• OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

Welcome / Hello !!

███████████ ██████████ ██████████ ████████

Roleplay Themes: Slice of Life // Drama // Romance
                      Literacy: Lazy-lit to Lit.
                      Inspiration: Life, winter, Let It Snow (The novel), television, random thoughts and holiday movies.
                      Creators: CherryBMuse
                      Links: OOC Thread // Profile Thread

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

The Story!!

███████████ ██████████ █████████ █████████

Welcome to the small city of Snow Falls! Yes you are correct the city's name is indeed Snow Falls. Can you guess what it's best known for? Well the snow of course but not only that. Snow Falls is best known for it's wonderful winter wonderland and festivities around the holiday seasons. With many little boutiques, galleries, restaurants and much more open to those who choose to visit. Not only does it have places to shop and eat, Snow Falls is also known for it's romance. Couples gather from near and far to get a taste of romance that flows through the air. The winter scenery does wonders and no wonder it has put Snow Falls on the map for the best tourists destinations. How this small little city ever became so popular? No one will ever know the answer. Some say it was a little holiday magic and cheer. But this isn't what our story is about. Sit down, bundle up into your jammies and sip on your hot cocoa it's now time for story time. Just like when you were a child so sit tight. Listen closely because I'm only going to go through this once.

Our story takes place in Snow Falls following the lives of four lovely ladies and four handsome gentle men. All various but close in age and all grew up in the same neighborhood as children. Even though some were older and some were younger, they had a pretty close and unique group of friends. Growing up together and met up daily at the same park. They went through childhood together, young adulthood together and even the early years of becoming full adults. Their friendships put through the test and the limits. Everything seemed perfect but sadly as they grew older, things started to change. Friends started testing each others limits, breaking codes, hurting feelings and telling constant lies. Trust became rare and after an incident at a party, friendships were broken and everyone drifted apart. Now many years later our amazing people are living peacefully in Snow Falls. Some successful in their careers, some still working while others still struggle.

Each of them happy with their lives. But sadly did not keep in contact with one an other. Until one fateful day our four lovely ladies and four handsome men were invited to a special event. Each of them were invited to Winter Bliss a social event to find true happiness.The event starts on the 18th of December and then ends the 25th which is Christmas day. After that Winter Bliss throws little parties for the fellow invites on days like New Year's Eve to keep the romance going. No one knows who sent the invites nor no one knows who runs the event. But it's a special party that only few are invited to. Is this a sign for our friends to reunite? Are they over their differences and can they move on? Only time will tell as the story plays out. This isn't your average fairy tale, it's quite complicated. Sit down and stay watch as the story pans out. Things are about to get interesting.

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

The Rules!!

Literacy: This is a lazy-lit to lit role play. So I want a minimum of 2 paragraphs per post. Nothing less it shouldn't be too hard. As for the lengths I don't care whether they are five paragraphs or six paragraphs, just nothing too long like a novel. It's great to describe things but we don't need a paragraph of how you brushed your hair or what not. I'm not saying write nothing just write enough to help others reply. It's quality over quantity! Everybody makes mistakes, nobody is perfect. I can respect that, though please don't use chat speak while posting. You can use when you are out of character. OOC is fine for chat speak just not in the actual role play please. I hope I wasn't too blunt or rude while writing this. I just wanted to put my point across.

Posting: I don't expect people to be posting everyday. Though once a day or every two days would be fine. If you're going to be away for periods of time just shoot me a message or let us know in the OOC Thread. That way when you return your character will still be there. As for posting formats I don't care how they look. Just include a picture of your character with their name in there somewhere. Font size of your text should be sizes 9 to 11. Highlight when your character is talking. Those are the only other requirements that I have really. As long as the name and picture is there I am fine with that. Make sure to include people it's not fun being ignored. Also! Please follow the rules and guidelines of the forums. I don't want anybody getting banned.

Reservation // Profiles: Real people only! Sorry I just find that it fits much better in these types of role plays. I don't care if they're a celebrity, model, youtuber, etc. I'm not overly too fussy after all it's your character! c: Use someone that looks close to your character's age as well, I mean it would be weird to see a forty-something try to be a young twenty-something. Filling out a reservation form private message it to me. Title your pm the name of your favorite love song. That way I know that you had read the rules. Once I have accepted your reservation I will give you three days to complete the profile. If the profile is not done within three days I will open up your spot for somebody else. Once your profile is finished send to me and I'll post it for you after I give the okay. Since this a small group role play it's first come first serve. You can have a minimum of two characters if you wish. c: (Now before anyone gets confused, let me explain the job titles. Now this will tell me for sure if you really read the rules. I thought since it was a small role play people can up with their own jobs for their characters. They can be whatever you want whether they be a chef, singer, artist, etc. I figure it be neat for everyone to choose what they wanted their characters to have as a career. That way as well we all as a group can decide what all we want in the city. Plus it be fun for people to plot!)

Extra: Most importantly have fun! Plot with others and have lots of fun!

P.S.: If I add anymore rules they will be in bold.

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

The Four LADIES!!

Girl One ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. Rebecca Amora Nilsen ❤ The Cute Librarian

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: Twenty-six // Face Claim: Zooey Deschanel // Username: Anime Charrie

Girl Two ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. Olivia Avery Hanson ❤ The headstrong artist

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: twenty-seven // Face Claim: Emma Stone // Username: I'm fluent in meowing

Girl Three ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. Matilda Ann Darley ❤ The Anxious Journalist

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: twenty-seven // Face Claim: Cara Delevingne// Username: cabined

Girl Four ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. Grace Elisabeth Campbell ❤ The Sarcastic Comic Artist

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: Twenty-five // Face Claim: Imogen Poots // Username: x---rachelricochet

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

The Four MEN!!

Guy One ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. Leo Lincoln Kingsley ❤ The Charismatic Photographer

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: Twenty - Eight // Face Claim: Colin O' Donohue // Username: CherryBMuse

Guy Two ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x.Simon Callum Buchanan ❤ The Responsible Talent Agent

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: twenty-eight// Face Claim: Daniel Sharman // Username: cabined

Guy Three ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. Michael Donato Armetta ❤ The Introspective Engineer

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: twenty-nine // Face Claim: Mario DiVaio // Username: lil coon kitten

Guy Four ↘ User Image
                      x.x.x.x.x.x. August James Starlet ❤ The Misguided Musician

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.Age: Twenty - Seven // Face Claim: Scott Eastwood // Username: CherryBMuse

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

The Reservation // Profile !!

███████████ ██████████ ██████████ ████████

Reservation:
                      [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/LionHeartLover/Role Play Pics/c71d3807-54df-45ab-a55d-676361f87ab2_zpsfb637482.jpg[/img]
                      [color=white]x.x.x.x.x.x.[/color][size=18] Full Name ❤ The [color=1]Adjective[/color] Job Title[/align]
                      [color=white]x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.[/color][size=10][b]Age:[/b] (Mid twenties - Early Thirties) Text Here![color=1]//[/color] [b]Face Claim:[/b] Text Here! [color=1]//[/color] [b]Username:[/b] Text Here! [b]Role:[/b] (Example - Guy two, girl one etc.)[/size]

Profile:
                      [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/LionHeartLover/Role Play Pics/d8e868e4-ddcb-4a04-bea5-990fe5f8a794_zps69171f1e.jpg[/img]

[list][list][list][list][size=24][color=Color1][b]Full Name Here! [color=color2]//[/color] Job Title[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][list][list][color=color2]███████████ ██████████ █████████ █████████ [/color]

[color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Age:[/b] Text Here!
                      [color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Birthday:[/b] Text Here!
                      [color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b] Sexuality:[/b] Text Here!
                      [color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Personality:[/b] Text Here!

[color=color2]███████████ ██████████ █████████ █████████ [/color]

[color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Likes:[/b] Text Here!
                      [color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Dislikes:[/b] Text Here!

[color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Bio:[/b] Text Here!

[color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Extra:[/b] Text Here!
                      [color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Theme Song:[/b] Text Here!
                      [color=COLOR1]↘[/color] [b]Face Claim:[/b] Text Here!

[color=color2]███████████ ██████████ █████████ █████████ [/color][/size]

[color=color1][size=18][align=left][b]Played By: Username Right Here[/b][/align][/size][/color]

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

Rumor Has It!!

Guy One and Girl Three use to date back in high school but drifted apart.

Girl Two and Guy Four were best friends and dated for a bit in college but decided to just be friends.

Girl One had a huge crush on Guy Three while growing up.

Girl Four and Guy Two dated but cheated on an other at a party. With Guy Three and Girl Two.

Guy Two and Guy Three still have some tension between them.

There is a tiny grudge between Girl Four and Girl One after so many years.

Girl Three still secretly pines for Guy One from afar.

Girl One has a little tiny crush on Guy One...

More will be added later on as the role play goes on.

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

The Calendar!!

Month: December
                      Time: 2:00 pm
                      Weather: Partly cloudy with a mix of flurries, slight breeze, pretty chilly out.
                      Day: Thursday // The 18th
                      Special Events: Guests start arrive and gather for the first day of Winter Bliss. Which is hosted at Snow Fall's best resort in the city. Many guests will be there but a certain section is blocked off for Winter Bliss guests only! wink

Announcements: None at the moment!

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
User Image

Reserved!!

Fandom Trash

20,775 Points
  • OTP 200