Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

inspiration;; boredom and craving.
            producer;; mctonzie.
            accepting;; reserveations and profiles.
            status;; underconstruction.

profiles || ooc
User Image

Paragraph rules. A`righht. Don`t like it, press the x up there. No, I`m not that mean, but hit that back arrow instead. Still here? Gooooood. Let`s get rollin`. Okay, as you were told, this is a lit. break role play, but I don`t expect one liners. One to two paragraphs at least, three the most, and five to eight paragraphs each. I`d like a three or four pragraph first post, though. Mine, they usually suck, but I`ll try my best. And that`s what I expect you to do, too. I`d like pretty good grammar and spelling. I`m human, too, so I understand if you mess up sometimes. Just don`t make it every word in every sentence of every. . . Well, you get the point. This is a pregnancy role play, not a mob role play; I expect no killing, me some testosterone action with fights among boys, and backstabbing-ness from the girls, but no killing, even if you get the aye-okay from whoever is playing that character. NO. I hope you understand the meaning of that word. I like pretty posts. That means lyrics, pictures, icons, colors. Not the blinding ones. I`ll ask you to change the color if that happens. Or if it`s to hard for me to read and I have to highlight the whole thing. I don`t enjoy doing that. Uhhh . . . What elseee. . .? Oh yeahyaa, title the reservations that title of your favorite song at the moment, and your favorite movie at the moment as your profile. Please don`t change the coding of our skeletons. It makes me mad when people do that, when they work so hard and just get changed. Blehhhh. Okay, so, I think that`s it until I think of some more. Now wait for the story. I might get distracted along the wa- OHMYTOOSHIEE, A TALKING SQUIRREL.
User Image

Four girls, four guys. They were average couples, together between the time periods of two weeks to three years. They were highschoolers, between the ages of sixteen and eighteen, sophmores and seniors. Life was perfect for these eight, and something stopped that; they all got pregnant. The first girl to get pregnant wasn`t to shocking; she was a whore, and she knew her way around the boys. The next girl, though, was shocking. She had been the shy girl with the snake bites in the back, and didn`t know how to even talk to boys, let alone have sex with them. The next to girls, weren`t as shocking as the second, but they, as the second, weren`t really expected to be pregnant girls in high school. The third girl had been dating her boyfriend for three years. And they`re both totally in love. Are they? The fourth and last girl, though, was a badass. She didn`t care about what people thought about her, and her geeky boyfriend of two months. She fell in love with him, and him with her, and they had sex. Not surprising, but it was surprising that the couple got along so well together. So, what`s the deal with all these pregnant girls? No, it wasn`t some sort of pregnancy pact. After they all discovered they were pregnant, all four of the couples transferred to Roosevelt High School. Not all at the same time, but within two or so months. All of the girls are around the same pregnancy stage, and have been at Roosevelt for almost three months now. So, the girls are five months along. Will they get along? Will there be secret affairs? How the hell do you think I know? You have the keyboard!
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The b***h || Username;; McTonzie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Ditz || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Nerd || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Goth || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Diva || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Twin One || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Twin Two || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Future CEO || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Jockette || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Batshit Crazy || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Surfer || Username;;

---

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Punk || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Homeschooled || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Geek || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Underestimated || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Dumb Jock || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Know-It-All || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Bro || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Pushover || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Awkward || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Musically Gifted || Username;;

Name;; || Age;; || Role;; The Hottie || Username;;
    User Image

reservations;;
                                  [list][list][list][img]100x100icon[/img][color=white]xx[/color][img]100x100icon[/img][color=white]xx[/color][img]100x100icon[/img]

[size=11]Name;; || Age;; || Role;; || Username;; [/list][/list][/list]

profiles;;

[align=center][img]100x100[/img][color=white]xx[/color] [img]100x100[/img][color=white]xx[/color] [img]100x100[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][align=center][color=postingcolor][size=23][b]MY AUDITION TAPE[/b][/size][/color]
                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][/size][img]imghere[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                  [size=16]NAME;[/size] [size=11][color=postingcolor][b]full name here[/b][/color]

[size=16]AGE;[/size] [size=11][color=postingcolor][b]age spelled out[/b][/color][/size]

[size=16]MY AUDITION;[/size] [size=11][color=postingcolor][b]in first person, explain why you would be a good choice as a contestant for TDI. include talents, weaknesses, a little on your personality, family, friends, social status, what you want, the reason you want to be in TDI, etc. must be at least two paragphs.[/b][/color][/size]

[size=16]MY MANAGER;[/size] [size=11][color=postingcolor][b]username[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    User Image

setting;;
                                  sunny, hot. shorts and tank tops weather.
                                  may fifth.
                                  summer`s around the corner.

events;;
                                  party at one of the rich guys`s mansion at seven. everyone is invited.
    User Image

reserved;;
    User Image

reserved;;
    User Image

reserved;;
    User Image

reserved;;
    User Image

reserved;;
    User Image

reserved;;