Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I touching tale, i'm glad to see you can confide in me" She said patting pin, seeing as there was nothing more she could do "Tell me....I'm curiosed, why did you come to me?" She asked watcing the gunge.
Lalidia
"I touching tale, i'm glad to see you can confide in me" She said patting pin, seeing as there was nothing more she could do "Tell me....I'm curiosed, why did you come to me?" She asked watcing the gunge.

"well, because i figured you were one of the more quet ones. y'know, not like leluminala. and nico would no doubt worry her head off, and trenton would give me something green again. plus, i was hired to help you out. i haven't done that, have i...you've been more of a help to me than anything else!" the doorbell rang. "oooh, that's our pizza."
pintendo64
Lalidia

"well, because i figured you were one of the more quet ones. y'know, not like leluminala. and nico would no doubt worry her head off, and trenton would give me something green again. plus, i was hired to help you out. i haven't done that, have i...you've been more of a help to me than anything else!" the doorbell rang. "oooh, that's our pizza."

"Oh yay pizza!!" She said jumping up from the couch, and going into the wardrobe to grab her mum's purse, before goign to open the door for the pizza man.
Returning to the living room she put the pizza down and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of diet lemon coke, and two glass before sitting herself down, and handing pin a slice of pizza.
"Hired to help me? who hired you?" She asked taking a bite.
Quote:
"Oh yay pizza!!" She said jumping up from the couch, and going into the wardrobe to grab her mum's purse, before goign to open the door for the pizza man.
Returning to the living room she put the pizza down and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of diet lemon coke, and two glass before sitting herself down, and handing pin a slice of pizza.

"that would be telling. some higher authority." pins said vaguely, waving her arm around and chewing on her slice of pizza. "besides, i haven't helped you out. i dunno why the agency haven't recalled me. maybe it's because..." pin's eyes suddenly went glassy and she stopped talking, dropping the pizza she was holding.

"you have mail" said a wierd voice from pin's ear. then pins expression softened and she reacjed inside her ear.

"ah, so i have." she opened up the blue scroll and read it very quickly. "oh." she snapped one of her claws off and a little lighter popped up. she quickly burnt the letter and turned to lalidia, not noticing the grossed out expression on her face. "ooooh. you get an anchovie?"
pintendo64
Quote:

"that would be telling. some higher authority." pins said vaguely, waving her arm around and chewing on her slice of pizza. "besides, i haven't helped you out. i dunno why the agency haven't recalled me. maybe it's because..." pin's eyes suddenly went glassy and she stopped talking, dropping the pizza she was holding.

"you have mail" said a wierd voice from pin's ear. then pins expression softened and she reacjed inside her ear.

"ah, so i have." she opened up the blue scroll and read it very quickly. "oh." she snapped one of her claws off and a little lighter popped up. she quickly burnt the letter and turned to lalidia, not noticing the grossed out expression on her face. "ooooh. you get an anchovie?"

"Yeah" She replied picking it off with the tips of her fingers, and holding it out to pins, a look of disgust still on her face "You can have it if you want" She said still holding the anchovie out in front of pin. "You seen my pheonix lately? she picked up and went somewhere, and i can't find her" She added, taking another bite.
Lalidia

"Yeah" She replied picking it off with the tips of her fingers, and holding it out to pins, a look of disgust still on her face "You can have it if you want" She said still holding the anchovie out in front of pin. "You seen my pheonix lately? she picked up and went somewhere, and i can't find her" She added, taking another bite.

"Phoenix?" pins asked, chewing the offered anchovie thoughtfully. "now that you mention it, i did see some kind of goldish-red bird flying around the forest nearby here. was it yours? it looked injured..." she said. "then again, it could have been my imagination. i was a bit delusional on the journey back to here."
Trenton came stumbling down the stairs and into the kitchen, having partially recovered from his training camp, but still having cuts all over him. He started to boil some water and took out a piece of what would become Miso soup.
After making up his Miso soup, Trenton sat at the ktchen table and began to eat, wondering if anyone knew that he was still around.
FEED meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...... please
Trenton pulled another cup from his pocket and set it on the table. He cut off a chunk of Miso and put it into the cup.

"The water is still boiling, Lelu. Please help yourself."
She looked around the house, almost two weeks had past now and yet there was no sign of life from any memeber of her family. Sitting there in the dust coated living room she stared blanky and the black tv screen, wondering why she was the only person around.
Trenton looked in through the front door, wondering if anyone would be there. He'd been gone in training again and had been hit so hard he nearly forgot where he lived.

"Hello... is anyone here?"
"In here Mr Trenton" She said playing with her fingers in the dark, occasionally lighting a small flame in the palm of her hand, each time smiling as she did so. Slowly the small flames began to grow, "Where is everyone?" She asked him, watching the flame continue to grow.
Reed gaps as she wakes up in the shadows of her room. She seemed to be fighting something that simply was not there. But she had snapped back to her senses now and stands up. She walks around her room a few times, then gazes out her window at the slowly setting sun. ((WEll...At least it's slowly setting here in california. But I know there's a time difference, so I don't know what time it is in the roleplay.))
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mommmmmmmmmy has new hair! ^^ whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces