Welcome to Gaia! ::

this role play is presant day and to play copy and paste and on second post there will be more detail *~*<(^.^)>*~*

name:

weapon(beacuse you never no):

looks:

bio:
the world is semi perfect where humans lead there normal boring every day life but it will change.......at least it is until unknown portals apear around the world bringing demon and hanyous alike to the human world the humans domt no of it and as the denoms come they blend in with us copying our life style and our behaviours the goernmnt knows that they are here and are tyrying to find them and kill them you the humans(if you choose to be one)know not of our xistance and us the demons must blend in being undeteted as we live our life day to day avoiding the government spies(oh and if you are a spy put it in your history please!)and in doing so we must try to find the reason the demons are coming and try to top it so when it happenes the question is will we stay with humans or go back to what we knew?............
name: nikko

weapon:hand to hand(and can change to an amber kitten)

looks avvi but my tail is always tucked in my pants and i always wear a deep red hat to cover my can ears

bio:i lived in a normal town with no humans only cat demons and one day i was taking a walk and i was sucked into this world now i search for a way to get home.....
~as i sit on a park bench i grip onto my hat as the wind starts to pick up~i wunnu go home....
Name: Mike
Weapon: One kodachi and a pistol
Looks: A normal, toned kid. He stands at 6' with thin light brown hair with blonde highlights. He is now wearing a black beater and cargo pants. His weapons hung loosly off the right side of his waist. He didn't care who saw, most police new that he wasn't going to do anything bad anyway.
Bio: A fun loving, normal, kid. Well, almost normal. From a young age he had been thrown through life and death situations to make him stronger. Now, a long scar across his chest reminds him of all the loved ones he had lost and his early years.

((Can I join?))
bigmdog536
Name: Mike
Weapon: One kodachi and a pistol
Looks: A normal, toned kid. He stands at 6' with thin light brown hair with blonde highlights. He is now wearing a black beater and cargo pants. His weapons hung loosly off the right side of his waist. He didn't care who saw, most police new that he wasn't going to do anything bad anyway.
Bio: A fun loving, normal, kid. Well, almost normal. From a young age he had been thrown through life and death situations to make him stronger. Now, a long scar across his chest reminds him of all the loved ones he had lost and his early years.

((Can I join?))
why yes yes you may *~*<(^.^)>*~*
Mike walked though the park, the wind blowing felt good as it rushed past him. Mike went around the park until he found a calm place in the middle of a grassy field where he went to and layed down.
~when i heard a shift i let my hat go so i can see and when i did it few off so i flattened my amber ears to my head and chased after my hat~come back here!
wife of cloud strife
~when i heard a shift i let my hat go so i can see and when i did it few off so i flattened my amber ears to my head and chased after my hat~come back here!

Mike heard her behind him and only smiled. Without turning he reached his hand out and caught the hat that flew by easily. He then jumped up and turned around, twirling the hat slightly he held it out back to the girl.
bigmdog536
wife of cloud strife

Mike heard her behind him and only smiled. Without turning he reached his hand out and caught the hat that flew by easily. He then jumped up and turned around, twirling the hat slightly he held it out back to the girl.
~i blush a lil~um thank you~i say as i get my hat then whip it on real fast letting my ears relax under them~eh hehe
name: Ellie valentine
weapon(beacuse you never no): Vampryic abilities... Katana.
looks: Like the avatar, but has fangs and sharp fingernails...
bio: About 317 years ago from the present day, a half-vampire baby was born to Mr, and Mrs Valentine. Mr valentine hiding his identity as a human..
Thus a half vampire was born...
Today Ellie is your regular unemployed 17(300) year old... Bar her extraordinary powers.

((Can i join? ))

heart
wife of cloud strife
bigmdog536
wife of cloud strife

~i blush a lil~um thank you~i say as i get my hat then whip it on real fast letting my ears relax under them~eh hehe

Mike caught a quick glimpse of her ears. Disregarding it quickly he smiled and said, "So what brings you to the park today?"
name-kura
age-14
weapon-sword, guns
looks-pic in siggy
bio-she was beaten by her family untill she was about 10 then she grew up and killed her parents with a gun she found in her parents room one day so now she lives in a little house with 20 other kids

(can i join you guys?)
Ellie Valentine
bio: About 317 years ago from the present day, a half-vampire baby was born to Mr, and Mrs Valentine. Mr valentine hiding his identity as a human..
Today Ellie is your regular unemployed 17(300) year old... Bar her extraordinary powers.

((Can i join? ))
yuhu

heart
wife of cloud strife
Ellie Valentine

((Can i join? ))
yuhu

heart

(Thfankies.. ^^)

*Slowly walks through the park, settling down at the far side to eat her lunch for the day... Seeing the other people..*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff