Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                thoughts; I'm so excited, and I look good.
                                                where; In Kale's car.
                                                with whom; Kale
                                                mood; enthusiastic
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Emma pulled on her tights as she ran over to her bathroom. She was late again. That seemed to be a reoccurring theme since she got to college. Between having a job at the local cafe, dancing in Royalt, and balancing classes with auditions for plays, being on time was tough. It was nearly impossible and fashionably late wasn't an option either.

A few hours earlier, after a rehearsal for the spring musical she was in, she had called Kale to get the scoop on what had happened during the day. He explained that the Vogue girls were feuding and they had no chance in the upcoming competition. Em always admired his confidence and looked up to him as their leader. She had all the respect in the world for him but sometimes she still teased him. After the call ended and he had mentioned the club and they decided to carpool, after all if he drank, she'd just drive them home.

Now, she had forty-five minutes to get ready and that wasn't enough. She unwrapped her ankles and her ballet slippers and took a shower before looking at what was in her rather small closet. Emma was a scholarship student, she didn't have anything fancy like most of the other students that attended the school but luckily she found a nice red dress and her favorite leather jacket.

That was when she her phone started ringing. "I'll be right down." She answered, holding it to her ear. She brushed her hair, grabbed a twenty dollar bill, her black shoes, keys and her phone. Ten minutes later she got into the car giving a mumbled greeting." Hey Knight, how do I look?" She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Em rarely ever called him Kale, she enjoyed his last name way to much. "Sorry I'm late and I wasn't at the studio earlier but I'll put in an extra half hour tomorrow. She smiled. "Let's go dance."

The girl began braiding her hair into a fishtail to calm the loose strands and to keep it out of her hair as she danced.

[occ: click the icons, they lead to things!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXX User Image XXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

██ K a l e K n i g h t l y ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Tapping lightly on the steering wheel, the boy patiently waited for Emma. He had just finished talking on the phone with her, and she had claimed she would be down shortly. When it came to girls, he wasn't really sure how long that would be. The boy fiddled around on the radio, trying to find something worth listening to. However, like most radio stations, they were all playing what seemed to be like the same songs. Pretty much killing anything that was decent. Letting out a heavy sigh, the boy turned his Ipod back on, letting it play through the car radio. He didn't bother selecting a certain song, merely letting it shuffle.

After several minutes, the girl had finally appeared at his door. Hopping in and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Kale knew what he was trying to do. Emma was trying to sweeten him up so he wouldn't be to upset with her. "As long as you can dance in it, it doesn't matter." The boy answered her, as he pulled out of the parking lot. "You will." Kale agreed, keeping his eyes on the road, a hint of humor in his voice. Yet, still serious at the same time. "The others should already be there." He continued, glancing over at the girl, before turning his attention back on the road. "Rafael should be there, anyway."

Whenever they reached the club, which wasn't that long of a drive, he switched off his ipod, unlocked the doors and stepped out. Kale waited for Emma, not wanting to leave her behind. She was still the newest, and the 'baby' of the group. Needless to say, he watched over her a bit. If he was ever asked this, he wouldn't admit, probably. Yet, despite being labeled as a jerk he would take care of those in his group. "Let's go." Nodding toward the entrance of the club, once the girl stepped out of the car, locking the doors.

Kale stayed close Emma, as the two entered to club. His eyes scanned the crowds, soon spotting Rafael, mixed with the people from other groups. What was he doing now? "I see him."

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ The Regal Ruler_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TheXXXXVogueXXXXLeader
═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═
( Outfit )XX( Mood: Dreading this idea )XX( With: A bunch of Strangers at the Bar )XX XX

What the ******** happened? Where did the time go, was she honestly that pissed off that she had to walk away from the dance studio and end up at her apartment? With a groan, she raised her hand to her head and began to rub her temples. She had no idea what happened or why but she knew that her crew was not going to be so happy. The last thing she had remembered before she blacked out was that Kale was stirring up his antics and Harmony was going to bite his head off. Giving a stretch, she slipped to the living room of her apartment and plopped on the couch, turning on the t.v.

"We're here at the new dance club that opened up just today! The music is pumping, everyone's having a blas-" Turning off the tube, she gave a slight hiss at the idea of the club but she knew her girls were there and she was not the kind of gal to leave them behind. Slipping to the bathroom, she decided to jump in the shower and give herself a good scrubbing, she worked up quite a sweat from the heated argument and the dancing that she needed the time to relax. Finally, she got done and watched the rest of the water go do the drain as she wrapped the towel around her slender yet curvy frame and moved to her room to pick out her outfit.

She hated the idea of going but she knew she had too. Pulling out a rather revealing snow leopard looking dress, she laid it on the bed and grabbed her heels. She began to do her make up and hair and finally slipped the slinky little dress over her frame and moved to the mirror. Checking herself out, she ran her hands down her sides and smiled. This was the first time she had ever worn this dress, it was a gift her friend gave her on her birthday and she was surprised that it even fit. It had been at least six months since she pulled it out but tonight was going to be good, at least she hoped.

Stepping out of her room, she grabbed her keys and phone and moved out the door and onto the street. She knew where the club was and it was not that far away from her home so she decided to walk. It was dark already and the weather felt great. Maybe it was not going to be so bad after all. Her heels clicking lightly on the pavement as she began to walk towards the club, the music seeming to get louder and louder as she got to the door and showed her I.D. to prove she could drink if she needed too and that she was of age.

The music vibrated her ears as she rolled her eyes a bit, she was hoping and praying that her girls were here because if they was not, she was heading right back out the way she came and was not looking back. The lights were going, music bumping, bodies grinding on one another and this caused her to get a bit distracted. Stopping in mid-stride, she looked around in hopes to catch a glimpse of some bright red hair and was beginning to fall short. Looking at her phone, she glanced at the time and gave a slow exhale, it was still early.

As she made her way down the floor, she perked a brow as her blue gaze moved left to right at all the beaming eyes at her, moving to her phone quickly.

To: Steph, Harmony, and Grace
'So, I came to this club, I don't see any of you...I'll be by the bar..'

She closed her phone and moved to the bar, ordering a little drink for herself in hopes to loosen up. Her long legs crossing as she sat at the bar and pressed her bare back to it. A glass full of dark liquid in her glass as she quickly downed it and shivered. The liquor running through her body as she slid the glass behind her and propped her arms up on the counter. People gave her strange looks as they walked by. This made her curse under her breath as she peaked out and over to try and find her friends.

ooc;Sorry, I've been hella busy! D:
New outfit biggrin Just click the thingy ^_^

2,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

Outfit

The music was popping, Shay kept looking around, the girls were talking with the guys from the other crews, and Kale was there, and yes Shay disliked Kale pretty damn much.

It was when he spotted Allissa getting inside the club "Would you look at that..." the boy said as his eyes were almost trapped on her, he was litterally drooling over the brunette girl "she's so fine...." he muttered. He didnt know if her friends could hear him or not, he looked back to both of the girls and said "Well, Im gonna lurk around here okay?" he said. He didnt want to tell the girls that he was going to the bar to try and talk to Allyssa, at least she was alone, maybe she wouldnt ignore him that time.

The boy made his way to the bar, he adopted the flirty posture on his way, it was his new resolution, to try and be a flirty guy to see if he could get lucky... some day.
As he was aproaching the bar, and therefore Allissa, he could feel his heart beating faster and faster, she was a vision.
He reached the bar and asked for a tonic gin and looked to Allissa. He was trying to find anythign to say to her, that was actually worth her attention, and obviously something that wouldnt make him look bad in front of her.
"Oh hey you." was the only thing he could say to the girl "I havent seen you in a while now!" what the hell am I saying, I havent seen you in a while? oh what the hell Shay stalker much?! he was beating himself on the inside for saying that, but he kept his friendly smile as he looked at her.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                thoughts; What exactly is Zaiden doing here and why is everyone conversing?
                                                where; By the bar
                                                with whom; Kale, Rafael, Grace, Natty, Alaina, and Zaiden
                                                mood; anxious
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Emma smiled at Kale's comment, of course she could dance in this dress. It may have been tight but it stayed in place and was stretchy. They made small talk throughout the car ride, nothing special until they entered the club. She pulled out her Android, it was the most expensive thing she owned.

To: Rafael

Hey Hotshot, we're here. Where are you?

<3 Em.

" Wow, this place is amazing. " Emma was only eighteen and hadn't been to too many clubs but it was places like this that put her in an 'awh' trance. She saw hoards of people and small dance circles. Every genre of dance was being applied to the one electric song being played. Em was memorized as the lights danced on her skin.

She had a light grip on the back of Kale's shirt as he lead the pair through the crowd of people. "I see him." Em tried peering around his shoulder.

" Where? I can't see anything." She spoke until they got to the bar, what she expected to find was Rafael sitting at the bar, drinking and waiting for them but instead it seemed all of Loyalt's rivals were there as well. All chatting? It was a strange sight and Emma didn't want to join.

Truthfully, only some of their rivals got on her nerves but she avoided the rest like the plague because she didn't want to anger anyone. She was afraid that if she were to associate or socialize herself with anyone, Kale and Rafael would yell at her. Em trusted the boys and listen to what they usually said.

The girl looked around at all the faces seeing a new one. 'Hmm, who's he?' He seemed to be standing very close to hugging Aliana, hopefully he wasn't her date. Emma stood there for minute before realizinng that she'd seen this boy around before, at school, maybe. 'Wait, that's the boy from the rich people magazine. He's Zaiden Kingsmen. She frowned a bit.

Em was about to ask for a drink when she realized that she was still standing behind Kale like a little child. She looked shy and afraid, honestly she was a little anxious. She stood up straight and moved beside him and smiled at Rafael. "Hey, Rafael." She walked up and kissed him on the cheek. "Why, exactly are you surrounded by them?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXX User Image XXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TheXXXXVogueXXXXLeader
═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═
( Outfit )XX( Mood: Dreading this idea )XX( With: Shay )XX XX

Sitting back a bit, she looked from face to face as she ordered another drink downing it within seconds as they kept coming. The clubs she had been too were full of perverts, bumpin' and grindin' fools, and drama queens who could not keep their drunk mouth's shut. This was not really her cup of tea but she would deal with it until she got some sort of reply from her girls. Already feeling a buzz, she saw a figure move out the corner of her eye. Shaking her head a little bit, she looked at her phone to see if anyone had texted her and sadly, no one had.

A soft groan came from her lips as she looked back at the voice that had talked to her. Her brow perking as she rested her hands in her lap. It was Shay, she had seen him around from time to time but they never really talked. There had been a few times he had spoken to her but she was always a bit too busy to talk. Clearing her throat a bit at him talking, she gave a nod and ordered one last drink. She was not use to men really giving her attention, a few times maybe but nothing too special.

Giving a slight yawn, she drank the dark liquor and passed the glass back to the bartender. "Uh...yeah..Shay..right?" She asked him just to make sure, she did not want to offend anyone by forgetting anyone's names but it was rather hard to forget someone's name that is in the crew trying to win the same competition, both striving to win.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Harmony
CLUB OUTFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony had just felt her phone vibrate before she had sighed in relief about her not being the only person from her Crew that's in the Club at the moment. 'Wait I'm not that far from the bar, better squeeze through the Crowd to go towards AJ...' Thought Harmony as she had to walk towards some of the crazy Crowd before she had bumped into AJ. "I hope you know that I am so not comfortable in this kind of spot, glad I had found somebody at least." Said Harmony as she had sighed while looking at AJ. "Looking great as usual and I really love the Outfit, totally suits you." Said Harmony as she had smiled while looking at AJ as she had only ordered a Coca Cola from the Bar since she was too young for any drinks.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔════════════════════════════╗

Яɑғɑєʟ Ƞɩϲσʟɑs ɖє ȴυϲɑ

╚════════════════════════════╝

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image

Edited:

It seemed as if his ploy had worked its magic, Alaina falling prey to the Long Island Iced Tea he'd sent her only minutes earlier. Watching from his periphery as she made her way over to him and Grace, a little pep in her step now. Oh, this was going to be a good night. His plan was to get a little friendly competition going on once a few members of the various crews showed up. What better way to state an early dominance over your competition? He couldn't think of any at the moment. Of course, no one wanted to show all of their tricks this early in the game, but a taste was definitely doable.

Finally, Alaina stood in front of them and began what Rafael thought was her way of "thanking" him. " No, no. The more the merrier, " Rafael drawled. " And the drink was my pleasure, " he continued. But then she took the conversation the completely opposite way of what Rafael had been thinking it would be. But it made for an interesting turn of events. " Just an okay dancer? " This was when Rafael's grin evolved into a heartfelt chuckle, chocolate hues dancing with laughter. " Maybe I'll take you up on that offer; I've always had this fantasy about teachers. "

And that's when Natalise and her brother, Zaiden, arrived. " Nice to meet you, " he greeted, eyes going between the three, but resting on Alaina. " But remember, there are moves I could shoe you both on and off of the dance floor, " Rafael stated, clearly finishing the conversation he and Alaina had bee having earlier. " Now, if you'll excuse me, " he said, letting Grace pull him towards the dance floor. But he stopped, taking her hand in his. " You go ahead, Kale just got here, " he told her over the music, motioning to where Kale and Emma had entered. " Don't slack off though, I'll be watching, " and with that, he flashed a smile before he met his brother and Emma in the middle.

" I see you've finally made it and I just got your text, " he said once he stopped in front of the pair. " And where've you been all day, Emms? " he asked before pulling the shorter girl into a hug as she kissed his cheek. " Could've used you earlier when this guy was being a p***k, " of course he was talking about Kale. When he pulled away, he clearly had a mischievous grin playing on his lips. " Hope you both brought your dancing shoes tonight, I've kinda been promoting a friendly little competition between the crews here, " he said, hoping that would answer Emma's question. Well, that was partly true anyway. But any ulterior motives he had didn't need to be shared as of right now.

|| ooc; ||

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image[/img]xxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♫ɢяαcє Isobel Lundsford- The Sassy Flirt
                                        { Mood; Calm }
                                        { Outfit - Dancin in the dark. }

*Grace nodded to Rafael. Subconsciously she waited for the circle in the middle of the dance floor to clear. . Once it cleared she made her way to the middle, raising her hands above her head shaking her hips a little trying to get a feel of the beet to the music. Once she was set she felt a sudden strike of confidence, letting her mind tell her body how to dance. Finishing with one last twirl she stepped out of the center.

*Somehow Grace had convinced herself to get another drink. Boy was that a bad idea. She ordered herself another kamizake. Sipping tenderly, she was really confused, as the alcohol made her mind go fuzzy. She decided to sit at the bar until it wore off a bit.

*Finally it'd toned down a bit. Just enough for her mind to return a little back to normal, and enough for you to be able to understand what she was saying. She turned to the different people from different crews. She noticed Shay talking to AJ. Grace smirked to herself. Shay was such a good boy. It was hard to imagine him having ANY interest in someone like AJ. He could do so much better.

*GrAce decided it'd be best if she waited until Rafael acted, as it seemed he was scheming something. Damn, since when did she depend on Rafael so much? She took one last look around before settling into her somewhat drunk thoughts.

{ ooc; Writers block. }

xxxxx---x Epic Dork

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Harmony
CLUB OUTFIT
"I'll be back AJ I think that I just need to walk around for awhile, never been to a Club before or anything..." Said Harmony as she had given her a friendly smile before she had took her can drink with her as she had started to walk around. 'Damn I seriously didn't know that there would be so many people in one place, damn what's the Capacity of this place...' Thought Harmony before she had accidentally bumped into Emma which caused her to drop her drink. "Oh s**t...man I'm seriously sorry...oh hi there Emma." Said Harmony as she had remembered meeting this girl before but only briefly. "Oh my gosh your shirt is dirty because of my drink as it fell, I'll help you clean it off if you need any." Said Harmony as she had looked at Emma as she had apologized to the girl. 'This girl is different from everybody, well she seems pretty cool but man I know that she'd probably wanna blacken my eye for ruining her Outfit...' Thought Harmony as she was prepared for whatever was about to happen next.

ImaRocker5
User Image

██ K a l e K n i g h t l y ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Kale kept his eyes on the group, glancing away every now and again as he continue to just look around place. Occasionally looking behind him to make sure that Emma was still there. He knew she was still new to this whole scene so he was going to keep an eye on her until she was used to how things were run. He could feel a slight tug on his shirt, knowing that Emma was holding on as they pushed through the crowd, looking over his shoulder as she asked where he saw Rafael. The male didn't answer since they had happen to finally push through the crowd enough so that his brother was visible to her.

When Rafael came over to greet them, he kept his eyes on Grace, seeing what she would do. He noticed that she was attempting to drag Rafael off before he approached them. At the same time, he was still listening to what Raf had to say. "Whatever you are starting, you better be able to handle it." The boy stated bluntly, ignoring the first joke that his brother had made toward him and only giving his last comment any recognition. "I don't feel like covering for you." Giving a snide remark as he now noticed that Grace was on the dance floor. Well, near it.

Nodding in her direction, indicating for Raf to look. "What's she doing?" He asked, glancing at the other guy for a moment before continuing to watch the Vogue. He knew that he didn't have to explain further then that. When the Vogue began dancing, the boy took note of how she danced. "So, are you going to dance tonight or what?" Speaking to Emma whenever Grace had finished up. Kale wasn't trying to suggest that she should or anything. It was a simple question. Then, Harmony showed up and made a mess.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ The Regal Ruler_

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                thoughts; Ah, ********!
                                                where; Near the bar
                                                with whom; Harmony, Kale, Aliana, Zaiden, and Natty
                                                mood; a little bit disappointed.
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"He wouldn't be that bad if you actually listened." Emma made a slight 'tsk'ing noise as a joke. " I had rehearsal for Wonderland, the musical. I told Knight and I thought he'd tell you." She smiled at the two brothers, they had all became so close in a very short time, at least that was her point of view. It seemed they spent every free moment with each other.

Em then looked at Grace as she tried to pull Raf away to dance. She stared until the girl's final spin. The Royal didn't want to comment on any of Graces dancing techniques but..."I don't know how many drinks she's had but she doesn't seem to be able to hold her liquor." Emma laughed and crossed her arms watching the Vogue order another drink.

She looked back at the bar at those who were in the earlier 'pow wow' meeting. It was only Zaiden, Aliana, and Natty, two thirds of the Leaders. Em looked up to Kale as he asked a question and smirked. "Now why would I have come here in the first place?" She said sarcastically. "Are you going to drink anything, if so, give me your keys?" Emma was usually the designated driver since she was eighteen.

She stuck her hand out with a smile waiting for the metal but then someone bumped into her. She was a little shorter than Emma and had bright red hair. It took a moment for the shiver to run all the way down her spine. "Oh my goodness!" She shouted, the liquid no covering her dress was freezing cold and a few ice cubes had managed to sleep down the neck line. "It's ******** freezing!" Em scrambled for napkins, as the girl apologized profusely. She looked up, it was Harmony, the girls had met once or twice before but never really talked. Emma wasn't mad, a simple cycle could get the stain out. "It's alright, nothing is broke, I'm just sticky and cold."

Emma didn't really know what to do, being wet was one thing but now her dress was sticky. "Um, Knight you wouldn't happen to have any clothes in your car from any ravenous nights, would you?"

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Harmony
CLUB OUTFIT
"Well to be honest I have some Clothes, well some extra ones with me in case this would happen to me-man this is embarrassing as hell..." Said Harmony as she had blushed from embarrassment as she didn't even notice or see Alaina. "Sorry I've just never been to no Club Scenes and I get kind of uncomfortable and nervous in these Environments..." Said Harmony quickly as she didn't understand why she was telling Emma before she had looked at Grace. "Man I know that AJ might just kill her for her to be acting like that with our Reputation while being so damn drunk..." Said Harmony as she had sighed as she had watched Grace. "And sorry you guys but I don't know her well and not friends with the girl-there'd be a girl fight if we would be speaking to each other." Said Harmony as she thought that Kale and the others would ask Harmony to get her drunken Crew Member.
User Image

██ A l a i n a Eo ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Alaina felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but didn't bother to check it. She knew who it was from. Besides, it would be rude of her to answer it in the middle of a conversation. Glancing to the side every now and again, she listened to Rafael had to say, a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth, as she simply nodded once the boy repeated her. Though the smile wavered whenever he mentioned having a fantasy about teachers. That was not something that she wanted to ask about or dwell on, so she let it be.

It was then Nat had arrived, along with someone that she knew rather well. Zaiden. Since he was Nat's brother, well half-brother, it was natural that Alaina had befriended him as well. The girl knew him to be a bit of a womanizer. A bit of a jerk, too. He wasn't to her, but she had seen him treat other people like that. Though, he wasn't as bad as Kale. Not by a long shot, in her opinion. It was surprising that he was here, though. Alaina's first thought was that Nat had brought him. Yet, he didn't appear as if he was forced to come along. This was evident by him giving Laina a hug, along with a kiss on a cheek. The girl greeted the two with a small smile, before quickly looking back to Rafael. She highly doubted that he could teach her anything.

Alaina nodded as he excused himself, before once again looking back to Nat and Zaiden. "What took you so long?" She asked the girl. "And what are you doing here?" Alaina's question now directed to the male. It wasn't in a mean manner, though. Simply a question. Glancing around a bit, she had a look of confusion on her face. "I thought I had seen, Shay?" Asking out loud, before finally managing to spot him. "Never mind..." She sighed, with a shake of her head. "Anyways, I plan on getting Rafael back for what he said early today...you know, after you decided try and start something." Narrowing her eyes at Nat, her attention then switching to the dance floor as she watched Grace. "It looks like Vogue is already getting started..." Maybe she should start to? Maybe.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ 내가제일잘나가!_

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out