Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we continue the rp in a new thread?

Yes, too many pages distracts people away from joining! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
No, thirty four pages isn't too intimidating 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes, it would bring in more interest 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
I have my own opinion, and plan on posting it in the OOC thread; (quickly following clicking this option.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Partying Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Titanium Titan

Desmond Camden Hewitt

- Marvel Prefect

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
Walking onto campus from the student parking lot Desmond took a big breath of the academy air wafting it into his nostrils, tickling his nose hairs as it drifted up and then down into his lung he ex haled loudly and in an exaggerate fashion. a few people looked over in his direction, a couple of those few looked right back to their own business so not to make awkward, or hasty eye contact. He was an old guy, atleast he felt like it. Not to many of his friends from first year stayed in the academy long enough to make it back this year. He had a hand full of great friends since he started here. In his second year his bestfriend Liam, a telekenetic master mind won the prodigy scholar ship and got on the fast train to heroville. Last year a few of his friends dropped out of university all together. One was expelled. As he looked around his 'boat' trying to find who could possibly step up to be his first mate this year he saw a crowd of zero. It was slightly deppressing, but he didn't let that worrisome thought loom over him too much. After all this year he was Marvels prefect. 'Awwwwwwwww yeaaah.'

Last year when he was applying for the position he was against a girl named Nellie, and some clown named Davis, He kissed the marvel professors asses for months and it payed off. He spared no time for the registration hall. He had picked up an online copy of his schedule, already had the map of the school memorized, atleast the basic features. And he 100 % knew were the marvel prefect room was. He was so pumped. He jogged up the stairs and pranced through the hallway. He swung open the door, it wasn't even locked. The thing he was most excited for at that second in time, was the bathtub in the prefect master suite. He was pealing off his shirt ready to run in and set up when he turned around to see one trashed suite.

His expression fell and he felt 100 percent defeated. Pealing his shirt back over his shoulders, he popped his head through and pulled it back down. His eye brows sank grumpilly over his eyes and he slowly walked back to the main office where he got in the pack of a line, ready to bite their heads off when he reached the front. He listened to whiny freshman complain about their medial problems. 'My room mate is mean he burnt me! i want a new one!' , 'My dorm room was frozen solid when i got there' He wanted to shout 'seniority' and cut to the front, instead he sighed as he waited.

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
MASON LUKE DANIELS
tab tab tab tab tab Zuda
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is storm an element?

User Image

҉҉ ҉҉ ҉҉ Tell me would you
x x x x x x x x x x x x x kill to save a life?
x x x x x x x TELL ME WOULD YOU KILL
to prove you're right?

User Image

Mason sighed bending over to grab a compartment from underneath his bed. He didn't take the whole container out just a small glass bottle of crown. He passed it to the girl but was giving it to both of them. After all he was more than a few shots in and he felt it only fair that he spread the jungle juice.[color=blue] "Think of it as a welcome gift to break the ice." he told them. When she introduced herself to be the type of gal to cause s**t and do whatever she damn well pleased he figured that even if he gave her a few pet peeves that she'd continue to give no ********, which was pretty much the level he was at. Which meant they were at the same place. Fully acknowledging the possibility he responded anyway.

" Lets just figure out those sorts of details ls in time." he didn't really feel like sitting here establishing room rules. He's more the type to cross bridges when an actual issue arose, rather than day dreaming about all the sorts of things that may or may not be issues. Basically, he didn't want to waste his time, or brain space on tedious creature comfort bull s**t. Although his opinion on the matter could and probably would be easilly swayed, at this point in time he was trying to view their situation as simply as possible. She explained that she hung out with her brother alot because humanity was diapointing. He nodded because he too was often disappointed by the types of people that lived with them here on planet earth. She told him to take it personally, which he didn't. He couldn't, it was against his moral philosophy.

He watched the brother look at his arms as he acknowledged Mason had said something. He didn't respond to it, just stayed silent. He wondered if they were both Zuda but he didn't ask because of the overwhelming suspicion of it.

She piped up once more to display a bit of anger, it seamed she misread his words a bit. After all he was only trying to get under the brother's skin. He didn't intend for her to think that he was actually calling her a b***h or that he'd even want to ******** her. Considering her brother was the one that offered him the idea in the first place. It was hard to keep a straight face but he managed, no twerks in his smile or anything. He looked her in the eye. "calm down, your brother is the one that offered up the scenario. " it was true, it was the first thing out of his mouth. So if anything he was the one proposing she'd be easy enough to ******** Mason, and not the other way around but not wanting to throw their deluded psychology back in their faces, or start a family argument he kept that observation to himself. Her second and third points made less sense. She didn't like being talked around? He didn't really care if they liked him or not, after all she had already decided that so the way he saw it was that he didn't have much to lose. "If you dont like people talking around you its probably best not to say anything at all, to avoid anyone wanting to respond. As per your third point..." he paused. as the knife flew past his face and into the wall behind him.

His facial expression contorted, so this b***h was crazy. Okay, he couldn't really expect any less from Zuda girls. He had learned over the last few years they all had their ticks and edges that made them special in their own right of bitchitude. She cut off his original line of speech and he decided to suggest something else instead.

He sighed pursing a breath heavily from his lips as he leaned back on his bed. "I guess this will be an interesting year." he looked at the bottle of crown and then at the brother. "Maybe you should take that one instead Man. "

Crash crashx x x x x x x x
b u r n,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
LET IT ALL BURN
This hurricane's x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
chasing us all underground

ooc: will edit in color later
User Image
Terrorizing Twins: Katherine & Logan Evangelista
Shock & Lock

Katherine took the small bottle. Wow. And it was a welcome gift to break the ice. Now wasn't that ******** sweet? Got her a gift. She tossed it to Logan who took it. This guy just gave his twin alcohol? He looked at it. All right. He was wondering what type of alcohol it was. Since let's be honest Kate was abrasive enough that perhaps someone was attempting to kill her. He looked at the bottle as he chuckled "I'd advise against it. I'll keep it though. Since, Kate is sort of a touchy feely drunk. Me myself, I tend to be one of those angry drunks. But I'll keep it. Thanks. Maybe if there's a party this will be useful. Do you like parties Mason?"

Katherine heard about how they should figure those out when the time came. Oh god, why would she want to be surprised? She thought about it. She supposed they could do that. Though so far it seemed they had the same views on humanity. She looked towards the other. She put a hand through her hair as she asked "So we aren't sharing things about ourselves? Oh my. Breaking my heart darling. How can we be friends if its all mystery?"

Soon he heard this guy tell her to calm down. And that it was Lock's fault. Oh really? Trying to blame her family now was he? Because sounded like someone wanted to be b***h slapped. Though he had a point. A small point but one nonetheless. She turned to look at Shock as she asked "Care to explain to me, Lock. Why you would offer me up like that? Because no offense but he has a point. About how you are the one who did it"

Lock glanced at her as he moved his hand up and told her "I was doing the brotherly speel. Therefore you should not be mad at me. I am sure you'd do the same thing if a girl or guy was looking as if they were hitting on me. Just what family does."

Kate decided she could understand that. She tried to calm down. He moved his hand and pulled her back so that she was sitting with him again. Logan was a very calming force for Kate. She by herself felt so angry. She wanted to destroy everything. Kill everything. And when he was there when he told her to stop it was like, she was powerless. She wasn't sure why this was. She soon heard about how Mason kept on ******** talking.. She growled "Really? You know your attitude really pisses me off. Why not make your life easier and just switch rooms with Lock?"

She heard him state about how it was an interesting year. Yeah because they were so getting along. She sighed, listening about take that one. yada yada. She looked towards the other. She asked "Well whatever. Do you know anything interesting that's happening?"

Romantic Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

" MADDISON EVE WOLFE / TRANSFIGURATION / ZUDA PREFECT "
xxxxxxxx

User Image

Mad had gone back into her room . . . what a funny concept. Just last year, she had been sharing a room with some crazy a** room mate, can’t recall the name, but she knew that she was inches away from punching her room mates teeth in just from the first week. Eventually she got her hands around his wormy neck, but after that, the days were pretty much a blur. The temporary blonde flopped onto the mattress, taking in the scents of a clean room, though that was surely to change in a few moments, or hours, or days, whenever the female decided that she would be throwing a party to completely trash the place. The bed seemed to cling to her body shape as Maddi lay there, staring at the blank ceiling. She had heard the rumors floating around campus about how she became Prefect for Zuda, she laughed at the people that approached to ask her if it was true. Did she really black mail their dean into allowing her to be a Prefect? Her smile never gave her away but all she could do was play innocent and shrug her shoulders.

Most students believed her childish act, but others new better. How else were you to become a Prefect in the Zuda house? Grades were one thing, but most of the people belonging to the house of Zuda were not the type of people you would characterize as being studious. Though, there were some that seemed to fall in that category, but their nasty tempers or cold personalities seemed to be their saving grace. No, the rumors were completely true, Maddison Eve Wolfe had blackmailed the head of the Zuda house, and using whatever secret knowledge she had against them to earn her a spot in this single room. Of course, her abilities were also taken into consideration, though most of it was due to whatever knowledge she had against their dean.

A smile curled onto Mad’s painted lips, staying there wickedly as she lay on her back. The smile would’ve continued to stay there, but some disruptive noises were drawing her attention from her self loathing and feeling good about whatever scheme she had come up with. With a grumble and a snort, Maddi rolled to her side and leaned off the bed, her eyes glaring at her entry way. The door was still open, she really should’ve closed it, but it was too late. Who ever had started bickering had awakened the bitchy side of Skins. Mad’s talents lay in the art of transfiguration and sometimes, whenever her mood seemed to be out of her control, her powers kicked in , though they seemed to come out in the weirdest ways. Today they came out as a pair of wolf ears and tail, the tail flicking back and forth as she treaded her empty room all the way to the door.

Most of the talking had died down, though the smell of booze was what her hit her nose as soon as she stepped into the hallway. Maddison licked her lips, her eyes turning into little slits as she followed the scent of the angry voices and scent of liquor. She should’ve known that whoever was causing trouble so early on would be the twins. They had become known for getting into trouble, though she couldn’t blame them really, school was a b***h, though anything was better than nothing. Maddison didn’t bother saying a word as she leaned into the small room, it looked even smaller with three people standing in it (really, how had she managed all those years?) and a coy smile pulled across her face.

“Now, we aren’t having any trouble now are we?”
                                Her lips moved sweetly, but her words dripped with sweet poison as she eyed the three younger students. From what she could tell, more like what she had over heard, was that the twins wanted to change rooms with the boy that Katherine was roomed with. Didn’t surprise her that the twins wanted to be together, they seemed almost inseparable, but what was the fun in sharing rooms if you didn’t pound a few faces in because you didn’t like the way they talked to you?

“Did my ears deceive me, or is their talk already of switching roomies?” Her sharp eyes wandered across the faces of the younger students, looking for some kind of reaction, anything that she could use to give herself more of a foot in the door as to handle the situation. Yes, she was going to take care of things. She didn’t want to many people getting suspicious of whether not she actually deserved the title of Prefect.

Quote:
                                Sorry for the delay. I hope you don't mind me interacting with your characters Tryfon and Felicity. (:

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It wasn't too long before Flynn was heading to his room dragging the cart he had drawn
with his bags in across the floor. He hoped his room mate wasn't too annoying that would
certainly be a problem although if they were he was almost ninety percent sure he would
absolutely ignore them. Speaking of which Flynn was now standing infront of his door slowly he
pushed it open there was evidence of someone being in here but they looked like they had infact
left before he got here. Oh well he would get to meet them sooner or later right? As for now he
stepped into the room dragging his bags so they were out of the way. Not that it bothered him
too much if anyone tripped over them, making his cart discintergrate his bags fell nearly onto
the floor.

Now was to unpack.....Although that wasn't the most appealing option at the moment Unpack?
Sleep? Unpack, Sleep? Flynn wasn't too sure to be honest after a moment of deliberation the
dark haired male opened his bag and let out a small yawn he really hoped his roommate didn't
mind a slightly messy room and if they decided to clean up a little that was even better in his
book. Pulling out his sketchpad he sat on his bed laying back he let his back lightly rest
against the wall as his legs hung over the side. After a few moments of drawing he glanced
towards his bags again. dropping his pad beside him and pushing himself reluctantly to his feet
and began unpacking

((Bleh Don't really know what to do with Flynn so this kind of sucks))

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
MASON LUKE DANIELS
tab tab tab tab tab Zuda
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is storm an element?

User Image

҉҉ ҉҉ ҉҉ Tell me would you
x x x x x x x x x x x x x kill to save a life?
x x x x x x x TELL ME WOULD YOU KILL
to prove you're right?

User Image

At first he'd passed them the crown because he wanted to smooth over the bumps in this chicks personality. Maybe she'd get a little easier to talk to; however as time continued in it's steady flow he began to realize what the brother began to say. Actually his mind went a little further to the theory that this chick may just be completely psychotic. He nodded. However right as he pulled that theory from his head he felt the room growing in a thin sense calmer. Her brother asked her about parties and he shrugged. "depends on the crowd." he told him.

Here she had just said she was going to automatically hate him; take it personal and then she mentioned friendship, a funny hint of sarcasm perhaps? He looked up at the ceiling as he responded. "would you prefer we play twenty four questions?"

He didn't look up as she called her brother out, on the bit of logic he'd previously released. He said something sentimental and on the inside he scoffed. As if brotherly love was an excuse to basically call her a whore. He had an interesting idea of it. He had a little sister, he could understand the sentiment, but not the way it came out. What he couldn't believe more than the bull s**t excuse he used to cover it, was that she actually fell for the load of crap. Maybe she could see the signs in his face but she spoke up to suggest he switch rooms with her brother. He laughed.

"listen princess" He knew she'd get heated on that. "If you want to live with your darling brother so badly, you should be the one switching rooms." He quickly diverted the topic to lock's first inquiry and Katherines last. "Theres some Cheesy home coming party in the Colosseum tonight, but i would go there for high hopes of a good time." he said simply.

He looked into the doorway to see the new zuda prefect, Mad. How long had she been there lurking he wondered. She seamed to pipe up right as he was done setting her highness straight. "Have a good summer Mad?"

Crash crashx x x x x x x x
b u r n,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
LET IT ALL BURN
This hurricane's x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
chasing us all underground
User Image
Terrorizing Twins: Katherine & Logan Evangelista
Shock & Lock

Lock listened to Mason as he said it depended on the crowd. Well that was true. He was realizing something. Mason didn't really like talking did he? Did you hear how his sentence and even questions were constructed. Similar. He shrugged "I suppose so. What type of crowd do you prefer?"

Katherine heard about how the sarcastic a*****e snarkily asked about twenty questions. God why was he being such a douche? She wanted to say yes just as sarcastic. But you know what this was just getting so tiring. Him being a p***k and her playing nice. Yeah, that was Kate playing nice. Surprising wasn't it? Kate shrugged "Fine. Don't talk to me. Stay an a**, I don't give a s**t anymore"

Then he called her princess. She walked across the room as she got her switchblade again. Because she hated that he called her princess. Kind of wanted to kill the other. She looked at the other as she walked back to her room. She wasn't going to a home coming. She was talking about dorm parties. So not only was her roommate an a**, he wasn't even connected. Joy. This year was going to suck. She said "Like I haven't tried, seems Lock and I have a thing about getting stubborn asses as roommates. But yeah maybe he'll be nicer and just switch with me. Since spending another moment with you sort of makes me want to kill you. Since, does it get tiring being an a*****e? Because it must be...I really hope you don't sleep though."

The twins were now not a fan of Mason. Mind you, they didn't try. But they rarely did. The twins were each others friends and nobody was allowed in their world. The only person who they had accepted into their world was...Jericho. And let's be honest, probably not the best person to consider as your only friend. Lock and Shock looked the other. They soon heard someone come into the room. Wasn't there that new found thing called knocking. Lock and Shock both stared at Mad. Kate said "Yeah its called my douchebag roommate. Which wouldn't be a ******** problem if the school was smart enough and caught on that I don't need a roommate. I got Lock. So explain to me how it is so hard to get that and why they stick me in rooms with people like that guy?"

So yeah, they were having trouble. Logan just gave a small wave towards the other in greeting. While Kate was talkative and abrasive...Lo didn't. No really. Lock just shrugged and spoke one sentence at a time. He looked at the other as he asked "Mad, we are always in trouble aren't we?"

The twins were hearing about how there was talk already of switching roomies. Yeah. Last year they had the same talk. The same demand. Okay so Kate demanded, Lock tried to apply logic. Lock told people that if they were going to stay with all their limbs that it would be wise to just switch rooms. Kate, however, liked to terrorize someone till they moved up. So Lock admitted "There is always talk of that. So why is it that we never get our way Mad?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

R i o C o r n e l i u s
S p e e d y

Rio fixed her hair once again. She was obsessed with touching it. It was soft as silk. But she stopped because she remembered her mother always telling when she was around at least that if she kept on touching her hair it will soon fall out. Her hair was again up in a perfect bun. Rio wondered if her luggage made it carefully to the dorm. She would not run there. She did not want her hair to come a mess again. Rio began walking towards her dorm she saw it on her way to the girls dorm. She forgot her name. Rio was never any good at remembering anyone's names.

Rio arrived at her dorm a couple of minutes later it was easy since she knew where it was. She opened the door and waled up the stairs. She reached in her pocket for the paper which told her what dorm she was in. It wasn't in her jacket pocket so she looked in the inside pockets. "Here it is"she said. She pulled the paper out of her pocket and examined her finger. She felt a tiny p***k on her finger. And it was bleeding. Rio wiped her finger on her jacket then looked at the paper.

"Room Four." Rio read aloud. She looked on every door. and then found her room door open and saw a boy in it. She forgot that the rooms were co-ed. She was kind of socially awkward when it came to boys. but that did not mean she did not like them. Or the way all boys looked. Especially this one. Rio saw her luggage on a bed. She avoided to look the boy in the face. She did not want to stair. Rio sat on her bed and took off her shoes. She really wasn't into dancing. and why not arrive fashionably late she thought. She would take a long shower. style her hair, do her makeup, and then get dressed. She took her socks off then remembered that she had to polish her nails also. She would be more than fashionably late she would be super late. She opened her suit case and pulled out her nail-polish bag and ran into the bathroom well technically she fell into the bathroom. She stubbed her to on the corner of the door and fell flat on her face. She heard a clack sound. The polish bag flew out of her hand and hit her roommate in the head.That is ot a good way to start off she thought to herself.

συтғιт

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXX
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxI would say catch
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme if youcan but
                                          xxI would
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxhurt
                                          xxxxxxyour silly feelings
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxandyou
                                          xxxxxwould
                                          xxxxxx[colorred]choke on dirt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It wasn't long before he heard someone enter the room guessing it was his roommate.
Turning his head to look at the person it wasn't long before he realised it was in fact a
girl....Great she most likely wouldn't tolerate his lazyness. he gave her a light effortless wave as
she seemed to be avoiding eye contact that didn't really bother him all that much though. He
wasn't even sure if he would be going to this crappy dance it was kind of pointless and a waste
of time in his opinion. He would most likely just go in jeans or something unless the person who
decided to drag him there was going to be a nusicence. That would be more annoying than
anything.

Rio seemed to be making herself comfortable and why not it was partly her room. He let out a
light shrug followed by a yawn as she made her way to the bathroom Well fell into the bathroom
landing flat on her face as her little pot of nail polish came flying towards him hitting him square
in the face. His eyes widened slightly as he fell back onto his bed. What a greeting. Great so she
was clumsy that could only be bad for him. He could see things being dropped on his feet being
fell on. This was just perfect.

Letting out a small groan he lightly rubbed his gave feeling around the the pot on his bed luckily
it hadn't been opened yet or he would have had nail polish all over most likely across the
roomall over himself and all over his bed. he was still unsure of what her power was though and
as soon as he regained his barings he sat back up on his bed not really bothering to move much
more to see if she was okay. He just stared blankly. "You okay?" he
questioned althoguh the tone was one that most likely showed that he didn't really care too
much.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

R i o C o r n e l i u s
S p e e d y

Rio sat up and checked to see if she was bleeding. Well of course she was and a lot her nose was tingling and she felt a warm liqiud on her hand.Blood. Great she thought to herself. She would haveto take a longer shower than before which would make her even more late. She heard the boy say something. "Yeah and sorry."Rio said. She stoodup and looked around for her nailpolish bag. She spotted it on the boys bed and picked it up. She walked over towards her bed and pulled a tissue out of her purse. She wiped her nose.

She wasn't even sure if she was going now. She was sure her nose was broken and running there would not be an option. She would just ruin all of her hard work. She dis notcare if no one could identifiy her behind the mask she still wanted to look her best. Rio fished in her luggage for another outfitt. Hers was covered in blood. Rio pulled out jeans, a cropped shirt, and a pair of toms she walked tothe bathroom will all of that including her Nail bag and make up bag.

A few minutes later Rio walked out of the bathroom with dark blue jeans,yellow toms and a cropped white,red,and yellow shirt. Rio grabbed her bag and placed her bags and old clothes on the bed. She. Look at the boy and said "I am going for a walk."She did not suppose the boy cared but if anyone asked for her they would know she is out.Rio needed some fresh air. She waited for the boys response if he had one.

συтғιт

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXX
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxI would say catch
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme if youcan but
                                          xxI would
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxhurt
                                          xxxxxxyour silly feelings
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxandyou
                                          xxxxxwould
                                          xxxxxx[colorred]choke on dirt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Occ:On tablet sorry about the grammar.)

Partying Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageGeodi
xxxxxxxxxxxx - Naz -
        xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Blake
Empathy

░ ╔ xxxxxxxxxxxx ╗░
A gust of wind blew down the corridor behind Geodi as she walked down it, she heard her door slamming shut in the background. She had just finished tucking her things into her dorm. She only brought one satchel with her this morning. Bedding was provided as were most of the essential basics. She had a couple outfits tucked in the front pocket and the main opening carried a few note books, some ink and a few other keep sakes. Instead of walking down to the end of the corridor where the rest of the traffic flow was headed she stopped right before the stair case and looked out an open widow. She put one foot up and then the other, climbing up to the ledge of the sill she pulled herself outside and climbed up a fire escape to the roof. She started walking across the edge of the building like a balance beam, her arms out straight at her sides. She hopped down onto the roof top and began pacing across it's surface.

She climbed back onto one edge sitting on it with her feet dangling down the building. She looked down at the court yard that separated the three dormitory buildings. she gazed down on all the tiny people muscling through one another rushing to their rooms and the registration hall, it was madness down there but so serene and tranquil right were she sat. She tilted her head up at the sky it was blue and mostly clear. A huge sigh spilled through her lips and she ajusted herself, swinging her legs back over she lay down on the beam flat like a plank.
░ ╚ xxxx Outfit || My Song ╝░

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Time Skip :

- I think we've all got our introductions in, and had some time to get to know the campus and each other but now i'd like to move the day along just a few hours. The sun is setting and the day is cooling off, the doors to the Colosseum are opening. All students and faculty are invited to the masquerade this evening although attendance is not required. Feel free to celebrate home coming how you wish.
User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins & Bob The Amazing Squirrel
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle had been invited to a party. And according to Bob and well what he remembered from past party experience. You have to bring a gift. So, he had gone through his whole room and suitcase and he had found well a bar of chocolate. That could...count right? So he took the bar of chocolate as well as Bob's trail mix and put it all into his pocket. That was all you needed for a party right? So Lyle started to walk to Micah's room. Which would have taken a few minutes if it wasn't for the fact that Ly kept on getting lost. Very very lost.

Lyle walked and soon requested two sparrows to help him find this room. Micah and if they had heard of him. Both of them chirped and started to fly, as Lyle followed them. as he heard loud music that made that thumpy noise he was sure he was at the right place. He thanked the birds and continued with Bob. Lyly walked to the door and he didn't know if he had to let himself in or well what Micah looked like. He knocked on the door as he figured the Micah fellow would get to the door. Ly smiled as he called "Hello is Micah fellow here?! I brought CHOCOLATE!!!!"

He then opened the door and looked around. as he took a few steps he saw a guy. He whispered to Bob "Is it that the guy?"

Lyle made his way. Bob scurried off of Lyle and circled around Micah as he didn't know what the Micah fellow was suppose to look like so he couldn't say for sure. But he looked Zuda-esque so there was a forty percent chance. Right? He wondered what he should do. He wasn't sure if he should go to random fellows and keep asking if he were, well, Micah's. So he went up to Micah and he asked "Um, hello person. Are you Micah?"

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Charlton's favourite stoner

MOLECULAR // SMOKE & DENSITY MANIPULATION

╔═══════════════════╗

MICAH MORROW. . .

╚═══════════════════╝

Micah was always thankful for the abilities of his family members, as well as his closer family friends that lived with him in the neighborhood back home. Fortunately for him he was surrounded by special people
                                                              , not the crappy defective special people, but the ones like him that were actually better than every one else. was the newest instalment of the Morrow clan but before him there were several other children, each very unique from the last. It was a rowdy household that didn't stay in one location very long. There was a layer of discreteness that was held for the children that had no hope to be maintained. They just wanted to express themselves, they didn't understand what bad could come of what came so naturally. Chaos followed their family from city to city, state to state. Eventually they gave up on the dream of just blending into the gray, they wanted to be part of a rain bow instead. So they moved on to greener pastures. There were some places, other than Arbitrium were people like this joined, he had come from there just earlier, the neighbor hood. He and his friend Lucas flew here off his back porch late last night, arriving early this morning. Of course Lucas wouldn't fly all his s**t with em' too. Micah's dad had teleported a list of things to the coordinates given; including various things that didn't qualify as school supplies.

There was a mini fridge chilling under neath his desk, he pulled out a beer. He looked at chloe and then in the fridge. Somehow he didn't lable her to be interested. He reached further inside pulling out a glass bottle with pink liquid fizzing inside. The lable said hard lemonade with a fancy little squiggle on top of the vowels. "Are you interested?" he asked while looking her direction. He popped the top on his own beverage sitting back down on his bed till he heard a knock. He opened the door to see a stranger and his animal companion. He had sent out a few text messages, and posted on his Charleton blog that he was having a shindig. The boy on the other side of the door asked about Micah, apparently he had chocolate. Then calmer, he asked if he was micah. Nodding he piped up. "yeah.."

User ImageColt 45 and two zigzagsx x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab baby thats all we need
tab We can go to the park
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after dark
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Smoke that [ t u m b l e w e e d ]
tab tab as the ᶬᵃᵎjᵃᵙᵘᵄ burn

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WE CAN TAKE OUT TURN
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Singing them crazy rock songs
User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins & Bob The Amazing Squirrel
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle heard the yes. Lyle gave a nod as he then reached through his pocket and found the chocolate bar. He handed it to Micah. There we go. He didn't know what to say though since he had only been to birthday parties. So he looked to Bob as he asked "Bob, what do I say when I hand him the chocolate?"

The squirrel shrugged as he squeaked sarcastically 'don't kill me at your party, wait for the school year?' the squirrel suggested. Hey Zuda were not nice people. Therefore it made sense that this guy probably felt like he had to kill Lyle. Right? The boy who didn't think about this as he repeated what the squirrel said word for word "OK! Don't kill me at your party, wait for the school year?'

And the squirrel looked at the other like he was a moron. Really? Had to repeat everything. The squirrel just squeaked a 'what the ********?' and he was just annoyed. The squirrel sighed as he just scampered up and landed on Lyle's head. As he squeaked 'fine you want to repeat something, repeat this. He hurts you I bury him' and that was mean. They couldn't do that to poor Micah. Not at all for Micah would eventually be their friend after all. So you know, not good .Lyle frowned "We can't tell him that, bob. That is just mean."

The squirrel then nodded his head towards Micah and Lyle realized he was ignoring his soon to be friend. Not good at all. Lyle gave a nod as he smiled "Thanks for inviting me to your party. I don't know if there is cake, but...I figure that, wait, what type of party is this called? because I see no streamers or cake. And so, I don't know what to do. Do you know what to do?"

He figured he'd ask. Since this was Micah's party he would probably know what to do and what not to do at this thingy. Worst thing was that this was a bday party and he had not been invited and he had to go. Best thing is there would be cake or candy. So you know, let's go for any of these options.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff