Welcome to Gaia! ::

As you walk by an old factroy you hear a soft purring sound you think it prbly just a cat.Then you hear a cry.You walk over to the sound.You see a liitle basket inside you see a little girl.She has cat ears and a tail.

Name:None
Race:Half Cat Demon/Half Sorceress
looks:siggy only baby.

Will you please help me.
"Aww aren't you cute."
*sees the babay*
Aww.....
*picks her up and runs away*
ninja
I shall train you to be a killer.... domokun
Don't be mean to the baby!!
Florien
Don't be mean to the baby!!
I'm not....just gonna have my own little assasin ninja
rans infront of the man and takes the baby away " you cant have her creep" jamie ran away from the guy " aw ill take care of you"
lil_devil_13
rans infront of the man and takes the baby away " you cant have her creep" jamie ran away from the guy " aw ill take care of you"
*chases after*
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!
Thats her purpose in life!!!!!!!! 3nodding
"Ma'am." i said, addressing jamie, "That child needs to go to an orphanage."
*takes the baby and runs*
Snatch n' grab!!!!! domokun
" get lost creep i wont let her handle wepons" she saidto the man the walked up to the woman " but i want to take care of her if we send her to an orphanage she will be adopted by syco man over there i will takecare of her"
"Not so fast!" i stewp in front of his path, grab the baby, and vanish out of site
lil_devil_13
" get lost creep i wont let her handle wepons" she saidto the man the walked up to the woman " but i want to take care of her if we send her to an orphanage she will be adopted by syco man over there i will takecare of her"
how old are you, girl? i asked, and i said "i would take care of her very well at my orphanage.
*takes the baby again and runs into an alley dissapearing into thin air*
Muahahahahahah!!! :twsited:
Hiwitari-chan
lil_devil_13
how old are you, girl? i asked, and i said "i would take care of her very well at my orphanage.
"Hello I said I'm going to take care of her after all I'm a catdemon like her."
With one scream they all vanish but the other catdemon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff