Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Daddy.." She hiccuped. "HE..he bit me!!"((flipping the sotry around..lalalaaaaaaa))
I thought i saw YOU biting HIS finger?
The father said while looking after his son. How come the kids were getting more pissed off at their parents these days?
"I didn't bite you!" He countered, glaring at her. At least, this would get his father off the subject of...him (Kisoku.)
(Kids, gotta go...Its night here.....You have to solve this on your own.... Bye bye!)
((night night.))
"You bit me...i would never ever bite my brother who i love soooo much!"
((See ya, Xar.))

"Yeah! Right. That's why I have teeth marks on my hands, right?" He retorted with a sarcastic tone.
"But i have teeth marks on my hand dope." She laughed showing off the prints on her hand. She gave him a devilish look.
Kisoku looked at her hand, then grabbed it. "You want some real marks, Miko? Then, I'll give you some!" He threatened, opening his mouth and acting like he was about to bite.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!" Miko squeeled. "please dont bite me!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! i'll....I'll clean your roooooom!?!!!"
Kisoku grinned and released her hand. He seemed to think on something for a while, then said, "All right, just don't go in any drawers, got it?"
"got it!" Miko agreed shakily as she picked up the hamster box and began upstairs. "why me?" She said in pitty tears.
Kisoku laughed, patting his little sister on the head. "You always ask for it, that's why you."
(hi! umm you want a neighbor?!?)
((PM Grem. ^_^))
Kisoku
((PM Grem. ^_^))
(oki thank you1!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items