Welcome to Gaia! ::

10 minutes over-cooked
xxx___mad_apple___xxx
I've noticed that generally it lulls on the weekends.

Oh I see.

Dapper Werewolf

Oh, my poor little Evelyn.

Feral Wife

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on much recently. Been having a bit of a rough patch with life generally. I'll get to posting as soon as I can.

Dapper Werewolf

My new schedule came out and because the new bids go into effect on the 6th I work 9 days in a row starting tomorrow.
//sobs
I'll post hopefully tomorrow. [:

@Gingers: I'm sorry! That sucks!!! :/ I hope you'll still be able to post and everything!

Dapper Werewolf

xxx___mad_apple___xxx

This week's a bit dodgey because it's also a holiday week. So even though I'm scheduled 40 hours, there's a good chance they're going to need people to stay late.

But after the weekend things should settle down a bit and then after next Wednesday everything will be back to normal.
inglourious gingers
xxx___mad_apple___xxx

This week's a bit dodgey because it's also a holiday week. So even though I'm scheduled 40 hours, there's a good chance they're going to need people to stay late.

But after the weekend things should settle down a bit and then after next Wednesday everything will be back to normal.

Allright. [: Keep us updated! ^^

Good luck! Hope it doesn't get too crazy for you.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alright, guys. I had planned to finish up Bonnie's layout today and post her up, but I just got called in to work -_- so I'll see if I can finish it all up when I get home tonight (if it's not too late) if not I'll have to do it tomorrow
Okay I'm hoping to post this evening!!

Fourth of July is coming up and my boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow. [:

I'll do my best to get a post up at least this week/weekend. ^^

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Haha, soooo, anyone want to help me out about where I can post Bonnie interacting? Everyone already seems pretty engaged, so I don't want her just busting in on someone's conversation. But I don't just want her hanging out on her own XD

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
JJmonkeychic
Haha, soooo, anyone want to help me out about where I can post Bonnie interacting? Everyone already seems pretty engaged, so I don't want her just busting in on someone's conversation. But I don't just want her hanging out on her own XD
Dottie's not engaged. She will be soonish, but right now but there's at least a few posts of interaction first

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
10 minutes over-cooked
JJmonkeychic
Dottie's not engaged. She will be soonish, but right now but there's at least a few posts of interaction first

Haha, I'm glad you say that. I have Bonnie in the dining hall giving candy to children before she heads towards the kitchen (to fix problems I fabricated XD) so she'll be around. 3nodding

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
JJmonkeychic
Don't give candy to children! They'll be hyper all day and they can't play outside cuz it's raining! XP

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
10 minutes over-cooked
JJmonkeychic
Don't give candy to children! They'll be hyper all day and they can't play outside cuz it's raining! XP

Haha, Bonnie doesn't think these things through! XD She saw it on her way in and bought it and gave it out because it makes them smile xd Haha, it's probably a common occurrence with her, giving the kids random little gifts.

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
JJmonkeychic
Dottie's so going to scold her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash