Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Bachelorette

████Kimber Jameson

User Image xXxXxXx_ImJust_ ►A Jock►

Kimber shrugged. "I'm definitely up for a party afterwards, as long as you guys know how to get there, I'm good. And if I get ******** up, I ain't driving anywhere afterwards." It had been a while since Kimber went to a real party. He didn't mind going out for a night and getting drunk. If anything, he needed that. He had been so caught up in colleges and Karly that he forgot to live like a teenager.

Kimber glanced down at the clock on his phone. "Hey, not that I don't love hanging out with you guys before class, but I'm pretty sure the bell is going to ring soon. Are we gonna skip or should we get to class? At this point, I don't care." Kimber figured he could make up any class if he skipped. It was only a month into school anyway, so it's not like anything really mattered. He was always an avverage student. Nothing lower than a B on his past report cards.

OOC:: I don't know what else to blab about to get that third paragraph!! ><

xXxXx
User Image xXx User Image xXx User Image

Married Husband

User Image

User Image

к α т н є я ι и є

"I have a plan B, and then a plan C, then a D, and ... you know how the alphabet works."

Katherine nodded, "Okay, I'll drive us home." she stated, usually she only had two drinks anyways. She was already excited for it, she looked over at Victoria, "What do you say we go get ready? Gym's cool, but .. getting ready for a party sounds funner." she smiled and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

Who was all going to the party? She was sure like everyone, minus the model students and such.. She stretched, arching her back and then set a hand on her hip with leg out, she looked back at Kimber, "You can come if you'd like, but I do warn you, we'll be trying on outfits, so you might see skin." she said deviously, then laughed lightly.

She also liked to be playful, any of her guy friends knew that, when she was younger she used to be called a 'c**k tease' which was unfair, seeing as she was only a tease, she didn't get into bed with them and then say 'Nope!' She just did the normal, natural girl thing, with the touching and seductive whisper in the ear, nothing too sexual.. She shrugged off the thought and then sighed.

ooc; Everything in icons. That's okay I have a shitty post too :S

User Imagexx User Imagexx User Image
          xXx xXx xXx xXx H i G H i N T E N S I T Y xXx xXx xXx xXx

xXx V i C T O R i A D U N N i N xXx

User Image

Victoria thought carefully for a second. So far she hadn't missed too many classes and she didn't have any more tests today. "I'm good to get out," she said with a smile. Goodness knows tonight was pretty important and she needed to look her absolute best.

Victoria grinned at Katherine's little tease towards Kimber. The poor guy, between herself and Katherine he was getting quite a bit of sex-driven attention. Victoria had only just gotten started. It was gonna be a long night, and her hormones were already raging. Just wait until she got a bit of alcohol in her system, she'd probably spend most of the night in an empty room somewhere with a member of the opposite sex. Katherine on the other hand, well Victoria knew the girl was mostly just a tease. Not a c**k-teaser, as people had called her. Nah, Katherine was the type who wouldn't even get in bed unless she was going to follow through. Victoria did whatever whenever the mood struck. She'd been called a c**k-tease herself a few times, but mostly just a whore, and mostly by stuck up prudes like Emiline and that dyke AJ. The other girls in Victoria and Katherine's crowd would never dare call her a whore, at least not where it could get back to her. Victoria was in too powerful a position in the popularity hierarchy to piss off, not to mention her best friend was known as the school's "Queen Bee." No, Victoria was not someone you wanted to be bitched out by.

OOC:

step INTO my c l o s e t

s t e p INTO MY m i n d

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." --Mia Hamm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Bachelorette

████Kimber Jameson

He grinned at Katherine. "Well it's not like I can go home just yet. My mom would flip if she knew I was skipping." Truthfully, she probably wouldn't notice or just ignore him. He was the good child and the eldest so what he did didn't matter. To his mom he was just her son that she had before Karly. The boy that helps raise Karly when Adam isn't there. But that just made it easier for Kimber to get out whenever he wanted to. And the more he thought about going out more, the more the idea seemed to fit.

Kimber shifted his weight and moved his bag to his other shoulder, ready to get out. It wasn't that he didn't like being in school, he was just tired of standing. Kimber was never really good at staying in one place for a long amount of time. It might have been caused from all the moving he did when he was young. That was his mothers fault, not his.

"Lets get the hell out of here then!" Kimber barely finished his sentence before he started walking out the door and back out the parking lot. He went directly to his car and threw his bag in the backseat. There, he waited patiently for Katherine and Victoria.

OOC:: I don't know what else to blab about to get that third paragraph!! ><

xXxXx

Married Husband

User Image

User Image

к α т н є я ι и є

"I have a plan B, and then a plan C, then a D, and ... you know how the alphabet works."

Katherine smiled at Victoria, "Great." she smirked then looked at Kimber.
Well it's not like I can go home just yet. My mom would flip if she knew I was skipping.
She rose an eyebrow, how sweet, "You're such a good boy." she teased and then nodded. She took Victoria's wrist and tugged, "Come on." she said eagerly. This worked out perfectly, she got a ride home! She giggled at herself as she walked down the walkway, waving for Victoria to follow.

She had a great strut in her heels, she had good speed, she operated them well. She surprised herself even. She appeared at the car, and walked to the back of the car and ran a hand through her hair once again then opened the door and got into the back, she crossed her legs and looked out the window, once again seeing Zeliyah and she was eyeing that little blonde girl. Her name was on the tip of her tongue, what was it?! Damn. She let out a seemingly frustrated sigh and then looked back at Kimber, "I get to drive this hot little car tonight right?" she questioned eyebrow risen.

ooc; Everything in icons. Bad post was bad..

User Image

Victoria laughed when tiny little Katherine pulled on her wrist. Well damn, for her size and choice of shoes she could keep up with Victoria's normal long-legged stride. She walked out with Katherine, following Kimber out to his car. It was a good thing she'd walked to school that morning so she didn't have to worry about leaving her car in the high school parking lot. Victoria looked appreciatively at his ride, waiting for Katherine to get in first.

Katherine got in the back seat, which left the front seat next to Kimber open for Victoria. She climbed in, and as she sat down her shorts rode up another inch, which was saying a lot seeing as they were already practically short as could be. Victoria was pleased with how the sun shone through the windshield right onto her coveted legs. I get to drive this hot little car tonight right? she heard Katherine ask. Well, speaking of hot..."Well my oh my, it's a little toasty in here don't you think?" she turned around and winked at Katherine before unbuttoning her shirt and slipping it off so that she was just wearing her lacy white camisole, which she covertly adjusted to expose as much of her full breasts as possible, with just a hint of the lace of her bra uncovered. And with a slight smirk, she asked, "So where are we headed to Katherine?" leaning towards the driver's seat and turning her face to look at Katherine, fully aware of just what was visible down her shirt.

OOC:

step INTO my c l o s e t

s t e p INTO MY m i n d

"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." --Mia Hamm

Devoted Bachelorette

████Kimber Jameson

Kimber slid into the driver's seat of his car and looked at Katherine through the rearview mirror. "As long as you don't crash it, yeah. You should be thankful. This thing used to be a stick shift. Don't know if you could handle that much power." He grinned and watch Victoria get in.

First thing that definitely caught his attention was how high her shorts were. They didn't seem that short in school. Then it really dawned on him how fit her body was. She was taller than Katherine, but she was also built athletically. Kimber lifted his eyebrow when Victoria claimed she was hot. He was wearing a hoodie and he wasn't all that hot. Not a moment later she had taken off her shirt, leaving Kimber staring. Stop staring and get out of here! his mind screamed. He couldn't help it though. Somehow Kimber knew that tonight was going to be more than just a few drinks. Especially if Victoria was acting like this.

Quickly, he backed out of the parking lot, glancing briefly at Victoria's exposed skin and sped out on to the road. He looked up in the rear view mirror at Katherine waiting for her to respond to Victoria's question. "Just tell me where to go."

OOC::

xXxXx

Tipsy Nerd

14,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Lenay | Blake | Myers xxxxxxxxxxx

As she was passing through, Lenay heard Kimber mumble something about her manners and Kathrine say that she had just probably done it for the boy's attention. This angered the girl, and she wanted to say something to them, to prove a point and to just tell them off. She began to turn around to do just so, but she stopped herself. She knew she had to pick her battles and this was just not the right place for her to come up with a winning battle. The small blonde would certainly be eaten alive in her current surroundings, especially since that hot Victoria girl had joined the duo. That girl was athletic, so Lenay knew the tall girl could easily kick her a** if things turned ugly. Instead, she turned back around and continued on to the other side of the parking lot.

Once she was alone and away from the cloud of smug surrounding the popular clique's group, she sat down with her back against the a tree and closed her eyes. It was amazing what a difference a few feet could make in the feeling and noise level of an area. It was much quiter on this side of the lot and was so peaceful. Opening her eyes, Lenay noticed another girl who seemed to be observing her. She looked somewhat familiar, so she must have been around during Lenay's freshman year, but she couldn't remember her name to save her life. She raised an eyebrow and looked the girl's body over. She was cute. Lenay wouldn't mid getting to know her. She tried not making it obvious that she was checking her out, or that she wanted the girl to come over, so she pulled out her laptop and pretended to do pay attention to that instead of the girl.

{{OOC: outfit sorry its kind of short D: }}

User Image

Married Husband

User Image

User Image

к α т н є я ι и є

Katherine watched as Victoria got into the car and basically stripped in front of Kimber she looked out the window once more and sighed, "I won't crash your precious car, I promise." she mumbled, "You on the other hand..." she trailed off and then glanced at Victoria. Averting her eyes once more back out the window, she rested her chin on the palm of her hand, "34 Federal Street, the big one by the beach.." she stated and closed her eyes.

It was a relatively sunny day with a nice cool breeze, frankly Katherine enjoyed the more 'bad' weather, rain had appealed to her more, and she looked really good drenched with water. Well.. most people thought so, so she just kind of went with it.

Her mind wandered away when they were driving, Emiline had always been tough competition. And that somehow worried her, the way people had parted like the red sea when she walked by bothered her. Sure people had done that to her as well, but Emiline was picture perfect. She couldn't get her mind off of it.

She then thought of what they'd walk into at her house, her parents wouldn't be home, but Ian usually came over. And Ian wasn't someone she could tolerate right now. She sighed once more silently and blinked.

ooc; Everything in icons.

User Image

Victoria stifled a grin when she felt Kimber's eyes on her. She was getting exactly the reaction she was getting at, and if things kept going her way there would be quite a bit more going on tonight than just alcohol. She wondered briefly if she was pissing Katherine off or not, but then shrugged it off, figuring Katherine was used to her antics by now.

As Kimber sped out of the parking lot, she reached for the radio switches. "You don't mind do you?" she asked as she turned it on and flitted through the stations before landing on the most listened to station at their school. As the quick commercial ended and the song came on she smiled and turned the volume up. She sang along with the chorus, laughing and shaking her head a bit so that her waist length hair moved with her.

When they came into sight of Katherine's house, Victoria looked out at the beach. She loved the brightness of the day, the sun sparkling on the water sent a thrill of joy through her body. She felt ready to do something. Well okay, she always felt ready to do something. But this was pre-party excitement, and she couldn't wait to go lose control with all of her friends, and maybe in particular with Kimber. Victoria turned so that Katherine and Kimber could see her grin excitedly.

OOC: Finally managed a third paragraph. Huzzah! By the way, awesome choice in a quote for Emiline. As someone who's been a major LOTR fan since forever, it made my heart sing smile

step INTO my c l o s e t

s t e p INTO MY m i n d

( Z e l i y a h______G r a h a m )

( I won't let you close enough to hurt me )
        ....> I'll break your heart if you try

User Image

Zeliyah watched the girl walk to the opposite side of the parking lot, obviously trying to get away from the group that no one really fit into but them. Zeliyah was interested, but she couldn't tell if it was the high talking or her own personal interest. Now, Zeliyah only stood at a measely 5 foot, three inches but when drugs and her sexuality take over, she walks with the confidence of a 6'0 tall dude. Taking a deep breath, she headed over to the girl, one motive in mind.

Most would call her thinking insensitive. Most would compare her to a pig. But Zeliyah had no use for relationships. They always end in the end, right? Zeliyah didn't have anytime for that. In fact, she usually didn't even have time to approach or talk to anyone, but it just so happened that Zeliyah found this girl attractive and she wanted in. Too rash? She didn't care. It was good to have the courage and confidence for once to approach a female that she wanted.

She got closer and she wondered things about the girl's sexuality. Damnit, what if she doesn't even like girls? What're you going to say? Will you try anyways? Zeliyah shrugged it off as she approached the girl. Zeliyah sat there a minute or two, just studying the girl's face. The girl was submerged into her laptop and finally, without another thought Zeliyah looked at her and spoke: "Hey. You into girls?"

ooc;

Married Husband

User Image

User Image

к α т н є я ι и є

Katherine examined Victoria, she was so exuberant, and at the moment Katherine was almost bummed. She pulled out her phone and found Connor's name then with a sly grin, began to text.

'To: Connor
Msg: Hey, are you at least coming to the fair/party tonight?
'

She hit send then felt the car come to a slow, she saw Victoria's face and laughed lightly, she was like a little puppy dog, well, same level of excitement. She raked a hand through her long curls once more and then opened the door, "Here it is." she said stepping out and glancing around, her eyes landed on a small silver car and her eyes narrowed, Ugh! Ian's here. She let out a small groan and turned towards the car, before she shut her door, she looked at Victoria, and mouthed 'Ian's here.' then shut the door. Not that she didn't like hanging out with Ian anymore, it just sucked having a constant reminder of what she did, and feeling guilty whenever she saw him.

Remembering the weird @ss love triangle, her, Ian, and Ian's brother Jeremy had she stared at the ground. She didn't mean to ******** around with them, it just sort of happened. She had gotten dumped by Jeremy after breaking up with Ian, then a few weeks later, met Connor.
But Jeremy and Ian were the only two people she had ever slept with. Though, partying with Connor she had gotten pretty close with him as well, she actually regretted not going all the way with him, because she had actually developed feelings for him, not that she'd admit it.

ooc; Everything in icons. Why thank you!

Devoted Bachelorette

████Kimber Jameson

Kimber smiled over at Victoria. She seemed so free-spirited and happy. Course, that was probably the effect she wanted. He knew she liked his attention. Though at that point, I think she wanted the attention from any guy. That would only make tonight more interesting. Kimber was definitely looking forward to that. Partly because he could relax and partly because he figured he would find himself with some girl. Whether it was one of the girls in his car or someone else.

He glanced up in the rear view mirror and noticed how bummed out Katherine seemed to be. He scrunched his eyebrows together but didn't ask. She didn't seem to want to be bothered. It was only a few minutes before he pulled into Katherine's driveway. Kimber climbed out and held the door open for Katherine to get out. Katherine's house seemed nice. It was bigger than Kimber's house. As most houses were around here. But that was a preference his mother had. Not him.

Kimber glanced back and saw the girls faces. "Everything all right?" By Katherine's facial expression it didn't seem like it.

OOC:: Ughhhh! Suckkkkkkkkkkkk

xXxXx

User Image

Ian's here. Well s**t. Victoria didn't particularly like him in the first place, and worse off he wouldn't leave Katherine alone. She couldn't understand why the b*****d could just move on. Victoria leaned in towards Katherine to exclaim quietly, "What hell is is he doing here?!" She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "That guy needs to get a life. Well we better go in. We're gonna have to face the a** sooner or later anyways. Might as well get it over with now so we can get back to having fun."

Victoria tugged lightly on Katherine to move her from her frozen position, then walked up to Kimber. "Douche alert," she said quietly with an annoyed glance at Ian's car. "Pathetic ex who won't leave her alone," she explained disdainfully. No one had ever made Victoria fall in love, and so it was an abstract concept to her. She didn't understand it. The only true love she knew, besides love for her family, was love for the game. That was the challenge for a guy if he really wanted to be with her, as in have a lasting relationship that didn't focus solely on sex: get her to fall in love with him as much as she did volleyball. There would be a lot of damn passion in that relationship. Bust as of right now, Victoria was walking up to Katherine's front door, preparing herself for the upcoming encounter. Her little feisty temper was working up to lash out in defense of Katherine if something seemed off to her. A bit on the dramatic side, but Ian really just rubbed her the wrong way.

OOC:

step INTO my c l o s e t

s t e p INTO MY m i n d

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Bridget walked through the halls of the large school biting her lip. The ladies at the front desk in the office had given her a bunch of paper work to fill out and a school map that at this point in time wasnt helping her very much. She turned it around and around unable to tell which way was which. There were no words on the paper; only numbers, and the numbers werent even the room numbers. Her head began to swim as she went into stress over load. A bell rang and the halls filled with people. She tried asking anyone who would listen for help, but it was no use. She was lost. Letting out a big sigh of frustration Bridget pushed through the crowd, searching for someone, anyone, with a kind face whom she could talk to. A few more bells rang and the crowd started to part like the red sea. Teenagers running everywhere to make it into class on time. Bridget wasnt really worried about getting there on time, she just prayed that she got there.
It was at this time that she saw a girl who seemed nice enough to speak with, she walked up to her and asked, "Um excuse me, Im new, do you think you could show me where I'm going?"

The girl just stared at her for a moment. Bridget was afraid that she was being made fun of, until the girl started speaking a language that sounded like a mix between spanish ans swahili. bridgets eyes opened wide at the awkward language barrier. She slowy backed away apologizing, even though she knew she probably couldnt understand her.It was within the next three minutes that Bridget became very iritable and hopeless, she walked over to a random locker and laid her forehead against it. Saying a small prayer, asking God to send her an angel who could help her find her class.

Outfit

OOC: Please someone be bridget's angel???(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas