Please join!

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Well, I still want to get a lot more people but I know everyone is getting restless so...

WE ARE OPEN!

We'll start on Friday afternoon on the last day of school. School has just ended and everyone is going home to get ready for the party. It's at one of the popular (not a playable character) kid's house. I'll make announcement when the party is starting so be on the look out for that.
User Image

ЈΣΛΠΠΣTTΣГOSIΣBΛΠK

It was no simple surprise when a limo pulled up to the school and the driver requested her to get in. A boney pale man with a pilot like hat on his bald head. The girl just looked at the man, then glanced around her at the people heading home. Would they have thought any different of her if she refused the ride or even if she took it. Taking a minute to think she slowly bent down looking the man in the eyes, "Tell Stevie that I don't want the ride home. And even if I did I wouldn't ride in a limo, thank you. Have a nice day." Flashing a smile she taped the hood of the stretched limo and walked around the front.

Sighing lightly she looked around. Anyone, anyone she could find that lived near her, and she could walk home with. Jean recognized a couple faces, but didn't really know many on account of her being a freshman and all. She also noticed the posses of kids hanging around before laughing and talking loud. She ran her fingers through her hair and yawned silently as she looked for Elizabeth. The skinny black haired girl was Jeannette's best friend and one of the only people she hung out with out of school, besides Connor. And to say Connor wasn't really in her clique, though she really didn't see the point in cliques anyway. It was simply stupid to her. Her eyes traveled to the clouds in the sky as she kept walking, her surrounds moving in a slow motion manner.

She whistled gently as she kept her eyes to the blue and white sky. Smiling sweetly to herself before lowering her head to a bench near a store. It was the meeting place for her and Eliz. Her feet tapping against the ground as she kept the whistle going. Her mind grew clouded as she kept her feet tapping. What was taking the girl so long?

Single
Gear
No one
[[Hope this is okay~]]

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ElizabethAshlynJade

...outfit...

Elizabeth walked out the front door of the school. As much as she actually kinda liked school, she was glad to be out of there for the day. She looked around at how nice the day was and wondered where her friend, Jeannette, was. Suddenly she remembered that they were supposed to be meeting at their usual spot in front of the used book store that she loved so much. She decided that she would shoot a text to her friend so she would know that she was going to be a couple minutes late.

To: Bankie
                                                  Be there soon. Running a little late. Had to stay after
                                                  class a little while to talk to the teacher about the
                                                  summer reading list.

The black haired girl was probably one of the only people who was actually interested in reading any of the books on the summer reading list. Instead of waiting for her brothers to drive her to the book store, she decided to just walk since it wasn't too far away.

It wasn't very long before she could see the bookstore in the distance and Jeannette sitting on the bench outside. She approached her friend and took a seat next to her. "hey there, she said, taking here satchel-style bag off of her shoulder and sitting it on the space that was left beside her in the bench. "What's on the agenda for today?"

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

[ooc: just getting to post now after coming down with a severe case of writer's block]

Familiar Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
              Ѷιcтσяιαи иєєsє Яєиαℓ∂ι

filleri let itxxxfall,xxmyxxxxxHEART
              fillerfillerfillerfillerAND asxxitxxxfell,xxyouxxROSExxxxto claimxxit

Victorian sighed as she walked down the vacant hallway. She felt as if she could be in a bad horror movie. One where it was the middle of the day and all the students disappeared without a trace. As she walked over to her locker she pictured the killer magically popping up behind her and using his trusty knife to plunge her in the neck and end her life. Victorian laughed to herself as she emptied the remains of her locker items into the near trash can.

Her phone began to vibrate, singing a short tune of 'The one that got away' by Katy Perry. Her younger sister Layton was calling her. Victorian slipped into her bag and grabbed at her phone, missing the call but receiving a text message in its place. Layton wanted to know when she was coming home. Summer had just started and she didn't want to waste her first night sitting at home with her quietly dysfunctional mother and father and Layton, her sweet and bubbly younger sister. She began typing away at her key pad to say exactly that and reached for the delete button realizing that she couldn't. "Soon" she said aloud placing her phone back into her bag and walking down the hall.

As she got closer to the school's entrance door she could hear the sounds of the kids outside, squeaking with delight and probably going on about their summer plans. She wouldn't have any of those. Her family hadn't been anywhere together since her sister died. Victorian ran her hands through her hair, making sure she was presentable before showing her face to anyone outside. She slipped through the door, scanning the crowd for a familiar face. She recognized Caleb and began making her way over to him. "Hey Caleb, what's up?" she said smiling brightly at him. "Its finally summer. Are you as excited as I am?" Victorian was anything but excited, she knew most of her summer would be wasted upstairs in her room staring at the ceiling.

outfit

{ OOC;; Hope this isn't that horrible.}

but i setxxxFIRExxtoxxxthexxrain
          fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerwatched asxxitxxxpourxxas i touchedxxyour face
          fillerfillerfillerfillerwell itxxburnedxxxwhile ixxcried
          fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller'cause ixxxHEARDxxit screamin' out your name,xxxxxxxYOUR n a m e

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image

ЈΣΛΠΠΣTTΣГOSIΣBΛΠK

Jeannette jumped as her rump vibrated. Her eyes growing wider and traveling down to the bench as her hand grabbed the phone from her back pocket. Reading the message she rolled her eyes playfully. Placing it on her lap looking around the area. People bustled back and forth up the street. Her feet had never stopped there vigorous tapping. Jean's attention being taken by Eliza's voice. She smiled brightly before turning her head. A party, a end-of-the-school-year party. She said looking down at her phone. Maybe Connor would want to join in the fun and party hard with them. If they were going that is.

She quickly looked up at Elizabeth with a sheepish smile. Almost begging, pleading for her to say she'd enjoy to come along. Though her friend wasn't one for...parties she would try to get her to tag along. Yet, her mind came back to Connor, maybe she could ask him to come along with them just to make it a group. Possibly she could even tell him how sh feels, if he'd come. Only if they'd be alone at the time. A thin layer of pink came to her cheeks, coming back to the real world she looked at her best friend, You should come! And....maybe ask...Connor to come too..maybe, she tensed up a bit looking into her friends eyes.

Single
Gear
Eliza
O.O.C

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
CalebWyattJade

Caleb slammed his locker as he finished removing all the lose papers and things that had been thrown in there during the year. He carried the large wad in his hands and dumped it into a trash can in a corner then continued down the hallway. He made it outside and squinted a little bit in the bright sun. "I'm free!" he yelled semi-loudly as he stretched his arms above his head. He got a few odd stares but he didn't really care. He was kind of used to being stared at considering his popularity and performance in the soccer field. He liked the attention. And it wasn't like a small bit of loud weirdness was going to suddenly demote his clique status.

The athletic boy almost strutted down the front stairs of the school and over to "the wall" as all the students called it. In reality. It wasn't anything special, just the circular concrete wall around the flag poles, but everyone seemed to hang out there before and after school. He stood there for a few minutes and looked around. He saw plenty of people he knew, but no one he really felt like socializing with at that moment. Instead, he took out his phone and responded to a couple of texts that he had already received since school had ended. After all, he was pretty popular and knew a lot of people.

His texting was suddenly interrupted by someone saying his name. He looked up from the phone to see Victorian walking towards him. "Hey girl." he said to her. "Of course I'm excited. Didn't you hear me screaming a minute ago." He chuckled, not really knowing if the girl had been outside yet to hear his outburst. Then suddenly he remembered something that one of his friends from the soccer team had told him earlier. "So are you going to that party tonight? You know I'm not missing it." Caleb loved to party, but he wasn't a hard partier. Everyone always seemed to assume that since he kind of ran with the popular crowd that he drank at parked and maybe did a little drugs, but that wasn't the case. Caleb was actually pretty straight edge and hardly ever got into that kind of stuff.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
ElizabethAshlynJade

...outfit...

The second Elizabeth heard Jeannette mention a party Elizabeth rolled her eyes and relaxed her posture some. "Bankie, you know I don't like parties," she said, sounding a little bit whiny. Elizabeth was incredibly shy and hated going anywhere that she wasn't comfortable being and parties were definitely one of those places. But she knew why her friend was asking her to go. She knew the girl well enough to know before she even said anything about it. She was wanting to go just incase Connor was going to be there.

"I knew that's what this was all about!" she said when Jean finally admitted that she wanted to ask Connor to go. "You're going to make me be the third wheel and that totally isn't fun," she wined some more. When she saw that her friend wasn't giving in, she hoped that maybe she could come up with a different idea that the girl would accept. "Can't we just ask him to go somewhere else? Like the movies or something?" By this point she was basically desperate to do everything except go to this party.

Najanko's Sweetheart

User Image
    ♥♡♥ ------► ℓ ι ℓ y αηη C ℓ ε м σ η s ◄------ ♥♡♥
    XXX
    "Music is the melody to your soul..."

XXX
    User Image

'Finally...' Lily thought to herself as the last bell of the day rang. That meant it was officially summer and she was out of school for a few months. Luckily, she had nothing to do but have fun, tan, and party the whole summer. Standing up, Lily gathered what few belongings she had even bothered taking to school that day and began to walk out the classroom while swinging her backpack over her shoulders. In that moment she looked around to see a sea of students swarming towards the schools front doors. Smirking she shook her head, it was always chaotic on the last day of school. There is teachers ready to get away from annoying kids, students trying to get away from teachers, and then there were people who didn't want to leave. Lily was the type that was ready to get out of school, but didn't hate it. She figured that she would be bored any other time if she weren't at school. Thanks to her hard work, she was now a senior. That meant the following year she would be in charge, well not really but she still felt a type of seniority. She felt she had earned it.

Looking around the halls that were quickly becoming vacant she decided she would begin to try and leave. She knew for sure she was not going to fight crowds of students scurring away to the bus, their parents car, or even their car. No, instead she was going to take her time and enjoy herself until it was time to go home and get ready for the party that night. As the halls were finally vacant, Lily began walking out to her car. Her car was her baby. It was an 2010 Ford Mustang. She had gotten it when she found out about her parents divorce. Her dad felt bad and decided to give her her dream car. It was a cheap shot, but it definitely bought him some brownie points.

After opening her door, she threw her bag into the passenger seat. Sitting down in the drivers seat, she put her car keys in the ignition. Hearing the loud beeping noise that the car made when the door was open she sighed and closed the door. Leaning back in her seat she let out a long exasperated sigh. Picking up her sunglasses from next to her she put them on her face. After regaining her attention she crunk up her car and began to proceed out of the student parking lot. As she was driving, she began thinking and decided she was going to stop for a strawberry banana smoothie. Once she had her smoothie, she began driving home. Once she made it home she quickly went to her room and began trying to figure out what to wear that night, or even how to do her hair. Sighing, she sat down on her bed and decided she was going to text a friend of hers. Skylar.

To: Skylar
                                                            Msg: Hey! Excited for the party? I have no idea what to wear...

After pressing send, she let her body fall backwards onto her bed so her legs were dangling off, and her torso was on the bed.

"...the beat is what you make it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥♡♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            User Image

User Image User Image User Image

--⊱Currently: leaving school.⊰--

OutOfCookies: <3 Helloo (:
            Hey, I'm gonna where this!

Familiar Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
              Ѷιcтσяιαииєєsє Яєиαℓ∂ι

filleri let itxxxfall,xxmyxxxxxHEART
              fillerfillerfillerfillerAND asxxitxxxfell,xxyouxxROSExxxxto claimxxit

Victorian smiled at Caleb slightly as she turned her head toward the bright sun. It was beautiful this afternoon. Victorian loved hot weather and it reminded her of her older sister Adele. She would run around the house waking up everyone with her singing on those really hot days. But Adele was gone now and thinking about her wasn't going to bring her back now. Victorian learned to sing, dance and play piano from her sister first afterwards she began taking classes, the same classes her sister took when she was her age. Since she was younger Victorian wanted to follow in her footsteps. Look like her, talk like her. She returned to reality, away from her thoughts and sighed, but instead of being depressed about all of these thoughts and memories, like she usually would it seemed to fill her up a little. This will give me something to look forward to. she thought to her self dismissing her sisters memories. Victorian almost missed Caleb's question about the party and shrugged before answering. "I've heard that there was going to be a party. Some of the other freshman were talking about it during lunch and I overheard. I think I might be going."

Victorian began to walk with Caleb for a bit. " So uh, Caleb? What time is the party exactly?" She wanted to be ready for something like a party that was for the seniors. She needed another shower and to change out of her clothes. She couldn't risk someone seeing her without looking well groomed, her sister was the same way. Her pills were another reason to go home. Victorian's mood relied on her antidepressant pills and if she wanted to have a good time tonight, she needed to take them.

outfit

but i setxxxFIRExxtoxxxthexxrain
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerwatched asxxitxxxpourxxas i touchedxxyour face
              fillerfillerfillerfillerwell itxxburnedxxxwhile ixxcried
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller'cause ixxxHEARDxxit screamin' out your name,xxxxxxxYOUR n a m e

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

╔═..══════╗
Little Miss Druggie
╚══════..═╝

Jordan wasn't a bad student, per se. She wasn't stupid. She wasn't dumb. In fact, the blonde was actually quite intelligent. Her grades were low for only one reason. And that was the fact that she didn't show up to class half the time. Even on the last day of school, she'd skipped the last period. Instead of going to English, she sat in the boy's bathroom, smoking a joint with one of her friends. She wouldn't be found there. Not in the boy's bathroom anyway. Every once in a while, a guy would walk in and stare at her uncomfortably. But when she took no notice to the guy, he'd go along doing his business as quickly as he could before leaving as quickly at he could. She could really care less.

The blonde and her friend, a skinny black haired boy, had finished their joint just as the bell rang, letting everyone know that the school day, and year, was finished. That meant it was summer. And that meant all of the students piled in the hallways in a rush to get out. So she waited a bit before leaving the bathroom. Although it was quite obvious she was high, she showered herself with perfume to hide the scent. She separated from her friend to go to her locker. As she made her way up the stairs, she tripped and fell, bursting into laughter. She pulled herself to her feet and continued up the stairs, still giggling as she reached her locker. It was nearly empty, but she pulled the remnants out and threw them into her bag.

She was happy for it to finally be summer. And she was excited for the party later that night. Along with a constant user, she was a dealer. She'd went out to her dealer the night before and stocked up so she could make some cash later that day. After emptying her nearly empty locker, she headed outside and left the school grounds. She headed across the street to a convenience store and bought herself a bag of chips. She'd gotten the munchies and needed a quick snack. She opened the bag and began to munch on the chips as she started on her walk home. A short walk, really. And an apparently funny one. She couldn't cease her giggles as she ran across the street, almost getting hit by a few cars that honked their horns at the blonde. Still pigging out of her snack, she shot out the finger before continuing on her way. It wasn't long before she reached her large house and made her way inside. She plopped down on the couch with her bag of chips and a Red Bull and she flicked on the TV, sitting cross legged with her phone beside her. She hoped she could hang out with someone before the party.

User Image

[[OOC: Outfit in gif (: ]]

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
SkylarAndersonJade

...outfit...

Skylar was thankful that school was finally over for the year and he would never have to set foot in that high school again, unless he ended up going to his brother's soccer game or an awards ceremony for his sister or something. But those things were beside the point. He had graduated and he was free. He would escape the small bit of teasing that he received at school for being gay because in college no one really cared, and it was actually almost embraced. That was the one reason he was most excited to be out of there.

The boy walked out a side door of the school to avoid the main rush of the crowd. He was ready to go home but he knew that he had to wait for His brother before he could leave. Normally he would be waiting for his sister as well, but he knew that she was meeting one of her friends so he wouldn't have to worry about getting her home. He decided to go to his car and wait for Caleb, figuring he wouldn't take too long. He sat hmself on the hood of the car and ceclined a bit into his elbow, being very careful not to scratch the car with the slight heel that his shoes had in them. He suddenly felt his pocket vibrate and pulled his phone out to see a text from his friend Lily. He began to text her back.

To: Lily
                                                  More or less. You know I'm not a big partier but I'm sure
                                                  Caleb is planning on going and I want to make sure he
                                                  doesn't get himself into any trouble. You contacted the
                                                  right person. Be there soon to help.

Sky needed to find Caleb now so that he could get over to Lily's house and help her pick out an outfit. He stood near the edge of the parking lot, searching for his brother. He knew exactly where to find him and headed straight for "the wall". Sure enough, there he was. The boy walked over to his brother and the girl he was talking to. "Caleb, I've gotta go. Hurry up. You can bring your little friend with you," he said to his brother before walking back to the car. He knew that his brother would rather die before talking to him at school because of not wanting to be associated with the weird gay kid, but the two brothers had a bit of a rivalry so Skylar wouldn't give up an opportunity to see him cringe. After getting back to the car, he got into the driver's seat to wait for Caleb and his friend.

*time skip*

After dropping his brother and the girl off at their house, Skylar drove over to Lily's house. He got out of the car and walked up to her front door and stood by the door. He didn't know why but Skylar hated knocking on people's doors. He just felt that it was kind of awkward. Instead, he pulled out his phone and texted Lily to tell her he was there.

To: Lily
                                                  Come to the door girl! I'm here!

User Image

xx
                                          SO WHAT IF I HERB BURN, NOT LIKE IT CAN KILL ME

xxxxxxx
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Louie pretty much bolted out of his last period biology class as the bell went off.He didn't much care it was summer break, he just wanted to get up in his car and smoke some bowls.He stopped for a second when he noticed the flood of students in the hallway, He leaned against the wall and pulled his ipod out from his bag.He placed the ear buds in his ears before scrolling through his songs.He didn't really feel the need to try and get through a sea of people, as the song Juicy by Biggie Small came on his head couldn't help but groove to the beat.He slid his ipod into his pocket as the hallway cleared up a bit and slowly began to make his way to his locker rapping along to the song.Once he arrived to his locker he grabbed the few items he actually owned in it and left the rest in the nd quickly rushed out to his 1987 bmw 325i.Once he got into the driver seat he reached behind his seat grabbing his yoda bong along with a dime bag.He looked out the windows checking to see if anyone was walking by as he packed the bowl.

He placed the mouth piece over his lips before lighting the herb in the bowl and inhaling.Once the container was full he quickly pulled out the stem so all the smoke rushed into his mouth and into his lungs.He held his breath for a few seconds before exhaling the smoke, a sigh of relief came from him as he placed the bong back behind his seat along with tossing his backpack in backseat.He smile a little as the effects started to kicking before he started the engine of his car.He quickly backed out of the student parking lot and began to drive off towards a fello herb burner Jordan place, he figured she'd be home by now.As he waited at a red light he pulled out his cell phone, he went through his contacts till he landed on Jordan number and slowly began to write a text out to her.

To:Jordan
                                                Hey I'll be at your place in about ten minutes.
                                                I'm just stopping at the store first and grabbing some munchies.
                                                See you in a few.

He hit send and looked up noticing it was a green light, the man behind him was slamming down on his horn which for some reason was humorous to Louie cause he cracked up and laughed a bit as he drove towards the store.Once he arrived to the store he quickly ran in buying a container of gummy worms, a bag of cheetos and a few cans of monster before quickly rushing back to his car.He slammed down on the gas and floored it through the backstreets running through every stop sigh almost causing a few accidents but he didn't much care.Wasn't long before he was pulling into Jordan driveway, He turned his car off before grabbing his bag of goodies and making his way up her walkway.He stood at her front door and began to repeadly ring the door bell a few times before he began to wait for her to come answer the door.He placed his head against the side of the door frame as he wait, his fingers slowly tapped against his leg to he beat of the song as he sigh.He wasn't a very patient person a few seconds of waiting to him felt like hours.

xx
                                                    SMOKING WEED AND BAMBOO, SIPPIN ON PRIVATE STOCK.

Mood:Chill.
                                                Outfit:[x]

xxxxxxx
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    User Image

ЈΣΛΠΠΣTTΣГOSIΣBΛΠK

Jeannette sighed to herself as her friends protested against going to the party. Yet, it was no surprise that she wouldn't have wanted to come along. Eliza was such a priss sometimes. She had been basically been asking her friend to come along so she wouldn't have to be alone with Connor, if he was going. And if he wasn't then, well they could go to the movies and forget the whole 'party' idea. Please Eliza, please. When it comes to him you know how nervous I get and it'd be no fun going to the movies. Schools out and all you really have to do is read, please. I'll be your bestfriend.. she batted her eyes vigorously watching her friend. Jean had hoped her lashes and her needy tone were helping her case.

And now was the perfect time to tell him her feelings, the end of the school year so they'd have time to spend together the rest of the summer. It only made sense, right? For her to tell him now, at this party so even if she got rejected she could still have fun with Elizabeth. Jeannette took a deep breath before looking out to the other side of the street. Students were walking home or meeting their friends to pick them up and go somewhere. Probably the party, she bit her lip a little before running her fingers through her hair.

She watched as more people pasted talking about different things she honestly could care less about. Her eyes making their way back to her friend as she thought on what to do. Then Jean remembered she had too brothers, who most likely were going to the party yet, that would only want to make her stay away more. So she decided not to mention that in anyway. Jeannette just wished her friend would help her with this boy problem of hers. Please..

Single
    Gear
    Elizabeth
    O.O.C: Sorry it took so long~ >.<

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Invisibility 100
    User Image
    ElizabethAshlynJade

...outfit...

Elizabeth sighed and rolled her eyes slightly at Jeannette's little spiel. "You're already my best friend," she said to the girl. Her friend was practically begging her to go to this party. Even though she didn't want to go in the least and knew that she was going to be super uncomfortable there, she also didn't want to disappoint her friend. With one final plead, Elizabeth found herself finally giving in. "Fine, she said. "But on one condition. You have to promise not to leave me by myself and if you and Mr. Connor have to go off by yourselves then you have to find someone for me to be with that I actually kind of like. Okay?" She was really hoping that she wasn't going to end up regretting her decision to go along with the plan.

[ooc: it's alright. sorry mine is so short.]

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas