Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
              Ѷιcтσяιαииєєsє Яєиαℓ∂ι

filleri let itxxxfall,xxmyxxxxxHEART
              fillerfillerfillerfillerAND asxxitxxxfell,xxyouxxROSExxxxto claimxxit

Victorian took a seat on Caleb's bed as she glanced around. His room was large and sunlight filled the room from the window. She let her eyes stop at the desk that sat in the corner, it was the most unorganized thing in the room and she couldn't help but approve of it. She was a fairly neat person but complete organization seemed to bother her sometimes. Weren't all athlete's messy? she asked herself. That's how they were all portrayed in movies. Though Caleb has always seemed so put together and confident, something that Victorian lacked. When she was around Caleb she felt as if some of his confidence was sucked into herself.

Victorian looked over at Caleb, his shirt was off now, but his back was turned to him. She turned her head reading the engraved words in the trophies and staring at pictures that stood on the desk. In her home, pictures didn't really exist. When her sister died her mother took them all down. Nowadays Victoria's younger sister, Layton couldn't even remember what she looked like. Hell she couldn't even remember that she had a sister. "Could I ask your opinion on what to wear? I'm sure you're much better at this than I am." Victorian smiled, putting down the trophy and turning towards him. His muscled were exposed and she could feel her cheeks get red. She looked at her feet and then around the room again as she walked over to where he stood. "Its hard enough dressing myself. she said giggling. "Let's see if I can help." She brushed past him and began looking into his closet, pushing things around. She handed him a pair of khaki shorts and a collard shirt"How about this?"

{ OOC;; }

but i setxxxFIRExxtoxxxthexxrain
          fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerwatched asxxitxxxpourxxas i touchedxxyour face
          fillerfillerfillerfillerwell itxxburnedxxxwhile ixxcried
          fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller'cause ixxxHEARDxxit screamin' out your name,xxxxxxxYOUR n a m e

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
ⓔⓥⓐⓝ ⓣⓗⓔⓞⓓⓞⓡⓔ ⓜⓘⓛⓛⓔⓡ
User Image
】【】【】【】【】【】【】【

As Evan drove, he wondered if anyone was at his house. He knew his parents wouldn't be home, but wasn't sure about his sisters, Lacey and Charlotte. If either one of them was home, he knew it would make Summer feel uncomfortable since she dated one of them and the other despises Summer with a fiery passion. Before Summer and Lacey started dating, Evan warned his bestfriend about his ticking time bomb of a sister. They may have lasted a while, but the anguish he witnessed Summer go through might not have been worth it. Evan felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out as he stopped at a red light. After reading the text, he replyed quickly than put his phone back where it belonged as the light had turned green.

To: Jordan
I'm already out so I'll just come by now
Be there in a few mins

Turning numerous streets and passing by houses that looked like no one lived in them, he turned onto Jordan's street and slowed his driving trying to find her house. Evan parked infront of her house and turned his car off. "Be right back" he said to the ladies who talking in the backseat. The male opened his door and got out of the car, closing the door behind him. He had only been to the female's house a couple times before but stayed for a very brief time. Evan walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. As he waited, he stuck his hands in his front pockets and started looking around observantly at the neighborhood.

Outfit

】【】【】【】【】【】【】【

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

xx
                                          SO WHAT IF I HERB BURN, NOT LIKE IT CAN KILL ME

xxxxxxx
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Louie watched as Jordan rubbed her cheetos flaked covered fingers on the white couch and couldn't help but laugh a little.His hazel eyes drifted around the room as millions of thought fluttered through his mind, when he was high his brain always decided to overload with thoughts.He chuckled slightly as she spoke about rolling around in a mountain of crack."I say we become drug lords and fill a pool up with it and swim in it, that be pretty ace"He closed his eyes picturing swimming in a pool of cocaine and how uncomfortable it be but at the same time fun as hell.He came out of his day dream as his cell phone buzzed and vibrate in his back pocket, he turned a little to the side so he could grab his cell and read the message.It was from Nora asking if who was all going to the party.Something Louie was good at was being known everyone knew Louie.He could never figure it out when random strangers would yell "hey" to him or try to hold a conversation with him.He always just chalked it up to him meeting them drunk out of his mind and forgetting about them, he turned his iphone side ways and began to reply to the message.

To:Nora
                                                I'm defiantly going..
                                                Its not a party with out me.

Once he hit send he dropped his phone beside him and grabbed his energy drink and chugged the rest of it down quickly.He looked at Jordan when she said she have to kill him if she told him, He tried his hardest to acted as if she had just frightened him before laughter took over."Well if you didn't use your assets to your benefits it would be a complete waste of a nice body"He said as he smirked a little before feeling his phone vibrate again.Before reaching for his phone the women began to speak again, and it was about space which wasn't surprising it was a usual conversation topic with Jordan when she was high."So true, kinda sketches me out".He said as he he thought about it, it wasn't space that sketched him more like there could be other life forms out there.He looked at the direction of the door when he heard the doorbell go off"that probably for you Miss drug queen"He said as he smirked a little more.He finally picked up his phone and looked down at his phone once more reading a text before he began to reply to it.

To:Cali
                                                Yeah I got a full pack.
                                                I'm at Jordan if you wanna stop by and grab some.

xx
                                                    SMOKING WEED AND BAMBOO, SIPPIN ON PRIVATE STOCK.

Mood:Chill.
                                                Outfit:[x]

xxxxxxx
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    User Image

User Image
    Marissa rolled her eyes as she sat on her bed with a pipe in her hand. She was texting her ex still for some idiotic reason that she couldn't even fathom why she was still texting him. She pushed her head away and listened to the song that was on the radio and bobbed her head to it. She placed the pipe up to her light pink lips and lit it with the lighter and started to take a hit. What had she been doing all day? Texting her ex, getting depressed and then getting stoned. Yeah she lived the good life alright. Sighing she took the hit that she felt that she needed so badly. The familiar flavor filled her mouth and escaped down to her lungs as she drew in more before holding it there for a few seconds. Finally she blew out her sweet release and felt the familiar light headed feeling fill her body. This was what she needed right now after dealing with Damien her ex all day. He had cheated on her with a few girls and still was trying to get with her. He was even tempting her with free drugs which she wanted really badly. There was supposed to be a giant party tonight though that she was definitely going to be there. She needed a little fun after the week that she had been having. She placed the pipe back up to her lips to take another hit, she would rather be stoned out of her mind than able to feel everything going on to her at this moment. After that hit she got up from her bed and sighed. She was going to have to do more than this.

She looked down at what she was going to wear to the party. She was wearing black tights with black heels with a medium length black skirt. She was wearing a black cami with a mesh top under it that covered her arms and more of her chest. She dressed odly but she was fine with that. She dressed how she was comfortable and that was all that mattered. She was a pretty girl but she didn't even pay attention to looks really. Even her own looks didn't matter much to her. She felt good how she looked so she didn't really care to play it up much. Walking to her dresser she looked for anything else that she might want to wear. After searching for ten minutes she gave up and walked over to her window instead. She was supposed to be grounded for her bad behavior lately. Her mom had found out she got drunk at a party. She had been really mad, oh if only she knew some of the things that Marissa actually did. She had a rep for being a party girl, a druggie, a bad girl even. All that made her laugh, she was still a pretty sweet girl to most people unless they hurt her in some way. She bit her lip going back to her closet. She grabbed a backpack out of it and slipped it onto her back. She walked back over to her window and swung it open. In her heels still she climbed out and onto a branch that was right outside of the window. She climbed along to the base of the tree and then started climbing higher to the top of the tree. She got to the top and moved along to the branch that was directly over her roof.

She stepped down onto the roof and quietly walked over to the middle where she often sat. She opened the backpack to pull out a sketchbook with some pencils. She was going to sketch something today as she was in the mood. She checked the bottom of her pack and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. For some reason she felt like she couldn't sketch unless she had a smoke first. She fished further in the bag and found some headphones and a spare ipod. She found a song that she wanted to listen to and she turned it up and then lit the cigarette. Taking a drag she reached down her top to get her phone out. She often held it there when she didn't have pockets. Surprised she saw she had only missed a few texts. She thought about who she would want to see tonight. She bit her lip just shaking her head, there were a couple of people but she wasn't going to announce who. She set her phone down and took another drag from her cigarette. She was very bored which was a bad thing for the girl. She would probably skech something and then leave for the party or to go find someone to see. Maybe someone would want to smoke with her or even take some pills. She had both at this moment which she often did.

To: Everyone
    Hey there wink Whats up?

6,250 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Popular Thread 100
    User Image

User Image

╔═..══════╗
    Little Miss Druggie
    ╚══════..═╝

Jordan burst into laughter and tilted her head back against the couch. "Dude. That would be so ace!" she agreed, sitting up. As she felt her phone vibrate. Twice. "Wow I'm so popular." she laughed sarcastically, reading both text messages. She ignored the first one from Nora. What kind of question was that? Obviously she was going to that party. It was sort of an obvious fact. She rolled her eyes but typed up a reply to Evan.

To: Evan
                            Sounds like a plan.
                            Hurry, before I smoke it al!!

She hit send and tossed her phone onto the couch right next to her. The blonde looked down at her body. "Assets?" she laughed. Just the word itself made her laugh. She said it to herself in her head and laughed again. She sipped her Monster slowly, enjoying the taste of it. Energy drinks were delicious to her. Especially the red one, which was already half finished. She swallowed the liquid in her mouth before speaking again. "I know right? It's like... Without space, there is nothing. And then you think space nothing, but it's totally not. Because things can't exist in nothing, and space is everything." she tossed her hands up. "It's ********' trippy." she laughed, running a hand through her hair.

As she doorbell rang, she groaned. That meant she had to get up. Letting out a sigh, she got to her feet and set her can on the table. She slowly walked towards the door before opening it. As soon as she looked at Jordan she frowned. "Ah s**t.." she muttered, turning around. She hurried back into the living room where she grabbed her bag and then rushed back to the foyer. Of course she slipped on her socks before she reached the door, causing her to howl with laughter. Eventually though, she got up and met Jordan at the door again. She dug through her bag and pulled out what he wanted, holding it out. "You know how much you're giving me, right?" she raised her eyebrows.

User Image

[[OOC: Outfit in gif (: ]]
    User Image
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCalista Wenchester

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxI left a trail of pills
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxto find my broken heart
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXin your lost mind

Swinging lazily Calista watched the little kids that had swarmed upon the play ground. The brunette couldn’t help but smile as she noticed a small group that had formed near the monkey bars. When the group scattered quickly she noticed a small girl with her hands covering her eyes. Faintly she could hear the girl counting as her phone buzzed.

Digging her heels into the tar chips Calista stopped her swing. As she fished her phone out Calista felt her phone vibrate again. She linked owlish at the screen she saw a text from Nova and Louie. The girls name she didn’t recognize. So she skimmed over it before she replied to Louie’s with a happy grin.

To: Louie
    Oh wow okay.
    I’ll be there in a few

Climbing off the swing Calista grabbed her bag. She noticed the little girl that had been counting was over by a bunch of bushes. The teen giggled softly as she walked towered Jordan’s house. Humming to herself Calista felt her phone vibrate again. This time the message was from Marissa. Looking up every now and then Calista replied to her.
    To: Rissa
    Getting some cigs girly.
    You?

Clicking the send button Calista rounded the street corner to Jordan’s house. When the blonds house came into view she noticed a boy standing in front of Jordan’s house as the blond held up a baggy. It looked like she had walked up on a deal in progress. “Wow Jordan, new friend?” she asked as she came up the walkway with a silly grin on her face.

XXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
    ⓔⓥⓐⓝ ⓣⓗⓔⓞⓓⓞⓡⓔ ⓜⓘⓛⓛⓔⓡ
    User Image
    】【】【】【】【】【】【】【

Looking at Jordan's neighbors house, Evan noticed a gnome looking statue that reminded him of something his grandmother had on her yard. His parents weren't close with any of thier family so he rarely went to relatives houses, but he enjoyed the occasions he would. Evan's parents pushed everyone away, even thier own children, so they could devote thier time on building thier dream restaurant, which worked out, but having no one to share the glory with is not something to take pride in. Maybe that's why everyone in the Miller house was screwed up in some sort of way. The kids had no structure growing up.

Hearing Jordan's front door open, he turned his glance as the blonde said something then turned back into her house. Evan stuck his hand in his pocket to grab the money as he saw Jordan walking back to the door with her bag. He unfolded the two twenties and a ten dollar bill, holding them out for the female as he grabbed the bag she was holding out. "Fifty should cut it, right?" he said, then turned his head as he heard another female voice. Evan had seen the other girl around school but didn't know who she was. "Wouldn't consider me 'new'," he said, then continued with a friendly smile, "name's Evan" The male turned back to look at Jordan, "I'm gonna get going, pleasure doing business with you. See you guys tonight" he said to both of the females. Evan started walking back to his car, opened the door and sat down.

Starting his black beauty again, he pulled away from Jordan's house and starting driving to his house. Evan didn't live too far away from where they were, turning a few streets he ended up infront of his house. he was glad that he didn't see Charlotte's car in the driveway. Parking in the driveway, he turned his car off, got out of his car and walked to the passenger side to open the door for the females in the backseat. Evan walked up to his front door, unlocking it as he walked inside. If someone were to make a judgement from the looks of his house, they would think the family that lives there was a big happy family. How decorations can give the wrong idea out. Evan turned to face the two girls, "Do you guys want something to eat or drink?" he said with a smile.

Outfit

】【】【】【】【】【】【】【

User Image
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Two more minutes, come on, was the only statement on the redheaded female's mind as she sat impatiently in her English class. Lacey had only one earbud in as she was in conversation with one of the footballs players sitting next to her, until she got easily bored when he started talking about stuff that she found uninteresting. The female was hugging one leg as the other rested ontop of her desk when a loud thud came from the back of the classroom. Lacey turned her head to see a boy who had been leaning bak in his chair, on the ground laughing a long with the rest of the class. She emitted a small chuckle as she turned to look out the window. The female looked over at the football player who still continued to talk even though she wasn't really listening but she nodded her head anyways because class was almost over and wouldn't have to deal with it any longer. Just as the boy who had fallen over got off the ground, the long anticipated bell had rung, making every student dart out of the classroom.

Exiting the building that held her captive for four tedious years, she hugged the jock she had been previously speaking to, waved to a few other people and decided to walk to the nearest coffee shop to satisfy her caffeine craving. Lacey had always walked with a fast pace stride, the only time she walked at a normal pace was when she was occupied with something in her hands or she had the courtesy to wait for someone, which rarely happened. The only thing she could think about was the party that was going on tonight. Lacey was a regular at the parties held by people in her clique, but she was excited for this one since it was anticipated to be the best one yet. She knew there would be tons of parties the whole summer, but she wouldn;t be attending most of them since she had to go on a stupid vacation with her family. The female couldn't stand just living with her family, nevermind being stuck in another country with them for a whole month. The only person she could withstand was her brother, Evan, but she even got sick of him if they were together too long.

Reaching the coffee shop she regularly went to, Lacey opened the door which made the bell ring. She walked up to the counter and ordered an iced french vanilla coffee. After paying the barista the amount due, she took a few steps back, waiting for her order to be ready. Lacey gazed around the shop, noticing that there wasn't a lot of people. She glanced over at two freshmen girls she had seen in the school hallways a few times. As she looked down at her iPod, she heard the barista call her order and walked up to the counter to get her coffee. Holding her cup, she walked out the bell ringing door and continued her stride, now heading towards her house. Lacey felt her phone vibrate so she took it out and replyed to the message from Nora then put her phone back in her back pocket.

To: Nora
    Subject: better question would be who isn't going, lol
    how about yourself?

By the time she reached her house, she was already half way finished with her coffee. Lacey frowned when she saw her brother's car in the driveway. She hoped to have the house to herself. Walking up to the front door, she unlocked it and walked in. As soon as she closed the door, she turned and wished she hadn't. Lacey saw her Evan, Summer and a young looking female. She took her iPod out of her ear and put it in her pocket as she walked towards her brother, making her way to the kitchen. "Enjoy hanging out with freshmen?" she said in condscending tone. She turned her glance towards Summer, and managed a small "hi", then dissapeared up the stairs, dropping her bag on her bed, then reappeared back downstairs. Lacey looked at Evan, "Wouldn't stay too long if I were you, Charlotte will be home any minute" she said as she headed for the door again. Her sister had never liked Summer, and her hatred for her got even worse when Lacey and Summer broke up.

The redhead walked out the door, not sure where she was going, only knowing she couldn't be in the same room with her former girlfriend while her brother was around. Lacey's long legs had managed to end up at an empty park a few streets away from her house. She walked in and sat on one of the swings, swinging to get higher and higher. The only thing that was on her mind was Summer. The redhead had been the one who screwed up their relationship, which lasted a year and a half. The last half of a year they were together was the toughest time of the whole relationship. Any conversation they would have, would lead into an arguement, and when Lacey got angry, she would say things that she didn't mean just to purposefully hurt Summer. But alas, Summer was the one to cut the relationship loose the summer before they both became seniors. The female took out her phone and sent out two texts, one to Rosemary, who she had recently met a few weeks before, and one to Cameron, the person she was closest to in thier clique. After putting her phone away, Lacey held onto the swing's ropes tightly as she leaned back, letting the sun hit her face as she closed her eyes.

To: Rosemary
    Subject: hey there Rosie, will I be seeing you at tonight's party?

To: Cameron
    Subject: hey buddy( :
    come to the park near my house if you're free

Wearing: Outfit
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    αηgєя ιѕ αη αcι∂ тнαт cαη ∂σ мσяє нαям тσ тнє νєѕѕєℓ ιη ωнιcн ιт ιѕ ѕтσяє∂ тнαη тσ αηутнιηg ση ωнιcн ιт ιѕ ρσυяє∂

User Image
                                  Rosemary Stasia Hewlett
                                  xxxxxIf you can play on the fiddle,
                                  *↷ How's about a British jig and reel?
                                  xxxxxxxxxSpeaking King's English in quotations

xxxxxxAs railroad towns feel the steel mills rust water frozeIn the generation
                                  xxxxxxxClear as winter ice
                                  xxxxxxxxxThis is your paradise
                                  xxxxxxxxxThere ain't no need for ya
                                  xxGo straight to hell boys ROSEMARY
                    xxxxxxxxxxxx( ( Artists & Musicians ) )

xxxxxRosemary was playing her trumpet, imagining she was Wynton Marsalis, knowing she wasn't half as good as he but wanting it anyway. Her phone started buzzing and she stopped mid phrase. She hadn't remembered giving her number out to anyone and yet there was a message from Rissa asking what she was up to. It took her a second to remember who this Rissa was, Marrisa! A sophmore, Rosemary had been a teacher's-aid in one of her classes. They had spoken a few times and Rosemary had given her her number incase she needed school help. She hadn't heard from hre until now, school over and on the precepice of the party of the year. She shrugged and pounded out a message on her mom's old phone.

To: Rissa
                    Hello. There is not much going on with me. I am just playing my trumpet. What about you?

xxxxxHer message was awkward but she felt it would be rude not to answer. It was now up to Rissa to decide if this was a conversation she wanted to continue. Rosemary dropped her phone on her bed and it bounced a few times. She picked up her trumpet again and continued to play.

User Image

Wearing:: This.
                    Company:: Alone
                    OOC::...

Najanko's Sweetheart

User Image
      ♥♡♥ ------► ℓ ι ℓ y αηη C ℓ ε м σ η s ◄------ ♥♡♥
      XXX
      "Music is the melody to your soul..."

XXX
      User Image

As Lily waited for Skylar to reply, Lily felt her phone vibrate. Reaching over to the other side of the bed, Lily picked up the small device. Putting in the familiar code, she unlocked her phone. She had a message from her friend Nora. Actually two messages. The first one was asking if she was going to the party. Ignoring that one, she read the second message deciding to reply to that one. Smiling she read the message before replying.

To: Nora
                                                              Msg: Hey! Not much, Hanging out with Skylar before the party. Head on over! (:

After pressing send she looked over at Skylar and said "Hey cutie. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go put this on." Winking playfully she laughed. He was the only one she could be so easy going with. Walking into the bathroom she quickly stripped and changed into her outfit for the party. Looking in the mirror she couldn't help but whisper to herself "Damn, I look hot." giggling to herself she walked back out to Skylar. "So, what do ya think?" she said modeling her outfit. It was flattering, yet not too sexy. Nor was it overwhelming. After a moment she smiled before she realized she didn't tell Skylar Nora was coming. "Oh, hey Nora is coming over." Sitting back down on the bed next to him she thought about her friendship with Nora. Ever since Nora had moved there, Lily quickly befriended her. She was nice and Lily always liked making new friends.

"...the beat is what you make it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥♡♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              User Image

User Image User Image User Image

--⊱Currently: leaving school.⊰--

OutOfCookies: <3 Helloo (:
              Hey, I'm gonna where this!
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Munroe

★★ Addison Lenore Walker ★★

"I think that the phrase 'it's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now' sounds so much better than it's one-fifteen and I'm hammered and horny."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
          ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ S*x in the air, I don't care I love the smell of it ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nora was distracted from her thoughts and from petting Dex when her phone buzzed, letting her know that she had a reply from Lily. She was surprised to see that she had a reply from Lacey and Louie as well. Of course, she shouldn't be that surprised, after all, she had texted everyone in her contacts earlier. She began to write replies, smirking a bit at the surprise Lily would get when she met Dex. Everyone had seen Lady, but no one had met Dex yet.
    Recipient: Louie
    Sender: Nora

Recipient: Lacey
    Sender: Nora
    Message: Yeah, I've decided it's time to break out of my shell n go to a party for once

Nora pressed the send button and smirked to herself as she walked into her closet and found a sky blue trench coat. She put it on and grabbed her keys and headed back outside to her car. She had already put a bag in there with some different choices of outfit, mainly because she was starting to feel uncomfortable with what she was wearing.

Dex was draped comfortably around Nora's shoulders as she started the car. Whether or not Lily cared for Dex was of no concern, there was a customized snake cage built into the back seat for him if things got to stressful. She stroked him as the Gallardo purred to life and backed out of the driveway. She knew her way around, and Lily's house was about a twenty minute drive from her house. Upon her arrival, Nora knocked on the door before walking right on in. It was a habit of hers that she hadn't managed to break before moving. She made her way up to Lily's room, noticing Skylar there, and smiled. "Hey guys! What's up?" she said, waving lightly. "So, I've already got my outfit on, but I'm not sure if it's acceptable. I've got a duffel bag with a couple others if this one sucks. What do you think?" Nora said, slipping out of the trench coat and striking a goofy pose.

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Invisibility 100
    User Image
    SkylarAndersonJade

...outfit...

Skylar chuckled when Lily mentioned blackmailing her. "But that takes all the fun out of it," he whined playfully. He then took the scarf and draped it around his neck. He stood up from the bed and proceeded to strut around the room, modeling the scar a little bit. "How's it look?" he asked. "I think what I'm already wearing is more than acceptable for a party, so I don't need to go home to get ready." The boy walked over and gave himself a look in the mirror and gave a nod of approval. It may not have been the idea party outfit, and he knew for sure that he was going to be hot as hell with all the dancing he planned on doing, but there was no way he could wear short sleeves to the party. He needed the long sleeves 24/7 to hide all the scars and fresh cuts on his skin. Thinking about it made the corners of his mouth turn down ever so slightly, but he forced them up again quickly before Lily could notice that anything was wrong.

Whirling around to face his friend, when she said that she'd be right back. "Go go! he exclaimed, shooing her towards the bathroom. "Get a move on girl." Sky looked after the girl and waited for her to close the bathroom door before going back to sit down on her bed. Being very careful, he pulled up the sleeves of his shirt to examine the fresh cuts from the previous night. They looked pretty nasty, but they were scabbed over fairly well and would be fine as long as no one touched his wrists too harshly. He knew that he needed to apply some more medicine to the cuts to prevent them from getting infected, but he didn't have time at that moment without risking Lily finding out about his secret. As he heard the bathroom door begin to open, he yanked his sleeves down quickly. It stung the injuries a little bit, but he forced himself not to wince as Lily entered back into the room. "Let's see!" he said to her excitedly. "Spin. Skylar smiled and made a spin motion with his finger. "You look wonderful!" he exclaimed. "I'm a genius!" When he heard that Nora was coming over, he smiled and gave Lily an approving nod. He didn't really know Nora personally, only by association through Lily. But from what he knew, she was a nice girl and good to hang out with.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

[ooc: sorry i haven't been posting. i was very busy again and without internet.]

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Invisibility 100
    User Image
    CalebWyattJade

Looking at Victorian's face, Caleb could tell that she was a little uncomfortable by him being shirtless. He could tell by the way that she wouldn't look directly at him. Still, he didn't make a move to clothe himself. He was confidant about his looks. And besides, he thought it was kind of cute how she seemed a little embarrassed. He laughed a bit when she said it's hard enough for her to dress herself. Some how he could never imagine a girl having a hard time picking out what to wear, but then again he was a guy so he saw things differently. When she brushed past him, he felt a little bit of a tingle in his skin that he couldn't explain. 'What is with me today?' he questioned in his thoughts. He didn't usually end up with feelings like these. When she picked out some clothes for him, he took one look at it and gave it a nod of approval. If he had to be honest, he didn't know the first thing about picking out his clothes. He usually just closed his eyes and pulled something out of the closet. At least he knew enough to not pair stripes with polka dots. "Looks good to me," he said as he started to undo the button on his jeans. As he pulled his zipper down he paused and looked up at Tori, realizing how awkward the situation was. A little bit of blush actually colored his cheeks. "Heh...I'll be right back," he said slowly, taking the clothes from her hands and walking down the hall to the bathroom.

"So stupid," he muttered under his breath as he closed the door behind him. Caleb got undressed and threw his clothes into the hamper in the corner of the bathroom. He then put on the new clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. "Not half bad," he said to himself. He walked out of the bathroom and back to his room. "Thanks for the help. Now let's get to your house so we've still got some time to get there before it starts," he told her, and started to walk back out of his room. He walked slowly enough for Victorian to follow him and catch up, then he moved down the stairs and out of the front door. He realized that since none of his family was home, they would have to walk. Good thing his friend didn't live too far away. Beginning to walk down the sidewalk he said, "I hope you don't mind walking since there's no one here to drive us."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Najanko's Sweetheart

User Image
      ♥♡♥ ------► ℓ ι ℓ y αηη C ℓ ε м σ η s ◄------ ♥♡♥
      XXX
      "Music is the melody to your soul..."

XXX
      User Image

Leaning back so she was laying on her elbows, Lily scanned her emasculate room. She was definitely going to have to clean it. She had clothes all over the floor and it bugged her. She tended to be somewhat a**l about her bedroom. It was usually spotless, and this bugged her. Standing up she began picking up some of her clothing as she heard Skylar speak. Smiling, she felt good about what she was wearing when he said she looked wonderful. "Well, you may have picked it out, but I'm the one workin it!" she saidf playfully. She thoroughly enjoyed looking good, but who didn't? Plus, not only did she look good, she felt good and comfortable too.

After putting some clothes up, she looked back at Skylar questioningly. "Hey, do you plan on wearing that to the party?" she figured he would at least go home and change into something more...summer like. Moments later she heard someone coming up her stairs. 'Nora...' she thought. Hearing a voice behind her, she whirled around. Yep. It was Nora. Smiling Lily patted herself on the back mentally. She loved being right...but she pretty much knew she would be right. Her eyes widening, she just realized something. She did nothing about her hair or makeup. Sighing, she decided to wait a little while. Raising an eyebrow, she listened to Nora speak and then watched as she dropped the trenchcoat. If Lily didn't know any better, she'd think Nora was trying to seduce them. Fighting back a giggle, she bit her lip and examined the outfit. "Hmm..." she let out quietly while thinking. Slapping her legs she looked up at her and added "I think I'd have to see the other outfits to be sure."

"...the beat is what you make it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥♡♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              User Image

User Image User Image User Image

--⊱Currently: leaving school.⊰--

OutOfCookies: <3 Helloo (:
              Hey, I'm gonna where this!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash