frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
silvershadowfang
Mary_17
silvershadowfang
*walks to her*hey i live across the street my name is kage
oh hello i'm new around here but i know you have an olive garden restaurraunt where is it?And by the way i'm Mary suzaki!
hi mary i dont know where the olive garden is tho but seya around
ok well i can find it on my own but hey you're welcome to come over anytime*screeches off,turns to frank*he was nice donchu think?
*nods* mhm 3nodding biggrin
*gets to olive garden*ha told you i'd find it!*gets seated,orders,while waiting for food*so how was your day what did ya do?
um.... nothing much... mainly just sat around...
well sounds like your day went pretty well!...um what do ya wanna do for dessert ? wink whee heart
hm... let's see... wink
well you get to choose dessert since i choose dinner! wink ...*leans over table just a bit just to look a lil sexy xp *infact mabey we should keep it this way...i choose dinner and you get what ever you want for dessert! smile
whee ooh~ *pokes her nose playfully*
*giggles* whee
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
silvershadowfang
Mary_17
silvershadowfang
oh hello i'm new around here but i know you have an olive garden restaurraunt where is it?And by the way i'm Mary suzaki!
ok well i can find it on my own but hey you're welcome to come over anytime*screeches off,turns to frank*he was nice donchu think?
*gets to olive garden*ha told you i'd find it!*gets seated,orders,while waiting for food*so how was your day what did ya do?
well sounds like your day went pretty well!...um what do ya wanna do for dessert ? wink whee heart
hm... let's see... wink
well you get to choose dessert since i choose dinner! wink ...*leans over table just a bit just to look a lil sexy xp *infact mabey we should keep it this way...i choose dinner and you get what ever you want for dessert! smile
*giggles* whee
hehehe biggrin
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
silvershadowfang
Mary_17
silvershadowfang
hm... let's see... wink
*giggles* whee
hehehe biggrin
after this you wanna go to the fair!and then go home and watch scary movies?and then...you cxan have dessert!*flicks nose playfully!*he he
Mary_17
*giggles* whee
hehehe biggrin after this you wanna go to the fair!and then go home and watch scary movies?and then...you cxan have dessert!*flicks nose playfully!*he heooh alright! hehe whee
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
*giggles* whee
hehehe biggrin
after this you wanna go to the fair!and then go home and watch scary movies?and then...you cxan have dessert!*flicks nose playfully!*he heooh alright! hehe whee *finishes dinner and head off to fair*what do ya wanna ride first whee
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
*giggles* whee
hehehe biggrin
after this you wanna go to the fair!and then go home and watch scary movies?and then...you cxan have dessert!*flicks nose playfully!*he he
ooh alright! hehe whee *finishes dinner and head off to fair*what do ya wanna ride first whee hm... *looks around* anything fast biggrin
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
*giggles* whee
hehehe biggrin
ooh alright! hehe whee
*finishes dinner and head off to fair*what do ya wanna ride first whee hm... *looks around* anything fast biggrin hey i've NEVER been on one of those upside down rollercoasters!how about we start with that one!it looks fast!
{{AH! MESSED UP QUOTE CHAIN!}}

sure ok looks good! biggrin
*gets on and gets a death grip on the bar,it starts*eeep!hmm this isn't so bad! sweatdrop *roller coater really takes off and goes through it's first loop*omg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!i'm gonna die holy crap*clamps on to you like there's no tommarow*im gonna die aren't i heh heh sweatdrop
Mary_17
*gets on and gets a death grip on the bar,it starts*eeep!hmm this isn't so bad! sweatdrop *roller coater really takes off and goes through it's first loop*omg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!i'm gonna die holy crap*clamps on to you like there's no tommarow*im gonna die aren't i heh heh sweatdrop
WHEEE!!! *laughs* aw come on, enjoy this!
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
fine*now having death on you the rest of the ride,gets off ride and you look at me like you wanna confert me...perks up just as you're about to put your arm around me...*lets go on again! blaugh blaugh
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
fine*now having death on you the rest of the ride,gets off ride and you look at me like you wanna confert me...perks up just as you're about to put your arm around me...*lets go on again! blaugh blaugh
*puts an arm around her* haha you sure?
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
*smiles rather freakishly, and nodds*yeah! eek xd
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
*laughs* alrighty!

{{i gotta go in like 10 minutes so if i stop responding you know where i would be... not here lol}}
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
frankenstrat_69
Mary_17
*laughs* alrighty!

{{i gotta go in like 10 minutes so if i stop responding you know where i would be... not here lol}}
stare you're leaving me?well how dare you...*huggles*don't leave ha ha well you can go now have fun! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff