When Trine was little both of her parents died in a car crash. Since she was an only child and didn’t have any other family she was sent to a foster home. Until she was eighteen years old she went from foster family to foster family. Trine never felt like she was a part of a family. When she was old enough to move out on her own Trine moved back into her house. Using her inheritance she adopted a family of her own. She became a mother of four boys and four girls. Having a family of her very own is a dream come true and the kids are happy they have a permanent home. Now there’s only one problem: Trine has a serious boyfriend and her kids aren’t too happy about it. They have some tricks up their selves to see if he’s good enough for the one person who made them a part of a family. Operation “Get him out!” is underway.
1. No Godmoding.
2. Follow Gaia's rules.
3. Please be literate. That means at least 5 good sentences. And no using ** or ~~ ect. for actions.
4. Keep cussing and romance to PG-13.
5. Please add "Red Rocks" to your profile. So I know you read the rules.
6. PM me your profile with the setting below.
7. Be active! That means posting at least once every two days. If you are going to be absent for a time please let someone in the thread know! If you are not here after three days your character will be deleted.
8. Be respectful!
9. Have fun!
Name: Marina Silver
Personality: She’s the kind of girl who was meant to be a mom. She's sweet and caring, but step one toe out of line and you’re in trouble
Likes: Baking, reading, and shiny things.
Dislikes: Loud noises, smoking, and spicy food.
What's Your Fav Color: Red
Other: She likes baking and makes new recipes. Often she uses her family as test subjects. Sometimes that can be good other times…..not so good.