Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Divorcee

User Image
      User ImageUser Image

with luna in shepherd's lounge - outside in hj's car

tab tab Haejoon’s heart dropped when LUNA explained how she spent the last three days. The part of him that saw the wallflower as children bled at the thought that one of them bore witness to that night. He saw the SWAT vehicles and the helicopter search lights in his rearview mirror as he fled. He knew that Jinpyo would be cutting it close, but he had faith in EVA and in his brother-had faith that they would make it out alright.

tab tab Haejoon leaned against the wall and nodded at LUNA. “That’s good, good. And okay,” he mumbled, his words borderline incoherent. He took a deep breath to help gather himself, but his eyes remained turned down as he spoke. “You did the right thing. It’s too dangerous for any of us to go to the old lab, right now. The government’s probably just waiting for me to show up.”

tab tab Just as he was about to slip into a dark space, LUNA reminded him of the real reason he was there. Right. The festival. “IO’s… IO,” he sighed as he turned out of the lounge. He walked slow down the hall as he tried to fill LUNA in on the technical side of their problem. “She's somewhere around here. The glitch in the love emotion is affecting her pretty hard. She’s not entirely what I remember her to be, but she’s still herself, if that makes sense.” Did it? Was LUNA aware that her emotional pieces and parts weren’t functioning as he intended? Probably not, seeing how Jinpyo hadn’t cared to tell any of the others.

tab tab “Long story short: Jinpyo ******** up my coding on all of your love emotions while I was gone and I don’t know why. Everyone’s personalities seem to be the same for the most part. You like the same things, think the same way… but the way some of you are connecting with others is a little off.” He looked down again and smiled. “I see it in you, too. In the way you talked about the other night…” The coldness with which she spoke of Jinpyo didn’t go unnoticed. Her reaction was unlike most of the other wallflowers’. RO and KURO seemed to keep their cool, but everyone else had been a mess. SHOTS was emotional. MOON, vengeful. BASIL cried and, for some reason, IO and EVA got into a fight. Their emotions went haywire because of the news of the death, but here, LUNA seemed entirely unaffected. Haejoon shoved his hands into his pant pockets and looked forward. ‘Her reactions aren’t her fault.’ That’s what he told himself to help make sense of her nonchalance.

tab tab Haejoon held the door to the main lobby open for LUNA while he reached for his phone. His thumb opened a text to IO and began scribbling out a few lines as he continued. “My schedule’s a little tight, so it’ll be a few days before I have time to start on the AEI problems. In the meantime, I’m making everyone get used to living their own life. It’ll be safer for you that way.” He held the main entrance open for her as well and led her to his car parked in the lot. The push of a button was all it took to turn the machine on. Haejoon walked around to the driver’s side, sent the message to IO, and got in.

@ IO
                                                      Hey. We’re waiting for you in the car.

tab tab Afterwards, Haejoon turned to LUNA and smiled. "Is there anything you want to watch or listen to on the way? IO's been binge watching Love and Baozi for the last three days. It's only fair if I let you have a chance to pick." AKA Please don't make me watch another episode. ; A;

LadyKayK N O X x
                                                      Your introduction is fine. We forgot to let you know that we were going to have Luna wake up “today” 31 Dec. That way you wouldn’t have to summarize all of the time you missed but the way you did it is fine.

For the future, each brother has their own lab. Shepherd belongs to Haejoon only. Jinpyo was never invited there because of their argument, and the day Haejoon rescued the wallflowers was the first day any of the wallflowers saw it. Luna would have always been at Jinpyo’s lab in the past, which we left unnamed because it’s destroyed.

harikarikandi
                                                      where io at gurl

Devoted Divorcee

User Image

kuro
                              mae ri’s apartment w/ mae ri

User Image

tab tab “That’s true. But if I called you beforehand, there would have been a chance you’d say no.” Kuro said, looking at Maeri with a cheeky grin. That, and part of him hoped to walk in on her getting ready. “Call me an a**, but I really didn’t want to give you the choice.” Coming over unannounced, breaking in, forcing his residency on her-everything was done to his liking with only minimal consideration for her wants. Such was the way Kuro tended to conduct himself around humans, whether he liked them or not, whether he knew them or not. It amused him to know that Maeri was giving him her approval regarding moving in. At the same time, it only made him want to test her limits-to find out just much she was willing to let him get away with.

tab tab Kuro’s smile widened when Maeri blushed at his question. He raised a brow at her as she explained her plan for the night-or lack of one. He sipped casually from his drink, opting to let her flounder a bit. His sights were already set on bringing her to the club with him. He could wait until after visiting the studio, though, just to see if any of her coworkers would be less of a struggle. “Sure, I’ll hang out at the studio for a bit. My bro’s taking a while to get back at me, so I might as well kill some time.” Kuro chuckled and shook his head after Maeri threatened he’d be in trouble if someone broke in while they were away. “I dunno, I kinda hope someone does. I might like being in trouble,” he said, kidding of course. If someone really did break into her apartment and mess with their stuff, he’d see to it personally that they were caught, and then some.

tab tab “And Maeri? You don’t have to come back early on my account. To be honest with you, I’ll probably be out until two, maybe three.” He set his cup down on the table. “Though, to be completely honest, I was expecting to stay in your room with you. I kinda don’t like being cold and I hate sleeping alone.” Kuro knew that this would probably come as a shock, so he was quick to try to smooth it over. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll show you how to manually activate and deactivate my sleep mode. It’s just one of those things, if you know what I mean.” He looked around for a bit to rid himself of an awkward feeling then decided to change the subject. “So how're we getting to the station? Wanna walk or call a cab or something? Unless... you have your own car, in which case I'd be very impressed.” Kuro tried to hide a smirk, but failed. “If you do have one, wanna let me drive? I'm programmed to do it~”

feeling: cheeky
                              wearing: shirts are overrated
                              power: 96%
                              ryeosomniadear

harikarikandi's Pardner

Unstoppable Wife

User Image
User Image
User Image
It wasn't that Eva's style was.. bad necessarily, but it didn't suit her image. Perhaps if she wasn't some sort of god to these humans, RO wouldn't have been so nitpicky about her outfits. But she was and he wanted her to on a different plane than them. He wouldn't allow his family to be ridiculed. RO nodded to what Eva was saying as he stared at the outfit, trying to pair them with the proper set of accessories. She hopped off the bed towards the window. It was strange seeing this world. He had seem glimpse of it from inside Jin-Pyo's lab, but it was the same view every time. Humans were weird yet amazing. They were always coming up with something new. He watched as Eva picked an outfit for the night.

"I haven't since we were at Shepherd's." He hadn't really grasped how much time has passed till now. RO didn't go pass 70% before recharging. Eva's excitement made him happy. It had been a long time RO felt like this: being free and seeing his family. Being outside was definitely nicer. Once Eva had made her decision, RO helped with personalizing her look. When it was all said and done, she went off to take pictures of herself. Now was the time for him to get ready as well. They had picked out some clothes for him earlier at the mall. RO hadn't seen a problem of changing in the same room as Eva until he noticed she had left the room.

Eva had said originally they were heading to an event, but they were sitting outside under some tent. She seemed eager so RO had followed along willingly. The space was cramped and RO was worried about how dirty the place was. There was this side of humans too. He felt awkward sitting there. The other humans seemed to have noticed them. He had never experienced this before and his database mentioned something about this being something casual and sometimes involving alcohol. The owner of the tent didn't seem fazed at all by Eva's presence. It seemed like she was a regular here. RO took his time taking in the strange place that brought Eva such joy. Chicken feet..? A server placed two plates full of the said food. It looked messy. This is what Eva brought RO here for. As he was rolling up his sleeves, Eva reached out for his hand. She looked so serious as she spoke before ruining the image with her eating. With all her complaining about wanting to dress her own way, she was still scared of what people thought about her.

"Don't worry about it," he reassured her, squeezing her hand back. He watched Eva eat, not really sure how to go about this. Careful with his clothes, he took small bites. It was spicy. They sat and ate for awhile before continuing on with their night. The park was lively; a lot of humans had gathered here to enjoy the New Year. Food booths were popular, all similar to the chicken feet tent Eva had brought RO to. Off to the side, children were playing. They were playing with tops and a hacky sack. "Is that fun?" He was curious about what the children were doing. They looked at him weirdly before nodding. "Where can I get them?" The children looked at each other, uncertain as the tall Wallflower continued to talk to them. One finally pointed in a direction, telling RO there was a booth further down that would sell them to him. He smiled and thanked them for their help. He gestured to Eva to follow him to the booth the kids talked about.

Holding the toys in his hand made him happy. He hadn't paid for them yet, but the older woman said he could keep them. RO took it out of its wrapping and started to test it out. He was clumsy at first.

"Do you think Basil will like it?"

Eva's apartment > Tent > Park; Where
Eva ; Who
so chic ; What

emotion_awesome
Bloomtastic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers