SUPER FANTASTIC! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lonely bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
        lonely━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        lone ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        lone( I'M FALLING FALLING INTO YOU )
        lonl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
        lo lone(when you catch me fast as i'm fallin')lone lone lone(can you hear me callin' you?)lone
        lone
        the lonely bad guy's use only, biatch ██ lo ██ lo ██
        the lonely ba _______* ` - - --
        the lonely ba _______* ` me myself and I
        the lonely ba _______* ` Bailey's house
        lonely bad g _ _
              x dean.morgan ████████
              He watched silently as it was talking about people who have died in the last three days, that reminded him of Brin's father who had died. He had just hugged her for a straight three months it was one of the hardships of the relationship but it seems they're finally getting ovethe past and working what's in the present. then he heard his phone go off he picked it up and texted back Brin.

TO ; Sugarrr Bearr
              FROM ; Dean
              Hmmmmmmmmm okay an is my brother there yet?

Dean moaned and got up from his spot on he leather couch. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys off the counter and slipped on some random pair of shoes of his laing by the front door. He turned the the light switch off and walked out the door and got into his lush car and drove to Brin's house.

' TIME SKIP~

Once Dean arrived at the house he got out his car and slam the door shut the pressed the lock button sending the headlights t blink twice befoking the doors, he walked to the doorstep and rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer it.

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CHRISTIAN ANTHONY BAILEY

{Outfit} - {Oldest Son} - {25} - {Car}

User Image

While awaiting to finally get somewhere around the house or try to find their mom, Christian would post up against the wall for a minute and cross his arms. He noticed his sister Brin still stick around which was cool. She had a text message which he was curious about being a little playfully investigative about. But he let it go fairly quick as she commented to him about what his siblings wanted to do that day. "It's just the mall Brin. It's not like they want you to take them to Chuck-E-Cheese or something. Plus, think about it. You could endure what they want to go and do and at the same time, you can force them to go to the department store of your choosing after as a fair agreement. Could work out to your advantage" he replied.

At that point he would hear the door being knocked upon following a car parked outside which he hoped was not next to his. Regardless, Christian would walk over to the door and open it to see the sight of what seemed to be Brin's beau at the time, Dean who looked fairly sharp looking today. "Welcome to La Casa de Los Baileys. Come on in" Christian would invite to Dean as he held the door open for the guy as he walked in. closing the door behind Dean after they were both clear from the swing of the door. Noticing that he should probably leave them be, Christian just momentarily walked over to the staircase and sat on the last few steps. They could still see him clear as day and he could not only see them but hear them perfectly. But he just figured he would give the two some sense of space together as opposed to him just against the wall and monitoring them in a way. He respected the guy code.
User Image

× oh how the sky
get's heavy when you are underneath it.

Eating bits of pancakes, she heard her phone go off again. She looked over and grabbed it, reading over Christian's text. She sighed and texted back. Oh ok, well maybe we could do lunch or something? I'm going to go to the studio for a while and work on some designs. She hit send and finished her pancakes. She sighed again and grabbed her jacket and her bag before petting Minx goodbye and left. Heading to her car, she got in and started it up.

Driving off to her studio, she was a little upset about not seeing Christian. He had gotten a lot harder to get a hold of lately. He spent most of his time either at his work or with his siblings and parents, and she got that, family and business was important, but wasn't she? She never let it get to her though, she loved him too much to just get mad at him for it. Finally pulling into the parking lot of the studio, she parked.

Getting out, she ventured in and saw some of the other designers working and fluttering with dresses. She smiled and said hello to them, getting the same back. She sat down at her work station and grabbed some pencils, working on a few outfits, but in the back of her mind, there was Christian.

×with : co-workers
      ×wearing : thisss
      ×theme song : thrift shop

Sweetheart

User Image

EMERSONBAILEY
cause you make me feel like i've been locked out of heaven for too long xoxo

xxFrom his remark, the sides of her lips curled up into a smile. Emerson thought of her boyfriend as her savior. These little devils running amuck was driving her to the edge of losing her sanity.

Emerson could tell that the mention of her siblings disturbed him so she didn't try to further push his buttons. "No. Not at all," she assured, trying to sound calmly as possible. She was distracted on the phone with Rashiel that she didn't even notice Pandora crept up behind her until she spoke of nonsense that made Emerson flush into a shade of pink and stare daggers. Before she could get a good grip on her neck, the little devil darted upstairs. ""Little brat," she hissed under her breath, hopeful that her boyfriend hadn't heard a word out of the two Bailey girls. So that no one else disturbed their conversation, she walked into the narrow hallway and settled down on the floor, phone all up against her ear.

His next question made her contemplate for a while. She had nothing planned for the day but she did hear of going to the mall from her siblings. Figuring she couldn't go from all the temptation of the latest fashion, she was saving up money for college courses over the next couple of weeks of the summer. Dumbfounded, she twirled her finger into her blonde locks and pouted. "Sure. Just in case..." she let her mind wander, thinking up of a situation of if one of the youngsters needed a ride to or from somewhere.

Figuring that Rashiel was coming over, a wave of excitement shuddered through her. It was a while since they've spent time togetherxxChristian didn't come everyday and her mother did work so she had the burden of watching over everyone else. She never really had time alone, and when she did, it was only for a short while before getting bombarded with desperate calls to babysit.

"A picnic sounds great, she cooed softly. Despite the hot, dry weather, she was dying to see him and get the hell out of here. Emerson got up and darted up the stairs to her bedroom to get changed. She wasn't going to pass up on this opportunity.

out of condoms: i like turtless.

Wheezing Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
in the old days, a great man in India, in the wind of the color of saffron
said "Life is Maya"
our lives are successions of misunderstandings

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jae nodded, "Let's go shopping then?" He said. The microwave dinged and he retrieved his breakfast. Juri had such a big family it amazed him sometimes. The house felt like it was swarming with people, and not only was it just family there were others too; friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. Not one to really to dwell in large crowds, he tended to just disappear in them, Jae pointed to the stairs. "Race you to your room." He chuckled, almost to eagerly dodging out of the kitchen and up the stairs and just following the familiar patch to the other's room. When he entered his sighed in relief, setting his plate and drink down. "Buddha it is hot." He grumbled, ripping out of his tank top. At the very least he didn't feel like he needed to be modest in his boyfriends room. "You don't know how much work it was to get out of the house today. I deserve some sort of prize for it." He said jokingly. "Hm, but how have you been? I haven't been over in a while I know, my parents are still skeptical of me being around you. I swear they try to keep me busy in the shop just to keep me from coming over here."

outfit
                                                                  User Image

Friendly Noob

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbigail Nicole Bailey The Mother
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A mother who is really a mother is never free. . ★ Honore de Balzac

User Image

‘[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.

A young woman was sleeping soundlessly in her bed. Well, young…she was in her 40th. Still everybody knew that you could insult the woman when they told about the old woman who had ten children out of her, cared and raised them . She greatly remember how her husband joked about it. Abigail Nicole Bailey would have run after her husband with an newspaper if he mention it to her couple of times. She still miss him. His ways to surprise her romaticly, the horrible moments that those ways failed deeply, his cheeky laugh, their silly moments and their love. Abigail felt miserable but knew as a widow mother she needed to be there for her children. They needed their mum . She had few questions if she would move away from all the memories of her husband but she couldn’t do it. Their love ones lived here and her older children had beautiful memories here. Even she had few; Abigail even never couldn’t throw his toothbrush away or his precious stuff. Also his last message on her voice-mail on her cellphone.

She went towards group council with those people who lost people very close to them she seen who were just crazy. Abigail even is still in the group and feels like Matthew Perry in Go on. Yes, All before she was a producer and a writer before she went for the full-time mother job. She hear from her friends about new series, new movies and could send people towards her old friends. She could easily tell others about the seven stages of grief that she learn of her counsler and went through most of them.

First up was the shock and denial; a step she had made with her children. Avoiding the subject for a very long time. She is still a little bit in that first step with keeping a little bit things of her husband around. She hadn’t cleaned the bed for maybe weeks and even slept once or twice on the sofa because she couldn’t handle it. The pain and guilt appeared after it with endless crying alone; staying for few moments in her bedroom until her children called out for her. Her third of anger and bargaining….well she could remember screaming to few friends who don’t wish to get around her anymore. As for screaming in a gun shop…with throwing eggs at their window. Plus being the one who scream at the people who got out ‘get lost bitches’. A confusing time like her puberty. Then the therapy question appeared from the people around her. And then the depression and lost…she is still at that stage with her other leg by the upward turn. Abigail is adjusting to the lost; she is handeling her children again with the right mood. Her old childish and creative jokes but still handling not being around her guy who she loved.

Going on wasn’t easy for a full time mom who seen her childrens with the little bits of her husband and seeing the old things of her husband around that remember of him. Still she stays around her children with a smile and tries to raise them up like her husband wanted it. Her friends told her she needed ‘booty call’ but she couldn’t do it. Abigail couldn’t get over the guy who she only loved in her life. And a stubborn woman she was with those all faces going like ‘Awh sad little widow wife lost a husband’. As for a job; she helped with the series of Go on. Abigail even went with her children sometimes on the set. But a full time job as writer and co-director she couldn’t handle it. Why?

Well right now she was sleeping on the bed as a drooling dog. Abigail tried to look over her children; putting them in bed, talking with them, playing games with them or just do something together. Looking over her youngest children Avery and Cecile and watching them fall asleep with a small smile. Abigail snored softly and open slowly her eyes. She watched the empty side beside her and give a soft sigh. Abigail nuzzled her face into her pillow and pulled herself up. She sat on the bed edge and give a soft sigh ’’Waking up..I better get awake eyes pop open time..’’She says softly and stand up.

Soon enough the woman was outside of her bedroom and fully dressed with her hair in slight of mess. She give a soft yawn and looked surprised as the boyfriend of Juri, Jae running towards his bedroom. Abigail blinked quickly and placed her glasses on her nose. A small smile appeared on her face and give a soft sigh. ’’Not to much noise boys..It’s moring so don’t wake up more people..And don’t make a mess!’’Abigail says outside Juri room and walked downstairs. She walked straight towards the kitchen and blinked slightly her eyes. ’’Good morning everybody! Sorry I forgot to set up the alarm and make breakfast for you all..’’Abigail says with her normal smiles and walked her way towards the coffee machine. ’’How are you all..Slept alright?’’Abigail says giving all her children a kiss on their cheeks or head as she made her way of the coffee machine. ’’So what’s the news? It’s summer so anyone in for doing something together?’’She says with a grin and get her coffee cup waiting for their anwsers. ''Are Cecile and Avery already awake?''Abigail says looking at them and stayed patient with their awnsers and she knew it would end up everybody would talk the same time.

‘’ “"Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
. '"”.”

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"All right then. See you." Rashiel murmured, quickly ending the call and placing his phone on the table, so that he could ferry the duckling to the bathroom sink. It had undoubtedly soiled the inside of his mug... but meh it was just a mug. If he felt too disturbed to be drinking out of it after a soapy wash, then he could easily get a new one. The kidnapped waterfowl was bathed in warm water and then dried with a hair dryer; Rashiel was careful to ensure that it did not catch hypothermia, nor scalded by the gusts of heated wind. As he cleaned it up, the thought of passing it to the children to distract them from their loss did occur to him.... but so did the possible death of the duckling. They would probably fair better with something more robust, like a rabbit or something.

His captive was soon stuffed in a shoebox with a fluffy hand towel for company, the poor thing quickly forgotten as he selected his clothes and prepared for the day ahead. Honestly, any day with Emerson's siblings was more tiring than a war zone. They just sapped the energy right out of him like little leeches. He tried to avoid thinking of the future with Emerson (because good grief, Christmas last year was almost traumatizing!), but it made him feel guilty was well. Dressed in a white long-sleeves shirt, he took a moment to fold the sleeves of the dress shirt up and over his elbows before pulling on a fresh pair of cargo pants. Ever the prepared one, he took a moment to check the weather forecast before grabbing a black coat and a white fedora, the former in case he stayed up late with Emerson and the latter to keep the sun from his eyes. Sometimes he wondered if Emerson wished he was more... fashionable, but he hoped his idiosyncrasies made up for it.

He patted the pockets of his pants briefly to check that he had his wallet, hand-phone and camper knife as he trudged downstairs to the garage. Hopefully he didn't have to clean any potato chip crumbs off the car floor this time.

~~~

Making the turn into the street, he parked the jeep some distance away along the side of the road, drumming his gloved fingers on the wheel before he gathered enough resolve. The day was hot and even with the air-conditioning at full blast, he could feel the heat in the insides of the leather. The only reason he wore it was because the vehicle's handling was still somewhat rough and he preferred a better grip. Tugging the gloves off, he stuffed them in the back pocket of his pants, picked up his hat and walked in the direction of the Bailey house. On the way there he dialed Emerson's number, since it was just a more convenient way of letting her know that he had reached her home.

"Hey, I'm here~" Rashiel greeted her as he walked up to the front door, ending the call abruptly since they would be together in a few seconds anyway.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Juri Baliey

There is a Hell, Believe Me I've S E E N I T,
                            There is a Heaven, Let's Keep That A S E C E R T

Juri stood there and ate the ice cream. "But i don't liek to shop. Not even for my dresses." He said. He then watch Jae run to his room. then his mother came down. "Loud, crazy sex. Got it mom!" He said as he went up. he went into his room and closed the door with his foot. He sat down on his bed as he turned on the montior and contected the laptop to the screen. "I've been working on my drag make-up skills. That's all I've been doing when i dont sleep, eat or watch Netflixs."

Sweetheart

User Image

EMERSONBAILEY
cause you make me feel like i've been locked out of heaven for too long xoxo

xxAs the call ended, Emerson searched her closet and drawer for the right outfit for the occasion. It was scorching hot outside so she hoped there was a spot of shade the two could relax by. She settled with a white summer top; round neck and flowing asymmetric hemline, floral shorts and brown leather thong sandals. To finish it off, she included a tassel messenger bag and optical sunglasses. She placed the clothing on her bed and rushed into the bathroom to shower.

As the water rushed down from the shower-head, the twenty year old stripped down to bare flesh and peered in the mirror. She was oddly pale and the natural pink pigmentation of her cheeks colored her face - without it, she looked dead. Although she didn't sport a curvaceous body, she did have a small-framed figure - which was good enough for her. The steam from the shower soothed her senses and she melted from the water's touch.

~

Emerson hurried into her clothes - the cool air in her room made her shiver to the bone. She aggressively combed through her tangled up hair and wrapped it up into a bun. She didn't feel like having it down today - it was too hot outside. Her phone began to ring and she picked up only to hear that Rashiel already made it to her home and hung up. Fearful that her siblings would greet him before she did, she tossed all her necessities into her bag - lip gloss, body spray, house keys and her phone. She bolted out of the room and nearly fell down the stairs, shoving the little youngsters out of the way and reached the door. She gussied up before she flung it wide open only to see her boyfriend on the other side. She smiled and batted her full eyelashes. "Helloooo."

out of condoms: outfit.

Smitten Sweetheart

5,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
        User Image

» »
        here's a little bit of ☆ ☆ LAUGHTER

STEPOUTINTHESUNSHINE

Soft morning light slipped through the bay window, rippling in the curves and shadows of the downy white sheets. Jane closed her eyes against the rays, a small smile playing on her cheeks. There was nothing, she always said, like a good night's sleep, especially when she didn't have to worry about the incessant blaring of the alarm clock. It was summer, and life was good. With a stretch and a yawn, she let the stream of light wash over her pale skin, wiping the residue of sleep from her deep brown eyes. Opening them, she surveyed her room with an serene grin. Jane's walls were plastered in paper -- everything from sketches to paintings hung from thumbtacks pasted into the otherwise plain beige walls. Unpainted canvases and art supplies stood haphazardly balanced against the room's corners, and all around, the cherry-stained hardwood was stained with minuscule splatters of bright paint. Art was her passion, and she worked on it nearly constantly. It was an outlet, of sorts.

Finally, tentatively, Jane set a bare foot onto the ground, running her fingers through her still-damp hair and padding to her dresser. Quickly, she tossed on some clothing and surveyed her appearance in the mirror with a tiny grimace. It wasn't terrible, she supposed, but Jane despised the way her clothing hung off her petite frame, despised the way her chestnut hair hung limp instead of waving outwards like that of the girls in the fashion magazines that her older sister so adored. "How could anybody find that attractive?" a voice in the back of her head hissed, and her face fell, rosy lips curling into a frown. Jane could usually disregard the voice of insecurity easily enough, but in this case, she feared it was correct. Nobody would ever find her attractive, especially not the one who she wanted.

Jane shook her head, as if the physical gesture could shake the thoughts out with it. She wouldn't let herself think that way! She was the voice of sunshine, the eternal optimist. Everything, to Jane, was possible, even if her idea of 'everything' just so happened to be her presumably homosexual best friend. Plastering the smile on her face once again in hopes that it would become real, she quickly glanced around the room, desperately seeking a distraction from the face looking back at her in the mirror. The computer would take too much effort to turn on, so that was out, and she truly didn't feel like going for a jog -- ah! she picked up the phone resting on her nightstand. Perfect! Jane was without plans for the day, but hopefully, with her parents and older sister alike at work, that wouldn't last too long.

Almost instinctively, her fingers tapped out a message to Juri Bailey. The quirky redhead was her best friend, and had been since the two were children. "Hey, dork! You busy today? <3" Jane typed, a light blush crossing her face. The small less-than-three sign that was supposed to signify love didn't seem like much, just a casual, joking gesture between friends. Still, it was a small victory in her mind. As long as Juri had Jae, small victories were all she was going to get. Jane was content, she supposed. Even if her dreams seemed impossible, she wouldn't throw away that friendship for the sake of a simple crush. Sliding on a pair of shoes and descending the stairs of her family home, Jane clutched the phone in her pocket, waiting for a reply.

outfit: jane.
                                                          right now, i'm: getting ready for the day, texting Juri
                                                          me, myself, and: nobody else.
                                                          out of character: gosh, finally! sorry this took so long.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Juri Baliey

There is a Hell, Believe Me I've S E E N I T,
                            There is a Heaven, Let's Keep That A S E C E R T

Juri finish his ice cream and heard his phone go off. He sat the trash on his deska dnr eached out for his phone. "It's Jane." He said. Juri lied down on his bed. and sent out a text to Jane.

To: Redhead Princess
Jae's here and wants to go shopping. Wanna come? Help me find a new drag dress.

Juri looked at Jae and gave him a smile. "Can Jane come shopping with us?" He asked with a smile on his face. Hopefully, Jae wouldn't care. Because when Juri needed things for drag, he called Jane for help because Juri once stood in the middle of the Wal mart make-up alie, confuse until Jane walked by and helped him.

Wheezing Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
in the old days, a great man in India, in the wind of the color of saffron
said "Life is Maya"
our lives are successions of misunderstandings

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jae had been stuffing his face with his beloved microwave cheese burger, not really interested in Juri's drag obsession. "You know you make a wonderfully sexy male right?" He sighed. He wouldn't try to change Juri but he didn't exactly encourage, Juri's hobby. So when he was asked about Jane he just shrugged. "I don't care, better she than me." Having finished his sandwich, and now sucking down a bottle of chocolate milk, Jae tumbled over to to lay next to Juri on his bed. Careful of his drink of course. "But, I rather the drag than a permanent sex change." He mumbled, twirling one of the other's red curls between his fingers. Leaning over his kissed his cheek. "Ask her what time she'll be ready by so we can meet up then."

outfit
                                                                  User Image

Distinct Poster

User Image

CHRISTIAN ANTHONY BAILEY

{Outfit} - {Oldest Son} - {25} - {Car}

User Image

Looking around as there seemed to be a bit more chaos and louder shouts and running around then he expected, Christian knew he wouldn't last long without a headache. It was partially do the the reason why he moved out in the first place and why his own house was his sanctuary since he had it the way he liked it at all times. But when he heard his mother start to come about and come down the stairs, a sigh of relief was apparent on his face as she kissed his forehead and he gave her a hug. He would of course follow her towards the kitchen and answer as many questions she asked as he could. But in general, he didn't know much. "Hello mother dearest. I just got here about ten minutes ago. From what I can see everyone's had enough sugar cereal to last them for months. But I have something for you. Figured it would help" Christian would respond as he handed her an envelope with ten thousand dollars in it. He had just recently won an important case and was rewarded handsomely for his time so he figured the money could be put to good use for the kids and his mom.

"I actually have to go soon since KC is getting a bit ancy since we haven't seen each other in awhile. Not to mention I have two cases I'm working on now and a desk full of paperwork I need to sort out and write notes on. I love you mom. I'll be in touch" Christian would add as he kissed his mother on the forehead and gave one last hug before walking down the hallway and waving to Brin before leaving the house. Hopping in his car and shutting the door, Christian would shoot KC a quick text back and would make his way out of the driveway before hitting the min roads so that he could drive Downtown to where her work was. Alright. I'm on my way now. Have anything in mind? I got a few dollars to spend before I go grocery shopping later on today or tomorrow to restock my fridge.. Click. Sent. By now he was already on the outskirts of the Downtown scene and within minutes he was on her street were her job was. Pulling up on the side of the street behind another parked car and getting out after the coast was clear to make his way across and meet her by the main door of the building.

Beloved Receiver

User Image User Image User Image
        well now there’s him and now there’s me xxxx the secrets you give and the secrets you keep xxxx nevertheless, it’s never your let xxxx it’s more that i give and the less that i get
        well now there’s him and now there’s me xxxx the secrets you give and the secrets you keep xxxx nevertheless, it’s never your let xxxx it’s more that i give and the less that i get
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                { luce kaylor - -

the oldest son's bestfriend
        words. #9BC4E2 - thoughts #A2ADD0 - spoken

User Image

Home.

It was the very thing she yearned for since the day she had left for training. And while she could have returned many years back, there was the thought in the back of her brain that convinced her to stay away. Perhaps it was the fond memories of a simple man she had left behind that could never be replaced. Or maybe it was the many letters, emails and text messages that kept the flame they had started so long ago alive. Or the small fact that the man had given his heart to another along the years she was absent from his side.

But she was coming back.

Today.

Striding off the plane with simple but graceful steps, Luce took a deep breath of the air - strangely filled with subtle smells like oranges and sea salt - that was strangely familiar. Why wouldn't it be? She was finally home. Out of her pocket a phone was drawn and held comfortably between two hands that have seen much in only a few years. Along the screen, she tapped away, sending as soon as the message was done before she could dissuade herself to not even try.

But she had to. She was still in love.

To ;; Christian
                                            From ;; Luce

Hey! I'm home if you wanted to hangout today or tomorrow. :3

Luce was quick to grab her things and jump into the taxi that had awaited her arrival. With the best of hopes, she continued to watch her phone with constant green eyes.
User Image

× oh how the sky
get's heavy when you are underneath it.

KC felt a buzz on her desk, immidetly stopping drawing. She picked up her phone and read over Christian's text. Shortly after, after getting side tracked by co-workers and designs she heard a car door shut outside. She tucked her phone in her pocket and went out the front doors, taking her things with her (coat and bag). She said goodbye to everyone and left. Turning her head she saw Christian standing there, waiting. She smiled at him and hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Sorry I didn't text back, got a little side tract." She said genuinely and looked down the road a little.

"There is a little cafe just down the street, good food, we can go there." She said smiling at him and took his hand in hers. "We can walk, it's not very far, and it's nice out." She said smiling up at him, he was a bit taller than she was.

×with : co-workers
      ×wearing : thisss
      ×theme song : thrift shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out