Welcome to Gaia! ::

stupid things

User Image
pixie_cuphead
minor problems with my id its to big ack. i will fix it shortly lol.
I WANNA BE THE MAYORS HELPER!!
ok lets try this again yes i will just keep changing this post till i fix it lol here we go again!((sorry im new to the program im using, just learning gimme a break lol. thanks for your patience. holy there was a lot of spelling mistakes there meh))
pixie_cuphead
ok lets try this again yes i will just keep changing this post till i fix it lol here we go again!((sorry im new to the program im using, just learning gimme a break lol. thanks for your patience. holy there was a lot of spelling mistakes there meh))wow thats big
w00t! I am the mayors helper!!
GroovyGrape78
w00t! I am the mayors helper!!
congrats
okay i hope this works
((people try to use the "((" when you want to talk out of character))
((i gess we can start now. For those of you that don't know where to start, start in your house, or where ever you are living at. or in the streets, you can choose. If you want to live in an appartment, do what it says to do to get one ^.^ thanks))
((ok im gonna do a new id card you can delet this post once you answer it please it ruins the bored. can i be bartender before i start i must know? also tell me if the one at the bottom in my siggy is to big to use for the id please thanks))
*walks over to her bed and falls asleep*
pixie_cuphead
((ok im gonna do a new id card you can delet this post once you answer it please it ruins the bored. can i be bartender before i start i must know? also tell me if the one at the bottom in my siggy is to big to use for the id please thanks))
((i gess if you set your own bar up. i don't think you can at the beggining))
her eyes slowy opend as the shine of the morning came to view, she rubbed her eyes and tryed to fully wake up. She stood up in sitting position and looked over her room. The room was painted white and you would see all kinds of painting around the walls. At once she took off from her bed and walked towards to the door, leading to the main bathroom. Once inside she did not bother on closing the door again and began to brush her teeth, it could be seen she was still tired.
ok i di my id its at the bottom mayor
*She slowly wakes happy to be the mayors assistant she raises from her bed and goes to her vanity still in her pajamas, she slowly combs her hair than changes into a nice skirt and top. she walks out of her room and over to the kitchen wear she grabs a piece of bread and she slides on her tennis shoes as shes out the door. She walks over to the mayor's house quickly finishing her food. She knocks on the door waiting for the mayor*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff