Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Monique & Owen
Monique reached over and took Inoita's hand gently. "My little Lady...you have to understand. We love you and we know that you don't try to do bad things. You are such a sweet girl. It's just that so much bad has happened in your life trying to make you do evil. We have never seen you do anything directly evil. You have always been trying to do right for your family and those you love. We will never ever give up on you. That's what parents do, love." She let her tail grow out and let it gently rest on Inoita's lap. "Don't fret Lady. We know you wouldn't destroy on purpose unless you needed to."

((I'm going to go see him in March. He lives on the other side of the continent hehe I can't wait to see him again. And wow! that's a big move...sounds exciting though! lol I have 8 days of classes left...that's all I care about. Getting it over with and graduating soon lol))

Timid Collector

User Image
Inoita

Inoita smiled some as she gently stroked her mothers fox tail like she always did as a child. Mom me or the others could probably get away with murder if you had a say and we gave the right reason if Adda hadn't murdered them first if they upset me or my sisters bad enough the twins right after him in trying to do it. She said with a small smile. Do you think i really could rules them? I mean up there.. My sisters was trained and raised to do so but not me I spent my time getting in trouble with the twins instead. She said silently as she stopped stroking the tail.

((wow 8 more days only?? I envy you! and yes you should go see him in March lol i'm spending Christmas and new year with my love.))

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Monique & Owen
Monique laughed softly. Yes. Maybe her children could get away with murder. Or maybe they already have? She purred softly as her daughter played with her tail. This was their bonding time. "Sweetheart, I was not trained either. I ran away from home and lived as a peasant for years. I knew nothing of social norms or prestige. All I knew was that I wanted to do right by the people. I knew their struggles first hand, and that is what made me a good queen. Not the classes, not the lectures, but experience. I know you can do anything that you put your mind to. If you think you can do it dear, then go for it. I will support you 100 percent, but I only want you to do it if you will be happy doing it. Ruling is a big responsibility." The last part she said a little teasingly. It sounded as if she were talking about getting a new pet or something.

((hehe yep...I am ready to be done with it all. I wish I could spend my Christmas and New Years with him...that would be the best present ever lol but that's so sweet. I'm glad you're happy))

Timid Collector

User Image
Inoita

Inoita continued to play with her mothers tail for a bit before she sighed and grabbed her half empty bottle before she downed it in one go. Ah but i had to endure the classes you know mom, when ever i wasn't sleeping in them. She responded teasingly she knew both her adoptive parents would be behind her whatever she decided to do. Right there and then she decided to not hurt them by disappearing for hundreds of years again. Mom right now i just want to be with the family. Even the evil twins from hell, I missed everyone so much. She said silently before turning to her 4 year old form and nuzzling her mother tail like she used to do when she was insecure of herself when she was younger.

((i'm happy for you too that you found someone you like Hun. and hey dont forget abotu spring term razz and isnt black firday soon?? (Shopping spreee!) ))

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Monique & Owen
Monique gently scooped the child up into her arms and snuggled her. "You, my princess, should see your siblings. Maybe I can get word out to the boys to take a holiday and come see you. You know they have missed you too. Even if they didn't behave as children. They have matured quite a bit...even though they still look the same." Running her fingers through the child's hair gently, she smiled down at her. "What are you so worried about my dear?"

((You have to have money to do a shopping spree lol I am a poor college student who just lost her car due to a car accident that could have killed me and been out of work for a while....I have no money at all lol))

Timid Collector

((that sucks! I hope your okay!! D smile )

User Image
Inoita

Inoita looked up at her mother and smiled slighty. just the prospect of waht my other siblings will think of me. what if they will be mad that i left for so long? She said silently snuggling her mothers tail more.

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Monique & Owen
Monique shook her head at the girl. "They are still your siblings love. You may have been missing for a long time but that does not change the fact that they grew up with you." She kissed her cheek softly. "They have all loved you. Even if Zeara Elizabeth didn't get to know you very well, he love was still there. They all noticed when you left and waited for your return."

((Yeah love. I'm fine now hehe....just poor haha))

Timid Collector

((merry christmas!!! sorry im away and back andaway like this. at my love's place atm will give a poper reply in the new year when i am at my place! love ya missy!))

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
((aww sweetie!! no worries, I know life is hectic dear. Just reply when you can. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year dearest))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff