• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Content
Location ↪ Sitting on a couch.
Company ↪ Kevin

Tiffany watched the guy go, she didn't mean to make him upset. She hoped that his sister wouldn't get angry if it was her fault. She looked down at her salad and pushed it away. She gave one last look over at the girl talking to Desmond and sighed. She walked outside and walked back to her house. She took off her clothes and put on pajama's and laid down in her bed. She closed her eyes and shortly fell asleep after.

OOC: So sorry for short post, running out of things to talk about XD

User ImageUser Image

Outfit: User Image

Done With Dolls's Husband

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
____________xwon't mean anything ~ ¤
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
___________You'll need no other, baby
▀▀▀▀ Your lovin is better than ۰gold۰ and I know
Attire :: Dis !!
Mood :: Incredibly happy | In love | Little nervous
♫Tunes♫ :: Hot - Avril Lavigne
User Image

▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓

Abby's smile grew when the boy moved the popcorn and flipped back the arm rest so he could pull her close. She had one hand on his chest, almost on his shoulder, and her other hand was on his shoulder. Her eyes fluttered closed as he kissed her. She was a little sad when he pulled back, but at least it was only a little. She smiled at what he said and moved the hand that was on his chest up to the back of his head and closed the space between their lips, kissing him gently once again. She completely forgot about the movie since Jasper was now the only thing on her mind. Abigail doesn't know how long she held that kiss, but after what felt like a long time, she pulled back ever so slightly, opening her eyes a little to stare into his. She gave him a sweet smile as she put her forehead against his. Never has she felt this way about a boy before.

øutøf¢ash ::

User Image

Most girls want a man with the bling bling
                                              ▆▆▆ Got my own thing; got the ching ching_______x
                                              I just want real love ▆▆▆▆ ________________x

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mood: In Love
Thoughtș: Really happy to be with Abby
Mușic: Hunger Games
SpӞȃking To: ᾎҌҌӯ
Locȃtion: At the Movies

Jasper closed his eyes his and Abby's foreheads together. He never felt this bold before, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close so that their bodies were touching. He kissed her four times softly in quick rapid kisses. He looked into her eyes after each kiss. He completely ignored the movie. He wanted to ask her if she just wanted to blow the movie and go to her house so they can be as close as they wanted. He held back though because he didn't want to become to bold and then lose everything. He kissed her once more his lips slightly open.

OOC:---& It's fine, take as long as you want ^_^

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
Mood :: Incredibly happy | In love
User Image

Abby held Jasper as close as she possibly could. The two probably looked silly, just sitting there kissing each other. But who said she cared? Many times, she kept forgetting that they were at the movies, and only the loud sounds that came from the movie kept reminding her where they were. But again, she quickly forgot. Abigail ran her fingers through the boys hair, kissing him a bit roughly now. After Jasper kissed her gently one more time, she opened her eyes again, pulling back a little. "Screw the movie," she said with a quiet laugh. "Want to go to my house?" I guess you could say she didn't exactly think before she spoke. But after she realized what she said, she became awfully curious as to what the boy would say. With a small smile on her face, she kissed the boy gently this time, a hand on the side of his face and waited for his answer.

øutøf¢ash ::

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jasper pretty much melted into Abby's arms when she kissed him roughly. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Sure, I could just tell you what happened when and if you ever want to know." Jasper was a bit nervous going to her house. He kissed her once more then stood up and helped her out of the isle and started walking towards his car. He opened the door for her and kissed her softly again and then waited for her to get in.

OOC:---& It's fine, take as long as you want ^_^

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
User Image

Abigail smiled at Jasper's answer. "Okay, well then let's go." She kissed him again and he kissed her once more before he stood up. He helped her up and off they were, out of the theater and to the car. She felt kinda bad having him waste money, but the boy seemed rich, so it probably wasn't a very big deal. Plus, she could give him back the money anyway. She was practically a billionaire. She held onto Jasper's hand as they walked out to the car. She loved being around this boy, so she was glad she got him before any other girl could. Abigail turned to face the boy and she smiled when he kissed her softly. She touched the side of his face, kissing him back before she climbed into the passenger seat of the car. This was one hell of a night that she was sure she would never forget. Abby fixed her hair a little, pushing some hair behind her ear while she waited for Jasper to get in the car. Then a thought hit her. He doesn't know where her grandparents house is. But she shrugged it off, knowing that she could easily give him directions since she has pretty good memory.

øutøf¢ash :: ----&>Sorry :/ I need to wash the dishes. I'll reply afterwards

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jasper smiled and got in the driver seat, He smiled at her then thought. I have no idea where her house is at.. He looked at Abby, "I know this is weird, But I have no idea where you live." He looked at her and kissed her cheek softly and then waited for her to tell him the directions. He turned the car on so that he could pull out when they were ready, he held onto her hand looking at her.

OOC:---> That's okay, I have like 32 mins left till work.

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxJade was glad that she made him happy, it made herself happy when she knew that she can make someone else feel joy. Sam made her happy as well, and she was a lucky girl to have him. Jade wondered what happened between him and Emiline...didn't they date? She shrugged, as long as he was hers now, she didn't care. Jade wasn't one of those girls who gets into everyone else's personal business. Unless it got in the way of her personal gain.

xxxxxShe laughed at his little mistake and kissed his cheek when they got inside before brushing off the bottom half of her dress. Her eyes met Kevin's from across the room. He was talking to yet ANOTHER girl. Jade rolled her eyes and shook her head before looking away. "Man slut..." she whispered.

xxxxxJade and Sam made their way through all of the people. There were a lot at this party. Damn. But suddenly, a large roar of thunder boomed over the loud music. Jade screamed and turned towards Sam. She buried her face into his coat for a few moments. She looked up at him with an apologetic expression. "Sorry. I'm afraid of thunder.." she said, brushing a hair behind her ear in an innocent manner.

outfit
                                                        ooc;

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
User Image

Abigail glanced around the area they were in, quickly trying to remember each turn that they would have to make to get to their destination. What's funny is that she doesn't live very far from the theater. "Once you get out onto the road," she started off saying, pointing at the exit they should take, "you would take a right and drive down until you reach the stoplight." Abby sat patiently, waiting for Jasper to pull out of the parking lot and head to the stoplight before given further directions. "Then you would take a left, driving straight until you reach the second stoplight. Turn right once again and at the very end of that road, which should take no longer than five minutes to reach, you'll see my grandparents mansion." Should be simple instructions right? Easily to follow? She was glad it wasn't very far from the theater. But when it comes to the school, it takes her like nearly a half an hour. Her grandparents shouldn't mind if she brings someone over to the house. They actually encourage her to bring people over. They even said that she's aloud to throw a crazy party there if she wants to, but she never did. Being a teenager, they expected her to throw one right away, but when they really thought about it, they weren't surprised she rarely ever brings anyone over unless it's Christopher.

øutøf¢ash :: Completely made up directions off the top of my head x3 don't judge xD

User Image

Bumpity Bump ;P

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Locȃtion: Heading To Abby's home

Jasper smiled and nodded, he took the directions and smiled. He loved spending time with her. He stopped at the first spotlight and then turned. He followed the rest of the directions and pulled into the mansion driveway. He stopped got out and opened the door for Abby. He held out a hand for her to grab so she could get out. He flashed her a quick smile. "It's a lovely house." He smiled at her as he said it.

BTW Yahoo Cupcake, Bunny Bumpity Bump Bump ;P

OOC:---> Judged XD

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
User Image

Abigail glanced at the boy from the corner of her eye just like she was at the movie before they started making out. He followed the directions quite well and they made it to the mansion very quickly. She unbuckled herself and was about to open the door herself, but Jasper beat her to it. Smiling at the boy, she took his hand and he helped her out of the car. A giggle came from her when he said that it was a lovely house. "Why thank you," she responded. "Lot's of people think so. My grandparents waited a long time to get this house. It's absolutely perfect!" Abigail looked towards the house. All the lights appeared to be on which surprised her a little. Considering how late it is, she would expect her grandparents to start getting ready for bed. With a small shrug, she gave Jasper a kiss on the cheek and led him to the house, opening the door and walking into the grand foyer. "Grandma, Grandpa, I'm home!" she called out. "And I brought a guest!" "Oh! Is it Christopher again?" her grandmother asked from the living room. Abby shook her head. "No, this is someone different." After a moment or two, her grandparents walked out, her grandma being the first one to come into view. The woman about in her early 50's. Then her grandfather showed up, who's about in his mid 50's. "I'd like you to meet Jasper." Her grandma smiled. "Well, isn't he just a handsome young man," she said, walking up to the boy. Her grandfather stood next to his wife, examining the boy standing next to Abigail. The first thing he noticed was Abby holding his hand. "So I'm gonna take it that this your new boyfriend?" he asked. Abigail thought for a moment. She really did like this boy, he liked her, and they've been with each other all night.... So would he be considered her boyfriend? The blonde just smiled at her grandfather, and nodded once. The two adults smiled. "Well, then that's great. I hope this boy treats you with respect." Looking back at the boy, her grandfather held his hand out to him. "I'm Mr. Stone, but you may call me Jack. And this is my wife, Kelly." Abigail stood there, not letting go of the hand she was holding and waited for the introductions to come to an end. Her grandparents can make a simple little introduction last a while mostly 'cause they want to get to know the person a little to see if they want the person to be around Abby or not.

øutøf¢ash :: --&Oh you b*tch x3

User Image

Ariison Marii

н ι ɢ нxxι и т є и s ι т ч

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
v ι c т σ я ι αxxя є и є єxx∂ υ и и ι и

Victoria breathed a sigh of relief as they walked out and got into Kimber's car. "Definitely an interesting night..." Victoria agreed, looking at the house with a mixed expression that turned to a smile as Kimber kissed her. "Thank you," she said with a shy smile when he complimented her. She never got used to being told she was beautiful; she still got butterflies in her stomach when Kimber would say things like that.

As they pulled into her driveway, Victoria felt another wave of butterflies, knowing what would happen when they got inside. When Kimber tickled her she laughed and squirmed, trying to break his grip but not able to until they got inside and he let go to remove his wet things. She took off her coat and hung it on the hook beside the door and slipped off her shoes. As she turned back to Kimber he took off his shirt and began running his hands through his hair, getting water all over Victoria. She made an excited sound of protest and began laughing, genuine excitement and happiness written on her face.

"Well now that I am wet, Mr. Jameson, what do you propose we do about that?" she said with mock-serious face, laughter in her voice though. Victoria wrapped her arms around his neck and pretended to give him a stern look, almost losing her facade when she breathed in his intoxicating scent. She felt her knees going weak and her head felt like it was spinning, as if it were the first time. And this was how it felt every time.

OOC:

"чσυ cαи'т נυsт bєαт α тєαм, чσυ нαve тσ ℓєαvє α ℓαsтιnɢ ιмρяєssισи ιn tнєιя мιи∂s sσ тнeч иєvєя wαит тo sєє чσυ αɢαιи." --мια нαмм

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Locȃtion: With ᾎҌҌӯ at her house

Jasper nodded at the two. He smiled when Abby did consider him her boyfriend. He shook hands with Jack and Kelly. "Nice to meet you both. You have a lovely home. French style isn't it?" He smiled at them and gave Abby's hand a small squeeze. "Im Jasper, Jasper Martin. Most of my friends call me Jay though, you can call me whatever you feel like calling me though." He flashed them both a smile. They seemed like great grand parents. He looked around the part of the house they were in. He admired their style of furniture. This reminded him of his house that he lived in two years ago. He looked back at Jack and Kelly letting go of their hands.

OOC:---& Sorry ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces