SUPER FANTASTIC! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♕ F A M I L Y

Family

Everyone has one, they are there when you need them. They let you cry on their shoulders, you have good memories and bad memories with them, but whether you like it or not they are always there. This is the story of the Bailey family. They fight, love and all in between. The mother and father of the the Bailey family were high school sweethearts, they grew up went to college and of course got married and had ten sweet babies. All unique in there own way. But since every family has hard ships so does this one, the father of the family went on a business trip to New York, New York, and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Unfortunately the brave men had died from two shots in the chest, one hit his heart and he died at the scene of the shooting. The Bailey family was horrified from the incident, but lately they have been getting back to there usual routine without there father. Will they succeed or fail? It's summertime and the kids have no school and it all depends on where you take the story in your own hands of the Bailey family.

Profiles
                                            OOC

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Hygienic 200
    • Dressed Up 200

♕ THE RULES

LITERACY
                                              - This is a semi literate to literate roleplay.
                                              - If you are unable to post more than one paragraphs do not bother applying.
                                              - There will be no limit on how many paragraphs you can post. The more the merrier.

GRAMMAR
                                              - Spell properly please. I am not asking for you to be perfect on your spelling, because everyone makes mistakes, but don't be careless. There is spell check, use it if you have to.
                                              - Post in third person only. No doing, "I walked to the store." It's, "Lucy walked to the store."
                                              - For the love of role playing, please use punctuation!
                                              - I prefer if thoughts go in italics and speech is bolded, but if it is clearly different than the rest of your post that works as well.
                                              - Swearing is allowed, just keep it to a minimum. However, avoid "******** Jamie walked into the ******** store on the ******** left". None of that.

POSTING
                                              - Please make your posts pretty. I cannot ask this enough. I do not like it when they are plain... It makes me not want to read them.
                                              - Include a picture that is properly sized.
                                              - Use pretty colors, but no blinding ones please, it hurts the eyes.
                                              - Real pictures please.

COMMITMENT
                                              - I do not want this roleplay to die fast. If you join, please stay committed. If necessary I can remove your character and open the spot back up, I just need notice.
                                              - If you are going to be going away from the computer for a few days tell me! It's not that hard to do. Simply just PM me or make a post in the ooc telling me so.
                                              - Please do not join and never post! I hate it when people do that. It's rude and takes away the opportunity for others who want to join in.

OTHER
                                              - You fudging Whoree are owners of the roleplay. Any questions or problems PM me.
                                              - No god modding AT ALL.
                                              - No Mary Stues or Marty Stues when creating a character. You can't be perfect. Nobody is.
                                              - Make it even. If you see that there are more girls then guys, be a male! And if there are more people in one group, be the others. We like diversity here, people.
                                              - If you are to make an occ comment on your post, please make it easily recognizable so we do not confuse it with your character.
                                              - Please, if you have any ideas for this roleplay do not be afraid to tell me! I'd love to hear them and they help keep the roleplay alive. If we like your idea you will get a gold star. c: (Note: no real monetary value. They just make you awesome.)
                                              - PM me the Profiles.
                                              - When you pm me your profiles wait till I approve before you start posting.
                                              - I know that these are a lot of rules, so that I know you read them please tell me at the top of the pm "your favorite color".
                                              - Remember to always highlight rules. Could be something hidden.
                                              - I may add more rules at anytime. And if I do they will be in this color.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Hygienic 200
      • Dressed Up 200

♕THE FAMILY

These are the members of the family.

Mother - Taken - KittyCat_Luna
                                                Abigail Bailey
                                                ( 44 )

Oldest Son - Taken - Celtic Enigma
                                                Christian Bailey
                                                ( 25 )

Oldest Daughter - Taken - Pocahontvs
                                                Emerson Bailey
                                                ( 20 )

Second Oldest Daughter - taken - Wolfpack Leader Lupo
                                                Olivia Bailey
                                                ( 17 - 19 )

Second Oldest Son - Taken - mynightmarestays
                                                Juri Bailey
                                                ( 16 )

Third Oldest Daughter ( Twin 1 ) - Taken - You fudging Whoree
                                                Pandora Bailey
                                                ( 13 )

Third Oldest Son ( Twin 2 ) - taken - BrokenPandaCookies
                                                Ryder Bailey
                                                ( 13 )

Fourth Oldest Daughter - Taken - Black_Bloody_Emo_rose_15
                                                Hayden Bailey
                                                ( 7 - 9 )

Fifth Oldest Daughter ( Twin 1 ) - Taken- just a ghost in the wind
                                                Avery Bailey
                                                ( 4 )

Fifth Oldest Son ( Twin 2 ) - Taken - just a ghost in the wind
                                                Avery Bailey
                                                ( 4 )

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Hygienic 200
        • Dressed Up 200

♕ EXTRA ' S

These are the extras of the Bailey family, as in best friends, boy friends, girlfriends etc. etc.

Oldest Son's Best Friend - Taken - nerdii cupcake
                                                  Luce Kaylor
                                                  ( 24 - 27 )

Oldest Son's Girlfriend - tooken - sugarhime--xx
                                                  KC Lincoln
                                                  ( 23 - 27 )

Oldest Daughter's Boyfriend - Taken - Gazimon X
                                                  Rashiel Sergov
                                                  ( 21 )

Oldest Daughter's Best Friend - Taken - Infected Innocence
                                                  Ariana Blackwell
                                                  ( 23 )

Second Oldest Daughter's Best Friend - Open
                                                  ( 16 - 20 )

Second Oldest Daughter's Boyfriend -Taken - You fudging Whoree c:
                                                  Dean Morgan
                                                  ( 17 )

Second Oldest Son's Best Friend - Taken - monochrome minor
                                                  Jane Honeychurch

( 14 - 16 )

Second Oldest Son's Boyfriend - Taken - PandaPandai
                                                  Jae Yup Bang
                                                  ( 17 )

Third Oldest Daughter's Best Friend - Open
                                                  ( 13 - 14 )

Third Oldest Daughter's Boyfriend - Taken - Wolfpack Leader Lupo
                                                  Trip - - -
                                                  ( 14 )

Third Oldest Son's Best Friend - Taken - Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15
                                                  Paige Gomez
                                                  ( 14 )

Third Oldest Son's Girlfriend - Taken - You Want To Talk About
                                                  Asher Williamson
                                                  ( 13 - 14 )

Fourth Oldest Daughter's Best Friend - Open
                                                  ( 7 - 9 )

Fifth Oldest Daughter's Best Friend - Open
                                                  ( 4 - 6 )

Fifth Oldest Son's Best Friend - Open
                                                  ( 4 - 6 )

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Hygienic 200
          • Dressed Up 200

♕ PROFILE ' S

Profile an Reserve time! fill them out and send them to me with the appropriate title for the PM.

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                    [img]500 x 250 Picture here[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][size=16.5][strike][color=COLOR1] name spaced like t h i s [/color][/strike][/size]
                                                    [color=dimgray][color=white]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]

[img]250 x 500[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][size=16.5][strike][color=color2]role here[/color][/strike][/size]
                                                    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11] ↘[color=#80924f][url=linkhere]Theme song name here[/url][/color]↙ [/size]

[color=color1][size=16.5]♕[/size][/color] [size=11]Nineteen[/size]

[color=color2][size=16.5]♕[/size][/color] [size=11]Clever / Curious / Playful[/size]

[color=color1][size=16.5]♕[/size][/color] [size=11]bad trait / bad trait / bad trait[/size]

[color=color2][size=16.5]♕[/size][/color] [size=11]Username here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
            • Forum Regular 100
            • Hygienic 200
            • Dressed Up 200

Setting ::

It's may 27th, and it's at a toasty temperature of 98 degree's, there's a clear sky and not a single soul is outside today, since it's way to hot in the dry Sacramento, California air.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
              • Forum Regular 100
              • Hygienic 200
              • Dressed Up 200

Reserved!

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
                • Forum Regular 100
                • Hygienic 200
                • Dressed Up 200

OPEN!~

What you have all been waiting for OPEN! And got today I had like twenty people messaging me I was like " I CAN'T TALK TO ALL OF YOU GAWSH "

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
                  • Forum Regular 100
                  • Hygienic 200
                  • Dressed Up 200
                  User Image

lιvιng alone нere ιn тнιѕ place ι тнιnĸ oғ yoυ
                                                                indent shatter ever'til it's all
                                                                and ι’м noт aғraιd
                                                                yoυr ғavorιтe recordѕ мaĸe мe ғeel { BETTER }
                                                                xxxcaυѕe yoυ ѕιng along wιтн every ѕong- - -,
                                                                вυт yoυ wenт away, нow dare yoυ? ι мιѕѕ yoυ
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt really sinks in, you know, when I see it in stone

PANDORA BAILEY ~
                                                              The sun streamed through the crystal windows on the side of her room like it had payed rent. Which they didn't pay rent, her mother of course payed the house bills in the family, occasionally Christian would loan his mother some money, but she would always have it payed off in a weeks notice.Pandora's eye lids flickered at the light which was streaming at a perfect angle on her eyes, which wasn't very comfortable. She moaned and rolled over, and grabbed a round red fluffy pillow which managed through her tossing and kicking through the night landed on the floor. She slammed the pillow on the side of her head, she did not want to be awoken for any reason, it was summer and it was about time she was able to sleep in for once in her life.

Constantly her body was tossing around kicking the covers off of her body then to only pick them up again and embrace herself in them. She could just not get comfortable at all. I am just going to have to get up, ugh. She loved to sleep, but sleep didn't love her unfortunately. Pandora slung her legs over the side of her bed and scratched her head, she then looked at her clock. Ten AM? I never sleep this late. On one hand she was happy she slept late, but not this late. Most of the family would probably be sleeping now by anyway, if nobody poked in there rooms five times every morning before school they wouldn't even think about going to school, Pandora was usually the one who urges everybody to get on school on time. She walked across her room over to her dresser where her white iPhone was charging, she had begged for one since the iPhone's came out to get one, and last Christmas she got it. She was so happy she almost knocked over the Christmas tree. Still today she always gets made fun of for that holiday.

Her fingers pulled the charger port out and stuffed it into her sweat pants pocket and slipped on her Frog slippers and went to her door, she clasped her hand around the silver knob and peeked her head out the door way, she turned her head left and right seeing nobody was roaming in the halls she stepped out and shut her door behind her and climbed down the staircase that led into the living room. Pandora smirked seeing Ryder, her twin brother, sleeping away the world on the couch. He can fall asleep anywhere but his room, huh? She giggled silently then heard Ryder's phone go off she tip toed her way to the coffee table and unlocked it, Ryder didn't know she knew his passcode, but it was just to easy to remember. Her index finger scrolled through his messages, she really wasn't a nosy sister, she was just making sure that he wasn't talking about her to his friends, which he does d that quite a lot. She glared at one text that his friend had sent yesterday to Ryder, I mean Pandora what kind of name is that? and Ryder agreed with him, she was boiling with anger. She used to get picked on because of her name. But she would get him back when he would least expected it. When nobody expects it really.

I'll get him back next week, she pondered the idea for a moment then looked back at the message and grinned No, now's a good time She picked up the age of the coffee table and moved it incase if Ryder pushed her the wrong way - She knew he was going to push her- she wouldn't fall and break the antique coffee table that their mother cherished oh so much, Pandora walked around it then jumped on Ryder and she placed her hand on his chest pushing him down into the couch, she hen put the phone in his face showing him the message. Ryder! she said pressing harder against his chest, she was pretty mad now. What the hell? Since when did I have a weird name? Huh? Pandora glared at him while pulling the phone away from him and tossing it on the living room carpet.

Out Of Cocaine : Wow lot's of writing lol.

BrokenPandaCookies

Sweetheart

User Image

EMERSONBAILEY
                    cause you make me feel like i've been locked out of heaven for too long xoxo

xxIt was a hot, dry Sacramento morning. Light evenly cut through the blinds and brightened the girl's room. Stacks of magazines cluttered the wooden desk, pile of clothing were strewn messily on the floor and the oddly scent of coffee beans settled in. Emerson was not the neatest of females; often making up the excuses that she's 'busy' or she'll clean up her things later but she certainly wasn't the only one with this problem in the Bailey home. Lazily sprawled on her bed, she climbed out of the comforters and stretched. Her 'so-called' pajamas were a pair of pink boy shorts and a plain black tank top. She rummaged through her dresser and found her gray sweatpants, slipping them on. She walked over to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Then she peered in the mirror. Pale face, pink lips, blonde tousled hair and bags underneath her eyes. Damn, she looked like s**t.

Someone else had to be upxxshe was never the first. Emerson ran her fingers through her locks and walked out of her bedroom, down the hallway. Bedroom doors were still closed. Maybe she was the first. Until a sudden noise came from downstairs and she knew she wasn't the only one awake. Quietly descending the stairs, she tip-toed to where the noise came from. Peering in the living room, she spotted Pandora on top of Ryder. "What the hell," she whispered underneath her breath as she watched the youngsters wrestle like little bears in a cage. Emerson rolled her eyes and popped out of nowhere onto them. The extra 150 lbs could crush them but she didn't care.

A manic-like laugh made its way up her throat and she rolled off of them onto the carpet, only to frown. "Dora, baby, what did I tell you about trying to kill your brother? You can't do it alone," she winked, smiling at the little nickname she gave to her sis. Emerson never acted her age around her much younger siblings. She was like one of them, only much bigger and had already gone through puberty with B cups. But they still knew that she was older and had to be respected. Even when she didn't have to return the favor.

out of condoms: damn. this post sucks

6,750 Points
                    • Forum Explorer 100
                    • Signature Look 250
                    • Trader 100

DON'T YOU DARE LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW, DARLING
                                                                            indentbitch.EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE
                                                                            xxx`⊰ THE WAR OUTSIDE OUR DOOR KEEPS RAGING ON.
                                                                            indenting. нold oɴтo тнιѕ l υ l l α в y ,xx

HAYDEN BAILEY

She groaned as the sun poured into her room. Turning onto her stomach she burrowed her face in her pillow to block out the sun. Although it didn't help much she could feel the sun on her back. Not being able to fall back awake she tossed her covers off of her and jumped out of bed. The nine-year old sighed and walked to her closet grabbing an outfit. She slowly changed into her outfit and went to the bathroom to brush her rats nest of hair. Pulling the brush thought her hair she leaned against the counter. Once done she set the brush down and clumsily walked out of her bedroom and bounded down the stairs.

Magical Darling

X
                      X

User Image

Brin "B" Bailey

Find light in the BEAUTIFUL sea

Brin felt her face warming up as a beam of sunlight broke through the curtain covering her bedroom window. "Okay, I'm up, I'm up." She mumbled to herself as she got up, put her slippers and bathrobe on and walked out of her door. Brin heard someone talking downstairs. She quickly realized that it was Pandora. She snuck down the creaky stairs quietly and she grabbed Pandora. "Oh my god oh my god!"
                                                                        she yelled. "Good morning!" she said as she walked into the kitchen to make herself breakfast. "So what's up? How are you doing?" she said, chuckling a bit as she poured herself cereal.

You and I, you and I..we're like DIAMONDS in the sky
                                                                        out of chocolate ;; [[ Not very good at introductory posts. Woops - sorry. ]]
                                                                        User Image

Outfit

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
                      • Happy Birthday! 100
                      • Partygoer 500
                      • Dressed Up 200
                          User Image

---------------------------------------------- [ ] ----------------------------------------------

THE STARS WILL CRY the . blackest . tears . tonight ; ;

↙↙ a n d . h e r e . i . a m . P O U R I N G . M Y . H E A R T . O U T _ » » »
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoJUST A GHOST IN THE WORLD / THAT'S EXACTLY / EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IF YOU WERE HERE « I SWEAR I WON`T MISS A BEAT

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo F R O M x U P x H E R E x T H E x C I T Y x L I G H T S x B U R N
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo L I K E x A x T H O U S A N D x M I L E S x O F x F I R E x B U R N

ISWEARIWON`TMISSABEAT && CAUSEINEVER && NEVERHAVEBEFORE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Young Ryder Jacob Bailey, a boy of only thirteen, had fallen asleep on his families couch, snoring away to his favorite show. "Keenan and Kel". Ryder never exactly liked sleeping in his own room, yeah he hung out in there, but he never slept in his bed. Ryder was sleeping soundly on the couch with the bright sun gazing through the windows. He smiled dreaming about the girls at school. Thats when he was abruptly woken up by his Twin sister Pandora. She was yelling about him picking on her name. "What the ******** are you talking about?" he said in complete confusion.

The young boy fought his sister off, before he knew it B came in and saved him."Thanks B" he smiled at his sister and stood up. He brushed off his clothes and headed upstairs to get changed. Within a few short minutes, the boy was downstairs and walking to the Fridge. He grabbed a water bottle and sat down in one of the chairs. "Whats for breakfast? he asked lookin at his siblings.

RYDER BAILEY → | third ; oldest son

I CAN'T BE LOST, CAN I? : Kitchen
                                              WELL, AT LEAST I'M NOT ALONE...: Family
                                              MUSIC CALMS ME DOWN: [I Would-One Direction
                                              ORANGE OCTAGONAL CREAMSICLES : Bad First Post, Outfit in gif

6,750 Points
                      • Forum Explorer 100
                      • Signature Look 250
                      • Trader 100

DON'T YOU DARE LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW, DARLING
                                                                              indentbitch.EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE
                                                                              xxx`⊰ THE WAR OUTSIDE OUR DOOR KEEPS RAGING ON.
                                                                              indenting. нold oɴтo тнιѕ l υ l l α в y ,xx

HAYDEN BAILEY

Hayden walked over to her older siblings "What's for breakfast?" She asked. The nine year old was starving and hoped for bacon and eggs. Oh how she loved eating that for breakfast although sadly it was different every morning. She brought her hand up and rubbed the crust out of her eyes while she let out a yawn.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
                        • Forum Regular 100
                        • Hygienic 200
                        • Dressed Up 200
                        User Image

lιvιng alone нere ιn тнιѕ place ι тнιnĸ oғ yoυ
                                                                      indent shatter ever'til it's all
                                                                      and ι’м noт aғraιd
                                                                      yoυr ғavorιтe recordѕ мaĸe мe ғeel { BETTER }
                                                                      xxxcaυѕe yoυ ѕιng along wιтн every ѕong- - -,
                                                                      вυт yoυ wenт away, нow dare yoυ? ι мιѕѕ yoυ
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt really sinks in, you know, when I see it in stone

PANDORA BAILEY ~
                                                                    Pandora gritted her teeth when her other sister's came in, she smirked when Brin had grabbed her shoulders. She stood up and hopped of the couch and grabbed her twin's phone and slipped it in her pocket when nobody was looking she sighed an looked at Hayden and smiled at her. I'm going to go change. Pandora ran up the stair case into her room and jump face frst on her bed, she was tired but still couldn't sleep. Pandora thought silently for a few seconds then got up and took out Ryder's phone and hid i under nightstand, nobody will look there She grinned and grabbed an outfit out of her closet and changed then ran downstairs to meet her family.

Pandora walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and poured it into a bowl then next the milk. She grabbed a spoon and shut the droor with her hip before taking a seat at the bar which was surrounding the island in the middle of the kitchen. Pandora began to scarf down the cereal, barely even chewing the food infront of her,. She was really hungry for some odd reason usually she doesn't even feel hungry. So what's the plans for today? I want to go to the mall.. Which was true she was always up for getting new clothes, even though her closet was over flowing with designers.

Out Of Cocaine : -Outfit-

Quick Reply

Submit
                          Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas
                          Virtual Spaces
                          Fun Stuff