Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie
what should i call you? Sallie is fine. c:
what plot are you interested in? A few of yours actually. Namely, Let Her Go and Waking Up In Vegas.
which character would you be interested in playing? Well in let her go, I would be really interested in playing the one who returns from England.
what gender would you prefer? Female preferably.
yuri or hetero? Hetero
any questions at all? Do you have a preference of threads or PMs?
samples? Here are some miscellany test posts. I think most are intros, so my lengths vary.

hai, sallie.
we can totally do let her go!
and i am perfectly fine with playing the male best friend, and you can be the female who comes back from england with a new boyfriend. c:
i actually prefer threads just because i can make them pretty. lol

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie
what plot are you interested in? A few of yours actually. Namely, Let Her Go and Waking Up In Vegas.
which character would you be interested in playing? Well in let her go, I would be really interested in playing the one who returns from England.
yuri or hetero? Hetero
samples? Here are some miscellany test posts. I think most are intros, so my lengths vary.

hai, sallie.
and i am perfectly fine with playing the male best friend, and you can be the female who comes back from england with a new boyfriend. c:

Hello!
Awesome, it vaguely reminds me of the movie Made of Honor (if you haven't seen it, you should watch it, it's adorable).

And yay, I prefer them too.
Is there any specifics you want to go over first? Like how old we want to make them.

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie
Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie
yuri or hetero? Hetero

hai, sallie.

Hello!
Awesome, it vaguely reminds me of the movie Made of Honor (if you haven't seen it, you should watch it, it's adorable).

Is there any specifics you want to go over first? Like how old we want to make them.

I actually have not seen that movie, but I've heard of it a couple of times.
And yeah, like I said to someone before, as long as they aren't teenagers I'm perfectly fine. lol.
I think for this roleplay, though, the characters should be between the ages of 25-40. Is that alright with you?

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie

Hello!

And yeah, like I said to someone before, as long as they aren't teenagers I'm perfectly fine. lol.
I think for this roleplay, though, the characters should be between the ages of 25-40. Is that alright with you?

It's cute, kind of similar idea actually. I love Patrick Dempsey, so yeah...

Aha, oh yeah, that much I figured. I was thinking about 27 for her. Unless you prefer something else.

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie
Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie

Hello!

It's cute, kind of similar idea actually. I love Patrick Dempsey, so yeah...

Aha, oh yeah, that much I figured. I was thinking about 27 for her. Unless you prefer something else.

nope, twenty-seven seems perfectly alright with me. c:
i'll probably make my character the same age, that way they could have been in the exact same grade throughout school and whatnot.
what kind of personality are you gonna give her?
i really want our characters to connect with one another the way they connect with no one else.
and basically know everything there is to know about one another.

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh

nope, twenty-seven seems perfectly alright with me. c:
i'll probably make my character the same age, that way they could have been in the exact same grade throughout school and whatnot.
what kind of personality are you gonna give her?
i really want our characters to connect with one another the way they connect with no one else.
and basically know everything there is to know about one another.

I was actually thinking for her to be kind of the girl next door personality wise.
Just kind of sweet and smart, not exactly the most spontaneous. So that the new boyfriend thing is a bit of a surprise you know?

I can work on a profile if you'd like, lay out what I have in mind for her. c:

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie

yeah, i actually like that idea.
and maybe while she was in england, my character was really busy with his job and stressed out about money and stuff and he was just going through a rough time. so they agreed that while she was gone, it was best that maybe they just didn't talk much. so they didn't.
and my character missed her terribly that entire time, but he didn't want to seem like a pathetic loser who couldn't survive a month without his best friend so he left her alone.
and he had realized that maybe he needs her more than he thought, so he had planned on telling her how he felt about her, that maybe there was more feelings there, feeling beyond the normal best friendship. but since she came back with a new boyfriend, that pretty much put a damper on everything.

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie

yeah, i actually like that idea.
and maybe while she was in england, my character was really busy with his job and stressed out about money and stuff and he was just going through a rough time. so they agreed that while she was gone, it was best that maybe they just didn't talk much. so they didn't.
and my character missed her terribly that entire time, but he didn't want to seem like a pathetic loser who couldn't survive a month without his best friend so he left her alone.
and he had realized that maybe he needs her more than he thought, so he had planned on telling her how he felt about her, that maybe there was more feelings there, feeling beyond the normal best friendship. but since she came back with a new boyfriend, that pretty much put a damper on everything.

I figure she could have been sent there for her own job or something (though I'm not sure what that job would be, or I'm thinking maybe she's actually a UK native who's parents moved out here for work while she was a kid and she was visiting other family. Which do you think would be best?)

Yeah. I like that idea for them.

Would you like me to do a quickie profile or? I don't mind either way. c:

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie

i think either of those ideas would be great!
the whole native from UK visiting family thing would be a lot easier than trying to think up a job for the moment, haha. i'm so lazy i'd take the easy way. xD
um, you can do a profile if you so wish to, but you don't have to. because i probably won't be doing one.

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh

i think either of those ideas would be great!
the whole native from UK visiting family thing would be a lot easier than trying to think up a job for the moment, haha. i'm so lazy i'd take the easy way. xD
um, you can do a profile if you so wish to, but you don't have to. because i probably won't be doing one.

I think the family thing would be better, makes a bit more sense for her to spend a month there.
Also a small part of me is craving the need to have her have a British accent / return using a little more slang out of habit. XD

Aha, sounds good then.
So would you like me to make the first post or would you?
I can set up the thread for us if you'd like. c:

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie

oh yes, oh yes, she should totally be british and have an accent.
accents are so hot, omg. xD
hmmm.. well, i'm about to have to go pick up some prescriptions for my sinus infection so i don't think i'll have time to make the first post for a bit. but i would greatly appreciate it if you set up the scene. i'm sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful. c:

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie

oh yes, oh yes, she should totally be british and have an accent.
accents are so hot, omg. xD
hmmm.. well, i'm about to have to go pick up some prescriptions for my sinus infection so i don't think i'll have time to make the first post for a bit. but i would greatly appreciate it if you set up the scene. i'm sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful. c:

Okie dokie.
That also gives me an idea about the new boyfriend as well.

Would you perchance have a name in mind for your guy though? So I can include that in my post? I'll link you to the thread once I do my post. c:

Wheezing Smoker

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shotgun Sallie

yes, i'll leave the new boyfriend up to you since i didn't really have anything in mind for him. lol.
hmmmm... his name will be stanley and i'll be using sebastian stan as a face claim. is that alright?

Wicked Demigod

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh
Shotgun Sallie

yes, i'll leave the new boyfriend up to you since i didn't really have anything in mind for him. lol.
hmmmm... his name will be stanley and i'll be using sebastian stan as a face claim. is that alright?

Aha, okay sounds good. I figure the boyfriend can be more npcish. I'll post for him if necessary or something.

And that's totally cool with me. Aha.
I'm about 90% certain I'll be using Candice Accola as my face claim.
I think she has the perfect sweet look for the character I had in mind. c:

Partying Explorer

Yelloh Rubbah Duckeh

aw, that sucks
I hope you feel better!

okay I like that, we can definitely work with that.
If he does approach her she'll be afraid, but try to pass it up like she's not lol all defensive and trying to act like she's fine and doesn't need help but she's really on the verge of an emotional break down lol
I think her friends would totally tell her to stay away from vampires and so she has this negative impression of them and then with your character shows her the caring side, her mind will change about vampires lol

He's a perfect face claim!
I'm thinking of using her
User Image

so so we have anything else to plot before we start?
do we need mini profiles? I can make them and the thread if you didn't mind starting us off c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff