Welcome to Gaia! ::

FoxyLove
*he smiled back, thinking to himself he didn't mind the kiss* *he blushed again, then his his face behind the hoodie*
*she looked at him and got sad that he hid himself* *Once he stopped blushing, he pulled his hood down* *he looked at her and smiled*
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*he smiled back, thinking to himself he didn't mind the kiss* *he blushed again, then his his face behind the hoodie*
*she looked at him and got sad that he hid himself*
*Once he stopped blushing, he pulled his hood down* *he looked at her and smiled**she smiled back weakly though*
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*Once he stopped blushing, he pulled his hood down* *he looked at her and smiled**she smiled back, weakly though*
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*Once he stopped blushing, he pulled his hood down* *he looked at her and smiled*
*she smiled back weakly though* Is is kind of stuffy in here? *he took off his hoodie and under that was a white tanktop* *he stretched out, then sat on the couch*
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*Once he stopped blushing, he pulled his hood down* *he looked at her and smiled*
*she smiled back weakly though*
Is is kind of stuffy in here? *he took off his hoodie and under that was a white tanktop* *he stretched out, then sat on the couch**she looked at him and sat on him*
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Is is kind of stuffy in here? *he took off his hoodie and under that was a white tanktop* *he stretched out, then sat on the couch*
*she looked at him and sat on him* *it caught him off guard* *he placed his hand on her cheek, then flipped her hair out of her face* *he smiled up at her*
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Is is kind of stuffy in here? *he took off his hoodie and under that was a white tanktop* *he stretched out, then sat on the couch*
*she looked at him and sat on him*
*it caught him off guard* *he placed his hand on her cheek, then flipped her hair out of her face* *he smiled up at her**she laughed*
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*it caught him off guard* *he placed his hand on her cheek, then flipped her hair out of her face* *he smiled up at her*
*she laughed* *He laughed under his breath* *he poked her stomach*
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*it caught him off guard* *he placed his hand on her cheek, then flipped her hair out of her face* *he smiled up at her*
*she laughed*
*He laughed under his breath* *he poked her stomach**she got mad*
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*she laughed*
*He laughed under his breath* *he poked her stomach*
*she got mad* Oops..Did I just ruin the 'moment'? *he laughed* Just kidding *he quickly said before she got mad again*
Oops..Did I just ruin the 'moment'? *he laughed* Just kidding *he quickly said before she got mad again**she stared at him*
"never touch my belly"
FoxyLove
Oops..Did I just ruin the 'moment'? *he laughed* Just kidding *he quickly said before she got mad again*
*she stared at him*
"never touch my belly" Sorry..*he leaned up and hugged her* Are you still mad at me?
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Oops..Did I just ruin the 'moment'? *he laughed* Just kidding *he quickly said before she got mad again*
*she stared at him*
"never touch my belly"
Sorry..*he leaned up and hugged her* Are you still mad at me?*she looked at him and thought hard for a moment.*
"nopey
*she kissed him*
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*she stared at him*
"never touch my belly"
Sorry..*he leaned up and hugged her* Are you still mad at me?
*she looked at him and thought hard for a moment.*
"nopey
*she kissed him* Ok..That's good..*he smiled up at her* So when do your parents get home?
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
Jason Pyro
FoxyLove
*she stared at him*
"never touch my belly"
Sorry..*he leaned up and hugged her* Are you still mad at me?
*she looked at him and thought hard for a moment.*
"nopey
*she kissed him*
Ok..That's good..*he smiled up at her* So when do your parents get home?tomorrow i guess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff