• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Sleepy
Location ↪ Couch
Company ↪ No one

Tiffany sighed. The party was pretty much dead. She saw no one that would actually talk with her. She got up and started walking around the house. She walked through the lower layer first and was suprised with the furniture. She wondered who's house it was. She walked up stairs and was looking through all the rooms. She loved this house alot.

She walked back down stairs and saw a new girl. She looked at her but then saw the guy with her and sighed a bit. She looked towards the girl that Kevin kept looking towards. She was still talking with Desmond.

User ImageUser Image

Done With Dolls's Husband

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
____________xwon't mean anything ~ ¤
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
___________You'll need no other, baby
▀▀▀▀ Your lovin is better than ۰gold۰ and I know
Attire :: Dis !!
Mood :: Incredibly happy | In love
♫Tunes♫ :: Hot - Avril Lavigne
User Image

▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓

Abigail watched Jasper shake her grandparents hands. The two looked at Abby and gave her a smile of approval before the looked back at Jasper. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jay," her grandmother said. "It's great to see our Abby finding more people to hang out with." Abby rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand. Jack looked at Jasper and nodded once. "Thank you! And yes, it is French style." "Sorry to keep you two here. Feel free and explore the house if you like. I'm sure Abigail wouldn't mind giving you a tour of the place. We have a personal little theater, a swimming pool, a little bowling alley...." There goes Kelly, wanting to make sure that every guest has fun. Jack and Kelly smiled at Jasper again, and then walked back into the living room. Abby squeezed Jasper's hand, looking down at her feet. Sometimes, she can't stand to look at her grandparents faces. No matter how nice they are, she sometimes can't stand to look at them. "So do any of those things sound like fun?" she asked, looking up at Jasper. "What would you like to do?"

øutøf¢ash :: --&Sorry ^^;; found something out yesterday and i was too torn to do anything... Sorry :/

▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓

User Image

Most girls want a man with the bling bling
                                              ▆▆▆ Got my own thing; got the ching ching_______x
                                              I just want real love ▆▆▆▆ ________________x
☆═━Ƚɘӿӌ Ⱥɳȃɨʆӌ━═☆
My secrets: Yes, I'm an idiot, no need to remind me.
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: Ian
Mȳ GῬS: Christmas Dance/Parking Lot
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Mad/Thoughtful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxStəp intɸ thə fantasɏ you nəvər wanna ləavə, babɏ that's guaranteədxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Lexy sighed as Ian kicked the house and said that if they stood inside two more minutes, Kevin was going to be in a hospital. Not the first time since she sent them there once in a karate practice, it was an accident even though she was mad at him, she kicked his ankle pretty hard and when she was going to kick him again, he holded her leg but then she hit him with the other on his neck and he couldn't move it after the fight. Just a pure accident out of anger. She looked at him as he said the words that he hated her brother, she knew that wasn't good at all but she will try to make them at least be nice to each other. She noticed that when she kissed him, she felt his lips against hers only once and when she opened her eyes, he turned away. She didn't knew if he was mad at her for being Kevin's sister but thinking now of it, if Kevin knew that the same night she met Ian he kissed her, even though she was flirting at him, Kevin would've reacted the same way and things were going to be reversed. She sighed and sat on the front of her car, leaving space for Ian to sit down if he wanted to. ''We need to talk...'' she said and then remembered her phone vibrated a couple of minutes ago, it was a text from Abby.

To:Abby
Message: Oh it's ok, I'm glad you got with someone (= Be careful XD And yeah, it just did, my stupid brother kissed Ian's sister, Ian went to shout at him and Kevin punched him. I am with Ian outside so he can calm down a little and talking with him about us...

She hit sent and holded her hands,she shut her eyes close thinking the right words to tell Ian she was inlove with him. ''I told you when we were leaving your house and I will repeat again...I fell for you like an idiot'' she said, had to admit that Lexy was very honest even with herself, it was an stupidity to keep talking with Ian after that night but she felt she needed to stay with him. ''I know you don't want anything serious or anything like it and that what happened the last day it was something you do a lot but....I need to know what you feel. I know this isn't the best moment and probably you even hate me for being my brother's sister but...'' she said and looked up at him, ''I just need to know so I don't think this is just an illusion and imagine myself things'' she said and looked around, just in case someone was around or something. She needed to know the truth about all this, at least to know what Ian felt, then she will find a way to stop being around him and be falling everytime more for him when they go out. She just hoped that there was a hint of what she felt on him and it will calm her a bit.
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ΕϮɧɨɘɳ Ɍɘɨȼɧ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ _

My secrets: I don't care about Lexy anymore...right?
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: Diane
Mȳ GῬS: Christmas Party
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Happy/Confused

User Image

Ethien smiled as he danced with Diane, it was kind of magical for some reason, when she wrapped her arms around his neck and layed her head beneath his cheek, he gently wrapped her arms around her waist. Feeling the warmth and the fabric of the dress that made her look so beautiful this evening. Everything was going perfect with Diane and he hoped it stayed that way because he was really into her, she was just so beautiful and so sweet and innocent that he won't doubt from her never. He smiled and then, the song came to an end. He bowed and kissed her hand lightly and then her lips softly. In that exact moment, everything was...different somehow, not his feelings toward Diane but it was in the atmosphere. That was when the DJ called Lexy to go up, he kind of felt awkward because he was holding Diane and then his ex was being called to go up and sing, which she sang pretty well the times she singed to him, back when she was a shy innocent kid that is. He stood there motionless as she started to sing, he looked toward Ian was and he looked happy for her and Ethien didn't knew what exactly he was feeling.

Ethien didn't know what to do or say and he knew Diane was waiting for his reaction but he couldn't do anything about it. He didn't want Diane to think that he still liked Lexy because it wasn't the truth, that feeling was buried deep down in his heart and hoped that Diane could only keep throwing dirt at it until it was away completely. He had to admit Lexy sang beautiful and she had an incredible voice so he just clapped also at her and with all the commotion he forgot about Diane. ''She sang pretty- Diane?'' He wondered where she was, a minute ago she was right there beside him. He hoped he hadn't hurt her feelings with the claps he gave Lexy. He went through the crowd looking for Diane and then saw her leaning on the door way, ''Are you ok?'' Ethien asked holding her hand and pulling her close.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mood: In Love
Thoughtș: Really happy to be with Abby
Mușic: Hunger Games
SpӞȃking To: ᾎҌҌӯ
Locȃtion: With ᾎҌҌӯ at her house

Jasper looked at Abby and smiled. He was glad he guessed their style. He nodded as he heard them telling him what they where. He did noticed the nod of approval but he decided not to mention anything. He rubbed Abby's neck softly kissing her on the cheek. "As long as I am with you, I do not care what we do." He flashed her a small smile. He kept rubbing her neck and then her shoulders. He kissed her softly on the cheek and continue rubbing her shoulders from infront of her. He looked into her eyes.

Jasper noticed all the small details of the house. He noticed how everything seemed to be in order and put in place carefully. He looked back to Abby and smiled. "Honestly, we can do whatever you want to do. Be it, swimming or bowling or just sitting on the couch. As long as you are near or with me, I don't care."

OOC:---> I kinda figured from your updated status that someone you liked is dating someone else? It's okay if u want to talk about it, I'll listen smile

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
Bump .-.

Btw, sorry for the short post, my hand is cramping from this writing program >.<

BUMP dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump .-.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPZZZZZZZZZZ

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bump,

She get's on and off, I think I might get off for the night

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers