Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                        you xx have xx my xx head xx ѕx рx іx ηx ηx іx ηx g
                                                    неαят β є α т і η g оυт оғ мy снєsт!
                                  AND xx EACH xx BREATH xx THAT xx YOU xx TAKE xx HAS xx A
                                      [ t н υ η d є я о υ s ]
                                                              S O U N D .

████████████████████████xεїзx████████████ ban████████████████████████ban ████████████xεїзx████████████████████████▐▐▐▐
                                                                ( outfit . talking to her crush . cole & her room . cole . we're gong to be in the same bed? ; )

SEPHORA JOHNSON
                            Sephora looked around and smiled at the other band member of IM5, he was Will? She couldn't remember all of the band member's name, but she definitiley knew Cole's name. But eventually the blonde teenage girl would learn all of their names, if she didn't, well wouldn't that be awkward. No rules? she said raising her eyebrow. No rules? Won't this be fun.. Sephora heard Cole ask her if she wanted to stay in his room. She was trying not to just scream oh my go into his face because she was so excited. Stay calm Sephora, stay calm. Sephora tilted her head and tapped her chin with her manicured nail and pondered the question whether she should get her own room or stay with him, he was just to perfect f course she would stay with him. Hm... guess I'll stay with you. She then saw another girl come in must've been one of the boys other friends. Sephora smiled and waved a the girl, maybe she could make friends with her. She saw Cole getting up, to show Sephora his room, which was now their room. Sephora trailed behind him until they reached the popstar's room. She entered the dragon's layer and saw that there was only one bed, Am I gonna sleep with him.. She dropped her bags by the dresser in the corner then turned to Cole and placed her hands on her hips. I guess we're sleeping in the same bed huh? She laughed and checked her phone for any missed messages, none from her brother. But he would finally give up ignoring her and send her some long text about how she's a whore and all she does is party and she should start working on her life, Sephora was only sixteen why would she start worrying about her future now? That's whats college is for. Sephora tucked her phone in her pcket and in the far left corner of the room there was a desk with a baby picture of Cole placed carefully in a golden frame.

Sephora looked back at Cole and smiled before walking to the desk and picked over the picture and smiled and tilted her head to the right. Awe how sweet~ Sephora turned back around to Cole still holding the picture and laughed a little bit. I can't like..you were adorable when you where ten. Sephora walked up to her crush and held the picture up by his cheek, I defitnitley see a resemblance, but you're not adorable now...just hot enough for me to have a crush on you. She winked and smirked before putting the picture where she had found it, she then made her way to the bed and fell back on to it, it felt like she was laying on clouds. Sephora grinned once Cole came and sat by her, she had never felt this way about a boy, ever.
                            So what do you want to do? Truth or dare two player? Or you could teach me to play some instrument I've never attempted to play before... A chuckle rose in her chest as she rolled on her side and gazed up into his eyes.

ooc:// edited my post~

BrokenPandaCookies

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image]
colє αlαи ρєиđєяγx
User ImageUser Image

Cole smirked at her and laughed. "Its awesome here. No Parents, no rules, no discipline. its heaven!" he exclaimed. Watching Will get up and answer the next knock, the young brown haired boy looked at Sephora again. "Wanna go upstairs? I can show you your room." he smiled softly at her. "Or you can room with me." he winked.

ocat io n: House

omp any: The Band and Sephora

ood: Happy

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic. Im braindead

User Image

You fudging Whoree

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
αмвєя jαиє cαяlsoиx
User ImageUser Image

Amber rocked on her feet blowing raspberry with her lips as she waited for Someone to answer the door. Smiling as she heard the door open, she saw it was will and jumped on him hugging the boy tight. "I missed you" she smiled as she pulled away and gave him a small peck on the Cheek. Amber stepped in and looked around. "Wow. Nice place." She smiled at the taller boy and let her hands fall next to her hips as she looked around. She walked into the living room after grabbing wills hand and smiling up at him. "Hey guys." Amber smiled at them.

ocat io n: IM5 house

omp any: IM5 and a girl idk

ood:Excited

utrak: Outfit in left pic.Song in right, on phone sorry if bad

User Image
Will Jay

User Image

Looking Will saw that smile as he was there. Then he also went in as they were in there making music. Soon it was done as they were back home in La. They all lived together in one house. Now he just relaxed as he was on a chair in the living room. Next he heard Cole say he would get the door seeing as he heard the door. "Alright" he aid to him getting the door. As he guessed it was one of the girls. Looking he saw her as she sat down. Then he heard his phone go off as he got it, looked at the texts he got.

To:Amber
Alright see you soon

Bubba was what Amber called him. Whitch was alright for her to call him that. Then he put his phone away. "Hi" he said to the girl. As he was he then heard someone at the door. "I'll get the door this time" he said as he got from were he was at as he now made his way to the door. Once he was at the door he opened as he saw Amber as he smiled. "Hello Amber" he said to her. "Come on inside glad you could come" he said to her as he moved out of the way so she could walk inside.

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
αмвєя jαиє cαяlsoиx
User ImageUser Image

It was getting close to night in Manhattan, New York. Amber Jane Carlson sat on a ledge staring out into the blank streets of her home town. A Few weeks ago Amber met a guy named Will, and man was he Charming. It was like love at first sight. Amber sighed continuing to look around when she felt a buzz in her back pocket. It was from Will! Ambers heart started to race as she smiled at the text and sent something back.
To: Bubba

She pressed send and got off the ledge and ran home. The Fifteen year old girl ran upstairs and into her bedroom. She packed her things and bought a plane ticket and was out the door the next moment. As she arrived at the airport, Amber boarded the plane to Los Angeles and sighed sitting back waiting for the plane to take off.

After a long long plane ride, Amber finally arrived in Los Angeles. She got off her plane and texted Will Again.
To: Bubba

She pressed send and smiled seeing a limo pull up for her. She got into it and smiled resting. Before she knew it she was at the IM5 house. She smiled walking up and ringing the doorbell waiting for someone to answer the door. Hopefully Will so that Amber could tackle him.

ocat io n: Outside IM5 house

omp any: N/A

ood:Excited

utrak: Outfit in left pic.Song in right,

User Image

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                      [ t н υ η d є я о υ s ]
                                                              S O U N D .

████████████████████████xεїзx████████████ ban████████████████████████ban ████████████xεїзx████████████████████████▐▐▐▐
                                                                ( outfit . texting people . her room . herself . is this real life? )

SEPHORA JOHNSON
                            Sephora looked downtown examine her body before she presented it to like the most perfect guy I. The world for her she pulled down her sweater and practiced smiling which was weird but she has many different smiles. When she heard the door open her eyes flickered up to see Cole. Her heart dropped, she felt ten times heavier, her stomach had millions of butterflies on it and that's exactly same way she felt when she met Cole. Same exact way. Sephora clearly had a crush on him it wa sobvious the way she reacts when she looks at him
                            She nodded at him and tried not to show her nervous she was, she was trying to control her fan girdling but it was showing through no matter what she could, nor could she not stop blushing, hope fully he wouldn't notice, or of he did take that the wrong way. She stepped inside the house with her belongings trailing behind her, her eyes glanced around the house, boy was it spacious. She pulled her bags to her side and looked at Cole Nice suspenders, she winked at him and giggled before walking into what was clearly the living room she took a seat on one of the large wrap around couches and tried to calm down her nervousness but nothing was working. Well I like you guys house, it's spacious She looked around there was a humongous pool outside which could probably fit every passenger on the titanic then there was a huge kitchen plus a game room, god they where living big for sixteen year olds.

ooc://hardy hur hur hey guis I am pumped for this roleplay xD

BrokenPandaCookies

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
colє αlαи ρєиđєяγx
User ImageUser Image

Cole smiled at Wills response and headed inside. The boys recorded for a few hours and when they left the studio it had already been night. All of the boys shared the same house so they walked in and Cole felt another buzz in his back pocket. He pulled out his phone and smiled at the text from Sephora.
To: Sephy

He pressed send and plopped on the couch for a bit until he heard the bell ring. This caused Cole to scream "ILL GET IT!" he popped up and ran for the door. He slowly opened it smiling as he saw Sephora. "Hey Seph, Come in its cold out here." he smiled at her and closed the door behind her.

ocat io n: House

omp any: The Band and Sephora

ood: Happy

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic. A bit better

User Image

You fudging Whoree

The Book Keepers

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                      [ t н υ η d є я о υ s ]
                                                              S O U N D .

(new outfit . Waiting at the door . The boys house . herself . i
                                                                oh my god )

!
                            !
                            SEPHORA JOHNSON
                            This is to amazing.. Out of all girls why would he chose me?! She was so excited that she could barely move she didnt even know what to do. She just layed in her bed and starred at the ceiling, she was dreaming how it would be in Los Angeles, palm trees, perfect weather, hot boys (if things didn't work out),awesome parties and all in between, what else could a sixteen year old want? She decided to call her parents because she could already here her brother now. Sephora don't even get your hopes up, he doesn't like you he's a popster remember that? Even if he didn't like her she still had a wide selection of boys to chose from in L.A. Sephora decided to call her parents and ask them if she could go, they wouldn't mind because they are in LA right now, I don't even have to tell Gregory I'm going to La for Cole I'll say I'm going for mom and dad. she grinned and picked up her phone and dialed her moms number. Hello? Sephora grinned when her mother answered. Hey mom it's Sephora, can I come stay with you guys in LA? Gregory's being a real p***k and I miss you guys anyways!she said in her best sad voice, which worked on her parents every time. Well of course honey. Sephora sat up and looked at the clock it was around two in the after noon and if she wanted to go to la today she would have to leave in the next hour. Sephora said bye to her mom then jumoed up and opened her walk in closet that was piled with clothes, literally you couldn't see the floor. Here I go! she tilted he record diving into the large mass of clothes. She threw the shirts,pants,heels, and jewelry that would look nice to wear in LA behind her in one big pile in her room, then she grabbed and old suitcase and filled it with clothes.

tab After she was done with that task she went into her bathroom and stripped and got into her shower, she bathed in some lavender stuff, you don't wanna smell bad when you meet the guy of your dreams right? After she showered up she placed on a outfit that she had carefully picked out and thought about for fifteen minute, then she grabbed her favorite perfume out her jewelry box called Aqua di Gioia, it smelled like a ocen with honey suckles placed in it. Smelt like heaven it's self really~ once she was done she posed the perfume in her vera Bradley bag that was on her back then she lounged around her room looking for anything else she could take with her? She noticed she got a message from Cole but she didn't bother reading it just yet. The blonde sighed then remembered to bring her hair tools, but first she blow dryer her hair then threw it in some undo thingy. After she was done packing all her useless s**t, she grabbed her bags and peeked out the hallway to see her brother gone she took a piece of paper and wrote 'gone to la!: )' on it then signed her signature before placing it on the table?
                            Once she stepoed outside the cool New Jersey air hit her face, she loved the way it smelled. Smelled like home to her. She called a taxi to come bring her to the airport her tickets where already payed for via mommy and daddy~ Once she arrived she got her tickets and made her way through all the ruckus of the airport to her plane, once she found her seat she leaned back in the cushioned chairs, she couldn't wait to meet the love of her life and actually hang out with him. Like one in a million people get this chance that she has.

TIME SKIP TO LA~
                            It takes about six hours so it's like nine o clock there.

She moaned finally they had landed some little kid had actually been kicking her seep at and she was just worn out from the long ride but happy to be in California, rather than being in musty New Jersey? She walked out of the plane phone in hand she decided to text Cole that she had arrived.

TO; the man of my dreams<3333333
                            FROM ; Sephy
                            Just touched down in LA but I feel like s**t : (

She tucked her phone back into her pocket then walke ditto the airport and looked around It was so busy, people running around with cameras trying to get a glimpse of celebrities flying in, everyone was walking fast, almost running. It was just to tence for her. Sephora finally found her luggage after thirty minutes of watching the damned conveyer belt with luggage on it she finally found hers and took it off the moving belt and rolled it outside to meet her other taxi that her mother arranged. Once she spotted the yellow taxi with a sign that said 'Sephora Johnson' written in black she autumatically knew that was for her. She walked over to the man and fretted him then gave him the address that cole had sent her to go to when she reached LA. She put her bags in the trunk and then got into the back of the car. Sephora gazed out the window taking in all of the sights on the way to the boys house.

Once they arrived she was nervous as hell, her heart was going ninety miles per hour her hands where sweaty, her mind was facing with all kinds of thought. She didn't know why she was so nervous she had met Cole before. She payed the can driver and got her luggage and walked up to the large house lit with bright lights that flickered withing the darkness of La, Spehoras hand shakily pressed the door bell waiting for someone to answer.

Will Jay

User Image

Will was back in La was his band. They had just got done with their tour they were on. He then got his phone as he sent a text to a girl he met back in New Your. Once he was he was done he put away his phone as he then heard his band friend talk to him. "Yeah i am ready" he said about going back to work in the studio.

To Amber
You want to come to LA?

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
colє αlαи ρєиđєяγx
User ImageUser Image

It was a warm summer afternoon, Cole Alan Pendery and his bandmates had just arrived back in LA and he had texted his Friend that he met on tour, Sephora, to see if she wanted to come from her small town in New Jersey to the Great Town of LA. Cole felt his phone buzz in his back pocket. Pulling out his Coca-Cola case he stared at his cell phone and softly smiled at her response.
To: Sephy

He pressed send. Skinny tie had been the name Sephora gave him when they had first met. Cole looked over at Will. "Ready to go back to work at the studio?" he asked his best friend smiling.

ocat io n: Studio

omp any: The Band

ood: Content

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic. Bad first post

User Image

You fudging Whoree

The Book Keepers

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                      [ t н υ η d є я о υ s ]
                                                              S O U N D .

( outfit . texting people . her room . herself . is this real life? )

SEPHORA JOHNSON
                            Beep~ Beep~ Beep~ That was the world nagging at Sephora to get up, a moan escaped her rosy red lips and her finger tips danced alongside of the night stand by her bed to shut the horrible sound off. The girl sat up in her bed and lazily scratched the back of her head. She got up and slipped on her froggy slippers, which was odd because most teenagers her age weren't wearing slippers. But she was not a normal teenager. All she had on was a big tee shirt and under wear, but she was sleeping it isn't like she's going on national television. Yet. she went into her bathroom and sighed and ran her fingers through her frizzy blonde hair, she sighed and walked out of the bathroom and started to run through the hallways of her large New Jersey house. I'm a sex pixie! She giggled and she leaped through the air and landed right by her fridge as she turned around to get a cup she heard a voice which was a very familiar voice, her brother. Sephora, you are not a sex pixie, and go put on some real clothes. She frowned and turned around stuck her tongue out at her brother, then turned back around and grabbed a cup. Sephora opened the stainless steel fridge and got on her tippy toes to even brush the handle of the milk carton she sighed and jumped grabbing the carton and hauling it down to her level.

Her pale hand popped the cap off and poured the glass full of white creamy milk before setting it back on the shelf's of the fridge.Her hands reached for the frosted fakes and dumped almost the whole box in, it was so convenient for her to drink her cereal rather than eat it. Sephora went back ino her room and changed just like her older brother instructed her to, the sixteen year old flopped back into her messy bed and started to swallow her cereal then she checked her phone to see who had texted her, Oh my ******** god I cannot believe this, is this even real life? It was Cole, he was her idol. She squealed loudly and flipped on her side her finger where practically tripping over themselves to text him back. She would kill to even talk to him, she had recently just found his band but god he was just like the definition of perfection to her and all in between. Okay Sephora stay calm, you can do this.

TO ; The love of my life <33333333333
                            FROM ; Sephy
                            As long as there is a kickass party! I'm in.

She had only met him once, and she had felt like they had something but how did he get her number?

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

SHE ' S NOT A SAINT !
                              AND x SHE'S x NOT x WHAT x YOU x THINK
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSHE'S AN ACTRESS WHOA
                              ( s h e ' s . b e t t e r . k n o w n .
                              )

x ▪▪ FOR THE THINGS THAT SHE DOES ____
                          ( on a matress, whoa . )
              S O O N x S H E ' S x G O N N A xF I N D
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxThere is nothing I do better than revenge ↖↖

cℴυятηℯy valentine

❥Courtney groaned as she threw a pillow at her alarm. She sighed and rolled over onto her back staring up at the ceiling. Just a few days ago she had gone to a consert. Her favorite band, IM5, were playing and she had finally gotten to meet Dalton. A smile crept onto her face as she slowly gotten out of bed. Once up she went straight to her phone checking her messages. Not only gad she meet him but they had also exchanged numbers. No new messages was all she read. Setting it back down she went to her bathroom brushing though her tangled hair. Once down she went over to her closet flipping though the cloth. What to wear, what to wear.
              She said under her breath her soft southern twang slightly showing. Finally finding a super cute outfit she pulled it on and started bounding down the stairs her phone in hand. That was when her phone had went off. She looked down at the screen and her smiled turned into a wide grin when she saw it wad Dalton.

To: Dalton

she hit send as she slid into a chair setting her phone down.

Where Am I ? My house, in Dallas
              Who Am I With ? Just me myself and I
              What Am I Wearing ? Outfit
              What Am I Listening To ? .......

User Image

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Open!►

The Boys are done with tour. They're back home in nice ol' LA. But on tour they met a girl each. They got the girls phone numbers and invited them to LA. So Take over there and have fun typing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff