Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ҟɇvΐȵ Шэϩɭɇy

-------Thɇ Bαd Neѡs-------

Mʉsic: none
My GҎS: Christmas Party
Compaɲy: Tiffany
Thougɧts: ....

User Image
Kevin's eyes widened when the girl mentioned she was Jasper's sister, darn it, things couldn't get worst. ''Oh, I almost hit him for sleeping in the middle of the hallways and I almost ate my teeth on the floor'' he said forcing a smile remembering that moment. He got over it, he just hoped this guy didn't got here and kick his butt like Ian planned to. He then looked at the girl and smiled lightly as she showed interest in his love thing problem. Kevin couldn't say much about it beause probably neither of them, Katherine or Caroline, felt something for him but decided to speak anyway. After all what could happened? Get his a** kicken once again and probably by girls this time.

Kevin sighed and raised his gaze to look at the girl as he explained what happened. ''To make the long story short, her brother told me not to get near her, I invited her to dance, I kissed her I don't know why, his brother ran toward me with my sister, he shouted at me so did she, I punched him, now everyone hates me even my sister. What a wonderful party I've had this evening'' he said and smiled sarcasticly and so did his words. Yep, he was just trash, he wondered what was happening between Emiline and Connor, if Connor saw that fight. He would've switched the words and told him he wasn't worth anything and that he didn't deserved Emiline.

We can get busy in the dark

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Content
Location ↪ Door to the Christmas Party
Company ↪ No One

Tiffany looked at Kevin and laughed a bit when he talked about the love thing. "So, pretty much your in a love triangle?" She smiled even more when she heard him talk about how he almost ate his own teeth. That was her brother all right. She wondered where him and Abby were going when they left. She wondered who Ian was. "Oh come on, you must have some idea why you kissed that girl." She was a bit horrified that he would punch a guy for no reason except that the guy was angry. She wanted to get up and leave right then and there but she didn't.

She looked once more around the room and sighed a bit. She looked back at Kevin. She thought about telling Jasper that Kevin was talking to her. She didn't get anything that said he was flirting with her, but that might change, and she didn't want that.

User ImageUser Image

Outfit: User Image
Ҟɇvΐȵ Шэϩɭɇy

My GҎS:
Compaɲy:
Thougɧts:

User Image
Kevin thought for a moment as she said about him being a love triangle. He didn't thought about it that way but yeah that was pretty much what was going on. He sighed and chuckled, ''Guess so'' he said and ran a hand through his hair and looked at the girl. She questioned that he should know why he kissed the girl. He shrugged and answered. ''Actually I don't know, she is pretty and everything but I'm not that stupid to like kiss her when her brother told me not to. It was an impulse. I really don't know exactly, the thing is that I want to change and I'm doing my best, I haven't flirt with you and I'm not even planning on it'' he said and sighed.

''I want to change because of Caroline or Katherine and for my sister, probably for Katherine because Ian already told me again not to touch Caroline or he will kill me and I really don't want my sister to get hurt because of me acting like an idiot'' he said and thought about it. He wondered what was happening between Ian and Lexy. He looked down at the ring he hit accidentaly Ian with and played with it for a while.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Content
Location ↪ Sitting on a couch.
Company ↪ Kevin

Tiffany laughed. "Even if you tried to flirt with me as soon as my brother found out well. No need to say what would happen, he hates you." She didn't want to tell him that she wasn't interested in guys. She was more into girls. She looked at him playing with a ring. "So you decided to punch him as you wear a ring..? That's kinda messed up. You probably hurt him really bad."She looked at him and shook her head a bit. He should know not to act on impulses all the time. She took another drink and then she felt a little bit hungry. "I'll be right back i'm going to go get something to eat very quick." She walked over to the table and made a small salad and then came back and took a small bite.

She looked at Kevin and gave him a small half smile. She checked her phone and sighed. Jasper hasn't answered yet. She looked back around the room and wondered if there was anyone else that would talk with her.

User ImageUser Image

Done With Dolls's Husband

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
____________xwon't mean anything ~ ¤
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
___________You'll need no other, baby
▀▀▀▀ Your lovin is better than ۰gold۰ and I know
Attire :: Dis !!
Mood :: Incredibly happy | In love | Little nervous
♫Tunes♫ :: Hot - Avril Lavigne
User Image

▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓

Abby's smile grew when he kissed her cheek. She was a bit surprised at his choice of words, and yet, she found them hard to believe. Looking back at the boy, she raised a brow and shook her head. "Really? I find that very hard to believe," she said to him. "Or... maybe I'm just an easy catch...." She shrugged. She did date one of the outcasts in this school. So that must mean she has an easy heart to steal. Or maybe it's just because she's not like most girls who are worried to have their reputation ruined if they date someone who's WAY out of their clique. She tried to shove those thoughts aside, not exactly wanting to think about them. "But I really am shocked. You're cute, sweet, thoughtful, and funny.... I'm surprised you don't have girls swarming around you like my friend, Desmond, does." Abigail chuckled whens he saw Jasper jump because of his phone. So he got a text as well. Maybe it was from one of his sisters since they tried to call him earlier. The girl glanced down at her hand when Jasper took it, and she smiled again. Even when she faced the screen, she could still see the boy from the corner of her eye, and would occasionally glance at him, seeing him smile.

øutøf¢ash :: --& ol sorry I'm taking so long. Still a bit... stressed out :/

User Image

Most girls want a man with the bling bling
                                              ▆▆▆ Got my own thing; got the ching ching_______x
                                              I just want real love ▆▆▆▆ ________________x
Ҟɇvΐȵ Шэϩɭɇy

Thougɧts: Gaaah...

User Image
Kevin chuckled a bit as the girl said her brother hated him. ''Not surprised, everyone here hates me'' he said with a forced smile and looked at his ring as she asked about him punching Ian with his ring, he was going to reply but the girl left to take a drink and some food, he wasn't hungry and he just drank a coca-cola so he was fine. He sighed and looked at the girl as she smiled at him and then he spoke about all the mess. ''Yeah, adrenaline rush. I was kind of pissed off and Ian yelling at me made it worst so I had no control over it'' he said and looked out the door and saw Lexy sitting on the front of her car and speaking to Ian. Seems like he screwed up everything for his sister and everything was getting complicated.

''I didn't hit him so hard, his cheek was bleeding a little. My sister Lexy took care of that I guess. She always has her first aid kit with her, since we both know Karate and our temper isn't the best. You should know what I mean because your brother is a five degree black belt and he gets pissed off easily like I remember'' he said with a curved smile and looked at his ring again. His father gave it to him a few days before he and mother had the car accident.

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mood: In Love
Thoughtș: Really happy to be with Abby
Mușic: Hunger Games
SpӞȃking To: ᾎҌҌӯ
Locȃtion: At the Movies

Jasper smiled as the movie starts, he looked over at Abby and flashed her a small smile. "Well, no matter how true that is, there is one thing that Desmond has that I doesn't. The ability to flirt with whoever and whenever he wants." He smiled at her and then looked at his phone as it went off. He sighed. He hit read and smiled as he read it. His sister was going to this school now huh? He hit reply.

To: Tiffany
Message:Well, I don't know if she is yet. And congrats on getting here!! Im turning off my phone now though because the movie is starting.

He smiled and hit send then turned off his phone. He looked at Abby and picked up a piece of popcorn and ate it. He smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek again. He looked back at the movie and kept seeing Abby glance at him and he smiled.

OOC:---> It's fine, take as long as you want ^_^

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Content
Company ↪ Kevin

Tiffany smiled as he talked about how everyone hates him. She hated him a bit for having no reason to punch the guy. He needed to control his anger. She got angry when he talked about how her brother got angry easily."Your wrong about my brother. He doesn't get angry easily, only when people aren't paying attention and blame him if they almost fall." She said the words with a bit of anger in them. She really needed to go and talk to someone else, but everyone was already busy talking with others. She started to eat a bit and she smiled. She had made a good salad. She looked at Kevin glancing at his ring. "Why is that ring so important?" She asked looking at him.

She glanced at her phone and looked at the text. She smiled as her brother said he didn't know. So, they were at the movies.. She wondered where they were going to go after that, she really wanted to talk to him badly.

User ImageUser Image

Ҟɇvΐȵ Шэϩɭɇy

Thougɧts: Pfft great thing to ask

User Image
Kevin raised his gaze to look at the girl as she said he was wrong about her brother. ''Nobody falls asleep in the middle of a hallway'' he said between his teeth but shut his eyes close to hold back his anger. Yep, official, Kevin did had an anger problem but it was because he had a hard time always, mostly now when everything was so complicated and he wanted to change. He then herd the girl ask about why his ring was so important. He looked at it and chuckled as the memories came back. ''My father gave it to me before he died in a car accident with mother'' he said, pressing his lips against each other and trying to hold back the tears. His father always was the one who understood him and encouraged him on everything, he gave him advices when he was with Ethany but he still lost her anyway.

OutOfCrayons:Sorry for the short post >.<

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Content
Company ↪ Kevin

Tiffany smiled when he pretty much yelled at her for her brother falling asleep. It proved that he had some anger issues. "They do if they had to drive 900 miles with barely any sleep." She looked at him when he started talking about his ring. She frowned. "Im so sorry you lost your father."She would rather have lost her father instead of her mother. She looked down trying to hold back tears, she remembered how her father beat her mom so much that she ended up dying.

She looked away from Kevin trying to get her emotions in control. She finally did and looked back at him. She took another bite of her salad.

User ImageUser Image

Ҟɇvΐȵ Шэϩɭɇy

User Image
Kevin looked at the girl, her eyes were filled with tears but she turned away and a few seconds later turned back at him again. ''It wasn't only my father, my mother also died in the car accident, only she died on her way to the hospital'' he said and sighed with a sad smile. That day, he was with Lexy and Ethany at the movies, when a strange number called Lexy. She wasn't going to pick it up but he told her to and then all of them stormed out of the movies and into Kevin's car. When they arrived at the place of the accident, his dad was all covered in blood, the car was a disaster and his mom was covered in blood, her forhead covered in blood and was unconscient. When they were behind the ambulance on their way to the hospital, Lexy was crying the most.

When they got in the hospital that took their mom out of the ambulance they told him that she died on her way to it. Lexy almost fainted and he just felt terrible for all that happened and thought it was his fault since both of her parents invited them to go to that party they were going but he and Lexy declined. Kevin holded his face on his hands and a tear fell but he wiped away quickly. So many bad flashbacks...

Done With Dolls's Husband

Beloved Werewolf

Jasper The British Boy

User Image

All the riches, baby ▇▇▇
____________xwon't mean anything ~ ¤
xxxxxxxx- ▇▇▇ + ▇▇▇ -
___________You'll need no other, baby
▀▀▀▀ Your lovin is better than ۰gold۰ and I know
Attire :: Dis !!
Mood :: Incredibly happy | In love | Little nervous
♫Tunes♫ :: Hot - Avril Lavigne
User Image

Abby rolled her eyes, still smiling. Being that the movie was starting, she knew people would get annoyed if she spoke loudly. She got closer to him so she could whisper in his ear. "Whether or not you can flirt doesn't matter. Plus, boys who flirt end up having one of the worst relationships 'cause they can't stop flirting with every girl they see. That's why Desmond's relationships keep failing and why I never bothered to go out with him." She chuckled and leaned back. Glancing at him again, she noticed he pulled his phone out again. Who could be texting him? Shoving that aside, she took a piece of popcorn herself and smiled when she felt Jasper's lips on her cheek. It was becoming too much to bare, so she gently turned Jasper's head so that he was looking at her and she pressed her lips against his, holding the kiss for a few seconds before she pulled back looking into his eyes. A giggle escaped her lips and she leaned back once again.

øutøf¢ash ::

User Image

Most girls want a man with the bling bling
                                              ▆▆▆ Got my own thing; got the ching ching_______x
                                              I just want real love ▆▆▆▆ ________________x

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image

Feelings ↪ Content
Company ↪ Kevin

Tiffany almost reached over to comfort him but decided not to. She brushed away her tears and saw him almost crying. "Time to change the subject, how long have you been here?" She really wanted to get him off of the memories. She tried to think over other things to say but she couldn't figure out anything else, she was drawing up blanks.

OOC: So sorry for short post, running out of things to talk about XD

User ImageUser Image

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suzume Miki

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mood: In Love
Thoughtș: Really happy to be with Abby
Mușic: Hunger Games
SpӞȃking To: ᾎҌҌӯ
Locȃtion: At the Movies

Jasper smiled at Abby when she took a small bite. He nearly melted into Abby's arms when she kissed him. He smiled and moved the popcorn and flipped the arm rest back and pulled Abby towards him and kissed her softly on the lips. He held it for what felt like 4 minutes before he pulled a bit away, his hands were still holding onto her holding her close. He blushed a bit and did a small nervous laugh.

He looked into her eyes. "That's why I don't flirt." he smiled to her hoping she understood what he meant by that.

OOC:---& It's fine, take as long as you want ^_^
Ҟɇvΐȵ Шэϩɭɇy

User Image
Kevin sighed, he couldn't handle this anymore. He heard Tiffany ask him how much time he have been here. ''Almost an hour'' he said and shut his eyes close. The flashbacks hurt him a lot and decided to leave. ''I need to go'' he said and stood up and walked away, passing by Desmond and Caroline. He got outside and left quickly before Ian and Lexy saw him. He quickly got inside of his car and started driving away, he didn't want to go back home so he kept wondering around the road thinking about everything and ways to change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas