Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Humorist

User Image

Jessica Wong

User Image

Jessica headed to the bathroom for the second time with another pregnancy test. She couldn't believe that the first one had been correct. She was on the pill and they had used a condom! There was no way that she could be,,, could she dare even think the word? Pregnant. There. She thought it, and it was painful word. How could this have happened. A few minutes later after the second test confirmed the results of the first, she slammed her clenched hand against her bathroom door. Why was this happening to her? She leaned against the sink, and looked up into the reflection she faced into the mirror. She heard her mother call up and ask if she was okay and it took a lot for her to reply with a cheery yes and that she would be down soon. The reflection was someone she wish she wasn't at that moment. The first time she had ever had a thought like that. Heading back into her room to get dressed, she threw on some jeans and a tank top underneath her sheer top. Finger combing her hair, she had the sudden urge to throw up but fought it back down. She was going to win this whether her whole body was against her or now. She could not let anyone know what was going on. 'Can you come and give me a ride? I don't feel well enough to drive' she texted to the guy that was responsible for what was happening to her. She didn't blame him, she couldn't. But for now she didn't know what to think anymore

User Image

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

♥ Alise ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ Outfit }

Alise heard her phone go off from a text message. She looked at it and it was from Andrew. Then she wondered if he thought she was going to break up with him which wasn't the case, but she could only hope that he would stay with her. Slowly, she started to do her hair and make up with shaky hands. It took a while, but she was finally able to do it. Lightly, she rubbed her belly because she was starting to feel hungry, but she was afraid to eat. So instead, she decided to eat a small piece of bread.

The girl watched out the window for her boyfriend and went outside when he finally arrived. Alise quickly ran up to Andrew and buried her face into his chest. Right now, she thought it would be easier to show him the stick instead of saying it out loud "I need to show you something." She took his hand and lead him to her bathroom. Then with her shaking hands, she placed the pregnancy test in Andrew's hands.

User Image

Beloved Wife

8,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
User Image
I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much.
I think this might be it for us; blow me one last kiss.
You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of sh!t.
My head is spinning so blow me one last kiss.

For John, each morning was the same. He was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and his black gym shorts, his black Nikes tied and on his feet. Nike was always his running shoes of choice. His eyes looked down at his watch as he stopped to take in a breath. Sure, he was considered to be a complete band geek but he did enjoy to run. Then again, he had been to known to run when the going got tough. Exhaling sharply, he started to run once again, his mind wandering off into different places as he did so. Crossing a street, he smiled to himself, his smile crooked and slightly leaning towards a smirk. Just to think about the few weeks before with...

Suddenly, he was sharply disgusted with himself. He had to admit that he was attracted to her. But John had heard the rumors even if he had a thing for her. Well, with her. Why hadn't he listened? What if he caught something?

The thoughts exited his head. Life was short anyway, right? Besides, he was sure that he knew his medical education well, especially when it came down to sex. He wasn't too worried about that unless he got a phone call from her. After all, he had left his number. He could almost imagine how that conversation would go. "Hey, you might have got the clap. Go get yourself tested." A small chuckle exited his lips as he stopped to take in another breath. He was standing on his doorstep now, twisting the knob and letting himself inside. "Mom, I'm home!" he bellowed, knowing that no one was probably around to hear him. He looked down at his phone as he closed the front door. No new messages. He huffed. Maybe he was just overreacting.

kyungsookie's Husband

User Image
Andrew Benedict Letterman

⇒⇒⇒Were you honest when you said "I could never leave your bed"?
Wake me up and let me know you're alive.

The wheels spuded loudly as Andrew swung in front of Alise's house. She was standing outside, looking shaky and scared. Andrew just wanted to wrap his arms around her and keep her safe from whatever was troubling her. Next thing he knew, she was nuzzled against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her thin frame and lifted he slightly off of her feet, swinging her ever so slightly. He placed a kiss on her ebony colored hair and widened his blue eyes."What's wron-" he was able to get out before she thrusted a small plastic stick into his hands.
He looked down and blinked once. Twice. A third time. He was speechless. He swallowed, his tongue felt thick. Andrew Letterman for the first time in his whole life was rendered speechless. Apart from the first time he laid eyes on Alise of course. He swallowed and tried to speak again. But couldn't. All he could do was pull Alise into his arms and place a gentle kiss on her lips.
Andrew sat on the curb in front of her house, pulling her into his lap, he gazed into her beautiful blue eyes.
"I love you." He took a deep shaky breath, and continued."What the hell are we going to do?" For crying out loud they were still seniors in high school! And she was on the pill. How they hell could this happen?

Clothes, Whoo!

And she could make hell feel just like home, so I'm never leaving her alone.⇐⇐⇐

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

♥ Alise ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ Outfit }

Alise returned the kiss from Andrew and cuddled in his lap. She wasn't even sure on what they were going to do "I'm not sure, but I don't want to abort the baby. So, I guess that just leaves us with raising the child or giving it up for adoption." Her blue eyes continued to look at her boyfriend because she wasn't even sure on how they were going to tell their parents "I'm so sorry." There was so much to think about "I know that you don't like children." She then looked down at the ring that he gave her when they first got together.

"Do you want to stay over for the day because my parents are gone for the weekend?" she hoped that he would say yes. Then she got off his lap and grabbed his skateboard. She put it on the sidewalk and started to ride down the block because she liked making her boyfriend chase her.

User Image
User Image
James Lee Tucker sat on the edge of his bed watching the smoke from both incense and cigarette curl up towards the ceiling. His adopted parents were out on some weekend excursion of drinking and gambling and he had no fear of them finding him smoking. His thoughts were interrupted as his phone vibrated on the end table next to his bed, he picked it up and quickly responded to Jessica's text:I'll be right over. He put out the rest of the cigarette and sprayed some air-freshener around his room before picking up his wallet, and keys before leaving the house.

For the third time James turned the ignition and finally his, well used, 2002 Subaru Impreza came to life. 10 years ago his car probably would have been used in street races or something similar, but it had been a few too many crashes before James got it and now it was barely starting, great. He shifted into first and started to drive off when a loud bang, accompanied by lots of white smoke pouring from the hood, forced him to stop not 10 feet from his house. He pulled the key from the ignition and went to open the hood but left it closed after he touched the hot metal. With a sigh James went back into the house, he put his keys in his room and knocked on his sister's door. Cat wasn't actually his sister but they had grown up together and he thought of her as a sister. When no reply came from inside he knew she either wasn't there of she was passed out. He went in all the same.. He looked around as he poked his head in and stepped all the way in when Cat was no where to be found. He took the keys from her dresser and read the note underneath, 'Don't touch my car!' He left the note where it was and went back outside, got in his sister new Prius and left for Jessica's house.

Fashionable Humorist

User Image

Jessica Wong

User Image

♦♦•.
·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Jessica sat on her front porch, on the swing chair her parents had put here for her. She used to love it when she was younger and it used to be in the backyard but now that she was older, she didn't hang out back there anymore. She swung her legs back and forward, looking at the neighbors kids playing across the street in their yard. She came from a good family, both of her parents were paramedics and knew most of the police officers, fire fighters and ambulance people in most of the state. Those kids, she could be a parent like that. Watching children play in her yard and holding them as she carried them to bed. She couldn't help but smile at the thought, but at the same time it turned her off. Jessica did love kids, she was a volunteer at her local boys and girl club, though she wouldn't admit it to the others she called her close friends. After all, she just said that she did it for the credits that she needed. It was a lie though, she just loved kids and genuinely enjoyed it. Her friends still didn't understand why she was with the guy she was with? Who were they to know? They liked to drink and get stoned all the time and though she loved to have a good time ( she was always throwing parties) she just didn't like some of the guys that were associated with it. They liked to get a girl stoned and rape her, that was not in her world. James like the things that she liked, a sexy "nerd" was how she described him to her friends. Jessica wasn't dumb though. Head cheerleader or not, she kept up her grades. She liked to play the ditz though. Lost in her thoughts about her life, she didn't notice right away when James pulled up in front of her house.

Outfit
User Image

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
I made an OOC forum
User Image
James idly went through the preset radio stations in his his sister's car, shaking his head to most of what he heard. After a few minutes he turned off the radio and rolled down his window to let fresh air roll through the car. After a few minutes of driving he slowed down as he neared Jessica's house and stopped in front of it, turning the car off. He shut he car door as he got out and walked up the stairs and smiled slightly, "There's candy in my car, and puppies too." He said looking down at her on the swing. After a few moments of looking at her he sat down next to her on the swing, "You okay? You look worried." He asked, and suddenly wondered if she was going to break up with him. He tried to dismiss the thought and look calm or at least collected but he could feel his heart starting to beat faster.and faster.

Fashionable Humorist

User Image

Jessica Wong

User Image

♦♦•.

Jessica smiled at James words. "Well I do like puppies but you know candy makes me hyper," I told him. Then I sighed. How did you tell someone that you really cared about this kind of news. "Can we drive up to the lake? It's not too far from here and there's something I wanted to tell you," I paused and then continued, "I just don't want my parents to know." I didn't want them to know until I could figure out what to do. More importantly I wanted us to be alone when I told him this. I don't know why but I just felt something this private had to be said when we could be alone.

Outfit
User Image
User Image

James looked at Jessica while she talked, slightly relieved because now he didn't think she was breaking up with him, but something was still wrong, "Of course, lets go!" He said as he stood up, stopping the swing at the same time; he bent over slightly, taking her hands in his and pulled her up and out of the seat. He let one hand go but held onto the other as he walked with her to the car. He opened the passenger side door to the car and closed it again once she was in before walking around and getting in himself. He buckled himself in and started the car and he pulled his car into the street and towards the lake.

Fashionable Humorist

User Image

Jessica Wong

User Image

♦♦•.

Jessica looked out the window as they drove to the lake, letting her mind wander. She turned to look at James and couldn't help but smile. He was such a gentleman and was handsome too. He had really captured her heart and now she wasn't sure how she would tell him the news. He would hate her, and they had tried to be so careful. He would probably hate her and never want to speak to her. How could she tell someone as amazing as him what she was going to tell him? The smile faded and she let out a sigh and turned back to the window only to realize they had arrived.

Outfit
User Image

Conservative Werewolf

The Musician
╔══════════════╗
Rae Fallon
╚══════════════╝
Keira Avon Fallon
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
Rae had gotten up early this morning, like she always did, to practice playing the guitar. She did it more for fun then for actual practice though sometimes she would write songs whenever she got inspiration. She had found that practicing in the early morning in her pjs was easier than changing for the day and then practicing. That was only because she woke up in the wee hours, four o'clock was the earliest she'd ever wake up, of the morning and practice up until she had an hour left to get ready. She only did that on the week days before school.

As she was practicing she felt the urge to go and barf, but tried to hold it back. She was only successful in holding back for a few minutes before having to run to the bathroom. When she was done she made sure to remove any nasty particle that may have remained. "For Pete's sake that's the fifth time this week. And for the past three weeks!" She said to herself. Just to make sure that she had all of her bases covered she decided to take a pregnancy test. After retrieving one from under her sink, she took it. Rae paced across the length of the bathroom floor while she waited for the result of the test.

The three minute wait felt like forever to Rae. She took her time walking back to look at the result. Looking upward and breathing deeply, she picked up the test. When she felt that she was calm did she look at it. She dropped it on the floor and nearly had a panic attack. Strike that she did have a panic attack. She thought for sure that she and Sean were doing everything they could to prevent this. Knowing that she had to tell him, she went to get her phone so that she could send him a text.

To: Mr. Hot Pants <3
MSG: Hey hot stuff (: Wanna come over?

Beloved Wife

8,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
User Image
And if you say this life ain't good enough,
I would give my world to lift you up.
I could change my life to better suit your mood.
And just like the ocean under the moon.

Morning crossed over the window panes, bleeding into his room. His eyes cracked open, realizing that it was early in the morning when he finally got up. Stretching his arms and legs as he stood, he checked his cellphone. Just a text message from his friends, other football players. A grin spread over his lips as he caught a quick shower, dressing himself in gym shorts and a white t-shirt. He knew that he would be on the run all day, something that he frequently did around the town. Soon enough, his phone buzzed to life with another message. Opening it, the second grin of the day crossed over his lips.

To: Miss Shining Star (:
                                                          Msg: I'll be right over. (;

Memories flooded back into his mind. The result was a laugh that came from him as he took hold of his car keys. Pulling on his shoes, he checked the time once again. His boys wanted to play around three o'clock. He had some time to visit his beautiful girlfriend. Getting into his red pick-up truck, he started up the engine and began making his way down the streets of the town, finding himself outside in his girlfriend's driveway in a matter of minutes.

Stepping out of the car, he walked up to the front door. Reaching under the mat to where their spare key was, he unlocked it quietly and slipped himself inside. Her parents liked him for the most part and they didn't seem like they were around. At least, he thought so. "Rae?" he called out, running a hand through his blonde hair. "Rae, are you home?"

[ooc; layout fixed! c:]

Conservative Werewolf

User Image
The Musician
╔══════════════╗
Rae Fallon
╚══════════════╝
Keira Avon Fallon
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rae was in her closet changing into some lazy day clothes when her phone vibrated and rang with a new text. She ran over to it just after she pulled on her shirt. She smiled when she saw that it was from Sean. She thought about sending a reply but didn't want to risk him answering while driving. She sat down on her bed and ran her hairbrush through her long red hair before grabbing a hair bow and putting her hair into a messy bun, or incomplete ponytail.

She didn't hear when Sean pulled into the driveway or when he opened the door with the spare key. "Yeah. In my room. Be down there in a sec." She shouted down to the first floor. Because she was already dressed she slipped on her house shoes before going downstairs.

When she got downstairs she saw Sean standing near the door. "Hey, you know that you don't have to stand near the door." She said before walking over and hugging him. Rae saw that he was wearing gym shorts and a white t-shirt and smiled. "Playing a game with the boys later?" She asked though she was only guessing. Internally she was trying to figure out how to tell him her news without him freaking out.

((O.o.C.: Okey doke. Saw your OoC and then forgot x_x ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff