Invisible Browser

User Image
ĸ ą t h ɛ r y ɴ 昱文 w ɛ ɩ

ȷƫ'ȿ ŋ ơ ƫ ʍɩʂʂ...
i could live with theȷƫ'ȿ Ď ơ ƈ ƫ ơ ŗ
p l a c etardism o o dtardisc o m p a n i o n

o f f i c etardisc o n c e r n e dtardisj o r d a n

؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂؂

So far this had been a very predictable conversation on Katharyn's part. So, when he asked her about what they were even supposed to talk about, let's just say Katharyn was prepared. She was even prepared when he drew the questions on to her and why she'd chosen her carreer. Really, that was an interesting story, Katharyn hoped by anyones standards, but it was certainly inappropriate to share it with her own patient. Her therapist maybe...but certainly not her patient."Oh, now we both know that I am the one that's supposed to be asking questions. And for things to talk about, how about we start with your most recent transgression. The one that got you sent here in the first place."

Katharyn could see him eyeing her paper and she realized that it actually gave her a smug sense of satisfaction to find that he might be nervous about what exactly she was writing. Placing her pen down on the yellow pad, she brought her right writing hand up to rest her chin on. Though, she was interested in what he had to say, she wanted to appear as compelled as she could. This method, she found, worked on those that thrive off of others attention...as she had.

User Image

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Doctor Marie S. Dashwood

║ OCC: sorry writers block ║ Feeling: Stuck in routine║

~She's got a solar powered life.~
                                    XXXX She dies without direct sunlight
                                    XXXXXX But every morning in the spring
                                    XXXXXXXX She wakes up early
                                    XXXXXXXX And this is what she sings
                                    XXXXXX My oh my what a beautiful day outside
                                    XXXX Hey hey what a beautiful day
                                    ~Yeah~

"I'm happy to know Blues is fine, and I'll be sure to watch my tone." Marie was beginning to believe that Kayla's session were only routine. Deciding to switch it up a bit, she smiled with a twinge of motherliness. There were always so many ways she could go, and knowing she had to choose only one was heart breaking. Like most days the good doctor decided to do something unprofessional. Instead of being a doctor, she wanted to be a friend. That was never happening though, because Ms. Wilkinson wasn't very found of her.

Tapping her foot to break up the silence she thought of possibilities. "Would you like to play catch with that ball you have there. As long as Doctor O'her doesn't think I'm wasting time I'm sure we could. Maybe we could even sneak out into the courtyard." The goal of this was to get back in Kayla's comfort zone, or at least get her to hate Marie less. "Or would you rather we sit in here and I ask you a whole bunch of question you really don't want to answer because you think I'm crazy." She folded her hands and tucked them under her chin promptly. It would be an interesting time either way, unless she got in trouble.

XXXXMy baby gets depressed at night
    XXXXXX All hope is gone with the twilight
    XXXXXXXXBut every morning after dawn
    XXXXXXXXXX She sings to me
    XXXXXXXXXXXX And this is her love song
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX My oh my what a beautiful day outside

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hey hey what a beautiful day
    Yeah

She's got a solar powered life.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
'Who needs money
When you have
an imagination
like mine.'

Kayla Rose Wilkinson

Kayla looked at Marie as she responded to her comment and couldn't help but roll her eyes, like always the doctor was trying to be her friend. She watched as Marie tapped her foot and when she asked if she wanted to play catch and like usual Kayla let out a snarky remark at the doctor, "I want to play catch but not with you and I don't think you're crazy. I know that you're crazy." She laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling, tightly gripping the ball in her hands.

Kayla didn't understand why this doctor just kept trying to be her friend, they were absolutely nothing alike. At least not in the sense of her and Blues' closeness, the two of them were absolutely inseperable and if they were seperated Kayla knew that she would be devastated. Kayla closed her eyes and just listened, awaiting a response from Marie. Sure that she would give her the ultimatum of playing catch with her or sitting here and answering dull questions at which point she would more than likely choose to play catch simply because answering questions bored her.

'Money has its limits
Imagination doesn't'

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

You think I'm crazy. But I'm just making my case for all the terrible things I'm going to do to you.

j o r d a n .o l i v e r .d a v i e s

psychopathic.paranoid.narcissistic.manipulative.sadistic

LocationyescrazyMoodyescrazyWhoyescrazy
Wei's OfficeyescrazyContemplativeyescrazyWeiyescrazy

User Image

She retorted not by inflecting on herself, but moving onto him, as expected, he'd eventually figure something out. She wanted to talk about his most recent incident, well before the whole trying to kill the girl from the lounge, as he recalled, her name was Lucy. "I do not know what this 'transgression' you speak of is," he said looking to her notepad again, on the case of this woman of whom he had harmed, he did not have too much to give. He had simply been living life normally, not having had an incident of any sort for quite a while. This librarian had approached him several times regarding noise violations, he had in fact been on the phone trying to order a pizza for the study group he was participating when she had come and well, that was the start of it.

"If you mean my librarian friend, that was merely the case of a victim of bullying striking out," he said recalling in his head the incident, he possibly could have even gotten away with it if it were not for the security cameras, and of course the eight or so women he was in a study group with who he had beaten this woman in front of. Perhaps his biggest mistake was taking the woman in his group, Sara, she had also filed a complaint for him attempting to use her as essentially a club to finish the librarian off.

Invisible Browser

User Image
ĸ ą t h ɛ r y ɴ 昱文 w ɛ ɩ

ȷƫ'ȿ ŋ ơ ƫ ʍɩʂʂ...

o f f i c etardisn e u t r a ltardisj o r d a n

There is was, the immediate and obvious denial that he'd ever done anything worth getting put in here. Katharyn was not sure whether to be glad he was in here or to be mortified that he wasn't in prison. He was obviously sadistic, obviously sick. There was no getting around it, but did he deserve to be in prison for his mental illness? Her eyes scanned over the closed file beneath her note pad. ....Maybe... Katharyn looked back up to Jordan. A victim of bullying, striking out?"OK, well, why don't you tell me what exactly happened that day. Start from the beginning. When did you first feel bullied?"

She would never concede that he WAS bullied by the poor girl who was now still in the hospital, but she wouldn't hurt his ego too badly as to shut him up entirely or the opposite, make him crazy. Those was the two extremes she knew he could and would slip in to easily if given the opportunity. As of right now, she really just had to ask flowing questions and make him keep talking. The most he talked...the more he would end up trusting her with in the end.

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

You think I'm crazy. But I'm just making my case for all the terrible things I'm going to do to you.

User Image

He watched her expressions, he could not tell if she was being genuine about the possibility of him being bullied, he made his time in answering, watching her for periods of time before speaking, "I was being bullied throughout my entire day, the witnesses could have attested to such things, the woman, I did not catch her name, she began her relentless onslaught when on our groups entrance she dared to warn us against being too loud, this being on our entrance," this being only partially true, on this day there had been a sign reminding everyone the space was shared and to keep your sound down.

He sat there calmly, "I came to realise she was taking exception to me when I enquired about updating my details, she ignored me in order to take a phone call," he spoke recalling it, this as far as he was concerned was the truth, he had reached the front of a long line, the phone having been waiting for some time, the woman had apologised and had gotten another woman to care for him whilst she took the call, "I merely snapped back whence she attempted to infringe on my rights and take possession of my property" he spoke pausing once more. His phone had been going off several points in that day, and the librarian whilst he was speaking loudly to a pizza guy had decided that he must turn it to silent or have it confiscated during his visit here. That was perhaps where it began.

Invisible Browser

User Image
ĸ ą t h ɛ r y ɴ 昱文 w ɛ ɩ

ȷƫ'ȿ ŋ ơ ƫ ʍɩʂʂ...

o f f i c etardisa m u s e d tardisj o r d a n

It was funny, the way he described his bullying episode. Even if the librarian was especially cruel to him, the most rational reaction would be to talk to a manager...not to beat the person to a pulp. But these weren't professional thoughts. Come on Kat, you've got a patient here. FOCUS! Mentally shaking off all thoughts about the potential for a improv skit comedy act for this, she picked up her pen once more and jotted down a small note. over-reactive and delusional. Her eyes flew back up to Jordan and she continued filling in her doodle.

"Did you ever take in to account that, the woman worked at a library and so it may have been her job to tell everyone about the quiet rule?" Katharyn thought for a moment. What if she recreated the scene with her being the librarian? It would give him a chance to show her what he did (if he didn't lie about it) and it would give her a chance to maybe correct his thoughts on why he over reacted. but that wouldn't happen right now at least. Maybe later when they'd talked more. Perhaps the day after tomorrow.

Unconsciously, she nodded to herself and when she realized she done it physically she hoped that Jordan would just attribute it to a muscle memory response that all therapists had. "What about you being on the phone? You knew the rule and I am sure you've been in libraries before. Why not just step outside to use the phone?" She decided not to address the fact that he was calling for food to be delivered to a Library just yet. Though, she was fairly sure that was not allowed either.

User Image

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Anstasia M. Witt
and don't even try. I won't talk for you.

The faster I find the bottom
XXXXXXXThe sooner I turn it around
XXXXXXXXXXIt seems as though I’ve forgotten just how far down.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can go in an instant.
And I can take you there.

The silent girl left the cafeteria when she had, had enough of the various patients there. The constant denying, the constant screams, it got on her nerves. Anastasia knew very well she needed to be here. For different reasons than most would say. Post traumatic stress, that's what most believed was the cause of her muteness. No, she was afraid to admit what she did, to admit she had killed a man. To top that fact off, she enjoyed it, enjoyed the control. Going back to her room she sat in the middle of her bed. She was vaguely aware of her session with her doctor. Right now though she was simply brewing in her own thoughts.

It was like a swirling sea, the crests of her thoughts crashing together. A tumult of watery ideas flowing down into her conscience. The dark murky waters of the depths of her brain consisted of her assault, and the sin of the murder. A monster lay beneath the surface ready to take over, ready to do as it pleased. This is why she knew she belonged here, because she needed to be locked away. If she had her way she would be a level four ever allowed to see the light of day. But she was too well behaved for that. checking the time she laid down and looked at the ceiling. After a bit she stood, zombie like still consumed by her silence. Walking down the halls with iced vacant eyes she wandered into the office of Doctor O'her.

I have the most reckless heart when I try
XXXXXXXAnd I have the most beautiful darkside
XXXXXXXXXXI need to find some meaning
XXXXXXXXXXXXX Something true to believe in.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI’m terrified of seeing

The Beautiful DarkSide Win

Dont let her win.

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image

Looking to the doctor as she explained further, his eyes narrowed and he eventually picked a spot behind her on the wall and looked at it. If the doctor couldn't see how in the wrong the entire system was, why should he be helpful. "Fine" he said, stopping there and crossing his arms over his chest. He had intended to not say anything, but he liked talking. This woman was merely a part of the corrupt system that had been pushing him down since he came to this corrupt country.

He with another glare simply added, "I should have just moved home, this entire country is filled with people like you who corrupt the system" he decided that would be all, he'd rather just talk to the stupid Lucy girl who liked Tim Burton right now. She seemed much more open to ideas.

Invisible Browser

User Image
ĸ ą t h ɛ r y ɴ 昱文 w ɛ ɩ

ȷƫ'ȿ ŋ ơ ƫ ʍɩʂʂ...

o f f i c etardisc o n c e r n e dtardisj o r d a n

Was this it? Was that the question that made him shut up? All she had done was to ask him to think of the situation another way. She had known he would be stubborn, but just how stubborn she had never thought. This was like an infant who did not get the toy he'd wanted and was now giving his mother silent treatment. Katharyn honestly didn't know what she could do to make this better. Perhaps she would have to talk more than she planned. She had had patients before that wouldn't speak until she had spoken for a half hour. Maybe this is what she had to do? No, that wouldn't work on him. He wouldn't get annoyed by that...he would just keep listening hoping there would be some information that he could use to his advantage.

Home? This statement caught Katharyn's attention. Of course, she'd read in his file that he was originally from Australia. Maybe she didn't have to talk for a half hour...maybe just a few things. Without making any sudden movements, Katharyn took out the file and opened it up, ignoring the trial information and going strait to Patient Bio. "You know the system in Australia is almost identical to this one, but if you go to my home country..phew. That's different.Talk about corrupt. I'd say you're pretty lucky to be here."

She didn't care for him to start asking questions, but if that was what had to happen than so be it. She had to get him to appreciate being here somewhat at least. He may like inflicting pain on others, but she didn't think he'd like being put in pain himself.

User Image

Lonely Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxI believe the heart goes on
        xxxxxxxxxxxxOnce more more you open the door
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬♦And you're h. here in my heart
        xxxxxxxAnd my ゚゚ heart will go on and on

Diana Rivers

User Image

Indent Diana was still in bed, having the same dreams over again. Bright lights, people cheering, the smell of chalk. She has been having the same dream for about a week now and she still has no idea what it means. Each day she sees more and more of it. This time, she sees a sign with a name on it. Before she could even read the sign, she woken up. She looked around the room. Diana has been here for maybe a week, maybe more. She doesnt remember. Diana got up and looked around. She went to her dresser and took out some yoga pants and a tank top with a sweater since she always gets cold. She put her hair up in a pony tail and slowly opened the door to see if anyone was in the hall way. Diana went into the hallway and closed her door gently and walked down the hall.

Indent As she walked, she went to the lobby and saw no one was there. She walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. There wasnt much channels so there was pretty much nothing on tv. Diana kept it on the news and went to the end of the couch and brought her knees to her chest, brought her sweater sleeve to her mouth to bite on like she always does and watched the tv. Diana looked around as she saw nurses walking in the hallways. Why am I here again? Diana looked back at the screen and it was something about a missing child that has been missing for about two months now. His parents were on the tv, asking whoever has their little boy, to bring him back home. She turned the tv off and got back up. Still chewing on her sweater sleeve, she went back to her room and closed the door behind her. She made her way to her bed and sat down, trying to figure out what was on that sign.

ooc- Outfit.

User Image

Malevolent Vampire

6,750 Points
    • Trader 100
    • Wall Street 200
    • Profitable 100
    User Image
    .•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´♪
    ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» Sean «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
    .•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´♪

As Sean sat up from another restless sleep in this blasted place. He took a moment to gather his surroundings. 'What day is it' he said in his head, there was no point in saying it aloud for the simple fact all he would hear is the echo of his own voice. ' I do believe its our third day in here' he heard Destan answer in his head. He bared his teeth, he wasn't happy with Destan at the moment, cause he was the reason they were even in an asylum. 'What still mad for what i did to get us in here' Destan said. "Shut up," Sean said aloud just to get a grasp on reality. Destan not only caused him to get in an asylum in the first place but as well as get transferred here. He was doing so well at keeping them all under wraps, only letting them come out every once in a while, then Destan had to ruin it. 'I wonder how my brothers and sister are doing' he thought. Its been years since he last saw them, ever since Destan lashed out and caused them to get put in an asylum. He sighed and shook his head, then he lied down, grabbed the notebook and pencil on the nightstand, and started to draw. Drawing was the only real outlet he still truly had.

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
    • Profitable 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Wall Street 200
    User Image

User Image

He raised his eyebrow to the woman as she said the systems were virtually identical here, hardly. He never once had issues like this back home, sure he'd left at the age of ten but still, she did not understand where it all began. "What country is that?" he said preparing himself for a little discussion on why these countries 'systems' were nothing alike. America was so different. "You know it makes sense, I would be getting the doctors who's so corrupt her self acclaimed corrupt country wouldn't take her" he spoke adding that charming grin and looking to the side.

"If you know the events, why ask again" he said going back to the topic of the librarian, he wasn't going to give her anything against him, she would never admit it, none of them ever would, he was never going to be even considered to leave this place, or even be downgraded. Nobody was going to visit him, he was destined to live this life out alone.

Invisible Browser

User Image
    ĸ ą t h ɛ r y ɴ 昱文 w ɛ ɩ

ȷƫ'ȿ ŋ ơ ƫ ʍɩʂʂ...

o f f i c etardisa n g r ytardisj o r d a n

Since she had been here not a single soul had asked her about her origins. So, when Jordan showed even a slight interest in where she came from Katharyn practically burst at the chance to talk about home. "China,Tianjin. Its wonderfu--" Her smile faded for half a second before she forced it back into place. What in the world was that man talking about? My country wouldn't take me? There were a few things you didn't do with Katharyn...talk about her family, her home, or her and he was just shy of doing all three. If it were anyone other than a patient she probably would have started quite the pissing competition, but it wasn't just anyone. It was someone who was sick...and who thrived on the feeling of causing distress in others. "Actually I practiced there for a year beside deciding to take this job offer and see what my birth country was like." She spoke as if it was the most interesting fact in the world.

But she was grateful for the distraction provided by Jordan. For the 8 years of schooling she'd had, one would think that she would be able to handle herself with someone like Jordan. "Well, I feel like I have to ask again so that I can see what happened from your perspective. How can I ever understand you when all I read is what everyone else has written down in front of me. Would you rather me take their word for it and write you off as a hopeless case? I owe you better than that. You're my ward." As much as she found herself disliking Jordan, sickness or not, she really did mean those words. She may be fascinated my personality disorders, but she really sympathized with those infected.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces