Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

Jess shrugged a bit. "I have strict parents. My mom would probably rip my skin off if I ever got a tattoo. It took forever to get my parents to say yes for me to come on this trip." she looked down at her feet for a sec before looking back up at him when he asked her about her skill.

"Yeah. I guess you could say that I'm really good. It's in my blood. My mother met my father through ballet. He's half french and she's part russian. Funny, huh? My dad is an instructor and my mother still dances. When they dance together, it's so passionate and full of love. I always noticed that ever since I was little." she smiled a bit at the memory. She envisioned her eyes lighting up whenever she watched her parents dance. She wanted to dance as well as them. To feel like they did. "I've always wanted love like that..."

ooc;
                                outfit

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Carter Kingsley Hayes
══════════════════════════════════════════╗

»»»[Carter noticed her eyes shifting a bit as she spoke, he smiled. "They must be amazing, I wish my parents were like that". The only thing his parents could possibly ever do together is stand in the same room together, and even that as pushing it. He loved both of his parents, and they tried not to argue around him, but as he got older and understood more they just let it all fly loose until they couldn't bare the sight of each other. Carter was always transferring day plans between the two, figure out who was where. When she said she wanted love like her parents, it hit Carter to the heart. He took a deep breath and sighed it out. "I'd be happy to have something like that, it's probably even just be great to see it" he said trying hard to keep on a smile.

outfit: x
OutOfCondoms: Thanks!
╚══════════════════════════════════════════

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxx

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

Jessica smiled at what he said, laughing a bit. "They have pros and cons like every set of parents. But at the end of the day we all love each other." she held her smile, and nodded when he said that it must be amazing to have and even see love like her parents's. She noticed that he struggled to hold a smile, and hers disappeared. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" she asked, blue eyes full of concern. She hoped that he was alright, and that none of her "love" spiel affected him in some way.

ooc;
                                outfit

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Carter Kingsley Hayes
══════════════════════════════════════════╗

»»»[Jessica's hug had been a opened with open arms. He felt a bit of pain, but he was okay now. "No, It's not your fault, You didn't know". Carter watched her jump as someone open the door. He smiled and was going to introduce himself, but was fine when she introduced him. "Hey, Man. What's up?" he said waving to the young male who had just walked in.

outfit: x
╚══════════════════════════════════════════

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxx

plasticspacefrog's Other Half

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

"Same s**t, different day..."

~Alexandre Evans~

Alex smiled widely, and blushed a bit when Kai returned, he walked up her, putting his arms beside her. "Totally missed you... You took a piece of my heart when you left." Alex made it look like he was going for a kiss, but then he moved away going back to his laptop to work on a new song. He smirked and stared at his Mac, "Truthfully though, I do think that I am into you..." Alex looked at her, he gave her a charming smile then winked.

Hilarious Informer

User Image
User Image

User Image
Outfit

xxxxxxxxxxxxKai rolled her eyes at Alex. But she had to try and hide her smile. "Whatever." Kai said pushing him back when he acted as if he was going to kiss her. This caused her to roll her eyes again. She smiled when he went back to playing with his computer. Kai laughed quietly at the fact that she had managed to make a new friend in the course of one day. Kai looked up to see the sun starting to set, it was really pretty.

xxxxxxxxxxxxWhen Alex said that he just was into her, Kai blushed. That wasn't something she was used to hearing. "Hmmm." Was all she could think of saying, and she felt like an idiot for saying it. Kai sat there on the table and literally was staring holes into the ground. Then looking up at Alex she smiled. "You know we just met?" Kai said laughing.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

OutOfClocks, Edit

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

~Alexandre Evans~

Alex nodded, "Yeah, but it's not like I said I love you or anything." He continued to look at his laptop, "Look, if you think this is getting awkward you can leave if you want, I'm not holding you back." He sighed and looked towards her, he tried to smile but it came out fake, "I'm not that great when it comes to girls." Alex said running a hand through his hair.

He turned toward the sky and smiled, for real. "The sky actually reminds me of something right now." Alex glanced quickly at Kai then back to the laptop. He looked towards the water and saw some people coming back from surfing and swimming, maybe he could take a late night dip, never know...

Hilarious Informer

User Image
User Image

User Image
Outfit

xxxxxxxxxxxxKai let out a sigh. "Nah, it's all good." She could tell that when he looked at her, he was fake smiling. Kai felt like she should have just kept her mouth shut, this is where she messes everything up. "Your not that bad." She said jokingly punching his arm and giggling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxKai looked back at the sky. "And whats that?" She asked being nosy. Kai wished she had brought her camera back out with her, the sky was so pretty, like it was picture perfect. "My dad and I used to sit on the back porch and watch the sunset, every night." That was supposed to be a quiet thought, but she ended up saying it aloud. "Ur...sorry." Kai said looking at the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

OutOfClocks,

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

~Alexandre Evans~

Alex raised an eyebrow, not so bad? Was he headed straight to the friend zone? Don't pass go and do not collect $200. Then she punched him, yep this was not going good... Alex looked back up at the sky, "It reminds me of you, the different shades of color represent your vibrant personality." He continued to look at the sky until he spoke, "I think i might head back inside, care to join me?" Alex smiled at her, reaching out a hand.

Hilarious Informer

User Image
User Image

User Image
Outfit

xxxxxxxxxxxxKai had to stop herself from cursing out loud, everything she had said stated she wanted to be friends. She felt like a moron. Kai then blushed when he said the sunset remind him of her, and her vibrant personality. "You sure you are thinking of the right person?" She asked jokingly. Kai eyed his out stretched hand and smiled slightly. "Sure, I love to join you." She said before taking his hand and jumping of the table.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

OutOfClocks,

Dedicated Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

~Alexandre Evans~

Alex nodded when Kai spoke, "Depends, is your name Kai and are you the most beautiful girl I've ever seen? Let me answer that, yes." Alex smiled when she grabbed his hand, he first got his guitar before heading back to his room. Once they got there he set his guitar on the bed, and spoke softly to Kai, "Maybe you shouldn't have come, it's not like you're interested in me right?" He sighed then sat down on the bed looking at his guitar.

Alex laid his head on the pillow of the bed, maybe coming here was a mistake. He continued to stare until he looked back at Kai to await her answer, which he could almost guarantee was negative...

Hilarious Informer

User Image
User Image

User Image
Outfit

xxxxxxxxxxxxKai blushed when Alex called her beautiful, that wasn't something she was used to hearing. "I guess that is me." She said with a smirk and followed him to his room. Kai sighed taking in the familiar surroundings. The words 'two years' kept running through her mind. It had been two years since Kai had been to the beach house. And she felt like an idiot because it was always a breath taking scenery.

xxxxxxxxxxxxKai froze when Alex said that she probably shouldn't have followed him because she was into him. She let out a sigh before responding. "I suck at talking to people. And I am even worse when it comes to boys." Kai sat down on the floor and leaned her head back against the bed. "But if it makes you feel better, I think you are kinda cute." It made her blush just to say that.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

OutOfClocks,

Tipsy Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
Desmond blinked his eyes a few times as a beam of light shined through the heavy curtains that were supposed to block out light. He sighed before rolling over and peeking up at the alarm clock with one eye open. It definitely wasn't the morning anymore that was for damn sure. He groaned with a sigh before shifting out of the covers and getting up from his comfy bed. He scratched the top of his short dark hair before adjusting his baggy Adidas sweats and then walking into his own bathroom. He turned the knobs of the shower and waited until the water was nice and hot before he stepped in. The warmth of the water and the steam cleared his nose and woke him up for the day. He smiled a bit remembering the party that he was invited to tonight. He couldn't remember where the actual invitation had come from, all he knew is he couldn't turn down a party even if he was out of High School.

Once he was finished up in the shower, he shut the water off and wrapped the towel around his waist as he stepped back into his bedroom. For the day he decided to wear a fitted white long sleeve shirt, and baggy blue jeans. He wasn't usually one for tracktops but this green Adidas jacket matched perfectly with the classic green Adidas shoes. It worked and he thought he looked alright after it was actually on him. He shrugged before he grabbed the keys to his old Toyota Corolla and iPod and walked out the front door. He turned around and locked the door before proceeding to unlock the driver's side door of his car and climbing inside. The outside of the car might not have been the best but the sound system inside was the best part of the car. Desmond had purchased it not too long ago and it was precious to him.

If there was anything that sounded like Summertime it was Punk. He stuck the keys in the ignition and then plugged the iPod in and flipped to Pulley. Working Class Whore was the first song to start playing and he turned it up full blast before he backed out of the driveway and sped down the road. He sang along to the lyrics as he sped down the roads going at least 55mph on a 35 road. He could've gone faster but he decided a ticket for 40 over the speed limit was a bit too much. He knew where the beach house was located and he had a picture of it to find the right one. It didn't take him too long to actually find out where it was at, and he pulled into the lot. There were already a good amount of people here it looked like, and he knew he wouldn't have any problems meeting new people. Unless those new people were irritating and arrogant, if there was one thing he couldn't stand it was arrogance. He let the next song finish before he pulled the keys out of the ignition and hopped out of the car. He pressed the little pad and locked it up before walking right up into the front door which happened to be open. "Anyone here?" He yelled out as he walked through hoping to see someone.

((Sorry for long post and rushed ending haha))

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

Jessica frowned. "That's....that's so sad." she would've hugged him and comforted him, but he had already lifted himself up onto the counter top. "I shouldn't talk about my parents's happiness like that. I'm so sorry..." she looked down at her feet.

She jumped when the door opened, seeing a boy walk into the house. She smiled at him, giving him a shy wave. "Hello. I'm Jessica. Call me Jess if you'd like. This is Carter. We're the only two in here. The rest are outside." she introduced herself. She felt like she should've let Carter introduce himself but she didn't really think before she spoke. Jess tended to blurt out the first thing that comes to mind before thinking it through. Her friends always said that she had an idiotic flaw like that. Did that mean she was an idiot?

ooc;
                                outfit

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

× × x x x x x x x x girl three

Do you love me because I'm beautiful?
Or am I beautiful because you love me?

pencer smiled slightly and looked away as she felt herself blush again. Did he have to keep winking at her like that? "Well, I guess that's a good goal. Mine is to learn how to act like a normal person." she rolled her eyes as she followed Justin further down the beach. She watched him take his shoes off and she debated doing the same. But before she could do anything about it, he nudged her a bit. The small amount of force caused her to lean off to the side, but she was no where close to falling over. Instead, she just gave him a small, friendly smile.

As she looked at him, she noticed his smile turn from happy to devious and her own faded a bit in curiosity. As soon as he broke into a run, Spencer frowned. "Hey no fair!" she shouted after him, hurrying to get off her own shoes. Once they were off, she dropped them into the sand and broke into a run after him. She saw him trip and she quickly ran over to see if he was okay before she burst into laughter. Instead of helping him up, she continued to run past him, sticking out her tongue. "Come on slow poke." she mocked with a grin.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

[[ Out Of Creativity: ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items