Time Skip

Few hours before the party 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
One day before the party 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User ImageUser Image
Derek grinned deliberately, taking the cup of coffee from Demetri's hands without hesitating. Boy was he going to have a coffee rush by the end of the day. It would be his second cup actually, and he was already hyper and jittery from the first. He didn't mind though, coffee was one of the most delightful beverages to him and he could never deny it. "Are you sure you would call me? Because I wouldn't, believe me..." Derek said and paused, taking a sip from his coffee. Yum. "I would keep the girls all to myself," Derek grinned, knowing that he was speaking the truth. Some would say that he could get a bit... possessive, if that's even the right word.

Foot steps brought the man's eyes up. Landing them on a gorgeous blond girl who was, in fact, staring at him. Derek arched an eyebrow at the oddity. Sure girls usually, always, checked him out but never did they truly stare. Usually they gave him a seductive lingering look that seemed to undress him without a touch. Sometimes they came up to him. For the shy ones, they blushed once they were caught and walked away, of course Derek followed. But never did they ever stare. He must have made a big impression, he thought.

Derek grinned, realizing that the girl wasn't bad. Cute actually. Gorgeous bomb shell. Why hadn't he ever seen her around? It was rare for an attractive female or male to escape his glance. He knew Demetri, but never did he visit him much. Either way, maybe he could ask her out for coffee. Catching her name from Demetri's lips he grinned and waved just slightly at the blond. His fingers caressing the air just for a second. "Hello, Caroline." His words lingered in the air just for a few seconds then dropped. And finally he brought his gaze back to Demetri.

"So have any ideas for the costume? I was thinking a bunny, but a fire fighter could work too." Derek sipped even more from the coffee, realizing he must have been drinking it mindlessly while he watched Caroline because it was half-way empty.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
what's on my mind - - - Control. Keep running.
what i am wearing - - - Oh Look who's looking now Oh look who's looking now
User Image

Oh, I know I look Harmless...
__________But I could kill you without breaking a sweat.

___________________________________________________________________________Miles and miles in my bare feet
                    ___________________________________________________________________________Still can't lay me down to sleep
                    ___________________________________________________________________________If I die before I wake
__________________________________________________________________________________________I know the Lord my soul won't take

User Image___Caroline hardly paid any attention to her brother, her attention solely on the man next to him. She was mesmerized, completely entranced. She'd seen him around yes, had followed him even, but now that he was so close...How long had it been since she last seen he with that face? And those eyes. His eyes are like mi- Caroline's thought process was interrupted by Gideon's voice from upstairs. It would be him to interrupt such a thing now wouldn't it?

Composing herself, Caroline turned on Demetri with a glare so cold he should be shivering. Any playfulness that might have been shared was ruined by his poor choice today. Had there not been a human, a hunter (with very conceited thoughts she realized, once reading them) in the room she may have lunged for her brother's throat. "We need to talk. Don't do anything stupid brother," she spat. It wasn't so much a warning as it was a threat.
Her gaze fell on the man, Derek, again and her glare softened a bit (yeah like a millimeter). "I suggest you leave. Now."
And with that last bit she turned on her heel and headed upstairs.

Once she reached the top she was still seething mad, trying to calm herself so she wouldn't scare Christian. She spotted Gideon and her little brother, the latter of which was heading for his room. She'd wondered why her 'father' had answered and not the half-breed, and now she knew why.
Her bad mood was not helping when she glared at Gideon, something she'd NEVER done. It should be obvious now that she was pissed (because really, she often acted as if the sun shown out the old fart's a**). "Keep your idiotic son in line," she hissed, shoving passed him. Later on she would feel guilty and do everything to make up her bad behavior.

Anyway, she followe Christian into his room, finally calming down enough to give him a sympathetic smile. "You okay kiddo?" she asked. She touched his cheek in a sweet, motherly gesture before pulling him into a hug. He had always seemed to like it when she did things like this. "Tell me what's going on."

User Image

::..:: blah post ::..::

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

User Image
And I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

Christian Romanov Asher xxxxx
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Christian heard Caroline's voice reach his ears, and he blinked, noticing that she was in his room. He heard her question, and he sighed, his head hanging low as he noticed her touch his cheek. She always treated him like he was her son, which he did miss -- he missed his mother so much. He hugged her back, burying his face into her arm slightly. "I . . . I had one of my visions . . . well, it was not really a vision, more so of a warning . . ." he whispered, his eyes turning that electric blue once again as he showed the vision he had before with Caroline, allowing her to see what he had seen.

After the image passed, his eyes turned normal again. "It didn't hurt now to have the vision, since it was a repeat . . . but . . . it hurt before . . ." he whispered, looking up at Caroline's face then. "Mr. Asher said I needed to hone my skills . . . but . . . it was not a normal vision . . ." he tried to explain, keeping a calm emotion in the room, so that anyone who came in would keep calm, instead of overreacting or anything. "And I can tell you're upset . . . from more than one thing . . . is it because of Demetri? With that hunter?" he asked, arching his head to the side, arching up an eyebrow.

He untangled himself from Caroline's hug, smiling slightly to her. "I can tell you were feeling upset before entering my room . . . please try to keep calm . . . I don't like so many negative emotions . . . it's hard to keep things calm around here with no one acting calm . . ." he whispered. It was true -- whenever things got too heated, Christian would expand his power over emotions to keep things supressed, to change emotions so the negative feelings would stop beating down on him. It was hard for him, since he was half human. If he was fully a vampire, it would not take so much energy, nor drain him so quickly.

But alas, he found no way around this . . . circumstance. He would live a rather long time as a half human, and live longer because of the vampire side. Though . . . he would do anything to be one or the other . . . he always constantly felt like an outcast, a freak . . .

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

xxxAnd I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more timexxx
User Image

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

The trip has been pretty long, the moving truck was in front of me and I was driving right behind it in my truck. My arm hung out the window, the cool breeze pushing between my fingers. Slowly the sun crept up, shining some light on the large looking houses. Each one looked so nice and fancy. Eyes wondered back and forth while of course watching the road. It instantly made me wonder what each family was like. Nice, Mean, Annoying oh god I hope we have no annoying neighbors. Dad might go nuts, which wouldn't be fun. Eyes watched people decorating, thinking about it the town was decorated as well. That's something you didn't seem much in the city, since people hardly cared. People walking dogs, jogging some just talking it all looked so peaceful. That a lone brought a nice smile along my lips. After a few more turns finally the trip was over and the moving vehicle pulled into the driveway of a rather small looking house. Compared to the other places this house was small, yet it had a pool and a decent yard. In all the place wasn't half bad and it had that home feeling.

Parking the truck by the moving vehicle, I twisted the key shutting the truck down. A sigh passed my lips, my heart rate picking up. This was it - Finally we could start over. After mom had left it just wasn't the same at the old place, that's what I was told. Little did I know it just wasn't safe any more. Pushing the truck door open I look around, examining the area once more. A nice breeze brushed along my face yet the sun rays beating down had been rather hot. That was going to make unloading a b***h even in a tank top. So instead I lifted my arms, removing the tight white tank top and tossing it on the hood of my truck. Following that I kicked off my shoes, and shocks placing the socks inside the shoes.

While dad was dealing with the truck and two movers I stepped to the grass feeling the thin soft, green grass between my toes. It tickled my feet a bit which yet again only widened my smile. I liked the sun, nature, it was relaxing and always has been. " Coming.. " I spoke as dad called for me, stepping along the warm pavement walking to the large moving truck from the grassy area. " I'll unload my truck, I can handle that my self. Once I'm done I'll help out here. " Dad simply nodded as the movers plus dad began to work. The same went for me, I took the straps off the back of my truck and began unloading the boxes. It was all my stuff on and in the truck, so I'd be going straight to my room.

Box after box I took back and forth to my bedroom, it didn't take long since I worked fast. While walking back outside, that's when a chilly burst of cold air hit me. The air wasn't cold it was the fact I was sweaty and it only chilled even more. After a bit more time my truck was done, boxes stacked along the walls and in the middle of the room along with bed parts. Moving back outside, I looked at the moving truck raising an eye brow at how it was empty. I hadn't even noticed and how the hell did those movers move everything that fast? Seriously! The only thing left was the washer and dryer which they had been working on.

Huffing, I pressed a water bottle to my lips - After dad had thrown it at me. The cool water felt good sliding down my throat, a soothing sigh came after. Well at least the hard part was over, now came that boring part of unpacking, and setting things up. Luckily I had plenty of time I don't start my new job until next week, I'm a cop. Yeah this little town should be easy to handle.

Shaking my head I lifted the water bottle tilting it so the water poured out, splashing against my hair causing it to stick together. The water ran down my body, mixing with the sweat and chilled air only gave me goosebumps. It leaked down, running like little strands of rivers. The water from my head splashed in various directions as the hair tossed it along. That made me wonder what type of neighbors we had. As the water ran down my shoulders, and arms dripping at my finger tips I turned around having been standing in the rive way. looking out to the various big houses. They all looked so nice and well taken care of. This would also be about the part I was moving in all slow motion because it would be the part people had been watching and nibbling on their bottom lip. That sexy moment in movies where, you know you rewind and put in slow-mo to witness it over and over.

User Image
                                      -------------
                                      Mood - Wet
                                      Location - Front drive way
                                      House - click / click
                                      Speaking To - Dad
                                      Outfit - Top left image

(OOC--- )
User Image

"There's a darkness, living deep in my soul still gotta purpose to serve.
So let your light shine, deep into my soul..."

Jude let the children abandon him in the hallway. He stood there for a minute frustration rising by the minute. Exactly what was Christian trying to accomplish by using his powers on him. They were both pathokinetic, and with Jude being so much more experienced the boy was lucky it didn't backfire and end up sending him into some sort of nervous breakdown. He needed to remind him not to do that again. He rubbed his brow muttering to himself. His children got more confusing by the day. Not to mention Caroline was incredibly moody. She just shoved past him which was something she'd never done before. He was pretty concerned but marching up to the door wasn't going to solve anything. Force would only agitate her and Christian just seemed a nervous wreak as things go. A cooling off period was needed.

These children would be the death of him.

He was frustrated the most with Christian who had not only blown off his concern for his well being but rejected his help. Basically Jude had offered the boy information and training that could save his life and he was met with a "no thanks, I think I'll just wing it". Not in those words but it was enough. The boy was part of his coven whether he wanted to be or not. He even considered having to bargain with one of the witches getting one of their familiars to keep a look out for him. The family couldn't look after the boy in the day time and if he was having visions about his own death at the hands of someone he knew, then this was a very serious matter. He needed to speak with Monica on this, but she was nowhere to be found at the moment. No doubt getting those costumes ready. He was quite sure that she despised those kinds of gatherings as much as he did. If they had anything in common it was their sour disposition. If he had it his way, he and Monica would spend All Hallows like every vampire should...but that was another story. Appearances were everything in this city and if he had to maintain this facade, he would.

Demetri having visitors only added to his concern. He thought with a laugh that perhaps he was going to follow in his father's footsteps but the boy had shown no interest in men and he didn't really care to ask. The boy had upset Caroline. Though he wasn't so sure that that was so difficult anymore. Regardless, Demetri thought that he was so good at keeping his secrets. With a telepathic sister and a empathic father, exactly what secrets did he think he had? Regardless, Demetri was a fully mature vampire. On principle, Jude couldn't offer help unless the boy's life was in danger or he came to him for help.

Striding into his bedroom, away from his children's ears. He decided to call Joshua instead of text him. This sort of conversation needed to happen either over the phone or face to face. Considering that the sun was high in the sky by now, the former would be the most prudent decision. He dialed the number and waited.

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image

The loud visitors annoyed the blond. Deep inside she wanted to rip their heads off one by one, and store their blood in a bottle for later use. Of course, she couldn't do that. She had a family to protect, and a reputation to keep. Instead she blocked out all of the babbling and gossiping women in the boutique store. Normally she would join into the gossip. Don't get her wrong, not to gossip herself, but to make sure there were no suspicions about their family. To make sure no false information would get out into the town, to keep their secret a secret, and to protect her family. She couldn't expect Jude to be able to contain the gossip, it would be awkward among women. Caroline... Well, Caroline had her own life to worry about. Demetri couldn't leave the house, which was a shame really. And Christian was far too young to understand. So the basic wild fire gossip the women in Salem spread where put on Monica to control, to harvest, and then destroy.

There had been many cases in which women would be suspicious of evil deeds going on in the Asher family. Witch craft, murder, cheating, and all sorts of ridiculous things... And all of them were true, besides Witch Craft. But Monica was the one to stop them, to reassure the members of the town that they were a 'safe' and 'nice' family. Of course, Monica threatened as well. She heard stories about other families and was never afraid to use them for her advantage.

"I am sorry, but the Hammings family has requested the costume selections to be taken to their home as well. We won't be able to get to you until later this evening," a rather small voiced girl said beyond the counter. Annoyance grew inside of Monica. It seemed no matter how much she tried to be nice to the humans they just have to push her buttons. Monica was hungry, and this was no time to deny what she wants.

Monica took off her darkly shaded sun glasses and let the sun shine in them. "Well make an exception, dear. You see, my family will be rather busy during the evening. The Hammings family won't need the costumes. In fact, why don't you cancel the order? They have other boutiques to buy from." Monica's blue eyes dilated, and a sweet smile swept over her cheeks. Compulsion wasn't hard to use in girls so young, even in this heat and empty stomach. It was evil indeed, but Mrs. Hammings was the one who spread a rumor that she was a vampire. Hit too close to home, and there was no where Monica would have let that go so easily. She took care of the rumor of course as soon as it spread and let it back fire on the Hammings family.

"Yes, of course." She girl mumbled sweetly and Monica turned around to walk away. Feeling accomplished she hurried home. The sun was acting as if it wouldn't go anywhere, and the last thing Monica wanted was for her family to linger in the sun for too long. They all had to go costume shopping, so instead of going to the boutiques, she decided to bring the boutiques to them. They could go out and buy their own from another store if they wanted, however. It's not Monica's job to control them, but to care for them. A warmth always spread through her heart when she thought of her 'children'. Of course they weren't her real children, but they filled a void that had been placed in her heart centuries ago.

On her drive back home, a shirtless figure caught her eyes. Cold water dripped down his body slowly, and Monica could count every drop. Tease. Speaking of tease, he seemed new, judging by the trucks parked by the house. Maybe she could visit the man sometime, have a little fun. But the man was much too young, which was in fact a shame. She hadn't had 'fun' in a long time. With a family to take care of she barely had time for herself. Plus, she couldn't go around being seen with strange men. That would kick her out of the small circle the women in Salem had created within themselves. Having fun, or even thinking of quick flings were impossible. Drinking from someone was as close as she ever got in contact with anyone. Yes, she has no sex life. And yes, she is frustrated. And hungry. But Monica hid it so well from her family and from everyone around her. Maybe they thought she had a new man or woman in bed with her every time she was out, it wouldn't be shocking. Maybe they thought she was always well fed and was never hungry. Good, she wanted them to only worry about themselves.

There was a car parked outside the house that didn't belong to the family. She knew right away not to walk in in storm speed like she usually did. Once she entered the house she smelt human, and heard blood pump through the gentle heart delicately. But the mood and atmosphere around her didn't seem right. Astonishment, anger, and frustration roamed in their air. What had just happened? Her question was quickly answered when she stepped further into the house, her eyes falling on an unusual yet familiar figure. Could it be him? That was impossible, it was years ago. Yet, those eyes, and that body... With a grimace Monica looked towards her 'son' and frowned, but her frown quickly changed to a smile. Don't let them notice.

"Halloween costumes will be here soon, all in different sizes. Pick which ever you want and I will pay. Call your sister and Christian for me, they need to pick a costume as well." She spoke to Demetri and headed up stairs towards Jude's room to speak to him for a minute. But the phone that was resting in his hand and against his ears stopped her from uttering a word. Talking to Joshua most likely. Something inside of her cracked and fell apart, like it always had when she thought of Jude with Joshua. Instead, she gave Jude a small smile and headed towards her own room.

Once again, Monica had hid her true emotions. Hiding how much she hated to see them together. It tore her apart. Sure, Jude and her had never gotten physical. Their marriage was just a title. But it bothered Monica. Made her feel unworthy, and ugly. She had threatened to kill Joshua once, hoping he would back off from her husband. Maybe then she could have a chance with him. Maybe she will kill Joshua at one point, but wouldn't that hurt Jude? Truth was, Monica was jealous. And it hurt.

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image
[ I touch the f i r e and it f r e e z e s me ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I look into it and it's b l a c k
xxx[ Why can't I f e e l ? ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy s k i n should c r a c k and p e e l
x[ I want the f i r e back ]

[ Now, through the s m o k e they call to me ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To make my way across the f l a m e xxxx
[ To s a v e the day or maybe m e l t away ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I guess it's all the s a m exxxx

" Over nothing? Your life is not nothing, she could of killed you. To me that is something! " I held back on raising my voice and boy was it hard. I've noticed I have been getting angry really fast lately, the little things set me off fast and the big things even more so. Sighing I put the chocolate away, standing back up and taking a few steps to the side. "We will talk about this more, at home with my parents for now lets just get the stuff. " While speaking I turned around and started walking down the sidewalk. I felt like eyes had been watching me now it was a strange feeling. When you walk past someone and they stare or look like it and you start freaking inside because anyone could jump you.

" If you see that vampire let me know. " It was cloudy out, the sun being blocked so fast that vampires probably could walk around now. This is probably the favorite time of the months ahead all those cloudy stormy and snowy days with no sun. But if he did see one, it would be set up in flames. While walking I crossed the street, the bags in my hand swinging to and from a little. I wanted to be happy but still this anger filled up I couldn't even force a smile out. I wasn't liking this how I could be set off so easily, before it took a lot to even get me a little bit mad.

User Image
                                      -------------
                                      Mood - Gah!
                                      Location - Walking
                                      Speaking To - Criss
                                      Bedroom - top image
                                      Outfit - Click side image

(OOC--- horrid post)
User Image
                                XXXXXXXXIT'S MY SICK OBSESSIONXXI HATE THE WAITING
                                XXXXXXXXBUT I LOVE THE TENSIONXXIT'S SO FRUSTRATING
                                ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXTHIS IS MY CONFESSION. THIS IS MY CONFESSION. THIS IS MY CONFESSION.
                                XXXXXXKEEP IT UP, MAKE IT LOUDER NOW. MAKE IT LOUDER NOW. MAKE IT LOUDER.
                                XXXXXXI'LL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. I'MA KEEP YOU UP, TILL THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO.

xxxxx I'M THICK SKIN, TOUGH AS A PUSH PIN, BITCH I'M A VIXEN

User Image
                                      The vibrations of the cell phone carried in the air, reaching Micah's ears and interpreted within her brain. She turned to look towards Caroline, knowing the sound had come from her cell phone. Micah typically left her own to play her ringtone (loudly), enjoying any moment to watch the people around her suddenly bust into dance listening to LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know It". Frankly, although it was such an overrated song, nobody could deny the catchiness of it. Whenever the ringtone began to sing, the bass in the background noise pumping through the speakers, those familiar with the song would continue to mill about, jamming to the tune.

The blonde bombshell quickly typed out a text message reply, face impassive and without much interest. The second text message she went to respond cause a crinkle to form about Caroline’s eyes. Worry spread across the complexion, and Micah’s goofy smile settled itself into a rounded line. The reply was curt, the witch figured, based on the speed, length and movements of the lithe hands. Message tended to, Caroline apologized, and managed to leave Micah breathless and wanting more. The witch watched her go, tracing the figure with her sharp eyes until her lover was too far gone. Sighing, a hand reached up to further dishevel the blue-black locks of hair.

Energy drained, Micah slumped onto the bike, resting herself on one leg tucked underneath. She didn’t know what to do with herself now. She contemplated texting Demetri, but realized that Caroline’s indicating of a family emergency would likely involve him as well. If anything, the text would only serve to obtain information from the elder male. However, it wasn’t particularly well-timed. And it wasn’t particularly her right to know. Micah valued secrecy, and knew that everybody had them. She would merely inquire about it later with her girlfriend, and drop the subject if it needed to be dropped. Simple as that. Not so conveniently timed, the familiar tune of said before-mentioned ringtone permeated the air. Ghostly white fingers curled around the high-tech phone now appearing in her palm. They tensed, threatening to shatter the piece of technology, but the witch reigned in her annoyance and looked to see who had messaged her.

To: Ma
                                      Yeah, sure. I know what to get.

It was unusually curt for Micah, the little entertainer always trying to amuse. But she didn’t feel particularly enthused. That was the benefit of being a Zatara, and having a way with people. Micah since the age of 18 could easily obtain liquor easily, if it was common knowledge that the Zatara family was throwing a party and it was just around the corner. So, 19 year old buying booze? Sure. You merely needed to know where to go. With nothing else to do, the witch tossed her helmet into the back with the riding b***h pink helmet and took off into the wind. Worried, annoyed, rejected, Micah sped, weaving in and out of traffic with ease. People honked with annoyance, not having the time to register in their minds that the orange and black blob with a dark rider was her. Nobody dared to tread on a family with such wealth, power and reputation. [LITTlE MINI TIME SKIP LATEEER~] Booze obtained and safely tucked into a compartment on her motorbike, legs wiggled the bike from side to side, testing the weight. She’d have to go slowly now, afraid of tipping to either side if she cornered too much.

SO BABY TURN IT UP BECAUSE THE SPEAKERS GOTTA BOOM

User Image

THEY CALL ME The Eldest Daughter Witchxxxxxxxxxxραιитιиɢ мч sтαяs ...xxxxxxxxx
xxxbut that`s not my name!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageCriss Derek Wolfe
the rogue ALPHA the rogue ALPHA

In touch with the ground
I’m on the hunt I’m after you
Smell like I sound, I’m lost in a crowd
And I’m hungry like the wolf

Criss frowned, hearing Sylar say that his life was not nothing, that the woman vampire could have killed him. That to Sylar it was something. He sighed, hearing the other then say that they would talk about this more at home with his parents, but for now they should just get the stuff. "All right . . ." he said, walking with Sylar on the sidewalk. "Um . . . could we make sure that the karaoke machine comes out for the party?" he asked, smiling slightly. "It could be a way to loosen up at the party . . ." he suggested.

"I'll let you know if I ever see her again -- promise . . ." he said, noticing that it was rather cloudy out. He headed to the shops, buying the supplies for the party that was to happen in two days. After all the food was purchased, Criss walked with Sylar, wondering where they were going to eat. "What do you feel like eating today, Sy?" he asked, smiling. He went up to Sylar, standing next to him as he leaned in, kissing the other's cheek gently.

Criss had noticed how quick to anger the other was lately. "Hey . . . is everything all right with you? Just wondering . . . if . . . if I did something wrong? To . . . make you angry so much?" he asked, furrowing his brows slightly as he reached for Sylar's hand.

{{ outfit = here ;; journal = here ;; song = here ;; ooc = best I could do. }}

Dangerous Hunter

User ImageUser Image

User Image
The male was giving his friend another smile as he took another deep gulp of his coffee as he thought about the suggestion of the costumes. "Too overplayed, I want something that...is unique." He looked toward his sister as he tried to play off her words as nothing, but knew that when she wanted to talk. She had possibly heard something and her body language was something that was almost tense with anger. It caused him to tilt his head in wonder at what went on in her mind at times, and what it was about his acquaintance that got everyone all stirred up.

Hearing her tell him to leave, made his thick brows to draw together in annoyance as he needed to remind her how to behave in front of guest. He turned to his friend, "Maybe we should go...I have to give Mrs. Zatara something for the party. Its a old family punch bowl." He knew he was making it up, but it seemed like a good enough excuse to head over there and have his friend help him. He would probably leave him in the car while he spoke to his lover in private.

As he stood up to prepare to leave, Demetri paused again as the door opened. He flashed his mother a welcoming smile as he was quite fond of the woman. It was actually the person he could trust and knew that would protect him no matter what. It had been ambushed by a hunter and she had taken a hit by the crossbow. He had grabbed her and had ran as hard as he could to safety. He found her pleasant to look at and also an equal if not a better. He remembered the hard phone call he had made toward their father and explained the situation. They had worked hard to get the silver tipped arrow out and knew from the angle and where it had hit her. It would of hit him in the heart if she hadn't stopped it. "Mother." He greeted as he noticed her pinched expression and instantly figured she had done work on the gossip crew. She was always going out to those small parties that he was pleased to admit, didn't have to worry about being stuck inside. "Alright, I'll pick something out later..And a warning, they are angry and up in there rooms!" He called after her.

Looking back toward Derek, "Meet you at your car? Lets get out of here, before the house explodes...everyone is upset for some reason. I'm just gonna grab the bowl." He turned on his heel to go toward the kitchen. He searched until he found the large bowl and moved to carry it out of the house. His forearms straining under the glass weight as he tried not to crush it, but make it seem heavy. Inside he was weary of the light outside and afraid the clouds could suddenly break up as he got into the car and slid in after putting the bowl in the back. "Whew...heavy thing..lets go."

It was while they stood there, the wind shifted and he caught an interesting scent in the air. It made his nose flare and he tilted his head toward where it was coming from. Odd, it was something that made his mouth water and he knew it was far enough away that it was probably diluted. He was glad it was far enough that his teeth didn't slip down and expose what he truly was.

Texting his lover back.
To: A

I'm on my way now. By the way, I'm bringing a bowl..you asked me to use it for the party.

User Image

User Image--------User Image--------User Image

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

Karaoke? I couldn't help but chuckle at that, Criss had an amazing voice so yes it would be coming out. Nodding to the male I continued walking along side him, humming softly. " You just want to show everyone that amazing voice. " Smiling I turned walking backwards to look at the male. On the way to the market, my eyes didn't leave the boy. If anyone got behind me they would just have to move because I wasn't breaking from my path. Once inside the store it was pretty quick, gathering the things we needed and that was it. Unlike most girls who go into a store and spend hours because they get side tracked by clothing or shoes. Who knew it could be done so quick- - - After paying and heading out with even more bags food was brought up. I had almost forgotten I was hungry, I was still so so... Angry' It wasn't directed at Criss just this stupid a** vampire.

But before we could get into the talk about food it seemed my... Er' feelings and emotions or what ever had been brought up. Shaking my head no, I looked to the boy walking along the white sidewalk, passing between a few people. " No it has nothing to do with you - It's just.. " Well that was a lie some of it had a lot to do with Criss, just thinking about it made my side hurt. " I'm fine, can I just blame it on hormones and crap? Girls seem to be able to get away with that. " Pushing more like forcing out a chuckle I moved to the side stopping, opening a door to allow Criss to enter. It was the very place that had those incredible burgers.

Once inside I took a seat next to the window, eyes moving to the sky as clouds moved about. " I don't know, I guess emotions have just been running high, maybe it's because of my magic. I haven't been using it in awhile, more like been ignoring it. Could be building up for release. " That was one huge a** lie, now how that should of went was saying I was using magic too much. Keeping up this illusion of perfectly flawed skin on my side besides some light hair and a tiny scratch from running into a branch. Keeping it up everyday has been taking a lot out of me. Adding onto this- Well beast growing inside me or what ever it's doing. Turning, growing what ever it's this strange feeling. Like it's clawing to get out, only cause that pain to burn.

" I'll be fine, if I get snippy or angry just kiss me until I calm down. " Pausing for a moment I looked to the female taking the order, having asked what they wanted. I had ordered, a bacon cheese burger on patty melt toast with a coke. Looking to Criss the female awaited his order.

User Image
                                      -------------
                                      Mood - Weak
                                      Location - Dinner
                                      Speaking To - Criss
                                      Bedroom - top image

(OOC--- )

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User ImageCriss Derek Wolfe
the rogue ALPHA the rogue ALPHA

In touch with the ground
I’m on the hunt I’m after you
Smell like I sound, I’m lost in a crowd
And I’m hungry like the wolf

Criss looked to Sylar, hearing him say he just wanted to show everyone his amazing voice. He chuckled, smiling and nodding. "You know I love singing . . . it keeps me sane in all this craziness . . ." he said, smiling still. He heard the other say that his emotions had nothing to do with him, but he just wanted to blame it on hormones and crap. How girls seemed to be able to get away with that excuse. "I guess I could believe that . . . for now . . . but I want the truth from you soon enough . . ." he said, entering the burger place.

He ordered the same meal that Sylar had ordered except on a bun with fries on the side, and he watched the waitress walk away, before he leaned in, kissing the other on the lips. "You were getting snippy . . ." he explained. He chuckled, before he waited for the burger to come. Soon enough, the food came out of the kitchen, and the waitress gave the two of them their burgers and cokes. He grabbed the condiments, and started to put ketchup and mustard upon the burger, before putting the top bun back on. He then brought it up to his mouth, taking an inhuman bite out of it.

Criss smiled, giving a noise of approval from his mouth. "This burger is DELICIOUS!" he said smiling. "Try it! This is great! This is the best burger ever!" he said, chuckling happily. He started to finish the burger. Thanks to the fact that he was a werewolf, he was a rather quick eater. Soon enough, the burger was finished, and he started in on the fries. "Mm . . . we need to come here more often . . ." he stated.

He finished up, leaning back on the chair now as he gazed upon Sylar. "Let's see . . . after we finish, we can head back home . . ." he stated, smiling. "And we can cuddle . . . and don't try to get it past me that you hven't been using your magic . . . maybe . . . you should cool it with all the magic? Just for maybe a day?" he asked. He hoped that Sylar would stop lying to him -- he can tell that there was something was wrong. He just could not place what it was . . .

{{ outfit = here ;; journal = here ;; song = here ;; ooc = best I could do. }}

User Image

Oh, I know I look Harmless...
__________But I could kill you without breaking a sweat.

___________________________________________________________________________Miles and miles in my bare feet
                    ___________________________________________________________________________Still can't lay me down to sleep
                    ___________________________________________________________________________If I die before I wake
__________________________________________________________________________________________I know the Lord my soul won't take

User Image___ The blonde held the boy while he let her, gently smoothing out his hair as she had often done throughout the years. It may seem strange, the tender, caring nature that Caroline was showing the young half breed, the motherly air she gave off only when around him. But if you knew the circumstances of her transformation it wouldn't. Few people knew what happened, the only ones knowing being those who were there. Jude, Monica, and Caroline herself.
When Christian showed her his vision she growled softly. She knew the girl that was haunting him. An insipid little hunter girl, nothing special about her. Unless you counted her addiction to vampire blood. That was Caroline's fault of course but details on that were for later. The fact that her baby brother was so upset over her, that it had hurt him...
I'll kill her.. she thought, eyes flashing.

When her brother changed the subject, Caroline sighed softly but smiled and shook her head. "My troubles are nothing for you to worry about Christian," she said, poking his forehead. Still she took a deep breath, calming herself just for him. Then an idea came to her. They both needed to unwind, and she had the perfect idea how.
She walked over to his bed and dropped her purse on it, digging through until she had her desired object: her object. Then she went to the little speaker set and attached it, quickly hitting shuffle. The first song, and she was surprised that it did, fit perfectly to what she wanted to tell him.

Turning back to him, Caroline smiled, holding out her hand. "Que sera sera, brother. Dance with me?"

The fifties wasn't her favorite decade but she always enjoyed the music. Doris day being a particular favorite of hers, the song was just right. It was one she'd danced to on more than one occasion, each time being with Jude to make herself feel better. A little tool of his she guessed.
Thinking of Jude made her remember her rude and moody attitude to him a few minutes earlier. She felt terrible! She'd have to apologize later.

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

User Image
And I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

Christian Romanov Asher xxxxx
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me

Christian looked at Caroline, hearing her say that her troubles were nothing for him to worry about. He furrowed his brows slightly together, feeling her poke his forehead. "Caroline . . . please . . . I like helping . . ." he said, frowning slightly. He heard her music start to play, which was an oldies song. He smiled, hearing her ask to dance with her.

"Of course I'll dance with you . . ." he said, smiling. He blinked, wondering if she wanted to really dance with him -- he knew that she usually danced with Jude, not with anyone else. He then heard 'mother's' voice from downstairs, something about costumes. "Ah . . . perhaps we should go see Mrs. Asher?" he suggested, after they had danced for a bit.

He headed out of his room then, heading toward the stairs, wondering where 'mother' was . . .

// this. post. is. total. crap //

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

xxxAnd I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more timexxx
User Image

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

I smiled at the kiss, maybe that wasn't the best way to go about it. Now I would get snippy on purpose to get more kissing done. I leaned back holding a soft smile eyes not once leaving Criss. " I take it you like it " The girl wasn't gone yet and Criss had already started to dig in. It was strange, the boy eating so fast and it made me wonder if I would be like that. Would I want raw meat? Does Criss like raw meat? Ewww I can't see my self covered in blood eating some cow. Unless it's cooked and on a burger... Lifting the burger I took a bite, by now these people here should know me I normally order the exact same thing. Yes it was good really good, just what my stomach needed. Although I was still on the burger when Criss was done. That amused me and I couldn't help but think it was cute.

Taking a sip from the drink I looked to the boy with a more stern look. " I'm fine, you have nothing to worry about. " Maybe he had a lot to worry about.After all Criss could help me he could control his wolf self. " That does sound nice. I wish the sun would stay out, I'd lay out. I'm turning all white! " Looking down I eyed my skin for a moment, giving it a strange look. Yes I needed more sun! After finishing the burger I looked to Criss smiling as he ate some fries. It was one of those I'll look at you and just smile randomly smiles. " I think you are right, I am going to be a kick a** male version of red riding hood, with a basket of.. something besides goodies something Halloween like. "

User Image
                                      -------------
                                      Mood - Weak
                                      Location - Dinner
                                      Speaking To - Criss
                                      Bedroom - top image

(OOC--- Gah damn these bleh posts. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff