Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Husband

User Image

ѕαм.. єναиѕ

Lucky--Sam&Em

Sam hugged Jade back and then laughed lightly "Still dancing? That's good. I can't complain." he stated and then looked at Bridget, "This is Bridget, I'm showing her around, she's new, I'm sure she needs a girlfriend though." he stated and gave Bridget a grin. He then looked to the side seeing Ian and Connor, fighting. Over what looked like Emiline, he frowned.

Despite his better judgement his looked away deciding not to get into it. he turned back to Jade and then grinned, thinking back to when they hung out, a smile formed on his lips. And if he wasn't dating April then, he would have totally gone for her.
"Movie night, tomorrow. Come?" he questioned then turned to Bridget, "You too?" he then looked over at the group of people, who else would he invite? Maybe Kimber... And Connor, and maybe Emiline. He rose an eyebrow, "How bout it?"

ooc; April I'm guessing isn't in the RP anymore, so I now declare Sam single lolz.

User Image

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxJade smiled once more at the other girl. Bridget. One more person for Jade to remember. "Nice to meet you Bridget! If you do ever need a gal pal, just look for this short red head!" she pointed to herself, then straightened her sailor cap.

xxxxxSam brought up a movie night. When he first just asked her, she thought it was a date, but when he asked Bridget as well, she laughed to herself. "I'd love to come. I could make something. Like cookies, or even the popcorn." she offered. "It sounds like a great idea." she smiled. The twinkle in his eyes just made Jade squee inside. Such a cuuuutieee.

ooc; Squee~

User Image User Image User Image

Married Husband

User Image

User Image

к α т н є я ι и є

"I have a plan B, and then a plan C, then a D, and ... you know how the alphabet works."

Everything had happened so fast. First she saw Ian kissing Emiline, then Connor pin Ian to a vending machine, then almost a small fight. Then Connor walked away.
She wasn't sure how she felt at the moment.
She glared at Ian, then watched as Emiline went to step forward to follow Connor, Kat snorted, stepping in her way, "You're not going anywhere." she muttered.
Emiline scowled going to step around Katherine, last year she had been dating Ian, and she was also friends with Emiline. She once again stepped in front of her and scowled, not only had this b***h just hurt Connor, but she had helped Ian cheat, which she hadn't been informed of.

As Emiline was about to take her third step, she once again got in her way and slapped her across the face, "You, spoiled, selfish, cheating, little whore!" she snapped, most of it was anger, and shock she glanced at Ian, staring. Emiline just stood there staring at her.

Katherine was so pissed off, she wanted to hurt Emiline so bad, not just a slap, something emotional, something that would get to her. She shook her head knocking Emiline's bag off her shoulder, then happily stepping on her camera.
No!
Katherine glared at her when she sat on her knees trying to figure out what to do with her broken camera. Katherine felt a pinch of guilt and then turned away from the blonde and walked back to Victoria and Kimber, "I need a drink."

ooc; Everything in icons.

User Imagexx User Imagexx User Image

Married Husband

User Image

ѕαм.. єναиѕ

Lucky--Sam&Em

Sam studied Jade's costume, he smiled wider, then looked away and then saw as Connor was knocked down, he watched as he got up and walked away. His urge to run after him was sizzled by Jade, he glanced over at her, she almost looked disappointed that he asked Bridget as well. But she was still willing to come.

I'd love to come. I could make something. Like cookies, or even the popcorn.
He smiled, she was too adorable. He sighed happily and rose an eyebrow, and then stretched, "That would be great." he stated then tilted his head, "You're going to make a great wife." he teased.
He kept his eyes on her, sometime's his eyes fell to her legs, but he quickly composed himself.

ooc; Sorry for the short post !

User Image

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxJade looked over at Connor when Sam did so. Poor boy. But it was good for him that he walked away from the fight. She still felt bad for him. Jade saw a little bit of girl drama go on with Katherine and Emiline. Kat straight up slapped Em across the face. Probably because Emiline hurt Connor.

xxxxxJade looked back towards Sam with a smile. She would then have to definitely make something for the movie night. She laughed when he said she'd make a good wife. "Thanks Sam. Yet no one has claimed me to be their wifey. Oh well. I guess some guys won't get the chance to experience my house wife skills." she laughed. "Maybe I'll even dress up in a cute little apron while I make the stuff at your place. That's right. I'll be messing around in your kitchen." she smiled.

ooc;

Married Husband

User Image
.. ємιℓιиє .. .. ѕιℓν ..
XXXXXXUser ImagefillerH o m exxi sxxb e h i n dxxt h exxw o r l dxxa h e a d ,
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillera n dxxt h e r exxa r exxm a n yxxp a t h sxxt oxxt r e a d .

Call On Me
                                              Costume~

Emiline stared as Connor had slammed Ian against the vending machine, her hands flew up to her mouth, speechless she just watched. When Ian kneed him in the gut, her eyes widened and she stared, ready to jump in if Ian was going to hit him, but thankfully he walked away. She frowned as Connor got up after catching his breath and then walked away.
                                              "Connor" she called and went to follow him. When Katherine stepped in her way she scowled, trying to move again, she once again stepped in the way. The third time, she thought she would for sure make it, but no.
                                              When she felt the sting of Katherine's hand against her face, she stepped back, holding her red cheek. And if that wasn't enough the next thing she knew her camera was out of her bag and destroyed on the ground, "No!" she exclaimed falling to her knees. She tried to piece it back together, instead she gently placed every piece back in her bag, she was humiliated and hurt right now, everyone had somehow turned against her, if they weren't already, and holding back her tears, felt like the worst feeling in the world. She cleared her throat to hide her sob, and stood up, making sure she kept her face down toward the ground, as she walked away and burst into tears.

When she approached the Ferris Wheel she gave the man three tickets and sat on one of the little seats then strapped herself in and soon was lifted high into the air, when she reached the top, the ride stopped to let more people off and on. She leaned her head back and stared up at the dark sky, as she wiped off her face. She couldn't get the look Connor had given her out of her head, he hated her. That was it, he hated her.
                                              She let out another gasp/sob and then blinked hard.

ooc;

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillert h r o u g hxxs h a d o wxxt oxxt h exxe d g exxo fxxn i g h t
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilleru n t i lxxt h exxs t a r sxxa r exxa l lxxa l i g h t .XXXXXXUser Image

Married Husband

User Image

ѕαм.. єναиѕ

Lucky--Sam&Em

Sam noticed Jade saw the exact thing he just watched, when he looked over his shoulder to see Emiline running now, he wanted to give her a hug, he hadn't seen what she had done, but when she hid her face, he knew she was crying and his heart broke for her. And he could admit, he would always be there for her.

He refocused on Jade and smiled, "I find that hard to believe." he teased.
"Well then, Jade Olivia Taylor." he began as he knelt down in front of him, then pulled out an imaginary ring, "Will you have the honor of being my hypothetical wife?" he questioned in all seriousness.

Though he was just kidding, he held his poker face, and he felt a little nervous, what if she said no? The whole joke would be ruined! He thought, was it really the joke he was worried about? Or was he worried about any type of rejection from Jade? He shook the thought from his head and then added a small grin.

ooc;

User Image
          xXx xXx xXx xXx H i G H i N T E N S I T Y xXx xXx xXx xXx

xXx V i C T O R i A D U N N i N xXx

User Image

Victoria watched the impending scene before her. She had to admit, as much as she hated Ian he was damn sexy as hell when he threw Connor around. And there was stupid Emiline, the cause of all this s**t. What a filthy hypocrite, she acts so innocent and pure. Victoria thought it served the little b***h right to get exposed in front of Connor. If she couldn't be ******** faithful when he was ten feet away from her, oh imagine. And Victoria thought she was bad.

Next thing Victoria knew, Katherine was flying at Emiline. "s**t," she said exasperated. If that little b***h took down Katherine then she would have to get involved. Yeah, it would take like two seconds to kick the tiny blonde's a**, but still Victoria preferred to not make too much of a scene. She started to walk towards Katherine, prepared to pull her away so as not to attract any security, but before she could get to her, Victoria watched as Katherine knocked down Emiline's bag and destroyed her camera.

Ouch... Victoria couldn't stop the flinch that crossed her face, but she hid it quickly before Katherine turned around. She thought the camera smashing was a bit too much, but she would never tell Katherine that. When she got into full b***h mode there was no stopping her. Katherine walked back towards them. I need a drink. She sure as hell did, Victoria could see. So did she. And she was guessing the rest of them did too.

"Let's head over to that party now, shall we?" Victoria suggested, a bit wary of Katherine, unsure if she was done or not. Before they left, Victoria turned around and walked up to Emiline. She bent down and picked up the broken camera, then gave her a dirty look and said, "And you call me a whore? I'd never, ever pull that s**t and cheat on a guy. You hypocritical b***h." Victoria handed the camera to her and walked away, hearing Emiline turn and begin to cry. When she got back to the group they were getting into the car. "I'll tell you later," she said quietly to Katherine before she even had a chance to ask where she was.

OOC:

step INTO my c l o s e t

GET s l e a z y [bitches]

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." --Mia Hamm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Bachelorette

████Kimber Jameson

User Image xXxXxXx_ImJust_ ►A Jock►

The scene that Kimber had watched seemed to happen so fast. Ian had come out of no where and practically attacked Connor, Emiline probably couldn't even think straight after the slap that Katherine gave her. It was random and a bit worrying. "I need a drink." Was all she said afterwards. Kimber nodded and led Katherine to his car, staying right beside her and ignoring the fact that Victoria had gone back. He just hoped he wouldn't hear a scream or shout that would indicate that another fight had broken out. Girl fights were more catty than guy fights. Kimber didn't want to deal with catty that the moment.

Once to his car, Kimber stood by his car, waiting for Victoria. "I'll drive." He glanced over at Katherine, who still seemed pretty upset. He wasn't really sure of what to do. He never really had to deal with someone else who was emotionally unstable. Not that Katherine really was, but she was upset enough that he was pretty sure he didn't want to offend her in any way.

After everyone else was in the car, Kimber sat in the driver's seat and sped to the closest liquor store and parked. "You guys can stay here, I'll be right back." Kimber slid out of the car, leaving the girls behind and stepped inside. While inside he grabbed a new bottle of vodka, some whiskey, and his favorite Smirnoff. Ringing things up he pulled out his fake ID and without any questions, was given the alcohol. This all took less than five minutes and he was back outside and in his car.

He passed the bag over to the girls, "Choose whatever you want first." Kimber longed to have a swig of the whiskey but was willing to wait. Katherine seemed to need it more than he did.

OOC:: Sorry guys, I had a whole bunch of HW yesterday and I just got home. Blehhh...

xXxXx
User Image xXx User Image xXx User Image

Melodious Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxJade laughed a bit when Sam gave his "proposal". She leaned her head away and placed the back of her hand onto her forehead with a gasp. "Oh Samuel! I thought you'd never ask!" she said in a dramatic tone. Actress mode was on. She looked back at him with a big smile and a squeaky giggle.

xxxxx"You're such a dork Sam." Jade laughed a bit more. "But sure. I'll be your hypothetical wife." she nodded. Jade looked over to Bridget, kind of feeling bad for stealing Sam's attention away from her. But Jade couldn't help the fact that she was an entertaining person to talk to.

ooc; short post is short -.-

xxxxxcccxxxxxxxxx Ƚɘӿӌ Ⱥɳȃɨʆӌ x
xxxxxxxcccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccxxxThe Singer/Model

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry honey but I'm passing now,SO LOOK THIS WAY!xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxblurb for thoughtxxVictim of the Night xxxxx blurb for emotions xxFlirty/Seductive

xxxxxblurb for where I amxxParty

xxxxx blurb for who I am withxx
Ian Snow-Male xxxxx

blurb for musicxx nonexxxxx

User Image
Lexy took a glass of vodka and when she turned around, she could feel everyone gasping and running to a direction. This meant there was a fight or someone has passed out, this was normal for her already. At her school, fights were something as normal as grabbing a pencil so she wasn't surprised at all. She slowly walked near the circle and saw two boys fighting. One who was extremely hot who was the one grabbed by the shirt and the other one...eeeh, he was hot but not as the other one. Seems like I got a victim tonight she thought to herself and saw the fight, the guy she was checking out was a pretty good passive fighter, since he didn't punched the other one. After the guys got separated, another fight happened. This fight was a girl's fight. Katherine, who she knows her name because of what the comments she have heard from the otehrs, hit Emiline and breaking her camera in the process.

Now that was very stupid. Lexy hated girls who didn't give a damn about what they did and it seems this Katherine girl didn't gave a damn about the camera. Probably is because Lexy is more sensitive and more careful when she gets in the fight, that nothing more gets broken but the woman's face. Lexy wanted to do something or help the girl with anything she needed because that was just unfair, but the girl has already left. She then heard Katherine say that she needed a drink and left with her two other friends, Kimber and Victoria. Lexy sighed and shook her head as she took another sip from her drink. Everyone was taking their remaining places at the party but some of them were already leave for the barn after party.

Lexy smiled as the boy was fixing his shirt and running a hand through his hair. This was her chance since he was alone. She fixed her hair, throwing a part of it to her side and fixed her small top with a smile as she walked toward the guy with the drink in her hand."Nice fighting you did there" she commented as she took a sip from her glass and stood besides the guy and then turned infront of him. "I'm Lexy" she said in a flirty tone. She noticed the guy had blue eyes as she stared right into his eyes. He is so gorgeous! she thought to herself and smiled at him. ''What's your name?" Lexy said with a wink as she drank from her glass.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
          xXx xXx xXx xXx H i G H i N T E N S I T Y xXx xXx xXx xXx

xXx V i C T O R i A D U N N i N xXx

User Image

Victoria walked back to the car and climbed into the back seat with Katherine. Everyone else was already seated. When he parked at the liquor store and got out, Victoria put her elbows on her knees and put her face in her hands. "s**t," she said loud enough for Ian and Katherine to hear her. That was all she could think of to describe what had just happened.

A few minutes later, Kimber was back in the car. Fist she opened the Smirnoff, and handed it to Katherine, unsure if she would have been able to open herself. Then she opened the vodka and took a few swigs. Satisfied with the buzz she was feeling, she handed the vodka and the bag with the whiskey still inside to Katherine. Victoria leaned forward to talk to Kimber. "Thanks," she whispered. "From her too," she jerked her head back towards Katherine, who had a bottle in her hand.

Then she turned to Ian. "This is all your fault. I'm not gonna even ask why you pulled that s**t, but if Katherine gets as slammed as I think she's going to, you have the responsibility of sober driver." She rolled her eyes and sat back into her seat, watching Katherine. She could tell she was still flaming mad, but the alcohol in her system was relaxing her. Thank goodness.

OOC:

step INTO my c l o s e t

GET s l e a z y [bitches]

"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." --Mia Hamm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Married Husband

User Image

ιαи ѕиσω
White Blank Page
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Ian rolled his eyes as Connor fell to his knees, the stood up giving Emiline a look. As he walked away, he glanced at Katherine who had an applaud look on her face. He gave her a grin as he kept walking. Not too long after he left, he watched Emiline was by crying. Oh Katherine..

As he smoothed his shirt down, he ran a hand through his thick black hair and then watched as a girl approached him.
Nice fighting you did there.
He gave a smirk, "Why thank you." he grinned and then went to walk again.
I'm Lexy. What's your name?
Oh this girl was quite the little flirt. He leaned downward to her, as confident as she was, "Ian, and yours?" he asked.

He glanced around his surroundings seeing many people, his eyes stopped at Sam, Jade, and a small girl he had never heard before, Bridget right? He thought he heard her name when they walked into the Fair. She looked innocent, sweet, a very challenging mission, he'd be his greatest victory. He laughed lightly, refocusing on Lexy, "Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" he questioned, folding his arms across his chest, Lexy had quite the body, and right now, he wanted.

Since he and Katherine broke up, he had just slept around. Taking every person as a challenge, and that's what he liked, feeling the satisfaction of getting into the innocent girls pants, and Emiline, was probably one of his most prized victory's. Yes, after bitching out Connor of him putting up a 'good boy' appearance, very hypocritical of him, but girl's were just toys to him.
And in the game of seduction, there was only one rule.
Never, fall in love.

ooc;

-...Her white blank page, and a swelling rage...rage...-
-...You desired my attention, but denied my affections...affections...-

User Image

Married Husband

User Image

User Image

к α т н є я ι и є

"I have a plan B, and then a plan C, then a D, and ... you know how the alphabet works."

Katherine watched as Victoria went and helped Emiline pick up her camera, but bitched at her as well, something she, herself didn't have the balls to do. She ran a hand threw her hair, he hat was off, thank god.

She then felt herself being guided into Kimber's car, frankly, she just wanted to kick that blonde bitches a**. When they stopped at the liquor store, she watched as Kimber walked in, then back out, handing her the bottle of Smirnoff, she took a long swig out of the bottle, and then pulled out her phone, pulling Connor's name.

'To: Connor
Msg: We're heading to the party, meet us there?'

She then once again, took another long drink and then let out a sigh, looking up at Kimber, she nodded, "Thank you." she said, forcing a smile, she then hit send on her phone and looked out the window.

ooc; Everything in icons. Sorry, I should have been more descriptive, Ian's not with them ! Sorry guys!

User Imagexx User Imagexx User Image

Married Husband

User Image

ѕαм.. єναиѕ

Lucky--Sam&Em

Oh Samuel! I thought you'd never ask!
Sam laughed and shrugged, "I've been preparing all night!" he said mocking her tone.

You're such a dork Sam, but sure. I'll be your hypothetical wife.
He inclined his head, "Shh, people'll find out." he joked then pretended to put a ring on her finger, "It's done." he smiled, noticing everyone was leaving for the party. Already?

He ran a hand threw his blonde hair once more, and looked at Ian, who had been staring at them, or to be more correct, Jade, then Bridget. He rose an eyebrow, then watched as he looked away. Sam didn't like confrontations, he hated them actually, and he especially didn't want to go up against Ian. He just smiled and looked back at the girls.

ooc;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas