• Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageCriss Derek Wolfe
the rogue ALPHA the rogue ALPHA

In touch with the ground
I’m on the hunt I’m after you
Smell like I sound, I’m lost in a crowd
And I’m hungry like the wolf

He nodded to the other's question -- on that he liked the food. "Of course!" he said, already finished as he watched Sylar eat. He heard the other say that he was fine, seeing the stern look. He shook his head slightly, not believing the other -- there had been something wrong with Sylar for at least four weeks, and it bugged Criss. Something had changed, and he did not know what. Did I do something wrong at the last full moon? Did I break something important? were some of the thoughts he had run through his mind when he saw the change in Sylar -- well, not saw, but felt.

Criss finished the fries quickly, as he heard the other say that he thought he was right, that he was going to be a kick a** male version of red riding hood. He chuckled, nodding. "Good -- I don't have to get a costume . . . we'll just get you a red hooded cape . . . hm, you should have treats for me in the basket!" he laughed, seeing that the other was done then. He put his hand into his own back pocket, pulling out his wallet. "So, how much was this? I'll pay, and next time you pay . . ." he said, chuckling as he pulled out two twenties.

"That should be enough, with a good tip as well . . ." he said, finishing his drink as he then looked at Sylar. "Let's go to the costume store, Sy . . ." he said, getting up from the seat now. "Let's find a good cape for you . . ." he added, smiling happily to the other as he waited.

{{ outfit = here ;; journal = here ;; song = here ;; ooc = best I could do. }}

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image
[ I touch the f i r e and it f r e e z e s me ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I look into it and it's b l a c k
xxx[ Why can't I f e e l ? ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy s k i n should c r a c k and p e e l
x[ I want the f i r e back ]

[ Now, through the s m o k e they call to me ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To make my way across the f l a m e xxxx
[ To s a v e the day or maybe m e l t away ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I guess it's all the s a m exxxx

After finishing up the burger and drink I simply nodded to Criss about his costume. Well his really wouldn't be one considering it would be real. Had to admit having a werewolf boyfriend was pretty cool at time. " Treats? " A childish smirk crossed my lips as of course a few dirty thoughts passed my mind. That smirk alone probably told Criss exactly what I had been thinking. That's when the girl came over with the little black booklet and receipt for the bill. She must have noticed Criss taking out his wallet and money. He worked so fast I didn't have a chance to try and get the bill. Standing up I groaned a little boy was I full and did that burger hit the spot dead on.

Following beside Criss I moved to the door opening it so he could walk out first. I followed right behind as the door chimed with it's bell. " What should I put in my basket? I mean I could always put it around my waist and well have an incredible treat for you. " Now here came the but. " But I was thinking more like werewolf teeth, maybe some fake hands and fingers, an eye maybe even a werewolf paw. You know parts and what not. Even if it is a bit well weird considering you are one and that makes me feel a bit weird. " It's like saying oh hey I kill and hate werewolves. When really I was pretty much head over heels for an amazing one.

Walking across the street, past the city hall building and past the fountain it came to another larger store. This was like one of those stores you donate things to like a thrift shop or what ever. Beside that had been the store full of Halloween things, be it candy, dried ice, costumes, weird accessories they had it. " I need blood, a pack of those black pencils like things, some of those white padding to make my skin a bit more light, a silky red hood, and a basket. Yes that should be it right? Oh and some blood pouches, along with bruising ones. " Yes that would work out nicely, taking a few more steps I walked into the Halloween store, as the door opened you could hear a witches cackle which was so cliche. I mean seriously we didn't always cackle. It is fun though!

User Image
                                      -------------
                                      Mood - Weak
                                      Location - ---
                                      Speaking To - Criss
                                      Bedroom - top image
                                      Outfit - Click side image

(OOC--- )

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User ImageCriss Derek Wolfe
the rogue ALPHA the rogue ALPHA

In touch with the ground
I’m on the hunt I’m after you
Smell like I sound, I’m lost in a crowd
And I’m hungry like the wolf

Criss heard the other ask about treats, and he saw the other's smirk. He sighed, chuckling slightly. "Come on, Sy . . . seriously . . ." he said, tucking the two twenty dollar bills into the black booklet. He stretched slightly as he then walked with Sylar toward the shoppe. He heard the other suggest that he put the basket around his waist and have an incredible treat for him, which made Criss blush. Now, in their relationship, they only ever cuddled. So hearing the other suggest that was, well . . . making him blush. "Sy . . ." he said, before he heard the other say what he was thinking about. He sighed, shaking his head. "Maybe you should just have a bloody ax hidden in the basket . . ." he said. After all, he did not like the thought of fake dead werewolf body parts. Anyway, all the fake props were completely off -- they were not correct at all!

He heard the other say what he needed for his costume, and Criss shrugged. "Sure -- that should work . . ." he said, smiling slightly. "Just don't get too overboard . . ." he stated, hearing the cackle when they entered the shop. "Okay . . . why do they keep using that annoying laughter?" he asked, arching up an eyebrow.

Criss then went over to the section that had capes, and he started to pick a few red capes from the pickings, and showed them to Sylar. "So . . . which one shall you wear?" he asked, chuckling gently as he picked his favorite from the few he picked, and held it out for the other. "This one would look sexy on you . . ." he said, smiling.

{{ outfit = here ;; journal = here ;; song = here ;; ooc = best I could do. }}

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image
[There's a f i r e starting in m y heart ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the d a r k
xxx[ Finally I can see you c r y s t a l clear]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGo ahead and sell m e out and I'll lay your ship b a r e
x[ Don't u n d e r e s t i m a t e the things that I will do ]

[ The s c a r s of your love remind me of us]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The scars of your love, they leave me b r e a t h l e s s xxxx
[You had my h e a r t inside your h a n d ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And you played it to the b e a t
[Now I'm gonna make you wish you had never met m e]xxxx

After the text was sent I pushed up from my chair, making my way to the kitchen. There I gathered some bowels for the rest of the food on the table, since I didn't want it to get dried or go to waste. I had no idea where my two daughters had been for all I knew they had still been in bed. Bed sure did sound good, these past few nights have been very straining for some reason. Walking back into the dinning area I started fixing up everything. Placing plates on top of each other, placing food in bowels, tossing some of the napkins and paper-towels in the trash. As you can tell I lived a very boring life right now, this was the high-light of my day. Cleaning----

After stacking each bowel on top of each other the phone near the corner table started vibrating. Quickly I grabbed it before it could fall off flipping the cell open with a " Hello " Placing the phone between my ear and shoulder as I bent down picking up the bowels my lips parted once again. " Oh did texting not suit you or did you just want to hear my voice ? " I couldn't help but smirk, knowing exactly who was on the other end. Slowly I walked to the kitchen opening the fridge with my elbow and placed the bowels inside.

" something up? Your text kind of lost me and that's hard to do. " While speaking I made my way back into the dinning room picking up silverware and dishes. This time I took put them away, my two daughters would just have to get them back out and clean them if they had been hungry. It wasn't my problem they slept past breakfast. Now I just awaited a reply to the male on the other end.

User Image
                                      -------------
                                      Mood - Perfect
                                      Location - Kitchen / dinning room
                                      Speaking To - jude
                                      Outfit - Top left image

(OOC---
                                      DoctorMorrison
                                      )

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image
User Image
MOONSHINE ON THE BAYOU LOVE SHRINE BREAK THE TABOO
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I WANNA BE ( soundproof )
THE amayaso i can't hear what you say
( y o u r a b i g g i r l a n d I a m a b i g b o y )
THE amayaI THINK WE CAN HANDLE THE LITTLE JOY

Wow. Derek was not liked in this house. At all. First it was Caroline. Sure, she told him to leave but he didn't mind that. He liked the feisty type in fact, and the ones that blow up for no good reason. It made the games more fun. But when Monica, who looked too young to be a mother (what kind of cream did she use? Not that Derek cares... Although it would come handy in the future), gave him that gaze... Yeah. it was a ticking time bomb in that house and it would explode at any moment. Derek knew that there was some kind of drama going on in the house, and he had to find a way out. Meeting Mr. Asher would come at a separate and more appropriate time.

As if right on cue, Demetri pulled him out of harms way, asking to meet him at the car. Derek practically jumped off the couch and ran out the house the second the words slipped from his lips. Of course, he had to contain himself, being the 'nice' gentleman he is (what a joke). Though he was a bit disappointed for not meeting the rest of the family and to see how they felt about him. Who knows, it might just be the females in the family. He sure could see the resemblance between the mother and daughter; slim, blond, bombshell, tall, sexy, beautiful, and feisty. Though the mother was a bit more calm and indirect about it. It was something only Derek might have noticed.

Derek leaned against the car while he waited for Demetri. Wondering what exactly was so weird about the house. He never could put a finger on it. He knew however that Mrs. Asher was almost the head of all rumors in town. He wondered how Mr. Asher felt about that. Did he even care, considering how close his father and him were? Derek's head jerked as he watched Demetri put the heavy bowl in the back of the car and the both slipped him, realizing he probably should have helped with that.

Once they reached the Zatara residence, Derek pulled out of the slick black car. The ride was quiet. Though in some cases it would have been awkward for Derek, it wasn't with Demetri. Derek enjoyed his silent moment's of driving and he usually expected that from Demetri as well. Derek opened up the back. "You need help with this? It looks huge and I don't think I would trust the Zatara grounds if I were you." Derek said, examining the bowl carefully. There was nothing special about it, not in his eyes. Couldn't they have used a regular bowl instead? Put some pumpkin and hello kitty on it and make it all Halloween-ee?

ooc;; Crappy post >.< Sorry, I really had NO idea what to say. Blanked out completely. This was all I could pull out of my tiny little head.

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image

Monica missed the thunder. She missed the screaming the most. Back when she lived in a village, she would make space between the village and herself during major thunder storms and scream her lungs out. That was the beginning years of her vampire life, she had all the energy and pain pilled up inside her to do that. It was funny how the switches had flipped between the centuries. Back then she thrived for a family and luxury. Now that she had it, she thrives for the freedom she had when she lived in the villages.

With a soft sigh, Monica took off her golden dress after other accessories. The hot bath was now filled with roses, bubbles, and lite candles. This was the time of day she looked forward to everyday. Considering her stress levels, and the amount she had to bare everyday, she threw in two baths a day. It kept her at the top of her game. It made her relax. And it was as close as she could get to pleasure, sue her.

Monica slid into the hot bath, her eyes immediately fluttered closed after just a few seconds. In a few minutes, her 'life' would turn hectic once again. The boutique workers would be pouring in with the costumes, costumes designers and fitters included. The things she does. Later on she had to meet up with the girls to chit chat about the latest -- not that she cared, but she had to care.

Without realizing it, Monica's face and head had slid into the hot water. The whole world was enclosed from her. She couldn't hear a thing except for the light drops of water falling. At this moment she could forget the world. Forget everything. That she was a vampire. Her husband was 'cheating' on her. Her children hated her. Everything. But the moment had passed too soon.

Monica's face lifted from the bath water, her make up washed away. She lifted herself from the tub and dried off. She put on a black dress that hugged her slim figure. She dried her short hair, no work done on it. Her hair always seemed to stay at its natural curls no matter what she did. It made her look more playful and she liked that. Afterwards, she put on make up and a hint of sent and set off out of her room. Ready to take on the day once again.

Her blue eyes fell on a familiar figure however, her baby, or as she called him. Sure he wasn't her blood, he was still her child. She wished they were related however. "Christian," Monica said in a soothing voice and headed towards him. A sweet smile set upon her lips as she watched him. Monica adored the child, that is for sure. "How is your day going?" Monica asked, knowing already that he must have poured himself to those books. It was a hobbie of herself that she left behind years ago when the family came along. It was one of the things she had to let go of... besides sex.

"Would you like something to eat?" She asked after petting the boy's hair softly. Sure, she was a vampire. But she was a mother before she became a vampire. She still knew how to cook. Her daily routines required her to be the best cook, or at least get close to that. Being in a clique of women wasn't easy, there was always a lot of competition. "You need to keep up a good diet. I don't approve of just coffee." She said, heading towards the kitchen and immediately looked through the fridge. She always remembered that Christian was part human.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

User Image
And I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

Christian Romanov Asher xxxxx
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Christian spotted his 'mother', and heard her call his name. He blinked, hearing her ask how his day was going. "Oh . . . it's . . . it's going well . . . except for the vision I had earlier . . . it kind of upset Mr. Asher . . . he wanted me to start to train so that the visions wouldn't take so much out of me . . . but the vision was different than ones I had before, so . . . yeah . . ." he said, fiddling with the bottom of his nice shirt then, biting on his bottom lip slightly. "I also got some books from the book store . . . to add to my collection . . ." he said, smiling slightly as he lifted his head to look at her again. He heard her question, if he wanted something to eat, and he felt her pet his hair softly.

When she headed off toawrd the kitchen, saying that she wanted him to keep up a good diet -- that she did not approve of just coffee, he instantly looked in a small mirror that he kept in his pocket, fixing his hair if there was any strand out of place. He then walked into the kitchen after Monica, pocketing the small mirror. The perks of being half human meant that he could see his reflection. Well, he did not know if the whole story of no reflection was true or not, for he never really saw his 'siblings' or 'parents' looking at their reflection. Heck, he remembered that his real father never looked at a mirror, so he could not really remember if there had been a reflection.

"Ma'am . . . you don't need to make me anything. I actually was coming to see you, to see if you had costumes? For the party? And . . . I thought I heard about a karaoke machine at the party?" he said. It was only a thing he heard from those who were also going to the party, so he had no way of confirming the whole rumor at all. "What . . . what are you going to wear to the party, Ma'am?" he asked. Ah, yes -- he called Monica 'Ma'am'. He was born in a time where one had to be proper to the adult figures, and so it rubbed off and was audible through his speech. He called the man 'Mr. Asher', and called the woman 'Mrs. Asher' or 'Ma'am'. He just could not seem to get into the whole calling them his parents. After all, he remembered his own parents rather well.

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

xxxAnd I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more timexxx
User Image
Who do you think you are?

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

The Zatara families party is starting in exactly one hour, the sky is dark, the moon and stars hidden behind dark clouds. Thunder is rumbling, along with bright flashes of lightning. Yet the rain hasn't started just yet, but the cool feel in the air means it's going to very soon. Everyone who is going should be getting dressed up and ready. Decorations have been set up nicely, the town done, families houses done and lit up with that Halloween feel. It's currently Sunday, around Eight pm.

Halloween is in four days another big night coming up-

Dangerous Hunter

User ImageUser Image

User Image
The man had simply told Derek where to take the large punch bowl while he went through the front door. He had knocked and waited patiently and looked at his lover as she shown them into their home. He could tell the concern on her face about Derek as she told him where to take the large punch bowl. It was then they were alone and he reached for her and held her close. She was a prize for him to obtain and a witch that he had often tried to conquer, but he succeeded and wasn't planning on letting her go anytime soon.

It was then the news was brought and he was taken back. He wasn't sure how it was possible since he was positive vampires couldn't reproduce. They were created much like mules and just as sterile. He had noticed the small changes, but he had thought it was something at home and it made him almost lose face.

He felt like he was in a daze as he traveled back to his home. He waved at Derek, "See you at the party." Moving into the house as he seemed to bump into things and he rubbed his neck as he disappeared inside. He then noticed the time and it was soon time for the party. He stood while the seamstress finished the last touches. He tested the cape and looked at the old Victorian outfit as he was dressed up as Phantom of the Opera.

He ended up in his room and was looking down at his mask that would cover half his features during the night. Inside he was in a world of confusion as to how he had become a father. He had a child growing in the witches womb and he was unsure what was being created. Was it vampire and witch? Turning his mask in his hands back and forth as he tried to understand what to do. For once he was at a loss on how to proceed. She was a married woman and his best friend mother.

User Image

User Image--------User Image--------User Image

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image

There was an absence in the Monica's eyes as she looked out at the nights sky. Tonight was the party, another boring event she had to attend every year to keep up the families reputation. Monica would much prefer go hunting in the deep woods, get lost somewhere, corrupt someones soul maybe. But when was the last time she had even enjoyed her vampire nature? Centuries had passed since the night she completely lost herself.

Monica held up her head as a woman zipped up her golden, sparkling dress. Her bright blue eyes closed as another held down a tiara to her perfectly groomed blond hair. "Thank you, you may take your leave now." Monica said to the young girls who had stayed to get her prepped up for the party. They left the make-up to Monica, and Monica's hair was already ready.

Monica looked at herself through the long mirror in her bedroom. Long floor length golden gown that shimmered and showed off her full back and her shoulders, and hugged her slim figure comfortably. Her hair wasn't long enough to cover up her back, but covered up her neck just slightly. Her lips looked luscious and full, even though she had only applied lip gloss and a slight color that matched her natural lips. Her eyes only needed mascara and eye shadow. Blush was a plus. But Monica didn't need all that, but to the rest of the humans of her age it would be weird if she didn't.

Monica slowly picked up the last piece of her outfit. The mask only covered up her eyes, but allowed her blue eyes to pop out. Monica didn't know what the outfit was actually, the woman said something about some queen, but Monica just simply loved it enough to take it.

Monica left her room and walked through the top floor, looking for her children. She stopped at Christian's door, then stopped. He probably needed more time to get ready, so she turned around and headed towards Demetri's room. She knocked at his door right before a weird feeling hit her.

Discomfort, disbelief, and shock...

Monica had a power of sensing emotions around her. Sure it didn't come to much of a use when defending herself or her family, but it helped her control herself. The emotions flowed weaker with the vampires, but she always got just a taste of it no matter what.

Without further answers, she barged into Demetri's room. The door slamming against the wall hard, but not broken. Monica's eyes were wide in shock and wonder, though she didn't know why. If only mind reading came with emotional reading, things would have been so much more easier.

Monica stared at Demetri for a while, not saying a word or moving an inch. It would seem weird to people who didn't know what was exactly going on. She was taking in the emotions around the atmosphere while standing on her spot, the only movement is of her dress ruffling in the air. Her shoulders were stiff as well.

After a while, Monica relaxed and smiled just slightly at Demetri. "You look charming." Monica said sweetly, before her face stilled just for a moment. "Anything the matter, Demetri? I am sure you know you may talk to me about anything that's bothering you." She said, stepping forward, but not too close.
User Image

Oh, I know I look Harmless...
__________But I could kill you without breaking a sweat.

___________________________________________________________________________Miles and miles in my bare feet
                    ___________________________________________________________________________Still can't lay me down to sleep
                    ___________________________________________________________________________If I die before I wake
__________________________________________________________________________________________I know the Lord my soul won't take

User Image___The time that passed before the party went ok for Caroline. She had put together what she thought was a rather nice costume and had a few more...interesting encounters with Micha (she smiled wickedly at the thought of the 'morning after' bruises she'd left on her little girlfriend) as well as a few good feedings. Though she had been avoiding Gideon since her snap the other day she felt rather good. Yet something else was bothering her.
How she managed to get herself in these situations Caroline would never know. All she knew was that somehow that miserable, blonde wench, who couldn't figure out how to keep her own husband from straying away, had managed to sign the other blonde up to help one Mr. Derek ******** Knight with whatever he needed help with (she didn't know what, she just knew she'd been set up)

I'll kill her, she thought with a small growl as she stepped out of her car in front of the Knight's home. She was dressed in her costume already so he'd better be prepared for whatever it was they were supposed to be doing. Her costume was that of a ghost, or rather, 'the ghost of who she used to be' as she'd said to Christian earlier. He'd seemed a little confused by that so she said she was kidding and that she was Christine from Phantom of the Opera to match Demetri. It was a total lie of course. She would never give that arrogant a*****e she called 'brother' the satisfaction of such a thing.

Anyway, once she got to the front door Caroline put on a pretty smile and rang the doorbell, waiting for Derek to get his a** in gear.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Demetri was still looking down at the mask as it moved back and forth as if he was inspecting that it could become damaged any moment, or that the maker had caused a crack within its inner material. He almost dropped the mask when the door was slammed open. Opening his eyes in shock as he was prepared for Caroline, but not his mother. She was hardly the one to break things or to barge into rooms without knocking. Except he could see her standing there and using her gift. It had been helpful in the past, but at the moment he wasn't sure if he welcomed it or not.

Starring at her as if he was trying to read what she was picking up. He could only guess what emotions he was radiating out. Glancing back down at his mask as he finally heard her question and assurance. "Have you heard of a case when a vampire has impregnated a mortal?" Knowing he better just put it bluntly so they could attend the party soon.

His usual mask he often wore was down as different emotions passed his face. He was the solid one in the family and the uncaring one. He was suppose to not have this sort of drama in his life, it was the reason why he had wanted Caroline for so long. She was the opposite of him and he enjoyed that.

Looking toward the blonde woman before him as he cleared his throat as he tried to calm himself down. He trusted the female before him and he was often more relaxed about her. Thinking of her as his mother and mentor wasn't hard. Especially with their father around, but he had noticed the pinched expression on her own face and the tension between them. Clearly her husband wasn't completely loyal as she was. Standing up as he put on his mask and looked toward her, "Your gift..does it calm emotions?" A small smirk escaped as wondered if she could take away his own worry about the fact he was going to be a father.

User Image

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image

Monica watched Demetri with her bright blue eyes, the same blue eyes that sometimes pierced ones soul if they looked too hard. Caring for Demetri wasn't so hard, he was easy to care for and protect. He didn't care for much, and his life was easy going. Making it easy to keep all rumors at control around Demetri. In short, she never had to worry about Demetri. Things weren't complicated with him, out of all the family members. There was Caroline who just hates Monica's pure existence, Gideon who well... Wasn't the most loyal husband, and then there was Christian who she wishes would accept her as a mother.

Monica strode to a couch and set down, resting her legs slightly as she watched him and took in every single emotion. She wished she could take them away, maybe she could. She just hadn't learned that yet. "It is unheard of. Impossible in fact. I don't believe vampires can reproduce, our bodies have been long dead." Monica had understood that after she became a vampire. She wanted another child of her own, her own blood. She tried, but it was impossible on her part. She was left with watching another mothers eyes on their infant. She missed the feeling of having her true blooded child in her arms. Her adopted children would do for now. She had something to protect, and that is all Monica needed.

Monica smiled as Demetri tried to calm down, however it wasn't working. Was she making things worse? And whatever it was, would Demetri open up to her? "Not that I know of. It would be great to be able to control emotions, things would be so much easier." Monica said and thought about it. She wouldn't have to calm the bored women with words, all she would have to do was sit there and work her magic. If only she could do that, but she could not.

Monica's smile faded right away, her eyes shot up at Demetri. His racing emotions and the question that he had asked. Surely it was impossible. Surely Demetri didn't manage to get himself into such a mess. How would she explain this to the town? Who was the woman to start off with?... But such things were impossible. Demetri couldn't be the father of a child. But Monica had been wrong plenty of times before.

Monica got up and walked over to Demetri, and took off his mask slowly. She then rested the mask on a couch near by. Staring into his eyes, she tried to take in every single detail. It was impossible, maybe the woman was tricking him? Monica rested one hand on his cheek and the other on the side of his neck. "Demetri," She started in a small and comforting voice. "Are you..." Monica tried to search for the correct words. Worry started to burst up into her as well, what would Gideon think of this? Of her? That she had allowed such a thing to happen. Monica should have watched over Demetri more, she realized. "Are you expecting a child?" Monica asked.

However, her question soon faded away when her face inched a bit too close. Her mind started to haze as she look in his eyes and his lips. The fingers that laid on his neck moved up gently to caress his soft lips. Her own eyes had softened, but then realization hit her. She started to move away fast as she murmured "I'm sorry", beneath her breathe.

Dangerous Hunter

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Demetri felt his mother move next to him and he listened to her words. There hasn't been the case? Then how was their little brother created? He was at a loss as she held his face and he found it almost comforting as she held his face. It could seem almost motherly as he looked at her for answers. He trusted her and wish he could be his normal cocky self and was almost craving some Caroline time. She brought out the side he enjoyed and he wasn't truly like he was now. He felt weak and it was that reason why he turned his eyes to look up her.

It was around that time that she asked the question and he simply nodded, "She is having my baby, and I know its mine...Her blood has changed." It was simple to explain that her blood had a hint of vampire and he had listened to the small beat at her womb and found it slower than her own. It was indeed his as it clearly wasn't human. It was in his weak moment and thinking about the fact if his sister had given up to him by now, he wouldn't be a father.

His gaze traveled toward his mothers eyes and he found the air around them seemed to change. Admitting that Monica was indeed attractive and he respected her. Except now his gaze was traveling toward hers and felt himself draw toward her as her finger traced his lips. The door was closed and his sister wasn't around to hear thoughts. He moved his hand to slide up her own shoulder to try to cup her neck. Knowing this was dangerous and in a moment of weakness and just wanting comfort and to feel like his old self. He didn't think. "Don't be." He murmured in a husky whisper. The air about them changed and his mood was giving off something different at the moment. His rough hand moved to her chin as he turned her face back toward him.

Closing the distance between them as he captured her mouth against his. He was at first gentle as he grazed his lips back and forth as if testing the older vampires lip against his before he let the hunger and frustration take over. His mouth taking possession over hers as he pulled her closer to his form as he took from her and slanted his mouth against hers and ran his fingers up her neck to loose it into her hair. Mind foggy from the want as he was craving other things at the moment. For once forgetting about the baby since that afternoon.

Not sure how it had happened, but he was soon on top of her against the bed and his hand traveling up her leg. In a quick movement he yanked his mouth from her and leaped away from her. His mind working as he was pressed hard against the wall. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done that.." His eyes a bright blue color as his fangs slightly out. Knowing she could probably still read his real want at the moment was to continue.

User Image

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image
User Image
MOONSHINE ON THE BAYOU LOVE SHRINE BREAK THE TABOO
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I WANNA BE ( soundproof )
THE amayaso i can't hear what you say
( y o u r a b i g g i r l a n d I a m a b i g b o y )
THE amayaI THINK WE CAN HANDLE THE LITTLE JOY

The steamy water flowed down the curves of his toned muscles. Derek brushed his hand over dark strands of wet hair before he got out of the shower and dried up. It was time for the party, finally. Not that he was looking forward to it, Derek was just bored. However, most importantly, he needed to talk to Ms. Asher about some rumors that were spreading about. It involved him. And that Derek didn't enjoy.

He dressed into the attire for the night. Assassin Creed was a game he enjoyed very much, plus it matched him. On top of that he looked damn sexy in it at the same time. It showed off the muscle in his arms quiet nicely. He admired it for a few minutes, smirking as he did. Working out since the age of.. well, 9, did him some good. It was as if he was born with those muscles. Derek laughed at himself as he put on the hood of the outfit and made some sudden movements in front of the mirror. If there was anyone else but him in the room, they would plain out believe that he had gone mad. Officially. But Derek was alone and he found no reason why he shouldn't act stupid.

And then the door bell rang, announcing Ms. Asher's arrival. Derek put his hood down and straightened up his hair, then strode over to the front door. On his way there he thought of the questions he would ask the women. Derek and Monica have had their past, something that will only remain between the two.

"You expect me to believe that?" Would be the first question he asked. No. He crossed that out.

"How could you even let that leak out?!" Would be the first. Yeah. That would just be perfect.

Derek burst open the door, opening his mouth to yell at Monica. But there was a different Ms. Asher waiting for him. Caroline. That woman was sneaky, sending his daughter to do the dirty work. She got lucky this time. "Well, hello there. Couldn't get enough of me I see?" He joked with Caroline, all while trying to find an excuse to why the woman sent Caroline here.

"Thank you for coming, please come in." Derek murmured and stepped aside hesitantly and searched his mind. The pot! He will need help with the pot and other stuff he had borrowed from the Zatara family. "I am ashamed to ask a woman help me load these things into my car, but you may leave if you like." Derek said, though a part of him wanted her to, simply because he didn't want to put her into a tough spot.

He moved towards the kitchen, waiting for her response. His tall form started to take out the various types of cups, bowls, and artifacts he had borrowed for a party while his father was away. Derek cleaned up pretty nicely, but then again that was years ago. Before he was 18. So the items were long over due. He only hoped Ms. Zatara wouldn't utter a word about that. He set some of the items into the pot and started off towards his car.

OOC: HORRIBLE post >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces