Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

O.G. Darling

User Image

OOC APRICITI-APRICITI-APRICITI PROFILES APRICITI-APRICITI-APRICITI MAIN

//ROMANCE// APRICITI-APRICITI-APRICITI-APRIC //DRAMA// APRICITI-APRICITI-APRICITI-APRIC //LIT-BREAK// APRICITI-APRICITI-APRICITI-APRIC //OPEN//
User ImageAPRICITI-

O.G. Darling

RULES

SCHOOL RULES are located on the "Profile Page".

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY as this is a "Lit Break" RP. I don't really care how much you write- write a novel if you'd like, as long as the post is fast-past and well-told.

MAKE THINGS HAPPEN and don't waste time! The main reason most RPs die is because everyone takes too long to do anything. Don't spread a prank over the course of 8 posts- aim to get it done in one or two. Your characters want to hook up? Don't give me ten posts of them making goo-goo eyes at each other, just make it happen. I want your posts to contain more action than description- got it?

SPEAKING OF ROMANCE , and given the plot of the RP, things are going to get frisky. And they should, but if your characters are hitting home-runs imply a time skip, and if you wanna, strike it out of the park on another site.

USE REAL-LIFE PB'S (Play By's). This mean real people- actors, models, singers ect. DO NOT: use anime/cartoons or use yourself. Also- make an effort to pick someone who looks like they're a senior in high school and not someone who looks thirty.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S COOL? Spiffy posting formats, so use 'em.

TECHNICALLY, THERE'S NO LIMIT on characters, but if there is in-balance between genders, I'll close the dominating one out for awhile until the other one catches up. Also, I don't want five of the same character- if you send me a character that's too similar to another character, I won't accept you.

AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST , right above or next to your little "ooc" message, please have "tag:" followed by who ever you interacted with in order of appearance in your post. This helps clear up confusion, and lets people know who exactly it is your character is interacting with. You'll see what I mean in my first post.

SEND YOUR PROFILE with the title "I WANT TO BE BAD"

O.G. Darling

SKELETON

john smith
J A C K E D J O C K

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Y E A H , W E ' R E Y O U N G
18 xxxxxx MALE xxxxx STRAIGHT
↙↙xxxx ↙↙ xxxx ↙↙ xxxx ↙↙

TRAIT TRAIT TRAIT TRAIT

I LIKE : Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snow flakes that fall on your face and eyelashes.
                          I HATE : When the dog bites, when the bee sings, when you're feeling bad.

TURN ONs : turn on, turn on, turn on, ect.
                                                  TURN OFFs: turn off, turn off, turn off, ect.

FRIENDS : friend, friend, friend, ect.
                                                                          ENEMIES: enemy, enemy, enemy ect.

*OTHER LIST*: *Feel free to re-name this section, and add any other details/lists you feel are important to your character. If you don't want to use this, just delete the section. EXAMPLE:*

BOOTY CALL: booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
YOUR USERNAME HERE BRO

>>>>>>>>CODE<<<<<<<<<
CHANGE EVERYTHING BETWEEN THE * ASTERISKS* AND DELETE THE *ASTERISKS* WHEN YOU'RE DONE. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT INSIDE *ASTERISKS*.

[align=center][size=24][b][color=#34242d]*first last*[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=#f03e5b]*A L L I T E R A T E D T I T L E, spaced out in CAPS*[/color][/size]

[img]*300 x 300 black & white image of your character*[/img]
[size=22][b][color=#34242d]Y E A H , W E ' R E [color=#f03e5b]Y O U N G[/color][/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=#34242d]*AGE 17-19* [color=white]xxxxxx[/color] *GENDER* [color=white]xxxxx[/color] *SEXUALITY*[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=#f03e5b]↙↙[color=white]xxxx[/color] ↙↙ [color=white]xxxx[/color] ↙↙ [color=white]xxxx[/color] ↙↙ [/color][/size]

[size=24][color=#f03e5b]✌[/color][color=#34242d]▕[/size][/color][color=#34242d][size=15][b]*FOUR WORDS DESCRIBING CHARACTER, in CAPS*[/b][/size][/color][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=#f03e5b][b]✔[/b][/color] [color=#34242d]I LIKE : [b]*things your character likes*[/b][/color]
[color=#f03e5b][b]✘[/b][/color] [color=#34242d]I HATE : [b]*things your character likes*[/b][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=#f03e5b][b]♡[/b][/color] [color=#34242d]TURN ONs : [b]*your character's turn ons*[/b][/color]
[color=#f03e5b][b]✘[/b][/color] [color=#34242d]TURN OFFs: [b]*your character's turn offs*[/b][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=#f03e5b][b]✚[/b][/color] [color=#34242d]FRIENDS : [b]*your character's friends*[/b][/color]
[color=#f03e5b][b]✘[/b][/color] [color=#34242d] ENEMIES: [b]*your character's enemies*[/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[b][color=#f03e5b]*OTHER LIST*:[/color][/b] [size=10][color=#34242d]*Feel free to re-name this section, and add any other details/lists you feel are important to your character. If you don't want to use this, just delete the section*[/color][/size]

[b][color=#f03e5b]*OTHER LIST*:[/color][/b] [size=10][color=#34242d]*Feel free to re-name this section, and add any other details/lists you feel are important to your character. If you don't want to use this, just delete the section*[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=#34242d] [size=10][color=#f03e5b]▂▂▂▂▂▂[/color]
[b]*USERNAME*[/b][/size] [/color][/align]

O.G. Darling

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Announcements will go here wooooo

O.G. Darling

OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash