world. Will the slaves here join Spartacus and break free from their chains or will they continue their servitude under the Romans in fear of the punishments?

█ ☠ ║ The Story so far,.. -

A carriage was found just outside of town with five slain Romans and one slave. We have found evidence that one of the dead is our beloved Decius, Dominus of the villa of the house of Zoroastres. No one knows who would kill such a pure Roman but justice shall come swift. Another body is the slave Enzo, known as Doctore, while the rest are Roman guards who's families shall be given word of their end. May they have a safe journey down the river of styx and may Charon deliver them. Two Roman soldiers will be coming to the house of Zoroastres with a few possessions that were found. A dagger, some coins, scrolls, and a few pieces of jewelry. Alas the bodies can not be given proper burial but we shall try everything to make this process easy for the family.

With Doctore gone will will need a new one, and even more news to mark our hearts the champion Viridorix has fallen and thus we now need two positions to fill in order to be the best lanista in Rome! If you wish to apply then Pm me .But remember these words: "A champion is more than his victories upon the sands. He is the sum of his actions. Every decision, no matter how small, speaks to the man, and the balance of his heart."

Several Gladiators have fallen upon the arena or by the Romans and because of this there has been a few whispers within the ranks of our champions. They need to gain support of their fellow fighters and the slaves who are still under the fear of the Romans rule. But how long will they wait as more are taken to the after life?

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

█ ☠ ║ The Laws -
                                          x
                                          x
                                          x

xxxxGENERAL RULESxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Follow Gaia terms of service!. This means there are some rules on obsessive swearing,...Sometimes you need to curse. Drop a few Jupiter's c**k once in awhile and I wont be offended but just remember that there are younger people who are on this website. No Cybering! I realize that historically that Ancient Rome was more relaxed in some ways then our society however just do a time skip or send it to the PMS. NO Auto-Hitting. NO Mary Sue. NO Gary Stu. Violence is allowed in this rp for it is based on a Ludas and war setting however just remember to ask if you want to kill off another character or if you want to critically injure someone.
                                          On the same line be respectful of other role players. Do not cause drama outside of the role play. Don't spam people. Plot all you want, however if there is a problem then take it to the PM's. If I hear any harassment in the OOC then I will pm both parties. So stay epic people.

Literate people are loved, meaning more than three paragraphs. There is no limit as we all get carried away but just remember to not have a novel going on. If you are having trouble and are having a brain freeze then two are fine, just do not make it a habit. If your post is good then I wont mind it, after all creativity vs length is always an annoying battle. Spelling... I suck at spelling and grammar as you may have witnessed already. So I will not penalize you however just look over it twice to make sure that obvious mistakes are dealt with. As long as you add a period at the end then I wont mind too much. Just don't push it.

xxxx CHARACTERS xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Now Characters are the most important thing to a story and should be treated as such. This being said we are in a Spartacus era rp. Just before the last battle in 71 BC, so with this in mind we have to think a bit outside of normal rp zone. What I mean is everyone can not be in love at the very beginning. Make it realistic. Speaking of which each character needs a flaw. Everyone has a weakness, even the nicest person has to have something off about them. With that in mind though, lets also not over do it. You can not have a character who is bulimic yet fights like a god in the arena. They will die. Choose your personality carefully especially depending on the social status you are playing. Romans can agree with some of the slaves, some can fall in love with them, however they have to be proper as they are raised that way. Rebel spies can pretend to agree with Romans however they can not act brash unless they want to be crucified. Slaves can't poison everyone and can fall for their masters and same goes to the gladiators. Everyone is different!

With that being said Relationships are important which is why you should plot with everyone. However this dose not meaning there are ex wife's, ex husbands and everyone is a lover of everyone. If that does happen then there will be a lot more murder going on and it won't just be the rebels. Sexuality is wanted and allowed so have fun with that however keep in mind in what sexuality was like back then. Especially for Romans.

Now lets talk about the good things: Killing and violence. This is placed in a town where Gladiators are stilling fighting in Rome and the slave rebellion is going on. Whispers of killing the masters and whispers of hope are in the air but clouded by the shouts in the area. I personally recommend you play two characters if you can for realistically death is going to happen. Now I can not force you to kill off your character but keep an open mind. Always ask before you kill someone. If the owner of the character says no then do not do it. It's that simple. If someone says yes or they do not want to play that certain character anymore then we will get ride of them. ( Just tell me ahead of time if you want to leave or not play the same character please and we will just dispose of your characters.)

Last but not least: Race. Please remember the laws with Romans. Only a Roman citizen ( Both parents must be Roman) has voting rights. Now some character can be half Roman and half something thing. It happened. It is up to you if they know of it and if they were raised as a Roman or as a slave. Keep in mind of their classes too! This is mainly about a Ludas owning family however I will allow people from the political world and visitors staying with them! Now there are many races who were turned slaves: Gaul's, Celt's, Phoenician's, Cilician's, Syrian's, Thracian's, Sardinian's, Numidian's, Egyptian's, Greek's, and the Germans. Heck even Romans were turned into slaves. Asians are allowed however only a limited number as Rome and Asia have only crossed paths a few times and not enough to acquire a mass amounts of slaves. Please keep in mind about their heritage and their appearances. You don't want a pale Phoenician unless they are albino at which bravo.

Now images...Just be smart about it. You don't want to use someone with neon color hair unless you make the argument that it is a wig. But still a neon pink scene girl will not work here. Basic colors sure, natural colors yes. Think of hairstyles that work in this world. Roman military cut, up-do's, dreads, shaves heads / some mohawks fine. Tattoo's can be allowed along with body modifications however just keep in mind of not overdoing. it. Romans were not known for editing their bodies. Depending on the race of the slaves then maybe. Do not use an image of a 16 year old and say they are 30. I mean it! It creeps me out.

xxxxRESERVATION & PROFILES & POSTING xxxxxxxxxxxx

So first you must fill out the reserves! The image will be 200 x 200 and I can send you to websites to get the sizes down if you wish. Please have your characters NAME on it. Now after you find this image just fill out the rest. If you are part of the Zoroastres house then put it was the last name however if not then find a Roman esc name. I also have a website for you if you are having trouble. I understand that it is difficult. As for other nationality names I can send you the link to that as well. You may be any age you wish after all I am not going to deny someone who wants to a play child, a teen, an adult or an elderly person. Social status is simple, just place what you are. In 'Why do you want to join' just be brief but not too brief. And finally all I want is a little tid bit on your character. Like lets say you have a Gladiator then maybe you can put their arena name or how many years they have performed.

Profiles, now with these all I ask if that you do not edit it or steal it without my consent. You may add to it in a fourth post if you wish ( I personally like to add a relationships list but you do not have too.) Add some lyrics, or plans you have for later if you wish. I give you this freedom as sometimes you need to jot down your ideas and you are more then welcomed too. Or maybe an image of your characters room, or shrine or even armor. You just make it work and you know what, my profiles are plain so if you want edit it, spice it up then have fun! Just keep the general information there and ask if you want a giant change!

So... Posting. With every role play I should hope that you treat this one good and want to post at least once a weak. I want this to be fairly active. Sometimes though life happens and we can not get on. Please pm me if something is going on. However if we do not hear anything then I will put your profile on hiatus for two weeks in thread. If I hear nothing then I will kill off your character. That is my warning if you do not tell me what is going on. I do not enjoy dropping people. Although with that in mind please post or check in the ooc.

xxxx HOW DO I JOIN xxxxxxxxxxxx

Send in your reservation one of the three titles: For Roman characters put down ' For Rome's honor!'. For Slaves place ' Servitude under the republic', For Gladiators put down ' We fight in the arena!' and lastly for our rebel spies please place under ' For freedom and Spartacus!' Once that is added and I have given my blessing for the character you may send in your profile. Profiles will be made in Test Threads and when sent in PM please title it as 'Profile'. Just send the link inside of it.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

█ ☠ ║ Reserves / Profiles -

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                              ☠ RESERVES◞

[img] 200 x 200 CHARACTER IMAGE WITH THEIR NAME ON IT [/img]

Name:
                              Why do you want to Join:
                              Something epic about your character:

SAMPLES:

☠ PROFILES◞

post σne:

[img] 300 x 295 [/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                              [color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14]- NICK NAME ┊[/size]
                              [color=white]xx[/color][i]█ ( INSERT SYMBOL ) ║▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [color=color1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color] ▃▃▃▃▃[/i]
                              [color=white]xxx[/color][size=17]([/size][size=9] " Quote / Lyrics Go here " [/size]
                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=9][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║[b]The name given to me at birth:[/b] NAME
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║[b]The Gods gave me this body:[/b] GENDER
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║[b]Years my heart has been beating:[/b] AGE

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ [b]I have[/b] ( RACE ) [b]blood in my veins![/b]
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ [b]So I am a[/b] ( SOCIAL STATUS )
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ [b]And thus the Rebel army is[/b] ( Thoughts on Spartacus and his army)
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ [b]While the Romans are[/b] ( Thoughts on the Roman's. )

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ [b]They are nice to look at:[/b] SEXUAL ORIENTATION
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ [b]The gods that look after me are[/b] ( Insert belief system.)
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ [b]But I have a talent :[/b] ( Characters talent )
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ [b]My voice is:[/b] ( Insert voice)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

post тwo:

[imgleft] Size dose not matter. Just make it work.[/imgleft]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14]- NickName ┊[/size]
                              [color=white]xx[/color][i]█ ( INSERT SYMBOL ) ║▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [color=color1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color] ▃▃▃▃▃[/i]
                              [color=white]xxx[/color]
                              [list][list][list][size=17][color=color]▆ ▆[/color][size=17]([/size][size=9] " Quote / Lyrics Go here " [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                              [size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color] [color=color1]PERSONALITY[/color] [/color][/b]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                              text text text text text text text - Place their likes, dislikes, general mood's, feelings, possibly disorders, ect. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[/size]
                              [/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=black]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]

[size=10][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ Loves
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║Loves
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║Loves

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ Likes
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ Likes
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║Likes

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ Hates
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ Hates
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ Hates

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ Detest
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ Detest
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]█ ☠ ║ Detest [/size]

post тhree:

[img] Not Picky, put it on top or on the side.[/img]
                              [color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=14]- NickName ┊[/size]
                              [color=white]xx[/color][i]█ ( INSERT SYMBOL ) ║▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [color=color1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=color1] ▃▃▃▃▃[/i]
                              [color=white]xxx[/color]
                              [list][list][list][size=17][color=color]▆ ▆[/color][size=17]([/size][size=9] " Quote / Lyrics Go here " [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                              [size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color1] H I S T O R Y [/color][/color][/b]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                              text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text texttext text text text text text text

[/size]

[color=color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                              [size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=color1] OTHER [/color][/b]
                              █ ☠ ║ Theme Song
                              [color=color1]█ ☠ ║[/color] Theme Song
                              █ ☠ ║ Theme Song
                              [color=color1]█[/color] ☠ ║ Theme Song

[/size]

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image
User Image
User Image

☠ House of Zoroastres : Dominus And Domina ◞

User Image

☠ House of Zoroastres : Noble Household.◞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

☠ Honorable Guest◞

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image
User Image
User Image

☠ Doctore◞ (Open)

☠ Our Gladiators ◞

- - - - - - - -

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image
User Image
User Image

☠ Serve Them Well but watch yourselves ◞

User ImageUser Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image
User Image

☠ Hide in the Darkness and Make sure no one suspects a thing◞

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

█ ☠ ║ OWNERSHIP-

xxxxx Maria's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Nied
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxxVedius's Slaves:
                                        ˟ 「 Antonia
                                        ˟ 「 Cassander

xxxxx Caelina's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Tilda
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Camilla Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Mala
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Octavia Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Aquila Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxxSylva's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Phoibe
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Livius's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Tanja
                                        ˟ 「 Quartus

xxxxx Lucius's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Drusus's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Gretel
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Odyssia's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Avitus's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Uadijit
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Arista's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「 Uadijit
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Duilius's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Felix's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxxAugustus Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

xxxxx Janae's Slaves :
                                        ˟ 「
                                        ˟ 「

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

█ ☠ ║ RUMORS-
                              xxxxx Send a PM for rumors

Adrastia's slave is certainly close to her. I wounder if she's been deflowered by him? Such a pity if she is. No one will marry her now.

The Dominus of the house hold is thought to have five more children who he does not recognize as heir's. Wonder if the one's he does recognize will end up like them as well.

Venus has truly blessed the house of Zoroasres, especially with the slaves. I wounder how much coin that cost them.

The games seem a bit strange as of late and the house of Zoroastres is winning each battle in the arena...

Some of the slaves seem to be a bit too cozy with the Romans here. Maybe the house hold isn't as strict as they want us to think or maybe Decius can't control the slaves.

Adrastia has been casted out for so long that it makes us wonder if there was more to it then the family wanting her to be a lady.

Livius Maximus is such a young man to be in the position that he holds but surely he did this the honorable way. After all he doesn't want to dishonor his father's name just to gain advantage.

Sylva has been married to Livius for years now but no children are given? Probably is taking silphium to deny precious child in this world.

There is whispers of Leon's sister being found in a local prostitution housing. And the mines or worst, that she was crucified. .Wonder which is true...

Our champion use to be talk of the town however his battles in the arena seem almost boring now. Maybe the champion of the house is loosing his edge or is something else going on?

Vedius dose not use his body slave as any other young man would at his age. Some say he dose stare at the gladiators too long, especially one of the men. Hopefully not as there is nothing lower then a Roman eying a slave male.

Felix is thought to have more then ten b*****d children, all mothered by all sorts of lower women, but that's what they say. Who knows if it's true for that man is a flirt.

Augustus appeared as a lovely man but the screams that come from his villa speak other wise. Some say he gets off on the torture of others.

Arista holds bruises on her face, fresh ones all the time. Her marriage to Avitus must be as prickly as Jupiter's is to Juno.

Cassander is always getting in to trouble,... One wonders if he enjoys the beating too much.

Sylva seems to care for her females companions more so then her dearest husband, or any other men for that matter. Maybe she should find herself on the island of dildos?

The three German bothers are born of a demons c-nt and bred from the darkest pits of the underworld. Anyone who stands against them is said to fall with boring ease. Maybe they are demon whelps.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

█ ☠ ║ THE GODS KNOW ALL -

☠ The Weather ◞

xxxxxxxxx Lunius :

C a l e n d e r
                                                          01_02_03_04_05_06
                                                          07_08_09_10_11_12
                                                          13_14_15_16_17_18
                                                          19_20_21_22_23_24
                                                          25_26_27_28_29_30

Clear | Cloudy | Overcast | Misting | Drizzling | Raining | Pouring | Thunder | Lightning |
                                                          Hailing | Snowing | Severe Storm | Chilly | Cold | Freezing
                                                          | Blazing | Hot | Warm | Breezy

Day Break | Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Sunset | Night

☠ The Events◞

xxxxxxxxx Current:
                                                          Training and Preparation:

This morning the Gladiators are training in hopes of gaining a position in the next fight in the area. Prove to your masters that you are worth the coin, train hard and show them who is worthy to be champion! Now to the group who decided to fighting during the Roman Holiday, your punishment was to be thrown in The Hole for eight days straight. Sadly one managed to anger the Romans more so then the others and thus our fighter Dago has been punished serverly before being thrown in to his own hole. But fear not! You are allowed out on this day to resume your training.

To the Romans this is a day preparation as the Dominus of the house is suppose to return this morning - to loving arms of wife and cherished family. Honored guest are welcomed to join them as they wait for his return.

19 Training for the Gladiators, and possible arrangements for the Romans. May Jupiter shine upon them!
                                                          24: Festival of Fors Fortuna, the goddess of fortune and luck. All of Rome will be drinking and celebrating. A giant party will be held at the Ludas and all of Rome will come to see their Titans of the Arena!
                                                          28: Prepare my Titans! We are going to enter in to the arena so train your self's well or none of you will return.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image
                                                          █ ☠ ║ The Dead -

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

█ ☠ ║ RPER's who are out -
                                                          A listing of role players who are currently absent and their characters.
                                                          They shall be treated as NPC's until the role player comes back.

Kaede Hime22 - Is currently in the middle of moving. Shall be on and off for a few weeks.
                                                          Plays:
                                                          ☠ Octavia
                                                          ☠ Caelina
                                                          ☠ Cassander
                                                          ☠ Phoibe
                                                          ☠ Felix

Anela Vesir - On job training. Will be on and off depending.
                                                          Plays:
                                                          ☠ Camilla
                                                          ☠ Calypso
                                                          ☠ Tanja
                                                          ☠ Arista
                                                          ☠ Aquilus
                                                          ☠ Gretel
                                                          ☠ Augustus
                                                          ☠ Mala

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items