Welcome to Gaia! ::

<i>She looked at the fang hanging from the black chain, and then up at Cerebus. His story had made her think, but whatever thoughts ran to her head she would keep to herself for the time being. Very slowly she reaches out for the necklace, her small fingers curling around the chain as she looks at the fang. It had belonged to Cerebus, most likely - the fang he had lost. Maybe she did now know what Aria was and she sure as ignorant when it came to the ways of the wolves, but she was willing to learn if he had the patience for a trying and failing vixen.

Being a part of a pack was agreeing and disagreeing with who she was at the same time. Foxes and cats - most of them - were not pack animals, but humans most definitely were. While she was carefully thinking through his proposal and what it would mean, she stopped rocking and looked down at her feet. The hand with the necklace rested over her knees, and the other one was resting on her stomach.

A pack to belong to would be nice - either way Cerebus had meant it.

Lifting her head, she nodded and hung the chain over her neck while rising to her feet. Even when she saw standing as tall as she could he was head and shoulders over her.</i>

"Yes...if you will do me the honour of accepting me." <i>she answered, wishing she knew what the right protocol for these sort of situations were. But she did not, so she had to make the best of it and that was exactly what she was trying to do even if it sounded extremely strange in her fur-clad ears.</i>
Nedyfay Darkchild
<i>She looked at the fang hanging from the black chain, and then up at Cerebus. His story had made her think, but whatever thoughts ran to her head she would keep to herself for the time being. Very slowly she reaches out for the necklace, her small fingers curling around the chain as she looks at the fang. It had belonged to Cerebus, most likely - the fang he had lost. Maybe she did now know what Aria was and she sure as ignorant when it came to the ways of the wolves, but she was willing to learn if he had the patience for a trying and failing vixen.

Being a part of a pack was agreeing and disagreeing with who she was at the same time. Foxes and cats - most of them - were not pack animals, but humans most definitely were. While she was carefully thinking through his proposal and what it would mean, she stopped rocking and looked down at her feet. The hand with the necklace rested over her knees, and the other one was resting on her stomach.

A pack to belong to would be nice - either way Cerebus had meant it.

Lifting her head, she nodded and hung the chain over her neck while rising to her feet. Even when she saw standing as tall as she could he was head and shoulders over her.</i>

"Yes...if you will do me the honour of accepting me." <i>she answered, wishing she knew what the right protocol for these sort of situations were. But she did not, so she had to make the best of it and that was exactly what she was trying to do even if it sounded extremely strange in her fur-clad ears.</i>

::As she took the necklace he stood solid, simply watching her body language. She may not have known it, but actually wearing the necklace was the actual sign of acceptance. And as she slipped it around her neck, a proud smile formed on is face, and he stood up from the seat. And then she spoke, and he nodded, very slowly filled with pride and joy, it was silent but it spoke droves in responce to her. She would make an excellent member. He know somewhere on Aria the rest of his pack would be proud to call her one of them. He very slowly raised his right hand so that she would see its not at all threatening, and placed it on her left shoulder, looking her straight in the eye. And spoke, she would have to know without a doubt what she was becoming before she could truly accept, his tone was friendly, warm, and wise::

Mira, from this day forward you will be one of us,and from this fay forward we shall protect you...gaurd you. You will have no want nor fear...only the pack. Welcome Mira...welcome.
A warm smile breaks out on her face, telling of happiness - and of pride and a little more safety than she usually felt. Nedy knew that this would benefit her daughter as well - and that was always a mother's main priority.

When Cerebus placed his hand on her shoulder she looked up. Her smile fades slightly but a trace of it remained; she seldom smiled as she had just done.

"Thank you."
Nedyfay Darkchild
A warm smile breaks out on her face, telling of happiness - and of pride and a little more safety than she usually felt. Nedy knew that this would benefit her daughter as well - and that was always a mother's main priority.

When Cerebus placed his hand on her shoulder she looked up. Her smile fades slightly but a trace of it remained; she seldom smiled as she had just done.

"Thank you."

::And then he continued almost as if he didnt finish the rites of joining the first time. The same tone, though a slightly larger smile, as he stared deeper into my eyes.::

And I'm sure we will raise many wonderful children. You will be very happy as my new mate Mira.
Her smile is replaced by a look of pure horror and she takes a step back before plopping down onto the couch. Blue eyes were drawn to the man in one of the three pictures on the table before they looked back to Cerebus.

His...mate? <b>Mate?!</b> And children? Nedy did not want any more children! Not to mention she was mated to Bryon. Why had she not asked what this pack thing meant before she had accepted?

"...mate? Children?" she whimpers, her face a picture of solid terror. Mate was one thing - she would find a way to wriggle out of that - but never ever another pregnancy no matter what.
Nedyfay Darkchild
Her smile is replaced by a look of pure horror and she takes a step back before plopping down onto the couch. Blue eyes were drawn to the man in one of the three pictures on the table before they looked back to Cerebus.

His...mate? <b>Mate?!</b> And children? Nedy did not want any more children! Not to mention she was mated to Bryon. Why had she not asked what this pack thing meant before she had accepted?

"...mate? Children?" she whimpers, her face a picture of pure terror. Mate was one thing - she would find a way to wriggle out of that - but never ever another pregnancy no matter what.

::At seeing her reaction Cerebus did something that absolutely no one had seen him do since he arrived. Something he truly had to feel comfortable with someone to do. He broke out in laughter, doubling over, not in maniacal laughter but rather in simple practical joke laughter, forcing words between the almost uncontrollable laughs::

I'm....kidding!
Nedy, slowly having lost all her colour to the face, began to breath again to the two loveliest words she had heard since she had last seen Bryon. He was joking...thank every god and deity that was listening that very moment in time. Nedy was so relieved she did not even notice him laughing as she brought her left hand up to her forhead and rested it there, the right one on her stomach much like a pregnant woman did.

"Oh...thank Gaia for that!" she said, panting. Pulse racing, she closed her eyes and tried her best to get the adredaline that was pulsing through her veins under control.
Nedyfay Darkchild
Nedy, slowly having lost all her colour to the face, began to breath again to the two loveliest words she had heard since she had last seen Bryon. He was joking...thank every god and deity that was listening that very moment in time. Nedy was so relieved she did not even notice him laughing as she brought her left hand up to her forhead and rested it there, the right one on her stomach much like a pregnant woman did.

"Oh...thank Gaia for that!" she said, panting. Pulse racing, she closed her eyes and tried her best to get the adredaline that was pulsing through her veins under control.

::His laughter dying to a low roar as he spoke again. Trying to be reassuring::

I'm sorry that was a bit cruel, but I couldnt help it. You neednt worry, I mean you no offense, your a beautiful woman, but I do mate only with wolves. And truly your joining only means I would expect you to carry yourself with the same respect you do, and for as long as you do, I will protect you. You can relax Mira. Though as fair warning, despite my gruff nature, I can be quite the practical joker around friends....

::He patted her gently on the shoulder, with a smirk on his face, he'd said before but he would say it again just as reassurance.::

Welcome to the Shadow Wolf pack Mira.
She opens one eye and looks at him, almost having calmed down even if her heart was still racing like it was trying to jump out of her throat. He would pay for that, one way or the other. She just had to plan out exactly how. For now, though, she was content with throwing a pillow at him.

"Thank you so much - and I have no intentions of changing how I am."
Nedyfay Darkchild
She opens one eye and looks at him, almost having calmed down even if her heart was still racing like it was trying to jump out of her throat. He would pay for that, one way or the other. She just had to plan out exactly how. For now, though, she was content with throwing a pillow at him.

"Thank you so much - and I have no intentions of changing how I am."

::The pillow smacks dead in his face, and he simply laughs setting it down on the couch. To anyone else in another situation he would have been furious but he he was expecting it, and a friendly smile stood present on his face as she sat in the couch next to her::

Good! Then you have nothing to fear...not even this...."Chris"...
The name makes her sit up straight, ears perking in an alert way. Realising how silly it was she quickly sat back, ears settling down to their normal position and her tail resting next to her. Maybe she had no reason to fear him - but she did, and had done for years. The fear was not as bad as it had been the first two years - or straight after Winter was born, when she had been sure Chris was luring around every corner, ready to snatch her baby from her - but it was ever-present. For some time she had kept track of his movements, but he had disappeared underground and she had been busy with the infirmary.

"How can you be so sure?" she asks softly while pushing her glasses further up her nose.
Because I'll kill him before he touches you.

::Cerebus's tone was strong, not rough or mean, but confident. Very confident. There wasnt even a fraction of doubt in his mind as he trusted fully in his ability to defend, his pack. And that confidence, that unwavering fearlessness showed. It was shown without a shadow of a doubt in his voice, and even more his confidence in protecting his pack was shown around her neck right now. That tooth, while seemingly simple mean mountains to him, as did the fact that she wore it right now. He would not, at any cost less than his life, let real harm come to her.::
So confident...Nedy wished she shared a small percentage of the confidence that glowed from Cerebus. There was no possible way for him to protect her from Chris completely. It was not in his character to just walk in somewhere and confront her - he would wait till she was alone before moving in on her.

Wolves lived in packs - stayed together twenty four hours a day.

But foxes did not live in packs; they lived alone most of the year except in mating season. Cats were the same. If Cerebus thought he and she would be together all the time, he was badly mistaken. From under the couch they can hear the soft, delicate snores of the two kittybombs. Her gaze was drawn to a cat formed beanie bag that was half hidden under the couch. She had almost set her foot on it. Leaning forward she picked it up and leaned back again, hands holding around the toy as it her life depended on it.

"If - if - he comes, he won't come when he can be seen."

Festive Celebrator

*leaves a note at the door*

Greetings,
I am the neighborhood's wedding minister. Me and my staff will gladly help you with any upcoming weddings in your family, free of charge.
For more information, pm Ninina or Lazyboi.
If you would like to visit our office, there's a link on my signature.

Have a good day!

Ninina
::Cerebus seems undaunted by that backing up a bit, he gestures for nedy to come to him::

If you would, please come here, and turn to face your shadow.

::His voice beamed strength and a definite security. As if wether Chris came while invisible or in plain sight, he knew she would be safe. As if his voice would try not through words but through its tone to impart that security to her.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff