Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                          Two years have passed since the colossal titan appeared. Until that fateful day, mankind had lived
                                                          in peace and prosperity for about a century. Seemingly out of nowhere, there was a crash of
                                                          thunder. the titan appeared and knocked down the wall in Shiganshina, unleashing countless titans
                                                          to wreck havoc and feed on citizens. They did their best to evacuate as many as possible,
                                                          however, Wall Maria was lost as well as countless lives. Due to the loss of resources located
                                                          within Wall Maria, food shortages quickly became a problem.

The year after, the central government sent 250 thousand to try and reclaim the wall.. but it only
                                                          ended in yet another tragedy. A fifth of the population was sent, however, only about a hundred had
                                                          survived. With their sacrifice, the food shortage improved, albeit a little, for those who survived.

The year is 846. Wall Maria has been abandoned, however, aside from the titans roaming around,
                                                          things have been calm. Our story begins with our newest batch of trainees. What shall become of
                                                          them? Only time will tell.

* THIS IS AN AU STORY. NO CANON CHARACTERS ARE PRESENT NOR EXIST.
                                                          — BASED OFF OF ATTACK ON TITANS / SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN

tab tab tab tab tab tab ( RECRUIT/OOC THREAD ) tab tab ( THEME SONG )

User Image
                                                          LITERACY / POSTING : this is supposed to be a lazy-lit role-play. i'm not really gonna specify what that is exactly because i don't have an exact definition of it, but if i accept you according to your samples, then i'm sure you know what that means. i expect that you post at least two or three times a week. i know we all have lives but that shouldn't be much. if you're going to be away, just pm me and tell me ahead of time because we don't want someone stuck because they don't have a reply and so we know what to do with your character in the mean time. if we don't hear from you, guess what the great thing about this rp is? killing someone off is no problem and happens all the time in this series, so that may very well happen. moving on, please post in either size ten or eleven font. any bigger or smaller irks me, personally. i also really like nice layouts and pretty posts. all you really need is a name, some non-blinding colors, and a picture with some lists thrown in there but if you want, i could even make you a layout just ask! i'm not really scary lol.

CHARACTERS : canon characters do not exist in this role-play, hence au. our characters will take their place in the time line. now please be creative. not everyone can be a prodigy like mikasa or be where the wall fell that day. let's have some diversity here with their backgrounds. unless i change my mind, no characters will be titans. again, this is au so things may turn out differently. as far as face claims go, i do strongly prefer well-known faces.. but no one like justin bieber. dear lord, no. i also reserve the right to ask you to change your fc if i don't think they fit the role-play.
                                                          also, i would prefer that most, if not everyone, regardless of race, have english names because that is how it is in the show. that being said, i also don't want a huge amount of korean/asian fc's because it is an anime-based rp. i'll probs have a 3 character asian cap. do not take offense. i am also asian so it's for nothing like that. for now, you may have up to two characters, a boy and a girl.

RATINGS : obey basic tos. also, romance is encouraged. this is more than just an action rp. i like your average drama as well when it comes to crushes, dating, enemies, and the whole shebang. if things get too hot and steamy, you can imply whatever but time skip it. this is also a pretty graphic show, most shows with things like zombies usually are. i like details but try not to be too disgusting with it. if i feel like it is too disturbing, i will pm you about it. also, if you feel like you are disturbed by whatever someone else writes, pm me first and i will deal with it. i want everyone to be comfortable with the content. also, please do not steal and keep all drama in character and not out.

PROFILES/RESERVATIONS : codes are located in the recruit thread. you'll get those to me by quoting me in the ooc thread. you will first have a reserve/background check. after that is approved you can go ahead and do the profile. you will have 48 hours from the time i accept your reserve to me to get me your profile. honestly, it shouldn't even take you that long considering all you have to do is list facts about them. if you do not get it to me in that time, your reserve will be taken down without warning. if you have something going on and need an extension or something, please tell me ahead of time, and we can talk about it.

when you make your profile you should create a separate thread in the test forum for your character, not posted as a part of your samples or testing thread. you can look at my character's profile thread for an example. we won't have a history section required but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have one thought up for your character. it's fun learning things about others anyways. how much you choose to include that in your facts/profile is up to you. after the required profile post, you can put whatever you want in your character's thread, background, music, blah blah. you have the freedom to do whatever you want. also, i'm sorry but there is a chance you may be rejected and i am sorry if that does happen but please respect my decision.

ANYTHING ELSE : i may have missed something but if i did, i'll post something here in bold or color and announce the
                                                          new rule.

User Image
                                                          tab tab > the 107th trainee squad

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
                                                          tab tab > setting

— it is fall. it's warm out. the trainees have been dropped off via wagons. they've been given assigned
                                                          to their cabins (all of our guys share cabin # 3. girls, cabin # 6) where they should pick up their uniforms
                                                          on their bunk to change into in and report back outside in a single file line to begin introductions.

User Image
                                                          tab tab > reserved

User Image
                                                          tab tab > open

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

What sounded like an explosion rang in Chris's ears with what felt almost felt like an earthquake following immediately after. He jumped out of the chair he sat in sending it backwards. He ran to the door and threw it open. A cloud of dust greeted him blocking most of his vision. 'Whats happening!?' he thought to himself unsure of what to do. As the dust cleared he could see what caused it and he knew then that nothing was okay. The house that was next to his little one had been practically leveled by what was the door that kept the titans out only minutes earlier. Over the top of the wall there was what looked like different then a normal titan and beyond the height of one he had ever heard of, but it disappeared like it wasn't even there in the first place. There wasn't a moment that he ever thought this was possible. A moment that anyone thought something like this was possible.

Chris jumped slightly where he sat as he woke up hearing someone yell. They were saying to get off the wagon and that they had arrived to boot camp. He knew he was going to be here since he was fifteen and his older sister went missing when out on a mission. She was doing reconnaissance in a small group ahead of the rest of the scout regiment but they had gone missing without a bit of trace. There wasn't a bit of evidence to say she was alive, but also none to say she wasn't so he swore he would do what he could to try and find her. The wall breaking and making him witness what they were truly hiding behind the walls from only added to bringing him to this point. Chris wasn't completely alone though in this endeavor. He had his best and only friend, Lyra, at this point and she was the only one he felt could understand him truly as well as be there for him. She sat next to him on the wagon. They sat next to each other just like this when they were leaving to wall rose on the day of the attack.

Names were being called out in groups and telling them which cabins they would be going to. Chris heard his name and that he was to be in cabin #3. He heard Lyras name as well so he looked at her and gave her a big smile. "Well we are here. We can meet up later after everything" He said with his general tone of happiness, but with a little bit of worry in underneath it. He knew nothing would happen to her, but since the wall was breached the first time he always keeps the possibility of titans appearing in the back of his mind so he can always be ready. Chris gave her a little half hug and got up from the wagon seat. He made his way out the wagon and in the direction of cabin 3. The amount of people he saw slightly astonished him. After seeing how many people were in the fields working he didn't think such a large amount would join, but now a days not joining or at least trying was seen as cowardly. It was ironically the only way to maybe guarantee yourself a safe home in the interior as well if that is something you're looking for.

The cabins weren't much to look at on the outside as well as inside, but he couldn't expect much from the buildings at a military boot camp. They had other things to worry about besides the look of their buildings here. Inside Chris looked for a short time like the others there to find his bunk. On it were the clothes he would be wearing day in and day out for what will probably be his whole life. There wasn't a time that he was uncomfortable with himself and wouldn't be willing to change right in front of people so he decided to just ahead and right there change without a care in the world. Some gave him weird glances, but no one really cared and some even followed suit.

Chris headed back out of the cabin where people were starting to line up in uniform. He remembered it being ordered to them when they arrived. Wearing the uniform and seeing so many people in their own was the moment it really hit that he had finally gotten through the door of finding his sister and making a difference to maybe stop this hell they all had to go through. Walking over to get in line he scanned over all the different people. You could tell where people were from inside the walls by looking at their features and the way they kept themselves. Hearing someone talk was the best way to find out, but that wasn't exactly a viable option at the moment. When getting to the end of where the line was being formed he stood at ease waiting for what would be commanded or told to them next.
User Image

• Two years it had been. In just a mere matter of hours, their lives had been turned upside down and “fallen to the mercy of the Gods,” or so some would say. Lyra was no exception to the madness. She was born in the town it had all began, Shiganshina. The loud boom, the colossal titan.. All of that sounded like a nightmare, but as they all knew now, was the tragic reality. Among many, Lyra lost both of her parents and her brother who had been a part of the Garrison as well. There were very few people she held dear to her left. Lyra looked out of the opening of the wagons, listening to the creaking of the vehicle as they rolled over the paved, yet rocky terrain. In that time, although her face was still young, there was sternness in her expression, one that looked far past her years.

They had been in the wagon for some time now. Her eyes flickered over to Christian, who had dosed off a while back. He was her best and oldest friend, as well as one of the few people she trusted. There was no point in waking him up. He may have gotten some rest anyways. Who knew what they would have in store for them once they reached the camp. Despite her brother having had been in the Garrison, Lyra didn’t hear too much about it. Lyra, however, remained restless despite the down time, but that was nothing new. It was comforting to have him there, but they were here for two very different reasons.. In all honesty, before the incident, or even until maybe a year ago or so, she had no interest in joining the military. She knew good and well what she had planned to do had the tragedy not struck them all, but it didn’t matter anymore. It was no longer an option. She was sure for majority of the other trainees, joining the military hadn’t been their initial choices either.

The wagon had finally come to a stop. With that, they yelled for everyone to get off. They had arrived. She didn’t need to wake up Christian, for the yelling had down that on it’s own. As the rest of the other passengers, including the other wagons, Lyra hopped out where they had assigned her to her cabin. Apparently they were to head to their cabins, change into their training uniform, and report back out for role call. At the sound of his voice, Lyra looked up to the larger male. “Yeah.” Lyra was never one to talk excessively, especially after incident. Christian always wore that smile of his, and while it did give her a comforting feeling, he was still relatively easy to read, for her at least. They had known each other for ages. Crossed the wall that fateful day together, even. She reached to return the half hug before turning off towards her own cabin.. number six.

She stepped up to the wooden doors, and pulled it open. Her eyes scanned the room. It was nothing special, and definitely not extravagant, but she didn’t expect it to be. In any case, she was the first one here. She wasn’t picky about where she was sleeping, grabbing the uniform off one of the bottom bunks. Lyra didn’t waste any time dilly-dallying, stripping off her clothes and pulling on the beige training uniform. She wasn’t really concerned with bonding or who her roommates would be. It didn’t matter to her, honestly. She wasn’t concerned with being friends, or close or whatever. So long as they weren’t going to be a pain in her a**, it was fine with her. She wasn’t here to make friends, she was here to make it into the Military Police. There were only ten spots. You rank in the top ten or no cigar. Any less wasn’t an option. She had to do it. Not her, but for her grandmother.

ooc: that was.. a pretty awful post but.. i got it up D;

Friendly Gaian

User Image

Darkness was all she could remember from her childhood. The room had the stench of old candle wax and mice feces. She cradle her fragile sister in her arms as she waited for the basement door open with her father carrying bread and a hardy satisfied smile. In that moment he would open the latch a sprinkle of day light would shine in their hollow basement. Hours passed in the darkness...hours? Maybe it was days, no years. It's odd how the darkness distorts your sense of time. Her father never came back. Leontyne's fear became a reality. People she told her story too, which was hardly anyone, would think she found relief in finally leaving a damp old wine cellar. How they were song wrong. The cellar was her mother's womb and she was a premature infant. Titan's were only stories for her as a child. She had thought of them as excuses then, looking down at her family from hiding. However, when one Titan almost killed her sister she realized why; like why they hid, why they didn't live life to the fullest, why humanity had trapped themselves inside the walls.

Her deep trance of the past was interrupted by the bump of the wagon. Leontyne Aurora Leila adjusted to the wooden seat trying to make herself comfortable, but she knew comfort wouldn't be around for a long time. She remembered that morning her sister was on the verge of tears throwing a tantrum, but Leontyne had slapped her. It broke Leontyne's heart when she did that to Rosianna, her sister. She had never laid a single cruel hand on her sister, but she was leaving her alone. Leontyne needed for her to grow up and stop babying her. "Tears won't solve anything, Rosie." She caressed her sisters pale face. Rosianna was extremely short for age since malnutritioned caused a stunt in her growth which made her seem even more frail. "If I don't join whether it be garrison, scouts, or whatever, I'll be too weak to save you. What happens when there is no one around, but me. I won't have the strength to save you even if I tried my hardest. I have to go." With that she disappeared into the crowd of people.

With a heavy sigh Leontyne decided to herself to stop thinking of the past. She scanned the wagon. She knew no one. Well, she never ever knew anyone. It was her fifth year in the surface and she still wasn't so sure of the customs. People saw her and thought she acted slightly odd. It hurt her for awhile, but moved passed it. She couldn't force someone to like her besides independence was something she was use too. Leo had dozed off from pure exhaustion, comfort was no longer a factor. She woke up to the screaming of "Get off the carts you lazy asses." What did she up for...

Soon they organized everyone into cabins and she got stuck with lucky number six. She was envious when she saw friends excite over getting the same cabin. Leontyne smiled a tad at their happiness, but wondered why they're happy. Cadet training was hell, so there shouldn't be anything to be excited about. But she never had a best friend, so how would she know anything.

She made to the cabin labeled six. The door was slightly propped open, and Leontyne walked cautiously in popping her head in first. As she thought, someone had come before her. Quietly making her way to one of the top bunks, she grabbed the uniform."It's alright if I take the bunk on top of you?" She asked the girl finally. "I'm pretty tiny, so I thought someone bigger could take up that one." Leontyne felt like explaining why she had to take that certain bunk when the others were open. She didn't want her to feel uncomfortable since they would be living together for sometime. Leontyne climbed the stairs to her bed and changed there. Finished, she jumped down from her bed feeling the need to introduce herself. "I'm Leontyne Leila." She bowed at a ninety degree angle, but caught herself and quickly straightened up. Leontyne gave the girl a nervous smile. Her family was from oriental decent and bowing was something her father always stressed to her. It was one of those odd actions that freaked people away.

occ: leo is a little awkward. lololol, but please excuse gfx. i just made this one quickly while my actual one is being delivered.

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

I HEAR HIM CRY OUT tab ( WHO SHALL I SEND ? )
                                                            x but i'm ready because i've seen tab tab but i'm ready because i've seen tab tab but i'm ready because i've seen
                                                                            HERE tab I tab AM tab LORD tab PLEASE tab SEND tab ME
                                                                                  HERE tab I tab AM tab LORD tab PLEASE tab SEND tab ME

The Carre family had learned that no news was good news. Three years ago, Derek Carre, whose home was within Wall Rose, wanted to join the Military with hopes of joining the Scout Regiment. He wanted to fight the titans, but the thought of that scared the other three member of the Carre family, especially Anissa. She was extremely close to her bother, so when he left, she was always worried he would never come home. Each passing day she would pray for her brother’s safety. For a while there was no news, and occasionally they would even see him while the Regiment was on its way back to headquarters. But one day, news made its way to the Carre family. He was gone. He was lost outside the wall, which was equivalent to saying that he was killed by a titan. Anissa begged on her knees to know what happened, but no one paid sympathy to the crying girl and the grieving family. Losing a loved one to a titan had become expected, especially when the family member was part of the Scout Regiment.

More bad news had made it to Wall Rose, Shiganshina was sieged by Titans, the wall broken by what was being called a Colossal Titan. Anissa thought it was all rumors, but Wall Maria was compromised as well, and people fled to the confines of Wall Rose. There were no doubts in her mind anymore. She was left to work day and night, kneading dough and baking small loafs of bread. Over population meant business for the bakery, but it also meant that her long hours left her wanting more out of life.

Between losing her brother and civilization losing Wall Maria, life had changed. Anissa was affected by losing her brother more than anything though. It happened all too fast, he was lost. Despair slowly bubbled into rage, and Anissa found herself wanting to join the Military. She wanted to follow her brother’s footsteps. She wanted to live out the dream that he never could, see the world beyond the walls and claim it back from the titans. But Anissa now had her own objective to add to the cause as well, she wants to kill the titans that took her brother’s life. What Anissa didn’t know, is that she would actually follow through with her desires.

She was sitting in the carriage, seated near other young people, but all with unfamiliar faces. She was on this quest by herself, none of her friends were crazy enough to join the military. At least they told her that she was crazy, obviously, she didn’t care what they had to say. She sat there quietly though, not sure how to engage in conversation with anyone. She wasn’t sure how to, but most of the people were quiet as well. It worked in her favor. So, she simply stared out the back, thinking about how she had gotten here. She thought about how she told her mother about her leaving for boot camp. Actually the whole idea was kept from her parents. After losing their son, she thought it was best to not say anything until she left.

All of a sudden the wagon stopped. “We must be here,” the person next to her stated. He was right, because soon they had them filing out of the carriage and heading to assigned cabins. Anissa could already feel the different emotions from the other recruits, though most of it was fear. And she could feel some of it too, she too was a little scared. She felt no apprehension about leaving home and joining, but now she was here, it scared her. “No turning back now,” she said as she carried her bag with her to her cabin. There were several other girls there, some talking and introducing themselves. But Anissa didn’t care too much for talking, not now. Not with the butterflies festering in her stomach. She simply changed into the uniform that was left for all of them to wear. She tried doing so modestly, putting her pants on while she was still wearing her skirt, but after that she had to mess with putting on her harness, and that was too complicated to hide her changing. She changed in front of the rest of the girls like she didn’t care. It was hard to when this was something she would have to become accustomed to. But she still tried to finish her changing briskly, finishing with her jacket. After changing they were instructed to go outside again and line up. Anissa followed her orders, but her thoughts quickly drifted to her uniform as she walked outside. It was exciting to finally be in a uniform that was similar to the one her brother wore. She felt happy and proud. This finally meant that she was heading in the right direction, she was finally here. She was one step closer to being on the same path as her brother.

Micloven95's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

23,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
User Image

The sounds still echoed through her mind. The screams, cries and the vibrations of heavy footprints. That day was the first time she had seen a titan with her own eyes, and it scared her half to death. She remembers the way her sister clutched her legs and the way her mother pulled her along through the gate. All those people were dying while they were getting away. What about the people in the front?

Alanna's eyes met with ones larger then hers. The pupils were slightly dilated and wild. The large hand reached through the gate and grabbed her tightly. It squeeze until her bones were crushed and it grew her closer to it's large mouth. It's teeth were larger than her own head. Alanna screamed and cried as she began to get closer to it's mouth. The last thing she could do was watch as her family boarded the ship without her, not even paying attention to the fact she was about to die. In fact, nobody noticed it. She saw soldiers standing without even noticing a titan was here. What was going on? The Titan's mouth closed in all her until there was nothing but darkness.

A gasped escaped from the girl's lips as she sat up. Sweat beaded on her forehead as the girl quietly panted to herself. She put hand right over her heart, feeling it beat quickly. It was a dream. Alanna was delirious for a moment but regained her senses. What time was it? The sun had barely risen, meaning it was pretty early. At least she was up now and wouldn't miss the wagons. The girl flipped the blankets off herself and slowly got on her feet. The dream was so realistic. She could feel the heavy, warm breath upon her skin. The girl shivered and went over to the wash bucket to quickly get ready. She wasn't quite sure what to expect or who she would meet. Would they all be better then her? Do they all have experience? Alanna sighed as she brushed her hair slowly. Today was the big day and her last chance to make a decision. The mirror she looked into was broken and so everyday she looked into her cracked reflection. It was about time she stopped that and begin to fix that reflection. A small smile appeared on her face as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door. She didn't look back once as she walked down the familiar dirt path. Her heart thumped in nervousness and excitement. The sun started to slowly rise into the sky as she took her time getting to the wagon. She was one of the first ones there. She gripped her bag tightly and gave herself a encouraging nod. This was it. Her decision.

--

The ride was rather rocky and not a lot of people spoke or made conversation. Was everyone nervous? Maybe some were scared? Alanna slowly looked over each face. Some looked tough, but others looked just as frail as her. Alanna gulped silently as she sat back. Her grip on her back didn't loosen, even when they arrived. It was all dirt. An interesting place to be. The girl's eyes scanned the area curiously. The cabins were all numbered. Which cabin was hers again? Alanna got off as soon as the wagon stopped, not wanting to waste any time or show any signs of second guessing. The leaders looked over everyone and shouted orders. She was going to cabin 6. Her eyes easily found her cabin but she didn't bother to move just yet. Her bag hung from her hands and barely scratched the ground. "This is it." she said softly to herself as she moved forward. The cabin was nicer then she had expected. There was actually room to breath and the bunk beds weren't that close or small. Alanna noticed some girls choosing their beds. Alanna looked as a bed which neither top or bottom were claimed. She would like the bottom, but would that be rude to just choose the bottom? The girl studied the bed silently and decided to take the top bunk. The uniform sat neatly folder on her pillow. After climbing up and setting her bag to the side, she slowly reached for the clothes. Her fingers gently grabbed onto the jacket and pulled it out. This was real now. Once she put this on, she was another step closer to being a scout. She smiled to herself and grabbed the rest of the uniform and quickly changed. She tugged at the jacket when it was finally on.

Alanna gave herself a nod and noticed people gathering outside. She didn't hesitate to follow. Her eyes noticed a line forming and she went ahead and joined it. Her eyes stared straight ahead, not bothering to look at the ones around her. She took a deep breath and stood still, waiting for everyone else to join and get the introductions over with. She was prepared to learn and better herself and she couldn't help but be impatient.

Micloven95's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

23,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
User Image

Elijah sat at his desk and was writing in one of his precious journals. He wouldn't really say he was nervous, but intrigued. He was ready to join the soldiers, but he really had to think which division he would want to be in. His main course would be to join the Military Police, but that was just for one reason. He didn't care about the lifestyle, but he would be closer to the government officials. He would have better chances to finding out the truth and exact his revenge. Of course, revenge is fueled by hatred, and that is not the smartest move to make. Elijah did not necessarily have rage inside of him, but more frustration. A heavy sigh escaped the man's lips as he gently closed the journal and wrapped it up in the leather string. He gripped it tightly as he exited the house. He scanned the area before going over to his horse. It was quite a ride to the pick up. He took a deep breath and slipped his journal into the pouch and tightened it securely. He slid up on the brown beast and headed for the city. The wind felt good as it blew through his hair and past his face. Elijah quickened the pace of the horse into a steady gallop. It took about an hour to finally arrive where he needed to be. The horse moved gently between gathering people who couldn't help but stare at him. Elijah didn't go into the city very often, mostly when he needed new supplies or when his small garden was failing.

The man sighed slightly as he went over to a stable. He discussed an arrangement with a man. He could use the horse as long as he was gentle with her and would give her back when he returned. It was a vendor he trusted since he bought many things from there. Elijah took out his journal and headed over to where the wagons were waiting. He happily took a seat on an empty cart, but soon it filled up with others. He could see how scared some were, but others seemed indifferent and were harder to read. He could tell that some of these kids had seen some bad things, and then there were the ones who acted like they were playing a game. Probably the ones who had no idea how hard this was going to be. Elijah smirked silently and rested his back against the wood, waiting to take off.

It was a rough ride and pretty uncomfortable, but really, what did anyone expect. Cushions? People groaned at how cramped they felt and how they couldn't wait to get off and start. How many smiles would be wiped off by the end of the day? A chuckle escaped his lips catching the attention of some of the younger kids. Elijah's brown eyes gazed at them before silently looking away. The space they headed into had nothing but dirt as the ground and different areas to train in. The one area that got him the most excited was the belts. He wanted to do that so badly and learn how they worked. The man took a deep breath before slipped off the wagon from the side. He walked over to one of the leaders who shouted an order of cabins. Cabin three? Did the number have to be uneven? That slightly annoyed the guy, but he went ahead and walked in that direction.

Cabin number 3 looked the same as cabin number 1, and 2, and 4 and well, the rest. Nobody got a special treatment at least. Elijah walked in and set his journal on a top bunk that hadn't been touched. He grabbed the uniform and stared at it silently. This was it. The time to wear this was finally here. He knew he would be in the top 10, but he just hoped he knew where he wanted to be by then. Elijah took his time changing, not feeling shy at the fact he just took his clothes off in front of strangers. They were all going to be staying together for a long time and there was no room to be shy.

The uniform was snug on his body and it felt nice. He tilted his head a bit as he straightened our the cuffs and his belt. Now was the moment to stand in a line. Was this how they did introductions? Kind of odd if you asked him. Brown eyes scanned the ones lining up outside. The emotions of people ranged from scared as hell to over confident and playful. Elijah felt a slight nervousness in the pit of his stomach but he had confidence in himself. Would he be put in the middle of everyone? Elijah pulled at his jacket and walked down the steps and onto the dusty ground. He joined his fellow trainees and stood quietly. His eyes observed what was ahead of him, but he had no care for who was behind him. He got a spot up front to able to observe better. He couldn't be bothered much by the people around him right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff