Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we continue the rp in a new thread?

Yes, too many pages distracts people away from joining! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
No, thirty four pages isn't too intimidating 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes, it would bring in more interest 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
I have my own opinion, and plan on posting it in the OOC thread; (quickly following clicking this option.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 >

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                          Evangeline was definitely happy that Lucas was in such a good mood. He had been quite difficult when they had first met the day before. Not that it really bothered Eva much. When he was like that she could always just make him stop with her powers or Landon could change his mind with his powers. Between the two of them, Eva and Landon could make sure that Lucas behaved himself. Though this was much nicer. She did like it better when people did things of their own free will when it came to flirting and physical contact with her. They had shifted a bit after Landon left so that they were in the middle of the bed now instead of on the edge of it. When he had stretched she could feel his body flex beneath her. She liked the way that felt.

It looked like he started to think about something he didn’t like but that was quickly gone with her words. Good, she didn’t need him getting into a bad mood. She figured it was probably about Chandler as she had pushed him not to think about it last night and that would be worn off by now. It seemed that it wasn’t quite as important with an almost naked girl on his lap at this point. She loved the way he squirmed under her as her fingertips moved across the skin of his stomach. She trailed those fingers up his stomach towards his chest leaning down as she did. He commented about how she was the one on top and that made her more like the villainess. This made her smile get a little bigger. That was a fun thought.

She slowly leaned in closer and closer until she was inches from his face. He had pushed up a bit so that he was supporting himself on his elbows. This gave her a bit of access to his back and she slid one of her hands down his side and around to his back. He commented about how he was in her room which made him more like her captive. “Mmm,” she purred as she rocked her hips one, two and then three times. “My captive then?” her voice was lusty. She moved closer still until her lips lightly brushed against his. “You have no idea. I could make you do anything…” she whispered against his lips. She pulled her nails down his back and as she did she used her powers to push his body against hers a bit. Again she rocked her hips against him. “I guess that does make me a little evil…doesn’t it?” she teased.

ooc:

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Evangeline seemed to be enjoying his movements so far. He could tell by the look on her face as she straddled him. He certainly felt a little less constricted after getting a little more room on the bed even with the brunette sittign ontop of him. It seemed as thoguh she wanted more squirming under her touch though since her fingertips decided to make a slightly longer journey than he had antipated beginning to move up his stomach to his chest as she closed in on him. Lightly he but his bottom lip managing to surpress a moan. Maybe this was what he was missing from Zuda after dating both a Charlton and a Marvel. Neather of them seemed as......in control as Eva at the moment.

“Mmm,”

It was when he mentioned her being more like the villaness that she started to close in on him. She seemed to like that description. She was dangerously close now that he had altered his positon slightly. her hands moving around his body to his back sending light chills down his spine. After what seemed like a purr he was surprised when he felt her hips rock against him once...twice...three times this was certainly a change of pace wasn't it and was it wrong for him to kind of.....like it?

“My captive then?”

“You have no idea. I could make you do anything…”

Okay her tone alone was enough to make his mind quiickly move into the gutter expecially after what she had justy done and then the fact that she was closing in even more until her lips were barely touching his. "Thats what it looks like." He replied against her lips well she was really trying to push him wasn't she and so early in the morning. Giving her hips another rock that was she she got it. she had gotten a small moan out of him she didn't seem to be finished thoguh as he nails moved down and he could feel himself closing in as she used her power. Oh so she was going to play it like that. Well he was sure he could play along he was curious though what would she actually make him do. She had made it clear right there she could control him with a touch. Maybe he could do the same since he knew that her persasion didn't work on her.

“I guess that does make me a little evil…doesn’t it?”

"I guess it depends on what your going to make your....captive do?" he questioned raising an eyebrow as she teased him.

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                          Evangeline loved the response she got out of Lucas at her roaming fingertips. He bit his lower lip to surpress his reaction and her smile turned to a grin. It was quite enjoyable that she could get that reaction without any use of power as of that moment. Just that small movement of her hips and already he was under her control. It was thrilling having that much power over someone. When she had moved her hand down and around to his back she could feel the goose flesh from the chills it had given him. His body was responding deliciously to her touch. As much as she had liked Landon's shy reactions this was better. Lucas was a Zuda like her which made him a little more Eva's speed. Someone that could keep up was brilliant.

He spoke then in response to her comment about being able to make him do anything kept that grin firmly in place on her lips. "Thats what it looks like." Her eyes were lit up, giving away the excitement she was feeling. It had been a while since she had played like this and now she was remembering how much fun it really was. After that last little rock of her hips she had actually won herself a moan from the boy. That sound was so ******** sexy. She purred a little at that. God she loved that noise. The hand not on his back slid slowly up his chest and around to the back of his head. At her question the warmth of his words tingled on her lips. "I guess it depends on what you're going to make your...captive do?" he said and raised a brow. She could tell by that that he was interested, thoroughly.

So many wonderful ideas played through the brunettes mind. Oh the things she could do to him. First she was going to see just how much he could take. Using that hand on the back of his head she tipped his head to the side so that she would have full access to his neck. She started at the edge of his mouth and trailed nips and kisses along his jaw before reaching his ear where she stopped to whisper. "I'm going to make you beg..." With that she sucked lightly on his ear as she dug her nails into his back a bit. That was followed by more rocking of her hips though now she picked up a slow circular rhythm. She released his ear to trail kisses down his neck and back up again. From there she moved across his jaw line to the edge of his mouth where she stopped, turning his head back so that she could let her lips hover his just far enough to not quite make contact. She looked into his eyes to wait for the reaction.

ooc:

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Well it seemed like he was giving Evagaline the reactions she wanted or rather that she seemed to enjoy. Landon being a Marvel and a hell of alot nicer he was usually the one that got the female attention sure he got a little but his whole attitude usually put them off especially when he was in a bad mood. Sooo this kind of contact Landon might be just alittle more used to this kind of attention at least by the look she was giving him. Her grin seemed to remain on her face though and the look in her eyes seemed to tell him all he needed to know about what she thought about what he had said.

The moan he had given up to her was returned by a nice purr from the brunette her other hand seemed to be moving now up his chest makign its way past it. She certainly knew what she was doing didn't she? He could feel his body growing slightly weaker at her touch and he kind of wanted to lay back agaisnt althoguh he couldn't do that. He wanted to put up at least alittle fight. It was then he felt where her hand had moved to.....to the back of his neck almost to keep him in place. Oh so she didn't want him leaning back?

When Eva went quiet he was curious as to what was playing though her mind this would certainly be a good time to have his brother's power but that didn't seem possible. Oh well he was sure he would have a little fun with the power he wasn't sure worked on her but all in good time right? He would just have to be careful not to push it too much since it would be weaker than the original and he was sure that the brunette could easily overpower him if she tried. It was then that her toying began She tipped his head to the side to gain more access to his skin before her felt her warm lips moving his fingertips lightly toying with the her thighs.....or at least what he could reach of them with his arms bent underneath him. Lips moving across his jaw until they got to his ear that was when Eva stopped to whisper.

"I'm going to make you beg..."

Oh that was what she was going to make him do eh? And how was she going to do that? Well the way she looked, acted and carried herself it certainly made you want to please her but maybe that was just he was still faintly under the influence of her power just a hint. Nah he couldn't be. It wasn't long before she turned up the heat a little though her nails digging slightly into his back as her hips began to move again. althoguh this movement as different. it was slow and he could feel evey motion if she could get him in this positon with she wasn't using her power as enjoyable as it seemed to be he almost dreaded what she might be able to make him do with her powers she was definately starting tolive up to her alias. His eyes slowly closed as she seemed to toy with his neck, small kisses and maybe a few bites here and there up and down as she humped her hips against him She seemed to move the opposite way she had moved before moving away from his ear and down and then back up prompting sound to slip through his lips a small purr but he didn't seem to be finished there his arms moved slightly as he leaned up into her just little more until his hands could lightly rest on her moving hips.

"Eva." Luca's moaned softly as she came face to face him her lips just hovering over his he didn't have to see then he could feel them. "And what is it I will be begging for?" he questioned once he had regained himself a little more wondering what kind f reaction he was going to get from her. His eyes slowly reopened just to get met by her gaze although how he kind of wanted a taste of the woman who was making him writhe and squirm below her with her sensuous touches. Leaning up just a tiny bit more he let his lips lightly brush against hers before his tongue slowly slipped out to give her lips a small experimental lap.
staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.User Image
User Image
User Image

Katherine listened to Danny as the girl went on about how it wasn't part of that. Really? Because it seemed to be that way. Since if it wasn't, why was this boy and girl arrangements. Why wasn't that Kate slept with Danny and they found some dude for Logan? Why was it Logan and Danny? She just didn't get it. She therefore was sure the other was trying to bang Logan and that was just beyond gross. Way beyond gross. She frowned "V samom dele? Togda pochemu eto vy i Logan spali vmeste , chem vy i ya s Loganom spit s kakim-to parnem ? No shtraf. Yesli vy khotite igratʹ nevinnogo idti vpered. Prodolzhayte"

She folded her arms. Still unhappy with the situation. But she would deal with it so that Logan could come back. Or not be as shut down as he seemed to be at the moment. But she would now have to find some person to use. Normally she'd use this opportunity to force Jericho to do something he wasn't a fan of. But since Kate's powers went a bit whacky there was a chance of killing him in his sleep. On second thought that probably wouldn't be that bad. A huge improvement to his 'your powers aren't impressive' bullshit. But still probably not a good idea to give Logan a heart attack. Though Kate didn't have many friends besides that so this deciding factor was bullshit. Danny was probably proving that Kate had no friends. What a b***h.

Logan felt Danny's hand on his cheek before she seemed to stop and pointed out that Kate had to have the loud last word. He gave a nod. He did know Katherine for doing that. And stated about how it was only for a week. Well that was a relief. Though he wasn't sure how he would do. He was a bit worried about it. Okay he was really worried about it. Lock smiled "O khoroshem vsego za nedelyu. YA uveren, chto my mozhem sdelatʹ eto v nedelyu. Khotya nam nuzhno nayti kogo-to dlya Keyt. Yestʹ li kto-nibudʹ v nashey shkole , kotoraya imeyet analogichnyye polnomochiya dlya menya? Tolʹko v sluchaye, yesli yeye polnomochiya poyti nemnogo sumasshedshiye ... v techeniye nochi?"

This was what Logan's concern was. But well, depended. What was happening? Anyway he figured they could do this right? He soon heard the other. So, it was now who to be the one. Logan went into thought of who to get for Kate. Katherine was thinking about it. Kate wasn't really sure. She shrugged "YA by skazal, Iyerikhon , no ya prosto ostavitʹ yego bytʹ svoim sobstvennym bossom. I vy sdelali tochku o tom, yesli ya poydu k nemu budet vidno, kak stropovki nazad. Itak, u vas yestʹ kto-nibudʹ v vidu, Danny?"

Baby I'm on babblefish! Let's see what we're saying K1 - Really? Then why is it you and Logan sleeping together than you and me with Logan sleeping with some guy? But fine. If you want to play innocent go ahead. Keep it up
                                            L1-Oh good just a week. I'm sure we can make it a week. Though we need to find someone for Kate. Is there anybody at our school that has similar powers to me? Just in case her powers go a bit...crazy during the night?
                                            K2 - I would say Jericho but I did just leave him to be my own boss. And you did point about how if I go to him it will be seen as slinging back. So, you got anybody in mind Danny?

Just take the ******** picture alreadyKate's & Lock's Outfit

User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins & Bob The Amazing Squirrel
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle was so excited! He was going to have a lot of fun. He gave a nod. He then walked and walked and put Bob onto the desk as he stretched a bit. It was time for Lyle to teach. He looked around as he said "OK! So obviously this means extraterrestial technology. And so we are going to go through a few things.. So we'll go through levitation and whatnot. OK?"

Lyle then drew a space ship as he talked to the class, attempting to sound uber intelligent. Because that was the main thing when a teacher. As he said he told the class "So According to aeronautical experts, the flight of the simple bumble bee is a mystery that defies conventional laws of physics, as its wings do not flutter rapidly enough to create sufficient lift. The rhinoceros beetle should also be unable to fly as its body mass is completely out of proportion to its wing area. Some writers have suggested that levitational forces help to explain how birds and insects fly, and fishes swim. Though according to my friends they aren't sure that's true..."

He then drew a smiley face as he told them "Anyway, Austrian scientist and inventor Viktor Schauberger (1885-195 cool believed that, alongside gravity, a principle of levity operated in nature, governing all upward movement of energy, all uplift and upward growth. During his early life as a forester in the Alpine wilderness, he observed how large mountain trout could lie motionless in the strongest currents, except for an occasional slight movement of their tail-fins. If alarmed, they darted at lightning speed upstream, instead of allowing the current to carry them downstream. Trout and salmon are able to jump up high waterfalls (even as much as 60 m high) with little apparent effort. Schauberger would watch trout dance in a wild spinning movement at the bottom of a waterfall, and then come out of this spinning movement and float motionlessly upwards. He developed the idea that in addition to the gravitational movement of water from the spring down to the sea, there is a flow of ‘levitational’ energy in the opposite direction."

He then drew a bunch of water symbols and a trout as he continued "In one experiment Schauberger had 100 litres of hot water poured into a stream. Although it did not noticeably warm the water, a trout resting about 150 m downstream immediately became very agitated: it started to flail its tail, moving backwards all the time as it struggled to maintain its position. Finally it was swept downstream, and only returned much later. Schauberger concluded that the hot water had destroyed the upward flow of levitational energy. One moonlit winter night, he saw egg-shaped stones the size of a head rise to the surface of a deep pool, and concluded that the combined effect of the cold and the metalliferous composition of the stones (especially their silica content) was responsible for enhancing the levitational energies."

He then drew another UFO as he told the others "Detailed reports of his experiments with a variety of designs are generally lacking, but his efforts seem to have met with at least partial success. During the second world war, he was forced to work for the Nazis, and developed small ‘flying saucers’. One of the scientists involved was reported as saying that at the first attempt to run one of the models, it shot upwards unexpectedly, trailing a blue-green then silver-coloured glow, and was wrecked against the ceiling of the hangar. At the end of the war Schauberger’s research was investigated by the Americans and Russians, but as far as the public record is concerned, none of his models were developed further. Anyway, any questions about flying saucers or levitation?"

After this he was going to talk about time travel. But he figured levitation was important to go through first. Right?

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Charlton's favourite stoner

MOLECULAR // SMOKE & DENSITY MANIPULATION

╔═══════════════════╗

MICAH MORROW. . .

╚═══════════════════╝

He heard the squabbling from all corners of the room back to the singular source that was mr. Ivanov. He had commenced introductions in a simple format, but how the group chose to interpret was cluttered. He wasn't quite sure what the method was, speak when you wanted to with out cutting anyone off perhaps? of course the chatter spewing from certain mouths didn't cease for a second it wasn't continuing to halt class. Micah really wasn't too bothered by class starting at a lagged pace or anything like that. After all on days like this he'd hardly expect a lesson to be planned. He opened his mouth to shove his introduction somewhere in the mess but then ivanov pointed to the girl with the icey blonde hair. Closing his lips together he folded his arms collapsing his head inside with a yawn. Rethinking he didn't mind being passed over, he didn't really want to tell too many people about his power, after all he had signed up for the tournament on friday, he wanted some element of surprise.

He stayed quiet, keeping his head low to the desk as Lyle transitioned into a tangent. He'd volunteered to take the position offered up my Ivanov to Damien, whom had rejected the offer to be teacher; his moral spirits of angelic and demonic stood at each of his shoulders. One slouched over just like micah, hoping it kept up the nonsense for the sake of an easy period. The other was dangling its legs off of his shoulders anticipating that Ivanov step into the nonsense and take some control of his damn room. Of course outwardly Micah sat forward, his eyes barely open as Mr. Ivanov encouraged Lyle to begin his lesson.

When 'Mr. Tonkins ' began Micah was trying to commence a siesta on his desk. However as he started ranting about theories of insect flight he looked upward, an eye brow raising. So all this time Lyle had really been some sort of oober science geek, but he just made himself appear so clue less. He chuckled lightly under his breath for a few reasons. The fact that he had completely been fooled himself made him look around at others that probably wouldn't expect such a brick of information to spew from the perky mouth of that happy go lucky boy. His sleepy eyes directed over in their actual professors direction hoping to catch his instantaneous expression.
User ImageColt 45 and two zigzagsx x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab baby thats all we need
tab We can go to the park
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after dark
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Smoke that [ t u m b l e w e e d ]
tab tab as the ᶬᵃᵎjᵃᵙᵘᵄ burn

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WE CAN TAKE OUT TURN
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Singing them crazy rock songs

Partying Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Eleanors day was going as good as she could expect considering how slow things always progressed in the start of the season. She had woken up and reached the mess hall at the start of her hall when the morning rush was still getting up. She made herself a simple smoothie with scraps of things in the crisper. She grabbed some of this, and that and blended it together coming out in a bubbly shade of violet. She poured the contents into her travelers mug and washed the blender sipping it up joyfully as she left the area to get ready for her morning. She went back to her room, she hadn;t seen much of that room mate of hers, but she didn't mind. :It was almost as if he didn't exist and considering that she liked her privacy this was fine by her. She changed from her satin pajamas into her dress for the day and left with her mini back pack hanging off one of her shoulders.

Her first two classes sped by breazilly. Flashing back mentally to her prior years at the University she wasn't sure if a first day had ever sped by like this one. When she was a first year she was kind of quiet; some might say that not much had changed from that kind of a description, she didn't really say anything unless she felt it needed to be put into the universe. However the difference between the Eleanor of three years ago and now as she began her fourth year was mainly confidence and goals. She strode through the halls in the midst of morning rush from her dormatory back to the class rooms after lunch. Evidently Fourth and fifth years get second period off every monday; That was something she could definetely get used to. Today she spent the free period doing a few things to organize back at her apartment. She still didn't see that Alderic fellow much at all; she wasn't sure what age he was so she didn't expect him to be her year. However she never noticed him much before this year, and she was pretty social even with upper classmen which lead her to the belief that he must have been a lower class man. Her interest wasn't much, just a little bit of mystery to it that made the matter hard to ignore. She reminded herself that it was only officially day one and that time would solve it.

After getting her mind back into the work mode for third period she walked around looking for the fourth and fifth split survival class. It was a class she'd never had before, being the younger half of that split. She walked around for a good while, without a glimpse of hope to the location. She asked not just one but actually a few people that looked older than her that could have known from expirience, but not a soul could answer all she recieved were shrugs and looks of confusion. As time skipped on, she kept looking and the amount of people around wandering nearby were less and less. It felt as if class had already begun and she would be if not ten than maybe fifteen or even twenty minutes late.

She pulled out her phone, her fingers rapidly tapping the keys, she sent a note to landon.

To : Landon Wilshire
                                                              From: Eleanor Yang
                                                              Body: Have you found Survival yet? I've looped around campus atleast 3 times and haven't found it! >_<

Landon was someone that Ele liked to think she could call a friend. Despite her social tendencies there were alot of people, specifically in their grade level that she wouldn't chose to associate with. For a cocktail of personal and judgmental reasons for being that way. She did have a history with his brother but as steamy as it may have once been it was in the past and she didn't care to focus on it in her current life, atleast that's what she told herself. She often found she could tolerate either of the twins over some of the other choices in her class but over all she'd pick Landon to not bore her to tears or make her feel ashamed for humanity.

dressedTo impress

ooc

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

He really had to change his clothing and he was pretty sure that he smelt of Evangaline's perfume right now. That might not be a good thing the first day and he was smelling like a girl with his reputation of finding it extremely hard to say no to a pretty face didn't bode well for him although it was slightly harder with Eva because of her power. He glanced back towards the door he had just come out of hearing.....Well sounds sound he kind of wished he could.....unhear. He felt himself shiver slightly Running his hand though his just had sex looking hair only seemed to add to the slightly scruffy appearance he had at the moment. It was certainly usual for him of all people to be looking like that.

Hopefully he wouldn't run into any Zuda since he didn't think he would be able to stand them especially with the hangover he was experiencing. God he didn't even remember drinking that much. What the hell had happened he had had one glass that never seemed to......empty.....Lucas the sneaky....Well Eva could have told him but then again he guessed she was more amused by it than anything so she wasn't about to spoil her own fun. It wasn't too long before he felt his phone vibrate. slipping it out of his pocket he glanced over the illuminated screen of ********. At first he could barely make out a word until of course he wiped his eyes. Ele....It seemed like she was having trouble. Hitting reply he typed out a reply.

TO: Eleanor
                                                                            From: Landon
                                                                            Well I have just gotten up so I don't think I will be any help at the moment.
                                                                            I think that was Lucas's doing since I woke up in his room with no memory of the dance I think I was dragged to an after party or something.
                                                                            Want to come and pick me up?

Partying Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

She felt her phone buzzing in the thin pocket of her knit cardigan. She pulled out the device by its sparkly rhinestone cover and flipped out the keyboard to read the response she'd received. Her eyes scanned the glowing screen. before her fingers started to tatter away again, She looked forward and skipped back over to the cluster of dormitory buildings. It'd take her a little while, from where she had been wandering when she got the text back. Right now she had toured a little past the general class rooms and gone to portion of the campus outskirting one site with a series of portables and a tower or two, she had gotten a wild idea that maybe they pushed one of the old classrooms back into use, but since it was pretty barren she had assumed that guess was wrong. But she was perfectly happy to use this alternative.

To: Landon Wilshire
                                                              From: Eleanor Yang
                                                              Body:
                                                              What do you suppose you drank?
                                                              I'll be over there soon, I'm on the far East side of campus right now.

She put the phone back cradling it between the light grey fabric and her palm inside the pocket as jogged over the grass in her floral printed boots. She hadn't any intention on keeping the pace up the entire way back, that wouldn't be a good idea at all. However right that second she wanted to get out of bum ********, and get back to society so she payed little mind to the task and felt the breeze waft behind her. She was humming a tune by some band she had heard on the radio. watching the clouds drift by above. Once she had cleared the rolls of grass and was touching the toes of her boots to actual paved path she stopped, smoothed her hands over the bell of her skirt and walked forward casually with grace on to the dorms, past her own building, and then zudas, and through to marvels courtyard she walked up the porch and up to the first floor. and then up the steps. She folded her fingers into a fist and planted it against the hard wood door once and then twice audibly .

dressedTo impress

ooc

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                          Evangeline could feel the movement of his fingertips on her legs, the bit of them that he could reach in their current position. She liked being touched like this but how much more fun would it be if he couldn’t touch her? That would be interesting to see the reaction of. She could tell from their conversations and his attitude that he was not really used to not being the one in control. He obviously was enjoying himself so far. The way she figured it, it seemed like Landon was the one that got most of this kind of attention being the “hero” type. Those guys always seemed to get the girl. Not this morning. Sure Lucas had a real bad attitude but that was easy enough to deal with. At least for Eva anyways. Though she could see how that could be off putting for weaker females. She thought it was cute and so far he was making for a really great plaything. And she hadn’t even started really with her powers yet.

When he moved to press himself closer to her it gave him the opportunity to move his hands up her legs to rest on her hips. He better enjoy that contact while he could as it wouldn’t be lasting much longer. She wished she had a tie or scarf as she could use that to just tie his hands together but she figured she could just use her puppetry to hold them in place. Or rather make him hold them. “Mmm, I like that,” she purred as he moaned her name. That sent tingles of pleasure to all the muscles south of her belly button. His eyes were closed as he took a moment to recover enough to speak. He then asked what it was that he would be begging for. His eyes slowly opened to look up at her. There was a smile on her lips. There was no way he did not know what she meant. She figured he was trying to get her t say the words. That was not going to work.

He moved in closer then so that their lips met briefly before his tongue came out to taste her lips. Eva let him have that small taste before moving back a bit. She let him fall back into the bed as she let go of him sliding her hands back around to his chest. “Getting a little bold now are we?” she asked. “I don’t think you’re ready for that yet, but if you be a good boy…” she ran her fingers down his arms then from shoulders to hands where they rested on her hips. Now she was going to put her powers to use. She tugged with invisible strings to place his hands above his head before finishing what she was saying. “Then I might let you touch me.” Now he was pretty much completely at her mercy. This sort of thing was exactly what had earned her the alias of Mistress.

Now that he was properly trussed up to her liking the sensual assault would begin again. But first she was going to make him answer his own question. Using her persuasion she looked into his eyes as she pushed him to reply. “What do you think you’ll be begging for?” Once that push was in place she moved to start. She leaned in again and left a trail of kisses across his chest from shoulder to shoulder. When she reached the other side she moved up to suck softly on his neck, making small circles with her tongue there. Her hands moved across his skin lightly. One up to rest on the side of his neck and the other headed south very slowly. She was hoping that Landon took his time getting ready and coming back to get them because this was just far too much fun.

ooc:

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

It wasn't too long before he realized....He hadn't told Eleanor where he was at the moment which was still in the Zuda hallway by Lucas's room. Okay so she could be heading here.....or to the Marvel dorms It was anybody's guess curse his handovered self. Glancing at the the text once he felt his phone vibrate....East side. Well that would mean she would have to walk past Zuda to get to Marvel so that wasn't too bad maybe he could catch her as he walked out. Although the question given to him. Hitting reply he typed out another message.

To: Eleanor
                                                                            From: Landon
                                                                            Honestly It was one glass.....One very long glass.
                                                                            I have a feeling that Lucas had something to do with that.
                                                                            Okay that sounds good.

It wasn't too long before he was outside the Zuda dorms lookign towards the east. No sign of Ele then to the west. Okay that was when he saw her it seemed she had totally skipped the Zuda dorms and was heading ight for his own room. He followed after her since if he took too long she wouldn't be very happy it was rude to keep a Lady waiting after all. It wasn't too long before he arrived at his door to see Ele standing infront of it. Women really did like their short skirts didn't they? That was well.....The first thing he noticed thanks to Eva's teasing since that was one of the things that she had.....made him take off to help her get ready for the dance.

After the two knocks it was obvious she was expecting him to be in there and the dark haired male closed in slightly hoping she would at least notice him before he rested his hands one of her abs and the other on her lower back so he could lean in and give her his usualy greeting of a peck on her cheek. Hopefully she did notice him because if not and she used her power that might not be good for him. "Its nice to see you Ele. I'm sorry about the last time we saw each other. Eva is....a little pushy most of the time." He really did feel bad about that. The people he said he would help being well....shoved onto her.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

“Mmm, I like that,”

There was no doubt about that especially with the smile that was painted across her face, He had managed to get his own way a little freedom without Eva using her powers so that was good right? He had gotten his hands into a comfortable position on her thighs and gotten a little....sample of her. She seemed to allow him to fall back against the bed either that or she had used her hands to aid him so she could come some amount of power. Her hands slipped back arodun to his chest making his muscles tense slightly before she spoke again.

“Getting a little bold now are we?”

“I don’t think you’re ready for that yet, but if you be a good boy…”

Didn't think he was ready for that? What was that suppose to mean? If he was going to be a good boy? As she spoke he could feel her hands trailing down his arms until she had him. he could feel his arms moving....Above his head which caused him to look up at them and try to pull them back down but it didn't seem to be working. She was using one of her powers now. Well it seemed she had more than one. Not just persuasion his eyes flicked back towards Eva's face to see that she looked rather pleased with herself causing him to buck his hips slightly which because of where she was sitting most likely looked a little more....dirty than it actually was with them both still being in their underwear. That was when she seemed to finish off what she was saying.

“Then I might let you touch me.”

Well wasn't she a little tease he hadn't been expecting this and he was sure it was only going to be getting worse for him. Although a small part of him might just like this position she had gotten him in. It was then that she put her other power into play if only for an instant to get him to answer her. His eyes lost abit of their quite attractive green colour turning a lightly paler colour as her power effected him then posed her question.

“What do you think you’ll be begging for?”

He was almost pushed to answer her as her lips moved across his chest and began moving up towards his neck. "For you." he moaned softly as her kisses had turned into light sucking on his skin once she got to his neck. That small push of her power seemed to be over as soon as he spoke though and he seemed to be back in control at least for the most part even if his hands were still bound by the invisible strings maybe that made his reaction that much worse which he was sure that Evangaline would be pleased with since he was not only getting light shivers the younger twin was squirming and writhing with pleasure at her touch as one of her hands trailed up to capture his neck and the other was moving down her fingertips tickling his chest maybe a little slower than necessary. At the moment the brunette ontop of him had him at her mercy as he tugged on his invisible binds a little his eyes slowly falling to a closed.

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

User Image

Lyle headed up to the front of the room while Damien was extremely irritated at Ivanov for even suggesting that Lyle teach. He was a little slow and to fail him for being so eccentric was just damn ridiculous. But the though was quickly dashed when Lyle started talking… he actually knew somewhat of what he was talking about. Damien grabbed his book and looked through the index on Levitation and flipped to those pages. Some of the things were similar but some of the things he mentioned were not even in the book. How did he know all this?

Damiens attention turned to Finn. Did she know that Lyle was a genius in hiding? That’s probably why he was accepted at this university. He reached over and tapped Finn’s shoulder and mouthed. “Did you know about this?” he pointed to Lyle.

He waited for her to respond and hoped that Ivanov didn’t turn around and say something. they would probably have to pass notes like in grade school if he wanted to talk to her.

User Image
||| cσmpαnч: Finn , Lyle, Micah, Alexandria, Cissa & Ivanov ||| αttirє: Rough around the edges ||| σσc:--- |||

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

User Image

A
                                                      lex thought this whole thing was ridiculous, allowing this chatter box to teach a class. At the top of the second page in her notebook she scribbled; Lyle’s Chatter, then underneath her wrote, levitation. She didn’t know how this class was going to go or even if the notes may be important but it would be slightly amusing to look back and remember this from the first day of class.

Alex had heard Prof. Ivanov tell her to uncomplicated things, which made her think he wanted to be more of a busy body than anything, she didn’t have to tell him anything. But what unnerved her the most, was that he took the seat that Lyle had been sitting in. a seat that was one seat behind where she was sitting. She thought she felt his eyes at the back of her head but that was probably her just being paranoid, though he was pretty creepy.

The rest of Lyles chatter actually seemed to be full of interesting information, though she truthfully didn’t know if it was real information or if he had just made it up and made it sound completely possible. She wanted to look back at the teacher and see how he was taking all this, but she didn’t want to be noticed and have him glare at her. so she looked over at Narcissa wondering how she was taking all this.

User Image
||| cσmpαnч: Anyone in Alien Tech + Ivanov ||| αttírє: Casual Candidness ||| σσc: --- |||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff